Sexual exploits of my wife.

CuckIndianHubby

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Posts
874
If you would like to hear about the sexual exploits of my wife,
PM me your name, age, location and email id.

I will only communicate via email... NOT hangout or anything else!

Chat only, do not ask for her pix.

I will be happy to share.

Regards.


asian-cuckold-captions-22.jpg
 
Last edited:
If you would like to hear about the sexual exploits of my wife,
PM me your name, age, location and email id.

I will only communicate via email... NOT hangout or anything else!

Chat only, do not ask for her pix.

I will be happy to share.

Regards.
 

Your memes together make a perfect night. I can just imagine you. Bathing your wife and helping her get ready in her sexiest things. All the while knowing that she’s primping for me. I can imagine you sitting around your home with a beer waiting as you get texts when we get to the restaurant, have our drinks and flirt, when she goes to the ladies room and sends you that pic of just how wet her panties have become.... then the messages stop, you hear nothing as the hours crawl by. That last pic of her soaking pities plays out over and over in your mind as you wonder if she pulled them back up, or did she take them off and give them to me, where are they now? It’s been so long they’re probably discarded near a bed, along with everything else you helped put on her incredible body just before she left.... or are they back on, holding a load of another semen inside of her fertile womb as she drives HOme for you... if she’s coming home that is... they could be by that bed as she’s in the shower cleaning off and helping me get ready for the next round...
 
Back
Top