The 2019 Littie Awards!!!!!

IhateClowns

Censored
Joined
Feb 7, 2010
Posts
25,375
Live from my Grandmother's basement in Ardmore, OK welcome to the 2019 Littie Awards. We are in for a fun filled night. Everyone looks absolutely amazing. I admire the work everyone's plastic surgeons have done this year. I can smell the pills from here!!!

Please everyone sit down. Ladies please leave Hotwords alone. Why did you bring a golf club to an award show anyway? Oh wait, never mind. I guess you can play golf with your hands behind your back can't you?

Fuck My Life!!!
 
The plastic on these seats is so icky. My ass is getting hot and slick.
 
*heckles IHC*

tumblr_pn4zd8LltS1y42r3do1_540.gif
 
Seat-filler! Oh, seat-filler!

I need to go get more hors d oeuvres.
 
*Starts the opening act*

Tries to pull himself up onto the high bar. Realizes that he couldn't even do a single pull up in elementary school. Strains even harder. Let's out the largest fart ever recorded on live TV.

Fuck.

I wonder if they heard that. I just heard a loud gasp though. Dammit. Slowly turn around. Oh whew. It is just Tink and Tolyk going at it.

Skips the Cirque act.

Starts to sing. Oh me so Horny, oh oh me so horny. Shit, Suz_anne is now knuckle deep. I can't handle this.

May have to end the award show now.
 
Bring it.

I hope I didn’t dig the kilt out of the closet for nothing.
 
Let us start with the first Award of the night.

And the Nominees are:

Most Educational Thread

Favorite porn clips , Cock Maps, Let’s talk about sex, Toy Talk and Review, The Audiophiles, Let’s discuss Deal Breakers, Dr. Liz, The Living works of art, What is something you always wanted to ask to the opposite gender,
 
Back
Top