The Litties 2019 Categories

IhateClowns

Censored
Remember that these categories are based on 2018. Please message me with your nominations for one, a few or all categories. All nominations will be kept confidential. I am trying to figure a proper date and time for the actual award show. It will be within 2 weeks though. So you have time to think about your nominations.

There are 25 categories. They are:

Best Male Litster

Best Female Litster

Male Newcomer of the Year (Started posting in 2018)

Female Newcomer of the Year (Started posting in 2018)

Sexiest Male

Sexiest Female

Funniest Male Litster

Funniest Female Litster

Litster who makes the board a better place

Troll of the year

Litster you most want to come back to the PG

Best Litster Couple

Best Male Flirt

Best Female Flirt

Best Overall Thread

Best New Thread (Created in 2018)

Most lurked thread

Most Entertaining Thread

Most Educational Thread

Best Photo Thread

Best AMPics thread

Best AV/Profile(s)

Best Signature

Best Drama of the year

Lifetime Achievement Award

This is for fun. I used to do this for a few years. It was a good time. If you are going to get your panties in a pinch because you aren't nominated for something then please just lurk.

Thanks everyone!!!!!

So I have two weeks to ramp up traffic on my AmPics thread for nominations? Maybe start sending out boob pics in exchange for nominations?
:eek:
Isn't that what Hollywood does for the Oscars? :confused:

:D:D:D:D

So I have two weeks to ramp up traffic on my AmPics thread for nominations? Maybe start sending out boob pics in exchange for nominations?

If they can nominate The Martian as a comedy then I think they will accept any bribes. I know I will but I am not a judge. Just the host.Ernst and Young will be tallying the votes.

True. I tell myself every day that it is just assumed by others. No reason to just throw it out there like a frisbee. I just ooze Awesomeness. Some call it pre-cum. I call it awesomeness.

🤣🤣
I'll rename that un my brain.
But yes you're apart of the Lit Welcum package.
1. Be kind.
2. Show tits.
3. IHC is awesome.

Good job, Clowns! Looks like we don't have a category for "Litster who makes the board a better place by leaving". I guess that's because they couldn't accept their award if they're gone....:confused: ;)

Good job, Clowns! Looks like we don't have a category for "Litster who makes the board a better place by leaving". I guess that's because they couldn't accept their award if they're gone....:confused: ;)

Very true. Then there will be a Dear Litster about them. Then their alt would tell them they were talked about. Then they would come back and we don’t need all of that.

Excellent, glad you put the link in the other thread. Subscribed to this one now as well

That will absolutely work, each and every time.:D

At first I thought this thread was called The cLitties and I got really excited. :eek:

This made me laugh!!! 😁😁😁

Yea, thing is, I don't ever visit Ampics, so should you binge post boob pix, I wouldn't know. Besides, pix don't do much for me, sooooo, if you want my vote...you know what they say about $$$$$$$

Back