Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 11-19-2018, 10:25 AM   #1
InTheDetail
Virgin

looking for female rp partner

hi

I play regularly on lit chat and on email, I am hoping to meet some people to create and play out stories with.

Love to play out stories on email and live rp...with stories having a plot, characters and rich description.

I am open to most themes and roles..its the story and build up that I enjoy most.

if interested, message me

thanks

Max

Old 12-10-2018, 06:06 PM   #2
AlexD2018
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheDetail View Post
hi

I play regularly on lit chat and on email, I am hoping to meet some people to create and play out stories with.

Love to play out stories on email and live rp...with stories having a plot, characters and rich description.

I am open to most themes and roles..its the story and build up that I enjoy most.

if interested, message me

thanks

Max
Hi, Iím Alex and Iím gender fluid so I have girl days and boy days. So if I am on a girl day could I play? Iíve never done RP on here and Iím dying to give it a go.

Old 12-12-2018, 06:31 AM   #3
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Please take a look at my approach to online role-playing as represented by the links in my signature, below, and contact me if that interests you.

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

P.S. Here are some of my secrets...
Active role-playing stories: Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power; Because Big Sister Says So!; Natural Law; Interdisciplinary Collaboration; The Client; Toy Soldier.

Moth-balled role-playing stories (looking for new co-authors to revitalize): The Affairs of Kaitain: A Role-Play of Dune; New Mytilini.

Archived role-playing stories (not expecting co-authors to return anytime soon): Find them here.

Completed role-playing stories: Mother of the Groom.

Old 12-16-2018, 10:16 AM   #4
rebeccaroy
Virgin

I am always open to roleplay, with partners that match my interest. I enjoy setting up story plots too, and like discussing on the setup. Let me know if you are interested.

Old 12-16-2018, 10:18 AM   #5
rebeccaroy
Virgin

Pretty interesting Alex. Nice to know about your playing style. May be we can discuss sometime.

Old 02-13-2019, 10:43 AM   #6
Jing83
Really Experienced

What themes or settings do your RPs involve usually?