Choose Your Own Sexual Adventure: Hotwifing or Mother/Son

ready2cuck

Experienced
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Posts
97
Interested in some naughty online roleplay? I have two fantasies that continue to drive me crazy if anyone wants to explore with me ;) I'm open to any comments or new ideas, so just send a PM!

Scenario 1: I want to help my sweet and shy girlfriend let loose with her sexuality. She and I would start by buying naughty lingerie and more revealing clothes for her to wear out in public...slowly getting her comfortable with her transformation into a sexy vixen. She'd eventually start enjoying getting more attention from other guys...including my friends. After weeks of back and forth flirting with my best friend Mike (played by you), I'd encourage her to ask him out on a friendly/casual date one weekend when his wife is out of town...during which she seduces and ducks him. This would turn into a naughty affair where she would come home used and covered in his cum, and tell me all about their adventures while I licked her clean. Maybe we'd all even end up in a threesome together and I could explore my bi side ;)

Scenario 2: It's Halloween and my girlfriend bailed on me. We were supposed to go to a party together and I was eagerly anticipating seeing her in another scandalous costume. She always picks something she knows I fantasize about and I'm beyind disappointed that I'm going to miss seeing her hot body in a new getup. My mom (played by you) sees that I'm upset, knowing how much I look forward to these Halloween parties. Without telling me, she goes out and buys a slutty schoolgirl outfit, "just like all the girls my age wear," and knocks on my door while wearing it. She tells me that she hates to see me sad, and so she's going to be my date...if I'm okay with it. Then she models and asks if her outfit is naughty enough to compete with all the college girls that will be there...saying, "So baby, do I look like one of your fantasies?" Little does she know that I've been fantasizing about her since I was a teenager, and here she is now looking hotter than ever. I of course get dressed in my costume and take my mom to the party. I introduce her as my date, and things just get naughtier from there throghout the night...making out, groping, and eventually fucking each other's brains out in one of the bedrooms. All under the guise of her saying that "she doesn't want me to feel like I'm missing out on the experience, so to treat her just like I would have treated my girlfriend this night."
 
Back
Top