This is my NFL thread

IG_88

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 11, 2018
Posts
3,373
I like pro football and I really don't care if they kneel cuz seriously guys, it's all good.
Anyway Leveon Bell is a little bitch. Figured I'd say that from the get go.
I'm waiting to see if Mayfield gets to play and how he does.
I'm anxious to see if Brady hits a wall or continues being the superhuman spawn of satan that I suspect he is.
Where's the love for Brees? Easily as good as any current or recent QB. First ballot HOF for sure. Yet nobody ever talks about the dude. And really the same for poor ass Phillip Rivers. I bet deep down he harbors a pure black hatred for Eli Manning.
 
Julie-Darkdrive.jpg
 
I like Zeke. I think he's a good long term RB on the right team.
I got Gurley on a team and I'm curious to see how he does point-wise for me.
Gruden is an asshat. Both of 'em.
 
I just don't want the cheatriots to win. I wish the bastard would just retire.
 
I just don't want the cheatriots to win. I wish the bastard would just retire.

If you watched, and can appreciate, the TD Brady just threw to White against the Texans, you will understand why Belichick does not cheat.
 
Time to see how Zeke does. I've become a fan of his.
 
That Jesse James guy is likable. Not the best TE but pretty good and has a cool name.
 
Back
Top