The Interrogative Imperative (Closed)

Obuzeti

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 21, 2016
Posts
1,552
The Land of Grass remained a no-go zone for the majority of shinobi; a new crop of fantastically-trained shinobi and some stealth technique they'd developed that was nigh-impossible to detect had rendered the place an operational minefield, with a civilian populace too large to keep effective track off, fertile soil everywhere that rendered logistics tracking too ineffective to be worthwhile, and a deeply suspicious native attitude that rendered plant insertions a low chance of success at all. About the only effective maneuver was finding grass shinobi on their missions and capturing them for interrogations - and that was a tactic about to run out of luck.

Jounin Mori Kanadate was set as oversight for a pair of Chunnin doing a standard patrol route along the Fire border, too young to know the cloaking jutsu that had maintained their independence in the brushfire wars so far. They'd chosen the same route seven days in a row, and the nearest outpost was at least a day away; if the Leaf nin were going to strike again, it'd be here. Reports stated that, invariably, one Grass shinobi would abruptly attack his teammates, incapacitate them, and carry them across the border if successful - it stank of Yamanaka mind-swap, and rather than put himself into danger openly it'd be much better if he ambushed her body while she remained immobile.

Crouching in the branches sixty feet above the ground on the Konoha side of the border, he had the characteristic lightly tanned skin of the meadow-dwellers, long and lithe like a serpent, all graceful limbs and long, tied-back black hair, silky as an otter's pelt. His green eyes steadily watched his subordinate's wandering path as it took them just past him, far below on the ground level - he didn't know if he'd catch the initial attack angle, but it would give him a good place to start on the hunt.
 
From the new border disputes going on between the Land of Grass and the Land of Fire, multiple missions were set out by the Hokage to capture grass shinobi for information, especially information on their new stealth techniques. Once it their technique was studied, it would give the Leaf an advantage against the Grass ninja.

Ino was one of the many shinobi that were sent to investigate and capture grass shinobi on the border. So far she had been very successful. The grass nin typically sent out their patrols in pairs, which made easy targets for her mind-swapping techniques. She could easily mind swap into one of the pair to take out the other and bring them both back across to be captured. All she needed was protection as she was vulnerable when doing this, so she was guarded by two ANBU members. So far they had never even been spotted or attacked, so there was no reason to switch up their tactics.

Today, Ino was set up just behind the border with her two guards. They were waiting for the patrol pair to show up on the grass side as they always did. Soon enough, she spotted the two skipping across the trees on the other side and she initiated her mind body switch, gaining control of one of the enemy chunin. Her body went limp as her guards took care of her while she proceeded to turn on the other grass shinobi to take him out.
 
Chuunin Hamuzuke dropped about four inches, caught himself, then swung around and engaged his teammate with an overhand swing at the back of his head - he dodged, barely, and a desperate fight started as he tried to recover from his frantic backpedaling. Overhead, Mori wheeled and flicked out three handsigns as he pulsed his chakra; the Wind Flutter jutsu pulsed once, and for a brief second he gained the sensation of every leaf and branch within four hundred feet. One briar patch had about two hundred pounds settled on it, and he crept around and behind that side, to see an ANBU stealthily crouched behind it, the thorns bent away from him by armor.

Mori flicked through another jutsu, the Fertilized Earth, and fed nitrogen and chakra into the thorn bush. He couldn't control it like the wood element - that was Konoha's specialty - but he could stimulate explosive growth through that mixture, and surely enough the briar patch erupted upwards in spiraling trunks of thorned vines. Instantly entangled, he went for his tanto as his teammate started up some fire jutsu that never finished - Mori cored his head with a hurled kunai before he could locate his opponent at all.

The other ANBU managed to get off a wide-area fire that burned the scrub and briars away, bleeding from a dozen scratches as he began to backpedal towards Ino. Mori charged, still in his stealth technique, and forced the last bit of his chakra out into a visible shimmer which he cast to the left. The ANBU's eyes caught it, and he flicked a explosive-tag kunai at it, punching right through the distraction. When the explosion went off and the ANBU's eyes reflexively blinked from the pressure wave, Mori hurled another kunai and buried it to the hilt in his throat.

The Grass jounin sagged, his chakra depleted from the strain of both holding up the stealth jutsu and his techniques, even if they had been level C and D; his rank came almost entirely due to his ability to multi-task his chakra in this way, something no one else in the village could do. Still, the Yamanaka's body was comatose for the moment, and he jogged over to slap a sealing tag on her before she could regain her body and put up a real fight atop the ambush he'd just pulled on her minders.
 
Ino was completely focused on the fight between the two chunin, as she hadn't been able to take the other out in the initial surprise attack. She led the chunin whose mind she was in on the chase and subdued his teammate after going a fair distance away. Not knowing what jutsu they possessed, she had to rely entirely on her taijutsu skills as had little ninjutsu skill herself. After a frantic scrap from the clearly panicked opponent, she finally landed a blow that knocked out the other chunin. She had taken some minor blows as well, which caused her real body to also reflect those wounds, but they were relatively small and insignificant.

Having taken out the other chunin, she picked him up and began to bring them both back towards the Fire side of the border. Being in the mind of the grass shinobi, she had no idea what was happening to her ANBU guards, who were caught up in the fight against Mori. As she brought Hamuzuke closer, she caught signs of the fight, just in time to see the first ANBU fall. She gasped, realising how much danger her body was in, but decided to bring Hamuzuke to the fight rather than release her mind switch and fight herself.

She just about made it, landing a dozen feet away from her body, just in time to see Mori put the sealing tag on her. She groaned in Hamuzuke's body as her chakra began to deplete, trying to force the chunin to move forward slowly to release the tag, but she was completely losing control. She only made three steps forward before she was forced out, returning to her body to find herself unable to use any chakra. "H-how?" She groaned, unable to comprehend how quickly this grass nin had found her after her mind switch and how he seemingly easily dispatched the ANBU.
 
Mori nods in satisfaction as the sealing tag cancels the Yamanaka's technique and nearly paralyzes her, mind and body separated as it was when the tag hit. "Practice," he informs her, then flickers forward as his hand draws out a scented cloth, which he clamps onto the woman's face. The chemical laced into it is a potent sedative, and he holds on patiently until she stops fighting and passes out from the lack of chakra and oxygen.

Hands nearly trembling from excitement, he orders Hamuzuke to carry his partner back to the border post for treatment, the dazed chuunin still blinking in confusion, while he hefts the woman's slender body up onto one shoulder and makes a break for the closest hidden bunker scattered along the border. It's perhaps a quarter of a mile at a good run, but his luck holds and the woman doesn't stir on the way until he makes it to the ancient tree where the base is hidden. Between giant roots as enormous as his own body, he digs through three inches of dirt to a hidden cellar door, then hops down through with his prisoner and seals the passage behind him. He palms the seal, and hears the earth resettle atop the door, drawn and bound by a seal, and exhales shakily.

Now, he is untouchable.

He carries Yamanaka to the interrogation room, and strips her, aware of the body he is now revealing - a bombshell body, sinfully curved and curvaceous, with heavy tits and a firm ass that depresses under his fingers when he pulls her skirt off, leaving her in just her panties. Mori swallows, and tries to focus on getting her into a stockade, her hands forced into plastic globes that bind and separate her fingers, forcing them to spread and preventing even a half-seal in her own defense. Her thigh shifts against his from her unconscious weight, and his thin self-control snaps. He pulls a seal from his thigh holster - something he'd only ever used with his off-again, on-again girlfriend, something that she'd loved and hated at the same time - and settles it on Ino's back, where it melds into her skin.

He pulls the smelling salt cloth from his belt, and clamps it over the Yamanaka's nose, murmuring, "It's time to play, little Leaf."

His hand slides down the long, graceful arc of her spine, and spanks that glorious ass once, the firm flesh rippling under the strike as a wakeup call.
 
Ino's heart sank as she realised she could hardly move due to the combination of the sealing tag and her return from the mind switch. She groaned as she tried to get up, only able to get on her knees before collapsing again. She stared at the grass nin with frightened eyes as he clamped a cloth onto her. "Mhmm...?" She groaned as she began to feel tired, her eyes rolling back before passing out.

She wouldn't notice anything being done to her until the sudden slap on her ass woke her. She snapped awake, briefly trying to remember what happened. She felt unbelievably uncomfortable and tried to move, only to find her entire upper body was trapped in the stockade, with her body awkwardly bent over. She couldn't even move her hands or fingers.

"Whgrm ahm mghh?" She groaned into the cloth held over her, looking up to see Mori staring down at her. She screamed and yelled, kicking and pulling to get out of her bindings but it only hurt her as the stockade was clamped shut.
 
"Speaking is a privilege here," Mori says, almost kindly, and raises his hand to deliver another stinging slap to the other asscheek, reveling in the feel of the fleshy globe shuddering under the force. "You don't have that yet. You have to impress me before you get to use words again, pet."

He walks around behind the stockade, so that the Yamanaka can't see him through her wooden bonds - takes a long strand of his silky mane, and lets it trail over the bare skin of her back as he paces silently out of her sight. The tickling strand trails down over one faintly reddened cheek, down her trembling, strong thigh, and then draws away. He leans over, then, and blows a cool breath over her navel, and touches her shaking abdomen, pressing down on the strong muscle beneath it. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy myself," he murmurs, and his hand slides down her body to the line of her hips, then draws away again.

Instead, he reaches up and cups one heavy breast in his palm, the swell of titflesh nearly overflowing his hand. Mori molds it in between his fingers for a moment, gently fondling, then allows it to drop again. "You will answer my questions promptly and without hesitation," he says, clear and loud. "Every time you do not, I will punish you. If you speak without being asked to, I will punish you. If you fight me, I will punish you. I have as long as I need to do whatever I want and whatever you will require me to do to break you into a submissive little bitch, little Leaf; I would advise you not to give me reason to indulge myself. Do you understand me?"
 
"Arghhh!" Ino yelped at being slapped again, feeling the stinging pain that followed on her reddened ass. He had hit her hard enough that she felt the shock through her body and it was only then she also realised that he had stripped her of all of her clothing. "You took off my clothes you pervert!" She yelled, her cheeks turned red upon realising her full body was on display for him as she tried to twist away to hide what she could from his view.

She could feel herself getting increasingly nervous and scared as he was faintly touching her, almost in a teasing manner, which just made things worse. She didn't know what he was doing as he stepped behind, being unable to turn or look in that direction. She could only just feel the light tingly sensation with no idea what he did. Feeling his breath and hand on her waist, she gasped lightly as his light touches were arousing her body despite the resistance in her mind. "No-noo!" She was unable to stop herself moaning as he grasped her breast roughly, "I won't tell you anything!" She said defiantly, though she didn't know if she could last for long given how quickly she felt she was succumbing to just his touches alone.
 
"I just finished telling you not to do that," Mori sighs. "Alas."

He walks away, silent, and opens a cabinet, taking out a set of tools that he carefully lays out on a rolling tray, then wheels it back over to the Yamanaka's bound and bent form. "Funny thing," he says, idle. "Shinobi are trained to resist interrogation. Obviously. Pain just causes us to secede into a fugue state, only lifting when a trigger phase is used. Or that's how we do it in my village anyways - the Leaf probably does something different."

He kneels beside her and runs a hand up the length of her bare leg, stroking her calf and thigh with reverence - then uses a leather strap to secure one foot to the ground, and follows with the other foot, tying her entirely in place. The jounin plants a soft kiss on the underside of one thigh afterwards, and draws back. "Thing is, they aren't trained to resist the opposite - pleasure. Your brain can't fade out when it's flooded with endorphins because of how your neurochemistry is wired. It's all very interesting to a real expert, which you're probably not. You just kick the mind out and take whatever you want, right?"

Mori smiles, and lays his palm over the juncture of Ino's thighs gently, just cupping the warm folds that lie hidden there, before his hand trails back up and gropes her generous ass again, forcing her hips to buck forward. "The rest of us, though - we have to work for it. And we get talented at our craft. I'm glad you'll have a chance to learn from me."

He pops a soldier pill into his mouth, swallows it, then promptly channels another technique - the air around his palm begins to vibrate softly, shuddering. He rubs this soothing vibration down the Yamanaka's bare spine, his fingers working into the tensed muscles on either side. "This is the Quivering Palm - normally used for muscle therapy and fun. Almost a civilian technique; I can keep it up for hours, and most of our people learn it eventually, even if only for recreational uses. I'm sure you can see why."
 
"What are you doing?" Ino asked nervously as she could only hear him walking away. She was surprised that he stopped, but the anticipation of having to wait was making her ever more nervous on what kind of interrogation he planned to do. This was already far different from any normal interrogation, which typically involved trying to probe the target's mind with genjutsu.

"What do you mean?" She asked, keeping up the chatter to try and calm herself down. She heard him returning with the tray, feelings cold sweat run down her face and body. "Let go of me!" She yelled as he reached along her legs, moving to kick him before finding he had already bound her feet in place. "S-stop it..." She groaned at his kisses and touches. She could definitely feel the arousal slowly building as she started to get moist between her thighs. However, this was only just the beginning.

Ino perked up feeling the vibration down her back. She figure out quite quickly what he was planning on doing. "Don't you dare!" She groaned, already feeling the effects of his palm due to the anticipation her body felt. She didn't know how he planned on using this to get any information out of her, but it was embarrassing and perverted enough that she was twisting and squirming like mad to try and get out of his grasp.
 
Mori laughs wickedly at Ino's squirming, his hand sliding down her voluptuous body to just below the base of her slit - then strokes up a single finger, tracing the rim of her labia. His jutsu trembles the air, humming against her moistening folds, then he spreads them wide with two fingers, and bends low to blow a cool breath of air over her exposed clit. He draws back with a satisfied hum.

"Just so I have something to call you," Mori says, kindly, as he begins to slowly walk back and forth behind the stockade, to allow the sound of his steps and her lack of vision to heighten her anticipation. "What's your name, kunoichi-san?"

His finger flicks out again and begins to draw lightly over the Yamanaka's inner thighs, aimlessly brushing against the taut flesh with its pleasurably vibrating touch. Every once in awhile he lets it drift up to brush against her flexing folds, unpredictably making her jump and squirm as he refuses to press long or hard enough to give her any satisfaction at all.
 
Last edited:
Initially, Ino tried to contain herself as best she could, despite her body trembling at his touch. Her breathing became more ragged as his hand closed in towards her vagina, very soft sounds coming out of her mouth as he traced along it. The vibration his hands created were stimulating her greatly as she became increasingly moist with every passing second. She took a short gasp of air when he blew over her clit and felt disappointed that he stopped.

"My name is Ino," She replied, seeing no point to hide her identity given the situation she was already in. "I presume you know I'm a Yamanaka." She gulped as she answered, nervous again as he had stopped touching her and was walking around without letting her know what he planned to do next.

She flinched at his sudden touch, but her eyes quickly closed to enjoy the vibrating touch. It was getting on her nerves how aroused he was making her feel while not giving enough time or pressure to satisfy anything. She groaned in frustration every time he drifted near her slit, as it always felt good but not enough. "Ughh... stop teasing me like this..." She groaned when he pulled away from her folds again, her hips were almost grinding against him whenever his vibration came near in an attempt to further her pleasure.
 
Mori raises an eyebrow at the quick answer, but smiles all the same. "Good," he says, pleased. "Thank you for answering."

He punctuates the statement with a firm press and rub of his fingers up against Ino's folds, the callused tips stroking against her bare, dripping mons as they vibrated rapidly. He strokes one - two - three slow circles over her lower lips, then retreats again, his fingers now damp with her arousal. To counterbalance that reward, though, he transfers the jutsu onto a sealing tag and attaches that to a plastic cylinder; a thick, warm rod that he hangs from a ceiling hook and leaves dangling against Ino's flexing ass and bare sex, then attaches it to a cogwheel that he leaves running.

It draws up, then drops to thud against Ino's trembling thighs, falling naturally into their join to rest against her pussy, vibrating and trembling against it. Then the cogwheel clicks along and draws it away, only to drop it back again a few seconds later - a steady, slow spanking of her aching nethers and just enough stimulation to keep her body thrumming with pleasure.

"Ino," Mori says, kindly. "Why should I stop teasing you? I'm having fun. What can you offer me that will make me change my mind?"

He walks around in front of the Yamanaka and kneels before her, his head bowed close to hers, almost cheek to cheek. He turns his head just enough that when his lips shape his next words they brush against her cheek. "What can you give me that will be as satisfying as this?"

He reaches up and gently pinches one of her diamond-hard nipples, then rolls his thumb against it, fondling her pendulous tit.
 
For a few moments, Ino thought he would give her some pleasure in return for her name. He was finally stroking her fully, causing audible moans to escape from her lips. But his pleasurable touch left almost as quickly as it came and she found herself wet and craving his touch more than ever.

She groaned, frustrated yet again as apparent by both her voice and how her body leaned away with his hand to feel the vibrations for as long as possible. Then after the long moments of anticipation again, she felt the vibrating cylinder moving up and down on her ass and pussy. Even though now this pleasure was more regular, it was just too short to be enough. When it came down, Ino trembled and grinded to arouse herself as much as possible, but then like clockwork it would rise back up before any significant satisfaction could be built up. Similarly, after it had left, she had just not enough time to recover and stop her arousal before it dropped back down again.

"Aghh, what do you want to know?" She moaned at him, feeling her face turn red from how close he suddenly got to her.

"AIIHH!" She yelped when he pinched her nipples, her body jolting at his rough fingers. It quickly turned to pleasure again as his massaging of her breast became a constant source, allowing her to build up her arousal.
 
"I'd settle for the dead drop location your agents in Grass have," Mori says smoothly, "Since you've been catching all of our patrols. But you've been intercepting them personally, even when we change them the day of - which means you know who the agent is personally."

He stands up, and takes a step forward - just enough to press the straining bulge in his pants against Ino's face, musky with maleness, thick and bobbing with his heartbeat. "How about this - you tell me who it is, and I'll fuck you until you pass out. You'll cum so many times that you'll soak the floor. If you don't, though -"

Mori's voice turns amused, and he catches the thick dildo on its next downswing before it can touch the bound woman's pussy - instead, he slowly rubs the tip against her lips, the broad head spreading her lips just the slightest bit before he drags it up and presses it in warning against the tight ring of her ass, where he works it in a grinding circle, forcing her hips to bob forward before her rosebud is spread open by the thick intruder. "I'm sure I can find ways to amuse myself that don't involve you getting to come. In fact, I'm specifically sure that you won't get to do anything of the sort anytime soon."
 
"I-I..." Ino found it difficult to find a voice as he stated his demands. How could she give away just vital information about the Leaf's operations, especially given the intensity of the current situation with the Grass. Under normal circumstances, she would never even consider it, however, she had become tempted due to his torture methods.

Her face scrunched up as he stepped forward with his crotch level at her face. She couldn't help sniffing and smelling and masculine aroma that surrounded his crotch, which clearly came from his large, thick bulge which she stared at through his pants.

"I just, urghh... I just can't tell you that!" She tried to explain. She was so wet and horny she was amazed she still stood her ground, not betraying her village's secrets to the enemy, despite how frustrated she felt.

"Anything else, please..." She begged as he moved the vibrating object behind her around to tease her again.
 
Mori laughs and his hand settles on the back of Ino's head, pressing her face forward into his throbbing bulge for a second. His hips roll that thick erection against her face before he draws back and stalks back around behind her again, his fingers tracing the whole way down her body again. "I'm actually impressed you said no. Unfortunately, this is where I start really getting my kicks."

The seal he'd placed earlier on Ino's back has colored halfway down its length - in accordance with her progress towards orgasm, the ink flows down the tag until it is completely black at the moment of climax, upon which it consumes itself and prevents the orgasm from occurring at all. It's a silly piece of fuinjutsu he'd accidentally ruined his last relationship with and had no real purpose in the outside world, but in this contained cell with this woman at his mercy, it gives him an unholy amount of power over her body.

Eying the tag, he hangs the vibrating toy up out of the way, then presses his thumb against Ino's clit and begins to rub firmly in circles, drawing back and laying a hard smack on her lush ass whenever she begins to draw closer to the peak. Each spank is followed by a slow rub of the reddened cheek and an equally torturous stroke down the length of Ino's thigh and back up to her dripping pussy. He keeps this up for a few minutes, then pauses and draws back, only to shuffle up behind the bound woman and undo his pants, letting his thick cock bounce up between the luscious lobes of her ass, which he begins to hotdog through gently. His shaft is burning hot against the softness of her cheeks, sawing against the puckered rim of her asshole, his heavy balls lightly slapping against her soaked folds with every sway.

"Having fun yet?" he teases, still careful to slow anytime she begins to approach the peak.
 
Last edited:
Ino winces as her face is pressed into his crotch. She could feel his bulge hard and pressing against her soft skin and she could smell the musk seeping out of his pants. She gave a look of disgust when he draws back, though the smell and feeling was somewhat alluring.

She moaned in surprise at his sudden and aggressive touch on her clit. His firmness quickly pushed to close to an orgasm, but he stopped every time before she could reach any satisfaction. Even if she tried to grind herself harder to reach that orgasm faster than she thought he could anticipate, he still stopped and spanked her ass before she could finish. She was sweating and panting by the time he finally stopped, feeling even more frustrated than before as she felt so close every time.

"Wait-what are you doi-ahhhh..." She moaned as he rubbed his hard cock between her buttcheeks. It felt good and all she wanted was to feel that hard length shoved up inside of her due to her unsatisfied arousal.

"Why don't you just fuck me?" She pleaded, "I know you want to..." She didn't want to sound weak, but she wanted to get the point across that she wanted his cock badly.
 
Mori chuckles in genuine delight, and strides off again, leaving Ino naked, bound, and aching. The sound of shelves opening and shutting echoes through the bare room before a cube of something ice cold is set between the generous globes of her ass, precariously balanced just above her puckered rosebud, making it clench.

"I have a game," he says, soft, behind Ino's ear. "If you can keep this ice cube on your back until it melts, I'll fuck you until you cum. I'll make you scream your brains out while I'm pounding my cock balls-deep in you, and then I'll fucking fill you with my cum. I can do that. Trust me."

"But," he says, and runs a single finger down along Ino's spine, tracing its graceful arc, "If you manage to knock that ice cube off of you, I'll activate that seal I've left on your back. I'll edge you for hours, little kunoichi - you won't have to tell me anything because by the end of it you'll forget your own fucking name, you'll want to cum so bad. And then I'll let you suck my cock - and then I'll walk away and leave you to beg."

Mori's breath is even and heavy in Ino's ear, as he reaches back and presses a finger down on the ice cube. It's already begun to run thanks to her flushed body temperature, a cold drop of water running down over her clenching pucker, and then down through her aching folds. It hangs frustratingly close to her throbbing clit before it finally falls away, leaving her cunt to tingle in sobbing frustration.
 
Ino groaned loudly when he left again, struggling in her stockage as she could only hear him rustling about behind her. She was just trying to contain her frustration and calm herself down when the freezing cold temperature was suddenly felt right between her asscheeks.

"AHHH!!" She screamed at the coldness, her body and hips tensing at the shock. She was about to shake her hips to get it off when he spoke again.

"You... argh! I hate you!" She groaned at him, turning her head as best she could to face him. Her body shivered, leaving the ice cube starting to wobble dangerously on her ass. It wasn't just the cold, as his light touches were equally responsible for sending the shivers through her body.

The cold shock had given her a temporary break from her lustful state. But as the ice started to melt, more of the cold water starting running between her thighs, providing a softer and even more frustrating tease. The caress made by the drops of water were so light, yet could not be ignored due to the temperature contrast. Each time the water droplets ran down, Ino clenched her fists and bit her lip to hold in any quivering. She was determined to beat him at his own game.
 
Mori hums, and moves away for a second - returns, with a thin strip of cloth that he ties over Ino's eyes, forcing her to focus on the sensations of her body even more. Struggling, naked, and blind, he feels his mouth water when he surveys his prize again; her pale skin is flushed with arousal, nipples rigid, cunt dripping its arousal on the floor. Gods, what a feast.

He leans forward and presses a finger against the trails of water trailing down from the ice cube and draws with the cold water on her skin. The trail leads up her hip and along her side, dips over her taut belly and into her navel, then runs up and over the heavy underside of one hanging breast. The finger draws away - there is a beat of absence - and then Mori's lips close on that erect nipple, tongue rubbing against its rough peak. He sucks lightly, then retreats with a flick of his tongue against her crinkled aureola.

"You do now," Mori says, amused, "But when I finally decide you've been good enough to deserve a reward, you'll change your mind about that."

Indeed, his fingers have bracketed her aching pussy again and spread the sensitive folds wide, allowing the cold drops of water to run through them freely, teasing her more effectively than he ever could as the prickly-cold water creeps through the crevices of her body with insidious ease. One drop finally runs down to collect on her clit. He plants a soft kiss on her thigh.

"My name is Mori. Say it for me."
 
This time when he walked away, Ino didn't have the mind to notice it, as she was fully focused on the cold and wet drips of water travelling down her thighs. She gasped as the cloth suddenly draped over her eyes, plunging her vision into darkness. Now she could only hear and feel everything that was going on, which further intensified each little drop from the ice.

She held her breath as his hand traveled along the length of her body. She didn't know what he was going to do and could only wait in anticipation as he slowly ran his hand down her exposed flesh. She was just about to let out a sigh of relief as his touch drew away when it was replaced by his wet lips around her nipple. She could immediately feel the wetness of his tongue and the sucking sounds from his lips. She sigh turned into a long moan before he drew away again.

She wanted to continue shouting abuse at him for doing this to her, for teasing her so much and leaving her on edge the whole time. But she knew it was futile and would just amuse him more. She stayed silent, the only sounds coming out of her mouth were the unstoppable moans and groans from his touches. She winced as the cold water fell deeper into her folds, she wanted to buck her hips badly, but was afraid of it causing the ice to fall.

Mori. She would remember that name for when she was free, to make sure he was hunted down for his treatment of her while she was captive. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of hearing her say his name.
 
Mori hums tunelessly as he sets up his next devious predicament - the dildo he'd set aside earlier returns, set on a long shaft that he attaches to the flywheel's gear, inching it forward inch by torturous inch. Then he pulls the contraption forward so that it rests firmly between the cheeks of her ass, resting against her puckered rosebud. Every few seconds, there is an audible click, and it edges forward a little more inexorably. Ino can clench and hold it out for awhile, probably; but there's no guarantee that wouldn't upset the ice cube, and if her thighs quiver while clenched it's definitely falling off.

"To be honest, I don't really care that much about getting information out of you," Mori admits, as he seats himself beside Ino. "This is what I want. I could spend weeks here strumming you like a tuned instrument and hearing what songs I could compose with your shrieks and moans."

He leans up to place a butterfly kiss on her collarbone, as his hand dips to stroke a single finger lightly against her aching clit. "The tenor of your voice is - intoxicating. I love hearing you beg. I want to slide my cock into you and fuck you forever. Doesn't that sound fun?"
 
There was never a moment that Ino felt like she could ever get used to under Mori's seemingly endless methods of ensuring the most pleasure and frustration. She could only just barely adapt before he did something else and it was all getting too much. She groaned feeling the new device slowly and torturously inch forward under her. She held it all in as best she still could under the situation, but it felt like only a matter of time before she couldn't take any more.

"Ah, Aughhh..." She moaned when he touched her clit again. There was so much built up now that she longed for more of his touch. Her mind wandered at his words, imagining how amazing it would feel if for him to fuck her, and feel his hard cock thrusting in and out of her wet pussy.

"Pl,please..." She let out softly. She didn't want to beg, but it was as if she had no choice. If she was going to give out eventually anyway, it might as well be sooner rather than later. She hated herself for it, but she just wasn't strong enough to withstand so much.
 
Mori just nods, as if this is to be expected. "Please what, woman?" he says, but presses hard against her clit and rubs once, in reward. Her thighs tremble in response and he draws back, spreads the lips of her pussy wide, and lets the steady, cold droplets of the melting ice prick her away from the looming orgasm yet again. The faint clicks of the flywheel presage the thick head of the dildo as it presses hard, beginning to open her ass around its blunt tip. Blinded, she has no choice but to suffer this sensuous symphony, as Mori lays the lightest of kisses upon Ino's lips.

"Say it," he murmurs, lips brushing against hers, like a moth's touch.
 
Back
Top