Remote Seduction/Out Of Body Sex

Jada59

Literotica Guru
Is anyone here familiar with these things?

Remote Seduction doesn't necessarily involve sex but it can. It's a very pleasurable sensation when you do it to someone else or have it done to you though.

Had an ex who used to do the Out Of Body Sex to me. He would sometimes have to go to a neighboring state but at night he would still come to my bed and have sex with me. I could tell that it was him because of how he touched me and what he did to me. It was so cool! All I had to do was lie there an wait for the orgasms.

Remote Seduction doesn't necessarily involve sex but it can. It's a very pleasurable sensation when you do it to someone else or have it done to you though.

Had an ex who used to do the Out Of Body Sex to me. He would sometimes have to go to a neighboring state but at night he would still come to my bed and have sex with me. I could tell that it was him because of how he touched me and what he did to me. It was so cool! All I had to do was lie there an wait for the orgasms.

Got mine too... I would love to hear more about this.

:confused:

You lost me

Back