News: Florida school shooter was white supremacist

RoryN

You're screwed.
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Posts
54,190
UPDATE: I'd like to point out that his ties to white supremacy have subsequently been called into question.
 
Last edited:
A white supremacist in Florida? No fuckin' way! That's almost as rare as finding a pedophile in the sunshine state.
 
So if this is true, exactly why is that significant?

Because it again destroys the 45 mantra of bad hombres and Muslim terrorists being the problem in America.
 
So if this is true, exactly why is that significant?


You don't consider potential motive significant?


I say "potential" because I can't discount the possibility that these losers are using this incident to increase their profile. No different from the way ISIS occasionally claims responsibility for things it had nothing to do with.
 
So most of his victims were non-whites then?

How did he feel about abortion?
Gay rights?
The Trump tax cuts?
Bombing Syria?
UraniumOne?

I know a little bit about white supremacist rednecks. They want me gone. But I have seen nothing in the media which would make me think that this was anything more than a revenge killing aimed at a school which tossed him out and a student body which knew he was crazy to begin with.
 
Last edited:
Doesn't Queef drive Uber in Arizona? The state motto should be, the Transvestite Sunshine State.
 
he isnt white

DWGbAmBVwAAciwb.jpg
 
Back
Top