Discovering hubby might want to be cuckolded

SweetAnnie40

Literotica Guru
Okay, I know next to nothing about cuckolding beyond reading a couple Lit Stories but it seems I'm in a situation. Long story short, hubby came out as a sissy last summer and we've been exploring that deeply. I've begun to explore my own lesbian desires and confessed those to him. I found a girlfriend (YEA ME! :eek:) and I definitely get the sense that me going to have a date with her gets hubby 'extra excited'.

All the stories I read are about going off with another guy, the sissy being jealous of cock size, etc. My situation is unknown territory so anyone else experience this? Any advice?

Sounds so exciting! And that you both are so both to exploring your desires together is extra special. For too many of us it seems to be just one in a marriage that desires something different...

My advice is communicate, communicate, and communicate some more. When you do go on that date - text each other updates, let him see how much fun you are having, and let him share how hard that is making him. If ever doubt creeps in, be willing and able to prioritize that. Once you get over the hump no doubt you both will have some amazing times together and with others!

Enjoy!

Try to figure out what is it that excites him about you going out with someone else and don’t pay too much attention to what everyone else has to say about it.

From what you describe he may be tantalized by the idea of you being with another woman but have no desire at all for you to be with another man. Or he could crave the humiliation of extreme cuckolding or anything in between. Meanwhile what interests you?

As the last commentator said, communicate lots - all that matters is what you two feel. Take it in small increments and put yourself out there. So for instance ask him if there is appeal in you being with another guy. Admit openly that yes of course you find other men sexually attractive (if that is true). See how he responds then take it bit by bit. It is partly a matter of not blurting something out that you will regret later but also give each other time to absorb and reflect on these concepts so you can really accept them (or not).

So, you are making him a cuckold to another woman? It may not be the strictest definition of a cuckold, but I think it probably still qualifies. Are you considering finding a boyfirend?

I have read some great stories here on lit where a guy is caught by his wife or girlfriend either wearing panties or sucking on her dildo or fucking his ass with it.... Then she gets into the idea and winds up making him a sissy. One of my favorites the wife has a great female neighbor that gets in on the humiliation of her husband with her. They dress him up and take him out and make him give guys head in a parking garage. The girls wind up fucking each other a bunch too. Those kind of stories are super hot. I especially like the one where the lady catches her husband while at the fireman's picnic, sucking one fireman off while getting fucked by another. She gets excited watching and winds up fooling around with her girlfriends...

So like previous posters have said don't worry too much about what is common about cuckolding but focus on what turns you on. Good luck!

Okay, I know next to nothing about cuckolding beyond reading a couple Lit Stories but it seems I'm in a situation. Long story short, hubby came out as a sissy last summer and we've been exploring that deeply. I've begun to explore my own lesbian desires and confessed those to him. I found a girlfriend (YEA ME! :eek:) and I definitely get the sense that me going to have a date with her gets hubby 'extra excited'.

All the stories I read are about going off with another guy, the sissy being jealous of cock size, etc. My situation is unknown territory so anyone else experience this? Any advice?

This is the most interesting thread I've read in awhile. Long story short was too short. What is between hubby coming out as a sissy and you having sex with your girlfriend? Him being sexually submissive to guys and him being a normal cuck that also sexually submits to the bull is a jump. What does he do or say to make you think that he feels sexually submissive as a cuck to your gf?

asking for a friend

Thanks for the feedback. Lit is a pretty nice community. Yes, we do communicate a lot. Every once in a while one of us reaches a point that we're still nervous about sharing but I think it all comes out eventually.

I've asked him about his feelings about me dating this woman and how turned on it seems to make him. He admits that it gets him very excited thinking about me finding pleasure with her. So far he can't explain why. He's becoming more open about wanting to suck a real cock (and be fucked) but we're still exploring the layers there.

Thanks for the feedback. Lit is a pretty nice community. Yes, we do communicate a lot. Every once in a while one of us reaches a point that we're still nervous about sharing but I think it all comes out eventually.

I've asked him about his feelings about me dating this woman and how turned on it seems to make him. He admits that it gets him very excited thinking about me finding pleasure with her. So far he can't explain why. He's becoming more open about wanting to suck a real cock (and be fucked) but we're still exploring the layers there.

What are your thoughts/feelings on him wanting a real cock?

The thing to remember about the cuckolding fantasy... is that there is a HUGE variety of cuckold play. From simply being a hotwife couple where he might enjoy MFM or helping or watching you with another man, to verbal play (both positive and negative), denial play, chastity, bedroom control... it's really a vast and endless list.

The key, of course, to any couple looking to be a hotwife/husband or hotwife/cuckold is communication - communication of wants/needs/desires, and to discuss your path towards exploring this. Remember, that you do this TOGETHER, as a coule, regardless of how you actually play. So talk... know there are some great forums/communities out there for this lifestyle, so get exploring and reading and interacting (if you need a few recommendations, PM me and I'll send them - in another username, I'm a lifestyle third/bull).

Good luck!

The thing to remember about the cuckolding fantasy... is that there is a HUGE variety of cuckold play. From simply being a hotwife couple where he might enjoy MFM or helping or watching you with another man, to verbal play (both positive and negative), denial play, chastity, bedroom control... it's really a vast and endless list.

The key, of course, to any couple looking to be a hotwife/husband or hotwife/cuckold is communication - communication of wants/needs/desires, and to discuss your path towards exploring this. Remember, that you do this TOGETHER, as a coule, regardless of how you actually play. So talk... know there are some great forums/communities out there for this lifestyle, so get exploring and reading and interacting (if you need a few recommendations, PM me and I'll send them - in another username, I'm a lifestyle third/bull).

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice. A quick update: I've evolved to sleeping with Carol (well, once so far) overnight at her apartment. That was a major step and hubby and I continue to talk through it. He's very focused on what happens when I come home. Our play style is for me to be commanding when I come home, ensure he is dressed very sissy (dressing him or inspecting him) and then while I'm still clothed, telling him what I did with her, how good it felt, etc. While I'm talking, he masturbates in his panties and it doesn't take long for him to cum hard.

When I talk to him about it, he struggles to explain it but it is apparently an intense feeling, a mixture of eroticism and humiliation

Thanks for the update, glad you all seem to have enjoyed your meeting.

You mentioned hubby is thinking of another cock - do you also have thoughts along those lines, to be with another man, or is it only another woman which interests you ?
Do you think hubby might enjoy watching you with this woman, as a number of men seem to enjoy either watching or actually participating in some way ?

I am asking these questions as I have always liked the idea of being cuckolded, although I know of cases where a woman was involved, and both ladies decided they had more fun without a man in their lives and so set up home together !

Thanks for the update, glad you all seem to have enjoyed your meeting.

You mentioned hubby is thinking of another cock - do you also have thoughts along those lines, to be with another man, or is it only another woman which interests you ?
Do you think hubby might enjoy watching you with this woman, as a number of men seem to enjoy either watching or actually participating in some way ?

I am asking these questions as I have always liked the idea of being cuckolded, although I know of cases where a woman was involved, and both ladies decided they had more fun without a man in their lives and so set up home together !

I didn't think I wanted another cock in my life but since hubby will no longer have sex with me that way, I find I crave it. Carol satisfies many of my urges and desires but I guess I still crave a good hard fuck sometimes. So I'm not sure what will happen with that.

Hubby might enjoy it but my relationship is between Carol and I, not all three of us. I supposed I'm being selfish not wanting to mess up what I have with Carol by bringing him into it but I also don't think Carol is interested in men at all.

I didn't think I wanted another cock in my life but since hubby will no longer have sex with me that way, I find I crave it. Carol satisfies many of my urges and desires but I guess I still crave a good hard fuck sometimes. So I'm not sure what will happen with that.

Hubby might enjoy it but my relationship is between Carol and I, not all three of us. I supposed I'm being selfish not wanting to mess up what I have with Carol by bringing him into it but I also don't think Carol is interested in men at all.

The beautiful thing about your relationship and the communication that you share with your husband. Is that as long as you to find it agreeable anything is possible. Your relationship with Carol can be explored fully and for both of you receive pleasure and excitement through the experience. Whether or not you ever decide to mix the three as long as it's something you're all comfortable within perfect.

On the other note the fact that you miss cock and may not be getting it from your husband that is another thing you guys can explore who knows maybe you'll find a friend with benefits for those purposes once in awhile too. Speaking as a man I find it Erotic to think of my wife being pleased both by a man and a woman. So keep the communication open and imagine The possibilities

The beautiful thing about your relationship and the communication that you share with your husband. Is that as long as you to find it agreeable anything is possible. Your relationship with Carol can be explored fully and for both of you receive pleasure and excitement through the experience. Whether or not you ever decide to mix the three as long as it's something you're all comfortable within perfect.

On the other note the fact that you miss cock and may not be getting it from your husband that is another thing you guys can explore who knows maybe you'll find a friend with benefits for those purposes once in awhile too. Speaking as a man I find it Erotic to think of my wife being pleased both by a man and a woman. So keep the communication open and imagine The possibilities

Thanks, sweetie. :kiss:

Are you prepared to show him how to properly suck a cock, and are you willing to place it in his mouth and coach him when he wants to try?

You'l need to discuss whether he's going to swallow that first time.

Have you talked to Carol about her fucking you with a strap on. Maybe hubby would like you to service him with one?

He could also experience cock sucking that way. A "Dry Run" so to speak.

Last edited:
Are you prepared to show him how to properly suck a cock, and are you willing to place it in his mouth and coach him when he wants to try?

You'l need to discuss whether he's going to swallow that first time.

We did talk it through and he's had five opportunities now. He really enjoyed having me coach him although he's a fast learner. We prepared with our playmate to make sure everything was safe and he has swallowed every time.

I dated a woman who was with another woman. A lot of it was knowing she was getting pleasure, and it's exciting to hear about it. Living vicariously can be satisfying and frustrating at the same time

Well, we went full cuckold this weekend. "Gary" who has been coming over for hubby to suck as a sissy got redirected to filling my needs. Since hubby hasn't been able to perform as a man for many months for me, Gary gave me what I was craving, three times. Each time, hubby would swallow Gary's load out of the condom but could only stand in the corner and watch, all sissied-up. Hubby was in a cock cage but still came twice watching us so I guess that's a vote "in favor". Lots of emotions though. We're talking about it and we'll see if it happens again. Damn, though, it was nice to get a man with a big cock who knows how to fuck!

Well, we went full cuckold this weekend. "Gary" who has been coming over for hubby to suck as a sissy got redirected to filling my needs. Since hubby hasn't been able to perform as a man for many months for me, Gary gave me what I was craving, three times. Each time, hubby would swallow Gary's load out of the condom but could only stand in the corner and watch, all sissied-up. Hubby was in a cock cage but still came twice watching us so I guess that's a vote "in favor". Lots of emotions though. We're talking about it and we'll see if it happens again. Damn, though, it was nice to get a man with a big cock who knows how to fuck!

Your last sentence was so hot !!!!

This past weekend, we had another cuckold experience. Hubby had been thinking about it a lot and set up a more elaborate situation. I was wanting some real male attention so I agreed to it. I had fun getting dressed up to 'please'. Hubby dressed in sissy lingerie but under guy clothes.

We went to a restaurant where he sat at the table next to me but not with me. Gary joined me and we had a nice dinner that got flirty. Hubby was watching everything but couldn't say anything or get close to us. I started teasing Gary's legs with my foot slipped out of my high heels and I saw that hubby was squirming.

Although I was tempted to do something crazy in the restaurant or restaurant bathroom, I kept it under control. We left hubby to pay the check and went outside. Gary started kissing me next to his car and I enjoyed that very much. I got in Gary's car and hubby drove our car home. We waited in the driveway a little bit, kissing and me caressing his cock which had extended down his pant leg. I knew the car would be too cramped so we went inside.

Going up to our bedroom, we saw hubby in his new sissy dress, heels, and wig. I knew he had locked the dress on himself and he'd been in his cock cage for weeks. We ignored him. I did a little strip tease for Gary and then he got undressed for me. I gave him a short blow job because his cock is just so gorgeous and suckable, but we quickly got to what we really wanted.

As requested by hubby, I teased about not using a condom but then made sure we did and Gary got to work. I'll admit that I forgot about hubby squirming in the corner. I just loved what Gary was doing to me, how he felt on me and in me. Each time he came, we made hubby drink the cum from the condom.

When we were spent, I led hubby to the guest room and cuffed him onto the guest bed. I made plenty of noise welcoming Gary to sleep with me and we spent the night. (We fucked again around 3am but I think hubby was asleep)

In the morning, after Gary left, I released hubby and unlocked his dress so he could use the bathroom. He was begging me to take his cock cage off and let him cum but he still waiting for that.

This was much easier than the first time, emotionally for me, and I am still grinning from how pleasurable it was. A female friend at work commented that I must have gotten some, LOL.

Back