Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 12-07-2017, 07:19 PM   #1
Birthday boy needs to relieve some stress

Hello ladies! I'm looking for someone to help spice up this lonely Sunday. Let's chat and have some fun!

A bit about me: I'm 22, my birthday was yesterday, and I am from Upstate NY but studying business in Boston. I am 6'1" tall and have been a competitive swimmer for 11 years. I've been told I have really nice hair, and smell good. I ultimately love meeting/talking to new people and trying new things. My interests range anywhere from the outdoors (sports, hiking, kayaking), snowboarding, reading, drawing, baking, piano, movies/Netflix, and games.

I would describe myself as patient, gentle, empathetic, genuine, mysterious, passionate, sensual, and imaginative. I would also say I'm a very laid-back person, and well versed with the English language

I have a few kinks but enjoy a bit more vanilla+.. I'm into oral, public, light/non-violent bdsm (hair pulling, spanking, roughness), domination/switch, seduction, reluctance, oral, moaning, teasing, passionate/sensual, teacher/student, milfs, and many other things.

I am looking for a lady to chat with who is friendly and likes to get a little naughty. Open to clean chatting too, whatever we are feeling like. But primarily looking to express ourselves and embrace our naughty desires, getting off together with dirty chat and pictures. Open to ladies of any age, prefer slim/fit but it doesn't matter too much.

Send me a PM! I have kik.
Learn and improve. Fitness is a lifestyle. Carefully consider your words and actions; they decide who you are.