Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 12-02-2017, 04:08 PM   #1
momadness
Literotica Guru

The USS Gambler

Stardate 48038.9
SS Gambler

“So as you can see gentlemen, this former starfleet steamrunner class was more than enough for the threats we encountered. Your equipment that you ordered from the Neptune Colony is being beamed down safe and sound to your cargo hold.” The tall man in a brown tunic, black slacks, and black shoes said as he leaned on the armrest of the Captain’s chair.

The Andorian who was staring at him on the screen said, “It would appear everything is there from what my people are telling me. So, I am curious, how did you get your hands on a Starfleet Steamrunner class starship? Your not Starfleet are you?”

“Actually, i am former starfleet. Was the Captain of the Midway and later the Padua. Got tired of the ways of Starfleet. As far as this ship went, let’s just say Starfleet had a ... sort of a clearance sale to thin out old inventory. I got lucky.” Rand said as he ran his hand through his brown hair and then said, “So... umm... I haven’t received the second half of the payment yet.”

“Yes. Of course. The inventory looks good. I am transferring the credits to you now.” The Andorian said calmly.

Rand looked to his comm officer to checked a screen, then nodded to her Captain. Rand said, “Excellent! Excellent! Well, then I guess our business is done then.”

“Actually Captain.” The Andorian smiled and said, “We want to retain your services as long as we can. I know you are freelancer and all, but... may we have permission to beam something... or should we say... someone... to you as a gift from us?”

“Someone? A gift? Now, this isn’t some kind of trick or anything is it? You pay well enough for these colony runs.” Rand said feeling his hairs on the back of his nect stand.

“Relax Captain. She is being beamed up now.” The Andorian smiled and said, “Enjoy.”

The Andorian smiled and the screen winked out. Rand looked to his crew and then went to tap on his controller when the comm lit up first said, “Captain Stephens, the is crewman Willis. Sir... you should come to transporter room 1.”

He looked at his crew and then finally said, “You umm... have the bridge number 1.”

He got up and made his way to the lift. As he reached transporter room 1, he stepped inside... and froze. How could they have known?!?!?!?

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 12-02-2017, 04:19 PM   #2
anythingulike_69
Really Really Experienced

Location: somewhere bouncing between beautiful fantasy and harsh reality
The weapon blast caught her offguard and Deyna collapsed, conscious but completely immobilised. She tried to scream her frustration but no sound escaped.

Half a dozen of her pursuers lay beaten and unconscious around her. She'd been within minutes of reaching her shuttle, making her escape. She glared at the Andorian slowly sauntering toward her, but no amount of mentally straining produced even a twitch of her finger.

He crouched down next to her, roughly running his hands over her body, pushing inside her jacket under her ample breasts. When he pulled his hand back, the Jewel of Illara sparkled in the palm of his hand. "We'll just take this back." He grinned down at her, running his eyes over her leather-clad body. "And now, what should we do with our naughty little Orion thief?" He hesitated as if pondering the question and she felt a hypo press against her neck, right before she lost consciousness.

When she blinked awake, Deyna found herself bound against a wall, maglocked cuffs around wrists and ankles holding her in place.

"Ah, our little slave has rejoined us," the same Andorian from earlier stood to her side, taunting her.

"I may be a thief, but I'm no slave, " Deyna spat.

"Oh, but you will be, little pet. Before we are finished with you, you will be the slave that all you Orion sluts pretend to be." He picked up a wide blade, turning it back and forth, allowing the flickering light to glint off of it a little, drawing her eye before he slowly and methodically began to cut away every piece of her clothing.

"We found some interesting information on your shuttle." He spoke idly as he worked. "You have been quite an accomplished thief. In fact, your crippled little ship belonged to a friend of ours, before you stole it from him. I'm a little curious what else you took from him. Did you seduce him? Tease him with your whore's body? Enthrall him with your Orion stink?"

Dayna struggled futilely in the maglocks. There was no escape. She felt a stab of remorse, but pushed it away. There was no way she would discuss Rand with this bastard.

He peeled away the last scraps of her clothing, baring every inch of her green skin. Hard fingers combed through her pubic bush, tugging sharply. "Oh, you've let yourself go, little slut. Slaves are not allowed to mask their treasures."

Deyna tried to twist away, but had little manoeuvring room in the maglocked cuffs.

"Don't worry, slave, we'll take care of that for you. Permanently."

"I'm NOT a sl-…" another hypo pressed against her neck and the last word faded to a whisper, "… slave."

--

The transporter shimmer faded and the Andorians watched their little gift disappear, on her way to her new owner.

"Did you tell him?"

"No. Let it be a surprise to both of them. The slut's pheromones are only tempered. They will still stir his lust, they just won't cloud his mind."

"And the slave?"

His answer was a sharp laugh. "She will enslave herself without even realising it. The more she tries to ensnare him, the more he will need to fuck her, but the more she is exposed to his semen in any way, the more physically addicted to it she will become." He glanced at the chronometer. "The injection should already be taking effect. Her addiction will be well underway before the injection wears off, and once the process has begun there will be no reversing it without medical intervention." He held the Jewel of Illara up to sparkle in the light. "The little slut can fight it all she wants, but she will be Rand's begging, cock-craving slave."

--

The transporter shimmer faded and Willis' eyes widened in shock at what materialised. He quickly thumbed the comm to call the Captain down from the bridge.

A naked Orion slave girl knelt on the transporter pad, green skin almost glowing in the light. She had some kind of bar locked between her wide-spread knees, her bared pussy glistening, slick and wet. Her arms were secured behind her back with maglocked cuffs, forcing her shoulders back and her tits to push up and out.

A wide gag filled her mouth, stretching her luscious lips around it, and dark, ferocious eyes sparked beneath the heavy fringe of her long, wavy hair.

Deyna's angry glare turned away from the gaping young man at the transporter console as the door chimed and slid open and she gasped behind the gag, swallowing a distressed little moan. Rand!

Old 12-02-2017, 04:36 PM   #3
momadness
Literotica Guru

Rand's eyes widened in surprise! BIG surprise to tell the truth! He remembered Deyna quite well. She had joined his crew with a fair knowledge of piloting offering her services 2 years ago. He had been only slightly concerned back then of her Orion trickery. She had been the one that really initially convinced him that there was a LOT for to the Orion female than her oozing sex. He had actually gained his respect particularly during the food runs to Titanis IV. It had been a tough mission yet she had managed to fly the Gambler through around checkpoints and patrols better than any other pilot he had ever seen.

On a non-Federation vessel like his, people worked his ship, not because they were essentially forced too like they did in the Federation, but because they wanted to. They were monetarily driven. He had offered reasonable wages for reasonable work, nothing too dangerous and had run reasonable freelance missions. He never cared for making a killing in space. For him, he hadn't been about the money, it was about the space travel. He had always been fairly nomadic.

It was that philosophy he supposed that caused Deyna to become disenfranchised to his mission. Even when they had become lovers and she tried to whisper her Orion magic on him to take on more dangerous missions, he maintained his philosophy. He never hired shady people to work his crews, never tried to piss off the wrong people. His reputation in space was what he had and that was solid tradesmanship and a good work ethic.

So when he learned that Deyna had snuck out after one of their many sexual encounters, knocked out the sensors of the main shuttlebay, stole his own personal shuttle, and vanished, it had shocked him. He had been torn... hurt more than he had been hurt in a long time. And he had grown angry... very bitter and angry about it going back to his reputation and trade to keep his sanity.

"Captain! Isn't that ..." The transporter chief started to say only to fall silent at the Captain's glare.

Rand walked towards the bound and gagged naked Orion woman who had been trussed up all nice and perfect, stood in front of her and smiled. He met her eyes and then slowly let his eyes roam down her body before meeting her eyes again. She already was having an effect on him and he couldn't tell if it had been the pheromones they were so notorious known for or if it was because of the old connection he thought he had shared with her before.

The first thing that went through his head was his former Starfleet training. Free the woman, dress her, put her in a cell and take her back to Starfleet for trial. That had felt like such a natural response back then. He knew slavery was not authorized in any territory within the Federation and he knew he could get in a lot of trouble for NOT turning her in for trial.

But... she had been the one and ONLY person up to that point who had ever stolen from him, taken the shuttle, supplies, weapons, and even tampered with his ship's sensors to block any reading on where the shuttle went. Since her example however, he had had 6 more crewmen decide they were strong enough to try and rob him too. Two of which he killed and the other four had gotten away. His control over his crew through generosity and kindness was slipping and that could be laid right square at this woman's feet.

He knew that if he sent her to Starfleet, the next time he would see her would be in orange, shackled, and in front of the tribune for sentencing. He would be reimbursed for the shuttle, which to be honest had already been replaced, and told he had done a good job sending him on his way. She would spend a few years in prison and then be released to go do this again to some other man.

For some reason, the idea of her doing her tricks to another man seemed to anger him more than anything else. If he simply kept her, made her an example for the rest of the crew to see what could happen to them. Rand made his call. He turned to the crewmen and said, "I will give you a ten slivers of latinum to keep your tongue silent about what you see here now AND to beam her and I to my quarters."

"15 slivers and I erase all record of these transportation logs as well sir." The young crewmen said with a dark grin. Rand could see what was on his mind for sure.

"Deal." Rand said then turned and stood in front of Deyna and waited for the transporter to grab them.

-----

When the transporter let the lock go, he tapped on his badge and said, “Commander Jenkins, I will be offline for an hour or two... maybe longer. Maintain speed and course to Outpost 17 to drop off those stem bolts. We are slated to pickup a shipment there as well. Inform me when we arrive.”

The woman’s voice came over the comm, “Is everything alright Captain?”

“Yes, Helen. Have a little matter to attend to involving our new guest.” The Captain said.

“Should I prepare the guest quarters?” She said with her rigid no nonsense kind of voice.

“Not yet. I will contact you in a bit. Stephens out.” Rand said and killed the comm.

The entire time he stared at Deyna and her exotic body, struggling futilely to break through the maglocks and gag. He turned and walked towards her, moving in close, her nipples touching his version of a crew uniform. He said, “When this gag comes out, you will tell me what i want to know. Where is my ship? Where is the gear on the ship? Where is my chest?”

The thing that stung about him even more than his shuttle being stolen or that he had hired a crooked pilot, was she had stolen a chest of his, made out a platinum and mohogony and had been filled with several mementos of his childhood as well as passcodes to various accounts he had across the region. He had been quicker and had the codes changed the moment he had found it missing, but he still wanted his stuff back. A pocketwatch his dad had given him, a few letters from his parents before they had passed, a lock of hair from his infant son back before he had been killed, things of that nature.

He looked at her and said, “You scream, you curse, you try any of your tricks... and the gag goes in and I beam you into space. Thief or slave, doesn’t matter, I won’t have you disrespect me again.”

He reached to the back of her neck and loosened the gag, letting it fall to her neck. He felt her nipples ever so hard rubbing on his clothing... and he couldn’t help but already feel a powerful desire for her.

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Last edited by momadness : 12-02-2017 at 06:17 PM.

Old 12-02-2017, 08:02 PM   #4
anythingulike_69

Deyna slowed her struggling, fighting to control her almost panicked panting. She had been trained from childhood in the Orion "slave" arts. She knew exactly the effect her heaving, naked breasts would have on the males of most species, but Rand, damn him, had moved too close. While she could see that her tightly peaked nipples rubbing against him was sparking his desire, it was having an uncomfortably unsettling effect on her as well.

She'd fled him before, and she would manage to escape again. She just needed to bide her time… let him think he'd won. As much as she despised the Orion slave masquerade, she knew if she played it well, he would be wrapped around her little finger in no time. She just needed to remember that Rand was no different than any other male. Weak, and easily led around by his cock.

Patience. Compliance. Pity the poor little slave girl.

He leaned close, working on loosening the gag and Deyna's eyes drifted closed for a moment, the warm spicy musk of Rand's scent filling her nostrils. That scent had long since faded from her ship… his ship… but she would never admit how much she'd missed it. It brought forcefully to mind long nights spent wrapped in his arms, bodies entwined and writhing, making lo-…

NO!

He stepped back, letting the gag drop against her throat.

Deyna swallowed. Working her jaw, stretching aching muscles.

Fire filled her eyes as she glared up from beneath the fringes of her long, loose hair, all thoughts of submission and playing along, biding her time, fading under the onslaught of memories. "I will be no man's slave," she growled softly.

Old 12-03-2017, 08:32 AM   #5
momadness
Literotica Guru

Rand chuckled as she made her mutterings and said, "That is what your KIND... are bred for." He had to admit, the urges in him were growing stronger by the moment. He wanted to hurt this woman for what she had done to him and yet, he wanted to hold this woman to remember of the amazing love they had made.

He felt her jerk at the binds and whimper and he realized that his hand had moved to her bare naked pelvis, his fingers teasing at her clit. He jerked his hand away and backed up. It had to be her pheromones hitting him. He knew she was dangerous to be around and yet, he needed to be around her.

He stood a safe distance away and looked at her again saying, "Answer my questions. What did you do with my ship? Where is that chest you stole from me? Tell me."

Rand growled as she looked away defiantly. He said, "Fine. You don't want to answer, fine." He walked to the closet, pulled out a box and said, "I recently found myself around on a trade mission to a system called Triskelia. It was for medical and farming supplies for some of their colonies but they seemed so grateful they gave me a little gift."

He pulled out a black box 2 inches think and 10 inches wide and long. He set it on the table and opened it. A silver collar was inside with three small multicolor metal plates on it. He said, "The Triskelions invented this little device to force people to fight in their gladitorial arenas and if they disobeyed then they recieved a powerful electric shock." He picked up the collar, reached to the earpiece that sat in the middle of the box and slid it into his ear. He looked at the collar and it seemed to break apart on it's own. He held both pieces and said, "This collar is controlled by this earpiece which links my thoughts into it."

He turned and walked towards her and saw her eyes widen as she tried to fight and pull away, her breasts bouncing, her skin glistening. He took the collar and wrapped it around her neck and put the two pieces together. They magnetically sealed around her neck. With a single thought, the collar seemed to vanish as well. She would feel the weight of it, could touch it, but not see it. Rand grinned and said, "Now, I am not a barbarian. I don't like the idea of electric shock at all, but there are other things this ting can do."

He chuckled as she yelped, the sensations of a whip across her ass which caused her to glance behind to see what hit her. Nothing had of course it was just what he had made her feel. He said, "This collar gives me control into your nervous system, which allows me to feed any sensation I want into your body. It can be pain if you disobey... " He took that invisible whip and lashed it between her spread thighs, causing her to jerk again and yelp. He said, "It could be pleasure too." He watched her eyes open wide as she felt hands wrap around her breasts, nipples being teased. She looked down and could see nothing of course, just the sensations as her nipples grew rock hard.

He walked towards her again, as close as before and said, "I can plug commands into your head too. Commands like you are forbidden from touching the collar and remote, telling anyone in the ship of the collar, trying to take the collar off or having anyone take the collar off of you. You will obey my commands at all times. You will not attempt to harm me or my crew in anyway. You will not leave this room without my permission. You will not steal anything. You will always speak the truth to me." He could see her head jerk slightly as the commands he gave her seemed to intertwine into her head.

Before she could say anything, he gave her the sensation of his hot cum in her mouth once again. Goosebumps covered her body head to toe. He grinned and said, "I once believed that your kind were nothing but vagabonds, slavers, sex slaves, and thieves. For two years, you had made me believe there was something bigger and better about your species. I believed you were not like the rest of them."

He reached up, pushed a single control button and all four of the mag locks fell to the ground. He looked at her and said, "Get on your knees and open your mouth, slave. Either you tell me where the chest is with my stuff in it... or you start sucking on my dick like the sex slave you are."

He watched her for a long moment waiting for her to react, ready to kill her if he had too. He was not Starfleeter any longer and no longer was bound to those laws. At her silence, he reached into his pants and pulled his shaft out hot, hard and ready.

Last edited by momadness : 12-03-2017 at 12:04 PM.

Old 12-03-2017, 01:32 PM   #6
anythingulike_69

Deyna struggled in the maglocks, doing her best to block Rand's words from her mind, concentrating on formulating a plan. Focussing on the sting burning her ass and inner thighs. How could she fight a blow she could not see coming? All her life she had fought against the training, fought against even pretending to be a slave. Terrified to her core that the pretense would all too easily become real.

Phantom hand roved over her breasts, pinching and tugging at her nipples and Deyna's eyes flew open, a moan catching in her throat. She writhed away but could not escape the teasing, tormenting caresses, a fire lighting in her loins.

The collar was the key. She needed to fight it, to get rid of it. The collar, and the earpiece he used to control it.

"I can plug commands into your head too."

Deyna clenched her eyes, twisting away, struggling to block the deep, seductive voice whispering deep in her head.

"Commands like you are forbidden from touching the collar and remote, telling anyone in the ship of the collar, trying to take the collar off or having anyone take the collar off of you."

NO!

"You will obey my commands at all times."

Deyna stepped back, trying to escape the voice, the dark commands that were burrowing into her brain, stealing her will. No, dammit. I will be no man's slave. I will be no man's slave. She recited it over and over.

"You will not attempt to harm me or my crew in anyway."

Escape without harming anyone. She did it last time, she could do it again. Her fingers clenched, nails digging into her palms to distract herself, to push out his words.

"You will not leave this room without my permission. You will not steal anything. You will always speak the truth to me."

She twisted her head away again, fighting against the commands. It felt as though they were somehow physically worming their way into the deepest recesses of her mind. She drew a breath to snarl at him, but almost immediately felt the warm salty wash of cum filling her mouth. Phantom again, but her body reacted to the sense memory, flushing with satisfaction, sparks of pleasure prickling her skin.

The urge to spit it out flooded her, but she knew there was nothing to expel and she would be damned if she would give him the satisfaction of that reaction.

Suddenly all four maglocks dropped to the floor and she looked up into Rand's hard, heated eyes.

"Get on your knees and open your mouth, slave. Either you tell me where the chest is with my stuff in it... or you start sucking on my dick like the sex slave you are."

NO! Deyna clenched her entire body, struggling to lock her legs, fists clenching in horror as she felt her knees buckle of their own accord.

Rage sparked from her eyes as she flipped back her hair, snarling up at Rand. "Do what you dare. Kill me if you will. But I will be… NO… MAN's… SLAVE!" A dark grin twisted her mouth as she glanced at Rand's hard, exposed shaft. "If you value your cock, human, you will keep it out of my reach."

Old 12-04-2017, 10:42 PM   #7
momadness
Literotica Guru

"If you value your cock, human, you will keep it out of my reach."

Rand looked down at the naked Orion slave woman, former lover and mate to him, current liar and thief, now unwilling sex slave given to him all nice and fresh, ready to be used. Her words had as much fierceness in them as a chihuahua's bark.

He looked down at her and said, "There was a time I believed that about you. You weren't any man's slave. You were your own thinker. It is why I fell in l... why we got close. You blinded me with your lies, made me think things about you that weren't true. Then once you had me bagged and tagged, you stole the things that mattered most to me. You are nothing but a thief and a liar."

He watched her staring up at him, naked, breathing in and out, jerking back and forth as if trying to get her body to do something it wasn't allowed to do. He said, "Open your mouth as wide as you can slave."

"I am NO .... maaaa...." He heard her start to say and stop when her mouth opened up wide. He could see the fight in her eyes as she looked up at him, then down to his cock and back up to him, tipping her head to one side, then the other, her mouth open as wide as it could go.

Rand took a step closer to her, kneeling down a moment, meeting her eye to eye and then let his hand slide between her thighs, feeling the wetness from her core betraying her. He said, "You sure your no slave? You seem to be a slave to your needs. I bet your fighting a war in your head right now about whether you want this cock down your throat or not.... aren't you?"

He stood back up, his cock inches from her face. He grabbed her hair and made her face forward, before taking that cock in his hand and running it up one side of her face, on her forehead, letting his ball sack rub on her nose to get a big hard whif of him, then moved his cock down the other side of her face. To his very satisfaction, he heard her whimper ever so slightly.

Rand took a breath. He had faith in the technology... for the most part though he had only had a chance to test it once before and she was human. Deyna was most definitely not that. He felt her hands reach up to him, trying to push him back and he said, "Put your hands behind your back and do not bring them back around until I say."

He watched her eyes growing panicked as her arms pulled away from him and found themselves behind her back. So far, the collar worked perfectly. Now it was time for the test.

Rand held her hair taunt, lowered his cock in front of her mouth as slowly slid it inside! He found himself holding his breath afraid she would somehow break the programming and bite him right in two. He felt her tongue push on him, trying to force him out but that only seemed to make him harder.

*Bridge to Captain Stephens.* his comm chirped.

Rand looked down at Deyna and held her taunt, his cock in her open mouth. He could see the fury in her eyes as she tried to do something... anything except accept him inside her body in any way. Rand looked at her and said, "Not a sound."

He kept his cock in her mouth and tapped his comm and said, "This is the Captain speaking. Go ahead Commander."

Commander Helen Jenkins had been also found her way into his bed and even allowed him to put the collar on her neck once just to try it out. She had found she didn't like that at all as it took away her ability to decide for herself and had made him swear not to use it on her again, which he had. Rand and Helen had decided it would be better to keep things... Friends with benefits and that arrangement had worked out so far.

Rand looked down at Deyna who seemed to be struggling with the fact his cock was in her mouth. Helen said, "Sir, sorry to disturb you, but I just got a report from Engineer Mot. He has requested a level 3 diagnostic on the waste reclamator systems, which will take some of the plumbing offline for about 20 minutes. Just wanted to see if you had any issues with it?"

The Captain looked down at Deyna and leaned forward, sliding his cock to the back of her throat while hold her head taunt. He heard her gag a bit and then he backed up a moment. Rand said, "No. I don't have any problems with it. Make a ship wide annoucement and he may proceed. Is there anything else?"

"No Captain. How is your guest? Do you want me to prepare quarters?" Helen said with the faintest hint of concern.

"You can go ahead and prepare the room if you want. One of the smaller rooms. Rand out." The Captain said as he tapped off the comm and looked down at her and said, "What was that about valuing my dick? Close your lips around my cock and suck on it."

Rand felt her lips close slowly, tears starting to form around her eyes. Deep inside him, he felt pain for doing this to her, but there was more anger now than there was anything else. Slowly, he began to pump his shaft back and forth in her throat.

Old 12-06-2017, 09:00 PM   #8
anythingulike_69

"Open your mouth as wide as you can slave."

Deyna wanted to scream her rage and denials, afraid to examine too closely whether she was more desperate to convince Rand or herself.

"I am NO .... maaaa...." the protest trailed off as, even though she struggled and fought against it, thrashing her head side to side, her mouth opened widely of its own accord.

Rand stepped closer kneeling down to meet her fiery gaze. He reached between her widespread thighs, stroking his rough fingers through the juices soaking her pussy, and Deyna could not stop the explosive exhalation of breath at his touch. Her wicked, traitorous body aching for the touch she had denied herself for so long.

Rand leaned even closer, breathing in her ear, "You sure your no slave? You seem to be a slave to your needs. I bet your fighting a war in your head right now about whether you want this cock down your throat or not.... aren't you?"

Her hands curled into fists. Without her mouth under her own control, she could not answer. Not that she would have dignified that with anything more than a rage-fuelled denial.

Rand had always seemed to know all too well what she was feeling, no matter her denials. Whether he realised it or not now, he'd hit her greatest fear right on the nose. The truth about why she'd run so long ago.

Despite being trained in the Orion female arts from childhood, she'd always despised the slave charade without ever really understanding why until she met Rand. He'd admired her strength, her ingenuity. They'd shared a wild and mutual passion. But most of all, Rand prized honesty.

He'd trusted her and she willfully threw that all away.

Threw it away because she couldn't offer him the honesty he wanted.

Deyna couldn't admit the truth to him, anymore than she had been able to admit it to herself. She was a slave to the needs he brought out of her. She wanted to be a slave to him. Not to manipulate and control him, but to please him. To belong to him. To be loved and cherished as she… as she'd always wished to be.

She felt Rand tangle his fist in her hair, dragging her face back around as he rubbed his cock over her face, pressing his sac against her. She couldn't help but to inhale deeply, savouring, the scent that had imprinted on her senses so long ago filling her nostrils. Her eyes drifted closed and she was afraid a tiny whimper escaped.

Her fingers curled and she reached up, desperate to force some space between them.

"Put your hands behind your back and do not bring them back around until I say."

She panicked, muscles straining but she could not stop her arms from crossing behind her back.

Rand's fist in her hair held her immobile and she stared wild-eyed at the cock coming closer and closer. She pulled against his grip, struggling to block his access to her mouth with her tongue, but that only seemed to inflame him even more.

She heard him speaking to his second-in-command, but her focus was all on the cock filling her mouth. No matter how she raged inside, no matter how she fought in her head, she could not do anything but accept.

Worse than that… the heat, the heavy weight of it on her tongue, the salty slick building in her mouth… it was all pulling at her memories. Her mouth was watering, saliva and pre-cum pooling together, drooling down her chin. The longing was building again.

She'd spent more time than she cared to admit pushing that longing down, denying the emptiness that Rand used to fill, and now, suddenly, it was rising up again, beyond her control to fight it.

"What was that about valuing my dick? Close your lips around my cock and suck on it."

Deyna blinked quickly, struggling to hold back the tears that had been building inside her since she ran from this ship, ran from her fear and need, ran from Rand.

Her lips closed around his cock and she could not have said if it was his command or her own need to do so that pushed her to it.

He gripped her hair tightly, pumping deeper and faster.

She bit back a moan, memories of lazy afternoons doing exactly this flooding her mind. The hard thrust of his hips, the thick cock filling her throat, the growls of his pleasure ringing in her ears. It was all just as she remembered. The heat, the feel, the scent, the sound… it was all imprinted on her senses.

And yet, somehow, as his hips bucked, his shout echoing around her, his salty flavour bursting across her tongue was different… better. He pulled his cock free and she was barely aware of whimpering, pulling against his grip, attempting to follow…

She needed more of it.

He held her steady, shooting the last of his cum across her face and tits. Shiny ropes of pearl gleaming against her green skin.

Deyna was not even aware of her extended tongue, attempting to lick at the cock held just out of her reach as her mouth remained open wide. Only one thought filled her mind in that moment.

More.

Last edited by anythingulike_69 : 12-06-2017 at 10:11 PM.

Old 12-07-2017, 05:15 PM   #9
momadness
Literotica Guru

As Rand pulled away, he had noticed her reach out for that last drop of his cum. He thought it seemed a little odd even if she was being forced to do this. He tucked himself back into his pants and could see a visual look of disappointment in her eyes. Was she really disappointed or had it been just an act?

He turned and walked to his desk, his back clearly to her and sat down at his terminal without saying another word. She was a piece of property now. People don't have conversations with property. He reached up, removed the remote from his ear and watched her collapse to her hands and knees, now free to move about. He saw her reach to her jaw, shifting it side to side.

He set the remote on the table next to him and said, "Just so you know, the only reason the remote needs to be put in my ear is to give you physical commands of your body. The commands in your head... remain in place once I put them in place and can only be removed with my direct demand.

He watched her pull herself to her feet as he pulled up an evaluation report on his Chief Operations Officer Commander Panko, the former Andorian Operations Officer for Starfleet and quite frankly one of his closest friends. He focused on reading the eval while keeping Deyna in his peripheral vision.

He never even flinched when she leapt at the table reaching for the remote only to stop inches from actually reaching the remote as if held by some invisible force. A half a grin appeared on his face as he said, "Having trouble are we?"

Rand turned and looked up at Deyna and watched her regain control of her hand again once she stopped reaching for the device. He saw her glance about the room, panic beginning to fill her. Had she been faking that little lick at the end? She grabbed his tunic and threw it over her body before heading to the exit.

He didn't try to stop her as she reached the door and stopped just short of it. The door slid open to allow two younger crewmen sneak a peek at the half naked Orion standing in the entrance of the door. That same invisible force that had prevented her from reaching to the remote kept her from leaving the room.

Rand slipped the remote onto his ear once again and gave her a lash across the ass, as if slapped hard by a woman's slipper. She yelped, scaring the younger crewmen as they picked up the pace and walked away. As she turned around, he said, "Come back here or I will force you to." he tapped the remote.

After a moment of her bare ass teasing anyone who might had been walking by at that moment, she stepped back into the room and allowed the door to close. He could see she seemed to be getting bombarded with emotions from rage, to fear, to apprehension and even a hint of lust as her eyes looked down at his bulge still teasing his pants. He then said, "Now... the tunic. Not exactly standard uniform for a Orion Slave, wouldn't you agree?"

He gave a second half grin as she hesitated and finally removed the top and tossed it to him with a touch more force than she had intended. He caught it and put it back on the desk. Rand said, "I am curious what your plan had been once you raced out of my quarters half naked? Did you intend to use your Orion pheromones to trick someone else into doing your bidding?"

He watched her cross her arms, lifting her chest up even fuller in frustration before going to sit down on the foot of the bed. The moment her skin touched the mattress, he pushed a sensation of a thin willow switch slapping across her ass! She screamed as it provided a much more precise shock of pain into her system that a whip couldn't reproduce and shot back to her feet. Rand said, "Property sits on the floor. Sit down."

He turned his attention back to the eval and noticed there was a spelling typo and went in and quickly modified it. He would have to talk to Helen about that later. He could hear a drawer open next to his bed and he turned slightly to see a phaser in her hand. She aimed it at him. That same invisible force seemed to stop her from pulling the trigger. He said, "You are not allowed to hurt me or any member of my crew, but you did help me with a loophole."

He tapped the remote on his ear and it gave a slight flash red, then he said, "You will touch no weapon or tool that could be used for a weapon. You will not damage my ship in any way."

He watched her reach to her head as the instructions sank in, the phaser fell to the bed. She was trying to fight the two new commands being imprinted into her brain. As she did, he got up, walked towards her and picked up the phaser and put it back in the drawer.

Without warning, he locked onto her neck with a vice like grip and pushed her slowly up against the wall. He felt her hands reach to his wrist as he lifted her to her tip toes. His grip was hard enough to make breathing a touch difficult, but not impossible. Her eyes bulged as an anger grew in his eyes. He said, "So far, you have tried to run away, steal the remote, shoot me with a phaser, and sit on my bed. It is evident you have no desire to be here... or... do you?"

He pushed his fingers back inside her cunt and felt her wetter than he expected. He grinned through his anger and said, "Your place is in this room now. Your place is a slave to the Captain. You have no rights. You have no freedoms save the ones I grant you. Make no mistake, I can take those few rights away too... wanna see?"

He tapped the remote and said, "Close your eyes and keep them closed." He watched her eyelids slammed shut almost instantly. He said, "How about your freedom to see?"

"N... No... P....please...." Rand felt her pulse racing at his fingertips and he finally heard her say, "I.... I'm... sor..."

"I don't want to hear your useless apologies. How the mighty have fallen. You were once the top prized pilot in the Civilian Corp, then you became a thief who was foolish enough to get caught and now is a slave who has a belly full of cum. That collar on your neck makes you my property now. And my property has got me horny as a fucking hound." Rand said as he threw her onto the bed still with her eyes closed tight and began to take off his pants...

Last edited by momadness : 12-08-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Old 12-09-2017, 12:27 PM   #10
anythingulike_69

Deyna lay panting for breath on the bed. Blinded by her own eyes refusing to open, she focussed instead on listening intently, but Rand was silent for the moment.

Panic began to creep along the edges of her mind. This is not possible! She needed to escape. Now. She could not allow herself to be fucked.

Eighteen months ago, she had felt the first signs. Orestrja. After adulthood, Orion females cycled into a period of extremely heightened sexual appetites, once every dozen years or so. A female in orestrja was a wild, dangerous, desperate creature, ruled by her sexual needs. Her body temperature rose, and her sexual organs began to swell.

This is not possible!

Orion females in orestrja sequestered themselves to protect those around them. Or so they allowed others to believe. The fear, whispered almost as a myth amongst Orion females, was that if any man took them in orestrja, they would be bound to him and only him for the rest of their lives.

Sixteen months ago, Deyna fled in desperation, knowing she did not dare to stay anywhere near Rand, or any other man, with her 'heat' coming. She hid alone, struggled through while it came and went. There was no way she could be going into another orestrja so soon. It was not possible. She should be safe for years.

And yet, she could feel the changes in her body. The tight aching of her tits, the increased sensitivity of her nipples as they pressed against the bed. Her lips and tongue were beginning to feel thick and unwieldy.

Maybe she was just imagining things. Maybe her lips were just swollen from being stretched around Rand's cock as he fucked her mouth. Maybe…

"Fuck you're wet!" Hard fingers pushed into her and Deyna bit back a cry. "I've never seen you so fucking puffed up and tight. You really are an eager little slave, aren't you? So hungry for cock."

"NO!" Deyna thrashed blindly, struggling against the bruising grip on her hips. She fought to block her mind, sure that any moment a command would come to stop, to be still. She pressed her thighs together trapping his hand, slapping and scratching blindly. "No, please, don't do this, please!"

Even as she prayed to appeal to some small part of Rand that still cared about her, she knew the anger in him was stronger.

She writhed and thrashed futilely against his unyielding hold, her desperate pleas fading to whispers. The need to fight was changing somehow. The fight against Rand becoming a fight against herself, her own needs. She could feel the need building. The aching emptiness of orestrja and its seductive whispers to take his cock, fill herself with it.

But there was something else. Something beyond the 'heat'. Something unlike anything she'd ever felt before. More than a need… it was a craving. A desperation. It was a yearning for something…

Strong hands manoeuvered her, positioning her, even as she twisted and bucked, half her mind focussed on struggling against him, half on the strange craving washing over her.

She scrambled blindly to her hands and knees, but her wrists were roughly pulled back. Gripped tightly in a single fist, they were forced against the back of her neck, pushing her face into the bed, her ass lifted high.

"Rand, please!! Don't do this!"

Old 12-09-2017, 11:22 PM   #11
momadness
Literotica Guru

Captain Randall Stephens, former XO and CO to the USS Defender, former CO of the Starbase Midway and later the the Starfleet medical frigate USS Padua, former CO to Colony 69 on Risa, former Commodore to Alpha Fleet, and now the current CO and owner of the civilian starship CSS Gambler had enough experiences in his lifetime to fill ten lives. He had fought the borg, faced the Q, fought invaders, saved lives facing life genocidal illnesses, fought in the Dominion wars, caught in a half dozen temporal anomolies, fallen in love and out of love, made some life long friends and enemies, and faced nearly every threat a man could face. He had spent his entire Starfleet career and later his civilian career fighting with honor and integrity and never in his life ever... dishonored himself.

... until today.

Rand held Deyna's armed wrenched back in an almost painful, nearly shoulder breaking position listening to her beg him not to take her body! Her pleas fell on deaf ears. Her scent was driving him wild and frenzied need and lust! He speared his cock as deep into her as he could go! Her swollen vulva clamped tightly onto his cock and nearly sucked him inside her and was fairly certain could have taken all of him, if the rest were fully attached to his body! Her vagina was tighter than he had ever imagined it to have been and she had been in her MANY times in the past! He ordered her eyes open!

He didn't care about her pleas! He didn't care that he had locked her eyes closed, or that she had no choices in what was happening to her! She screamed out in fear and tried one last time to break his grip as he rammed into her over and over, feeling like she was going to pinch him completely off completely as tight as she was!

For a moment, Rand considered ordering her to lay still. Watching this lying thief struggle internally with her own body while he ravaged her seemed like it would be fun. He wanted the fight. He wanted her to struggle and resist. He needed to lock his domination in on her hard! She was his little bitch and she would stay his little bitch until the day he let her go!

The haze of anger, lust, and need nearly deafened him to her cries to not cum in her and not to stop before it was too late! He tore off his belt and wrapped it around her elbows as he pushed her face into the mattress a moment and secured it far tighter than he might have done if was thinking with the right head! He checked to make sure his legs had hers locked and spread, before he grabbed her hair and used it as a lever, driving her onto him while he stayed still! She would work her ass off to earn those orgasms!

He reached around, grabbing those extremely hard nipples and yanked roughly on them causing her somewhere in his haze to scream again! It was then that he felt like his cock was getting smashed into pulp by a very WET hole! He moaned hard as she screamed out again, not in pain this time but pleasure! Somewhere in the haze, he heard her yell, "NO! NO!!! Too late!!"

Too late for what he didn't know but his cum exploded inside her, filling what room was left inside her tight vagina!

Fortunately, the haze of her scents and lust seemed to keep him hard and his appetite unsatiated! He heard her starting to cry out with tears as he pulled out of her, flipped her on her back and pushed her legs apart. He looked into her tear stained eyes and said, "You brought this on yourself! Why did you come back?!?! I was done with you!"

He drove his cock into her again and again, her tunnel sucked him so deep he was inside her uterus it seemed! He felt a tingling in his cock which seemed to race through his loin, across his back and reached from head to toe. Every goosebump he had every had in his life seemed to resurface and for a moment... one moment, he felt something shift in him.

He didn't understand it at first. He still didn't after the effects hit him! He looked into her eyes a moment and felt something wash over him. Something strong... powerful. He felt connected to her now... not equals... not partners... not even as a submissive. He sensed she was his property. It had been just a word in the past he had used to get his kink off but this time, it took a whole new feeling. He could almost sense a bond with them. She would NEVER leave his side. She would do ANYTHING he demanded of her and he somehow doubted he needed the collar anymore... though it would never come off again either. It never hurt to have two layers of control.

As soon as he felt the bond hit him, the bond seemed to merge almost imperceptibly into his mind as if it was the most natural of things. Everything went back to normal again... except her screams had shifted... no longer in fear or hate or rage... but in pleasures. She no longer fought to push him out of her but to pull him deeper into her!

Rand drove that cock into her over and over while she laid on her back, bent over his desk, sitting in a chair, with her on top of him facing him and away from him, in as many different positions as Kama Sutra had come up with. Each position had something in common, there was nothing GENTLE about how he demolished her over and over and as many times as she came and he came in her, she still was a tight as he had ever felt!

When he let his last orgasm go, he pulled out of her, shot his load into her hungry lustful mouth and watched her gulp it down like it was the mana of the heavens! He collapsed on the bed, his cock limp and tired. To his surprise, her fight to get off him had become a fight to swallow every drop. To a greater surprise, she looked on the bed where he had cum on her and found several more drops of his cum which had missed her and hit the bed instead and she leaned down and lapped them up as well. She even knelt onto the floor and licked two more drops she found as if they were the greatest treasures on earth.

Rand finally looked at her and exhausted and said, "I have never fucked like that before." He wanted to get up and move, but his body seemed to be going on strike for a bit... even with Deyna looking as his cock like it was an ice cream cone. He looked at her, his haze fading slightly and said, "What the fuck was that and more importantly, why can I feel you ... up here?" He tapped his head in concern.

Last edited by momadness : 12-10-2017 at 11:20 AM.

Old 12-10-2017, 07:41 PM   #12
anythingulike_69

Deyna ignored his question, assuming it was rhetorical, and shifted slowly, ass up, hips waving sensually side to side, her chin down and her eyes locked hungrily on the spent cock in front of her. An almost sub-vocal rumbling growl vibrated in her chest and she resembled nothing so much as a starving le-matya stalking its unsuspecting prey.

She had no interest in conversation. Her pussy was achingly empty and the prize she was after was so close.

Her nostrils flared as she inhaled deeply, scenting her owner, her mate. She crawled closer, licking her swollen lips. Diving at his cock, slurping it into her mouth with a growling moan, she braced herself with one hand and slid the other into the tight folds of her cunt.

A fist in her hair pulled her away roughly and she cried out, tears stinging her eyes.

"You didn't ask permission, slave."

Deyna snarled, struggling against his tight grip.

"Hands behind your back!" The command in Rand's voice slammed into her.

Deyna whimpered in protest, her hands moving of their own accord to clasp together behind her. Her hips bucked forward, rubbing against his leg.

"That cunt belongs to me now. You will not touch it with your fingers, or anything else."

She bucked her hips again, stopping just short of contact with his leg and howled in wordless protest.

"What's the matter, slave? Is my cunt still hungry for more?"

Deyna clenched her teeth, locking her jaw shut, determined not to give him the satisfaction of an answer without a direct command. Determined not to beg.

The craving was so strong, seemed to be intensifying with every moment she spent with Rand. She'd never felt anything like this. Never heard of anything like this, even in all the horror stories about orestrja that she'd heard as warning tales, no one had told of such voracious hungers.

Then again, she would not choose to speak of such humiliating cravings either, even to save another female from a similar fate. And what else could it be, if not the orestrja?

Thick fingers pushed roughly into her cum-slicked cunt and Deyna moaned, shuddering.

"still so hungry," Rand's voice sounded almost surprised, "and still tighter than a virgin, though I can't imagine how."

Deyna whimpered, spreading her thighs wide and lifting her hips, offering.

"oh my swollen little slave cunt will get more," Rand grinned, "eventually." He slid his slick fingers along the length of her folds, back and forth, spreading her cum and juices. "But first there's one more little virgin hole to make mine."

Struggling, crawling backward on the bed, Deyna's shook her head in wild denial.

Rand's grin grew.

Old 12-11-2017, 12:02 PM   #13
momadness
Literotica Guru

Rand knew he had struck at chord with her. Every species sexual habits seemed to vary as much as the color of their skin. Some species believed that oral was taboo, others believed sex itself was taboo except under strict ceremonial procedures, while some species had no taboos at all... anything goes.

The Orions... weren’t one of those kind. Sure they were close allowing almost anything, even coerced and forced, straight, gay, groups, ropes, toys, pretty much anything... accept anal. For some reason anything else you did to a Risan woman was acceptable because you recognized them as acts you would do with a enlightened being. Anal, however, was the ultimate insult. Something that sent the demeaning message to the recipient they weren’t enlightened, they were animals. It was one of the most humiliating acts an Orion could ever face! To force it on them was the ultimate act of desecration to the body. Rand had something far worse in mind.

He watched her awkwardly back away while her arms remained locked behind her. He grinned as he stopped and said, “No. I won’t force you like I did before. You will give it to me willingly.” He watched her shaking her head and starting to speak in her Orion tongue. He knew from his past with her than when she spoke in her native tongue, she was beyond pissed or beyond afraid.

Rand stood there and winked once as he envisioned a bundle of switches bound tight on one end and used that item to switch Deyna on the bottom, between the thights and on the breasts! He watched her shriek in pain as the invisible switches continued to whack her, along her side, her bottom, her back, her chest, her legs. She tossed and rolled, spun and jerked every time a new swat hit her. Rand said, “This will not stop till you are on your knees, offering your ass to me.”

He stood there for nearly 30 minutes, watching her fight the pain as much as she could, then tears began to pour down her face. When she finally realized he wasn’t going to stop swatting her, he struggled to crawl to the edge of the bed, slowly turn around, and dropped her face onto the mattress offering her tight taboo forbidden hole.

Rand watched her not moving. The swats had stopped, providing his property momentary reprieve. She looked back at him with tear stained eyes waiting for him to insult her even more than she had already been done and take her ass. She was ready for him to slap the grade of animal on her as he fucked her ass. His cock was hard and ready to pierce into her!

He reach down to her waist, lined his cock up with her ass... waited... then stopped. He felt her body trembling as she wept, ready to have her humanity stripped from her with this last insult. He leaned down, grabbed her hair and forced her painfully up, his mouth moving to her ear and said, “Remember this moment you whore. I can take your ass at anytime I want. This is your one ... last... hiding spot of dignity you have left now. I am going to graciously allow you to keep it for now. Just know that if you disobey me, displease me, or show me any sign of resistance... I will take that from you in a heartbeat. This ass... is your one and only thing you have left... slut.”

He threw her on the bed again, face down, and drove his cock into her pussy once more... filling her tight tunnel with his powerful sustaining rod!! He fucked her with every ounce of his fiber! He heard her growl in animalistic need and when the time came... he felt himself growing hot and hard... he pulled out of her, jerked his seed onto the floor!

Rand watched her spin her head to look at him and the seed hitting the ground. He turned and walked back to his desk, tucking himself back into his pants and said, “Clean my cum up... with your tongue... slave.” he pulled up another eval and started looking at it.

Old 12-13-2017, 08:50 PM   #14
anythingulike_69

Deyna chest heaved as she struggled to catch her breath, a slight confused frown creasing her brow. What was the point of making her his slave if he didn't intend to…?

Her aching pussy throbbed, empty. Her fingers twisted in the blanket, the urge to bring herself to climax warring with his command not to touch herself.

The sudden slash of an invisible switch blistered her ass and Deyna yelped, jumping away.

"What did I say about property on the furniture?" Three more whistling blows striped across her breasts and thighs. "And when I give you an order I expect immediate obedience, slave!"

Deyna scrambled off the bed to crouch on the floor, curling into as small a target as possible but unable to escape the switch.

Lowering her gaze, she caught sight of the splashes of cum on the floor, and her belly curled, the scent suddenly growing stronger, filling her nostrils. The craving began to kick in and she swallowed sharply, licking her lips before she started to drool.

She clenched her fists, pushing back as she turned her face away, but the need burned inside her.

His command alone, she might have the strength to resist. She could fight the bond. She could fight the addiction. But the combination of them both stole her will to resist.

One lick.

Just one.

To ease the painful cravings. To satisfy the desperate need.

That's all. Then she would have the strength to resist. The will to find an escape.

One tiny lick.

Her choice. Not his.

Then she would run. Run so far he would never find her. Somewhere, there must be someone who knew a way to break the bond. No matter how far she had to run, no matter what she had to do… to the ends of the universe and beyond if she must.

NO man's slave!

She crawled forward, inch by inch, swollen breasts hanging low, swaying as she moved. She crouched, bending her elbows, nipples pressed to the cold floor as she extended her tongue to lap a single lick.

Rand's salty musk coated her tongue, and the pleasure burst inside her, flooding her every nerve with sparks of pure satisfaction. The soft moan escaped her before she could bite it back, but Deyna barely noticed, her focus all on the streaks of cum calling to her hungry tongue.

Just one more.

One more little lick.

Still her choice.

She licked her lips, flicking a glance in Rand's direction. He seemed to be intent on the eval he was reading, but she shifted, turning away from him as she bent to take another small lick, unaware of the way her crouching position lifted her ass up, highlighting her slick swollen folds.

Old 12-15-2017, 10:07 AM   #15
momadness
Literotica Guru

Rand glanced over and saw his new cum hungry slave as she licked up the last drop of his cum which had long since grown cold and found a sort of revolting curiosity as she appeared to scrutinize the floor heavily looking for any drops she might have missed. Somewhere in the back of his head, he knew something was wrong with her. He hadn't made it through his entire Starfleet career without his instincts being on target.

He spun around in his chair and looked at her. The squeak of the chair spinning sent her scrambling into the far corner of the room, between the edge of his bed and the wall, huddled in a corner, her eyes gazing at him. This creature before him seemed so different than the woman he had been a mate with in the past. They had been equals then at least in the bedroom. He would have done anything under the stars for her back then and had in some instances, just to earn her smile or see that twinkle in her eyes. Her potential in life had seemed so certain as she paved the way to changing how people saw the Orions. There had been talk of her being a modern day Spock in some ways as much as she strove to cast away the biases of slaves, sex, and thievery.

He looked at her now and could see just how far she had fallen. She had stolen his personal shuttle, stolen his personal possessions, tried to rob his finance accounts, manipulated him with her sex and her pheromones and proven that no matter how hard an Orion womans, it's just in her nature to fall back to her DNA. She was, as all Orion women were, made for sex slavery.

Rand watched her for a long while as she sat curled up knees to her ample bosom and finally turned, picked up his medical kit and pulled out a medical tricorder. He looked at her and said, "Come here."

Those two words seemed to hit her like an anvil as she physically shook after each one. He was so freaking pissed with her that he didn't want to help her, but the old patterns of his Starfleet training. Two things he knew about Orion women in regards to how they effect others. The first was that male and female Orions emitted a pheromone that could instill aggression in the opposite sex of various species and lethargy to those of the same sex. That much seemed particularly true as his anger and aggression seemed to have spiked since she showed up. 'It ain't got nothing to do with her pheromones old man.' A voice popped up in his head and realized it to be true. His anger didn't stem from the pheromones but legitimate anger towards this woman, who now hesitated in the corner of the room trying to decide to follow his command or not. He reached out and pushed the sensations of his a belt swatting her ass causing her to yelp and he said, "Did you not hear me, I said come here slave woman."

He watched her moan and start to lift herself to her feet. He swatted her ass and said, "On your knees. You stay on your knees in this room!" Rand realized his aggression still hadn't gone away. He took a deep breath and waited as she slunk back to her hands and knees and crawled to him. He turned the tricorder onto himself and began to scan himself for any elevated pheromone levesl and not to his surprise, he found they were, but no more than if he were in the middle of a combat situation. Further, he ran a quick check on his brain and it showed nothing appearing out of the ordinary.

As she sat on her knees in front of him, he felt his cock tingling again as she drew near. He turned the tricorder onto her and began to scan her body. Her internal pheromones, HT1, HT2, and HT4 seemed off the chart high! These pheromones didn't secrete through her skin and thus didn't effect anyone else but that would explain her her insatiable sexual needs. He eyed her inching her face closer and closer to his cock, opening her mouth seductively, not paying much heed to his medical exam of her. As she got too close to him, he pushed a face slap on her, which sent her scrambling back several feet. He swatted her ass again and told her, "Get your ass here now. Control yourself!"

As she crawled back to him, he could see pain in her eyes. Something was wrong with her and she was losing the woman she had once been and was becoming what she had always told him she was afraid of becoming. He continued the exam and noticed the HT3 was also moderately elevated and this was one of three pheromones that secreted through her skin, this one causing sexual lust with others. HT5 and HT6, on the other hand, while they secrete through an Orion's skin, they seemed to be virtually non-existent. HT5 was determined to dull a man or woman's senses and make them more suggestible to the Orion. HT6 was the pheromone that made those of the same sex lethargic. Neither of these pheromones seemed to emit from her at all.

"Interesting." He studied the readings, not paying attention to Deyna as she crept up between his legs again. He shockingly jerked his head down and saw her swallow his cock while down her throat! He started to give a sensation of slapping her again but feared she might accidentally bite something off! Three seconds after she took his cock into her, he laid his head back, set the tricorder down grabbed her head and started fucking her throat as hard as he ever had!!!

Whatever the issue was with the pheromones would have to wait! He felt her tongue wrap around his rod over and over, her hands fondling his balls while he forced her to gag repeatedly on his tool!

With him cumming so much as he had already done, the fact that he was still up and hard was shocking and thrilling to him! He looked at this woman who seemed completely absorbed in her task of satisfying the Captain even though not 4 hours prior was spatting at him saying she wasn't that kind of woman.

Even as he exploded seed hard down her throat, the tingles in the back of his mind about something being off with Deyna tugged at him...

Old 12-16-2017, 06:23 PM   #16
anythingulike_69

Deyna recoiled from the invisible slap across her face scrambling back from Rand. Invisible, but no less painful for it. He pressed a hand against her abused cheek, and in the same moment felt a sharp blow across her ass.

"Get your ass here now. Control yourself!"

She whimpered in pain and confusion, hesitantly crawling back toward him. He gave such mixed signals. How was she supposed to decipher what he wanted?

He demanded she stay off the bed, then he threw her one the bed to fuck her.

He started to fuck her, then pulled out and finished by his own hand onto the floor.

He called her over, then pushed her away.

How was she supposed to please him, when he didn't seem to know himself what he wanted?

She shook her head, fingers curling against the floor.

Why did she even care? Why was she concerned with what would please him? She left Rand behind long ago. It was beyond clear that he no longer had any feelings for her but rage and hatred fuelled revenge.

She needed to escape. No matter the cost. She had nothing left to lose. Nothing. Better to die in the attempt than to live as a slave.

She needed to-…

Oh, but that scent… his scent… was filling her nostrils again. Working its way deep into her soul. Emptying her mind and body of all thought and sensation except for the craving. The deep desperate clawing of need.

She flicked a glance up at Rand, but his attention was focussed entirely on the tricorder's readings.

Slowly… slowly… she cautiously, carefully inched closer, one hesitant fingersbreadth at a time. Her eyes remained locked on the prize she stalked so carefully, barely flicking an occasional glance to confirm he was not watching.

One last check and she dove forward, slurping him down to the root, flicking the tip of her extended tongue against the veins throbbing along the underside of his cock with a soft hum of pleasure.

Her eyes slipped closed as she waited to be shoved away again, but instead, after an endless several seconds, Deyna heard the tricorder drop onto the desk, felt Rand's hands gripping her head tightly as he bucked his hips forward, fucking her throat without mercy. She moaned, letting the vibrations travel up the length of his cock as did what she could to work his pistoning length with her lips and tongue.

Curling her fingers around his balls, Deyna tried to remember every caress that used to make Rand curl his toes and growl with pleasure. Every spot where a gentle rub, or tender flick of her thumb ramped up his arousal. Her mind, however, was clouded with her own pleasure, with the salty slick of Rand's pre-cum as it fed her own desperate addiction.

Saliva drooled down her chin, dripping onto her bouncing tits as Rand fucked her face, pulling back barely long enough for her to choke and gasp for breath before pounding deep, smothering her face against his groin as he slammed in to the hilt.

Hungry for more, Deyna pushed even closer, digging with her fingers to rub deep at the little knot of pleasure behind his balls. Her reward was to hear his deep, gravelly groan. To feel the slight swelling of his already thick cock as a warning. Then the hot explosion of his seed bathing her throat and tongue.

She made no effort to hide her smile of satisfaction, but went immediately to work lapping and sucking, seeking out every drop of the precious elixir that she craved so desperately. Savouring the sweet but oh so temporary satisfaction of having it before the need started to build again.

With a sudden roar, the entire cabin shook and tilted. Deyna fell to the side, barely catching herself. The tricorder flew off the desk, narrowly missing her head. Alarm klaxons began to echo, a red light flashing over the Captain's door. "Red Alert. Red Alert. All crew man your battlestations. Red Alert."

Rand's comm badge chirped, urgency clear in Commander Jenkins voice. "Captain, I think you'd better get up here. Now."

Old 12-17-2017, 01:20 PM   #17
momadness
Literotica Guru

"Captain, I think you'd better get up here. Now." Commander Jenkins popped off!

Rand tapped his comm and said, "I am on my way."

He pulled himself to his feet, shoving his cock back into his pants as quickly as he could. He felt her hand reach for him and he slapped it away and said, "You, stay off the furniture. Touch nothing. When I come back, you better be kneeling and ready to serve slave." He reached to his head and removed the remote, setting it on the table, next to his interface and grabbed his tunic, slipped it on and quickly found himself racing out the door to the turbolift.

As he got to the bridge, he stepped on deck to the Commander yelling, "Captain on deck!"

Rand took a breath as he made it to his command seat and said, "Report."

"Sir." Jenkins started, "Something caused our warp field to destabilize and knocked us out of warp. Warp Engines and Impulse systems are off-line. We landed near the Torguk Nebula. Sir... we have company too."

"Shields are at 100%. Phasers and Torpedos are armed and ready to fire. " Vulcan Security Chief Commander Stiath said as he stood firm at Security. 6 Condor class raiders are coming out of the nebula, their shields up and phasers charged."

"Operational Systems are online. Power rerouted to Shields. Crew armed and at battlestations." Andorian Operations Chief Panko Th'ochaahrek reported as his antenna twitched ever so slightly.

"Okay." Rand said as he watched the six ships, "Comm, open a hailing channel to the lead ship."

"Hailing..." Panko said and paused a moment, "No response."

"Send a distress signal to the nearest Federation starship requesting help." Rand said.

"Sir, they are dampening communications in the area." Panko added.

"So knock us out of warp and keep us quiet while they clean our cargo holds. Sorry boys... not today." Rand muttered to himself so only he and Helen could hear.

Helen watched her Captain from the peripheral as he said, "Lock onto the front two of the six. Fire a full spread at those two as soon as they are in range."

Rand watched with anticipation as the ships crept up and his security chief said, "Firing."

8 phaser beams lanced out of two emitters four towards each ship! Stiath said, "Port vessel at 68% shield strength. Aft at 57%."

The vessels kept coming, picking up the pace and firing on the Gambler!! The ship rocked again... and again... and again! Rand said, "Full spread of torpedos, target the two lead ships with phasers and take them down. Fire up thrusters and see if we can get into the nebula."

The screen became very busy as torpedo's launched, racing out to it's targets. Phasers kept hitting the two main ships! As they fired again and, Rand found pleasure in watching the lead vessel lose their shields and try to hobble away from the fight. He ordered them fire again and he watched the ship explode in a ball of fire! The second ship found itself suffering the same fate!

"Shields at 71%. Weapons still online and firing!" The Vulcan said with a touch of irritation. He said, "Port and Aft Ship destroyed! Remaining four are on the retreat!"

"Fire one more round up their tail pipes... just for good measure!" Rand said as one more phaser beam lanced out and hit the closest fleeing ship.

"Captain. This is Engineering. We have impulse coming back online shortly. Warp may take a few hours. They overloaded out biogels." The Bolian Chief Mot said.

"Get us up and and running as fast as you can." Rand said as he looked to Navigation's Chief Commander Tatru Grigo and said, "Full impulse as far away from here as you can."

"Aye sir." She said and the ship turned slightly and began to move away from the raider trap.

He looked to Panko and said, "Notify Starfleet of a raider nest at this locale. Maybe they will send a few ships out to flush them out."

"Aye sir." His Andorian friend said.

His mind moved back to Deyna and felt an urge to run back to his room and fuck her more. He felt a bulge growing ever so slightly. Helen leaned over and whispered, "Are you Rand?"

"Yeah. I am good." Rand said cross his legs to hide the bulge.

"Wanna tell me who this guest is now?" Helen asked.

Rand stood up and said, "In my office." He spun and walked through the lifts and to his office, Helen in tow.

Once the door was closed, he said, "You are not going to believe what Naigo gave me as a parting gift for our last trade."

Helen arched her eyebrow curiously and waited for him to continue. He said, "Deyna. He captured Deyna and sent her back to us."

Helen's eyes raised wide and said, "Tell me you put her in the brig!"

"No. I haven't. I don't intend to either." Rand said as he leaned on his desk, "She is going to tell me where my things are and that shuttle before I do any such thing."

"Did you leave her alone in your quarters?" Helen said with a touch of shock.

"She can't touch anything. I used the collar on her." Rand said.

"That's inhumane! That thing is nasty! You shouldn't have done that!" Helen said with even more shock.

"Look. You know how crafty she was. This collar on her neck makes sure she can't go anywhere. Look." He flipped on his cameras in his quarters and saw Deyna naked on her knees by the door, staring at the door. He said, "She is going to tell me what I want to know and then ... I think I may sell her back to the Orions."

"That is fucking illegal." Helen said as she stared at the woman on the screen.

"I know. I am not a Starfleeter anymore. I am not bound to their laws. For what that woman done, I am sure she would have gotten a year at most in a pen and then she would have been freed. She needed to be punished and this is how it will happen." Rand said as he looked to Helen and said, "I need you to keep this quiet though."

"I can't do that Rand. I am not bound to Starfleet, but I am bound to the Federation and slave trading is illegal. You can have your license's revoked, your ships, your freedom. This is dangerous what you are doing. Listen. Let me talk with her. I will make that little bitch tell us where your things are, then turn her into the authorities."

Rand stared at the woman on the screen. She seemed to have taken his words quiet literally. He looked back to Helen and said, "Talk to her. Find out what she knows. Don't kill Helen. You know I like how you work, but I won't have you killing her."

Helen smiled sweetly and said, "Can I use the remote?"

Rand sighed, then nodded and said, "I only want to know where my box is so I can retrieve it."

Helen smiled and said, "You can watch from there. I will be back shortly."

Rand sat down at his desk, thinking of Deyna as Helen walked away heading down to his quarters.

Old 12-18-2017, 07:20 PM   #18
anythingulike_69

The door had no sooner hissed shut behind Rand when Deyna felt another hit rock the Gambler. For a moment, the urge to run after her Captain washed over her. If she were at the helm whoever was firing on them would not score another hit. With the right hands on the controls, and Mot's modifications, there wasn't a ship built that Gambler couldn't outmanoeuver.

She pressed her hands to the floor, ready to lift herself to her feet, but got no further.

Rand's angry voice echoed in her head. "You stay on your knees in this room!"

Deyna swore. Strained. Beat her fists against the floor. It was as if invisible chains weighed her down. She could bend down, or straighten up, but no amount of force could raise her beyond her knees.

She blew out her breath in frustration, eyeing the remote as it lay on the table, barely an arm's length away.

Escape was her primary goal. Getting rid of this collar was clearly the first step toward achieving that goal. Equally obvious was that she needed to be as far away from Rand as possible to think clearly.

The craving for his cum was still there. Still made her mouth water and her belly curl with need. But away from him, she had some hope of fighting it, overcoming it. It made her escape all the more imperative.

She did it before and she would do it again. Steal another ship, and run. Only this time, she wouldn't stop until she put half the universe itself between them.
Finally the klaxons stopped.

Deyna heard a muffled thumping outside in the corridor and stared at the door. Was that Rand returning? What if something had happened to him? Did anyone else even know she was here?

Her heart clenched, and she shook her head, frustrated with herself. What did she care if he lay bleeding to death on the bridge? Rand's death would solve her problem. The bond would be broken. She need no longer obey a dead man. She would be free to remove the collar herself and get out of here.

So why did the thought of him lying broken and bleeding bother her so? Why did concern for the man who'd enslaved her tighten her chest and steal her breath?
She turned to stare at the door, her thoughts swinging wildly between wishing him dead and willing him to come back.

Finally the door chirped and Deyna held her breath. Rand?

The door slid open and Commander Helen Jenkins stepped through the door.

Deyna scooted back, the old familiar antagonism flooding over her. Jenkins had never had anything but scorn and snide remarks for Deyna, and the Orion woman had returned those feelings in full measure.

"Well, well, well," Helen smiled coldly. "Look who we have here."

Deyna's lip curled in a snarl. "I don't want to be here anymore than you want me here. You help me escape, and we both get what we want."

"Oh, I intend to get you out of here," Helen nodded, reaching for the remote controller, "but we have some unfinished business first."

Old 12-19-2017, 04:28 PM   #19
momadness
Literotica Guru

"Oh, I intend to get you out of here, but we have some unfinished business first." Helen said as she walked past the Orion slut and picked up the remote. She was very familiar with it from both sides. She touched a small button on the side of the device. This removed the commands Rand's body commands. She watched Deyna glare at her and she slipped the remote onto her ear and tapped a the button again and said, "Get up."

Helen smiled as she watched her slowly rise to her feet, completely helpless and exposed to any little nasty thing she could have done to her. Rand's XO knew that her Captain was watching as she stepped towards her saying, "Turn around and and face the fucking wall slut." When Deyna started to say something, Helen barked, "You will shut the fuck up unless I ask you a direct question."

Helen watched her little whore turn around and face the wall. Helen said, "Computer. Activate holoprogram Rand 17K."

Helen and Deyna found themselves inside of a dark damp candle lit dungeon with a variety of different cages, tables, crosses, whips, chains, cuffs, collars, and dozens of other incredibly nasty looking sex toys.

Helen said, "Rand knew I had a particular talent for building and developing holoprograms. Do you remember him installing holo-emmitters in this room right before you stole his stuff and ran away? He was doing it for this program which I wrote for him... so he could share it with you. But of course... you chose to run off like the self-righteous bitch I always thought you were!" She walked towards Deyna and slapped her hard... sending her into the ground!

She stood over her and said, "Computer, remove safety protocols."

"Removing of safety protocols requires command authorization." A voice came over the comm.

"Jenkins Alpha Alpha 17 Kilo Alpha." Helen said with calm precise words.

"Safety protocols are overridden." The computer retorted.

Helen continued to stare angrily at Deyna and said, "Now get up whore."

Deyna looked as if she wanted to be anywhere except there. Helen waited for her to get up and she said, "I always thought you were a bad apple since Rand brought you on the ship. It is one of the few times I disagreed with his decisions."

Helen said, "You will keep your arms at your side." As Deyna's arms moved from covering her breasts to to side, she walked up and took both of her nipples between her fingernails and lifted them as high in the air as she could, forcing Deyna to her tip toes. She said, "You broke his heart, stole his stuff, and destroyed his faith in women."

She wasn't about to tell her that she had been in a relationship with Rand only to have it fail because he would often speak Deyna's name in the middle of the night. It was her decision to make them stay as friends only.

Deyna's teeth grit, biting back from the pain. Helen said, "I will make this offer to you one time and one time alone. You tell me where Rand's goods are and I will see about getting you transported to the nearest planet. Otherwise, when everyone is asleep, I will still send you off the ship... via the external hatch..."

She let her nipples go and grabbed her neck her fingernails digging into her flesh hard, pushing her hard against a wall, pushing her up to her tip toes! She said, "You have 10 seconds slut. 10... 9..."

Old 12-21-2017, 06:21 PM   #20
anythingulike_69

Deyna grinned, even as she fought to draw in a breath. Helen never had been as smart as she thought she was. First the stupid bitch orders her to shut up unless she's asked a direct question, and then the stunned cow doesn't ask the fucking question!

Not that Deyna would have answered her anyway. She'd never give that bitch the satisfaction. A little pain was nothing, especially compared to her own pride.

Even Rand didn't fully understand that, for all the time they'd spent together. He'd ordered her to always tell him the truth, something that his self-deluded XO wasn't even smart enough to do. Obviously he still didn't fully comprehend the fluid definition of truth that Orion females understood.

"8… 7… 6…"

Deyna could see the triumph in Jenkins eyes, her pure enjoyment at choking the breath out of her rival for Rand's attention. She shifted on her tiptoes, angling for air but also testing her.

"5… 4… thr-…"

Before she could finish the count, Deyna shifted unexpectedly, letting her full weight drag Jenkins down off balance and in the space of a single breath swept her left leg around, knocking the XO's feet out from under her and continued her spin, arms still tight to her sides, her leg shooting out to connect sharply with Jenkins' chin, knocking the remote from her ear in the process, sending it skittering across the dungeon floor.

"Three!" she growled, free from all commands. She reached up and with a sharp snarl of triumph, pulled the collar from her throat.

"Bitch!" Jenkins jumped her from behind, wrapping a forearm around her throat.

Deyna stepped back, reaching up to grab at her. Bending forward she dragged Jenkins up and over, slamming her onto her back on the deck. Scrambling over to straddle her chest, pinning Jenkins' arms with her knees, Deyna grinned down at her.

"Your turn!" She clamped the collar around the XO's neck, glancing quickly around, searching for the remote.

"NO!" Jenkins screamed and thrashed, a real edge of panic gripping her voice, but Deyna felt a strength, a barely leashed predatory power, that she'd never known before. There was an interloper in her territory, and she must be taught the error of her ways, so that she would learn to never dare trespass again.

Deyna shook her head. My territory? Since when are Rand's quarters my territory?

Spotting the remote against the wooden leg of a rack, Deyna pushed away from Jenkins to scramble toward it. She saw the XO futilely clawing at the collar, but the human didn't have the strength to remove it without the controller.

She knew the moment that Jenkins realised it, too. With a growl of desperation, she felt hands grab her ankles, dragging her back just moments before the remote was in her reach. Deyna snarled, kicking at her, grappling with her and wrestling the XO away from the remote.

Tossing her against the far wall, Deyna turned back, scrambling to the rack, only to find…

"Looking for something?" Rand grinned darkly, waving the remote in front of her before tucking it into his ear.

Deyna looked up from her hands and knees, her mouth beginning to water, her eyes locking onto the growing cock hidden beneath Rand's uniform.

No, no, NO!

Old 12-24-2017, 05:07 PM   #21
momadness
Literotica Guru

Rand walked into the room just as the remote slid nearly directly to his feet. He knelt down, picked it up as Deyna looked up at him in horror and said, "Looking for something?"

He set his eyes on her and gave a grin and Deyna seemed frozen in action, strangely staring at the bulge in his pants.

"Captain! Rand! This bitch put this thing on me!" Helen said as she ran a finger under the collar and tried to show it to him!

"Get on your knees and shut the fuck up." Rand said, his eyes never leaving Deyna's eyes. He said, "Whore... my eyes are up here..." He snapped his fingers in front of his cock which seemed to force her to look up at him.

To his surprise, she shifted to her knees and said nothing. To his greater surprise, Helen shifted to her knees as well and tried to say something but couldn't. She kept wiggling the collar at him to get him to remove it! Rand's eyes never left Deyna though. His eyes were locked on her like a great white on a seal floating on the surface of the water. He never blinked.

If there had ever been a moment in his life that felt like an old western movie, it had been right then. They glared at each other, daring the other to move first. It was only when Helen's hand slapped the deck to try and get his attention did either of them move. Rand's eyes shift to his first officer and Deyna leapt to her feet and bolted to the quarter's door!

Rand's hand reached out like lightning and caught Deyna by the neck, clamping as tight as he could! Her momentum forced her feet out from under her and Rand slammed her back on the deck! Her eyes bulged and she felt silent gasping for air as the impact knocked the wind out of her.

"Computer, maglocked posture collar around the Orion's neck." He jerked his hand back as her head was suddenly forced to face forward as a 5 inch leather posture collar of black appeared on her neck. To her shock, she reached to the collar just as Rand barked, "Matching cuffs on the ankles and wrists. Maglocked."

As soon as the words came out, her ankles were slammed together with a matching pair of maglocked leather ankle cuffs and each wrist had a cuff appear on it. She threw her hands out as far as they could go to prevent the magnetic seal to force them together. If the cuffs got within 12 inches they would seal together. Rand grinned and said, "Computer, adjust the maglock strength to 36 inches."

He watched as her arms started to jerk together only to reach out as far as she could causing a form of restraint just like that. He grabbed the hoop on her collar and lifted her to her secured feet and pushed her against the wall and said, "Seal her to the wall. Each wrist was magnetically sealed to the wall as well as her ankles. Rand said, "Computer raise the magnetic bond 12 inches higher and spread the ankle cuff magnetic sealing to 24 inches.

He watched as Deyna was lifted by her wrists up off the ground 12 inches and her legs spread 24 inches, effectively nullifying all attempts to run. He walked towards her and said, "You disobeyed me by removing your collar, attempting to harm my crew, and trying to take the remote away. What am I going to do with you?" He heard her start to whimper.

Helen slapped her fist on the deck again and he slowly looked to Helen and walked towards her and knelt in front of her saying, "You need to be more careful with your wording woman. Apparently, each species is effected differently with the collar. Human women, the commands programmed in are permanent. With Orion's not as much. I will have to work on that."

He reached to the collar and said, "You do not hate Deyna anymore. You will crave Deyna sexually. You will forget the last three sentences" He watched Helen as her head shifted slightly, like Deyna did when she was commanded before. Rand nodded in approval, then removed the collar. Helen smiled and Rand pulled her to her feet.

She turned and looked at Deyna, then back to the Captain and said, "When did she get here?" She got up and turned and looked at Deyna, letting her eyes hungrily move up and down her imprisoned body and said, "Not that think it's a good idea that she is here with all the damage she did, but boy has she kept herself in shape... nice and smooth..."

Rand watched as Helen walked to Deyna's struggling body and caress her smooth naked pelvis. She looked up at her and then encompassed her breasts and moaned, "I have always liked this tits... So..." she licked the right nipple, and said, "Lickable... mmmm"

Deyna's eyes moved to Rand and he grinned and shrugged his shoulders as he said, "Computer, remove Deyna's collar."

He walked back to the Orion and smiled as he clinked the collar back onto her neck and said, "Computer, seal the collar and make it invisible."

The collar did as it was commanded to do and Helen massaged the woman's breasts with hunger in her eyes, letting a hand move down between her legs and whispered, "Soooo wet..." She pumped her fingers inside the woman and bit at her nipples as Deyna hung by the wrists and ankles off the wall!

Rand began to repeat the commands that began to stitch back into her brain. "You will not touch the collar. You will not attempt to harm the ship, the crew, or myself in any way..."

Old 12-25-2017, 10:03 AM   #22
anythingulike_69

Deyna squeezed her eyes shut, tossing her head side to side, fighting Rand's voice as she could feel each command burrowing into her brain. Twisting deep inside and locking into place.

But her concentration was interrupted by Helen's teeth dragging on her nipple as her fingers pushed deep into Deyna's slick throbbing pussy. What the hell was she doing? Since when had the bitch ever…? Oooohhh… fuck!

Rand standing so close, his deep voice growling his commands into her ear… it was all working together to ramp up the cravings again. She licked her lips with a soft whimper, pushing away the building need, but it came flooding back, swelling and rising, sending a flood of pussy juices flowing over Jenkins' thrusting fingers.

"Helen…"

Deyna opened her eyes, looking over to Rand, even as the XO ignored her Captain's voice, all her focus on the Orion's heaving tits.

"Helen!"

Jenkins only hummed, dragging at one green, peaked nipple with her teeth and tongue, twisting and pinching the other. Deyna fought the urge to writhe and buck on the fingers tormenting her clit. She hated the bitch, but hated her traitorous body even more in that moment.

"Commander Jenkins! Attention!"

Finally Helen dragged herself away from the bound Orion's body and snapped to attention, though her eyes kept wandering back to Deyna's panting form.

Rand's attention too, turned back to the woman maglocked spread-eagle against his wall. "Computer, place a Riisan pleasure saddle between the Orion's legs, 46 inches from the floor."

Deyna sighed in momentary relief, the strain of her weight dragging on her wrists eased as the saddle materialised between her thighs, supporting her body.

"It's the ship's Solstice party tonight, isn't it?" Rand asked idly, as if he didn't know the answer already.

Jenkins nodded. "Yes, sir. 1900 hours. In the forward lounge."

Deyna eyed Rand suspiciously, watching him nod. He couldn't be planning to parade her through the ship, could he?

He tilted his head, looking her over with a strange smile. "You know, I haven't decorated my quarters for Christmas since… I can't remember the last time." He folded his arms over his chest. "Computer… run Rand Christmas 7."

Deyna twisted, blinking as a string of multi-coloured mini lights materialised coiled around her body head to toes, a golden star twinkling over her head.

"Hmmm… needs a little more. Computer, clover clamps. With bells."

Deyna glared, struggling to curse, to shout... but the words would not form.

Rand closed the first clamp over one taut nipple and Deyna gasped, arcing at the sharp pinch. He tugged it a bit tighter and the tiny bell jingled, repeating the process with the second clamp and her free nipple.

"Point your toes to the ceiling, slave."

Deyna growled, resisting, but her feet obeyed, almost of their own accord. She pushed her head back against the wall, straining, concentrating on moving her toes, but Rand's scent filled her nostrils, just as his commands flooded her brain, stealing her focus. Diverting it to the need throbbing through her blood, the craving filling her belly.

When she lowered her head again, opening her eyes, she could see that Rand had run a microfilament from each clamp, securing it taut to her big toe, tugging it slightly. She arced her back, easing the pull slightly.

"Computer," Rand commanded, "adjust the maglocks to allow some freedom of movement, 2 inches in every direction." He smiled darkly at Deyna. "the whore needs to have room to writhe, if we're going to really hear those bells." He stepped back a single step. "Computer, activate Riisan saddle, level 3."

Deyna gasped as the saddle jolted to life between her legs, sending vibrations through her entire body, tormenting her already over-sensitive clit.

"You're free to move, whore," Rand laughed, "as least as much as you're able."

Deyna writhed with a desperate moan, straining to somehow move away from the saddle but unable to escape it. She clenched her fists, her toes curling, pulling sharply on her clamped nipples. She cried out, bells jangling as she fought to ease the tug without pressing her clit against the maddening vibrations.

"Helen," Rand kept his eyes locked on Deyna's, even as he spoke to his XO, "I have something for you, since my disobedient slave has not earned the privilege."

Deyna growled, straining against the maglocked cuffs as Rand pulled his heavy cock free, offering it to Helen. She watched the bitch drop to her knees with a hungry smile and tears of rage and frustration filled Deyna's eyes. She blinked them back with a snarl, unwilling to let Rand see.

Her mouth watered, craving digging at her empty belly. Mine!

The saddle continued to drone on, but even as she writhed and whimpered unable to escape it, her eyes were locked on the cock of her Ma-… on Rand's cock, plunging in and out of that bitch's mouth.

Rand's eyes locked again on Deyna's as he fisted his cock with a grunt, shooting his load onto Jenkin's waiting tongue.

Deyna moaned, licking her lips, staring at the cum drooling down the XO's chin. She hated the bitch with everything in her, but in that moment she would have crawled, begged for the chance to lick those precious drops off Jenkins' chin and tits.

She squeezed her eyes shut, pushing the thought away, determined not to give either of them the pleasure of seeing her brought so low. When she dared look again, Rand was straightening his clothes, Helen standing and heading to the door.

"Time to put in an appearance at the party, Sir."

"Yes, thank you Helen. I'll meet you there." Rand turned back to Deyna. "Computer, adjust saddle, level 6. Record."

Deyna gasped as the vibrations intensified, battering her already throbbing clit. She shuddered and writhed, bells jingling wildly as every movement dragged on her clamped nipples.

"Enjoy your evening, slave. I should be back in a few hours." Rand was still laughing as the door swooshed shut behind him, leaving Deyna to writhe and moan in the dark, only the multi-coloured glow of the Christmas lights illuminating her shuddering body.

Old 12-26-2017, 12:59 PM   #23
momadness
Literotica Guru

Rand and Helen left his quarters to find the hallway empty. Helen reached to her lips, rubbing her lips and he said, "What is the problem, Commander?"

She gave him a side glance and said, "Nothing... sir. Just don't recall you being quite so... rough."

Rand gave a chuckle as he moved along! An idea popped into his head which froze him in his tracks. He said, "Commander, give me 1 minute please."

He turned and walked back into his quarters to see Deyna there, struggling futilely to avoid another orgasm! Her eyes shot to him and he said, "Two last little commands for you slave. You will NOT orgasm without my explicit permission. You will NOT speak to anyone but me without my permission. Have a nice evening." He took the remote and for a moment, thought of putting it on the desk and chose rather to pocket it for now. Best not to let it fall into anyone else's hands.

He turned and walked back to Helen, the door closing to the sound of Deyna screaming out in frustration.

Security Officer Ensign Kai, an Orion male, an expelled member of the Orion Syndicate who picked up a security position on the Gambler as a means of survival sat in ten forward staring down at his Pum'Qai juice. He had just come off shift and had been invited to the human holiday on the ship they called Christmas in conference room 1.

"Are you shitting me?" a low voice muttered from the table across the way. The words drew Kai's attention as he noticed three operations officers sitting together over a round of beers talking and laughing.

Ensign Johnson leaned in and glanced around, not noticing Kai listening in from a table away and said, "I swear to god me. It was Deyna. She was mag cuffed and naked and everything. Captain came in, discovered her, and had me beam the two of them to his quarters. Paid me to delete the files too."

The men all jumped as Ensign Kai jumped to his feet so fast he nearly knocked over the chair and made a path straight out of the room.

Kai's mind raced! His mistress was back! During the 6 months they had actually served together, when she wasn't frapping that fucking Captain, she was in his quarters treating him in the way any Orion woman treated her mate. He was her man to the core! He still didn't understand WHY she had run off and it didn't matter. She was back!

He turned the corner and stepped into the turbolift and commanded to go to deck 3. As the lift raced to it's destination, he thought about how he had been blamed for Deyna's disappearance by the Syndicate. He had been ordered by his brothers to return to the syndicate and pay the final price for his failure. Had he not done so, his entire family would have paid in his stead. The tortures he endured because of his failure had cost him so much.

He stepped off the turbolift into deck 3 and made his way towards the Captain's quarters. The party was in full swing right about then so no one would really be watching. His mind raced as glanced up and down the corridor, confirming no one was watching. He tapped his comm and said, "Computer. Scan for lifesigns in Captain's Quarters."

"Scan complete. There is one lifesign in the Captain's Quarters." The computer chirped.

"Identify the lifesign in the Captain's Quarters." Kai said.

"Lifesign is former Lieutenant Deyna." The computer chirped.

Kai's heart nearly skipped a beat! It was true! He was saved! "Security override to the Captain's quarters, Alpha Sigma Sigma three."

"Security override enabled." The neutral computer said.

Kai pulled his phaser out, checked it to make sure it was set to stun and then stepped into the room. To his mild surprise, he was greeted by flashing colorful lights that filled the room. He held his phaser out and went to clear the room!

When his eyes fell on Deyna, shock didn't even describe what he was seeing! She was cuffed to the wall with magcuffs ankle and wrist, made to sit on a Risiian pleasure saddle, wrapped head to toe in Christmas lights and a star on her head and clamps on her nipples!!! Repulsed came closer to what he was feeling! Rage filled his mind as his eyes met hers!

How dare the Captain do something like this to her! She was his Mistress too, wasn't she?!?! She had frapped him WAY more than she had frapped Kai there at the end so it was the only thing that made sense?!?!

He tucked his phaser away and reached up and pulled her gag out of her mouth and said, "Mistress! Your alive! Let me get you out of here!"

Kai waited for her to say anything to him but when she said nothing, he reached up and removed the clamps from her nipples, which caused her to scream out in pain and pleasure. He said, "Computer, delete the maglocks and Risiian pleasure saddle immediately."

"Command override required." The computer chirped.

"Security override Alpha Sigma Sigma Four." Kai said as he looked up to Deyna and saw her shaking her head no!

"Override denied. Command override required." The computer announced.

Kai growled in frustration as Deyna threw her head back and looked as if she was on the verge of orgasm once again!

Kai scanned around the room and tried to find anything that he could use to help his Mistress. When nothing appeared at hand, he looked at her and said, "I ... I will have to find a way to free you. Please. Speak to me Mistress." He dropped to his knees in front of her as she drenched the saddle with her own sweet juices.

He stared at her as she looked to try and say something... Kai's eyes moved back down to between her legs and that saddle and he moaned. He wanted to have her in the worst way. He could feel the need for her growing intensely!

When she didn't say anything to him, he got up and said, "Mistress. I will find a way to get you out of this. I promise, but... but... please... tell me why you ran away?"

Her eyes looked down at him and it looked like she was trying to say something... anything... but to no avail. He watched her howl in frustration and what seemed like a borderline orgasm! By the Goddess he wanted a taste of her. He stepped towards her, leaning down to the saddle and licking the juices once... then twice tasting her extreme need!

Deyna's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she seemed to be incoherent. He feared for her well being.

He said, "I will contact Gezu and inform him you are here. We will get you off this ship and into his hands as soon as I can Mistress." Gezu had been one of their contacts with the Syndicate and the one that had ordered him to keep an eye on her. Gezu was her father of all things and had appeared to have less and less trust in his own daughter, hence why he had sent Kai to watch.

He turned to leave, not understanding why she wouldn't speak to him and stopped a moment, returning and pushing the gag back into her mouth begging apologies forgetting the clamps though... He slipped out of the room and immediately headed to his quarters to make a few well placed phone calls.

Last edited by momadness : 12-26-2017 at 10:35 PM.

Old 12-28-2017, 08:37 PM   #24
anythingulike_69

Deyna gritted her teeth, writhing as she hung helplessly on the wall. Stupid, stupid Kai. No foresight. No planning. No consideration of the repercussions of his actions. Like all Orion males… he was only good for one thing. Kai needed to be kept on a very short leash.

She needed to find a way to communicate with him that didn't require speaking. Damn Rand!

It would only take him a matter of moments to realise someone had been in his quarters. To see that someone had released the nipple clamps. Idiot Kai! Using his own security codes. A simple enough trace, even on the off chance he hadn't been fully visible in the recording the computer was making of Rand's quarters.

Even if his actions were not discovered, and he managed to help her escape, the last thing in the universe Deyna wanted was to be returned to the Syndicate and her father. Rand was not the only man she was running away from when she fled.

Deyna moaned, grinding against the saddle. Her pussy throbbed, the saddle slick and slippery with her juices, but her climax remained just out of reach. The need built within her, deeper and stronger, sucking her into a vortex of aching, empty hunger and desperation. Her clit was almost painfully engorged, making every contact with the saddle's vibration equal parts pleasure and pain.

Deyna's flung her head back, screaming in rage and frustration, and in that moment, the door slid open, a man silhouetted in the bright light from the corridor. She knew immediately who it was… his scent filled her nostrils, her arousal flared along with the bond. Her hips bucked forward and she collapsed with a shuddering cry, as biology overrode the collar, and wave after wave of orgasm washed over her.

She hung limply in the maglocks, panting for breath, without the energy even to twist away as the saddle continued to batter her oversensitive clit.

A rough hand grabbed her chin, pulling the gag free and lifting her face up in the dim light. Her eyes fell onto the clover clamp Rand held up. "Who was in here?"

"Rand…"

"What did you say?"

The tone of his voice should have warned her, but Deyna missed it. "Captain…"

A fist dragged her head back by the hair, and he leaned in close, growling in her ear. "Slaves do not use their betters' names, whore." He slipped the controller into place. "You will call me Master… no… you will call me My Master. Nothing else." He forced her eyes up to his. "Say it, slave."

Deyna blinked back tears, gritting her teeth against the words, but they tore from her throat anyway. "Yes, my Master."

"Did I give you permission to cum, whore?"

Deyna clenched her fists, biting her lip until a pearl of blood dripped down her chin, but still whispered "no, my Master," before twisting and dragging desperately against the bonds, screaming in frustration.

Old 12-29-2017, 04:42 PM   #25
momadness
Literotica Guru

"Computer, turn off the saddle." Rand grinned widely as the slick surface stopped vibrating. Deyna's face found instantly relief from the suffering he had put her through though her eyes remained locked on his cock. Why was she so insistent on looking at his cock? It almost made him uncomfortable thinking about it. She was never this... aggressive before. His mind shifted a moment to those medical tricorder readings he had taken of her before she interrupted him with that incredible blowjob. He should go back to those readings.

Something else caught his attention though as he stared at the clover clamps that hung loose from her big toes. He looked up at her as she stared down at him and he said, "Computer. Did anyone come into this room since the time I last left the room."

For a moment there was silence as Rand stared at his property, then the computer said, "There has been no one enter the room since Captain Stephens last left."

Rand could see momentary relief in her eyes before she buried it. He said, "Computer, have there been any system overrides to access my quarters since I left the room?"

"There have been no system overrides to access Captain Stephens' quarters." The computer retorted.

Rand looked at her and said, "These must have hurt like hell when you popped them off whore... huh?"

He stared unblinking at her. There had been someone in here despite the computer's report. When she didn't respond, he let the clamps fall again and turned to the replicator and said, "Computer. One Orion nutrient brick and one glass of water served in a bowl."

A clear of water appeared on the pristine surface as well as a hard tack brick about 6 inches long, 2 inches wide and 1 inch thick. He picked up the bowl of water and the hard tack and tapped the tack on the replicator to heard it echo in the room. It was known to be one of the most tasteless nutrient bars the Orion's would feed their slaves. He glanced to Deyna still bound on the wall and said, "Yummy."

He walked to the corner of the room and set the bowl on the ground and dropped the tack bar into the water. The bar began to expand inside the bowl, growing into the shape of the bowl, absorbing the water into it's mass. Soon, it looked like a bowl of oatmeal only less appealing. It was known to carry the entire nutrient requirement of any Orion slave for a 24 hour period.

He turned and stared at his slave and said, "Computer, End Christmas program, clamps and filiment and saddle program. Release the mag cuffs off the wall."

She slipped to the ground, free of all the lights and saddle and clamps, though the mag cuffs remained attached. He pointed to the food and said, "Eat."

Regardless of what her mind may have wanted, her body moved to the contents in the corner and she went to pick up the bowl. He said, "NO! Do NOT touch the bowl. I said... EAT whore."

He saw her turn her eyes to him, shooting him daggers and finally turned and began to eat the contents of the bowl.

Rand walked to the desk and picked up the medical tricorder once again and started reviewing the initial scans. He wasn't a doctor or had anything more than first responder style training so these readings made very little sense to him. What he did know was the woman feeding like a dog in the corner was NOT the same woman that so proudly left the ship like a thief and he needed to understand why...

Last edited by momadness : 12-30-2017 at 08:31 AM.