Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Old 12-01-2017, 09:58 AM   #1
bluekitty69
Literotica Guru

Flynn has lied to FBI

Lock him up!
Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI!

Will he sing like a bird? Trump can't count on Flynn's loyalty! he will try to avoid jail time ,maybe up to 5 years for lying.

So draining the swamp one Trump insider at a time!

Last edited by bluekitty69 : 12-04-2017 at 03:45 PM.

Old 12-01-2017, 11:19 AM   #2
Adre
Literotica Guru

One down, who’s next?

Old 12-01-2017, 11:36 AM   #3
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru

In honor of this development:

Flynn Leading Lock Her Up Chant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx94428MYcc

Old 12-01-2017, 11:54 AM   #4
M. Jordan
Literotica Guru

ABC is reporting that he has agreed to work with the FBI revealing details of his involvement with Trump and collusion issues. Get the popcorn, this is just the beginning.

Old 12-01-2017, 12:05 PM   #5
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

My goodness. Where are the posts from our resident Trump Dopes/Dupes?

Old 12-01-2017, 12:08 PM   #6
Wrong Element
Gibbest

I guess now we know why Trump has been especially unhinged lately.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Old 12-01-2017, 01:49 PM   #7
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong Element View Post
I guess now we know why Trump has been especially unhinged lately.
Exactly. Tromp's tweetsrorms are deflection-in-advance attempts just before bad shit comes down on his head, as with the Manafort indictment. Flynn flips but even as former NSA he's small fish. The bigger catch will be fun to watch.

Old 12-01-2017, 02:25 PM   #8
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru

Thoughts about today.

It was the best of times (Flynn)

It was the worst of times (Fucking R sleazebags passing their tax cut for the rich.)

Oh this is too good to be true:

Flynn Departs Court to Chants of Lock Him Up

Last edited by Carnal_Flower : 12-01-2017 at 02:35 PM.

Old 12-01-2017, 06:50 PM   #9
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Jordan View Post
ABC is reporting that he has agreed to work with the FBI revealing details of his involvement with Trump and collusion issues. Get the popcorn, this is just the beginning.
The collusion, so far, is about Kushner, the senior White House aide who directed Flynn to collude with the Russians before the con artist was sworn in:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/senior-trum...ry?id=51515179

But let's not forget the role God played in all of this. Just like Bill O'Reilly who blamed God for letting him be a sexual pervert, Flynn is now asking that same God to forgive him for being a traitor to his country.

Because personal responsibility had no bearing on any of this.

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

If you can read this, the assassin has failed

Old 12-02-2017, 01:35 PM   #10
Wrong Element
Gibbest

Trump has tweeted today that he fired Flynn because he lied to the FBI. Which means, um, he "suggested" to Comey that he drop the Flynn investigation even though he KNEW Flynn had committed a crime?

We don't even have to look for evidence of obstruction of justice now, since Trump is openly admitting to it.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Old 12-02-2017, 01:41 PM   #11
Beco
I'm Not Your Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekitty69 View Post
Lock him up!
Flynn pleads guilty to lieing to FBI!

Will he sing like a bird? Trump can't count on Flynn's loyalty! he will try to avoid jail time ,maybe up to 5 years for lieing.

move on already

Old 12-02-2017, 01:55 PM   #12
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beco View Post
move on already
Yes, the indictments will come when they're ready. Don't stare. A watched pot never boils. Not while you watch, anyway.

Old 12-02-2017, 04:34 PM   #13
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Trump has tweeted today that he fired Flynn because he lied to the FBI. Which means, um, he "suggested" to Comey that he drop the Flynn investigation even though he KNEW Flynn had committed a crime?

We don't even have to look for evidence of obstruction of justice now, since Trump is openly admitting to it.
To add to this:

Walter Shaub, a former director of the United States Office of Government Ethics, also responded on Twitter to Trump's tweet, writing: "...just couldn't resist commenting on Flynn. Are you ADMITTING you knew Flynn had lied to the FBI when you asked Comey to back off Flynn?"
...just couldn't resist commenting on Flynn.

Are you ADMITTING you knew Flynn had lied to the FBI when you asked Comey to back off Flynn??????????????????????????????????????????? https:/*******HJWlUvC99F
— Walter Shaub (@waltshaub) December 2, 2017
Shaub later added, "Tell us, @realDonaldTrump, did you know Flynn had lied to the FBI when Counsel to the President Don McGahn snubbed Yates as she tried to warn the White House Flynn had been compromised? Did you know Flynn had lied to the FBI when you fired Yates days after her whistleblowing?"
Tell us, @realDonaldTrump, did you know Flynn had lied to the FBI when Counsel to the President Don McGahn snubbed Yates as she tried to warn the White House Flynn had been compromised?

Did you know Flynn had lied to the FBI when you fired Yates days after her whistleblowing?
— Walter Shaub (@waltshaub) December 2, 2017
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/02/politi...ion/index.html

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

If you can read this, the assassin has failed

Old 12-03-2017, 03:20 PM   #14
Beco
I'm Not Your Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
Yes, the indictments will come when they're ready. Don't stare. A watched pot never boils. Not while you watch, anyway.
maybe they wrap this up in say, 2020.....

Old 12-03-2017, 03:56 PM   #15
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beco View Post
maybe they wrap this up in say, 2020.....
Or maybe by this XMas. Or maybe piece-by-piece over the next few months. More indictments and pleas, more flips, more evidence added till the case is overwhelming.

But hey, Tromp need only release his financials to prove he's not owned by Putin. Easy-peasy.

Old 12-04-2017, 12:27 AM   #16
JawnKarTurr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekitty69 View Post
Lock him up!
Flynn pleads guilty to lieing to FBI!

Will he sing like a bird? Trump can't count on Flynn's loyalty! he will try to avoid jail time ,maybe up to 5 years for lieing.

Is that like lying to the FBI?
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.” - C.S. Lewis

Old 12-04-2017, 12:30 AM   #17
JawnKarTurr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
Or maybe by this XMas. Or maybe piece-by-piece over the next few months. More indictments and pleas, more flips, more evidence added till the case is overwhelming.

But hey, Tromp need only release his financials to prove he's not owned by Putin. Easy-peasy.
And if he did you'd just say it was hidden and they should look into money laundering and how they need to tear apart the lives of all his friends and family. I'm sure you care just as much as Hilary and the uranium sales. You being an independent-minded person in all.
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.” - C.S. Lewis

Old 12-04-2017, 01:22 AM   #18
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Trump's mafia and Russian crimes aren't hidden in Trump's financials. They will be there for all to see. He's been stupid, arrogant, and clueless about hiding much of anything about anything. They also will show, I'm sure, that he owes a lot more than he owns. He's a huckster fraud, and those who are supporting him are dumb as rocks. Like you, for instance. You're so brilliant. Why do you think he refuses to do what all others have done and release his financials? I guess your dumb as a rock kneejerking hasn't challenged you to use any brain matter on that question.

I really can't fathom how stupid posters like you can be about Trump's shitty behavior across the board. He makes no effort to hide it. It must say something about you.

Last edited by sr71plt : 12-04-2017 at 01:44 AM.

Old 12-04-2017, 01:49 AM   #19
JawnKarTurr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
Trump's mafia and Russian crimes aren't hidden in Trump's financials. They will be there for all to see. He's been stupid, arrogant, and clueless about hiding much of anything about anything. They also will show, I'm sure, that he owes a lot more than he owns. He's a huckster fraud, and those who are supporting him are dumb as rocks. Like you, for instance. You're so brilliant. Why do you think he refuses to do what all others have done and release his financials? I guess your dumb as a rock kneejerking hasn't challenged you to use any brain matter on that question.

I really can't fathom how stupid posters like you can be about Trump's shitty behavior across the board. He makes no effort to hide it. It must say something about you.

And you're narcissistic enough to think your insults matter. Yes, and people like you think the Clinton foundation is there to help people. I'm waiting for the investigation to be concluded, but I doubt they'll find what you hope is there. So keep acting like the screaming child in the shopping cart reaching for the candy.

Old 12-04-2017, 01:51 AM   #20
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Like I said, you're not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, Jack.

Old 12-04-2017, 03:25 AM   #21
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Many have noticed that Tromp's frantic tweetstorms usually occur just before some bad legal news emerges. That happened with Manafort and Flynn's charges, and Flynn was definitely inner-circle. It's happening now. Will Jared be named this week? Which other big fish(es) could be netted?

Old 12-04-2017, 09:55 AM   #22
RelentlessOnanism
Really Experienced

Quote:

He's such a fucking moron, isn't he? I bet he didn't have the first clue that Flynn had lied to the FBI, but he just can't leave things alone, he's got to have the final word. He's so insecure, he can't bear the idea that people think he doesn't know something, so he piles in and says 'of course I knew he lied to the FBI.' But he's such a grade A simpleton, he doesn't realise that he's incriminating himself. I just don't understand why anyone defends this fuckwit. If I was American, I would constantly cringe with embarrassment every time this dope opens his mouth.

Old 12-04-2017, 11:45 AM   #23
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

What did President Trump know, and when did he know it?

That all depends on when it was mentioned on Fox and Friends.

Old 12-04-2017, 12:50 PM   #24
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
What did President Trump know, and when did he know it?

That all depends on when it was mentioned on Fox and Friends.
It's a little more complicated:
What did DJT think he knew, and when did he think he knew it -- and did he actually think he knew it, or did he only say or tweet it with no cognition or reality driving it?
Meaning, how much of what DJT thinks he knows is anything that's knowable, and how much is merely bullshit he spews instinctively because he's DJT?

Meanwhile, what did Fox & Friends tell him? Please report; you can watch Faux so I don't have to. Very humanitarian.

Old 12-04-2017, 01:00 PM   #25
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

I go with Donald just being a crazy, clueless bird who grabbed for an office he knew nothing about and hasn't bothered to know anything about. Does that mean I don't think he shouldn't be torn down and thrown in the slammer? Not at all. That should have happened to him decades ago for his criminal business and personal boorish practices. I'm sort of thinking his hanging-on supporters, including some who post to this discussion board, should be thrown in the slammer with him.