Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-05-2017, 03:32 PM   #76
ronmcc2448
Literotica Guru
 
ronmcc2448 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Northern California
Posts: 2,283
How do we not know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramone45 View Post
I tend to agree with you. What makes us believe these women? The fact that they are women and women never lie? Why do we take such devastating action against the ACCUSED? I know this is only social "justice", but it feels un-fair and un-American. A woman should not be able to anonymously ruin a person's life.
How do we not know these were not consenting relationships between two adults at the time?

Ladies have been known to want there pound of flesh of "There Man"when there man moved on to another lady.

So many unanswered questions?

If a woman is going to make accusations she should not have the right to remain anonymous.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 09:06 PM   #77
Calista85
Really Experienced
 
Calista85 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 111
I agree there doesn't seem to be any proof or grounds needed for 'action' to be taken.

However, I'm not overly upset because first off, I believe most of these men did it, and two?

How many countless years has the women never been believed? How many women would never come forward because no one would believe them?

Or because the rape victims are put on trial as being whores and wanting it and deserving it? Because they're called gold diggers?

So now its role reversal and oh boo hoo for the poor little millionaire men who are still millionaires and not one will ever see a day in jail.

Hope it keeps going because now they can know how women have felt since some prick wrote the bible and blamed Eve for Adam's spineless weak as fuck as eating an apple that was never forced on him
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 09:18 PM   #78
Adder4321
Literotica Guru
 
Adder4321 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Australia, 13km south of the middle of nowhere
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista85 View Post
I agree there doesn't seem to be any proof or grounds needed for 'action' to be taken.

However, I'm not overly upset because first off, I believe most of these men did it, and two?

How many countless years has the women never been believed? How many women would never come forward because no one would believe them?

Or because the rape victims are put on trial as being whores and wanting it and deserving it? Because they're called gold diggers?

So now its role reversal and oh boo hoo for the poor little millionaire men who are still millionaires and not one will ever see a day in jail.

Hope it keeps going because now they can know how women have felt since some prick wrote the bible and blamed Eve for Adam's spineless weak as fuck as eating an apple that was never forced on him
So you want revenge, not justice?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 10:04 PM   #79
nowisthetime
Warrior Lioness
 
nowisthetime's Avatar
 
nowisthetime is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: wo oo oo oo in my house wo oo oo oo
Posts: 3,627
Want to see something hell of funny?

I see some of the same rightists on here who continue to create outrageous threads about Muslim refugees and illegal aliens molesting and sexually assaulting' 'western' women, lumping them all into a box.

But as soon as it's one of their own (wink wink) flung into the perpetrator's situation, all of a sudden it's "she has it out for him" or "they are coming out with pitchforks."

Why the change in attitude?

Some of you are ultimate hypocrites.

How about if you a woman works for you, leave her alone and don't make moves on her. Don't put yourself in that situation for you to be sued.

If it's multiple accusers, common sense tells you that something is wrong.
__________________
"If only we could push fast forward in life!"

Last edited by nowisthetime : 12-05-2017 at 10:11 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2017, 11:04 PM   #80
Adder4321
Literotica Guru
 
Adder4321 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Australia, 13km south of the middle of nowhere
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowisthetime View Post
How about if you a woman works for you, leave her alone and don't make moves on her. Don't put yourself in that situation for you to be sued.
Isn't that victim blaming though? I agree with the first part but aren't you saying here that men should try not to put themselves in a position where they can be sued, rather than telling women not to unjustly sue them in the first place?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 12:21 AM   #81
warrior queen
early bird snack pack
 
warrior queen's Avatar
 
warrior queen is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: upside down
Posts: 31,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adder4321 View Post
Isn't that victim blaming though? I agree with the first part but aren't you saying here that men should try not to put themselves in a position where they can be sued, rather than telling women not to unjustly sue them in the first place?
Here's an idea - men should use the line 'If I wouldn't say/do it to Peter, I shouldn't do it to Patricia!'

Going to grab an ass? Would you do that to a male colleague?
About to comment on boobs? Would you do so to your male apprentice??
Blaming pms? Would you say that to your male boss?

Seems pretty simple.
__________________
If you are in good health and averagely diligent about hygiene, you will have a herd of about one trillion bacteria grazing on your fleshy plains - about a hundred thousand of them on every square centimetre of skin. They are there to dine off the ten billion or so flakes of skin you shed every day, plus all the tasty oils and fortifying minerals that seep out from every pore and fissure. You are for them the ultimate buffet, with the convenience of warmth and constant mobility thrown in.
By way of thanks, they give you B.O.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 07:25 AM   #82
Adder4321
Literotica Guru
 
Adder4321 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Australia, 13km south of the middle of nowhere
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior queen View Post
Here's an idea - men should use the line 'If I wouldn't say/do it to Peter, I shouldn't do it to Patricia!'

Going to grab an ass? Would you do that to a male colleague?
About to comment on boobs? Would you do so to your male apprentice??
Blaming pms? Would you say that to your male boss?

Seems pretty simple.
Fair enough. I more meant stuff like talking in private or carpooling.

For instance, a week ago I asked my female colleague to talk with me in private in the store room of the store I work at. No security cameras and the room is pretty much sound proof. All she would have had to do was run out screaming rape and I would have probably lost my job or worse. Luckily enough we just discussed a surprise party for another colleague of ours.

And don't laugh at carpooling either, a group of my old school teachers ran a carpool to work for years. Until one of the female teachers accused a married male teacher of grabbing her crotch during the trip. Since no one actually saw the incident it became a huge he said she said argument. Eventually both teachers lost their jobs but other than that nothing much happened. The carpool never happened again though.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 07:41 AM   #83
adrina
Heretic
 
adrina's Avatar
 
adrina is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In my mind and a few others, apparently.
Posts: 9,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adder4321 View Post
Fair enough. I more meant stuff like talking in private or carpooling.

For instance, a week ago I asked my female colleague to talk with me in private in the store room of the store I work at. No security cameras and the room is pretty much sound proof. All she would have had to do was run out screaming rape and I would have probably lost my job or worse. Luckily enough we just discussed a surprise party for another colleague of ours.

And don't laugh at carpooling either, a group of my old school teachers ran a carpool to work for years. Until one of the female teachers accused a married male teacher of grabbing her crotch during the trip. Since no one actually saw the incident it became a huge he said she said argument. Eventually both teachers lost their jobs but other than that nothing much happened. The carpool never happened again though.
Why would she unless you tried to rape her? It sounds like you don't trust women.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 07:51 AM   #84
Adder4321
Literotica Guru
 
Adder4321 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Australia, 13km south of the middle of nowhere
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrina View Post
Why would she unless you tried to rape her? It sounds like you don't trust women.
It's never a good idea to trust anyone too much. Expect the worst from people and you'll never be disappointed.

There's always an extremely small chance that I will be falsely accused of rape, and to pretend that there isn't would be foolish. Just like there's always a small chance that I'll be hit by a car while walking across the road, or stabbed while walking home at night. The best way to avoid bad things happening is to expect them at all times.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 07:52 AM   #85
adrina
Heretic
 
adrina's Avatar
 
adrina is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In my mind and a few others, apparently.
Posts: 9,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adder4321 View Post
It's never a good idea to trust anyone too much. Expect the worst from people and you'll never be disappointed.

There's always an extremely small chance that I will be falsely accused of rape, and to pretend that there isn't would be foolish. Just like there's always a small chance that I'll be hit by a car while walking across the road, or stabbed while walking home at night. The best way to avoid bad things happening is to expect them at all times.
To be fair, statistically you have a greater chance of being raped than of being falsely accused of rape.

So in that vein, you would worry about having a private conversation with a male co-worker as well? He might accuse you of assault or theft or something.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 07:56 AM   #86
MagnusRichard
Loves Spam
 
MagnusRichard is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 926
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrina View Post
Why would she unless you tried to rape her? .
This is where i have trouble with the Summer Zervoses.

There are more women that throw themselves at men than men who grab at women.

Summer Zevros threw herself at Trump twice in two different cities. She wanted a career and like many many many women, was willing to trade sex for money.

Just like yesterdays “elle” poster who lived with a man she never loved for the rent.

Men know this, yes?

Women will yell and scream to get what they want. Men know this as well.

We dont say it because we want to jack off in your pussy.

Blame your pussy and your desire for an easy life, yes?

This is just as valid as “ all men are pigs”.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 08:01 AM   #87
Rightguide
Literotica Guru
 
Rightguide's Avatar
 
Rightguide is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 11,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglestruggle View Post
No the hypocrisy is preaching to the right , while the left goes on a serial abusing spree over decades. Casting Couch, you have heard of that have you? Hollywood is not owned and run by the Right .

The media is not owned and run by the Right. Stay tuned, more scandal to follow.
Turning a stampeding leftist herd back into reality can be exhausting, but I like your work ethic.
__________________
Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate:
"To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his Gods."
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 08:04 AM   #88
Adder4321
Literotica Guru
 
Adder4321 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Australia, 13km south of the middle of nowhere
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrina View Post
To be fair, statistically you have a greater chance of being raped than of being falsely accused of rape.

So in that vein, you would worry about having a private conversation with a male co-worker as well? He might accuse you of assault or theft or something.
True, it's probably just my paranoia screwing around with me after seeing all of the sexual assault allegations in hollywood. I just feel like it would harder to prove that I didn't grope a woman than that I didn't assault a guy. It's hard to tell if this line of thinking developed due to facts or propaganda though.

Anyway, it's my way of thinking and its served me well so far, so I'm sticking to it. Also I'm getting carried away so I'm going to stop now before I write an essay.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 08:12 AM   #89
adrina
Heretic
 
adrina's Avatar
 
adrina is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In my mind and a few others, apparently.
Posts: 9,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adder4321 View Post
True, it's probably just my paranoia screwing around with me after seeing all of the sexual assault allegations in hollywood. I just feel like it would harder to prove that I didn't grope a woman than that I didn't assault a guy. It's hard to tell if this line of thinking developed due to facts or propaganda though.

Anyway, it's my way of thinking and its served me well so far, so I'm sticking to it. Also I'm getting carried away so I'm going to stop now before I write an essay.
Well he could spread rumors you spoke ill of the company, the boss etc. Try to sabotage your career. There are many ways.

Basically I'm point blank saying I think you're applying society's propensity to discredit women, not believe women, not give women credibility to how you think about women.

It's not just you though. It's all over the place.

I'm just pointing it out.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 08:14 AM   #90
bigmane
Really Really Experienced
 
bigmane is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 363
I once saw a programme with a certain movie star.

Her best advice there was that you just shag everyone.

Not to take it personally, but to even have a chance in Hollywood,
you bonk everyone under the sun?

I know morally speaking you shouldn't have to, but I'm a slag,
I'll shag anyone.

Purely a practical consideration.

Last edited by bigmane : 12-06-2017 at 08:18 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 08:22 AM   #91
Aglaopheme
Literotica Guru
 
Aglaopheme's Avatar
 
Aglaopheme is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 10,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooobydooby View Post
I suspect that it depends a lot on the environment.

Women are more vulnerable in Law Enforcement jobs, men are more at risk of being falsely accused in medicine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooobydooby View Post
The sad part is that rape has always been severely underreported.

What infuriates me is that feminazis have jumped in and are blurring the difference between minor things (catcalling. wtf ) and sexual assault.
Piss off, dishrag.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 08:23 AM   #92
Luke_Atmydik
Literotica Guru
 
Luke_Atmydik's Avatar
 
Luke_Atmydik is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 26,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooobydooby View Post
The sad part is that rape has always been severely underreported.

What infuriates me is that feminazis have jumped in and are now blurring the boundaries between minor things (catcalling. wtf ) and sexual assault.
No one is blurring the boundaries between cat-calling and sexual assault, dummy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 08:23 AM   #93
TwinkleStars
Literotica Guru
 
TwinkleStars's Avatar
 
TwinkleStars is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Enola, Pennsylvania but mostly in my head.
Posts: 6,432
No one here has a right to judge these people. Unless you were there and actually saw what really happened, you don't know anything. If you're dumb enough to believe what the media tells you then I have a bridge, the Eiffel Tower, 39 chickens and a cow with a limp to sell you.

I forgot to add that's it's none of our fucking business.
__________________


Keeper Of Cuteness!
Spreading cuteness and twinkles since 2014!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 08:24 AM   #94
Aglaopheme
Literotica Guru
 
Aglaopheme's Avatar
 
Aglaopheme is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 10,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adder4321 View Post
True, it's probably just my paranoia screwing around with me after seeing all of the sexual assault allegations in hollywood. I just feel like it would harder to prove that I didn't grope a woman than that I didn't assault a guy. It's hard to tell if this line of thinking developed due to facts or propaganda though.

Anyway, it's my way of thinking and its served me well so far, so I'm sticking to it. Also I'm getting carried away so I'm going to stop now before I write an essay.
Propaganda to what end?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 08:27 AM   #95
Richard_P_Feynman
Literotica Guru
 
Richard_P_Feynman's Avatar
 
Richard_P_Feynman is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooobydooby View Post
You come across as being a sexually frustrated man pretending to be an angry woman.
With the way she fills out that t-shirt, I beg to differ.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 08:27 AM   #96
bigmane
Really Really Experienced
 
bigmane is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 363
That's a serious matter, rape is.

I'm not making light of it in any way.

(Frown.)

Please be aware I was only referring to myself, and what I'd do
in Hollywood.

I've stopped laughing. I don't know what others have been through.

Not funny.

Last edited by bigmane : 12-06-2017 at 08:37 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 08:29 AM   #97
Adder4321
Literotica Guru
 
Adder4321 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Australia, 13km south of the middle of nowhere
Posts: 779
[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by Laurel : 12-07-2017 at 04:33 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 08:30 AM   #98
Aglaopheme
Literotica Guru
 
Aglaopheme's Avatar
 
Aglaopheme is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 10,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooobydooby View Post
I feel my t shirt even better.
Jerk.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 08:32 AM   #99
Adder4321
Literotica Guru
 
Adder4321 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Australia, 13km south of the middle of nowhere
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkleStars View Post
No one here has a right to judge these people. Unless you were there and actually saw what really happened, you don't know anything. If you're dumb enough to believe what the media tells you then I have a bridge, the Eiffel Tower, 39 chickens and a cow with a limp to sell you.

I forgot to add that's it's none of our fucking business.
This is more or less what I've been trying to say the whole time, I just got distracted talking about my personal fears of being falsely accused of sexual assault.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 08:36 AM   #100
TwinkleStars
Literotica Guru
 
TwinkleStars's Avatar
 
TwinkleStars is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Enola, Pennsylvania but mostly in my head.
Posts: 6,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adder4321 View Post
This is more or less what I've been trying to say the whole time, I just got distracted talking about my personal fears of being falsely accused of sexual assault.
You do realize you can be falsely accused of anything, don't you??

I can accused you of breaking my dishes, peeing in my bed or jacking off at my window. No one is exempt from being falsely accused of something.
__________________


Keeper Of Cuteness!
Spreading cuteness and twinkles since 2014!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:52 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.