Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-01-2017, 09:29 AM   #26
MagnusRichard
Loves Spam
 
MagnusRichard is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 926
Quote:
In the United States, 3,944 years have been served by innocent people in prison.
https://occupytheory.org/wrongful-co...on-statistics/
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 09:29 AM   #27
FakeNews
Literotica Guru
 
FakeNews's Avatar
 
FakeNews is offline
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAmericanDarling View Post
I thought, in America, it was innocent until proven guilty, but that is no longer the case anymore with this sexual misconduct hysteria. Why are people automatically believing these women and destroying these menís careers? Maybe, on the rare occasion, one of these women could be telling the truth Ė but most of these women seem hungry for fame and/or money.

Now, Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose and countless other men are losing their jobs because of these conniving women. Also, especially with someone like Charlie Rose, something that couldíve been accepted decades ago is not accepted today, such as a smack on the butt. If you were smacked on the butt by Matt Lauer twenty years ago, get over it. Thatís not sexual misconduct.

As if our country wasnít divisive enough, itís now getting to be a thicker line between men and women because these women love to play the victim role Ė and everyone is rallying to their side. And itís disgusting. If all these claims were true, why didnít they say something when they first happened instead of waiting till now? I donít believe any of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAmericanDarling View Post
Hi everyone,

Iím a single young lady (age 22) who is looking for men to chat with either by phone or by Yahoo voice chat (so long as I can hear your voice, hehe). Iíd prefer this man to be anywhere from 30-70 years old. I love dirty talk, and if the man is quite a bit older, I would prefer to call him either ďDaddyĒ or ďGrandpaĒ - strange, I know, but to each his own! I also am interested in young men, too, as they have their own appeal which I have yet to fully experience.

I live in the U.S., but am open to talking to men in any corner of the world. Martial status, also, doesnít matter to me all that much. Iíd prefer the man to be single, but I must admit thereís something sexy and taboo about being naughty with a married man.

Another thing is is that, before heading off to the phone, I would prefer to get to know the man/men a little bit by e-mails and/or chat, just so I can get a feel for what kind man you are.

So, with that said, if this ad interests you, Iíd prefer it very much if you could contact me through a private message because I rarely come to this forum.

Thanks for reading my message, and I hope to hear from some of you boys!
^^^ This explains everything...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 09:42 AM   #28
Wrong Element
Gibbest
 
Wrong Element's Avatar
 
Wrong Element is offline
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Hiking the Appalachian Trail
Posts: 21,557
Nothing like a thread filled with alts accusing other people of lack of bravery.
__________________
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 09:49 AM   #29
Pacifica112
Really Experienced
 
Pacifica112's Avatar
 
Pacifica112 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Northern Arizona, the 2nd hottest place in the CONUS
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrina View Post
The alleged perpetrator is, of course, innocent until proven guilty. Especially if a man.

The accuser is, of course, guilty of lying until proven innocent. Especially if a woman.




What utter dark ages thinking.
In a perfect society, both parties would be given a chance to present their side in a case, and the evidence examined without pride or prejudice. But when accusations are made in the form of press releases, that whole idea really does go out the window, because it automatically introduces some kind of prejudice in most people, i.e. the first thing they heard about it tends to stick in their minds. Freedom of the Press has it's downside.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I wouldn't discount an accuser right off the bat unless I had a very compelling reason to do so, nor would I assume the guilt of the accused automatically...unless I had a very good reason to do so.
Unfortunately, I'm probably in the minority.
__________________
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.


"Do Not Touch" have to be the scariest words to read in Braille.

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. Nothing can bring you peace but the triumph of principles.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 09:52 AM   #30
Adder4321
Literotica Guru
 
Adder4321 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Australia, 13km south of the middle of nowhere
Posts: 848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifica112 View Post
In a perfect society, both parties would be given a chance to present their side in a case, and the evidence examined without pride or prejudice. But when accusations are made in the form of press releases, that whole idea really does go out the window, because it automatically introduces some kind of prejudice in most people, i.e. the first thing they heard about it tends to stick in their minds. Freedom of the Press has it's downside.
Good old "trial by media". If you want to know how bad those can get, look up Lindsay Chamberlain.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 10:00 AM   #31
Aglaopheme
Literotica Guru
 
Aglaopheme's Avatar
 
Aglaopheme is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 12,505
Thanks for the ear worm.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 10:21 AM   #32
Pacifica112
Really Experienced
 
Pacifica112's Avatar
 
Pacifica112 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Northern Arizona, the 2nd hottest place in the CONUS
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adder4321 View Post
Good old "trial by media". If you want to know how bad those can get, look up Lindsay Chamberlain.
Exactly!

You're right, the Lindy Chamberlain case is just about the pinnacle of "trial by media".
__________________
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.


"Do Not Touch" have to be the scariest words to read in Braille.

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. Nothing can bring you peace but the triumph of principles.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 10:22 AM   #33
Aglaopheme
Literotica Guru
 
Aglaopheme's Avatar
 
Aglaopheme is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 12,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightguide View Post
I believe them, most of them, but I don't believe they are truly brave. If they were they wouldn't have allowed to this to go on in the first place.
You believe women as sexually assaulted or harassed because of a lack of bravery?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 10:35 AM   #34
Luk
Literotica Guru
 
Luk's Avatar
 
Luk is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 29,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaopheme View Post
You believe women as sexually assaulted or harassed because of a lack of bravery?
Yes. I assume you meant "and" and not "or" but either way, the answer is yes.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 10:38 AM   #35
Aglaopheme
Literotica Guru
 
Aglaopheme's Avatar
 
Aglaopheme is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 12,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Atmydik View Post
Yes. I assume you meant "and" and not "or" but either way, the answer is yes.
And are not as.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 10:40 AM   #36
MagnusRichard
Loves Spam
 
MagnusRichard is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaopheme View Post
You believe women as sexually assaulted or harassed because of a lack of bravery?
That is a different question, yes?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 10:45 AM   #37
Rightguide
Literotica Guru
 
Rightguide's Avatar
 
Rightguide is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 17,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaopheme View Post
You believe women as sexually assaulted or harassed because of a lack of bravery?
You may not know but when confronted by a bully, and these offenders are bullies in my mind, you must fight back immediately or suffer further attacks in the future based on your weakness in defending yourself. This is a well-known fact, known especially to men.

The very best defense is to expose the offender immediately, even if doing so has initial economic consequences. Women have to reach deep down inside and get mean just like anyone else being confronted by a bully.
__________________
Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate:
"To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his Gods."
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 10:45 AM   #38
Luk
Literotica Guru
 
Luk's Avatar
 
Luk is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 29,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaopheme View Post
And are not as.
He agreed that when pre-teen/teen whores get pregnant they should be sent to "get well" for 9 months and only return to polite society when the demon seed is expelled.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 11:03 AM   #39
BoyNextDoor
I'm so yuge!
 
BoyNextDoor's Avatar
 
BoyNextDoor is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 10,962
When will charges be filed? In any of these cases?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 11:36 AM   #40
adrina
Heretic
 
adrina's Avatar
 
adrina is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In my mind and a few others, apparently.
Posts: 10,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong Element View Post
Nothing like a thread filled with alts accusing other people of lack of bravery.
Ironic isn't it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifica112 View Post
In a perfect society, both parties would be given a chance to present their side in a case, and the evidence examined without pride or prejudice. But when accusations are made in the form of press releases, that whole idea really does go out the window, because it automatically introduces some kind of prejudice in most people, i.e. the first thing they heard about it tends to stick in their minds. Freedom of the Press has it's downside.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I wouldn't discount an accuser right off the bat unless I had a very compelling reason to do so, nor would I assume the guilt of the accused automatically...unless I had a very good reason to do so.
Unfortunately, I'm probably in the minority.
Oddly enough this logic seems most applied to allegations of rape and sexual assault.

Do you think this way about robbery and murder?

Last edited by adrina : 12-01-2017 at 11:38 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 11:41 AM   #41
MagnusRichard
Loves Spam
 
MagnusRichard is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 926
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrina View Post
assault.

Do you think this way about robbery and murder?


They get trials, yes?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 11:42 AM   #42
hedonisatlurist
Really Really Experienced
 
hedonisatlurist's Avatar
 
hedonisatlurist is offline
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAmericanDarling View Post
I thought, in America, it was innocent until proven guilty, but that is no longer the case anymore with this sexual misconduct hysteria. Why are people automatically believing these women and destroying these menís careers? Maybe, on the rare occasion, one of these women could be telling the truth Ė but most of these women seem hungry for fame and/or money.

Now, Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose and countless other men are losing their jobs because of these conniving women. Also, especially with someone like Charlie Rose, something that couldíve been accepted decades ago is not accepted today, such as a smack on the butt. If you were smacked on the butt by Matt Lauer twenty years ago, get over it. Thatís not sexual misconduct.

As if our country wasnít divisive enough, itís now getting to be a thicker line between men and women because these women love to play the victim role Ė and everyone is rallying to their side. And itís disgusting. If all these claims were true, why didnít they say something when they first happened instead of waiting till now? I donít believe any of it.
I totally agree, why wait 10, 20 even 30 years to make a complaint, and ruin a few innocent men?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 11:43 AM   #43
Unabatable
Loves Spam
 
Unabatable is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exescort View Post
Wow, so much sympathy for the meek and abused. Give yourselves a round of applause.


Can "the meek and the abused" be that one day, then claim to be strong and powerful the next? Is it a light switch kind of thing? A transcharacter deal? Psychotic mental illness? How does that work, exactly? Or, is it just the magic unicorn fart-fueled power of progressive wannabism, practiced so expertly by its more feminine side (regardless of sex)?

Speaking of which...

Hey, Sybil...I mean, neci: you okay this morning? Taken all your meds? No more psychoticly violent (and against Forum Guidelines) outbursts/threats today, being a wannabe badass by telling a male exactly how viciously you'd assault his penis and anus...

...if only you had the actual "power" to do so?



How's it feel to be cozily ensconced within the totally partisan progressive confines of GB "Free Speech" safety, meaning, because you've pathetically piled-up a mountain of progressive kitty mama kiss ass points over the years, you're free to violently threaten another poster with outright, vicious physical assault - and not even a word of any warning at all is posted, while others, ALL non-progressives, are "Free Speech" banned for physically threatening no one at all?

Take the day off, Sybil, and cherish the affirmative partisan action of your progressively special snowflakedom - you definitely deserve it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 12:25 PM   #44
Pacifica112
Really Experienced
 
Pacifica112's Avatar
 
Pacifica112 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Northern Arizona, the 2nd hottest place in the CONUS
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrina View Post
Ironic isn't it.



Oddly enough this logic seems most applied to allegations of rape and sexual assault.

Do you think this way about robbery and murder?
Taking into account the many cases of erroneous convictions, convicts that are later exonerated due to compelling evidence to their innocence, malfeasance on the part of overzealous prosecutors, occasional corruption within the law enforcement and legal systems.....yeah, I try very hard to give everyone a fair shake. I wouldn't want to be falsely accused, and I sure as hell wouldn't want people to automatically assume I was guilty of something I know I didn't do.

Do I always succeed? No. I admit there have been times when I've been biased towards the accused, or the accuser. But, I try very hard to catch myself when I realize I'm doing it.
__________________
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.


"Do Not Touch" have to be the scariest words to read in Braille.

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. Nothing can bring you peace but the triumph of principles.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 01:03 PM   #45
adrina
Heretic
 
adrina's Avatar
 
adrina is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In my mind and a few others, apparently.
Posts: 10,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifica112 View Post
Taking into account the many cases of erroneous convictions, convicts that are later exonerated due to compelling evidence to their innocence, malfeasance on the part of overzealous prosecutors, occasional corruption within the law enforcement and legal systems.....yeah, I try very hard to give everyone a fair shake. I wouldn't want to be falsely accused, and I sure as hell wouldn't want people to automatically assume I was guilty of something I know I didn't do.

Do I always succeed? No. I admit there have been times when I've been biased towards the accused, or the accuser. But, I try very hard to catch myself when I realize I'm doing it.
You are in the overwhelming vast minority if what you claim you do is true.

Just as a sampling:

Out of 1000 rape accusations, 310 are reported, 57 arrested, 12 prosecuted and 7 convicted, 6 will be incarcerated.

Out of 1000 robbery accusations, 619 reported, 167 arrested, 37 prosecuted, 22 convicted, 20 incarcerated.

Out of 1000 assault and battery, 627 reported, 285 arrested, 105 prosecuted, 41 convicted, 33 incarcerated.

A man has a greater chance of being raped than of being falsely accused of rape.

We have a statistical problem when dealing with rape and sexual assault that are based in and around our attitudes when dealing with sex based crimes. Attitudes like the OP are largely why. They believe women have a credibility problem. In reality, society has a problem accepting the credibility of women. Considering that every woman I know and have ever talked to has experienced some form of sexual assault or harassment, I think we need to think long and hard about automatically discrediting women when they come forth.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 01:08 PM   #46
TalkRadio
Loves Spam
 
TalkRadio is offline
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrina View Post
You are in the overwhelming vast minority if what you claim you do is true.

Just as a sampling:

Out of 1000 rape accusations, 310 are reported, 57 arrested, 12 prosecuted and 7 convicted, 6 will be incarcerated.

Out of 1000 robbery accusations, 619 reported, 167 arrested, 37 prosecuted, 22 convicted, 20 incarcerated.

Out of 1000 assault and battery, 627 reported, 285 arrested, 105 prosecuted, 41 convicted, 33 incarcerated.

A man has a greater chance of being raped than of being falsely accused of rape.

We have a statistical problem when dealing with rape and sexual assault that are based in and around our attitudes when dealing with sex based crimes. Attitudes like the OP are largely why. They believe women have a credibility problem. In reality, society has a problem accepting the credibility of women. Considering that every woman I know and have ever talked to has experienced some form of sexual assault or harassment, I think we need to think long and hard about automatically discrediting women when they come forth.
Every woman? You're full of shit.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 01:11 PM   #47
MagnusRichard
Loves Spam
 
MagnusRichard is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 926
Women Lie.

Quote:
women 'forget' partners, add years to the age at which they lost their virginity and refuse to tell the truth about masturbation or using pornography.

'Women are so sensitive about being labelled sluts or whores that they are very reluctant to be honest about their sexual behaviour, even in supposedly anonymous surveys,' said Terri Fisher, who led the research at Ohio State University.

Researchers quizzed 96 male and 105 female students aged 18 to 25 about their sex lives under three different conditions.

First, they were told their answers would be anonymous, then that a researcher was watching and lastly they believed they were wired to a lie detector machine.

The study found women in the three groups responded very differently but the men's answers hardly varied.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...xual-past.html
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 01:11 PM   #48
stickygirl
Literotica Guru
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 14,730
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkRadio View Post
Every woman? You're full of shit.
No, she's incorrect there. What she meant to say was "Considering that every woman I know and have ever talked to has experienced some form of sexual assault or harassment at least once"
I'm glad you picked up on that

Oh Eeyore, look: time for another dick comment. Happy days
__________________
I deleted my signature when I quit Lit for a while. Now I'm back I really can't be bothered to write anything snappy because you can work out what's important to me from my posts.
Oh, I've written some stuff: search my name under the authors section over in Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 01:17 PM   #49
adrina
Heretic
 
adrina's Avatar
 
adrina is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: In my mind and a few others, apparently.
Posts: 10,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkRadio View Post
Every woman? You're full of shit.
Yes, Mr. Eloquence, every woman I know and have talked to has experienced some form of sexual assault or harassment.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 01:22 PM   #50
TalkRadio
Loves Spam
 
TalkRadio is offline
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
No, she's incorrect there. What she meant to say was "Considering that every woman I know and have ever talked to has experienced some form of sexual assault or harassment at least once"
I'm glad you picked up on that

Oh Eeyore, look: time for another dick comment. Happy days
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
Can anyone recommend a way of removing the stains left by sperm on clothing? My old BF managed to ruin a couple of my T-shirts... and before you ask I do swallow.
Happy days, indeed!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:14 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.