Old 12-02-2017, 05:15 PM   #76
crashD
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justadesperatewifeandmom View Post
well i thought i would share an interesting work day that was like 2 months ago. not really sexy pics, again more just risky. work bathroom is not a challenge for me obviously lol, my best pics come from there.

OK, it was a pretty rough day. I started the morning by coming in to broken shit and an expensive computer room that smelled like burning plastic. when shit smells melty, it is not going to be a good day. find the offending device, replace power supply and of course it isn't it. unrack it, take it apart, and yeah I dont have the parts I need, and I am not only going to have to rebuild the device, but also all of it's software and configuration, on top of waiting for courier to bring me the hardware i need to start. fuck. so yeah became a 14 hour day, but a lit member did keep me entertained. i did crop the facial expressions though, which is part of what made the series fun (shocked looks, playful looks, mischievous looks etc) but this kind of gives an idea how the day went

started innocently enough

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

fuck it, break room topless and braless

I've mentioned I am kind of a crazy bitch, right. It is kind of a fun crazy though if you can cope with someone who is just too much.
a very fun crazy...

thanks for sharing

Grand opening specials now!! A place to hang out and chill with fellow litsters. Post if you want - or not....

Old 12-03-2017, 02:17 PM   #77
kindlykinky
Literotica Guru

Location: Where the cold comes in winter but the summers make it worth while.
Quote:
well i thought i would share an interesting work day that was like 2 months ago. not really sexy pics, again more just risky. work bathroom is not a challenge for me obviously lol, my best pics come from there.

OK, it was a pretty rough day. I started the morning by coming in to broken shit and an expensive computer room that smelled like burning plastic. when shit smells melty, it is not going to be a good day. find the offending device, replace power supply and of course it isn't it. unrack it, take it apart, and yeah I dont have the parts I need, and I am not only going to have to rebuild the device, but also all of it's software and configuration, on top of waiting for courier to bring me the hardware i need to start. fuck. so yeah became a 14 hour day, but a lit member did keep me entertained. i did crop the facial expressions though, which is part of what made the series fun (shocked looks, playful looks, mischievous looks etc) but this kind of gives an idea how the day went

I've mentioned I am kind of a crazy bitch, right. It is kind of a fun crazy though if you can cope with someone who is just too much.
Wow. Amazing! Good way to keep Yourself entertained during a crappy 14 hour day.

Old 12-03-2017, 04:01 PM   #78
cynstv
Really Really Experienced

Is it sad that I can't stop staring at your beautiful lips in that first picture? Granted, the others are amazing as well... but those lips... wow.

Old 12-03-2017, 04:05 PM   #79
Ghostee
Literotica Guru

Quote:

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

Nice try but I'll never get tired of seeing you and those sweet breast!

And now I know you have a sexy smile and lips to match the rest of you, yep total lust and all for you.......but your use to that!

Old 12-03-2017, 06:13 PM   #80
ll74
Really Experienced

Quote:

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

Damn...all that and you fixed everything.....you need a promotion for multitasking

Old 12-04-2017, 03:43 AM   #81
Polarity
Literotica Guru

Awesome thread.
Blowbang, you're a sexy as hell woman and thanks for starting this thread.
Loving your pics. Hope there's more office hi-jinks soon.
And the lovely justadesperatewifeandmom has really added to it.
Your office is somewhere I'd enjoy visiting. Both of them actually.
Two very lovely ladies indeed.

Old 12-04-2017, 06:29 AM   #82
Polarity
Literotica Guru

Quote:

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

This is gold. Even better in fact. Platinum? Is that better?
Not sure. But I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Old 12-04-2017, 06:29 AM   #83
dystracted
worship my breasts, pls..

Location: looking down and seeing your full breasts heave while you suckle me...
OMG...can't stop watching
Quote:
hallway boob.

I like risk. It is kind of a thing for me. Everyday, surfing lit, kiking it, and indecent exposure...obviously I'm like the best employee ever lol.
https://de.xhamster.com/movies/34571...r_breasts.html

Old 12-04-2017, 07:43 AM   #84
scootch00
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by dystracted View Post
God that is so hot, I would love to worship your breasts,
PM and we can at least chat about how I would worship your
beautiful tits.

Old 12-04-2017, 08:23 AM   #85
dannyboy1958

must get to that meeting, just a litte thing to take care of first
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zqf8ez.jpg (71.7 KB, 0 views)

Old 12-04-2017, 08:32 AM   #86
scotluvsoral
Literotica Guru

Quote:

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

You take my breath away!! Crazy sexy!!!

Old 12-04-2017, 09:54 AM   #87
bone251
Literotica Guru

Quote:

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Old 12-04-2017, 11:10 AM   #88
Awaywego
Experienced

Justadesperatewifeandmom

Just so flirty, erotic, and sensual in words, deeds (even hallways), and pictures..I can only say thank you and wish for more 😊

Old 12-04-2017, 12:32 PM   #89
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowbang View Post

You are brave.
idk, could just be crazy, or out of fucks to give.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel497 View Post
I wish I worked where all you ladies work.
I doubt it. yes it can be fun, but also soul sucking corporate environment with long hours too, just depends on the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingofyou3000 View Post
wow! Those are gorgeous...and yes, you are the best employee ever.
Maybe employer? I would sure work hard for you!
I make a crappy boss and try to avoid those positions. it might just be possible when someone whines about whatever, I might say shit like, "oh waaa waaaa, I am a delicate little flower and my pussy hurts....look dude, shut up, and man up. if i can do this shit, so can you" And that is why I should not work management. Only thing that could be worse would be HR, my god are people just a bunch of pansy ass whiny pains in the ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjc36_us View Post

Thanks for your in depth reply. I think it is fantastic that you can have a little fun at work like that. It is even better that you can enjoy it without worrying too much about getting in trouble.
yw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_H View Post
Where can I get a job application for where you work?
it is more a resume thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weekender43 View Post
Crazy? How about adventurous? I need to hang out in the hall and breakroom at work more often!
I always recommend hanging out in the halls or breakroom, but no matter where I hide, sooner or later people who want things find me...well except the work shower room, no one has found me there yet. damn people wanting me to do my job while at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinnh View Post
Glad you were able to relieve a little stress with some fun! Nice pics'
thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilFool678 View Post
Wow! Your company hiring!?
2 open positions....technical operations engineer and an advertising executive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todger65 View Post
Sounds like a good day was had by all. At least you have your camera and your exhibitionist streak to lighten the day.

Lovely photos.
my phone is my electronic leash, never to leave my side, so yeah I always have a camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashD View Post
https://imgur.com/aBsMIY7

OK, i work from home so this is a bit too easy...
nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowbang View Post
Great additions!
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashD View Post
a very fun crazy...

thanks for sharing
yeah it is all fun and games until the cops get involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlykinky View Post
Wow. Amazing! Good way to keep Yourself entertained during a crappy 14 hour day.
yes, it totally helped

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynstv View Post
Is it sad that I can't stop staring at your beautiful lips in that first picture? Granted, the others are amazing as well... but those lips... wow.
well thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostee View Post
Nice try but I'll never get tired of seeing you and those sweet breast!

And now I know you have a sexy smile and lips to match the rest of you, yep total lust and all for you.......but your use to that!
well thanks, i swear sooner or later you will get tired of seeing my breasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll74 View Post
Damn...all that and you fixed everything.....you need a promotion for multitasking
I am an excellent multitasker. look at me now. i am in a meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarity View Post
Awesome thread.
Blowbang, you're a sexy as hell woman and thanks for starting this thread.
Loving your pics. Hope there's more office hi-jinks soon.
And the lovely justadesperatewifeandmom has really added to it.
Your office is somewhere I'd enjoy visiting. Both of them actually.
Two very lovely ladies indeed.
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarity View Post
This is gold. Even better in fact. Platinum? Is that better?
Not sure. But I thoroughly enjoyed it.
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dystracted View Post
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootch00 View Post
God that is so hot, I would love to worship your breasts,
PM and we can at least chat about how I would worship your
beautiful tits.
well thank you. my lit box is pretty much a lost cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1958 View Post
must get to that meeting, just a litte thing to take care of first
nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotluvsoral View Post
You take my breath away!! Crazy sexy!!!
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone251 View Post
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaywego View Post
Just so flirty, erotic, and sensual in words, deeds (even hallways), and pictures..I can only say thank you and wish for more 😊
well thank you.

Old 12-04-2017, 12:33 PM   #90
crashD
Literotica Guru

cops?? yikes....

Grand opening specials now!! A place to hang out and chill with fellow litsters. Post if you want - or not....

Old 12-04-2017, 12:35 PM   #91
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

joking, i haven't been in a cop car in years.

Old 12-04-2017, 12:38 PM   #92
Mrzedd
Experienced

Extraordinarily beautiful!!

Quote:

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

I am so amazed at how beautiful you look!

You look so cute! Love the smile!!! And your assets 😍😍😍!

I am going to be brutally honest, and please don't take offence, how can men even work near you?! You are absolutely gorgeous!!

You should change your name to JustaCuteMum&wife !

Old 12-04-2017, 12:38 PM   #93
Justadesperatewifeandmom
Literotica Guru

cube boob. ah my boring grey messy cubical, my home away from home.

ok in all honesty, I took this one thursday before this thread existed. (yup even without the thread, was totally going to do it anyway, so hey)

Old 12-04-2017, 12:43 PM   #94
iamfoneguy
Experienced

That's the perfect addition to any cubicle!

Old 12-04-2017, 12:44 PM   #95
Mrzedd
Experienced

Quote:

ok in all honesty, I took this one thursday before this thread existed. (yup even without the thread, was totally going to do it anyway, so hey)
Gorgeous!!!

We don't mind your "boring messy cubical" as long as you are in it

Old 12-04-2017, 12:45 PM   #96
scotluvsoral
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Great choice! It hard not to love your boobs!!!

Old 12-04-2017, 12:56 PM   #97
Smoothshavendad
Literotica Guru

So sexy

Quote:

I would nurse on those all day!!!

Old 12-04-2017, 01:06 PM   #98
crashD
Literotica Guru

Quote:

cube looks a tad crowded...

Old 12-04-2017, 01:08 PM   #99
rjc36_us

Quote:

Regardless of when you took it you were at the office and it is fantastic.

Last edited by rjc36_us : 12-04-2017 at 01:36 PM.

Old 12-04-2017, 01:11 PM   #100
kindlykinky
Literotica Guru

Location: Where the cold comes in winter but the summers make it worth while.
Quote:

Love it! You so need to start Your own thread. Pretty please!