Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 11-26-2017, 12:58 PM   #26
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesexfun View Post
she denies it because of her shyness not that she is bother about future breakups or don't trust me also there is no coercing involve at all, ask for more details before making any statement.
Dude, we only have the information you give us, and while the actual situation may not be you pressuring her to do something she doesn't want to do and you being a douche to her about it, that is a situation we've all seen a lot before and is a reasonable interpretation of the initial information presented. If you're not actually a douchebag, that's good. If you can't handle some online skepticism and gentle ribbing from strangers without getting a little bit butthurt, perhaps the internet is not the place to ask questions.

Old 11-26-2017, 01:18 PM   #27
lovesexfun
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
Dude, we only have the information you give us, and while the actual situation may not be you pressuring her to do something she doesn't want to do and you being a douche to her about it, that is a situation we've all seen a lot before and is a reasonable interpretation of the initial information presented. If you're not actually a douchebag, that's good. If you can't handle some online skepticism and gentle ribbing from strangers without getting a little bit butthurt, perhaps the internet is not the place to ask questions.
just because i am asking doesn't mean that i should listen to everything...thanks for the advise but no thanks

Old 11-26-2017, 02:07 PM   #28
Cumference
I brought my plunger!

Quote:
just because i am asking doesn't mean that i should listen to everything...thanks for the advise but no thanks

I could send you some nudes?
On the other hand, since l have no control over where they may end up, I think I will pass.

But it really is quite simple: "will you please send me some nekkid pics?"

Should she answer "no", then accept that "no means no".

Have you sent her nudies?

Last edited by Cumference : 11-26-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:16 PM   #29
Dribble
Literotica Guru

Intimacy is earned...not given.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:18 PM   #30
lovesexfun
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumference View Post
I could send you some nudes?
On the other hand, since l have no control over where they may end up, I think I will pass.

But it really is quite simple: "will you please send me some nekkid pics?"

Should she answer "no", then accept that "no means no".

Have you sent her nudies?
here again i am repeating i need u all to gibe me an idea on how can i convince ...i know no for no is no.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:19 PM   #31
lovesexfun
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dribble View Post
Intimacy is earned...not given.
earned it long back...now i am spending.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:06 PM   #32
Cumference
I brought my plunger!

Quote:
here again i am repeating i need u all to gibe me an idea on how can i convince ...i know no for no is no.
And here I am again pointing out, what everyone else in the thread have also done:
"If she doesn't want to, then respect it"

But you could try fair trade.

Send her nudies. Not any nudies, but really good ones. Like attempting auto-fellatio with a carrot in your butt and your face clearly visible.
Something that she would be absolutely sure, that you would not want spread on the interwebs.
Then ask her for something comparatively innocent. Just lingerie, no piercings, tattoos or face visible.
In other words, make sure, that should you ever be an asshole, she could devastate you.
(And you would be unable to revenge in kind)

Old 11-26-2017, 03:09 PM   #33
pplwatching
Full grown man

Quote:
If I am understanding this post, you are saying that you understand that you need to respect that she doesn't want to send you nude pictures yet in the same sentence you are asking how you can change her mind. Have I misunderstood?

If I haven't misunderstood then I think that where you're running into trouble is that IMO respecting your girlfriend's wishes includes supporting her in her decisions, whether or not it is the decision that you want her to make. You appear to be saying that what she wants and how she feels doesn't really matter to you at all when you continue to say that you want to change her mind, or that "she only says no because she's shy". You don't actually respect her decision - you are only willing to accept it until you can convince her that she's wrong and that should send you nudes.

I may be misunderstanding your posts, but if I am not then what you are trying to do is manipulate her to get what you want in spite of what she wants rather than accepting what she wants. I suspect that this is where the other people who have replied are coming from.

To be fair, you haven't said that you love her or want to be a supportive boyfriend. In that case, there are other parts of this board where people seem to support getting sexual gratification without being concerned about the feelings of the people that you get it from. You might have better luck there.

Last edited by pplwatching : 11-26-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:12 PM   #34
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:
she denies it because of her shyness not that she is bother about future breakups or don't trust me also there is no coercing involve at all, ask for more details before making any statement.
well then, sounds like you need to respect her shyness, accept that she doesn't want to send you nudes, and decide whether the rest of the relationship makes up for that.

Even if she trusts you, it's still dangerous for her to take nudes. Somebody else can get hold of them by stealing or hacking your phone/computer, or hers, and some repair techs make a habit of snooping through people's hard drives looking for that sort of thing.

That's a very scary thought for any woman, especially for somebody with a shy personality. If you love your girlfriend, don't keep pushing for her to do something that you know she's not comfortable doing.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:15 PM   #35
Trigger_Warning
Really Experienced

Quote:
Respect her wishes. Respect the advice you are receiving from reasonable people. The consensus is that you shouldn't try to convince her to do something she's uncomfortable with. That you didn't want that to be the answer is not relevant.

In a relationship, gainfully employed, dabbles in writing

Old 11-26-2017, 03:23 PM   #36
Cumference
I brought my plunger!

The next version of:

Quote:
again i am repeating i need u all to gibe me an idea on how can i convince ....
Coming in 5-4-3-2-1....

Old 11-26-2017, 03:33 PM   #37
Nezhul
Angry Flufferpuff

I vote for "Hey, babe! Send me nudes! ^_^"
(the smiley is essential

Old 11-26-2017, 03:44 PM   #38
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist

Quote:
If you actually want advice, maybe try giving all the relevant information first - it's not Twitter, there's no character limit. 'She says it's because she's shy' is sort of a crucial part of the context.
As a person who's also self conscious about that sort of thing, I do have some thoughts. But you've been such a dick, I'm entirely disinclined to share them.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs

Old 11-26-2017, 03:58 PM   #39
Dribble
Literotica Guru

Quote:
earned it long back...now i am spending.
Saying it doesnt make it so. Sorry. If you had earned it...there wouldnt be an issue.

Old 11-26-2017, 04:19 PM   #40
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:
Saying it doesnt make it so. Sorry. If you had earned it...there wouldnt be an issue.
Agreed. Although, I'm thinking maybe "earned" isn't quite the right word here. I wouldn't usually nitpick this but I think the distinction's important for OP to understand.

A lot of guys (not just guys, but very often guys) approach this sort of thing like it's about collecting supermarket coupons. Do X number of Nice Guy things for your partner, and you've "earned" the right to a blowjob or nude photos or whatever.

It doesn't work that way. Doesn't matter if you've remembered every birthday and Valentine's Day, risked your life to save her entire family from a house fire, whatever, she always has the right to say "no, I don't want to do that".

It doesn't really matter how much OP thinks he deserves to see those nudes because it's not something you buy with good deeds. Being a loving and respectful partner makes it much more likely that she will choose to do those things, but it's not a guarantee.

Old 11-26-2017, 04:22 PM   #41
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
Wow, a whole three guys?
Call it two and a quarter. He is one of the three.

Old 11-26-2017, 04:31 PM   #42
Dribble
Literotica Guru

I can accept this. I made a judgement that the op is incapable of understanding this distinction.

Old 11-26-2017, 04:34 PM   #43
JulieAnn42
Really Experienced

Okay, I have slept with five guys and I have been to a clothing optional beach, but I don't want nude pictures of me wandering around on the internet. Did you try asking her for neck down pictures. I would say no to those too, but just throwing it out there.

Old 11-26-2017, 07:14 PM   #44
oggbashan
Ancient writer

If the person who started this thread talks to his girlfriend the way he has posted in this thread...

...I'm surprised he had a girlfriend at all. He could lose her over his insistence on nude pictures.

Oggbashan's long list of stories
Jeanne D'Artois' few

electricblue66:
It's like [oggbashan] is writing for the third puffin over there by the sixth rock, when everyone else is an emperor penguin in the Antarctic, where there's tens of thousands of the bastards.

The inimitable stories of Tong-King never have any real ending, and this one, being in his most elevated style, has even less end than most of them. But the whole narrative is permeated with the odour of joss-sticks and honourable high-mindedness, and the two characters are both of noble birth.
― Ernest Bramah, Wallet of Kai Lung

Old 11-27-2017, 03:29 AM   #45
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:
I can accept this. I made a judgement that the op is incapable of understanding this distinction.
I wouldn't bet against you there ;-)

Old 11-27-2017, 03:32 AM   #46
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist

Quote:
Originally Posted by oggbashan View Post
If the person who started this thread talks to his girlfriend the way he has posted in this thread...

...I'm surprised he had a girlfriend at all. He could lose her over his insistence on nude pictures.
Maybe that's why he wants the photos ... so he has something to remember her by when she finally sees the light?

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs

Old 11-28-2017, 01:45 PM   #47
Eilan
Daddy's Fuckdoll

Quote:
No offense, but you sound really rapey.

Old 12-10-2017, 12:10 AM   #48
lovesexfun
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan View Post
No offense, but you sound really rapey.
what if i say its just a fetish.

Old 12-10-2017, 12:27 AM   #49
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:
what if i say its just a fetish.
Imposing your fetish on people who don't want it imposed on them is rapey.

Old 12-10-2017, 03:30 AM   #50
lovesexfun
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblethorn View Post
Imposing your fetish on people who don't want it imposed on them is rapey.
haha..ok..i shall stop it then...isn't you all wanted this ?