Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-27-2017, 01:05 PM   #26
hotrodtom
Really Experienced
 
hotrodtom is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: South Texas
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrplanter11 View Post
Wasn't going to share but figure it would be a waste. Lol so here goes nothing.
Last Tuesday had a Dr. appointment and decided to wear a pair of panties under my shorts. Finally left the Dr. office and went to a store to see if I could find anymore panties. Found a few pairs and went to check out. The lady ringing me up jokingly said "I hope these fit" and I responded me too I think they're cute. Needleless to say they were indeed for me. Left there and went to an adult store close by and looked around for a thick dildo and found a few to research online for pricing and found a cock ring to buy and they had a doc Johnson small jellies buttplug for cheap so I eneded up buying that as well never owning either. Went to another store where I needed to try out the buttplug so ran to the bathroom went to the handicap stall and stripped naked really quick. Sucked the tip of the plug cause I didn't have any lube and slide it right in almost shooting a load off. Slide my panties up looking in the mirror and started rubbing my cock to edge my orgasm a lil and went a lil to far and started to spurt a load off. Without thinking I caught it in my hand which filled up quickly and didn't have a place to put it so I slurped it down without thinking and quickly placed my hand back under to catch the rest. Most of the time I get that feeling of not wanting to do it anymore but this time with the plug and panties on looking like a lil slut with a mouth full of cum swallowed it. Now that just made me instantly shoot off another load which again I caught in my hand and did the same thing. I think after that I'm onto something new and have since ate about 4 more loads.
Hot, hot, hot!
I have a question: did the doc do a prostate exam? I bet that's why you wore panties on that morning!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 01:43 PM   #27
Mrplanter11
Really Experienced
 
Mrplanter11 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 158
......

Last edited by Mrplanter11 : 12-14-2017 at 12:30 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 06:27 PM   #28
ncfreak269
Experienced
 
ncfreak269 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrplanter11 View Post
Thanks.
The outcum of writing that up made for a lil mess. Can't wait to try some more.
Cute panties!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 06:44 PM   #29
newhere2learn
Literotica Guru
 
newhere2learn is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 1,354
Tried my own many times. My precum is exquisite, so sweet and slimy. Delicate.

My cum, heavier
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 07:03 PM   #30
gunthernehmen
Really Really Experienced
 
gunthernehmen's Avatar
 
gunthernehmen is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrplanter11 View Post
Wasn't going to share but figure it would be a waste. Lol so here goes nothing.
Last Tuesday had a Dr. appointment and decided to wear a pair of panties under my shorts. Finally left the Dr. office and went to a store to see if I could find anymore panties. Found a few pairs and went to check out. The lady ringing me up jokingly said "I hope these fit" and I responded me too I think they're cute. Needleless to say they were indeed for me. Left there and went to an adult store close by and looked around for a thick dildo and found a few to research online for pricing and found a cock ring to buy and they had a doc Johnson small jellies buttplug for cheap so I eneded up buying that as well never owning either. Went to another store where I needed to try out the buttplug so ran to the bathroom went to the handicap stall and stripped naked really quick. Sucked the tip of the plug cause I didn't have any lube and slide it right in almost shooting a load off. Slide my panties up looking in the mirror and started rubbing my cock to edge my orgasm a lil and went a lil to far and started to spurt a load off. Without thinking I caught it in my hand which filled up quickly and didn't have a place to put it so I slurped it down without thinking and quickly placed my hand back under to catch the rest. Most of the time I get that feeling of not wanting to do it anymore but this time with the plug and panties on looking like a lil slut with a mouth full of cum swallowed it. Now that just made me instantly shoot off another load which again I caught in my hand and did the same thing. I think after that I'm onto something new and have since ate about 4 more loads.
Make it a habit to catch and eat it and soon you'll miss it. It's a good place to be.


Quote:
Originally Posted by newhere2learn View Post
Tried my own many times. My precum is exquisite, so sweet and slimy. Delicate.

My cum, heavier
I like to put the precum drops on my fingertip and just coat my lips with it. Then later when I'm close to cumming, run my tongue along my lips and explode into my palm. I love the thick, textured cum I have if it's been a couple days since I'd cum, but ANY cum tastes good to me. Honestly cannot understand why some people hate it...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 08:06 PM   #31
Mrplanter11
Really Experienced
 
Mrplanter11 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 158
......

Last edited by Mrplanter11 : 12-14-2017 at 12:30 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 08:03 AM   #32
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru
 
Mr. Briggs's Avatar
 
Mr. Briggs is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,865
Well Done! Welcome to the club
__________________
Love Exchanging PMs with Women and Men. Always respectful and engaging. Here just for fantasy talk no cams/pic exchange

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! and Cocks That Would Turn a Straight Man....
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 09:53 AM   #33
CuriousTxGuy
Really Really Experienced
 
CuriousTxGuy's Avatar
 
CuriousTxGuy is offline
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunthernehmen View Post
Make it a habit to catch and eat it and soon you'll miss it. It's a good place to be.




I like to put the precum drops on my fingertip and just coat my lips with it. Then later when I'm close to cumming, run my tongue along my lips and explode into my palm. I love the thick, textured cum I have if it's been a couple days since I'd cum, but ANY cum tastes good to me. Honestly cannot understand why some people hate it...


I start by scooping precum with a finger, licking it and smearing it on my lips. After doing this six or seven times while jerking off, it's like when cumming my hand moves all by itself to my mouth...

I went from someone who didn't have any interest in eating cum after orgasm to doing it every time.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 07:21 PM   #34
ithinkiwantit69
Experienced
 
ithinkiwantit69 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 90
I'm the same as some, haven't taking my full load yet, but have licked my pre cum many times, I do smear it on my lips too, a few times I have licked my fingers and hands from heavy pre cum, "almost" shooting? I have licked it off my dildos a few times.. I but I can see it happening soon. love my plug too.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2017, 03:58 PM   #35
Mrplanter11
Really Experienced
 
Mrplanter11 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 158
......

Last edited by Mrplanter11 : 12-14-2017 at 12:31 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2017, 09:03 PM   #36
jracer347
Really Really Experienced
 
jracer347 is offline
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 336
I eat my cum everytime ! Love it
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2017, 11:19 PM   #37
Icygurl423152000
Virgin
 
Icygurl423152000 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Georgia USA
Posts: 23
Very sexy guys! I love when guys have these secret little pleasures that make them bashful in real life.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2017, 11:42 PM   #38
InfiniteGiraffe
Really Really Experienced
 
InfiniteGiraffe's Avatar
 
InfiniteGiraffe is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 408
This is amazing and gives me hope. I've been working on making myself more comfortable eating my cum. I've jerked off over my face, aiming my load for my mouth, sometimes I miss, which is pretty disappointing. I've licked my fingers clean after a jerk off. I had a girlfriend feed me her cum covered tits after I blew my load on them. And of course I've had a few cummy kisses after getting sucked off by girlfriends. But I haven't quite gotten to the point of filling my hand with cum and licking it up. I want to do that. Every time. But I still get reluctant the longer it takes.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 10:43 AM   #39
willingtobeused
Literotica Guru
 
willingtobeused's Avatar
 
willingtobeused is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrplanter11 View Post
Got pretty excited reading and looking at everything on here and shot a load and ate the first one and got an instant second orgasm so snapped a pic of me eating some cum. Wish it was more and from a real cock.
Wish I could have licked it up
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 10:46 AM   #40
Mrplanter11
Really Experienced
 
Mrplanter11 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 158
......

Last edited by Mrplanter11 : 12-14-2017 at 12:31 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 11:11 AM   #41
willingtobeused
Literotica Guru
 
willingtobeused's Avatar
 
willingtobeused is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3,982
Yes I do
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 11:27 AM   #42
Mqoi
Really Really Experienced
 
Mqoi is offline
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 444
I first tasted mine the first time I jacked off. I found the taste intriguing and the next time I licked the whole load up out of my hand. I've enjoyed eating cum ever since.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 02:31 PM   #43
gunthernehmen
Really Really Experienced
 
gunthernehmen's Avatar
 
gunthernehmen is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 440
Just had a taste :O
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 04:55 PM   #44
Mrplanter11
Really Experienced
 
Mrplanter11 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 158
......

Last edited by Mrplanter11 : 12-14-2017 at 12:31 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 05:16 PM   #45
nakedworld
Really Really Experienced
 
nakedworld is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrplanter11 View Post
Got pretty excited reading and looking at everything on here and shot a load and ate the first one and got an instant second orgasm so snapped a pic of me eating some cum. Wish it was more and from a real cock.
Thanks for posting. I enjoyed looking at the pictures, and imagining i was tasting it
__________________
PM's welcome.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 07:11 PM   #46
J1biboi
Literotica Guru
 
J1biboi is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SE WV
Posts: 2,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrplanter11 View Post
The new plug in and with all the pms received today got a nice much needed load today. Sure did taste delicious.
Cum looks tasty!! Cock does too!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 07:21 PM   #47
Mrplanter11
Really Experienced
 
Mrplanter11 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 158
......

Last edited by Mrplanter11 : 12-14-2017 at 12:32 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 07:57 PM   #48
kc_sweetNsour
Really Really Experienced
 
kc_sweetNsour is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 488
You naughty boys are turning me on. Good job!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2017, 08:21 PM   #49
wntn2try
Experienced
 
wntn2try is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Eat Coast USA
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrplanter11 View Post
Wasn't going to share but figure it would be a waste. Lol so here goes nothing.
Last Tuesday had a Dr. appointment and decided to wear a pair of panties under my shorts. Finally left the Dr. office and went to a store to see if I could find anymore panties. Found a few pairs and went to check out. The lady ringing me up jokingly said "I hope these fit" and I responded me too I think they're cute. Needleless to say they were indeed for me. Left there and went to an adult store close by and looked around for a thick dildo and found a few to research online for pricing and found a cock ring to buy and they had a doc Johnson small jellies buttplug for cheap so I eneded up buying that as well never owning either. Went to another store where I needed to try out the buttplug so ran to the bathroom went to the handicap stall and stripped naked really quick. Sucked the tip of the plug cause I didn't have any lube and slide it right in almost shooting a load off. Slide my panties up looking in the mirror and started rubbing my cock to edge my orgasm a lil and went a lil to far and started to spurt a load off. Without thinking I caught it in my hand which filled up quickly and didn't have a place to put it so I slurped it down without thinking and quickly placed my hand back under to catch the rest. Most of the time I get that feeling of not wanting to do it anymore but this time with the plug and panties on looking like a lil slut with a mouth full of cum swallowed it. Now that just made me instantly shoot off another load which again I caught in my hand and did the same thing. I think after that I'm onto something new and have since ate about 4 more loads.
I want to shopping with you !!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2017, 08:36 PM   #50
Mrplanter11
Really Experienced
 
Mrplanter11 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 158
......

Last edited by Mrplanter11 : 12-14-2017 at 12:32 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:48 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.