Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-17-2017, 01:50 PM   #26
benschup
Really Experienced
 
benschup is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
That was discounted, because you are a hopeless idiot.
And you would be what? What branch of service were you in?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2017, 04:01 PM   #27
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 51,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by benschup View Post
And you would be what? What branch of service were you in?
I answered that. I was career CIA, operating abroad, and probably in more danger than any military guy in uniform on the ground (who, being an Army brat, I highly respect).

Why do you ask? Whose cowardly alt are you?
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2017, 04:20 PM   #28
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru
 
LincolnDuncan's Avatar
 
LincolnDuncan is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Lost at sea
Posts: 2,441
By opening his mouth about Franken, dumbass as opened the door to re investigate the allegations of sexual abuse by him.

btw, calling people names as he does is way beyond juvenile.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 02:02 PM   #29
wickedpanda
Literotica Guru
 
wickedpanda's Avatar
 
wickedpanda is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,205
Funny how Obama and Hillary both are guilty of crimes but so far Trump has not been charged of any thing and the accuser's are running away after being exposed as paid for lairs from Democrat funded sources.......

Trump won the Democrats , the Media fake news can't handle it and the sjw's keep crying about it's been a great year!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 02:03 PM   #30
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 51,756
Be as delusional as you like. This will go where it goes without you.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 02:49 PM   #31
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 51,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedpanda View Post
Funny how Obama and Hillary both are guilty of crimes but so far Trump has not been charged of any thing and the accuser's are running away after being exposed as paid for lairs from Democrat funded sources.......

Trump won the Democrats , the Media fake news can't handle it and the sjw's keep crying about it's been a great year!
Nothing has stuck to Obama or Hillary for a reason. It's called did nothing wrong.
__________________
"Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars"
~Kiryuin Satsuki

"Be bold with your intentions, and delicious with your sins."
~Unknown
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 03:15 PM   #32
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
Nothing has stuck to Obama or Hillary for a reason. It's called did nothing wrong.
Wasn't Katrina Obama's fault? I know I read that somewhere.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 03:45 PM   #33
coati
Literotica Guru
 
coati is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
Wasn't Katrina Obama's fault? I know I read that somewhere.
It is so fitting that the BOF party ended up with Trump as their standard bearer, and it appears that they still have not hit rock bottom with regard to their blame platform.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 04:11 PM   #34
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 51,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
Wasn't Katrina Obama's fault? I know I read that somewhere.
Well in fairness WW2 was Obama's fault. MAGA learned of a great leader in the future and the only way to be rid of him was to rid the world of people who didn't agree with them.
__________________
"Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars"
~Kiryuin Satsuki

"Be bold with your intentions, and delicious with your sins."
~Unknown
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 11:00 PM   #35
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 23,555
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 11:23 PM   #36
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
 
Boxlicker101's Avatar
 
Boxlicker101 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: With my face buried in her pussy
Posts: 30,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Renaud View Post
Nothing has stuck to Obama or Hillary for a reason. It's called did nothing wrong.
I don't know about Obama. If he did anything illegal, the MSM would have covered it up anyhow. Hillary has done illegal things, and almost anybody else would have been in prison over them. Most prominent would be the sale of uranium to Russia, illegal handling of highly classified material and destroying evidence of her wrong-doing. Some of her other acts were colossal blunders and lies, but no actual violations of the law.
__________________
100% smut or stroke, and proud of it.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2017, 12:20 AM   #37
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,966
Even Shep Smith has debunked that one. How fucking stupid are you?

Actually, according to the FBI, who investigated her, her "handling" of classified material was NOT "illegal." Dumb, careless, but NOT illegal.

it doesn't matter how may times you say it. Keep trying.

? Destroying evidence? SHe can't have "destroyed evidence" because according to our highest, toughest investigators in the land, she never committed a crime


Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
I don't know about Obama. If he did anything illegal, the MSM would have covered it up anyhow. Hillary has done illegal things, and almost anybody else would have been in prison over them. Most prominent would be the sale of uranium to Russia, illegal handling of highly classified material and destroying evidence of her wrong-doing. Some of her other acts were colossal blunders and lies, but no actual violations of the law.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2017, 12:41 AM   #38
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 23,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
I don't know about Obama. If he did anything illegal, the MSM would have covered it up anyhow.
So RT and Pravda missed out on the action?

Quote:
Hillary has done illegal things, and almost anybody else would have been in prison over them.
Gup investigators have already spent about a billion USA taxpayer bucks probing the Clintons for crimes. Dumb Gups missed all but a blowjob. Clear evidence that Gups are retards.

Quote:
Most prominent would be the sale of uranium to Russia,
in which she was not involved

illegal handling of highly classified material
which she had explicit executive authority to handle

and destroying evidence of her wrong-doing.
but her emails were archived and she committed no crimes

Some of her other acts were colossal blunders and lies, but no actual violations of the law.
at least, none that any but FauxNewz and BriteFart could characterize
Yeah, yeah, lookie there, Obama and Clinton, yawn...

This deflection shit is getting pretty boring but what else is available? Can't find enough excuses for the loathsome and traitorous entity that is POTUS.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2017, 12:48 AM   #39
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 51,756
When Box made this comment, "Hillary has done illegal things, and almost anybody else would have been in prison over them," visions of Michael Flynn leading the Trump dupes/dopes in a "Lock her up" chant came to my mind, and I laughed and laughed and laughed.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2017, 10:52 PM   #40
squarespray
Experienced
 
squarespray is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 71
How's the impeachment doing?

*yawn*

Dems are starting to sound like Space Ghost, trapped in a translucent plasma-chamber... " Must. Keep. Strug. Gling... "
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2017, 11:06 PM   #41
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 51,756
You seem a bit worried, SquareTrumpDupeDopeSpray.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2017, 11:53 AM   #42
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
I don't know about Obama.
You don't know shit about shit. You're more than willing to let a pro-Nazi Orange monster sell out the country to Russia (which is treason by the way) but you can't even name one thing Obama did (other than being black) that's illegal.

Dude, you're a pathetic fucking racist.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 12:34 AM   #43
NickStJohn
Experienced
 
NickStJohn is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
Hillary has done illegal things, and almost anybody else would have been in prison over them. Most prominent would be the sale of uranium to Russia...
Please explain. The State Department doesn't control U.S. uranium supplies. How much uranium got to Russia? Isn't the vast majority of U.S. uranium imported?

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 10:01 AM   #44
wickedpanda
Literotica Guru
 
wickedpanda's Avatar
 
wickedpanda is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Six Dems have introduced Articles of Impeachment against Trump, less than a year into his Administration!

We might have expected charges of collusion or treason a year ago, but who could have expected so many crimes?



Also: Being a dumbass
What crimes?
The Democrats run around telling lies to fill their empty bank accounts after Hillary cleaned them out ,they don't their jobs and now they are being outted as the criminals, sex predators, traitors and unAmerican's they are.

The media can't hide the lies anymore and are a joke to us all!

Its been a year get over it,grow up and enjoy Trump as your president or don't cause watching you butt hurt crybabies is fun!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 11:21 AM   #45
Adre
Literotica Guru
 
Adre's Avatar
 
Adre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lowcountry
Posts: 17,533
One liar down. Who’s next.
__________________
Well it may be the devil
Or it may be the lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 11:38 AM   #46
Sean Renaud
The West Coast Pop
 
Sean Renaud's Avatar
 
Sean Renaud is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fontana
Posts: 51,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
I don't know about Obama. If he did anything illegal, the MSM would have covered it up anyhow. Hillary has done illegal things, and almost anybody else would have been in prison over them. Most prominent would be the sale of uranium to Russia, illegal handling of highly classified material and destroying evidence of her wrong-doing. Some of her other acts were colossal blunders and lies, but no actual violations of the law.
The MSM never covers anything up and the rest has been debunked but try again next time!
__________________
"Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars"
~Kiryuin Satsuki

"Be bold with your intentions, and delicious with your sins."
~Unknown
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 01:59 PM   #47
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 23,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedpanda View Post
What crimes?
Corruption. Collusion. Emoluments clauses. A long trail of financial fuckery including laundering Moscow mafiya money. Obstruction of justice. Perjury. That's a start. Wait for the indictments.

But those don't matter. Impeachment and removal are political processes, not criminal. Congress defines the "high crimes and misdemeanors." Were HRC in the Oval Office she'd have faced impeachment by the toxic Gup house last February, charged with whatever.

I've mentioned that Pelosi and Schumer oppose impeachment, and that's smart. Better to retake Congress in the midterms, then castrate Tromp, blocking his every shitty move, making him very very sorry he ever went political.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:22 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.