editor needed for new writer with two stories

Bulldog4026

Virgin
I have written a few stories that I need an editor to review for me. Looking to correct sentence structure, grammar, and offer changes to help the story flow better.

First story is very short and a true story about the first time I had sex with a woman I met earlier this year.

Second story is a lengthier fantasy story about a robbery that involves non-consent, incest and anal. I have it written from everyone's perspective.

UPDATE: Apparently the link to my email was not working correctly and I have it fixed now. I have found editors for my stories now.

Dave

Last edited:
I have written a few stories that I need an editor to review for me. Looking to correct sentence structure, grammar, and offer changes to help the story flow better.

First story is very short and a true story about the first time I had sex with a woman I met earlier this year.

Second story is a lengthier fantasy story about a robbery that involves non-consent, incest and anal. I have it written from everyone's perspective.

UPDATE: Apparently the link to my email was not working correctly and I have it fixed now. I have found editors for my stories now.

Dave

Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

Back