Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-12-2017, 12:22 AM   #1
Azuldrgon
Striving for Better
 
Azuldrgon's Avatar
 
Azuldrgon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Between a Sound and a Mountain.
Posts: 53,830
Words of Wisdom featuring Gracie and the Dragon

So Lucy and I were talking the other day and the thought came about that maybe there's a need for words of encouragement and such to get through our daily struggles. So we are starting this thread as a way of providing this service.

It is our vision that this thread become a safe haven for those who need it. We are going to attempt to put in nuggets of joy, encouragement, motivation and hope.

So subscribe and let Lucy and I try to help you get through your day with positive energy.

Disclaimer: Lucy and I are not mental health practitioners nor do we have all the necessary training to help with serious issues. We are just two people who want to support others with positive reinforcement and be an ear to listen. If you have anything that is more serious, we do advise that you seek help from those who are adequately trained to deal with such things.

Last edited by Azuldrgon : 11-19-2017 at 09:57 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 12:58 AM   #2
BlackCashmere
Kindness begets Kindness
 
BlackCashmere's Avatar
 
BlackCashmere is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Here and There
Posts: 30,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuldrgon View Post
So Lucy and I were talking the other day and the thought came about that maybe there's a need for words of encouragement and such to get through our daily struggles. So we are starting this thread as a way of providing this service.

It is our vision that this thread become a safe haven for those who need it. We are going to attempt to put in nuggets of joy, encouragement, motivation and hope.

So subscribe and let Lucy and I try to help you get through your day with positive energy.
I subscribe
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 01:31 AM   #3
Azuldrgon
Striving for Better
 
Azuldrgon's Avatar
 
Azuldrgon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Between a Sound and a Mountain.
Posts: 53,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCashmere View Post
I subscribe
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 01:43 AM   #4
Azuldrgon
Striving for Better
 
Azuldrgon's Avatar
 
Azuldrgon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Between a Sound and a Mountain.
Posts: 53,830
The first thought.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0krq0TQMEEs
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 03:49 AM   #5
BlackCaramelCreme
 
BlackCaramelCreme's Avatar
 
BlackCaramelCreme is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 16,885
Subscribing...(with puffy eyes and ankles, and tired all over)
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 12:19 PM   #6
Azuldrgon
Striving for Better
 
Azuldrgon's Avatar
 
Azuldrgon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Between a Sound and a Mountain.
Posts: 53,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCaramelCreme View Post
Subscribing...(with puffy eyes and ankles, and tired all over)
*hugs*

https://vocaroo.com/i/s18NyOaQA4D7
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 08:00 PM   #7
LucianaGrace
Grace Changes Everything
 
LucianaGrace's Avatar
 
LucianaGrace is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Neither here nor there.
Posts: 5,257
A welcome from Lucy

Hi Lit-peeps.

This is just a little welcome.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1jzyj7Oa0o9

I look forward to your requests...my inbox is always open. This concept for the thread may not work...my accent might turn people away, or many other things. But itís worth a try, right? Remember, youíre not alone. Just reach out. Dragon and I are here.

A special thanks and shout-out to Mr Dragon. This thread was his idea.

Yours always,
Lucy

Last edited by LucianaGrace : 11-12-2017 at 08:07 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 08:11 PM   #8
Nevyn_Black
Literotica Guru
 
Nevyn_Black is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Birmingham, the one in Alabama
Posts: 4,850
ASMR by Lucy would be freaking amazing. I promise.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 08:31 PM   #9
Azuldrgon
Striving for Better
 
Azuldrgon's Avatar
 
Azuldrgon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Between a Sound and a Mountain.
Posts: 53,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevyn_Black View Post
ASMR by Lucy would be freaking amazing. I promise.
Autonomous sensory meridian response for those who don't know. I'm still trying to figure it out.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 09:56 AM   #10
LucianaGrace
Grace Changes Everything
 
LucianaGrace's Avatar
 
LucianaGrace is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Neither here nor there.
Posts: 5,257
Midnight Musings about Pain

Dearest Lit-Peeps,

Here are some midnight musings about seeing emotional pain in a useful perspective, an audio requested a few months ago. I apologise for the delay.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0H1h8aTXbgV

Wise Words about Pain

Hopefully itís okay.

Please remember to leave any requests for Dragon and myself below.

All my love,
- Lucy
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 01:05 AM   #11
Azuldrgon
Striving for Better
 
Azuldrgon's Avatar
 
Azuldrgon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Between a Sound and a Mountain.
Posts: 53,830
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Qyp8wgkpIC
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 05:54 PM   #12
Azuldrgon
Striving for Better
 
Azuldrgon's Avatar
 
Azuldrgon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Between a Sound and a Mountain.
Posts: 53,830
True Beauty!!!

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0TDExJ6SwoY
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 08:33 PM   #13
BlackCashmere
Kindness begets Kindness
 
BlackCashmere's Avatar
 
BlackCashmere is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Here and There
Posts: 30,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuldrgon View Post
And YOU dear one are a true beauty...on every level...
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 08:53 PM   #14
lakesailer_mi
Sailing
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 58,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuldrgon View Post
So Lucy and I were talking the other day and the thought came about that maybe there's a need for words of encouragement and such to get through our daily struggles. So we are starting this thread as a way of providing this service.

It is our vision that this thread become a safe haven for those who need it. We are going to attempt to put in nuggets of joy, encouragement, motivation and hope.

So subscribe and let Lucy and I try to help you get through your day with positive energy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianaGrace View Post
Hi Lit-peeps.

This is just a little welcome.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1jzyj7Oa0o9

I look forward to your requests...my inbox is always open. This concept for the thread may not work...my accent might turn people away, or many other things. But itís worth a try, right? Remember, youíre not alone. Just reach out. Dragon and I are here.

A special thanks and shout-out to Mr Dragon. This thread was his idea.

Yours always,
Lucy
I'm in and I'm subscribed!

Great Idea from two wonderful people! Thank you both!
__________________
New Story: Striptease
A good day on the lake is better than a bad day at the office
I came for Eros, but I found Agape
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 09:53 PM   #15
Azuldrgon
Striving for Better
 
Azuldrgon's Avatar
 
Azuldrgon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Between a Sound and a Mountain.
Posts: 53,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCashmere View Post
And YOU dear one are a true beauty...on every level...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2017, 11:07 AM   #16
Pantyboy74
Literotica Guru
 
Pantyboy74's Avatar
 
Pantyboy74 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 11,123
Im Subscribed.

I love your very slight accent. Such a beautiful soft voice.

Pain was very helpful for me.
Im currently suffering a "Breakdown" and LIT / You guys help me get through each day.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2017, 11:39 PM   #17
Azuldrgon
Striving for Better
 
Azuldrgon's Avatar
 
Azuldrgon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Between a Sound and a Mountain.
Posts: 53,830
Breathe

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ehmIQ5Ohaf
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 03:51 AM   #18
LucianaGrace
Grace Changes Everything
 
LucianaGrace's Avatar
 
LucianaGrace is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Neither here nor there.
Posts: 5,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuldrgon View Post
Well said, Dragon. Thank you for the reminder.

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 04:46 AM   #19
BlackCashmere
Kindness begets Kindness
 
BlackCashmere's Avatar
 
BlackCashmere is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Here and There
Posts: 30,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuldrgon View Post
Beautiful
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 05:04 AM   #20
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is online now
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 5,965
Love it, Azuldrgon and Luciana Grace, we are not alone Thank you for sharing this. I will always be there for those that need support and maybe sometimes I might need a shoulder to cry on...
__________________
Happily married, ready for new and exciting adventures together!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 08:19 AM   #21
latecomer91364
Literotica Guru
 
latecomer91364's Avatar
 
latecomer91364 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: On the bottom, silly!
Posts: 4,499
What a truly lovely idea for a thread. My subscription starts now.


  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 09:37 PM   #22
LucianaGrace
Grace Changes Everything
 
LucianaGrace's Avatar
 
LucianaGrace is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Neither here nor there.
Posts: 5,257
Musings About Strength



Dearest Lit-Peeps,

This is an introductory audio of the theme Ďstrengthí. Itís more of a rambling, so hopefully itís okay.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ugiB418jmu

Iím in the process of scripting some meditation-type audios, so if youíd like anything in particular, please reach out.

All my love,
Lucy
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2017, 02:28 AM   #23
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is online now
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 5,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianaGrace View Post


Dearest Lit-Peeps,

This is an introductory audio of the theme Ďstrengthí. Itís more of a rambling, so hopefully itís okay.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ugiB418jmu

Iím in the process of scripting some meditation-type audios, so if youíd like anything in particular, please reach out.

All my love,
Lucy

I can relate to what you're saying. Earlier this year, I think I was at the worst point in my life ever. I don't know what happened, but it seemed like I found a strength from within the adversity that pulled me out. It was a push from somewhere deep inside that led me out of that darkness. I think I learned a lot from that disparity.

Every once in a while I am tested to see if I will go back to the darkness. Its a daily reminder to stay focussed and stay forward. I have to work hard every single day at it. Resting, meditating, taking little breaks all help to maintain this.

What a wonderful post ! Thank you for sharing your words of wisdom.
__________________
Happily married, ready for new and exciting adventures together!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2017, 06:30 AM   #24
LucianaGrace
Grace Changes Everything
 
LucianaGrace's Avatar
 
LucianaGrace is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Neither here nor there.
Posts: 5,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanguageOfLove View Post
I can relate to what you're saying. Earlier this year, I think I was at the worst point in my life ever. I don't know what happened, but it seemed like I found a strength from within the adversity that pulled me out. It was a push from somewhere deep inside that led me out of that darkness. I think I learned a lot from that disparity.

Every once in a while I am tested to see if I will go back to the darkness. Its a daily reminder to stay focussed and stay forward. I have to work hard every single day at it. Resting, meditating, taking little breaks all help to maintain this.

What a wonderful post ! Thank you for sharing your words of wisdom.
Thatís the perfect example of what I was talking about. Though, you said it far more eloquently, and less rambly.

Thank you so much for sharing a part of your story.

I wouldnít necessarily say that my words are wise, but they definitely helped me to see strength in a new light.

Thank you, again.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2017, 07:01 AM   #25
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is online now
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 5,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianaGrace View Post
Thatís the perfect example of what I was talking about. Though, you said it far more eloquently, and less rambly.

Thank you so much for sharing a part of your story.

I wouldnít necessarily say that my words are wise, but they definitely helped me to see strength in a new light.

Thank you, again.
You're welcome! In some small way, sharing what you have overcome can make you stronger and also be a reminder of how far you've come. I always say never give up, change can happen. I say that for a reason, because its true.
__________________
Happily married, ready for new and exciting adventures together!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.