Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-12-2017, 01:48 PM   #76
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,318
Really? Try telling that to Breitbart. "Hollywood Liberals" are just as important, if not more so, than politicians.

Weiner was arrested for sexting with a 15 yr old and is now in jail. Roy Moore will be elected to the Senate. You lose.

Quote:
Pop-Celeb is below elected official in the US cool kid ranks, it's the lowest rung of the US nobility structure.

That is to say pop icon =/= official seat holding party member.
Yeah. Big difference between pedophilia and sexual assault and a consensual extra-marital affair, which personally I never gave two shits about. It's only the Party of Perverted Family Values, i.e. Pedophiles, who tried to turn that into Perversion of the Century . . . only to later elect a sexual assaulting threeX married cheater president.

The ONLY thing the Rs ever had on Clinton was lying to the FBI. Cheating on your wife is not a crime, and if it makes you a "pervert" then Ha ha ha ha ha


Quote:
When high level Democrats are perverts they are given medals.
__________________
My stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 01:57 PM   #77
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 51,762
Bill Clinton was never all fundamentalist Christian crap or Holy Roller about sex. That's the major difference between people like him caught with their pants down and sicky "I am a devote Christian so I'm better than you" folks like Moore who get caught with their pants down. It's not really a Republican/Democrat thing, other than the Republicans tend to be more sicky two-faced about their so-called religion than Democrats do.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 02:01 PM   #78
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru
 
LincolnDuncan's Avatar
 
LincolnDuncan is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Lost at sea
Posts: 2,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
The Clinton misconduct occurred after the alleged Moore misconduct. The two are not related, but I mention it to point out Moore is even older news than Clinton.
Bill Clinton isn't currently running for the United States Senate
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 02:11 PM   #79
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru
 
someoneyouknow's Avatar
 
someoneyouknow is offline
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 25,584
Here is the real question: will the people of Alabama elect a pedophile to the United States Senate?
__________________
I live in my dreams because they are more real

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

If you can read this, the assassin has failed


  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 02:15 PM   #80
BBthrives
Loves Spam
 
BBthrives is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 756
Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneyouknow View Post
Here is the real question: will the people of Alabama elect a pedophile to the United States Senate?
is ONE running?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 02:21 PM   #81
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru
 
LincolnDuncan's Avatar
 
LincolnDuncan is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Lost at sea
Posts: 2,596
Experts conclude that there is no cure for sex offenders.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 02:33 PM   #82
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
 
Boxlicker101's Avatar
 
Boxlicker101 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: With my face buried in her pussy
Posts: 31,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Really? Try telling that to Breitbart. "Hollywood Liberals" are just as important, if not more so, than politicians.

Weiner was arrested for sexting with a 15 yr old and is now in jail. Roy Moore will be elected to the Senate. You lose.



Yeah. Big difference between pedophilia and sexual assault and a consensual extra-marital affair, which personally I never gave two shits about. It's only the Party of Perverted Family Values, i.e. Pedophiles, who tried to turn that into Perversion of the Century . . . only to later elect a sexual assaulting threeX married cheater president.

The ONLY thing the Rs ever had on Clinton was lying to the FBI. Cheating on your wife is not a crime, and if it makes you a "pervert" then Ha ha ha ha ha
They also had three women's allegations of rape and sexual harassment against Paula Jones.
__________________
100% smut or stroke, and proud of it.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 06:23 AM   #83
BizzyBody
Loves Spam
 
BizzyBody is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 844
Why isnt Menendez getting same treatment?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 10:28 AM   #84
Ramone45
Literotica Guru
 
Ramone45 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,901
there was anoher dipshit on NPR this morning saying that Moore must withdraw, resign, kill himself BASED SOLEY UPON THE ACCUSATION. I find this frightening.
I understand that liberals don't like Moore, but why would you be so willing to ruin a person based solely upon an accusation?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 10:29 AM   #85
Rightguide
Literotica Guru
 
Rightguide's Avatar
 
Rightguide is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 16,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizzyBody View Post
Why isnt Menendez getting same treatment?
Because he's a Democrat.
__________________
Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate:
"To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his Gods."
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 10:51 AM   #86
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightguide View Post
The simple key to understanding these allegations is their timing.
Or that the right is desperate not be seen endorsing Nazis and child molesters.

Let's pretend Roy Moore did do these things (because he did) would you still vote for him if he came out and said he had sex with a 14 year old girl? Of course you would! Because you support Nazism and the sexual abuse of minors. Just like all the other right wingers.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 10:51 AM   #87
BoyNextDoor
I'm so yuge!
 
BoyNextDoor's Avatar
 
BoyNextDoor is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 10,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizzyBody View Post
Why isnt Menendez getting same treatment?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightguide View Post
Because he's a Democrat.
What a bunch of bullshit.

Weiner is in jail. Weinstein, Spacey, Piven, LCK, Dick, Segal, ... et al are being ostracized and losing contracts and endorsements and LA has set up a task force to seek prosecutions.

While Trump the old pussy grabber and lying, egotistical, sexist, hypocritical bigot is in the White House and Moore is probably going to win a Senate seat.

The real story is that the "left" seeks to prosecute those that commit these crimes while the "right" elects criminals and predators to office.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 11:16 AM   #88
Ramone45
Literotica Guru
 
Ramone45 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
Or that the right is desperate not be seen endorsing Nazis and child molesters.

Let's pretend Roy Moore did do these things (because he did) would you still vote for him if he came out and said he had sex with a 14 year old girl? Of course you would! Because you support Nazism and the sexual abuse of minors. Just like all the other right wingers.
Why or how have you determined that Roy Moore did it?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 11:35 AM   #89
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 38,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Really? Try telling that to Breitbart.
Really.

Why? Who gives a shit abour Breitwhatever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
The ONLY thing the Rs ever had on Clinton was lying to the FBI. Cheating on your wife is not a crime, and if it makes you a "pervert" then Ha ha ha ha ha
Again you cover for him.....

Itís inappropriate for old white male boss to be fucking his barely legal intern because disproportionate power dynamics, which makes it basically RAPE!!!!

Unless high ranking Democrap.... then itís totally ok.

Kinda pike stealing classified US documents is illegal and gets poor people put in prison regularly, zero tolerance!!!! Unless Clinton of course.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 12:22 PM   #90
Rightguide
Literotica Guru
 
Rightguide's Avatar
 
Rightguide is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 16,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyNextDoor View Post
What a bunch of bullshit.

Weiner is in jail. Weinstein, Spacey, Piven, LCK, Dick, Segal, ... et al are being ostracized and losing contracts and endorsements and LA has set up a task force to seek prosecutions.

While Trump the old pussy grabber and lying, egotistical, sexist, hypocritical bigot is in the White House and Moore is probably going to win a Senate seat.

The real story is that the "left" seeks to prosecute those that commit these crimes while the "right" elects criminals and predators to office.
They aren't Senators with a crucial vote.
__________________
Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate:
"To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his Gods."
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 12:32 PM   #91
Adre
Literotica Guru
 
Adre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lowcountry
Posts: 18,112
Mitch just said he believed the women. As do I.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 12:37 PM   #92
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,318
Yeah, you're only now hearing about Breitbart.

If you're telling the truth, proves my point that you're a fraud who knows SQUAT about today's political world.

You're trying to make the argument that there's simply no comparison between Hollywood Liberals and Politicians when it comes to sexual assault allegations.

Untrue when you take Fox and Breitbart and all the Right Wing sewers into consideration.

Quote:
Why? Who gives a shit abour Breitwhatever?
"Again?" This is the first time I remember ever discussing Bill CLinton with you, Bitter Boy

Quote:
Again you cover for him.....
Wrong.

First of all, she wasn't "barely legal." She was 25 you dumb fraudulent shit.

Said it before and I'll say it again: he had an affair with an intern, who gives a fuck? I don't. I'm not a Repubican "Family Values" Evangelical Poser. I don't give a crap if people cheat, especially when you consider it was well known that Bush I did, not to mention all the gazillions of other politicians throughout time. Small potatoes, and no comparison whatsoever to a practiced predator preying on a 14 yr old.

Quote:
Itís inappropriate for old white male boss to be fucking his barely legal intern because disproportionate power dynamics, which makes it basically RAPE!!!!

Unless high ranking Democrap.... then itís totally ok.
What the f are you rambling on about

Quote:
Kinda pike stealing classified US documents is illegal and gets poor people put in prison regularly, zero tolerance!!!! Unless Clinton of course.
__________________
My stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 01:48 PM   #93
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 38,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Yeah, you're only now hearing about Breitbart.

You're trying to make the argument that there's simply no comparison between Hollywood Liberals and Politicians when it comes to sexual assault allegations.

First of all, she wasn't "barely legal." She was 25 you dumb fraudulent shit.

Said it before and I'll say it again: he had an affair with an intern, who gives a fuck?


No, Iíve heard of them, I just donít consider them relevant like you do.

My argument is that they are different, learn to read.

But he is a powerful white male! Fucking his intern is clearly sexual assault.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 01:51 PM   #94
BoyNextDoor
I'm so yuge!
 
BoyNextDoor's Avatar
 
BoyNextDoor is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 10,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rightguide View Post
They aren't Senators with a crucial vote.
So electing sexual predators that can cast crucial votes you favor absolves them and you. Got it.

The difference between the Parties is manifest in that regard.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 02:38 PM   #95
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 61,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
No, Iíve heard of them, I just donít consider them relevant like you do.

My argument is that they are different, learn to read.

But he is a powerful white male! Fucking his intern is clearly sexual assault.
Then kick him out of office - done
Protest every public appearance he makes - done
Attack any woman who stands beside him - done

What more do you want?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 03:00 PM   #96
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,318
Yeah, and my argument is that they aren't beneath politicians within Right Wing Alt World, including Fox.

Oh, so then only the MSM is relevant?

No one is saying that but you. Monica Lewinsky never claimed sexual assault.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
No, Iíve heard of them, I just donít consider them relevant like you do.

My argument is that they are different, learn to read.

But he is a powerful white male! Fucking his intern is clearly sexual assault.
__________________
My stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 03:09 PM   #97
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramone45 View Post
Why or how have you determined that Roy Moore did it?
Why do you assume he didn't? Let's assume he did sexually abuse these girls (which he did) are you still going to vote for him? If you are that's just just say so because then you'll need to be accurately labeled as a pedophile supporter.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 03:25 PM   #98
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 38,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Yeah, and my argument is that they aren't beneath politicians within Right Wing Alt World, including Fox.
Yes they are.

If (R) had a choice they would much rather find (D) senators and congressional reps to be caught over celebs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Oh, so then only the MSM is relevant?
No, they are largely full of shit too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
No one is saying that but you. Monica Lewinsky never claimed sexual assault.
LOL and all the (D) social justice warriors and feminists....as long as it isn't a (D) they are talking about.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 03:30 PM   #99
Ramone45
Literotica Guru
 
Ramone45 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
Why do you assume he didn't? Let's assume he did sexually abuse these girls (which he did) are you still going to vote for him? If you are that's just just say so because then you'll need to be accurately labeled as a pedophile supporter.
I guess I assume he didn't because I think everyone is entitled to that assumption. With all due respect, I don't trust you to be the police, judge and jury when it comes to the fate of one of my fellow citizens.
This could happen to you, too, you know. What would you do if you were accused of a heinous impropriety from 40 years ago? How would you prove your innocence?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 03:52 PM   #100
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 61,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramone45 View Post
I guess I assume he didn't because I think everyone is entitled to that assumption. With all due respect, I don't trust you to be the police, judge and jury when it comes to the fate of one of my fellow citizens.
This could happen to you, too, you know. What would you do if you were accused of a heinous impropriety from 40 years ago? How would you prove your innocence?
Probably not by saying it "would be out of my customary behavior."
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.