Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Old 11-10-2017, 03:40 PM   #26
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
Yes, the Republicans certainly have mastered this, haven't they?
They learned from the best over in the DNC.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:59 PM   #27
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
They learned from the best over in the DNC.
Hardly. Republicans keep making excuses why all these assaults aren't real, aren't their fault, and they shouldn't be held accountable.

However, at least one group is following the sterling example of Democrats and has immediately cut off fundraising for the pedophile:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/10/politi...rty/index.html

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

If you can read this, the assassin has failed

Old 11-10-2017, 07:10 PM   #28
wheres_the_beef
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsnowgotslush View Post
But with Strange having been so soundly rejected in the primary, it’s hard to see a huge surge of Republicans writing in his name, outside of the suburbs of Birmingham.
The write in piece is hard to overcome. Still Strange's "sound rejection" by the electorate got him a bigger share of the vote than Trump had in the Presidential primaries at the point he locked up the nomination. (Trump was a little shy of 42% when he locked and then ran the total up a bit.) Getting a Republican in the seat might be enough of a motivation if there's enough support for a write in campaign from state GOp leaders.

Pulling a Harry Reid style threat to not seat the IL appointment in 2008 raises a tough Constitutional law issue. Reid may well have been making a threat that the courts would overturn. After being seated, expulsion is an option. It would have to get recommended by the Select Committee on Ethics (composed of 6 members, 3 from each party.) Expulsion takes a 2/3 vote from the entire Senate which may well be possible; that's about 1/3 of Republicans plus all the Democratic Senators. That would kick things back to Alabama to again fill the vacant seat. Alabama allows appointments by the Governor until a special election is held meaning it wouldn't be vacant long. The current appointee might even be willing to take some off and then accept reappointment. His name is Sen. Luther Strange.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:23 PM   #29
Rightguide
Literotica Guru

Nothing, it's too late to pull his name off the ballot. The plot to unseat Moore will continue but without credible evidence of criminality I don't see anything happening.
For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his Gods."

Old 11-10-2017, 08:23 PM   #30
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paendragon View Post
Link

I was staying out of it, waiting for more info, then that made my head explode. "Even if he did, it's okay because Bible".
So either he lied about it and broke a Commandment, or he didn't, and is in the clear.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:45 PM   #31
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck

This is unusual. "The Republicans are facing a lose-lose proposition."

Another Democrat in Congress is their best option ?

Old 11-11-2017, 12:42 AM   #32
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneyouknow View Post
It's interesting to note the differences between the way Republicans act when they've been found out sexually harassing women/girls, and the way Democrats react.

Look at Bill O'Reilly and Roy Moore. In both cases they claim it's all a plot to destroy them, that God let them down, they're being persecuted, and so on. Not a gram of personal responsibility anywhere. They and their supporters drag it out for months, if not years.

Compare that to Weinstein, Spacey and Louis C. K. Immediate and unequivocal severing of all ties by people associated with them. Movies not being shown, shows being cancelled, removal from associations, police investigations, and so on.

As we have also seen, supporters or Moore are rallying round him whereas these same people are jeering C.K. and the others even though in both cases, there are only accusations.

Just shows the hypocrisy of the uneducated. But Clinton!
It's also interesting to note Moore was a Dem. when these incidents allegedly occurred. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Moore

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.

Old 11-11-2017, 12:51 AM   #33
colddiesel
Literotica Guru

If Moore had seduced an under age, trans gender, half sister, black goat, he would win in a landslide - cos this is Alabammy.

Old 11-11-2017, 12:57 AM   #34
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
It's also interesting to note Moore was a Dem. when these incidents allegedly occurred. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Moore
Oh, well, that MUST be the reason he did it, then. (In case you missed it, Box, )

(Idiot) Are you by any chance from Alabama, Box?

Old 11-11-2017, 01:57 AM   #35
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by colddiesel View Post
If Moore had seduced an under age, trans gender, half sister, black goat, he would win in a landslide - cos this is Alabammy.
Would it help if she was Jewish, too?

Old 11-11-2017, 05:59 AM   #36
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
Would it help if she was Jewish, too?
That would take care of the retribution for sending Jesus to be murdered.

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

Old 11-11-2017, 07:45 AM   #37
rae121452
Literotica Guru

they'll do what they're already doing......bash on clinton and weiner, all the while denying it ever happened and if it did, it's just normal behavior. then, in a couple of years, they'll nominate him for president.

Old 11-11-2017, 11:51 AM   #38
about_average
Literotica Guru

What's most appalling to me is all the people who back him knowing full well he has clearly stated he is not interested in upholding the US Constitution.

That an unprovable accusation is worse that what he says he takes pride in.

Old 11-11-2017, 12:19 PM   #39
Rightguide
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by about_average View Post
What's most appalling to me is all the people who back him knowing full well he has clearly stated he is not interested in upholding the US Constitution.

That an unprovable accusation is worse that what he says he takes pride in.
'
There isn't a Democrat alive who isn't advocating violating the Constitution.

Old 11-11-2017, 02:18 PM   #40
Rightguide
Literotica Guru

MARK LEVIN Exposes WaPo Hit Piece on Judge Moore As Complete Fabrication
November 10, 2017 by Jim Hoft

"Mark asked his audience: How did the WaPo know there were four women, who they were, and how to contact them?… A Washington Post reporter just happens to be in Alabama talking to Roy Moore supporters… And he happens to hear what no one has reported in 38 years, no political opponents – No one… That Roy Moore, 38 years ago, made advances to teenage girls. Four of them. Now, the four girls do not know each other, they have never met. Yet the person who the Post reporter happened to run into and speak to, the person who supposedly told the reporter the story about the four girls, happened to know all four girls and how to contact them?
Seriously?"

Also, Mitch McConnell is asking Roy Moore to step aside if he is guilty of the accusations against him. But McConnell says NOTHING about Bob Menendez a sitting U.S. Senator who is on trial for corruption charges and lewd behavior with minors? Why is it that Republicans don’t demand his resignation? Isn’t it amazing that Republicans knew what to say right on cue? They are ready to recruit Luther Strange as a write-in guy.

Rest here:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...e-fabrication/

And here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5N8mnI4sv0

Old 11-11-2017, 05:45 PM   #41
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru

According to a former prosecutor who used to work with the pedophile Moore:
"It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls, everyone we knew thought it was weird," former deputy district attorney Teresa Jones told CNN in comments aired Saturday. "We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall ... but you really wouldn't say anything to someone like that."
A former boyfriend of one of the victims had this to say:
Mike Ortiz, an ex-boyfriend of Corfman told CNN she relayed the story to him when they dated for about two years around 2009. Corfman's description to the Post fits what she told him to a tee, he said.

"But I believed her when she told me and I still believe her," he said on CNN. "She wouldn't lie about something like that."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/teresa-...e-dated-teens/

Old 11-11-2017, 06:21 PM   #42
coati
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by colddiesel View Post
Matter of fact, it might help Moore politically if it turns out his youngest victim is a first cousin.

But don't worry, in any case, the sanctimonious GOP will solve all of its problems by sending out its all powerful and all healing thoughts and prayers.

Old 11-11-2017, 06:32 PM   #43
Rightguide
Literotica Guru

The simple key to understanding these allegations is their timing.

Old 11-11-2017, 06:51 PM   #44
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck

The National Republican Senatorial Committee is ending its fundraising agreement with Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...cart_big-photo

AL.com

@aldotcom
·
7h
.@IvanaSuzette tried to get Roy Moore to answer questions this morning, but he left through a side door

(link to facebook video)

Alabama Still Loves Roy Moore!

Moore spoke at the Mid-Alabama Republican Club around 9 a.m. Saturday as about a dozen protesters gathered outside. He declined to answer reporters' questions as he entered or exited the building.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/in...cart_big-photo

Lamblast the Swamp, Take money from the Swamp, Get rejected by the Swamp

After chastising the Washington establishment for funneling money to Republican primary opponent Luther Strange, GOP nominee Roy Moore appears to now be seeking some of thThe 2017 Alabama Senate Victory Committee is a political action committee formed Tuesday that brings together Moore's campaign, the Alabama Republican Party, the NSRC and the RNC as a "joint fundraising committee," according to a filing with the Federal Election Commission.

Moore will also be the beneficiary of a Nov. 1 fundraiser in Washington hosted by U.S. Sens. Rand Paul and Mike Lee, who have both given Moore their endorsement in the Dec. 12 race.

Armistead said in the statement. "Judge Moore welcomes the support of Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, John Cornyn, and other conservative senators who are committed to cutting taxes, securing our borders, and preserving our Constitutional rights.

"As we head towards December 12, Judge Moore's message is resonating with voters in Alabama and across the country.

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/in...in_the_sw.html

Old 11-11-2017, 08:28 PM   #45
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru

But in an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity on his radio show Friday afternoon, Moore did not outright deny dating teenagers when he was in his 30s, giving several conflicting answers after being pressed by Hannity.

When Hannity asked Moore if he had ever dated 16-, 17- or 18-year-olds, he answered "not generally, no" and added that dating a girl in her late teens "would have been out of my customary behavior."

"I don't remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother," Moore also said.

Later the former Alabama chief justice said he did not recall ever dating a girl in her late teens and agreed that it would have been "inappropriate."

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...s-in-statement

The guy is a pedo!

Old 11-11-2017, 08:38 PM   #46
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru

If a 32 year old guy came anywhere near a 14, 16 or 18 year old daughter, most guys would hurt him bad.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:39 PM   #47
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru

Not as interesting as the fact that all the "lying" girls in on this "plot" to take down Moore are good Southern Republicans, and voted for Dump.

So they all turned Antifa overnight, did they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post

Old 11-11-2017, 08:40 PM   #48
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru

Yes, even all the same people who will go ahead and vote for Moore anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LincolnDuncan View Post
If a 32 year old guy came anywhere near a 14, 16 or 18 year old daughter, most guys would hurt him bad.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:42 PM   #49
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Not as interesting as the fact that all the "lying" girls in on this "plot" to take down Moore are good Southern Republicans, and voted for Dump.

Good point.

Kinda funny how some conservatives are as happy as pigs in shit at the Hollywood scandals but are breaking their butts to defend this sleazy perv.

Old 11-11-2017, 09:58 PM   #50
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post

How do you know that? And they're all in their fifties now.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.

Last edited by Boxlicker101 : 11-11-2017 at 11:05 PM.