Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 11-10-2017, 12:11 PM   #51
rjordan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiremakesmeweak View Post
Publishing, if it is anything, is definitely not a 'one-size-fits-all' kind of business. If it even is a business at all.
I see you have the same disdain for publishers as most people have for investment bankers.

Based on your posts, it comes from ignorance of publishing as a business. Yet you argue with knowledgeable people who have made and continue to build successful careers in publishing.

I won't argue with you about investment bankers. The only ones I can name are those who managed to crash the entire fucking world economy.

rj

Old 11-11-2017, 09:40 AM   #52
Desiremakesmeweak
Literotica Guru

Interesting comment...

It's true - I have a TOTAL ignorance of publishing as a business. So I'm not going to argue with you. I love my ignorance. I embrace my ignorance. I NEED my ignorance. Please don't take it from me.

Old 11-11-2017, 12:30 PM   #53
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

You may have noticed that I didn't respond to your last post--for the same reason. You seem to be clueless about publishing, so why bother?

Old 11-11-2017, 01:09 PM   #54
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

One thing I do like about this board as a whole is the articularity of the disagreements. It's so refreshing.

All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee
Aaaaand... Chloe's first actual published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") now available on Amazon as part of the Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology
And Chloe's first novel, "Mistaken Identity", is also now available (on that website that sells books)

Old 11-11-2017, 02:59 PM   #55
oggbashan
Ancient writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeTzang View Post
One thing I do like about this board as a whole is the articularity of the disagreements. It's so refreshing.
Most of us are authors. We know the importance of words, and we can read.

The General Board? There are some illiterates on it, and many shouting their messages but with closed ears to the responses.

Nude Day 2018 Story:

https://www.literotica.com/s/naked-corpse

Oggbashan's long list of stories
Jeanne D'Artois' few

electricblue66:
It's like [oggbashan] is writing for the third puffin over there by the sixth rock, when everyone else is an emperor penguin in the Antarctic, where there's tens of thousands of the bastards.