Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 10-31-2017, 09:50 AM   #26
Tristan861
Virgin
 
Tristan861 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 27
As I stated in my first thread.. I already told her about my feelings for her, so she already knows that she means alot to me, but after reading your opinions guys and after days of thinking, I came to a conclusion that she may have a personality disorder which obviously would be a part of her sadist side, the meaning... She finds it so hard to confess that she needs me and have feelings for me because (for her she will lose her perfection). I once told her "you mean a lot to me, but what am I to u"? She said... "you know what you mean to me, your submission is the greatest thing ever in my world"!!.

Based on that I think telling her that I love her would not change anything, she would never confess that she loves me, even if she does, she likes to keep it that way. Lets not forget that shes married and she has kids, so its not easy to sacrifise all that for the sake of her fantasies.

Discussing this thread with you guys helped me alot to come up with my final desicion, hoping time will heal )

One more thing. Yes, I know dommes do exist everywhere, but they are very rare and hard to find specially in a conservative country such mine, so considering that Im a guy who cant have a vanilla relationship, Im not gonna lie, my future love life is not gonna be that bright.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2017, 09:58 AM   #27
Nezhul
Angry Flufferpuff
 
Nezhul's Avatar
 
Nezhul is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 1,727
Quote:
after reading your opinions guys and after days of thinking, I came to a conclusion that she may have a personality disorder which obviously would be a part of her sadist side, the meaning... She finds it so hard to confess that she needs me and have feelings for me because (for her she will lose her perfection). I once told her "you mean a lot to me, but what am I to u"? She said... "you know what you mean to me, your submission is the greatest thing ever in my world"!!.
No, I don't think there's any disorder. Also I don't think it's hard for her to confess her feelings to you - it just sounds like she doesn't feel very much to begin with.

As others have said, I think that for her your games are just a joyful distraction, nothing more. No "deeper feelings" to speak of.

Quote:
Based on that I think telling her that I love her would not change anything, she would never confess that she loves me, even if she does, she likes to keep it that way. Lets not forget that shes married and she has kids, so its not easy to sacrifise all that for the sake of her fantasies.
Yup. I stand by my suggestion to find yourself your own soulmate who will be your mistress instead of holding onto this one.

Quote:
One more thing. Yes, I know dommes do exist everywhere, but they are very rare and hard to find specially in a conservative country such mine, so considering that Im a guy who cant have a vanilla relationship, Im not gonna lie, my future love life is not gonna be that bright.
You didn't read a lot into what I've posted about human psychology, did you?

And also, what country would that be?
__________________
Check out my first story on Amazon!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2017, 10:11 AM   #28
Tristan861
Virgin
 
Tristan861 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 27
And also, what country would that be?[/quote]

Jordan- middle eastern country
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2017, 11:28 AM   #29
_Necrosomantic_
N A i A
 
_Necrosomantic_'s Avatar
 
_Necrosomantic_ is offline
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: " Midway upon the journey of our life"
Posts: 2,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhiteBull View Post
-snip-.
For fuck’s sake, are you even aware of what it is that you’re talking about anymore? Now you seem to have picked up a thesaurus and adopted a vain air of superiority, when ALL I SAID in the beginning was how does that help?”

That this
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhiteBull View Post
I'm not so sure. I'm convinced that there are just as many people who are emotional sadists and masochists as there are physical ones.
Has nothing to do with anything, that it did not contribute, help, advise, enlighten, and came off as being empty contrariety because you followed it up with NOTHING. Ending every statement by saying “ but I don’t know “ means that you are either ignorant, or not committed to anything you say. Hence, it’s all hollow speculation, being vomited out of the lowest hole in your head, just so you can hear yourself talk. God forbid you commit to the things you say without qualifiers.

You’ve now launched into comparing your little throwaway comment to scientific theory, then opted for juvenile sarcarsm because you “ mistyped “, and I’m on a high horse. Also, pretending that you were offering some great insight into the psychology behind the motivations of a stranger, is actually more insultingly dense than offering simple advice based on a described scenario. No one asked for or is impressed with your high school psych assessment of the situation and pretending to be in possession of some profound revelation about it has only made you look like a pompous fucktard who has taken this way farther than it should have gone, when the conclusion is quite simple, Sigmund.

Either say something meaningful and stand by it, or deal with the fact that all your original post ( and the subsequent tidal wave verbal diarrhea that followed ) is good for is to be printed out, folded up, and worn as a hat. By a cunt.

Sorry OP, train wreck over
__________________
" God never gives you more than you can handle..."
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2017, 02:32 PM   #30
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan861 View Post
Lets not forget that shes married and she has kids, so its not easy to sacrifise all that for the sake of her fantasies.
I'm just going to bring a slightly different perspective into this ... it doesn't seem like she's going to leave her husband. Possibly she loves him. She may have deliberately chosen a situation in which she can exercise her desires as a domme but have little risk of emotional attachment precisely because she doesn't want to risk her marriage. So yes, she wants to have her cake and eat it too ... but that pretty much was the situation you walked into, presumably fully aware of what was happening. Obviously people's feeling change over the course of time, as your's have, but it doesn't seem like hers have. I'd imagine she probably cares for you - it's difficult to have a relationship with someone for over two years without that happening - so she probably doesn't want to hurt you. But it seems like you're the one wanting to change the parameters of the relationship, while at the same time attempting to make her responsible for the fact that she doesn't, because you're scared you'll never find another woman like her.

You might just have to accept that you love her without that being reciprocated.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2017, 08:00 PM   #31
Tristan861
Virgin
 
Tristan861 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 27
Okay... Lets just back to the main question. Still wondering how a true sadist would fall in love with her submissive?. Usually a true sadist/goddess would have boundaries with her slave, and in my opinion falling in a romantic relationship will make her lose some of her power. For example, a goddess rewards her slave lets say by letting him kiss her feet, now in case they have romantic relationship, she would let him kiss her lips and hug her as well and maybe make love with her... that means the boundaries between the D/S are gone. So the dome should consider the consequnces before she does such action...am I right?.

Maybe you think that Im trying desperatly to find excuses for my mistress's behaviour, but actually this is what the thread is all about; how the "true" dominant would deal with such situation.
Everybody is welcome to answer, but I really need answers from female dominants.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2017, 08:27 PM   #32
Blue
Literotica Guru
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Blue is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Somewhere cold but still too hot
Posts: 2,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan861 View Post
Okay... Lets just back to the main question. Still wondering how a true sadist would fall in love with her submissive?. Usually a true sadist/goddess would have boundaries with her slave, and in my opinion falling in a romantic relationship will make her lose some of her power. For example, a goddess rewards her slave lets say by letting him kiss her feet, now in case they have romantic relationship, she would let him kiss her lips and hug her as well and maybe make love with her... that means the boundaries between the D/S are gone. So the dome should consider the consequnces before she does such action...am I right?.

Maybe you think that Im trying desperatly to find excuses for my mistress's behaviour, but actually this is what the thread is all about; how the "true" dominant would deal with such situation.
Everybody is welcome to answer, but I really need answers from female dominants.
You've read one too many trashy bdsm stories.
Get a grip on reality, your not-even-friend-with-benefits setup isn't a strictly d/s system, female doms don't have their own unique psychological profile, and there's no rules on how to do sex properly aside from the obvious things.

She fell in love with some guy, had a few kids and eventually realized she can't be happy without an outlet (you) for certain desires she has. You're the only one who can find out what degree her attachment to you is because we can't ask her for you.

It's really not so complicated.
__________________
_
██

Last edited by Blue : 10-31-2017 at 08:33 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2017, 11:30 PM   #33
cascadiabound
The Mystery of RED 銀果
 
cascadiabound's Avatar
 
cascadiabound is offline
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: In a Privateer's Arms
Posts: 15,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan861 View Post
Okay... Lets just back to the main question. Still wondering how a true sadist would fall in love with her submissive?. Usually a true sadist/goddess would have boundaries with her slave, and in my opinion falling in a romantic relationship will make her lose some of her power. For example, a goddess rewards her slave lets say by letting him kiss her feet, now in case they have romantic relationship, she would let him kiss her lips and hug her as well and maybe make love with her... that means the boundaries between the D/S are gone. So the dome should consider the consequnces before she does such action...am I right?.

Maybe you think that Im trying desperatly to find excuses for my mistress's behaviour, but actually this is what the thread is all about; how the "true" dominant would deal with such situation.
Everybody is welcome to answer, but I really need answers from female dominants.
"Twue sadist" bwa hahahahahahahahahahahaha


There is NO SUCH ANIMAL.

there are just two people in a relationship. In your case you are in a sado masochistic relationship in which she is also topping you. It is unclear to me whether or not you have a D/s relationship or not.

There is no reason in the world a sadist would or would not do any particular sex act, kissing on the mouth, for instance. These individual activities are per the two people involved and have nothing whatsoever to do with whether she loves you or could love you or not.

I echo Blue. Get your head out of your trashy BDSM fantasy porn and dimestore novels. They have little or nothing to do with real life.
__________________
“Life is full of stories. Or maybe life is only stories."
All stories are, in some form, prayers." ~Brian Doyle
"Politeness can be mistaken for flirting because it’s so uncommon."
On a Lit Hiatus - back eventually. My belongs to Mr. T
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 01:26 AM   #34
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 4,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan861 View Post
Okay... Lets just back to the main question. Still wondering how a true sadist would fall in love with her submissive?. Usually a true sadist/goddess would have boundaries with her slave, and in my opinion falling in a romantic relationship will make her lose some of her power. For example, a goddess rewards her slave lets say by letting him kiss her feet, now in case they have romantic relationship, she would let him kiss her lips and hug her as well and maybe make love with her... that means the boundaries between the D/S are gone. So the dome should consider the consequnces before she does such action...am I right?.

Maybe you think that Im trying desperatly to find excuses for my mistress's behaviour, but actually this is what the thread is all about; how the "true" dominant would deal with such situation.
Everybody is welcome to answer, but I really need answers from female dominants.
This is possibly the strangest thing I've read in some time. So you're suggesting that someone on the 'd' side of a d/s situation couldn't fall in love because boundaries?

I know this isn't universal, but personally I don't think I could be on the 's' side of that equation with someone who didn't love me or at least care for me a fair bit, because trust. How could I possibly trust someone I didn't know had my best interests at heart. Again, I know that's not a universal, and quite clearly lots of people on the 's' side of equation manage just fine in the absence of an emotional connection, but don't confuse 'dominating' (or whatever) someone with not caring about them.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 03:34 AM   #35
Nezhul
Angry Flufferpuff
 
Nezhul's Avatar
 
Nezhul is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 1,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan861 View Post
Okay... Lets just back to the main question. Still wondering how a true sadist would fall in love with her submissive?. Usually a true sadist/goddess would have boundaries with her slave, and in my opinion falling in a romantic relationship will make her lose some of her power. For example, a goddess rewards her slave lets say by letting him kiss her feet, now in case they have romantic relationship, she would let him kiss her lips and hug her as well and maybe make love with her... that means the boundaries between the D/S are gone. So the dome should consider the consequnces before she does such action...am I right?.

Maybe you think that Im trying desperatly to find excuses for my mistress's behaviour, but actually this is what the thread is all about; how the "true" dominant would deal with such situation.
Everybody is welcome to answer, but I really need answers from female dominants.
A female domme (godess) doesn't HAVE to limit her use of you to kissing her feet. That's the whole point. She can do whatever and still be in charge. If you think that letting you fuck her pussy while kissing her lips makes you somehow equal - you don't know much about hardcore S&M dynamics.
I agree with what said above - you've read too many trashy BDSM fantasy stories.

I'll leave it at that.

p.s. TRUE SADISTS - would be people with sociopathic tendencies, shizophrenia or worse, who like delivering pain and suffering onto others. Such people, due to their mental illnesses, will find it hard to fall in love with anyone, to associate with anyone. This has nothing to do with BDSM, but this happens.
They will definitely NOT have you on your knees kissing their feet. They will simply take a stick and beat you up, then more and more. With no regard to sexuality.
Needless to say, that's far from ehr case. She has a husband, children - she's not a sociopath as you are trying to picture her as. She doesn't want deep relationship with you - but that doesn't make her mentally deranged.
__________________
Check out my first story on Amazon!

Last edited by Nezhul : 11-01-2017 at 03:42 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 06:20 AM   #36
Tristan861
Virgin
 
Tristan861 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
You've read one too many trashy bdsm stories.
I'm not that educated in the BDSM world, but...Isn't there people who make a contract with their goddess to be their property? I once have met a mistress who has her sub living with her in a cage!!.(of course not for a lifetime)... The ''trashy bdsm stories'' do exist in reality my friend. If you are a sadist/masochist who hasn't reached this kind of cruelty /devotion, well, that doesn't mean they are not exist.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 06:35 AM   #37
Tristan861
Virgin
 
Tristan861 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
This is possibly the strangest thing I've read in some time. So you're suggesting that someone on the 'd' side of a d/s situation couldn't fall in love because boundaries?
the 'd' side may have fallen in love but prefers not to show it for the 's' side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
I know this isn't universal, but personally I don't think I could be on the 's' side of that equation with someone who didn't love me or at least care for me a fair bit, because trust. How could I possibly trust someone I didn't know had my best interests at heart. Again, I know that's not a universal, and quite clearly lots of people on the 's' side of equation manage just fine in the absence of an emotional connection, but don't confuse 'dominating' (or whatever) someone with not caring about them.
She cares about me and definitely has emotions towards me. I mentioned in my first thread that the sessions between us became so passionate.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 06:50 AM   #38
Farawyn
Shieldmaiden Wannabe
 
Farawyn's Avatar
 
Farawyn is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: By the Bay
Posts: 13,360
What do you want to change, OP?
From telling her how you feel...she’s gonna leave her family? More vanilla?
__________________
“And then her heart changed, or at least she understood it; and the winter passed, and the sun shone upon her.”
-J.R.R. Tolkien, Return of The King


White shoes and bananas
Thanks, cookiecat

Oral Servitude 3

Our jagged edges fit each other’s. 💙💛
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 07:02 AM   #39
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.
 
Bramblethorn's Avatar
 
Bramblethorn is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan861 View Post
Okay... Lets just back to the main question. Still wondering how a true sadist would fall in love with her submissive?. Usually a true sadist/goddess would have boundaries with her slave, and in my opinion falling in a romantic relationship will make her lose some of her power. For example, a goddess rewards her slave lets say by letting him kiss her feet, now in case they have romantic relationship, she would let him kiss her lips and hug her as well and maybe make love with her... that means the boundaries between the D/S are gone. So the dome should consider the consequnces before she does such action...am I right?.

Maybe you think that Im trying desperatly to find excuses for my mistress's behaviour, but actually this is what the thread is all about; how the "true" dominant would deal with such situation.
Everybody is welcome to answer, but I really need answers from female dominants.
What cascadiabound said: there is no "true dominant". It's like asking "should a true painter use blue paint, or purple?" Instead of looking for some universal rule about how people and relationships work, just focus on how this relationship works, and whether it's working for you.

For that matter, "love" probably isn't a very useful word here. In conventional relationships "I love you" might come with some standard expectations, but obviously you're not in a conventional relationship. You'd be better off working out what your partner can give you, emotionally - and whether that matches what you need - than worrying about whether she calls it "love".
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 07:06 AM   #40
Tristan861
Virgin
 
Tristan861 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farawyn View Post
What do you want to change, OP?
From telling her how you feel...she’s gonna leave her family? More vanilla?
Yeah Farawyn, I already stated that this would not change anything, I just want to know if she loves me back deep down, that would be enough to me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 07:10 AM   #41
Tristan861
Virgin
 
Tristan861 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblethorn View Post
What cascadiabound said: there is no "true dominant". It's like asking "should a true painter use blue paint, or purple?" Instead of looking for some universal rule about how people and relationships work, just focus on how this relationship works, and whether it's working for you.

For that matter, "love" probably isn't a very useful word here. In conventional relationships "I love you" might come with some standard expectations, but obviously you're not in a conventional relationship. You'd be better off working out what your partner can give you, emotionally - and whether that matches what you need - than worrying about whether she calls it "love".
I totally agree with you, but it's a form of love after all.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 07:20 AM   #42
Farawyn
Shieldmaiden Wannabe
 
Farawyn's Avatar
 
Farawyn is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: By the Bay
Posts: 13,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan861 View Post
Yeah Farawyn, I already stated that this would not change anything, I just want to know if she loves me back deep down, that would be enough to me.
Then ask her!
__________________
“And then her heart changed, or at least she understood it; and the winter passed, and the sun shone upon her.”
-J.R.R. Tolkien, Return of The King


White shoes and bananas
Thanks, cookiecat

Oral Servitude 3

Our jagged edges fit each other’s. 💙💛
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 08:02 AM   #43
Tristan861
Virgin
 
Tristan861 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 27
I wish there were more dommes here to see their opinions about it since this topic is actually directed to them. Anyways, I think this thread is over discussed now, Ill just put my last thoughts here;

The Conclusion is one of these three possibilities:

1- She doesn't have that special feelings for me, Like most of you stated; (She wants to have her cake and eat it too).

2-She can't have vanilla feelings for me because of her sadistic character.

3- She has that deep feelings for me but her pride/ her sadistic side prevents her from revealing her emotions to me.

being the part of this relationship, I will go with number 3.

I really appreciate all your contribution/ attempts to figure out my situation.
Thank you All.

Last edited by Tristan861 : 11-01-2017 at 08:15 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 08:23 AM   #44
Mrtenant
WP&G Lord of Chaos
 
Mrtenant's Avatar
 
Mrtenant is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Wilds of Literotica
Posts: 16,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan861 View Post
I wish there were more dommes here to see their opinions about it since this topic is actually directed to them. Anyways, I think this thread is over discussed now, Ill just put my last thoughts here;

The Conclusion is one of these three possibilities:

1- She doesn't have that special feelings for me, Like most of you stated; (She wants to have her cake and eat it too).

2-She can't have vanilla feelings for me because of her sadistic character.

3- She has that deep feelings for me but her pride/ her sadistic side prevents her from revealing her emotions to me.

being the part of this relationship, I will go with number 3.

I really appreciate all your contribution/ attempts to figure out my situation.
Thank you All.


Just bloody ask her.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 09:11 AM   #45
Farawyn
Shieldmaiden Wannabe
 
Farawyn's Avatar
 
Farawyn is offline
Join Date: May 2016
Location: By the Bay
Posts: 13,360
If pride trumps love, why the fuck would you want her anyway?

Good luck.
__________________
“And then her heart changed, or at least she understood it; and the winter passed, and the sun shone upon her.”
-J.R.R. Tolkien, Return of The King


White shoes and bananas
Thanks, cookiecat

Oral Servitude 3

Our jagged edges fit each other’s. 💙💛
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 10:28 AM   #46
richard_daily
Slut Whisperer
 
richard_daily's Avatar
 
richard_daily is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: dirty city
Posts: 36,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecat View Post
In re-reading your post, I agree with Farawyn. She wants to be married, stay married. AND she wants a submissive to play with.
So what?

There seems to be a huge air of judgement against people who are with more than one person in the BDSM community.

People are free to be with and to love whom them choose.

Sometimes that's one person for their entire life, but more often than not, it's something else.
__________________
Those hard, hard women make an easy man out of me.

I am a rock bottom riser
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 11:14 AM   #47
Blue
Literotica Guru
 
Blue's Avatar
 
Blue is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Somewhere cold but still too hot
Posts: 2,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_daily View Post
There seems to be a huge air of judgement against people who are with more than one person in the BDSM community.
Uh no.

I've been here almost daily for ~2 years and there's 4 or 5 people that I can remember posting here saying they are polyamorous, or in an 'open' relationship, or were/want to be in them and I don't recall a single post by even a random anon chastising them for it. The people who frequent this board are easily the most sexually liberal and non-judgemental demographic I've ever come across. I have no idea where on Earth you are possibly getting that idea from.

The issue on this thread is that one side of the relationship is confused/concerned about the other's emotional investment in them for whatever reason. I don't see any posts even referring to, never mind deriding, the topic of polyamory. Cookie and Farawyn are saying that her specific supposed approach to their relationship may or may not be problematic for all parties involved.
__________________
_
██

Last edited by Blue : 11-12-2017 at 11:19 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 03:00 PM   #48
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.
 
Bramblethorn's Avatar
 
Bramblethorn is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_daily View Post
So what?

There seems to be a huge air of judgement against people who are with more than one person in the BDSM community.

People are free to be with and to love whom them choose.

Sometimes that's one person for their entire life, but more often than not, it's something else.
I'm poly, and like Blue says, I've never noticed any hostility to that on this board.

Cookie and Fara were pointing out that what Enigmatic Domme Lady wants out of this relationship might not line up with what OP wants. That's not anti-poly. If anything, that sort of discussion is more important in polyamory, because you can't rely on social defaults about what a relationship involves.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 04:02 PM   #49
cookiecat
Literotica Guru
 
cookiecat's Avatar
 
cookiecat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 13,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_daily View Post
So what?

There seems to be a huge air of judgement against people who are with more than one person in the BDSM community.

People are free to be with and to love whom them choose.

Sometimes that's one person for their entire life, but more often than not, it's something else.
???

No so what. No judgement at all. I've been in poly relationship and when they work, they're amazing.

Agree with all your statements. OP is free to love whomever. I guess I thought he was asking our opinions about his situation because he had some angst over falling love with her and not getting the same back from her. That's all.

If he wants to stay with her and love her, I'm all for it. But that's not what I read in his original post.

edited: I can't figure out where you get we're all a bunch of judgers??
__________________

Last edited by cookiecat : 11-12-2017 at 04:05 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 04:04 PM   #50
cookiecat
Literotica Guru
 
cookiecat's Avatar
 
cookiecat is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 13,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan861 View Post
I wish there were more dommes here to see their opinions about it since this topic is actually directed to them. Anyways, I think this thread is over discussed now, Ill just put my last thoughts here;

The Conclusion is one of these three possibilities:

1- She doesn't have that special feelings for me, Like most of you stated; (She wants to have her cake and eat it too).

2-She can't have vanilla feelings for me because of her sadistic character.

3- She has that deep feelings for me but her pride/ her sadistic side prevents her from revealing her emotions to me.

being the part of this relationship, I will go with number 3.

I really appreciate all your contribution/ attempts to figure out my situation.
Thank you All.
I hope you continue to enjoy your relationship with her.
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:34 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.