Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 10-26-2017, 05:05 PM   #1
DarkBagger
Virgin

Reluctant/Noncon for a more "male" audience

I am looking for recommendations for a specific story type.

My sick self enjoys reluctant, forced, and sex-under-necessity themes and senarios. I have enjoyed some of these stories on Lit, but I find the great majority seem more... woman-centred? I am a heterosexual male who enjoys good writing and characters, but I find many of the noncon plots are typically from the perspective of a young woman who is controlled by a handsom powerful supermasculine man who has a touch of elegance; his only faults are usually being to manly.

Anyway, I am not critizing that style in any way, it's just not exactly what appeals to me. I would LOVE to read a good story that regularly features reluctant sex (full noncon is OK too, but secondary to reluctant), but more relatable to males like me.

Any suggestions?

Old 10-26-2017, 06:08 PM   #2
NoJo
Fan of Arts & Farces

I'm reading quite a lot of it in the news at the moment, you might try there.

Old 10-26-2017, 06:26 PM   #3
rjordan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJo View Post
Times like this, I wish the forums had an upvote button. Pretend I hit one several times.

rj

ETAOINSHRDLU

Old 10-26-2017, 06:36 PM   #4
Damoiselle
Experienced

I think you're mistaken that the section leans heavily toward a female fantasy. Maybe more of the Hall of Fame list is dominated by female writers, but the section is pretty chalk full of male power fantasies.

You might try Jacobmerriweather or MakeMeWine.

Old 10-26-2017, 06:47 PM   #5
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjordan View Post
Times like this, I wish the forums had an upvote button. Pretend I hit one several times.

rj
Love it!
- "Fields of Gold" (a romantic tearjerking tale of a guy, a girl and an AH64 Apache...)

Winner - 2017 Literotica April Fools Competition: "Fingerprints on my Heart"

All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee
Aaaaand... Chloe's first actual published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") now available on Amazon as part of the Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology

Old 10-26-2017, 06:55 PM   #6
DarkBagger
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJo View Post
Bwahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoiselle View Post
I think you're mistaken that the section leans heavily toward a female fantasy. Maybe more of the Hall of Fame list is dominated by female writers, but the section is pretty chalk full of male power fantasies.

You might try Jacobmerriweather or MakeMeWine.
Thanks! I'll give them a look. I DO mostly look at the hall of fame, I find a lot of low-rated stories lacking in the writing quality department.

Old 10-28-2017, 01:08 PM   #7
PervOtaku
Really Really Experienced

Personally, I find women with a rape fetish to be amazingly hot, but guys with a rape fetish you start to worry that they might someday actually go out and rape a girl. So yeah, I spin all my nonconsent stories towards the perspective of the woman/victim.

I think the victim/survivor perspective is a more interesting narrative anyway, really. In general, not just with rape stories.

Old 10-28-2017, 07:08 PM   #8
DarkBagger
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervOtaku View Post
Personally, I find women with a rape fetish to be amazingly hot, but guys with a rape fetish you start to worry that they might someday actually go out and rape a girl. So yeah, I spin all my nonconsent stories towards the perspective of the woman/victim.

I think the victim/survivor perspective is a more interesting narrative anyway, really. In general, not just with rape stories.
I can understand your point ans agree to an extent. For a sexual encounted (of all types) to be really erotic and interesting, I need to know female's persona very well. I want to know what she's thinking and feeling, and her past. It's even better when both parties are well developed.

Regarding the worry some have regarding male-driven noncon... I suppose it can be compared to incest stories: It's not that I want to actually commit any of these acts, the thought of doing it in real life is repulsive. I think it's the senario, and the taboo and extreme nature of it that is arousing.

Old 10-28-2017, 11:02 PM   #9
Damoiselle
Experienced

Ashson's work also tends to be pretty focused on the male/aggressor appeal as well, I think.