Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 10-04-2017, 11:40 PM   #1
JayLikestoRead
Experienced

Need recommendations: Trans

I'm stepping WAY outside my comfort zone and trying to write a trans story. The problem is, all the trans stories that I see have titles that make me think that the author is objectifying the trans person. Can anyone recommend a story where a cis person and a trans person fall in love? (Mine are a cis man and a trans woman, but any combination would be helpful.)

Old 10-04-2017, 11:44 PM   #2
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

This isn't really the Web site to read a good collection of either trans or bi stories. It's really strong on incest, though.

Old 10-05-2017, 07:30 AM   #3
Zundas
Really Experienced

I'm a little confused by your wording, do you mean that the trans person is interesting to the cis person because of a fetish? because sex is all about objectification, take away all the glamour and it comes down to physical properties that the people engaging in the act possess.

My Kik is the same as my username here, got a tonne of interests so feel free to contact me for casual chats or roleplaying if you're a member of the fairer sex.

Old 10-05-2017, 09:32 AM   #4
latecomer91364
Literotica Guru

I might humbly proffer up a story of my own:

https://www.literotica.com/s/ladies-...ther-bar-ch-01
Chapter 1 is about the forging of a strong, lifelong friendship between two CDs and how one falls deeply in mutual love with a man.

and:

https://www.literotica.com/s/ladies-...ther-bar-ch-02
Chapter 2 begins both an over-the-top orgy and the beginnings of true love between a man and the other of the two CDs.

I'm always ready to shamelessly plug my own stories, but these have been well received.

Old 10-05-2017, 10:27 AM   #5
litfan10
owner of slave_

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayLikestoRead View Post
I'm stepping WAY outside my comfort zone and trying to write a trans story. The problem is, all the trans stories that I see have titles that make me think that the author is objectifying the trans person. Can anyone recommend a story where a cis person and a trans person fall in love? (Mine are a cis man and a trans woman, but any combination would be helpful.)
hey Jay. The best trans story I've ever had the pleasure to read here is 36ff_Tiki's Quinn series https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

In my latest series, The New Deal, I have a trans character but still have a long way to go with her; I've barely scratched the surface.

Good luck and happy writing.

She was never as simple as she led them to believe; She was the keeper of a secret flame, and she waited patiently for somebody to see it, and love it, as it burned.--Jose Chaves - Seen, Loved, and Cherished

"You sir, have a mucky mind" - Dianthus 7/26/10
"Yes, it's official. You are cute!" - slave_ 09/09/10
"Now, you are a cute smart ass" - slave_ 10/21/10
"You are so full of s**t your eyes are brown" (and they really are!) - TxRad 7/24/10

I'm a perverted, smut minded, slave owning, poly-amorous, bisexual Buddhist - been a Hell of a journey getting me here but I love the destination Me

product of my mucky mind

Old 10-05-2017, 11:31 PM   #6
JayLikestoRead
Experienced

Sorry, latecomer. I meant that the titles I've seen suggest that THEIR characters fetishize the trans person. I'm looking for stories where that's not the case.

Old 10-06-2017, 09:59 AM   #7
member9458
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayLikestoRead View Post
Sorry, latecomer. I meant that the titles I've seen suggest that THEIR characters fetishize the trans person. I'm looking for stories where that's not the case.
You want "Big Flippin' Deal" by Ian Saul Whitcomb: https://www.literotica.com/s/big-flipping-deal-ch-01

I don't normally go for trans stories either, but this was fantastic.

Old 10-09-2017, 02:47 PM   #8
stickygirl
Literotica Guru

I'm not sure "A Fishing Trip but I'm the bait" sounds fetishistic but it's a journey of discovery, exploration, change and love... oh and quite a bit of hot stuff too.

and if a series is too long then here's an affectionate two-pager
"Letter to Max, my online friend"

I hope I don't sound too critical of other writers if I concur that there is too much two-dimensional stuff written. Transgender women ( and men ) are just people and with all the flaws and failings of cis-gender folk. Why can't there be moments of humour and honest tears in a story, even a short one? If you need any info or pointers then PM me and I'll throw in my halfpence worth.

Old 10-10-2017, 08:31 AM   #9
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by latecomer91364 View Post
I might humbly proffer up a story of my own:

https://www.literotica.com/s/ladies-...ther-bar-ch-01
Chapter 1 is about the forging of a strong, lifelong friendship between two CDs and how one falls deeply in mutual love with a man.

and:

https://www.literotica.com/s/ladies-...ther-bar-ch-02
Chapter 2 begins both an over-the-top orgy and the beginnings of true love between a man and the other of the two CDs.

I'm always ready to shamelessly plug my own stories, but these have been well received.
I would offer a series of stories about Angel Jones. She is a real person, a T-girl or transgender, and I wrote them under her direction.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.