Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 09-23-2017, 05:06 PM   #1
PlasticBlonde2017
Virgin

Bimbo Fiction Recommendations

Hi, I'm preparing the final edit (with a Literotica editor), of my first bimbo fiction story and i just wanted to see what was out there that was of a similar subject matter. Can you please recommend stories about bimbos, or barbie types (fake boobs, blonde hair, white, etc), so that I can make sure that my story is distinct and different enough to add something new to the Literotica store of stories. I know Bimbo fiction is nice (though i don't understand why), and would really appreciate other Litertica members recommendations and judgements on the bimbo fiction that has gone before os that i don't make the same mistakes.

Old 09-23-2017, 05:16 PM   #2
rjordan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasticBlonde2017 View Post
Can you please recommend stories about bimbos, or barbie types (fake boobs, blonde hair, white, etc), so that I can make sure that my story is distinct and different enough to add something new to the Literotica store of stories.
If you write it, it will be distinct and different. No need to worry about what others might have done.

I have to admit bimbo fiction is new to me so you're already ahead of the game.

rj

ETAOINSHRDLU

Old 09-23-2017, 09:25 PM   #3
NotWise
Snipe hunter

Quote:
Hi, I'm preparing the final edit (with a Literotica editor), of my first bimbo fiction story and i just wanted to see what was out there that was of a similar subject matter. Can you please recommend stories about bimbos, or barbie types (fake boobs, blonde hair, white, etc), so that I can make sure that my story is distinct and different enough to add something new to the Literotica store of stories. I know Bimbo fiction is nice (though i don't understand why), and would really appreciate other Litertica members recommendations and judgements on the bimbo fiction that has gone before os that i don't make the same mistakes.
As far as I know, "bimbo fiction" is not a category here, so you should be free to post anything that comes to mind. The readers may love you for it.

My personal favorites are The Third Ring and Oscar's Place.
My most recent story is Pixie in the Rain.
Next up is "Her Bodyguard," a brother/sister tale for the Valentine's Day contest

Old 09-23-2017, 10:32 PM   #4
RetroFan
Really Experienced

I've written one bimbo story called 'Debbie the Dumb Gold Digger', which is on the Lesbian board.

Old 09-24-2017, 05:42 AM   #5
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit

To judge how the word "bimbo" is regarded in the UK, I'd have thought that 'humour' would be an appropriate category.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259

Old 09-24-2017, 06:20 AM   #6
SusanJillParker
I'm 100% woman

Quote:
My good friend, Barbie, is a tall, blonde, busty, blue-eyed bimbo. Coincidentally enough, she writes under the name of TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo.

The link to one of her stories, If I'm a Whore, All Women are Whores, is below. If you read it, please vote for her. She'd appreciate the support of your vote.

https://www.literotica.com/s/if-im-a...men-are-whores

By the way, Barbie is single and she's looking for not just any man but a man's man, a manly man, and a macho man. If you fit that description and are financially secure, write to her. She'd like that.

Oh, by the way, I almost forgot. I'm a bimbo too.
A three time winner of Literotica's year long, Survivor Contests, the writer with the most stories in the most categories wins. I finished 2nd three times and 3rd twice. I've won twice as much contest money than any other writer on Literotica.
As well as 7 other secret names, I've written under the names of AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph and WmForrester. Now I write under my real name, my birth name, SusanJillParker.
I've written more than 2,200 stories and poems and more than 10 million words, all posted on literotica. My story, I love you, Mommy, written under my WmForrester name was the most read story in all of 2010 and is #59 on the all-time most read list with 2 million hits.
I deleted 350 stories from my BostonFictionWriter name due to theft and have won three Green E's. Oh, and I'm modest too.

Old 09-24-2017, 07:45 AM   #7
TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanJillParker View Post
My good friend, Barbie, is a tall, blonde, busty, blue-eyed bimbo. Coincidentally enough, she writes under the name of TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo.

The link to one of her stories, If I'm a Whore, All Women are Whores, is below. If you read it, please vote for her. She'd appreciate the support of your vote.

https://www.literotica.com/s/if-im-a...men-are-whores

By the way, Barbie is single and she's looking for not just any man but a man's man, a manly man, and a macho man. If you fit that description and are financially secure, write to her. She'd like that.

Oh, by the way, I almost forgot. I'm a bimbo too.
God, Susan. I'm blushing. I didn't know you were going to advertise my story by outing me as a bimbo (lol).

We bimbos need to stick together.

Old 09-24-2017, 08:25 AM   #8
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Don't ya just love it when Freddie talks to himself.

All Stories By TxRad

Old 09-24-2017, 09:15 AM   #9
My I
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxRad View Post
Don't ya just love it when Freddie talks to himself.
Doesn't thrill me. But I really love seeing "grown, mature" men who act like 12 yr olds. Makes me feel soooo much better about myself.

Back on subject; What is your definition of bimbo? Some might see a street hooker as a bimbo, or the classic Hollywood dumb blonde, or a Stripper who is willing to take off her clothes for money but not willing to have sex for it.

My alter-ego, Elloelle, has a couple stories that you could call Bimbo Fiction. Dumb blonde stipper's sexual misadventures. They were fun to write and I may eventually do a couple more. Link in my sig and stuff.

You may know a thing that is not true. But in understanding there can be ONLY truth.
If you truly want to understand you will need contrast. NOT adherence to a single idea.

The Truth is in the Contrast

And Stuff

Fate is just what you call it when you donít know the name of the person screwing you over.

Old 09-24-2017, 09:19 AM   #10
SusanJillParker
I'm 100% woman

[Personal attacks and trolling prohibited per our Forum Rules]
A three time winner of Literotica's year long, Survivor Contests, the writer with the most stories in the most categories wins. I finished 2nd three times and 3rd twice. I've won twice as much contest money than any other writer on Literotica.
As well as 7 other secret names, I've written under the names of AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph and WmForrester. Now I write under my real name, my birth name, SusanJillParker.
I've written more than 2,200 stories and poems and more than 10 million words, all posted on literotica. My story, I love you, Mommy, written under my WmForrester name was the most read story in all of 2010 and is #59 on the all-time most read list with 2 million hits.
I deleted 350 stories from my BostonFictionWriter name due to theft and have won three Green E's. Oh, and I'm modest too.

Last edited by AH_Mod : 09-24-2017 at 02:52 PM.

Old 09-24-2017, 09:24 AM   #11
My I
Really Really Experienced

Nevermind.

You may know a thing that is not true. But in understanding there can be ONLY truth.
If you truly want to understand you will need contrast. NOT adherence to a single idea.

The Truth is in the Contrast

And Stuff

Fate is just what you call it when you donít know the name of the person screwing you over.

Last edited by My I : 09-24-2017 at 03:05 PM.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:00 AM   #12
jaF0
Worthless Toad

Do I hear some is about to Try Sail -ing?

< ~~~: Silently Enraged :~~~ >
No, I'm not OK.

Old 09-24-2017, 11:26 AM   #13
Desiremakesmeweak
Literotica Guru

I once went to Shibuya district in Tokyo, opened up my Japan-English phrase book in the middle of a small group of good-looking chicks, and said: 'Bimbo-wa o kudasai?'

...If that helps.

Old 09-24-2017, 11:31 AM   #14
latecomer91364
Literotica Guru

God bless all the Bimbos. I love them. We need them.

Old 09-24-2017, 01:11 PM   #15
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Go for bimboization, any gender -- transformation into a bimbo.
Natural blonde is insufficient. Go for bimbos of all ethnicities and tones.
(What is plural of bimbo? Bimbos, or bimbi, or bimborama for many?)
A world of bimbi, where non-bimbi (any gender) are... imperfect...
In our world, aid and support programs for recovering bimbi.

Old 09-24-2017, 01:17 PM   #16
HandsInTheDark
Storyteller

We need a rule about children on the forum. Not under-18s. We already have that rule. I mean children.

This is a good day for my ignore list, it seems.

Manu, add code to display the IP address of the poster. If we're going to have children posting as grownups, let's at least make them use VPN addresses.

Old 09-24-2017, 01:22 PM   #17
jaF0
Worthless Toad

For visual inspiration: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=989695

< ~~~: Silently Enraged :~~~ >
No, I'm not OK.