Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-22-2017, 12:52 AM   #126
AH_Mod
Experienced
 
AH_Mod is offline
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 89
If this sharp turn into politics continues, it's going to result in removed posts, posts migrated to the politics forum, or closure of the thread.

Stay on topic and keep the political tangents to a minimum, please. We have a political forum now. Political discussions belong there.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2017, 12:59 AM   #127
norwaygirl
Loves Spam
 
norwaygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: shhhh
Posts: 485
.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2017, 10:29 PM   #128
SWIM21
Experienced
 
SWIM21 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Stuck in Biloxi, MS
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuck72 View Post
I TRULY think a lot of people today donít really know what being racist is. Most interracial porn is between a black man and a white girl. Most who get excited watching it , IS because of the skin color. That doesnít make you racist, sorry . And if a black guy just loved white pussy, would HE be a racist too? Itís just hot sex people . I like the videoís that have those dominant black guys doing a white slut wife, OR heís got a white prison bitch boy. I donít dislike black people or I wouldnít watch it, it would disgust me, THEN I would think I'm racist. NOW! What makes a person a real racist? Today it seems like a lot of things , Thatís not the right answer. The dictionary donít say it has anything to do with interracial porn. I thought we were over this shit , it seems EVERYBODY is racist today. Oh well , will it ever end NO!
I don't think you are racist, but you are objectifying another human being based on their perceived desirable traits. But that's what porn is - objectification. I'm not going to go on a rant about the evils of objectification, especially when I'd be just another hypocrite. However, I do feel a bit guilty sometimes that I like watching black guys fuck white girls more than otherwise because I am very aware of the passive racism that informs my attraction to it. I live in Mississippi, folks. Believe me, interracial anything is VERY taboo on the surface, but not between the sheets.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 12:45 AM   #129
SimonDoom
Literotica Guru
 
SimonDoom is online now
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 962
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIM21 View Post
I don't think you are racist, but you are objectifying another human being based on their perceived desirable traits. But that's what porn is - objectification. I'm not going to go on a rant about the evils of objectification, especially when I'd be just another hypocrite. However, I do feel a bit guilty sometimes that I like watching black guys fuck white girls more than otherwise because I am very aware of the passive racism that informs my attraction to it. I live in Mississippi, folks. Believe me, interracial anything is VERY taboo on the surface, but not between the sheets.
My two cents: don't feel guilty. This is, for many people, a fantasy site. A place to indulge fantasies. Fantasies often are things that people like to think about doing without really wanting to do. It's a GOOD thing to have that kind of an outlet. And if we don't acknowledge that, we are being simplistic about human nature and psychology.

I've already said it, and I think there's no doubt about it: IR porn/erotica, which usually means black male/white female porn, gets its erotic thrill to a substantial degree from the taboo, which is based upon racism. That doesn't mean you are a racist to enjoy the fantasy, any more than it means that women who have rape fantasies really want to be raped, or people who read mom-son incest stories want incestuous relationships, or people who read vampire porn want to be vampires. Wanting to watch Friday the 13th movies doesn't make you a potential serial killer.

The fun of a site like this is that it's a place to indulge in those fantasies without getting worked up about what drives them. Let go the guilt and keep reading.
__________________
My stories are at https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 12:53 AM   #130
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 3,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblethorn View Post
I couldn't read the whole of the article you linked to; they have some sort of pop-up ad that made everything past the first couple of paragraphs unreadable on my browser. But from what I could see of it, looks like they're misrepresenting the WaPo article they discuss.

Here's that article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...les-in-warsaw/

It doesn't say that classical music is racist, it doesn't say that enjoying symphonies is racist. It was responding to a statement that could be summarised as "Americans and Europeans are better than other cultures because we write symphonies and invent stuff".

Perhaps not a huge stretch to see racism in that.
Yep, that's how I read it too ... 'we're more civilised than everyone else because symphonies etc'.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 12:54 AM   #131
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 3,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuck72 View Post
I TRULY think a lot of people today donít really know what being racist is. Most interracial porn is between a black man and a white girl. Most who get excited watching it , IS because of the skin color. That doesnít make you racist, sorry . And if a black guy just loved white pussy, would HE be a racist too? Itís just hot sex people . I like the videoís that have those dominant black guys doing a white slut wife, OR heís got a white prison bitch boy. I donít dislike black people or I wouldnít watch it, it would disgust me, THEN I would think I'm racist. NOW! What makes a person a real racist? Today it seems like a lot of things , Thatís not the right answer. The dictionary donít say it has anything to do with interracial porn. I thought we were over this shit , it seems EVERYBODY is racist today. Oh well , will it ever end NO!
Why is the skin colour 'exciting'?
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 01:30 AM   #132
antoniomamie
Virgin
 
antoniomamie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasticBlonde2017 View Post
There was a discussion at work today that i heard when someone said that all interracial porn was racist. Everyone just agreed with him and no one contested it, i would have done but i didn't understand what he was getting at. I enjoy interracial porn (WW/ BM) and millions of other people do all over the world and i just wondered if people felt the same here too and could explain why as i don't see what's racist about it. I think it can be quite the opposite and really beautiful.
while I find most men of African decent are well endowed made to give woman pleasure (not saying white or oriental are not) why has all things we enjoyed from yesterdays simpler era's become so twisted. even a sneeze can be considered a racist problem 2017.. farther from civil war & we keep going backwards, rather than forward stop creating divisions. instead of blacks whites or oriental. Christian, Jew, Hindi, Muslim or atheist we're all American's ! drop color sit back relax breath. watch the porn stop putting a derogatory spin on everything. life is more than black & white, enjoy the porn note the hot men & women all Gods & Goddess's. bodies for our libido. no more on race stop the madness ! I am a gay ugly old man an wish I were as hot & well endowed as many of these black or whites men or Women baring it all for my drooling pleasures
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 05:13 AM   #133
SWIM21
Experienced
 
SWIM21 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Stuck in Biloxi, MS
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
Why is the skin colour 'exciting'?
I can't speak for anyone else, but to me, it's not that the skin color is so exciting itself, it's that the skin color or race is different from my own. To tell you the truth, a lot of times I have a hard time enjoying porn because I can't stand the male performers, who are usually white. They just get on my nerves in a way that not only black performers, but foreign performers do not. In fact, I vastly prefer euro porn to American if it is another language because it allows me to dissociate from reality easier and get into the fantasy more readily. But at the same time, I like to hear the women talk dirty, so it's ideal if there is a mixture of the two. Finally, another reason is that a lot of times white male performers are so pale it makes me sick. Pale and hairy is even worse. It just really grosses me out.

By the way, I like your user name. Sonic Youth is one of my favorite bands.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 09:27 AM   #134
cuck72
Really Experienced
 
cuck72 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 226
They sometimes remind us of the they're color

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
Why is the skin colour 'exciting'?
I really don't know, but for me, I have lots of submissive cuckold fantasies, and feel that Black men can be more dominating to me. I love hearing THEM SAY " you like that black dick ? Then suck that black dick . I think interracial porn just adds another turn on in sex, like lesbian sex , forced cream pie eating. And how about the breeding sex ? Mostly black men breeding white girls, it's a huge taboo turn on, call it racist. BUT it turns a lot of us on. Both black and white folks.
__________________
I'm a submissive Bi cum cleaning cuckold bitch husband , who Has a small dick . To my wife it's a little boys dick, she loves telling me this . I'm always thinking of other men fucking my wife and making me their laughed at clean up bitch . Love chatting with much younger men that fantasies about a mature older mom slut.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2017, 04:05 AM   #135
SWIM21
Experienced
 
SWIM21 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Stuck in Biloxi, MS
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuck72 View Post
I really don't know, but for me, I have lots of submissive cuckold fantasies, and feel that Black men can be more dominating to me. I love hearing THEM SAY " you like that black dick ? Then suck that black dick . I think interracial porn just adds another turn on in sex, like lesbian sex , forced cream pie eating. And how about the breeding sex ? Mostly black men breeding white girls, it's a huge taboo turn on, call it racist. BUT it turns a lot of us on. Both black and white folks.
I think the breeding aspect is more of a cuckold thing than an interracial thing. I almost exclusively watch interracial straight porn, but I don't like creampies or 'breeding' at all. Feels like a waste of a good cumshot to me. But then, I'm not into cuckolding either. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2017, 04:14 AM   #136
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 3,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIM21 View Post
I can't speak for anyone else, but to me, it's not that the skin color is so exciting itself, it's that the skin color or race is different from my own. To tell you the truth, a lot of times I have a hard time enjoying porn because I can't stand the male performers, who are usually white. They just get on my nerves in a way that not only black performers, but foreign performers do not. In fact, I vastly prefer euro porn to American if it is another language because it allows me to dissociate from reality easier and get into the fantasy more readily. But at the same time, I like to hear the women talk dirty, so it's ideal if there is a mixture of the two. Finally, another reason is that a lot of times white male performers are so pale it makes me sick. Pale and hairy is even worse. It just really grosses me out.

By the way, I like your user name. Sonic Youth is one of my favorite bands.
LOL - thanks. I'm not actually a massive fan - I just needed a name in a hurry one day, and she's cool, hot, and age appropriate.

I get your point there as well ... I guess I find non-white skin, as a general rule, more attractive, even though I'm white. I don't think it's an 'exotic' thing ... I prefer myself when I'm less pasty as well.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2017, 07:38 PM   #137
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru
 
ChloeTzang's Avatar
 
ChloeTzang is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Nope, ain't telling..., USA
Posts: 3,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
LOL - thanks. I'm not actually a massive fan - I just needed a name in a hurry one day, and she's cool, hot, and age appropriate.

I get your point there as well ... I guess I find non-white skin, as a general rule, more attractive, even though I'm white. I don't think it's an 'exotic' thing ... I prefer myself when I'm less pasty as well.
It's quite fascinating because I'm definitely non-pasty, as in that very light sort of olive brown skin and I love white on my guy. Tanned is fine but I'm not big on it. I have no idea why, it's just very attractive to me. Going to have to think about this one.
__________________
Chloe Tzang
Coming soon for the 2018 Literotica Valentine's Day competition,
- "Screw Your Roses, Asshole" (a girl, a band and a boyfriend ... what can possibly be screwed), and ...
- "Fields of Gold" (a romantic tearjerking tale of a guy, a girl and an AH64 Apache...)

Winner - 2017 Literotica April Fools Competition: "Fingerprints on my Heart"

All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee
Aaaaand... Chloe's first actual published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") now available on Amazon as part of the Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2017, 12:15 AM   #138
SWIM21
Experienced
 
SWIM21 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Stuck in Biloxi, MS
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeTzang View Post
It's quite fascinating because I'm definitely non-pasty, as in that very light sort of olive brown skin and I love white on my guy. Tanned is fine but I'm not big on it. I have no idea why, it's just very attractive to me. Going to have to think about this one.
It's the lure of the 'other'. I'm not pale or pasty, kind of light olive from a mixture of central European and Cherokee, with dark brown hair and eyes, but my skin gets extremely dark when I tan. So I kind of gravitate more towards pale-ish blondes and red heads with green or blue eyes, and I don't really like too much tan on women. Looking back, I've noticed a definite trend in my tastes, especially in person.

I actually suspect that this has something to do with the Westermark effect, which is what keeps humans and animals from inbreeding among intact families. So, because breeding outside of our race refreshes the gene pool, being attracted to people with opposing features might just be an instinctive drive toward genetic variability rather than an informed racial preference. So it's really not about any notion of superiority, just difference.

Last edited by SWIM21 : 09-26-2017 at 12:17 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2017, 12:28 AM   #139
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 17,595
I am nominally white. (My Quaker grandma says I'm half-Martian.) My first fuck was black, on an electrically-charged stormy night that felt like nearby Niagara Falls generators were short-circuiting to the skies. Further fucks were English, Mexican Indio, USA Indio, Asian, Honky, hippy, and probably monstrous.

Race is a social condition. Fucking is what matters.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2017, 01:08 AM   #140
latecomer91364
Literotica Guru
 
latecomer91364's Avatar
 
latecomer91364 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: On the bottom, silly!
Posts: 4,366
In a truly desegregated world, why can't I fuck all types of people, and why can't I watch all combinations of races and sexes fuck each other without some bullshit PC criticism? It's fun, godammit!

If I watch a white fuck a black is that 'slave' porn?
If I watch a black fuck a white, is that 'revenge' porn?

It's people fucking, with flavors.
Objectification? Of course.

So? It's porn, not society or the workplace. HR needn't be called.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2017, 01:12 AM   #141
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 51,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by latecomer91364 View Post
In a truly desegregated world, why can't I fuck all types of people, and why can't I watch all combinations of races and sexes fuck each other without some bullshit PC criticism? It's fun, godammit!
This.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2017, 04:13 AM   #142
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 3,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeTzang View Post
It's quite fascinating because I'm definitely non-pasty, as in that very light sort of olive brown skin and I love white on my guy. Tanned is fine but I'm not big on it. I have no idea why, it's just very attractive to me. Going to have to think about this one.
Maybe it's ... I don't know - I was going to say something clever there, but it's not really happening. A lot of dark-skinned cultures value pale skins - maybe it's just about difference. (There's a more long-winded possible explanation for the dark-skinned cultures preferring light skins ... but I'm never really sure how convinced I am by it.)
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2017, 04:17 AM   #143
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 3,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIM21 View Post
It's the lure of the 'other'. I'm not pale or pasty, kind of light olive from a mixture of central European and Cherokee, with dark brown hair and eyes, but my skin gets extremely dark when I tan. So I kind of gravitate more towards pale-ish blondes and red heads with green or blue eyes, and I don't really like too much tan on women. Looking back, I've noticed a definite trend in my tastes, especially in person.

I actually suspect that this has something to do with the Westermark effect, which is what keeps humans and animals from inbreeding among intact families. So, because breeding outside of our race refreshes the gene pool, being attracted to people with opposing features might just be an instinctive drive toward genetic variability rather than an informed racial preference. So it's really not about any notion of superiority, just difference.
My mother is convinced my kid is so healthy and pretty because we cross-bred.

I don't think this is quite in the same box as a lot of 'inter-racial porn' though which, as many commenters above have noted, is often based on (frequently unpleasant) stereotypes.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2017, 12:19 AM   #144
latecomer91364
Literotica Guru
 
latecomer91364's Avatar
 
latecomer91364 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: On the bottom, silly!
Posts: 4,366
Today I watched a very entertaining video of a black woman and a Chinese woman making love. It was great, but confusing. I didn't know who the fuck to oppress.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2017, 09:46 AM   #145
HandsInTheDark
Storyteller
 
HandsInTheDark is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Not relevant
Posts: 1,674
I'm white. I don't knowingly oppress people and when I've been in a position to hire I've been colorblind. My current employer is colorblind. I've heard of race riots but never seen one live. I don't know if there's ever been a race incident in my town. We don't have a lot of troublemakers and they mostly seem to be the same color as me.

I can think of sex as two people, fucking. I don't worry too much about anyone's skin color (cf. DC Talk's excellent Colored People) because it just doesn't matter, right?

A guy who's lived in poverty all his life, has been unable to score decent medical care, been rejected by employers for skin color or accent (no proof of course), had a cousin shot by a cop, didn't ever get a lot of support from a very absent father...

My guess is that when they see sex, they see someone getting fucked.

We're all products of our circumstances; not many people rise above them, even though we're all supposed to. A person whose entire life was defined by his race is going to see racism everywhere. Someone like me, for whom race has simply never been an issue, is free to slam PC thinking as crap (and a lot of it is), is free to see racism as a problem we could solve overnight ("just stop being racist"), and is very free to switch off the news when it's another race riot or another expose on what percentage of black males vs white males in america spend time in jail.

Everything is racist if you want it to be, or if you've lived a life conditioned by racial circumstances. Most of us here have enough free time to write for fun. I don't think a lot of us have the whole "I might get shot today, and I might not eat today" perspective in place, so maybe we're not in a position to pass judgement on what's racist and what isn't. I'm the first to make fun of people getting the vapors over cotton - if you can't rise above circumstances, you can't talk effectively about them and maybe you're not the one who should try. But I also get that I don't get it. If someone sees everything as racist, odds are fair that they have their reasons.

So I think this thread is meaningless. Of course IR porn isn't inherently racist. But I'm white, moderately well off, no one's ever pointed a gun at me and my girl could be a poster child for why northern Europe is such a great place to get genes from. What do I, or I'd hazard to say any of us, know about racism?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2017, 01:30 PM   #146
CyranoJ
Ustuzou
 
CyranoJ's Avatar
 
CyranoJ is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: The place is Sumeria, in a Boeing 787. AD.
Posts: 2,169
[post edited - it was a touch unfair]
__________________
The stories so far. Find me on Twitter here, or check out publications here.

"Why are you wearing that stupid Man suit?"

- Frank

"These crab cakes are good as a mug. I fucks with these crab cakes."

- "Ann Coulter", The Boondocks

"Our Spider-Minx enjoys toying with him. You can almost picture the knowing smirk beneath that mask."

- Peter K. Rosenthal

Last edited by CyranoJ : 09-28-2017 at 08:19 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2017, 03:24 PM   #147
HandsInTheDark
Storyteller
 
HandsInTheDark is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Not relevant
Posts: 1,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyranoJ View Post
Stock avoidance phrases like these are a pretty dead giveaway of intentionally trying to drown out signal with noise.
So are one sentence mis-summaries of nuanced positions.

I've done work in the third world helping people of other races survive famine and worse. When you get as far as helping out in a local soup kitchen, maybe you can comment on how other people regard racism and poverty.

But not to me. I won't see it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2017, 05:02 PM   #148
CyranoJ
Ustuzou
 
CyranoJ's Avatar
 
CyranoJ is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: The place is Sumeria, in a Boeing 787. AD.
Posts: 2,169
I mean in due fairness, you did say "if you've lived a life conditioned by racial circumstances." It's just that all of us have lived lives conditioned by racial circumstances no matter which side of white privilege it was on, and it's a huge fallacy to claim that you can't identify racism if you've had privilege. In fact often the reverse is true, it's just that racism is much more tempting to the people benefiting from it.
__________________
The stories so far. Find me on Twitter here, or check out publications here.

"Why are you wearing that stupid Man suit?"

- Frank

"These crab cakes are good as a mug. I fucks with these crab cakes."

- "Ann Coulter", The Boondocks

"Our Spider-Minx enjoys toying with him. You can almost picture the knowing smirk beneath that mask."

- Peter K. Rosenthal
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2017, 06:41 PM   #149
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.
 
Bramblethorn's Avatar
 
Bramblethorn is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandsInTheDark View Post
IA person whose entire life was defined by his race is going to see racism everywhere. Someone like me, for whom race has simply never been an issue, is free to slam PC thinking as crap (and a lot of it is), is free to see racism as a problem we could solve overnight ("just stop being racist")
I realise you're not endorsing this position. But since a lot of people genuinely do believe this stuff, here's a little story worth reading about Robert Moses, city architect of NY:

Quote:
I remember his aide, Sid Shapiro, who I spent a lot of time getting to talk to me, he finally talked to me. And he had this quote that Iíve never forgotten. He said Moses didnít want poor people, particularly poor people of color, to use Jones Beach, so they had legislation passed forbidding the use of buses on parkways.

Then he had this quote, and I can still hear him saying it to me. ďLegislation can always be changed. Itís very hard to tear down a bridge once itís up.Ē So he built 180 or 170 bridges too low for buses.

We used Jones Beach a lot, because I used to work the night shift for the first couple of years, so Iíd sleep til 12 and then weíd go down and spend a lot of afternoons at the beach. It never occurred to me that there werenít any black people at the beach.

So Ina and I went to the main parking lot, that huge 10,000-car lot. We stood there with steno pads, and we had three columns: Whites, Blacks, Others. And I still remember that first column ó there were a few Others, and almost no Blacks. The Whites would be go on to the next page. I said, God, this is what Robert Moses did. This is how you can shape a metropolis for generations.
Source here; somewhat more critical discussion here which still comes to the conclusion that, yes, the bridges at Jones are unusually low.

Quite literally structural racism there, the sort that doesn't get fixed by well-meaning white folk repeating "I don't see colour".

Quote:
I'm the first to make fun of people getting the vapors over cotton - if you can't rise above circumstances, you can't talk effectively about them and maybe you're not the one who should try. But I also get that I don't get it. If someone sees everything as racist, odds are fair that they have their reasons.
Speaking of cotton: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/27/u...nfederate.html
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2017, 06:58 PM   #150
MrKittyLuver
Virgin
 
MrKittyLuver is offline
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: The other side of your screen
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
Why is the skin colour 'exciting'?
Personally, it's as simple as the color contrast. For me, watching porn is mostly visual. I know that seems like a "no duh" sort of statement to make, but plenty of people watch porn for all kinds of fantasies and mind trips or whatever. When I get in the mood for the story side of porn, I start looking for something to read, instead. With video, it's all about the uglies bumping...and if there's some sleezy keyboards and saxophones, all the better!

If the story/set-up is a stupid, racist trope, I usually skip to the sex to see if it's worth watching, or, more often then not, just skip to a different video altogether.

I prefer white women with black men, because it looks good...sometimes I really couldn't care less about the story behind the scene. Same reason I prefer big cocks with small pussies...it looks good. I get a similar appeal from women using dildos of different colors sometimes. I like white men with light skinned black women, because if the woman is very dark skinned then the scene needs to be very well lit and the camera person on top of their game, otherwise the man just sort of...disappears. Detail gets lost and I am there for the visuals, after all.

Sound also gets me. Like the novelty of watching Asian girls is usually more about how they make different noises than western girls and not so much about how they look. But that's more cultural than racial, I think...I imagine a black girl raised in japan who's never known a different culture would make those same noises.

So, no, I don't think IR porn is inherently racist...and even if it is deliberately made so, the end user doesn't always play along with that plan.

Last edited by MrKittyLuver : 09-28-2017 at 07:04 PM. Reason: I could care less, but that would be wrong...
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:59 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.