A Smuggler's Demise.

Joined
Sep 5, 2017
Posts
17
Cole smirked gently to himself as he pushed his fingers down onto the panel, the small screen lighting up under his touch and flickering to life. There was a moment of silence, where nothing truly happened but within an instant; the large doors to the bridge slowly opened. A gentle hiss as the hydroponics pulled open the rather weight metal panels that formed the door. Cole's smirk was ever present on his features, with the company he often attracted he was usually incredibly sure of himself. He was considerably well off when compared to other smugglers; afterall, not everyone was able to afford something as large and as expensive as a CR90 corvette.

He didn't dress in the rather common outfit that most other smugglers wore, instead he wore a brown jacket that went over a thin white shirt. Similar colored trousers hardly made him stand out, but in his line of work? It paid to blend in with the crowd. His face was well sculpted, a 5 o'clock shadow spread across his strong jaw. Whilst his face was mostly unblemished, there had been obvious attempts to cover up a scar upon on his lip. Something as memorable as that could mean the difference between life and death. As he held the door open for his companion, he couldn't help but lean back and slightly admire the view of her strutting inside. His ice-blue eyes flicked back up to her features quickly, he didn't want to get caught as that could ruin the evenings plan.

Leading her over towards the console, he made a gesture out to the stars around them. Within the dark and endless void of space, the bright lights that seemed to shine in the distance proved to be beacons to men of his repute. The guided the way as much as they had the voyagers of old, something that was not lost on the smuggler. "Incredible, isn't it? Is there anywhere you want to go? Since you were so eager to get a tour of my ship; I presume there is a planet or two you want to visit before you return home?" He wasn't object to such a thing, but if she told him? There might be a story behind her choices that would let him see a little bit deeper into her personality and soul.

Cole's life was a strange one, his past was something he hardly ever spoke about but whatever it was it had given him an intricate knowledge of Sith relics and activities and his most prized possession being a self-curated map that depicted the locations of a variety of these relics that were rather powerful. Should they fall into the wrong hands? Who knows what would happen! But Cole didn't care, he just wanted to make sure he found a buyer that was reliable and someone he could trust, someone that wouldn't blow him and his ship up the moment he handed over the map. With the Sith being as they were? Well, half of them were paranoid and the other half were psychotic. Both were dangerous.

As for Cole's ship? Well, it was crewed by B1 droids, old, cheap and close to obsolete technology from the clone wars. But they were worth the price Cole had paid, each one had it's own individual paint scheme, something that he had done by hand himself. Even now one or two of the shut down droids could be seen laying down on a table to one corner of the room, with sketches and paper scattered around for potential designs. They wouldn't interfere with Cole or his guests, they were programmed purely to fly the ship to the co-ordinates that were typed into the command console. With no destination plotted? They simply worked on maintenance, keeping the ship oiled and repaired, ensuring that nothing would break down in any inconvenient instances. It showed as well, there was not a single speck of dust to be found upon the metal floor beneath them, nor the walls that loomed up and over the pair.

"So, What should I call you anyway?" He asked, turning to face his female companion. There was a slight glint in Cole's eyes. A little lustful hunger as he presumed that the woman infront of him was little more than an easy lay. Afterall, she couldn't be anything else, could she?
 
Marra "The Widow"

Twelve years was a long time, and much of Marra had changed in those formative years. She suspected Cole had no idea whom she were, nor how their past had intertwined. However brief that had been, he had matured well. He filled out nicely, but his profession left much to be desired. If you were concerned with abiding by silly laws. A smuggler, who could procure any little thing, or large thing one's heart desired. If it were of no great importance. He kept the good stuff hidden well, and few knew it and of it. Those Ancient relics were just the thing her commander demanded of her, which meant Cole were now, almost, expendable.

"Quaint." Sarcasm dripped from her painted lips, a smirk lifting up at one corner as she turn slowly about the space. Droids. Unreliable at best, and at worst.. Ammunition. Useless hunks of a forgotten phase, but it would serve her purpose quite well. Dark eyes shift to rest upon his face, her smile lifting with a warmth she did not feel any longer, "Impressive, Captain." She paid false compliment and nary would one suspect her of misleading or lies. She were gifted, sith by choice.

Every shift of her form, leather would creak as she wore a very.. audacious piece. Body harness of mostly leather, some bit of netting, a little silk and strategically placed holes with glimpse of flesh beneath. Her hair, snow white from dye and dark roots did reveal her true coloring if one were to look. Her tattoos and facial markings did not distract nor break up the beauty beneath too much to turn a man's eye, or woman's, from her. She knew her affect, and counted on it to distract him into giving over what she wanted from him. The map.

Did he know her now? His casual behavior would suggest not. He did not recall her from their youth and he did not realize that he played Host to the "Widow" either. As she could not get a read off of him to know his thoughts, she had to rely solely on body language. His was quite suggestive for a romp over a console some where near by, if she but let him. "Mirra." Finally flow from her ruby lips, smiling as she slid a curvy backside up against the captain's seat. "I am told you have a knack for navigating your way through.." Her eyes sparkled with a bit of lewd in her suggestive tone, "the stars." She recline back in invitation, a pose that would let him approach closer, should he choose to do so.
 
Last edited:
Truthfully, Cole wasn't entirely sure if the leather piece that Mirra wore was comfortable, it most certainly didn't look it. But, Cole reckoned, that was the price of fashion. His eyes rolled slightly at her comment before he turned to face her as she called him captain. The balls of his feet allowing him to pivot on the floor as he quirked an eyebrow. "Captain, am I now?" He laughed softly and shook his head. A gentle smile on his lip. "Just Cole, not captain if you don't mind." The droids were next to useless, yes, but they were most certainly cheaper to run and maintain than a crew of humans or twi'leks or any sentient race for that matter. They tapped away at the consoles, paying no mind to the pair that stood in the center of the room.

Cole wasn't one to keep up with Siths or Jedi, the only people he paid mind too were the bounty-hunters employed by the Hutt family or any Mandalorians that were audacious enough to make themselves known. His eyes darted towards her, his body followed as he watched her slowly lower herself into his chair. He smirked softly and accepted the invitation, approaching her without any care or caution. He moved forwards and pressed his lips against hers, if she wouldn't reject the kiss, his hand slowly snaked down along her front. Moving along the leather and soft exposed skin before his fingers hooked and his palm came to rest upon her crotch.

"I think we ought to skip the foreplay, don't you?" Despite this, his fingers would attempt to slide down her leathery piece wanting to come into contact with her folds. Two fingers slowly began to work her lower lips as his palm pressed down upon the rest. With his digits dexterously exploring her folds, he would attempt to introduce his tongue into the equation. Eager to explore his partner's mouth and toy with her tongue. A soft and almost faint hum coming from his throat.
 
Mirra

"Just Cole it is." Her lips quirked into a smile, those long legs of hers spreading as he drew nearer to her. Poor unsuspecting man.. Her chin tilt as their eyes would meet, her smile never diminishing despite her intentions.. Her thoughts and memories of him from so long ago. Still cocky as ever, so assured that he were untouchable, seemingly cunning enough to escape time and time again.

He taste of something unfamiliar, some sort of drink perhaps but it were not unpleasant. Back in the day, she would have given anything to feel him touch her like this. Opening to his questing tongue, she let him touch without hindrance, invited him in by lapping at the width of his lower lip. Nibbling and drawing him further and further in to her little web. "Yes, let's ..." She'd skip it all but she needed him distracted.

Lithe thighs part as she lifts at his touching fingers. Tugging her body suit enough to slip within and brush against her intimately. A soft little sound of pleasure filtered through their kissing lips, her heart beat actually sped up, and the heat of desire flickered within her collected posture. Forgotten for just a few moments, her true purpose there, she did press into his touch. Toying with his tongue, she flick and suckle upon him. It had been a long while since she felt any sort of desire and perhaps it were history fueling the pleasurable reunion?

Her hand moves to her hip, while the other fist the locks of his hair. With slanting hungry lips feasting, sucking, her hips move and grind further. Pulling him into her, lifting to wrap those legs about his hips, grinding her wet slit upon two probing digits, she waits to be certain he does not see her movements. Watching and riding the waves of pleasure he offers her freely.. If he but knew of her intent.. Her hand lifts, behind his back and up to his throbbing jugular. A small device within her fingers press and snap with electric current moving to press the knock out bolt to the corded muscle.
 
Cole wasn't surprised that she was so open to his advances, in fact, he chalked it up entirely to his own way with women. His arrogance knew no bounds and for the most part, this entire encounter was stroking his already enlarged ego. Her lips were gentle against his, despite the fact that her kisses and tongue acted in a very similar way to how they had twelve years ago; her identity was still lost on the hapless smuggler.

As her legs wrapped around his waist, his hand dropped suddenly as he began to unbuckle his pants. Three pops followed before her hand reached his neck. With his pants unbuckled, his body wracked with lust and a rather large tent pitched within his underwear, he dropped to the ground. His mind slipping into the cold and unfeeling embrace of unconsciousness as his eyes slowly closed, his last sight was of her luscious form reclining on his chair.

Slowly, his eyes flickered open. Something that required a suitable amount of effort. Lifting his head free from the soft embrace of the pillow, he would rise to sit on the end of the bed. His eyes glanced around the strange room before his hands noted the binds on his ankles and his wrists. He cursed, loudly, less out of anger and more out of a notable disappointment in himself for not seeing this coming. It had all been too good to be true and he knew it! Yet, he let it slip past him and here he was, a prisoner to an unknown woman.

His eyes snapped to her as he raised up three fingers.

"Firstly, what the fuck do you want? Secondly, where the hell is my ship? Finally, why the hell did you change my clothes?" His toes wriggled against the cold floor as he gave a slight tug upon his new attire. A confused look on his face.
 
Mirra

"Is that any way to speak to a Lady, Cole?" Her husky chuckle carried across the distance that separated them. "I would think you would enjoy more comfortable clothes to lay about in?" A coy little tone and smile lifting as her eyes raked him over. Boldly, without hint of shame for any of her actions leading to his capture.. To his imprisonment upon her ship.. Hers.

She liked that word. Hers. He was hers now, to do with as she saw best. Before he could answer her she lift a thumb and two fingers up so that he could see her and them, ticking off one by one to his three questions.

"You." Her smile widened to a predatory level. "I thought I made that clear to you?" She look about the cell, on her ship, in a place he had no knowledge of and then to the cuffs restraining him. She did so enjoy the view of him stretched out on his back, asleep with such an innocence in his relaxed expression.. However, awake was much, much better.. Moving about, well it was down right arousing to watch him move, stretch, scratch.. She must be losing her friggin' mind. Her middle finger lowered, leaving two up.

"Imperial scrap by now." She said, a lie of course but she had no qualms about fibbing to him what so ever. Knowing how attached men were to their toys, she only paused a few ticks before finishing with the truth, "Impound." Her thumb lowered to leave only one finger extended. She push from the wall she had been leaning and approached his cage. Humming a little tune she heard at some space pub some where, her fingers ran down the bars. Caressing with smooth up and down strokes, leaning a hip to it as she watched him get his bearings.

"The clothes you had on were not good for what I wanted. Too bulky and rough. Capable of hiding weapons and hindering..." She smile, "Could not shower you in them either.." She waited another moment or two for him to settle, wondering when he would notice his hair was trimmed a bit and his face clean shaven. "You stank and I wanted you clean. These clothes are preferable.." She motioned to the barely there thin gauze stuff that could drop clean off with but a little tug.

"IF it helps my droid showered you.." Pushing from the bars, her hands slid behind her back as she stood once more. Feet shoulder width apart, her hands clasp behind her, letting him get his fill of staring at her and her latex body suit. "You have something..things, that I want. When you give it to me, you get to go free.. Granted, it leads to what I want."
 
"I have only just met you Mirra, I am no longer sure if that is your real name. When I met you, you were just a loose lass in some shitty bar. Now? You apparently own a ship of some sort and have the--- Wait! What the fuck did you do to my ship?!" His voice would suddenly pitch upwards, a sound of anger emitting from his throat as his eyebrows furrowed before he relaxed slightly, when she revealed that his ship was thankfully just impounded? He visibly relaxed a little.

Unlike her, he was not finding this arousing in any way! He was horrified, if anything. His eyes wide as his hands pressing together infront of him. He seemed to go wide-eyed at the revelation that she had washed him. "Right, other than that being incredibly rude... What is the purpose of it? You have me locked in a cage and certainly, you want something from me that I haven't willingly given to anyone else. Something you can't afford or something you can't get from anywhere else. Presumably, that item is the map?"

He watched carefully, his eyes entirely focused on those breath taking features. He needed to watch her reaction, to read it. For him it was a matter of life and death as he still had no idea who she was. On that train of thought; "Who the hell are you anyway? You're clearly not some bimbo as I thought you were, maybe a high-class one... but that seems unlikely since you want a specific and single item." He sighed gently, rubbing his jaw once more as he approached the bar and pressed his head against the metal bars of the cage that made his new home. "What have you done to me." His voice was a low and disappointed sigh, he glanced down at his clothes as he tugged the shirt he was trapped in. "I just.. Why?"

His arms moved to cross over his muscular and well built chest, his eyes darted to one side before he gave a soft grunt underneath his breath. Swearing, quietly, and in a non-offensive way. He didn't want to upset his host, the woman whom, at this moment controlled every aspect of his life. "I trust, at the very least I will be fed and watered? I don't fancy passing away any time soon and I would very much like to keep my skin in tact." His voice lowered to a soft and slightly threatening growl.
 
Mirra

"Of course we just met.. Silly man." She chided in a tone that said otherwise. Amused none the less with his whine and moaning about his precious old scrap heap of a ship and the state of his attire. Such a prissy thing.. Funny, she did not recall him behaving like such a damned Diva back in the day? Maybe she did not know him that well at all? Granted, back then, it was all purely hormonal desire and nothing to do with the man himself.

"Loose?" A brow quirked up at that remark, was he trying to get a rile out of her? Perhaps he needed a few lashings to remember his manners? "Projecting, Cole?" She asked with a husky little chuckle. Pushing from the bars, she began to prowl back and forth before his cage. "I want information and yes, I want that map. You give me both, and whatever else my little heart desires and I will return you to your ship." Her fingers did a little walking motion before sailing off into the air, "And let you free." A sparkle in her eye ignited, she had much in store for Cole.. If he played along, it would go much easier.

"I will feed you.." She nodded her head, her smile growing with each passing moment, turning to study him within that cage and what little he now wore. "And I will definitely water you." The heat in her eyes as they rove down his chest were not masked one damn bit. She wanted him to know her thoughts, and what all she wanted from him. What she could take, if need be. "Are you going to cooperate and help a Lady out, or do we have to do things the hard way, Mr. Akula?" She paused in her steps, those dark eyes pinning him, "Or should I say Loughran?"
 
"This entire situation is wrong to me, something just doesn't fit in. You're holding me against my will but want more than what you are demanding." His eyebrows furrowed gently as a cold chill slowly ran down his spine. Her voice, soft and alluring that promised and threatened so many dark and potentially dangerous desires that could see him dead or perhaps, something worse and far more sinister still. He stepped away from the bars, his eyes a glow with his own devious intent. His mind had Been and most likely still was, focused entirely on plots and plans to escape and return back to his ship.

"Have I wrong you in the past? A deal that went haywire or perhaps a betrayal?" He bit down gently on his own lip, a gentle frown on his face still as she crossed an entirely new line. "How did you know that name? I had hid from my past for years and now it has finally caught up with me. It took you Sith long enough, didn't it? You aren't getting anything from me Mirra."
 
Mirra

"See, only someone who has wronged so many. Done so much rotten to others, would be this paranoid." Her dry bland tone and cold eyes remained focused on him within the cell. He had changed much over the years, but then again.. Maybe not. He never had any troubles bailing out on others, thinking only of himself.

"Mirrandaria Voaghan." She gave him her name, a name he would well know from back at the Academy. Thick as thieves, once. Two loners who, at one time, had a deeper bond. Or so she thought. How stupid and childish she had been to trust him and his word. "Don't even try to play ignorant and you don't recall who I am, I bought a lot of your bullshit once, but I am not blind any longer. I haven't been that stupid in a long, long time." She snapped, shooting him a glare before turning on her heel and marching out of the cell.

"See he is fed!" She snapped to the computer system just as the doors were sealing shut behind her. She needed to cool off, change and shower. Get something to eat and then figure out how she was going to get that stubborn son of a bitch to talk. The past was a bitch, a real hateful one. She wanted so badly to beat it out of him, make him talk. Pour some serum down his throat and make him spill the beans but she didn't want to hear all of that. Nor could she bring herself.. as of right now anyway.. To hurt him for the answers and map.

This would require thinking.
 
Cole blinked at her sudden change in tone, she seemed to be much more sure of herself now. More so than she was before which caught him completely offguard. He bit down gently on his lips, his finger raised before she finally dropped the bomb on him. Who she really was, he remembered her now. How much she had changed, it was no wonder he couldn't recall her. Had he changed that little that she could recall him? He raised a finger, his mouth gaping like a goldfish as he attempted to reply. Anything, he wanted to say anything but he couldn't. He stood there, agape and looking like a total fool. As he watched her vanish the droid arrived with his food.

He took the plate without qualm or complaint, sitting on the bed as he dined away. Carefully contemplating his actions as he swallowed mouthfuls of the food that was given to him. He wished he had a toothbursh, he hated not cleaning his teeth after eating it always made him insecure about his smile. Not that it mattered here, if it displeased Mirrandaria, no doubt she would inform him and force him to clean his teeth anyway. She wanted the map, that much was certain but she wanted something else.

To teach him a lesson? There were plenty of ways to do that, but this seemed the most unlikey. Maybe she was wishing to return to his embrace and be a couple again? Whilst it took no small feat of mental gymnastics, he eventually convinced himself that this must be the case. That she was obsessed with him, that she loved him and wanted to belong to him. But in the corner of his mind, a dark whisper was telling him that he was wrong and whispering that she was keeping him for her own personal gain.

He knew the voice was right, but he tried his best to drown it out.
 
Mirra

She returned with items in her arms. A large grey bin was set down on a table that unfolded from the near by wall. Setting it down, she flip the lids open, first one and then the second.

"Enjoy your meal?" She asked, clearly not interested but making conversation anyway. She pluck out a couple small towels and a larger one. A robe, deodorant stick and toothbrush. A small tube of paste she had hunted up to be sure he couldn't use anything she gave him to try and escape with. No metal, nothing sharp, nothing explosive or acidic when mixed. He was a wily cunt, a sneaky sort of man who would do his damnedest to get out of here. She knew it, knew of him rather well.

Slippery, smart and now hers.

Into a small bag she placed the toiletries so he could freshen up, clean himself. "There's a shower unit in the wall, same as toilet and a reflective surface. No razors of any kind as you should have expected. If you want shaved, all you have to do is ask.." She smile at him then as she passed the bag through the bars, "I will be more than happy to help you out with that." The bite in her tone was not quite inviting in any sense of the word. She'd hurt him if he pushed her to do it, she may hurt him for the pleasure of hearing him scream and beg.. and if she got off on it, or he did, well that would just be more fuel for fun later on down the line.

"Thought about cooperation yet, Cole?"
 
Cole would indeed check to see if anything was useful in helping him to escape, but he would do that later. Reluctantly, he took the the bag from her hand and placed them gently onto the bed. His hands rubbed against each other as she spoke of shaving; no doubt there was a deeper meaning to that that he was not aware of. Something that could potentially either put him at risk or help him to understand exactly what she truly wanted. He bit down on his lip, her questions were pushing him into a corner. One he wasn't sure if he could squirm his way out of, but he was sure as hell going to try.

He sat there in silence as the moments passed by, one after the other as he sat on the bed and locked eyes with her. Finally, after what seemed like an age, the smuggler spoke. "I have thought about cooperation and have decided that yes, it would be in my best interests. What isn't in my best interests is to give in to each of your demands, so I think that we should negotiate instead. Work out a deal that benefits both of us. Wouldn't that be far more pleasant and enjoyable? We could then put this whole thing behind us and who knows? Maybe we could have a drink together and catch up on old times and I could explain to you why I did what I did?"

He smiled, the most charming one he could muster. That devilish glint in his eyes, that unspoken allure of his body, everything that had made him such a womanizer after he had fled the academy. It was all fake, of course, he was most likely not going to keep up with his end of the bargain. He merely wanted out of this cell and back onto his ship. So he could flee this impending nightmare as quickly as his thrusters could take him.

"So, lets start, shall we? What do you want? I want out of this cell."
 
Mirra

Her stare was clearly bored with his antics to try and charm her. She wasn't falling for that line of waste, nor bullshit smile. Taking out a pillow and extra blanket, she handed those through as well, "The coordinates to where you've stashed those relics." She said plainly. "A map, coordinates and when recovered, you'll go free."

She didn't want to hear his lies and stories. She were well aware of his reputation around the galaxy. He was as crooked as could be, a scrap dealer had more honor than this guy did. Why he changed, why he left her and never came back? Who cares. It mattered way back when, now it was history and unchangeable. "I don't need smoke blown up my booster, you can keep your stories to yourself." After he took both items from her hands, she reached in to hand him a book. Some random book he could read, wasn't even sure what the title was or the story would be about. Nor did she care.

"So give me those things and you'll be free." The smile was crisp, forced civility when the want to smack him was palpable. "I know many who would like to get their hands on you. Shady deals, stealing.. Profit cuts now what was agreed upon and Bounty Hunters, the Hutt's might want a word or three with you too."
 
"You can threaten me, you can promise to hurt me.. but I am not telling you where the relics are, I am not giving you the map in exchange for my freedom. That map is my life's work, I have spent years perfecting and understanding every single inch of those accursed worlds and I am sorry, but I am not going to give them up this easily."

He sighed softly and took the items through, placing them down on his bed as he turned to face her. He gave an apologetic shrug, it was the most he could muster really. He didn't want to provoke her or make her angry but there was little else he could do. She wanted him to give up his big pay-check. The one thing that he had been after since he left the academy and he was sure as hell not going to hand it over for free.

"Plus, what makes you think the map is real anyway? Where did you even hear about it?" It was obvious she knew it was real and he wasn't trying to pretend that it didn't exactly exist. He knew she knew, but he wanted to know how she knew and why she chose to believe it. The item was nearly impossible, certainly improbable in it's existence.
 
Mirra

"No?" She asked with a sly little smile spreading across her pale face. "So, you will enjoy being my guest for life then? My little pet to do with as I please.." She chuckled in a knowing manner.

"Asys 12, Display position." She spoke aloud to the AI, turning those dark eyes upon Cole as the cuffs and room began to hum in a soft but noticeable manner.

"Asys 12 complying with orders, Commander." A disembodied voice answered and like magic, Cole began to move, and not by his own steam. The room's mechanics began to shift, a panel opening in the ceiling as a square two by four post came down to latch and lock in place on the floor. At the same time, the cuffs activated and heated, lifting Cole from the bed to a standing position. Magnets engaged and pulled at them until he was against the pole, his hands locked above his head and ankles held to the floor.

All the while she watch him, his reaction and how he fought what was going on. Against his will, he was moved into a position that gave her full leave to do what ever she wanted to him. "Go ahead.. Fight to get free.." Taunted, those smiling lips twisting with cruelty, knowing he could not break free despite his size.
 
"No." He said in reply, his eyebrow quickly raised at the mention of being a pet. "Wait what?" His eyes widened as she mentioned the word pet, his mouth opened to speak before he found his limbs being tugged and pulled away against his will. "What the fuck?"

He seemed more perplexed that anything, the voice, the AI and this level of preparation was beyond anything that the smuggler had expected and of course, when his arms and ankles were locked into place he attempted to break free. His muscles straining against the skin, flesh and sinew desperately trying to force their way out of the metal binds that held him in place. He growled softly in effort, leaning forward as his body weight was used in effort to break free.

At her words however, he stopped. He straightened himself as best he could. His eyes locking onto her as his smirk vanished, replaced by a serious and cold faced expression. A stern look that belonged in a meeting rather than a bedroom. His tongue gently dampened his lips as he spoke. "Woof."
 
Mirra

Perfect row of white teeth met him as she grin at him, "Good boy." a condescending tone but clearly amused with him and his answer.
"Asys 12, spread my pet a little wider." She instructed the system, to which the disembodied female voice once again chimed in with affirmation and complied. His ankles then began to slide out just a bit further, about shoulder width apart.

Like this he could do no more than snarl and gripe at her, unless his belligerence got too annoying, then she'd gag him. Sliding up against him, she gave him a bright smile, a mischievous one at that. "You will enjoy being mine.. " Judging by his expression though, "Perhaps not but I do not care what you like, Cole." Her fingers lift then to the shirt he wore, that flimsy bit of material wasn't much of protection anyway and tore easily as she tugged with both hands. From throat to abdomen it hung open, exposing his torso to her wandering gaze.

"I could sell you in exchange for information. Whore you out until you break.. I know a few who would like to get even with you for shady deals, teach you some manners." Fingertips trailed down over his pec, circling his nipple until she reached the tip. To that which she tweaked and toyed at until she grew bored with it. Her head turned down, those eyes following the lines of his body, right to the crotch. "Happy to see me, Cole?" She teased, those dark orbs lifting to his once more, the smirk on her face one of achievement.
 
Cole hissed gently as he felt his legs get parted slightly further apart. He sighed gently as she approached, his head turned away from her as he felt her part and open up his clothes. The material hung and draped loosely from his form as he bit down on his lips. He wasn't entirely used to being the one that was bound, normally he was in control. This? Well, this was extremely different. At the mention of whoring him out he seemed to become curious, not so much as interested in the idea but instead curious as to who these people might be.

Of course, there were plenty but Cole wasn't sure if he could call her out on her bluff or not. "And who would you have in mind, hmm?" He asked seemingly he doubted her abilities to pull such people out of hiding. Some of them however, if she said his name? Well, to say that he would be frightened would an understatement. There are some people whom he had fucked over so royally that they would pay an arm and a leg to spend some 'quality' time with him. A cold chill went down his spine as the sudden sensation of her hand against his nipple dragged him cruelty back to reality.

With each motion, tease and pinch he would gently hiss. Trying not to groan or moan out of pleasure or pain, he didn't want to give her the satisfaction. He wanted this to be as boring for her as possible, for her to tire of him so quickly that she would free him without a seconds thought. That however, meant potentially compromising his own ego or worse yet his pride, something he was not willing to do. At her words; it became his time to grin. He leaned forwards as best he could, intending to put his lips as close to her ear as his bondage would allow him. "Depends, is the rabbit happy to see the fox?"
 
Mirra

"I know a Gank or four you screwed over on a trade deal who'd said he'd like to shove his left arm up some where uncomfortable.. " She moved back a step, tapping a finger tip to her lower lip, "What was his name? Rohgar?" Shrugging off the name at the moment, she knew that there were many, oh so many looking for this man. "They wanted that metal you claimed you could get your hands on, what they got was far inferior quality, wasn't it? You pick it up in some random slave moon colony instead?"

"Ta'oh.. It's not nice to ignore your hostess like that, Cole." She reached up and gave his cheek a gentle little love tap. "Should look at me when I am talking to you." growled out in a soft but dangerous manner. He seemed a bit defiant still but that didn't matter, she knew eventually he would come around.

"I know a lovely Shistavanen lady who would like to sink her claws into you as well. Seems she has this, rather unique taste in males and you captured her eye.. And the credits on your head aren't too bad either. She'd love to domme you." Her eyes ventured lower, fingers tracing a little circle about his navel. "You have quite an array of followers, chasers and fans, Cole. Everyone I spoke to about you, wanted some sort of retribution or chance at your naked self."

Lips twisted in a cruel little smirk, moving forward enough that her hot breath could bathe over his chest. Her nose brushed a bit as she lean in close to inhale the scent of him. "I suppose to a carnivore, you smell quite delicious.." Her tongue snaked out then, lapped at his pert little nipple. Both hands now rest upon him, flat and fingers splayed wide. A chuckle following the movement of him, or lack there of.. He was determined to ignore her.

Lips pressed to his throat, teasing along the jaw line he presented her while trying to not look at her, not respond. A cupping hand slid down, rolling as she cupped his balls and cock. Teeth chewing a little along his now naked jaw line, she couldn't keep the grin from forming. While he might despise her and what she was doing, his cock was perking up nicely to her antics.

"You tell me what I want to hear, show me the way, entertain me while in my company and no one will .. No one ELSE will be dominating you but me.." Her head shift to find his face, waiting until he opened his eyes to look at her before she smiled sweetly at him. "You would not enjoy their attentions, however mine will leave you wanting for more.. Think on it? Hmm?" She stopped holding him by cock and balls, stepping back a bit to give him room to think .. with the upper head.
 
"Oh? He missed out the part where I fucked his slave girl? She told me about how he liked to threaten to use his arm on people. She said it was because he was lacking a bit in other compartments. She said she had to even fake fear when he attempted to force himself upon her." He grinned gently, a soft laugh rolling out of his lips as he quirked an eyebrow. Once more she brought up another person. His eyes blinked slightly at the love-tap before he reluctantly turned to settle his gaze upon her.

"Oh? Eli? She kind of looks like you, I can imagine that you would enjoy it. A shame that I left her, ran off with her ship and a few pictures of course. I keep them in the draw near my bed, a small photo-album of my past partners." There was a slight pause, as Cole weighed up the pros and the cons of what he was about to do; being a gambling man? Well, there wasn't much of a choice. "I don't have any pictures of you, I guess between all the tits and ass of my fans and chasers? I forgot about you." His voice was a husky purr, slightly mocking of her own as he leaned back into his binds.

A cold chill ran down his spine, whilst she wasn't terribly aggressive towards him, that tone and those words still put the fear of god into him. His head craned after a moan, the attention on his nipples; whilst unwanted, was certainly having the desired effect on him. His eyes clenched shut as her teeth moved along his jawline. His toes curled, digging into the floor as she gripped onto his cock and balls. He wasn't entirely sure that he was going to be leaving this ship in one piece. So, he reckoned, he might as well try and push this as far as it could possibly go until it undoubtedly back-fired on him and she punished him.

"Well, we could start easy, couldn't we? I will let you suck me off and in return you can let me walk around my cell again. That seems fair, doesn't it? Afterall, you're gaining more out of it than me. You can be close to me and take in more of that delicious scent you mentioned earlier." His eyes opened once more, his gaze flickered down towards her as he puckered his lips and blew a kiss. "Smooches honey." He chuckled once more, his head pressed back against the pole.

"If you really want to hurt me, just get it over with. I am sure there isn't much you could do to me that hasn't already been done. So I hope you're feeling creative, my love, because there is no point leaving this cell alive without any future." His face paled, colour draining from his face as he realized that he may have just handed her the perfect chance to rebuttal him.
 
Last edited:
Mirra

A jolt, a soft little sizzle caused the fine hairs on his throat to stand on end. To slip and wiggle down his spine as her gaze focused solely upon him and in a .. rather cold, calm mask. As her brow lift, her full lips followed and that little snap and prick, stabbed deeper, zapping him around his throat. "Anyone ever tell you..." Barely audible as she whispered to him, as her fingers release and walk up his chest. "That you talk too damn much?" Bare millimeters apart, her palm resting over his heart began to heat, but in an odd manner.. Cold so intense, it burned.

And when his mouth opened for some smart ass retort, she struck. Fingers spread and nails sank into his flesh.. It stung but it did not draw blood either. Electrical shocks, rivers of white icy heat filtered through the veins under his skin, lighting him up from the inside out. Her growl of irritation answering his snarky little look and pissy attitude, those tendrils of white light, licking inside and out, tightened like a noose about his throat and cut off anything he were about to say.. Cut off his words, his oxygen and lift him just a little more from the floor.

"I wouldn't piss me off If I were you." Her anger barely controlled, her eyes though black were changing shades as she held to him. White, brown, a hue of purple and moments of her original shade, blue. When he caught on to what she were doing and just how much pain she could cause him, when it sank into his thick skull and threatened to black out from loss of air.. Then she let him go, let him fall to the floor before her, "Asys 12, release pose." came with the crack of lightening bouncing off the walls and floor and even a few lingering bits snapped between Cole's form and the floor below him.

"You're mine and you will remain so until I get what I want. And if it scars you to get it, so be it." She paused at the door way to look down at him, a sneer of disgust on her lips, "You'll be amazed what you can live through." The door slid shut behind her, leaving him to regain himself or not and to think about his behavior.
 
The reply was going to be instant, snappy, witty and everything else she had started to expect from him. Of course, that would have been if he had been able to form a coherent sentence, or even allow a word to pass through his lips. His body tilted backwards as his back arched, his stomach pushing forwards as much as the binds would allow him. His jaw slacked and dropped, a silent scream that didn't end for a considerable amount of time. His mind and body began to shutdown, all thoughts seemingly leaving him as he was aware of nothing but the intense pain that was now spreading throughout his body. His eyes locked once more onto hers, a faint glint of fear appearing in his own as he realized exactly what she was doing.

He didn't say anything to her as he unceremoniously slammed against the ground. His hands were able to prevent him from falling onto his face, his eyes locking onto the tiles beneath him. As his lips parted, his breath condensed against the floor before his head raised upwards to lock onto her. His lips parting gently as he finally managed to speak. "You'll get bored of me." The words were simple, but their meaning was evident. Well, at least it was to Cole. He knew that if he obeyed, submitted and gave her everything she wanted? She would grow bored of him, not in the way he wanted either. She would lose interest and entertainment in him and simply dispose of him at her earliest convince.

Sadly; after such rough treatment he knew he needed to make a deal. With her gone, he climbed onto the bed and pressed his head into the soft embrace of the pillows. His fingers gently tugged up the zip of his attire. Hiding his chest once more beneath the fabric. He took this time to collect his thoughts, to plan his next move and to ensure that she was appeased enough that she wouldn't harm him but would still leave him with enough leeway to make a living from his map after this entire ordeal was over.

She would let him go eventually, right? His mind refused to even entertain any other possibilities, refusing to admit that she might have more long term plans for him and possibly, some more permanent ones as well.
 
Back
Top