Some insight on this.

JaxRhapsody

Literotica Guru
I'm thinking of doing a series of stories, not too many of them but based around a character, though she's not rely the main character and it's gonna be kinda cheesy, stereotypical whatever shit. Your well known dumb blond with big tits, yada yada, who's easy to fuck. I'm gonna try and add a bit of substance to it, as far as other characters, but she's gonna be that girl we all love and hate in erotica and stroke stories.

She's new in town, and is found to be an easy lay and each story is about her being passed around or guys and maybe girls trying to fuck her.

Who is she?

I'm thinking of doing a series of stories, not too many of them but based around a character, though she's not rely the main character and it's gonna be kinda cheesy, stereotypical whatever shit. Your well known dumb blond with big tits, yada yada, who's easy to fuck. I'm gonna try and add a bit of substance to it, as far as other characters, but she's gonna be that girl we all love and hate in erotica and stroke stories.

She's new in town, and is found to be an easy lay and each story is about her being passed around or guys and maybe girls trying to fuck her.

So why has she arrived in town and who finds out she's an easy lay?

Im thinking she'd be a fab pillow princess for the girls, go for it, I'll read it.

She's running away from the last place

and does she like it? Or is she helpless to stop?
Does she crave more and dirtier?

She's new in town because she's running away from the last place. And all because she nude sunbaked on the glass roof of the hotel where she worked and then gangbanged the bellhops on CCTV. In this town no one knows her so it's a fresh start...

If you want a bit of a plot twist, make it so that while she appears to be a dumb bimbo who's being used, she's actually in complete control of everything that's happening. Like she's actually having sex with everyone intentionally, with an end goal in mind and acts in a very calculated manner so that no one ever guesses that she's in total control.

I had this idea of a smart bimbo myself a while ago, but these kinds of stories aren't really my thing.

If you want a bit of a plot twist, make it so that while she appears to be a dumb bimbo who's being used, she's actually in complete control of everything that's happening. Like she's actually having sex with everyone intentionally, with an end goal in mind and acts in a very calculated manner so that no one ever guesses that she's in total control.

I had this idea of a smart bimbo myself a while ago, but these kinds of stories aren't really my thing.

They aren't mine either. My characters usually have some depth to them. She's just a slut, basically. Latent daddy issues leading to her simply wanting to seek appreciation from any guy?

She puts out on the first day

Ah dunno...a job? I was thinking some virgin guy finds her first.

So she's in town for a new job and some virgin guy finds her first. But she just wants to please every guy so she comes onto the virgin guy. Is he her new boss? He doesn't know his luck when our luscious heroine turns up (she needs a name), he tells her she can start straightaway and she takes down his trousers and sucks his cock. "But I thought you said straightaway Mr Smith..."

Back