Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 10-18-2017, 12:05 PM   #51
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sammy leaned in and Naomi on the lips tenderly, then said, “I forgave you the moment you accepted punishment. You are still in my leather.” He glanced down at her hips, which rocked slightly and smiled saying, “It looks like the leather has the same effect on you too.”

He leaned down and unlocked her cuffs from her body, leaving them hanging on the cross, then gently scooped her into his arms, carrying her to the bathroom and setting her on the seat of his walk in tub. It was faded blue, with candles sitting on the corners of it, lavender bath soap, a bottle of lavender soap bubbles, and a number of items clearly for a girl.

As Naomi looked around the room and noticed two distinctively different sizes of bras hanging on the back of the door and Sammy smiled as she turned to look at him. Sammy’s face grew a little flushed as he said, “Julie and I met another girl. Younger than us. She is 23. Her name is Rebecca. Red headed, big chested, green eyes, nice titties, beautiful smile, magnificant mounds, and a butt to die for. Anyways... Julie likes her a lot and Rebecca likes us both. A Natural submissive. Brought her in like we did with you, only... she asked to stay.”

He looked down at his missing leg and then said, “I was shocked she would want to be around a cripple like me, but she did. They both did. The girls went out to a movie this evening and should be back any...”

“Daddy!” Came from the other room as the front door opened and the sounds of footsteps filled the room.

Sammy smiled and said, “Speak of the devil.”

Julie was the first to pop into the bathroom, a tall brunette, her hair in a ponytail, her farmer’s daughter beautiful face. She wore a blue dress, with a silver eternity collar on her neck, and black flats. The second woman to walk in was Rebecca, who was significantly smaller than Julie in general size, with her bright red hair pulled back in a ponytail, wearing a blue T-Shirt that barely contained her massive bosom, black holy jeans, and black military issue combat boots. There eyes were bright and excited to see their Daddy... only to change as they shifted to the naked woman in the tub, looking back at them.

Julie’s eyes grew wide and excitement overflowed her as she squealed, jumped in place once, then dropped her purse and raced over to hug Naomi! She fell into the bathtub as trying to get as close as she could to her! She said, “Your here! your here!!! It’s been so long! My gosh where have you been? What have you been up to?!?! Oh gosh I got a gallon of mint chocolate chip in the freezer that we can gorge on like the old days!! Oh my gosh!!!”

Rebecca was far more cautious, never seeing this woman before as she walked around the two to find her place on Sammy’s lap. She said, “Daddy? Who is she?”

“This is Naomi. She is part of our leather family. You haven’t met her because she was gone long before you joined this family.” Sammy said.

Rebecca clearly looked approvingly at Naomi’s naked firm round breasts and smiled as she turned her attention to her eyes and said, “She is pretty.”

Julie leaned in and found herself kissing Naomi hard, while Naomi’s eyes stayed locked on Sammy. He said, “She is stunning. She had a bit of trouble and needed a safe place to stay. Will you do me a favor and clear off the bed in the second bedroom?”

Rebecca smiled and said, “There is plenty of room on our bed Daddy.”

“True, but clear it off anyways.” Sammy said.

“Yes Daddy.” Rebecca said with a smile, flicking her hair a bit as she got up and walked out of the room.

Julie pulled out of the kiss and said, “Wait. Trouble? Did Richard find you? What kind of trouble?”

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 10-18-2017, 01:58 PM   #52
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

It seemed like it's been forever since she has felt his comfort and perhaps it has been far too long. While he carried her into the bath, she could have easily melted into the strength of his arms. It didn't surprise all that much to hear that Julie is still with him. Having them find another girl shouldn't have been a big surprise, yet for some reason it was.

She smiled when seeing Julie and whimpered slightly from the painful hug as her back is still very tender. Though she did return the very pleasing kiss and groaned deeply into it with intense desires. The longer the kiss lasted, the more she wondered why she left them in the first place. She needed a change though and had to put this life to the side for a better one.

"I can't be certain if it is Richard truthfully... The note I found was his handwriting though. I guess I can be found on google now too, even after changing my name.. Guess that is what I get for wanting something more out of life."

For a second she felt the tears urging up again and somehow managed to push them deep down. Then she thought of Tom, wondering if he will return or not, if he is so pissed at her that he will do something foolish. All the while hoping that he is a man of his word and still wanted to be with her. Granted that is a foolish hope and one she couldn't honestly explain. However, she did have an idea with him which is a lot of why she brought him to Sammy.

"There is also a student of mine, some all high and mighty attitude that is trying to bully me. In the morning, I may or may not have a job.. It all depends on what he decides to do after tonight."

She sighed and gave a weak smile, deep down she did have her doubts about Tom. He seemed sincere in a lot of ways, in other ways he simply didn't know what he was doing. She couldn't deny that the sex was good though! He certainly knew what he was doing in that hotel room.

"I apologize for not being around more. I kind of buried myself into work and studying on a Masters degree. I hardly go out for fun anymore. The last fool I tried to date was so into himself that he didn't notice me... while on the date... That was years ago. I promise to visit more from now on, I really have missed you both."

Naomi grinned at an idea that she knew Julie would love since she has always loved touching her. In fact right now Julie couldn't stop petting her hair and caressing her neck.

"Anyway.. enough of that... I'm sitting in this lovely tub and clearly a mess.. who wants to help bathe me?"

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 10-18-2017, 02:22 PM   #53
momadness
Literotica Guru

The idea turned this grown up woman named Julie into a giggling high school teenage girl! She spun her head towards Sammy and said, “Daddy? May I? Please Daddy?!?” She put her head on Naomi’s forehead seductively.

Sammy nodded and said, “Well... your practically in the tub as it is. Strip. Now. Naomi has just been flogged so you can help her.”

Julie spun her eyes to Naomi and moved her hand off her back and said, “I’m sorry. I ... I didn’t know. Why did you... Nevermind.”

She pulled herself out of the tub, pulled the dress over her head, revealing nothing underneath, kicked off her shoes, then crawled up over the tub wall and slid into the seat next to Naomi. She ran her hand along Naomi’s breasts and moaned saying, “Oh they are delicious still. So... bathing... let’s see.” She turned and began gathering her supplies.

Sammy said, “So you don’t know it was Richard, but it could have been his handwriting? Well, that really doesn’t help much.” He looked down and began to think as Julie poured soup on the scrubber and gently went to work on Naomi.

Rebecca walked back into the room and saw both ladies in the tub. Julie caught her eye and waved excitedely saying, “Daddy said we could bathe her. Come on.”

Rebecca reached to her shirt, pulling it over her head, then popped off her bra, revealing her large thick heavy breasts with giant aerolas and unusually large nipples. She slid off her jeans and boots and finally her panties. Once naked save her own leather collar, she walked to the tub, sat on Sammy’s lap and leaned in to assist. Sammy let his hand cup Rebecca’s right breast as he continued saying, “To the best of my knowledge, he still doesn’t know where I live. You are going to have to stay here until I figure something out. I may call in the rest of the leather to shore up defenses. Was it just him or more of them?

Naomi pulled away from Julie’s kiss long enough to say something about others. It was evident that the two ladies were having a powerful effect on her and quite frankly, all three had an effect on his cock which was swollen and thick.

He said, “I will call the others in. Red, I need to make some calls.”

Rebeccas smiled and slid off Sammy’s lap and he took the wheelchair out of the room.

Julie leaned up and kissed Rebecca intensely and then looked to Julie and said, “She is my sister now. I am her alpha, but she is my sister. Just like you used to be. She is really sweet and amazing with her tongue.”

Rebecca giggled and kept washing the marks of the woman, noticing the marks on her back and said, “What happened? Did Daddy get to you?”

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 10-19-2017, 05:52 PM   #54
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Naomi saw the hint of disappointment in his eyes after she admitted that she really didn't know if it was Richard or not. Then she silently panicked thinking that Tom might lead her would be attackers here, she did make certain that no one followed her here. Tom is taking a taxi back to the school, though Tom said they got all his information from his car. Recalling that Tom said he had to return to the Dorms. His address wouldn't be at the dorms... would it? They wouldn't be waiting for him at the school... would they? Would he really use the schools address to register his vehicle?

The panic slowly faded as both Julie and Rebecca put all their attention on her. Rebecca's question and the few things Julie said brought her back to the moment and gave a weak smile. The fresh nerves would still flinch at the soft touch, yet it was also very arousing too. Before Sammy completely vanished from sight, Naomi called out to him briefly.

“Papa... That snot nose brat that you chased away... He can give you a better description of the men. They were in a white van. They might be at the university now waiting for me or him to return. But Tom is the one that chased them away from the house.. he knows what they look like. I don't know if he will return or not, I thought you should know at least.”

She didn't want to tell him that they had Toms information, considering she didn't know exactly what information they had on him. He said they had his name and address, yet she couldn't give anymore detail than that. Even then, it didn't truly matter because if they were at the university waiting for him or her, that kind of information is pointless. They would just get him while he is at the dorms, or follow him from there... The information she did give right now though is more than enough.

Meanwhile she smiled when Sammy nodded at her and left the three girls to bathe, her attention returning to answer Rebecca. Although, Naomi still wasn't entirely certain on how to feel about her, some jealousy perhaps at the idea of being replaced. She is certainly a beautiful woman, maybe even prettier than her, or at least that is how Naomi saw her. Then again, she had no place to be jealous, she is the one that left them behind in pursuit of a career and a real life away from the club.

“Yes, Papa did that to me.. I needed and deserved his punishment for disobeying my vows to him. They will take sometime to heal, which is good because I needed the reminder of my place.”

Naomi gave Rebecca a smile and turned back towards Julie, without any hesitation pulled her into a very passionate kiss. Though fresh tears could be tasted within that kiss as her emotions were still pretty raw from the punishment. In those few moments fearing about what the near future will be for her. Slowly pulling away from that kiss, Naomi blushed slightly as it has been forever since she's been with another female.

“I may have found a Master.... That punk that is trying to bully me... He does have a soft side to him.. If I can get Papa to see that.. Perhaps he can mold him to be the type of Master Papa knows I need. I know he did a horrible thing to me.. I'm not typically into younger men.. He is a clean slate though and unlike the others Papa chased off, this one can be molded and trained. But, there is something about him.. ”

Naomi sighed while lazily caressing over Julie's left breast, smiling as the nipple grew hard to the teasing touch. Though, after a moment, shaking her head with some confusion with all the things she has been through and learned tonight.

“I don't know, maybe I'm just being foolish. I' probably sound like that silly little girl that likes to dream foolish things. Like in that club, always looking for a Master to call my own... Perhaps I'm just not meant to have what you have with Papa.”

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 10-20-2017, 12:15 PM   #55
momadness
Literotica Guru

Julie felt a old amber of a long ago fire suddenly grow in intensity. She had missed her old Beta. She remembered how they had first met, which had been in the club in Seattle. Sammy and Julie had been one of the regular customers. When Naomi had left the business, she had hardly anything but her degree and Sammy had offered Naomi a place to stay for a time, down on the East Coast with him and Julie. Sammy had always been so kind and gentle with her when she needed it and hard as a piece of granite when she deserved it. Julie knew about Richard and what had happened to her and it took Naomi months to finally begin to feel safe.

Julie had even started having emotions for her and when her Daddy offered Naomi to be in his leather and to wear his collar, they both were ecstatic when she had said yes. For 6 months, they had been as intense of a trio as any couple could be. But, Naomi wanted more and when she was offered the position at the school, she had bid them goodbye. They both understood her desire to want more for her life and to cash in on her degree, but regardless, they all wept when they finished packing her car and sent her on her way. She had given up the collar, but had remained as a leather.

It was almost silly about how Sammy managed his leather. The family consisted of himself, Naomi, Julie, and Rebecca as well as Andrew Cummings and his slaves Genine and Jackson, Mistress Hedonist and her slaves Nancy and baby Chris, and Master Simmons with his boy toy Henry and his two girls, Jacklyn and Candy. Each of these leathers had stamped out a pact to each other with a small tattoo on the webbing of their left hand between the thumb and first finger of a circle with four interwoven circles connected to it. A tattoo that all three naked women currently had.

Julie looked to Rebecca and leaned across Naomi a bit, kissing her toy as well with almost as much intensity as she had with Naomi. She whispered to Rebecca loud enough to let Naomi hear, "Naomi has a tongue as talented as yours pet. You will have to try it...."

Rebecca's eyes widened slightly and she smiled stuck her pierced tongue out and flicked it like a snake. To Naomi's shock, the first inch of her tongue looked as if a knife had split it in two.. like a forked tongue of a snake. Rebecca flicked each half of the fork independently.

Julie could see the stunned look on Naomi and said, "She got it in her punk rock phase. We discovered her at a local dungeon here on the other side of town. She has tits to die for and that tongue... may be a touch unnerving at first, but have you have two tongues flick your clit at once darling? Yeah... she can do that. She has a face I LOVE to ride..."

Rebecca closed her mouth before saying, "I had a small procedure done to alter it. It was a stupid teenage thing to do... but" She shrugged, "I don't see myself as a poster girl for a corporation anytime soon."

Julie giggled and let her hand run down into the water and between Naomi's legs as she looked to Rebecca and said, "Naomi has a little secret of her own about her body."

She saw Naomi's eyes shift to her and her cheeks go red. Rebecca saw it too, the leaned in and whispered, "What is it? Tell me your little secret.. please?"

Julie saw Naomi shift from Rebecca back to her. When Julie's fingers slipped inside her, he said, "Go on baby... Tell her your secret. It stays right here. Only other person that knows... Sammy..."

Both women looked at her expectantly...

Old 10-21-2017, 04:23 AM   #56
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The split tongue did stun her a little, though gave a light giggle while listening to them talk. This whole situation ended up being a bit more refreshing than Naomi expected. Truthfully she didn't expect this kind of welcoming, especially after breaking Julie's heart and then not keeping in touch. Then again, she did seem to understand that Naomi tends to be a work-a-holic at times. Especially if it means getting what she wants out of her goals in life.

She blushed deeply at the mention of her secrets, a secret that Sammy discovered and the he naturally showed Julie. Truth be told, she hadn't thought about that part of her in a long time which in turn, had her thinking about Tom again. Despite how good he was, he wasn't able to hit that special side of her. Although, she did tell him to watch her third video which would have given him the general idea of what she can do. At this point though, she doubted that he will be watching those videos to learn anything.

“Well... If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore.”

With that, she stuck her tongue out playfully with another soft giggle. However, Julie knew all too well how to work that special spot and when her fingers grazed over it, Naomi bit her lower lip. The spot itself is no real secret considering all women have it, however with Naomi the right touch could make her cum instantly and without even trying. Something Tom hadn't fully discovered, although he did come close a few times. Julie knew that trick and instantly Naomi's eyes glazed over with a soft whimper. Biting her lower lip as the flush in her cheeks deepened more.

“I am highly sensitive under the right situations.... The right.... mmmm Julie... and Papa... know how make me cum without trying.... In fact I almost came a few times when he flogged me... and.. aaahhh... my nipples make me cum too...”

Now that she thought about Tom more, it was her fear that held her back, the fear of her scars and of him in general. He had a very talented mouth, yet he didn't open up her flood gates and make her soak the bed either. She bit back another moan while closing her eyes for a moment to enjoy Julies touch. Rebecca touching her tender back also brought her to the edge of a much needed climax.

“I-I am also a heavy... squirter... I-I can soak a bed pretty tough...”

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 10-23-2017, 09:15 PM   #57
momadness
Literotica Guru

Rebecca's eye arched wide and a very sinister grin appeared on her lips as she shifted her eyes to Julie and said, "Sounds like she is a LOT of fun. Is she the reason for the extra sheets in the other room?"

Julie giggled and gave a small nod, saying, "Yeah... It's embarrassing I know, but what she never understood was think about the most delicious honey you have ever tasted in your life."

She saw Naomi shift her eyes confused to Julie as she stared at Rebecca, "Hot warm, sticky, sweet, and so delicious. Not the buy at the store kind but the kind you pick up at the farmer's market on the edge of town where they serve the best fruits and vegetables."

"Ruby's" Rebecca said as she thought about her favorite farmer's market. She then looked confused to Julie matching Naomi's look. She added, "Why?"

"That honey... is like ash on the tongue... compared to how she tastes." Julie said as she kissed Naomi's lips gently seeing her face growing red. She said, "I never tasted anything like it and I can't help but want more even after my fill..." She winked playfully at her former and current Beta.

"So I made a few calls and I have Master Simmons and his group coming over in the morning. I couldn't reach Mary. Umm... Andrew is going to send his girls over while he heads back to your house to check on things." Sammy was saying not paying attention to how aroused the ladies were getting. He lifted his head as he finished his last text and saw all three of them looking at him and suddenly for a very long time, he felt just a tad bit outnumbered. he looked at them and said, "What?"

Old 10-30-2017, 04:31 PM   #58
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Naomi kept herself distracted with having Julie's fingers taunting her, keeping her on that very sharp edge of breaking. Though the things that Julie were saying might be true, it did have a way of humiliating her and the burning red on her cheeks proved it. Yet, as Sammy came back in talking about his phone calls and who is willing to help, Naomi came back to reality. Realizing that in those few short moments with Julie, she had let the outside world slip from her finger tips. Sammy asked What, yet Naomi took that in a different direction than what he intended.

What am I doing? I didn't come here for this... What if Tom does come back? Then suddenly Tom managed to crawl back into her thoughts more and more. Wondering if this is cheating on him... It isn't like they are officially together... Are they? He wanted to be... What if he doesn't come back? What if he has been trying to contact her over the last hour or however long its been. What if they got to him already and they were trying to contact her through him? Shaking her head with a mixture of confusion and lust, she proceeded to stand up on very shaky legs.

“I can't … I- I just realized I need to take care of my class schedule before it gets too late. “

It wasn't a complete lie, she did need to give her students and her boss some kind of heads up that she'll be out for a few days. The classes can easily be done online, which did make things easier at least and she can safely assume right now she still has a job. They can all see that she clearly needed to continue playing with them though, that she desperately needs a seriously good pounding. Naturally, like always, she started to retreat back into herself and to hide how she really felt. Coming back into their lives like this isn't right and all the sudden she couldn't stop thinking about Tom.

“It won't take me long I promise. I will also cook us dinner to help out some.”

Kissing both Julie and Rebecca before climbing out of the tub and before she proceeded to head out of the bathroom, she leaned down to kiss Sammy.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 10-31-2017, 02:33 PM   #59
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sammy watched Naomi walk out of the bathroom, his eyes locking on her firm tight little ass. All three sets of eyes were watching her tight little ass as she left. Julie looked to Rebecca and pulled her playfully into the tub and started kissing on each other. They were DEFINITELY hot into each other.

Sam turned his chair and rolled to the door of the room, looking in to see Naomi staring at her phone. He said, "He ain't on there. He ain't coming back."

He watched her eyes shift to him, looking very sad. He rolled over to her, pulling her into his lap. He said, "I am sure you have your school stuff happening and you can get to it in a moment, but... " He turned her to face him, his hand on her waist, looking into her eyes and said, "You really want him don't you? He broke nearly every rule there is to break in the lifestyle and being a noob doesn't excuse him. I don't understand it pet..."

He saw her eyes shift back to him as she looked back at her phone. He felt his cock press into her thigh slightly before he could see her silence wasn't going to be broken that easily. He sighed. He didn't want to train the asshole and IF he did return and did what he said he would do... he didn't know if it would be enough.

He said, "Just... explain it to me. Explain why keeping him around would do you any good at all. Give me the reason you need him beyond the size and use of his dick in you..."

Old 11-02-2017, 04:02 PM   #60
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

She felt like crying all over again when she found no messages anywhere. Nothing at all and there has been plenty of time for him to say something.... anything at all... Even it is to tell her that he ruined her life out of anger. Nothing..... Only silence that brought on more fear and worry. She glanced over at Sammy, at first slightly resistant to sitting on his lap this time. Though after she did settle in his embrace, she hugged him tightly.

“It isn't just about the sex for me and you know that well enough. I am tired of being alone Papa. I want someone that I can come home to, have someone to call my own... to share a life with....”

She curled up tighter in his lap and took a couple of deep breathes, unsure of what to do now or if there is anything to do. All she has been doing tonight is crying at every chance she gets and she didn't think she had anymore tears until now.

“I don't know if he is that someone or not. Yes, he has hurt and betrayed me.... If it wasn't him it'd just be another person. My past will always haunt me, many people can and will use it against me given the chance... But... Tom.... He.. He said that he didn't want to do that... and that... he wanted more.”

She sat up some and at first avoided looking in his eyes, then finally managed to look up only to show that lost little girl that Sammy knew all to well.

“He may be a lot of things... first impression clearly didn't go well. He is smart though, very smart. Also he is a blank canvas for you to paint on. All he knows is what he has read, nothing more. He doesn't even know what subspace is. ”

She smiled weakly with a little smirk when thinking of how Tom asked about subspace, thinking it was an actual place. Also thinking of the other things that he said, mostly about wanting to be her Daddy and not Master... She wondered now how true that is.

“You can train him to be what YOU want him to be... show him what it is that I need... You have chased away many men because you knew they weren't willing to give into my needs. Tom claims that he wants to take care of me.... I don't know how true that is... Or if he is still willing to prove himself... But he hasn't actually hurt me and he could have easily by now. That should say something... Right Papa?”

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 11-02-2017, 05:31 PM   #61
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sammy stared at the wall and listened quietly to what she was saying to him. He understood her problem far better than she realized. She was alone in the big world with a big secret that could be debilitating to her should anyone find out. It had already cost her so much so far.

He stared at the wall for a long time, till long after she fell silent. He knew she was staring at him and growing increasingly concerned for the silence. He didn't really care at the moment it would do her some good to be nervous. Finally, he turned his head towards her and said, "When Julie and I deeply love each other. It is a love that can only be shared by two people. In the end, when the firm tits sag, the blotchy skin happens, and ..." He rubbed his receding hairline which was noticeable even with the crew cut and added, "When the hair turns grey and falls out, or when I have to wear dentures and trifocles, I know my Julie will be there with me. She could have taken off and left this crippled man for someone else with more money or all his appendages or for someone smarter than me... but she chose me as her mate... beyond the scope of being my slave and I her Master."

Rebecca and Julie stepped up to the bathroom door, each wrapped in hair towels and body wraps and listened silently.

Sammy, oblivious to those two watching, kept on by saying, "That woman loves me to my core. I would die for her ... hell... I would kill for her if she asked me to. That is something that CAN'T be mixed up with the collar on her neck. One day, Rebecca may grow tired of us and want to go off on her own like you did, seeking what Julie and I have and if she does, I will give her every bit of help I can muster her, but while she is my slave, she is not my heart. Julie is. Rebecca may stay with us as long as she wants and if that goes into our retirement years, more the merrier.
But Julie will always be my heart."

He looked to Naomi and said, "It was that way with you. You were my slave. You knelt at my feet as Rebecca does now. God she is such an angel... She is strong willed, fiery spirited, and fights to protects what she cares about. She is ferocious when she needs to be and yet, she is as docile a spirit in when she is on her knees in front of me. She is SO much like you. The body is different, but oh the spirit is so intoxicating."

Sammy said, "I know what you want. I can't give it to you. I wish I could. What I can offer you though, is the collar like you once wore."

Julie caught Naomi's eye and she smiled wide and giggled excited! Rebecca fed off Julie's excitement but both ladies stayed quiet.

Sammy kept going, "I can give you a home and safety and understanding. I can give you a Daddy who knows your body better than you know them. I can give you sister slaves who would bring you in the fold with open arms and endless orgasms. I can give you everything you want... but I can't give you the one thing you need." He sighed, "If this kid..can do it? If this kid can give you love. Real love. If you can return it to him the same. More than the collar or learning how to be Daddy. If he truly loves you and you him, I will teach him. I won't teach some kid what I know only for him to fly the coop in a year."

He turned his chair around and saw his slaves standing there each excitedly listening and watching. Sammy blushed but kept looking at Naomi and said, "So the question you really need to ask... is do you love him? Are you will to walk through hell and brimstone for this man and is willing do this with you? He headed off into danger to get your pictures so perhaps there is something there." He pulled pulled his ladies over, having them take off their towels, putting Julie directly in front of him, and Rebecca to Julie's left and Naomi to her right, each naked and kneeling.

Sam looked at Naomi and then said, "If the answer to those questions are anything other than a firm yes, then look at what is in front of you... and stay with us. If you will allow me, I will put a collar on you and you can be here with us again.."

Old 11-02-2017, 07:00 PM   #62
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Naomi sat in silence while hanging onto his every word as though they would be the last she hears. She did give a weak smile when seeing Julies eyes light up, knowing full well that this would make her happy. When he finished and found herself kneeling before him with Julie on her side, she felt at home again. This is where she belongs, where she is wanted and needed. Though it isn't the love that she desires, it is still love all the same.

And yet... There were too many obstacles in the way and none of which are easy to back out of. Again, she thought of Tom and of what little she knows of him. He is a student and that is how she has always seen him, nothing more, nothing less. In the hotel room when they were talking, she did feel a spark somewhere hiding through all that fear. Slowly she lowered her gaze to the floor and hesitated once more before speaking.

"I-I can't answer those questions with certainty Sir.... I haven't had the chance to learn those answers. I do know he is foolish enough to chase those men off with unloaded gun for me. Willing to protect me from who knows what. He didn't bail on me afterwards... instead told me who he was."

She wiped at the tears and took in a deep breath while reaching over to take Julies hand. This here felt good and for once the peacefulness of it washed over her. However, this isn't her place any longer.... It can be and she had no doubts that the emotions had never changed...

"I have uprooted my life three times now, two of which you helped me with. This time it is different. In four months the house of my dreams will officially be mine. At the end of this year my position at the university will be secure... I have too much now.. I can't uproot again.."

She sighed and closed her eyes while sitting back onto her heels, feeling more lost than she ever has. At least she knew that he is willing to take her back, to place the collar she loves so much around her throat again.

"I need a few days to think about this. I don't know if he will return or not, I don't know if I still have a job to return to. I won't know these things until they happen. You know that I love you Papa and would love to return.... I just can't until certain things come into play. I hope you understand."

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 11-03-2017, 01:40 PM   #63
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sammy looked down at Naomi and quite frankly wasn't ready to let Naomi off the hook yet with the answer comparable to a shoulder shrug. He looked to Julie who looked positively chomping at the bit to get her teeth into their guest. He said, "Remind her about what she is missing would you pet..."

He smiled as she practically leapt into Naomi's arms, pushing her back onto the floor, kissing her with a fiery passion that made Sammy hard as a rock! Between kisses, she breathed out, "slave... show her that talented tongue of yours..."

Before Naomi could say anything or put up any kind of resistance, Julie engulf her with a passionate kiss, tongue exploring down into the back of her throat!

Rebecca whispered, "Yes mistress. Daddy, if I may?" She looked up at him with nearly equal fervor when he rolled back a bit and nodded, she slide in between Naomi's leg, spreading the folds of her clitoris apart and letting her split tongue wrap around the delicate nub!

Sammy watched as Naomi gave only the weakest of protests while his own sirens called into Naomi's core... who she really is and from he was seeing, she was answering the call in full! It wasn't long before Naomi's first explosive orgasm racked her body! Julie pulled herself to her knees, then straddled Naomi's face, planting her pussy directly over her lips! She felt her struggle a bit, trying to turn her head and she clamped tighter on the thighs, and leaned forward, pinning Naomi's hands to the floor as she ground her pussy onto her.

Julie said, "Lick that pussy like you used too! Come on slave... DO IT!"

Sammy watched and recorded everything... who knew if this would ever happen again...

Old 11-03-2017, 04:47 PM   #64
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Naomi didn't know what she wanted or how to handle what happened next. In truth she didn't know what the next days would bring. Hell, she didn't know what the next few hours would bring forth, let alone commit to what Sammy is offering. The temptation is there at the tip of her tongue, the real answer begging to be free as Julie practically raped that tongue with a kiss. A kiss that Naomi never could forget and has missed a great deal over the years.

In seconds another sensation consumed her when warm breathe and a hot tongue ravished her clit. It was over after that, the sensation to incredible and impossible to resist, instantly bringing out a very much needed orgasm. With that orgasm Rebecca got a good sense of how intense Naomi can get and this first flood of her juices. Little didn't Rebecca know that this is just a sample of how messy their little victim will get.

When Julie sat on Naomi's face though, the resistance only came from not knowing how to handle this situation. Deep down her thoughts were running so wild that they distracted too much, unable to remove the outside world and simply enjoy. Then of course if Tom did return to see her like this, what would he think? He would no doubt think of her as a cheating little cunt and then what will he do?

Then she heard Julie give the command, almost instantly it triggered the submissive in her. Reluctantly, Naomi licked at Julies folds, using her tongue to separate the folds until she found the bare clit. The scent and taste overwhelmed her which sent her senses spiraling, unable to resist the taste. In no time she ravished the pussy above her with such eagerness and determination. Meanwhile Rebecca found one of her sweet spots and forced Naomi to writhe as another orgasm ripped through her.

During all this, the sounds of both Julie and Naomi filled the air, not to mention that Julies thighs were covering Naomi's ears. Which in turn made it impossible for Naomi to hear when her phone went buzzing on the table. It was an unknown number and with the message a video was attached to it. The message told Naomi to come home tonight and to be alone. With a threat of punishment if she didn't come home within a certain time frame.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 11-07-2017, 11:53 AM   #65
momadness
Literotica Guru

Julie grabbed at Rebecca’s hair and pushed her further down onto Naomi and said, “I want there to be a pool of her cum slut. Lick her like you mean it!”

Rebecca, feeling full submissive mode did as she was bade and engorged on that wet desperate pussy as she rolled and ground on that tongue.

Sammy was enjoying the show when glanced over and saw Naomi’s phone buzz. He rolled over and picked it up as Naomi came hard, a stream of her cum covering Rebecca’s face! Julie grinned and said, “Good girls. You will both be good slaves for Daddy and me. Come on now. This bitch hasn’t had a good tongue bath since me I wager. Slave, start licking.... OH FUCK!!” Julie screamed out as she came on Naomi’s face as well!

Sammy hesitated only a moment before opening it up and looking the incoming text. He saw a video of what was clearly a naked Naomi as she dominated another naked woman, a young woman, making her scream in pain. He knew this video. Naomi had told him about it after she moved in with him and how she had hated dominating anyone and had been a one time experiment with her and Richard. He felt his heart sank as the last 10 seconds of the video showed the girl looking into the camera, glancing at Richard who sat behind the camera and said, “Naomi. I was 16 in that video, you hurt me, do as he says or I go to the cops.”

The video went black. He looked up and saw Julie looking at him with a worried expression as she clawed at the two girls in her domineering way. She was so good at dominating. It was amazing why that woman who could fill a dominatrix suit so easily would kneel so willingly to him. He gave the cue and she slid off Naomi and pulled Rebecca from Naomi’s saturated pussy.

Sammy looked down at the phone and said, “Naomi. There is something you should see...”

He watched her turn her head to him and suddenly look worried.

Old 11-13-2017, 03:19 PM   #66
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

For the briefest of moments, Naomi was lost in a world of pure pleasure. Julie has always been like a drug to her, an extremely addictive drug and Naomi couldn't get enough. After about the fourth orgasm, all the sensations suddenly left her feeling empty. Julie lifted from her hungry mouth and Rebecca's incredible tongue pulled away from her aching pussy. All of which left Naomi whimpering for more as she slowly closed her legs and curled up in the after glow.

That is until reality kicked in from hearing Sammy's voice, through a blurry vision she eventually saw the concern on his face. That look alone stole the glory from the recent pleasure and replaced it with fear when seeing he held her phone.

“What? What is it now?”

It was a like a punch to the gut as she sat up and weakly crawled over to him to take the phone. In seconds her eyes grew wide as all the color left her in sheer panic. Just when she didn't think she could cry anymore, the tears silently came to light.

“I have to go.... I can't do this anymore.. This is too much, I have to end this now... I-I.. need to go home...”

She didn't have a solid plan and would most likely get herself hurt by returning to Richard. The only thing she could think of though is to kill him and though she didn't know how she'll do it. It is clear enough that she can use herself as bait and then figure out the rest from there. In that moment she wasn't thinking of the help that Sammy is giving her, all thoughts went on a one way track.

“I can't go prison... Losing my job is one thing.. but going to prison.. for that.... I-I can't .. there is no escaping that!”

Naomi went into sheer panic mode as she watched the video one more time, then dropping the phone to look for her clothes.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 11-14-2017, 09:19 PM   #67
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sammy grabbed Naomi by the wrist and pulled her towards him before she could get too far. Once she was soon as she was on his lap, he wrapped his arm around both her arms and tummy! She struggled in his grip yelling through his hand that she needed to run. He looked to Julie as she looked terribly afraid as he said, "Girls, string her up."

Rebecca and Julie looked at each other, taking direction from Julie and reached down and grabbed Naomi's wrists, then pulled her to the St. Andrews Cross and slapped the handcuffs around each wrist and ankle forcing her to lean with her back on the cross. The entire time she pulled and tugged and fought the women as she was pushed against her will to the cross. It was a desperate measure that Sammy had promised never to do unless under the most dire of situations.

He said, "Naomi... baby... be quiet and listen. Let me take a look at the film and do some checks on it first. Trust your Papa." He had finally gotten her attention.

He reached to his fake leg, put it on, then got up and walked towards Naomi as she begged and pleaded to be let go. Begging that this was something that she had to take care of. Begging that she couldn't stay there.

There was a knock on the door and all four sets of eyes turned towards it. Both girls instantly raced off to grab silk robes and a blanket to cover the cross to hide Naomi. Sammy walked to his chair, picked up his sawed off and walked back to the door. He checked the peephole and heard Julie whisper, "Who is it?"

It took Sammy a moment to register five people standing in the doorway. Master Simmons said, "Hey... Sammy... you gonna stare at us through that peephole all night or let us in?"

Sammy grinned as he backed up, unlocked the door, then opened it. Bleached blonde haired razor thin Master Simmons stood at the door with his jeans and hawaiian shirt on,. Next to him was his ginger haired boy toy slave Henry we the small in his running clothes. Next to Henry was Simmon's two girl toys, the ebony BBB in a blue one piece dress named slave Candy and the heavily pierced shaven head leather jumpsuit slave Jacklyn come walking into the room as normal as can be with a very nervous uncertain Tom in the midst of them.

Sammy looked down at Tom and said, "What the fuck are you doing back here?"

Tom said, "I... went to get the pictures and stuff. I have them. They are here. I promised and I delivered."

"Yeah, Henry and I followed him like you asked. We think we saw that van you were talking about so we went ahead and met up with him." Master Simmons chuckled as Henry leaned on a very awkwardly standing Tom and said, "Boy was he shocked when Henry came up and planted him a big fat one on the lips."

Henry said, "Tom used a lot of tongue on that one."

"Liar! I was stunned! I... I was trying to get your tongue out of my mouth! I didn't need your help anyways." Tom said as he tried to break away from Henry who seemed to cling to him like white on rice.

Master Simmons said, "Yes, anyways, we told him you sent us and got him to come back with us after the van drove off. Made a bunch of backroads turns. We weren't followed. I promise you that."

Tom looked at Henry and said, "You do know... I am not gay right?"

"Of course you are baby... could have fooled me. Quite the package too." Henry said as he walked over to Sammy and hugged him saying, "How are you doing Papa?"

Candy walked up to Sammy after Henry and gave him a kiss saying, "Papa. Baby has missed your sweet ass."

Julie wanted to walk up and say something but still held the blanket over the cross.

Finally, Jacklyn came up and hugged Sammy and said, "Papa. I have missed you papa! I am almost done with your other prosthetic."

"That will be awesome! This one gives me troubles." Sammy said.

Tom looked around and said, "Say... where is Naomi? I mean... I don't see her."

Sammy looked to Simmons, then to his two ladies and said, "Ladies, why don't you show Mr. Tom here what is behind curtain number 1!"

The ladies all took off the blanket to show a naked Naomi cuffed to the cross. Every eye on her... including Tom's who seemed more hurt than anyone else.

Old 11-14-2017, 10:37 PM   #68
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Naomi couldn't think straight as the panic quite literally consumed her, so much so that she didn't know who was holding her down. The only feeling she had as Sammy held her is being trapped, it got worse when she felt the cuffs being put in place. She pulled hard enough at the cuffs that there is no doubt she'll have bruises later. His voice did stop her from struggling, though it didn't stop the frantic thoughts from flooding out.

There was a moment of sheer panic as the blanket covered her and found it very difficult to breath at first. However, the longer she remained under the blanket, she did eventually calm down enough to actually listen. Most of the voices she knew, a couple she did not and what really threw her off is hearing Toms voice in the mix. Although she didn't pay much attention to any of their words, just grounding herself to their voices.

When the blanket finally lifted off though, the panic started to build up again, especially when seeing her phone laying on the floor. A moment later she raised her eyes to see everyone staring at her initially that would make the shyness come into play. This time however, it was the creeping panic that she is putting all these people in danger. If only she can leave, no one here would get hurt... Though, seeing that look in Sammy's eyes, she knew there is no leaving until he gives permission.

"Please.... Daddy.... blindfold me.... I will behave... I promise... I trust you..."

It was extremely rare when she calls Sammy Daddy which told him just how vulnerable she truly is. Right now she is a terrified little girl that wanted to run and hide from this nightmare.

"I need to be blinded right now... Please Daddy... "

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 11-17-2017, 01:52 PM   #69
momadness
Literotica Guru

Sammy walked through the group and stepped directly in front of Naomi and said, "You will not be blindfolded baby girl. We are all here for you. Look at me... Focus on me."

Tom watched as Sammy spoke quietly at Naomi and seemed to encapsulate her complete attention. She focused on him and he noticed Naomi's nipples go rock hard as she quietly spoke back to him.

Henry walked up to Tom and said, "So big boy. Why exactly are you here?"

Tom pushed away from him and said, "Just leave me alone."

That caught Naomi's attention. Tom and Naomi both looked at each other. Tom felt hurt beyond measure that she had chosen Sammy over him. He could see it in her eyes. He gave a nod acknowledging and understanding what it meant to him and tipped his head in farewell and turned to leave.

Sammy looked at Simmons and said, "Don't let him leave."

Simmons smiled and leaned on the door and said, "Sorry Tom. He is the head of this family. He commands and I obey him too."

Tom shot a glare back at Sam, who had never stopped looking at Naomi. He took her chin and forced her to look at him. He said, "You just stay put for a bit. Julie, entertain her."

Sammy turned and walked towards Tom and said, "Boy, outside. Now."

Tom and Sammy stepped out into the hallway and began to talk.

Rebecca, Julie, and the rest all walked up to Naomi and started to ask questions about Tom. When Julie could see Naomi starting to panic, she pushed everyone away and said, "Give the girl a breath."

Old 11-17-2017, 03:40 PM   #70
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Naomi has only felt this scared once, maybe twice in her life and those times always revolved around Richard. Though seeing that look in Toms eyes and watching as he attempted to walk away from her, a new kind of fear sliced into her. It wasn't her place to call him back though, she had no way of explaining any of this to him either. Especially after he heard her say the one thing he wanted most being said to another man.

She tried to beg Sammy for the blindfold one last time, yet he denied her again before walking off with Tom. There really was only one emotion the held strong in her core and that is sheer fear of this situation. Fear of Richard's threat, wondering how long he will wait before turning that video in. Fear of the next knock at the door, wondering if it is the police that will take her away, or Richard finding her. Biggest threat out of it all is losing Tom. A fear that she honestly couldn't explain at all considering he too is causing fear to some degree.

Any rational thought however didn't seem to exist in those few moments. The police won't come here the second they get their hands on that video. No one was followed here, so Richard had no idea where she is, if he did, he'd already be here. None of those reality checks were out in the open though, that kind of thinking simply vanished.

That trapped feeling came into full force when the others surrounded her and started asking a multitude of questions. Most were about Tom, wondering why she'd be caught dead with a brat like him. However, all she could do is shake her head and strain against the cuffs to get away. Wanting to find a dark corner to hide in until all this is disappeared. Eventually Naomi managed to whimper as she weakly struggled to break free.

"Julie... Mistress... May I have more please..."

Of course no one else in the room would know what she meant by that. Yet, Naomi was desperate for any kind of distraction, anything at all to get her to focus on something else. Whether or not it was from what they were doing moments ago, or something else, Naomi didn't care. Julie would know what she and can't do and knew all too well that her pet sister needed to calm down.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 11-22-2017, 12:57 PM   #71
momadness
Literotica Guru

Julie could see the panick growing in Naomi's face and looked to Rebecca and said, "Slave, use that talented tongue to calm her down."

Rebecca was only to happy to drop down, part Naomi's lips and let her slithery tongue tease that clit, which almost instantly resulted in her nipples going rock hard and her eyes closing. Julie grabbed Naomi's hair and said, "Don't you dare fucking cum without permission."

"Yes mistress..." She heard Naomi say as she bit her lip to resist.

Julie looked to Candy and Jacklyn and said, "Master Simmons, may I borrow your pets?"

"Of course baby. I love watching you work, you know that. Henry... knees." He watched as Candy and Jackyln walked over, taking Naomi's breasts in hand and started licking and teasing them. Henry knelt in front of his Master and with his permission, pulled out his Master's dick and began to play with it.

Julie walked over to the wall, pulling down a hood and slid it over Naomi's head which covered her eyes but let her mouth and nose open. She zipped it up snug, pulling her hair through the holes in the top. She smiled as Naomi's struggles to not cum quickly became her biggest challenge.

-- Sammy --

"Boy. I swore I wasn't going to train you, but..." He looked at Tom and said, "Naomi wants me to train you. You brought back the pictures right?"

Tom nodded and said, "Listen old man, why did she call you Daddy? That is what I want her calling me."

"You idjit, you have to earn it. Ain't you figured that out yet? You have to earn it by leaning every inch of that woman. Her body is a giant map and you need to memorize every bump and curve, angle, and edge. Once you master her body, you have to master her mind. Make her yours mentally. The body won't be worth a dime to you if you can earn her mind. Once you do that... you will get the title of Daddy. BUT... she has to decide when to give it... you can't take it."

Tom looked down and said, "I... I want the title. I want her. I have since I took her class last semester."

"You blackmailed her, you virtually raped her, you manipulated her, and you cheapened her and the life. You are not starting at the beginning of the path, you are having to earn your right back just to touch the beginning of the path."

"How do I do that?" Tom said calmly.

"For starters, you have to earn her trust. You started that by bringing back the evidence. Now... you need to apologize and pray she forgives you." Sammy said as he heard Naomi squeal inside the room. He said, "We should get back."

As they re-entered the room, they came in just in time to see Naomi's squirting orgasm exploding all over Rebecca's face while Julie had a hold of her hair, barking, "I didn't give you permission to cum fuckslut. You are going to be punished hard for disobeying."

She looked to her Daddy to make sure she was doing right and with his nod, smiled and said, "Beg for forgiveness slut."

Old 11-26-2017, 12:46 AM   #72
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The mixture of emotions were like a flood gate for Naomi, unable to control any particular thing that ran through that head of hers. The panic was at the very top of that list, fear of losing her life coming in a close second... Everything else from that point became a crashing avalanche. Being watched by others is already a major turn on for her, then to gain pleasure by multiple people. With how sensitive she is, more by the previous orgasms from moments ago, Naomi didn't stand a chance.

"P-please... forgive me Mistress Julie.... Pl-Plea-Please forgive me Sir Simmons... I-It's been too long!!"

Naomi struggled with everything she had left in her to keep from having an orgasm without permission. At this point she didn't dare ask for permission, knowing that this time it'll be denied and also knowing that Julie's punishments were never easy. She asked Simmons for forgiveness because it is his pets that were playing as well, she failed all of them.

"Please.... Forgive me! I will... I will beg... I promise... Please.. forgive me..."

She trembled and strained against the bindings as she fought the urge to cum.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 11-27-2017, 02:46 PM   #73
momadness
Literotica Guru

When Sammy and Tom entered the room, Tom saw something short of a miracle in front of him. Naomi, naked, being teased and tortured by every submissive in the room. He wanted to run up in front of her and tell her to stop, not realizing Sammy’s hand on his shoulder was the reason he had not already done so.

Her insistent begging echoed in Tom’s ears as Julie finally leaned into her ear and whispered something. Naomi squealed and clamped her eyes tightly and a stream of cum exploded from her loin, drenching the floor in front of her and the sluts teasing her! They all backed away as she seemed to cum and cum... her body releasing the dam she had built.

Sammy and Tom both looked at her as she finally opened her eyes and set them on Tom. Her nipples were like diamond chisels, her expression was hungry and afraid at the same time. Everyone in between the two of them parted ways as he stepped towards her, his eyes locked on her.

As he drew close, he looked at her and said, “I ... I kept my end of the promise. Everything I had... is over in that pile. I am sorry for doing what I did to you. I truly want to be earn my place as your Master and eventually Daddy. I... I hope in time, I can join the leather too.”

He watched her struggle with what he was saying and he hoped desperately that she hadn’t changed her mind about him already now that she was with her friends and lifetsylers.

Old 11-27-2017, 07:09 PM   #74
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Naomi felt dizzy and faint after the intensity of that last orgasm. It seemed to be the orgasm that let loose all those pent up emotions. For her it was more than just an orgasm, it was a release, a sense of cleansing as the fear and pain faded into a void. She couldn't even feel the hurt that Tom had caused her from his actions, in fact it made her want him that much more. There were things about him that, though she couldn't explain it, made her feel wanted.

Sure Sammy and others have made her feel wanted and needed. With Tom it was different, she sees it in his eyes, felt it in his embrace. Even his voice carried his true feelings for her. As he came up to her though, she turned her head to the side, as if trying to hide herself from him. This is something he's most likely seen in those videos and pictures, a sight that he most likely only saw as sexual.

“Wh.... What do... What do you see in front of you right now? Do you see me? Or what … Or something else? If... you are my Master or Daddy.... What would you do to me right now?”

It was a real struggle for her to think rationally right then and speaking only hurt her dry throat. Yet, she needed to know if he saw the real her, the need and desire she craves. Wondering if he can see that submissive that aches to play again instead of hiding.

However, she feared that he would only see the sexual aspect of her situation. Silently assuming that all he wants to do is fuck her brains out instead of providing the comfort that she truly needs right then. Either way, his answer will be what she decides on. The whole time her head remained turned to the side with her eyes closed. Not really wanting Tom to see her like this, yet is obvious she didn't have a choice.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 11-29-2017, 02:25 PM   #75
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom stared at her a few moments, then looked to Sammy and waited for his nod. He looked at the rest of the silent dominants and slaves in the room, then looked back to Naomi. He said, "I will do one better."

He walked to the cross, kneeling in front of her, unclasping the ankles from the cross, then stood up and unfastened the wrist cuffs from the wall. As she started to slump, he scooped her into his arms and looked to Sammy and said, "Where is the second bedroom?"

Sammy pointed towards the left and Tom turned and carried Naomi to the bed, laid her on it gently, making sure her head was supported by a thick pillow, then grabbed the extra blanket, walked around to the other side of the bed, climbed on and covered both of them up. He pulled her naked trembling body into his own fully clothed one and whispered, "You need to be given something the cross can't give you."

Sammy glanced at Tom, gave a nod and said, "Alright the rest of you. Give them some time alone. We got some work to do. Simmons, come with with. The rest of you, we got to figure out a..." The door closed behind Sammy, leaving Tom and Naomi alone.

He held her tight to him, letting her head settle on his shoulder as he stroked her hair and said, "I am proud of you. You did so good just now. I never knew you could do that. Please. Will you forgive me for what I did to you before? I meant what I said about earning my place at your side. But I can't force my way in like I thought I could. You have to allow me in. That's all I want. I want to be allowed in, but it will take time and I will willing to wait as long as it takes to earn your trust again."