Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 08-17-2017, 10:50 PM   #1
momadness
Literotica Guru

The invisible owner - RESERVED

== 2 months prior ==

First of all, let me inform you my name is Tom Selleck. No. Not the fucker from Magnum PI or the reverse mortgage guy. I hate that guy. No. I am Tom Selleck. I freaking hate that other guy and if I had a dime for every time someone asked me if I knew him or was him or was his son... well... I would have a hell of a lot of money. Stupid old fucker.

My story begins a few months ago. I am a student at the University of Miami working on my cybersecurity bachelors. I am a junior and quite frankly, love my career choice. I can't wait till I can ... no... stick to the topic... So anyways, up until this spring semester, I had a 4.0 average. That's right. I am the BOMB!!! I have worked my ass off for that too!

I did say up until this semester, because of the 6 classes I was taking this semester, I had one class, Advanced Calculas of all things, that I actually got an F in. Yeah. ME... Tom Fuckin Selleck got an F. The thing is, the teacher, Mrs. Naomi Akinson who is a fucking bombshell of a diva woman who is at least 10 years older than me, too it upon herself to ruin my perfect scores! Mine!

Anyways... this isn't about me failing a class and being forced to retake it the next semester with the same fucking instructor of all things. No... this story is about what happened during the fall semester in her course. God I love irony... before I get that part though, I have to tell you about a little trip I took to Seattle with a few buddies to go visit some of his family. His family were douches, but there was one particular part of the trip which changed the my fate.

-- The Red Stallion Rope Club --

"You'll see why they call it a rope club, Tom, just be patient." Rich said as he looked at the bouncer at the door and said, "Hey Frank. Remember me?"

The big thick black bodybuilder looking guy in a black suit looking like something of the Men in Black movies lowered his sunglasses and looked down at my friend, Richard and a big wide smile grew on his face showing off his gold caps over his top teeth and, "My man Rich! Your dad told us you were coming. Who's your friend?"

Richard, who always wore those dumbass tropical shirts unbuttoned down to his fucking belly button and gold necklaces, smiled and said, "This is my friend Tom Selleck."

Frank turned and looked at him and said, "Like the actor? You his son or somethin?"

I rolled my eyes and ground my teeth before saying, "Yeah... umm. Not like him."

"He's a little sensitve about his name. Where is dad?" Rich said with a chuckle.

"He is in his office. Fabrica is up there with him." Frank said as he removed the velvet rope and let the two step inside.

Richard moaned and said, "That dumb broad won't stop trying to get into my pop's pants you know... Let's go upstairs."

As we walked into the club, I suddenly got the understanding why it was a rope club. It was a strip club of a very fetish variety. A dozen strippers in various outfits of leather and latex walked about the club, some leading women in handcuffs behind their back to the various customers. The women doing the leading would talk to the men or women and sometimes reach some kind of agreement and the slave woman would sit down on their laps or between their legs or something else and begin massaging them or touching them or sucking on them. My eyes must have been like dishes because Rich slapped my shoulder and said, "Pick your jaw up off the floor man. Let's go."

"Dude... is this legal? I mean... that woman over there.... she looks like a fuckin slave man? She is sucking that dude's dick. That's not legal is it?" I said in shock at the realization that that was one of a dozens playing out.

Rich laughed and said, "Good eye. That's the mayor. Yeah... I think it is fine. Now let's go."

We headed up to the upper deck which held a few offices that looked down onto the crowd and turned into the first big office. An older man sat behind a desk with a woman in high heels and not a stitch else on sat on his desk, legs spread in front of him. She was handcuffed and laying back on the wood surface, blindfolded and gagged. The man looked up at the door and saw his son and said, "Hey! I um... didn't think you would be here so soon! My boy!!!" He got up, slapping the woman's cunt hard sending her squealing before walking around the desk to hug his child! He turned to me and asked, "This is Mr. Selleck right? I was expecting someone else..."

"I get that a lot, I muttered, before my eyes fell onto a large 11*15 photo that was on the wall. It was an image, I shit you not... of Ms. Naomi Akinson! Well... it might have been her daughter but the picture didn't look new. My eyes grew wide again as Rich's dad turned and saw what I was staring at and said, "Damn boy, you got good tastes. That was one of my best girls... god she was one hell of a submissive. Natural born like Fabrica here."

I walked to the picture. She was laying on his desk, leather cuffs on ankles and wrists, gag in her mouth, nipples pierced, and a thick posture collar on her neck with a steel dog leash on her neck. It was her! She even had that devilish little mole on her cheek! That was my teacher! Holy fuck good god almighty was she hot!!! I said, "Ummm... Where... where is she now?"

"Why? You know her?" Rich's dad Eric said as he walked back to Fabrica and grabbed her tits and pinched the nipples.

"Umm... no. But she is gorgeous!" I said, "When was she here?"

"Oh.. she worked here to pay for her college. I think she wanted to be a teacher or something. Hey... if you want her so badly, I have movies and pics of her. Lots of them. I do of all my girls who sign the non-disclosure agreements... like Fabrica. I would sell them to you...". Eric said as he pulled up his computer and set the keyboard between the slave woman's legs.

A plan began to form in my head. I turned to him and said, "Do you take Mastercard?"

After that night, my mind grew to a razors edge on how I would use the videos and photos against her. I thought of simple things like blackmailing her for the grade. Then I realized I was thinking too small... much much too small. For the next 30 days, my plan began to come together....

-- Advanced Calculas, Ms. Naomi Akinson, Day 1 --

I had my pack slung over my shoulder as I walked into the huge auditorium. My heart raced as I took a seat up towards the top of the room partially hidden in shadow between two of my fraternity mates, Josh and Mike. This was my second time in this room today, this first of which I had slipped in quietly and went to her desk, lifting up the keyboard and placing a small manilla envelope under it so it could be partially seen. Inside it, were three clear photos of her in her slave attire with her face clearly shown. One of those photos had her on Eric's desk in some kind of kneeling pose, the second was a pose of her sitting on her bottom with her legs spread masturbating, and the third was of her partially hidden under Eric's desk sucking his dick. Those had been the three most clear and evident photos I had been able to dig up. The other item in the envelope was a single type written note. The note read:

Ms. Akinson, or should we call you Swallow? As you can tell, I know your little secret. I know you worked at the Red Stallion Rope Club as a stripper and slave. I have dozens of photos and movies of you in various shall we say... revealing acts and if you were to do anything other than what i tell you, I will turn these in to your dean and your career is over. Believe it or not, neither of us wants that. So, what I want you to do when you start class, is simply look up and nod three times that you understand these commands. In addition, you are to provide your cell phone number on the right corner of the white board. I will be in contact tonight with further instructions. You will make no attempt to discover my identity, nor will you alert any of the authorities of what is happening. Your career is on the line, Ms. Akinson. Nod your head now if you understand and then continue on with your lesson. I will be in touch. MT

I grin as I take my seat and wait for you to enter the room and find your little... surprise.

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 08-18-2017, 06:27 PM   #2
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Naomi Akinson lost everything at childhood. Her family, friends... everything and she had no choice but to walk away from it all and start a new life. Even her childhood was taken from her as she watched her house burn while they drove her away. They claimed it was electrical, yet she knew better, even as a child she knew they were after her father. She heard the arguments over the phone, heard the arguments between him and her mother.. Naomi wasn't a stupid child and learned very quickly that he was dealing with drugs and with people who had all the control.

Luckily she didn't land into their hands as this stranger... the man of the state child services.. took her and brought her here to Seattle. This is where she was raised and had a much better life and never looked back, working her ass off to get somewhere in this life. To ahead in the right direction and not follow the path her father took. Sadly, there were some hiccups along the way.... Such as college.

Naomi was already working one job which made it impossible to get onto any kind of financial aid, because, well, part time money is too much money apparently. Which meant that she needed either a second job, or one that paid better and was part time since schooling was full time. That all landed her to the doorstep of The Red Stallion Rope Club... A place that she turned away from many.. many ... many times before finally resigning herself to its fate.

At first she hated it. Hated being humiliated and treated like the dirt on their shoes. The idea of doing any of those things made her sick, especially since she was still a virgin at the time. Yes, this is the very place where she lost that virginity... Oddly enough.. she gave it up very willingly too. It took about a month, yet after that month she found this place to be a sanctuary of sorts... A place where she can escape from reality... after a while it almost became a second home.

Though as they say... All good things must come to an end... Which it did when college ended. Oh yes, she could have remained with the club, they even offered her a high paying position that was very difficult to refuse. Yet, it wasn't what she wanted to do with her life, it wasn't her passion... it was just an escape...

~~~~~~~~~ 5 years later ~~~~

Naomi has been working here at University of Miami for fours now, this is her fifth year and after this year she will be a permanent professor. Something she has been looking forward too for quite sometime now. Over the years she also learned that she can wear pretty much anything as long it wasn't too bold or too revealing. With it being the first day, she figured it wouldn't hurt to go casual, although she is casual most of the time. The last few years she has gotten into the Boho style, basically the hippie look only a bit more modern. She wore a tight fitting black tank top with a light shawl over her shoulders and pants that flowed like a skirt with black heels. It wasn't the most professional look, then again, she hasn't gotten in trouble for it either.

For the most part the day had gone pretty smoothly and after lunch she went back to her room to get set up for the next class. That is about the time she noticed the envelope under her keyboard. Instantly her eyes grew wide with sheer shock when seeing the pictures, though as the students came in, she quickly hid the shock. Reading the rest of the note, she glanced around the room to see if anyone 'spoke' to her. They all had the same bored expression though. She did give one nod, however that was it, thinking that maybe it was all a hoax. some bad prank.

She put the envelope in her purse and began the class without any more regards to the 'threat' hiding in her purse. If it was real, they wouldn't do anything on the first day. She has experience with this, if she disobeys, punishment would come first.... If what they say is true... To prove that they mean business.

"Alright class.. My name Ms. Naomi Akinson. This is Advanced Calculus. Where you are sitting now is where you will remain for the rest of the quarter, so make sure this is where you wish to sit. Unlike some of the professors here, I do not give out my personal cell phone. However, you can reach me through email if you have any questions. I check my e-mails a few times a day, so you will get a response quickly."

She put both her name and e-mail in the corner where her phone number was suppose to go. However, it is true, she doesn't give out her phone for privacy reasons. She doesn't need every student calling her every hour of the day for problems. Then she proceeded to start roll call to make sure the students are in the right class and if they weren't then she dismissed them.

"Now then, be certain to have your phones shut off or I will take them for the remainder of the class. I want your full attention to the lessons."

The whole time she did think of that letter and of the pictures, every so often looking over the students to see if any of them acted ... unusual. Though she didn't make it noticeable as she continued to talk about the texts and what to expect from the class.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 08-20-2017, 11:00 AM   #3
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom sat in the back of the auditorium and had witnessed Naomi walked into the room, taking her envelope and looking inside. He feigned disinterest staring at his laptop while letting his eyes dart to her and revelling in her shock of the photos and her quick tucking of them away into her purse. He grinned quietly as he tucked his phone away, per her request. Ironically, he along with dozens of others students kept their laptops out since his textbook was an online book.

His heart sped up when he saw her nod her head once, not three times, then write her email down. he grinned and pulled up his duplicate account on google which was MasterT@gmail.com. He pulled up a small window to write a small message to her.

We are going to have to work on your obedience little pet. If you think I am kidding that I won't destroy your career, think again. You will do as you are commanded when you are commanded and anything less than be responded to with punishment. So how are we going to punish you for your disobedience? Guess you will find out soon enough little pet. You will respond to my email with a read reciept and an immediate response with your phone number and what kind of punishment is worthy of your disobedience. Failure to do so and your career is over. Here is a small little clip of what I have on you... enjoy. MT

Tom added one of the two dozen clips he had of the footage that he had gotten from Rich's dad. It was a movie clip of her laying on Eric's desk, legs spread, handcuffed to the desk, gagged with a cock gag, with her nipple piercings clearly visible. She thrashed about and moaned as Eric's hand held a wand massager on her clit forcing her into the throes of orgasm while she begged through the gag for more. The clip was only 30 seconds long but it was clear who it was and what she was doing.

He hit send. He flipped back to his book and began to review the problems on the board as she had her back to him working through the first set of problems. God he hated Calculas. Tom smiled quietly as he heard her computer chime a notification. he caught her glance at the computer and hesitate a moment, then continued to work on the math.

As the class came to an end, he smiled as he slid his laptop into his bag, then walked out of his class with the rest of his students. As he disappeared out of the class, he glances over his shoulder to see her racing to her computer and opening the email.

Tom turned away from the auditorium and headed to his next class at the cybersystems hall and sat down in his network securities course. He grinned, pulled out his computer and opened it, then found he already had a response from his new little pet.

He sat down and opened the message... and smiled...

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 08-22-2017, 09:57 PM   #4
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

There was fear and almost sheer panic as she watched the video, over and over again then glancing at her purse that held the pictures. She has worked too hard and have come too far to let some punk that is probably seeking a better grade, ruin things for her. He ... or she... has made it clear that he held all the cards in their hands though. Already proving that he has evidence of her previous life before here. A life that she does miss from time to time, although didn't miss having to pleasure so many strangers. Ever since she left that place, Naomi hasn't been anyone and honestly had no desire to do so.

Yet, whoever this person is, they certainly had her attention.... More ways than one. The natural instinct to obey did kick in big time and she even felt the tingle between the legs. Still... This person isn't her Master and she decided to see how far she can push him. If he does go to the Dean with these photos, or spread them around the school, he will lose her forever.

*I don't like to play games. What is it that you want from me? Other than blackmailing me, What makes you worthy of calling yourself my Master? A REAL Master would already have the first punishment planned.*

Of course she knew that it was a very bold move to make. She had no real way to explain the photos and videos if he decided to turn them in. Everything she worked for could end in a blink of an eye, calling his bluff wasn't really worth the risk. And yet... simply giving herself to some total stranger that probably didn't know what they were doing is an even bigger risk. If she simply laid down and rolled over for anyone, she could get seriously hurt and that too would end her position.

She sighed heavily looking down at the note and the email before her and quickly sent him another email with just her phone number. It was still her Seattle phone, something she keeps around for her more personal and very close friends. Though he'd probably think it was a fake number. Naomi sat back in her chair looking over at the time and her laptop, deciding to delete his e-mail with the video in case. Also she shut the sound off on the computer as well as to not get interrupted during class again.

Although, she had a couple of hours to spare before her next class started. In reality this isn't the best of places for things like this. Yet, she chose to stick around for a few moments to wait for his response and pulled out her Seattle phone in case he wanted to confirm it's a real number. The whole time she wondered if it is actually someone from that club that followed her here. Yet, that was something she was careful about, another reason she kept the other number.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 08-24-2017, 08:19 PM   #5
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom chuckled to himself as he read the response she gave him. She had only gotten less than 3 hours into this and already was considering him as her Master. He also noted there was no phone number on it. He would deal with that in a...

A second email popped into his inbox with her number on it and he laughed so loudly that it caught the other student's eyes. He put his hand over his mouth and then pulled his prepaid cell out and loaded the number onto it. It had a Seattle area code on it so he suspected it wasn't fake. Would she be stupid enough to give a fake number?

Tom somehow doubted it but had made plans for just such an occassion. He looked into his backpack and saw an manilla envelope tucked away. He opened the lip and saw a few pages of blank paper in it, one of those pages simply had the words, 'Owned. MT.' There nothing else in th envelope at all... but she didn't know that.

He checked his time as he left his third class of the day, he slung his pack onto his shoulders, then headed out to the faculty parking lot and quickly found the Dean's car. He slid the envelope neatly under his windshield wiper, then turned adn walked away... checking his time.

He had tried to make an appointment with the Dean today and found that his last appointment ended at 6. He would leave around 6:15 to go home.

He walked to the common park which was filled with lots of students, then checked his time. He smiled and pulled out the phone and dialed.

As soon as she answered, he said, "Thank you for considering me your Master already. I do have a punishment lined up for you. The Dean is leaving campus in 15 minutes to go home. I left four pictures of you in a manilla envelope on his windshield. As your office hours end at 6, that puts you across campus. If you want to get them back, I suggest you run."

He hung up and pulled out his cybersecurity book and began to read on it... while scoping the parking lot for his prize...

Old 08-28-2017, 04:29 PM   #6
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

She had finished classes a little early today and was cleaning up her things when her cell vibrated. For a split moment her heart had skipped a beat after realizing what phone it was that went off. Truthfully she had such a busy day that she had forgotten about this mystery punk who holds her life in his hands. Slowly she answered the phone with a meek "Hello". Afraid of what she would hear on the other side of that phone.

His voice sounded vaguely familiar, yet she runs into so many people throughout the day, that after a while they all sound the same. At least now she knows for sure she's dealing with a male, which for the most part she had already assumed. Regardless of what they are, she didn't like what was being said on the other side, for a second the words made her go numb. There is no way he would be that foolish..... Would he?

"I do not consider you my Master... Nor will I....."

He hung up before she could finish which in turn made her growl in frustration as she grabbed her bag and headed out. Again she was going to call his bluff and not worry about it. Then again, if he had actually given information away.. She'd be out before getting this term started. With a heavy and very irritated sigh, she went to the parking lot and glanced around for an envelope. To her surprise there was one sitting on a windshield of a car.

Within seconds she felt that crushing blow knowing that the fool would actually go through with his threat. This time when she glanced around it was to see if the owner of said car was coming. To see that he was reaching the entrance to the lot, it ended up being a kick to the gut. Quickly she raced to the car and grabbed the envelope on her way to her own car. She didn't bother stopping until getting into her own and looked around the lot for anyone out of place.

"What a way to start the year off.... What does this fool want?.. For me to jump off a building to my death? Of course not, that would be too easy... "

Taking one more glance down towards the envelop, she was very curious to see if there actually was anything in it. Shaking her head she decided the curiosity wasn't worth it.. the threat alone had her fully attention. After catching her breath and calming down from the panic, she chose to take the envelope home and burn it. Shredding it wouldn't be good enough, no, this one needed to be burned.

"Damn it anyway..."

Whether there is anything in it or not, she didn't care. In those few very short moments she waited to see if her phone would ring. When it didn't right away, she started the car to head home to take care of this envelope. All the while she kept looking around to see if anyone was watching her or if she could pick up on anything noticeable.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 08-29-2017, 08:32 AM   #7
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom couldn't have asked for a better source of entertainment if he had Mayweather boxing tickets in hand. Watching his new toy trying to remain so coy yet desperate seemed so engaging to see. He sat quietly as her gaze passed right over him and on to the others in the park.

After she said down, he kept his laptop up and leaned down slightly before picking up his burn phone and dialing her number. As he heard he start to speak, he said, "Shut up. You will not speak unless you have permission to speak, which you do not. I trust you are beginning to understand the direness of your situation now. I do own your ass now... Did I mention that the club you worked at... has been busted three times in the last 20 years for 'servicing' underaged clients? Did you know that I have the police reports on that as well? You would be surprised who I found as on of the names on the report. Oh... I know you had nothing to do with it directly, just happened to be at the club that day. But in today's day and age, I would imagine there would be more than just your job at risk."

He glanced at her in the car as she sat quietly and listened. He watched her perusing the west side of the park, casually trying to find him without trying. He then said, "Stop trying to find me. When I choose to let you know my identity, you will learn who I am."

He finally said, "Go home. Think about what has happened today. Tomorrow. You will wear a blue skirt, your pasty white blouse, and your black heels. You will wear thigh highs as well. Knowing how short that skirt is you wear, that should keep you plenty occupied as you teach class. I will give further instruction tomorrow. Good night."

He hung up and then sat and watched for a few minutes longer. He watched her start her car and then leave the parking lot.

The next day, he felt supremely confident in his abilities as he walked into his class and took his seat. It always started off slowly... you never blackmailed for the whole package. It took time. It took patience and before either of you knew, she would be so deep she wouldn't have any other choice. He waited patiently for her to come to class.

Old 08-29-2017, 05:49 PM   #8
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The shock of what he had said filled her to the brim and she wanted to burst at him with words of her own. Yet, she held her tongue while listening to the rest of what he had to say. The reports from the club was new to her though, then again she never got close enough to know about such things. Still, if that kind of information got loose, not only would she lose her job, there will be prison time on top of it.

As he spoke of what he wanted her wear, she glanced up again to see if she find him and shook her head no. He hung up before she could tell him that she didn't have that skirt anymore. For one it always made her feel uncomfortable wearing it and two it wasn't within the schools regulations for teachers to wear. Even if she still had it, she'd get in trouble for wearing it while teaching her classes. It was so short that it barely covered her ass. A skirt that he mostly likely saw in those videos and pictures, basically a skirt that screamed slut.

She sat in the car for what seemed like forever before she finally started it up to head home. On the way out of the parking lot though she did creep slowly to see if she could find him. Against his wishes of course. A few times she thought a certain person could be him, then again there were many men in the park and quite a few of them were on phones or laptops. There wasn't any way to pick just one out.

When at home she instantly burned that envelope without ever looking inside of it. For all she knew it could have been something else from someone else and was important. Yet, she didn't care. If it was important then they should give it to the dean personally. In the meantime, it's getting burned, end of story.

There was no sleep for her as she tossed and turned. Sometime in the middle of the night she got up to see what kind of clothes she actually had. She knew he wanted her to dress slutty like she used to do in that club. Yet, she didn't have any of those clothes anymore, she got rid of them all to let the past go.

Eventually she did find a tight fitting white shirt and a blue skirt with high slits on both sides. Sadly she knew it wasn't the skirt he was looking for. However, it was his own fault for not allowing her to speak, she can't be blamed for his mistake. Also, he had no idea what she had in her closet these days, again something she can't be blamed for. She just didn't want to be that kind of girl anymore and that is something he will have to learn.

The next morning Naomi actually dreaded going into class, in fact she came close to calling in sick. However, it was only the second day and it would look bad professionally if she let this beat her. With much reluctance, she finally did get her feet moving and felt disgusted while putting on the skirt he had requested.... well... mostly requested. The skirt is different, yet it was all she had so he'll have to learn to live with it. The simple fact is she didn't own any short slutty skirts anymore. The slits on both sides of the skirt were high enough to embarrassed her and it proved she wore the thigh highs he requested underneath it.

Once she got into class, there was an inner struggle to take off the jacket knowing how sheer and low cut her white shirt is. Eventually the jacket came off and she draped it over the chair. However, she hoped the revealing top would somewhat make up for the skirt being wrong. Either case, it is clear that the outfit was humiliating by her actions. Before starting she made sure both her phones and laptop were on silence during the class. After all, she had to obey her own rules for class distractions.

The entire time she actually had a difficult time teaching the class, her eyes always roaming over the students trying to pick one out. She knew the boys were eying her pretty tough and every so often she'd catch one staring at her legs through the slit. More than. likely hoping to get a glimpse of something more if she moved just right. Not to mention her nipples were extremely hard that they were straining against the tight material. Those were the few times when a slight flush would kiss her cheeks, though she kept on with the lesson as if it was nothing.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-02-2017, 09:10 AM   #9
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom felt a mixture of emotion at this point. The first was that she hadn't followed her orders and was angry for that. On the other side though, he suspected his order was a little too... aggressive. It probably violated the dress code or something. She had attempted to dress as close to what he demanded as possible with that blue skirt with the slit up to her mid thigh, teasing her thigh highs which she had worn. He chuckled a bit each time she would reach down to her skirt and close the slit, which was about ever 2 minutes.

He knawed on his next actions for a moment. They had to be carefully crafted so she would feel the pressure while not breaking her own college rules. As the class progressed, he let his mind dwell on the next move to make all the while imagining those shapely legs within his reach. As the class was about to draw to a close, he flipped over note taking software to his junker email and pulled up a message to send his sweet little prey.

'My dear slave,

You disobeyed me again. We are going to have to address that and we shall... tonight. This auditorium is not being used for anything tonight for the school according to the auditorium schedule, so we are going to use it. After you are done with your classes, you will run to a store and buy a silk scarf and then return to your office. At exactly 7:55pm, you will come back into this classroom, draw two 10 inch circles on the white board 3 feet apart and at your shoulder height. You will leave right door into the auditorium unlocked, locking the rest. You will inform security that you are going to be going over your lectures and wish to remain uninterrupted for the next hour. You will then put the scarf over your eyes, turn and face the board, and put your hands into each of the circles. You will stand there and wait in that pose till further notice. You will receive your punishment then. You know what I will do if you don't follow my instructions exactly. When I arrive, you will make no attempt to learn my identity. You will leave your laptop, tablets, and cell phones off and stowed in your bag. You will not attempt to record me either. If you do anything to try, just remember that if I go down, I don't have nearly as far to fall as you do and I will bring you down with me. See you tonight... pet.

MT'

He read over the message a half dozen times as the few minutes of class were happening. He didn't see any right off that could be wiggled through. He hit send and it was off.

-- 7:30 pm --

Tom reached into his pocket and felt the coarse material of the ski mask he had bought and the smooth soft leather gloves in his hands. He stared down at the back entrance to the auditorium, which was the one she had always used to get into and out of the building. He felt his heart race as he saw her car pull into the teacher parking lot, then watched Naomi slide out of the car wearing the same outfit from this morning with the addition of a scarf around her neck. She ducked inside the building. He grinned to himself and checked the time. He would finally get his hands on her body if only for a few minutes but oh would it be amazing... he glanced down at the riding crop sitting on the table in front of him and imagined what was about to happen. His dick wanted to drill a hole through the bottom of his desk...

As the time reached, he grabbed the crop and tucked it under his jacket and slipped out of the dormatory and headed towards the classrooms, careful to stay out of sight of as many of the campus security cameras as possible. As he slipped into the building, he slipped on the gloves and the mask. He reached the right auditorium door... and grinned in victory as it slowly opened in his grip.

Old 09-03-2017, 05:47 PM   #10
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Naomi wasn't at all shocked to see the email after class, though what she read in it did shock her. He wanted to do this here? At the school? As the last few students were leaving, she glanced up in hopes to... find him. Again, they were all acting normal and none lingered too long to make it seem like they were watching her.

With a very heavy she went through the rest of her day pretending like that email never happened. However, subconsciously, the words kept creeping in from time to time. She wondered how she could play this out and discover who he is. By now she has the good idea that he is a student at least. And judging by the time the email popped up, she had a decent idea what class he's in.

If she could only figure who he is and what it is he wants from her... Then perhaps she can gain some kind of leverage on him. Until then, her life is technically in his hands. She isn't the type of person that would fit into prison, they would eat her alive in there! No, she needed to play along with his silly mind games..... For now. All the while praying that he doesn't actually intend to harm her.

She followed his instructions up to the point of where she had to put the scarf on. Standing there for well over 20 minutes just staring at the clock at the two circles she drew on the board. The room was dead silent so when she heard the foot steps of someone approaching, panic at her.

For a few good seconds she stood there watching the door in hopes they would go away. Praying that this is just some bad prank and whatever happens here tonight won't end up on youtube or something. Unfortunately, the door slowly crept open and he caught her right as she finished tying the scarf around her eyes. Although she had no idea why she obeyed that request and almost instantly ripped the scarf right off. Somehow she managed to keep it in place as she took a few steps backwards.

Too much time had been wasted for her to be in the exact position he required. To his knowledge, she came too close to seeing him. Unknown to her though, she wouldn't have seen anything even if she did kept looking. Instead of getting into position though, she put her back up against the board. Clearly scared out of her mind and not wanting to turn her back towards a potential threat.

"Why are you doing this to me? What did I ever to do you?"

Sheer panic laced her tone as she crept along the board away from him to find a corner. A spot she where she should have been all along to give her some advantage to any attack. Not knowing if he had a gun or any other weapon. Sadly, that corner never really came to her in time before she felt him next to her.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-04-2017, 08:55 AM   #11
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom watched her scramble to put her scarf on her face and grinned inside his own mask. As the door closed behind him, the reached back and locked it. Turning back to her, he saw her backing up against the wall. He began his walk to the auditorium stage as she reached the white wall, smearing the two circles as she did. He figured her to be positively out of her ever loving mind at that moment.

He climbed the steps quietly as she asked her questions. The closer he got, the more terrified she evidently was. He could fuck a hole through a diamond as hard as he was right now for this moment! He stood there for a few seconds as she continued to shimmy against the wall, still wearing the mask.

He took the tip of the riding crop and pressed it to the underside of her chin, freezing her in her place with a whimper and a desperate, "P...please don...don't hurt me..."

"Shhhhhhhhhh...." Tom hissed softly and then whispered, "No body is going to hurt you that way. No body is going to kill you. I am not that kind of man, Ms. Anderson. Besides, there is no fun in beating up or destroying a Master's toys, now is there. Put your hands on the white board shoulder width." He pressed the crop up on her chin a little harder, driving her up on her toes just a bit more. She slowly raised her hands up and rotated her wrists so they rested on the white board, completely exposing her chest to him.

He looked at her and wanted to drive his dick into every hole she had, but that time would come. This was not the time. "I told you it was time for your punishment, and punishment is what you will receive for disobeying me. You didn't put your number on the white board and you didn't dress according to the rules that I demanded of you. You even challenged me... claiming a real Master would already have a punishment ready for you. I enjoyed myself watching you race to the car for the envelope. Now... you face the next punishment. Do you question whether I can be a real Master now?"

Her entire body trembled but she shook her head slowly and whispered, "N..no."

"No sir." He added.

"No sir." She said almost a little too quick.

Tome grinned, pulled out his camera and snapped some more pictures of her in this position. He leaned in, wrapping his hand around her neck and pinning her between his weight and the wall, wedging her legs apart as he moved in and leaned next to her ear and whispered, "Who owns you now, pet?"

She didn't respond... she said nothing... he grinned, "You will not go quietly into the night will you. Very well. Turn around and face the wall."

he stepped back and waited as she slowly turned and did as she was told. He said, "Put your hands over your head on the white board." He took three more pictures of his new toy. Stepping towards her, he gently lifted her dress up, exposing her thigh highed legs tucking the dress into the waist band as he nearly naked ass was exposed.

He smiled as she whispered, "O...oh god..." He figured she thought she was about to be taken.

He took her hips, pulled her 2 feet away from the wall, which pushed her ass out into the air some. He thumbed the waist band of her panties and slid them down her legs, carefully tucking them into his pocket. He stepped back and then whispered, "You will count each one... and thank me for them. This is a first time punishment so I think... 25 will suffice."

He reached back and brought that crop against her ass hard!!! The shock of impact caused her to yell! He glanced up at the auditorium to make sure nothing happened. Tom turned and after she said nothing, he whispered loudly, "Apparently you didn't understand simple instruction. You will count each swat, thank me for them. You are up to 30. We aren't leaving here till you obey."

He reached back and SWATTED her ass again!!! From the softest of voices, he heard her whisper, "O....one sir. T... thank you sir..."

"Good girl." He said as then reached back and swatted again...

Old 09-04-2017, 03:04 PM   #12
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Fear wasn't enough to describe the emotions that ran deep within her as he spoke and she felt the panties slipping down her legs. All too soon the sharp stinging kiss from the crop stole her breath and instantly the tears were threatening to break free. The second stung just as much, if not more and by the fifth one the tears were soaking into the scarf. She couldn't remember the last time she has had any kind of spanking, let alone with a crop. The one thing she has always hated cause some people created a few bad experiences for her back then.

By the time he reached the tenth one, she was dancing and jerking to get away from each kiss, although her body was also betraying her. He could easily see how wet her slit is becoming, which only brought out more panic within her. When the fifteenth one landed, she couldn't count and was gasping back the sobs, on the verge of shattering into a million pieces.

That shatter happened with the 20th sharp sting.... It all ended there as the emotions became too much, the spanking went past her limit considering how long it has been. She couldn't hold back the sobs anymore and she pulled away from him before the next swing landed. Right then and there she should have taken the scarf off and slapped him hard across the face and leave..... Some how.... For reasons she couldn't begin to understand..... That didn't happen. Instead her submissive side was showing in her body language. A side that she didn't know how to handle in that moment.

"Please.... No more..... I can't take anymore... It's been too long... I'm not used to it now.... Please... no more... .. It's... this is too much.... Those videos....That club.... I'm not like that anymore... I.."

She fell to her knees sobbing and rambling, although he knew better considering how heated her body is. It begged for him to use her, it had a glow all on its own unlike anything he would ever in any of those videos. It betrayed her desire to submit and be owned. She just couldn't accept it and it has been a few years... years that broke down all her training and hid away that little submissive that screamed to be free.

"I-I do-... I don't trust you... What will you do with those pictures you took?.. I.. I- don't wish for a Master that I can't trust.. For all I know your friends are here watching all this... And are laughing at this and t-...."

She was trying desperately to keep a hold on some sense of composure, yet the idea that his friends are sitting in the seats watching. Perhaps even recording all of this made that impossible, More than a few times she wanted to take off that sash, yet she was afraid too. Terrified that her wild imagination would be correct and she would find his friends there. That fear is what kept her from removing that sash.... She didn't want to see their faces or their phones while they were being entertained.

Deep down she did want a Master that could feed those other desires, a Master that will allow her to just let the outside world fade for a while. The end result is, her last Master/client abused the power he had over her which one of the reasons she left the state. Although that is something Tom didn't know, or perhaps he did find something. Yet, that is something she never actually told anyone considering it was part of her job. No one would have believed her.

"That's what you want isn't it? To abuse this hold you have on me... to give me orders that will make me look a fool? To make people lose all respect for me? Then what? You'll pass me around to all your friends? Using your threats of a past to turn me into a foolish whore?.. That's it isn't it?"

Truthfully she didn't know what to expect for a response considering she wasn't honestly thinking rationally. The rational thoughts had left the building the moment he got her to obey and landed the first 20 stinging kisses to her now burning ass. Which only fed into a wildfire of desire that seriously needed to be satisfied and more than anything she did want to trust him. Especially in her current situation where she has no choice considering he holds all the cards right now.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-05-2017, 10:44 AM   #13
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom was taken back by the sudden shift in her personality. It was like he had broken through some kind of dam that she had built up. He stared down at her as she rambled about all the things that terrified her about him. Some of it was pretty incoherent while others made perfect sense. As she fell silent with just her tears and sniffles, he looked down at her and said, "Get ... Up."

She began to shake her head and started to curl into a fetal position while sitting upright. He said, "I will begin to answer your questions... but you will get up now." He reached to her arm, locked his thick arm around it, then pulled her to her feet. Slowly, he pulled her away from the wall a few feet, then walked around behind her as she faced the auditorium. He leaned into her ear and said, "You will keep your arms at your sides and your eyes front. Do NOT attempt to look at me."

He reached to her scarf and gently removed it. He waited as she took in that she was in fact alone with him before putting the scarf back over her eyes. He tightened it secure then whispered, "There is no one here but you and me. I don't like to share what is mine. You are mine."

"You will not know who I am until I am ready to reveal myself to you. I expect absolute obedience from you however. When I give a command to wear specific clothing and you don't have it, go buy it. If I tell you to write your number on the board, you write it." He pressed his thick muscular body into her back, his hand wrapping around her neck, his cock pressing into her ass cheek.

He listened to her breathing hard and found that she was extremely compliant as he touched her. He whispered, "Your body is mine, but this isn't about just getting fucked. This is about obedience. This is about control. For now, you still owe me ten spankings."

Tom heard her whimper and then he moved around her, pressing his chest into her full bosum and forcing her to step back a step. His nose inches from her nose, his breath hot on her neck. He whispered, "Turn around and put your hands on the white board, pet."

He watched her body trembling as she slowly turned, reaching out to the board and eventually finding it. He whispered, "you stopped at 20. Continue from there."

This time as he swat her, they were not nearly as intense, but they didn't need to be as red as her bottom was!

Last edited by momadness : 09-05-2017 at 05:22 PM.

Old 09-06-2017, 07:34 PM   #14
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

She didn't want to stand up as there was a mixture of emotions all balled up in her gut, twisting in ways she hadn't felt in years. The fear quickly rose again as he forced her to stand on her feet once more and she trembled when he positioned her. When the blindfold was removed, she kept her eyes closed for a moment until after hearing what he said. Then slowly her eyes opened to see the vacant seats in front of her. The idea that they were all just hiding came to mind, although she would have heard them moving if that was case. There wasn't enough time for that between her standing up and him removing the sash.

All too soon the sash was put back into place and her world went dark again. At least one fear had been eased knowing they were in fact alone and he claimed that he didn't like sharing. Although, he could have just said that to give her some peace of mind, she had no idea if that claim will change in the future. For now however, it was best to not fight that argument and to cross that bridge if it ever comes.

He did things so naturally as well that she had to wonder if he has actually done this sort of thing before. His scent had some familiarity to it, yet she couldn't place it right away. There were very, very few men that she knew that wore that same cologne and none of them were here in this state. It was also a scent that made her extremely wet and filled her with so much desire. Almost having an aphrodisiac effect on her, however he couldn't have known that.

She wanted to protest to what he said about going out and buying the requested clothes, fearing of the type of clothes he'll make her get. Yet, the most she could get out was a whimper when she turned to face the board again. Reluctantly she placed her hands into position and was shaking as she bent over for him. Although she didn't know why she was shaking now. If it was for a need to be fucked, or if it was still out of fear for what this means.
The first swat caught her off guard and it refreshed the pain that filled every nerve in her ass as she tensed up. It wasn't nearly as painful as the twenty before that, yet it shot pain through her all the same and she barely got the count out. He had her dancing again when they reached the 25th count, only this time her motions were a mixture of pain and desire. Instead of jerking to get away, she was writhing and her hips were pushing back towards him.

“30...... Th-... thank you... Master....”

By this time her desire was showing far more than even she had expected it too. Almost as if that tiny break they had and his words triggered her submission. It wasn't instantly, it did take the first twenty swats to break into that desire, which frightened her. Yet, after the way he had handled it when he could have gone in so many other directions with her.... It somehow calmed her and despite not trusting the situation, she can at least trust that he didn't have bad intentions.

“Please.... Allow me to cum for you Master...”

She whispered softy, barely breaking the silence.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-07-2017, 01:30 PM   #15
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom had to admit, the request shocked him to a point of silence. Could it have really been this easy? Could she really had been hiding this seductive creature just under 20 swats from a riding crop? He watched her hips push out, a thin stream of cum running down both of her inner thighs. He leaned in and whispered, "This isn't about fucking... I have told you this once. However,"

He flipped the riding crop in his hand, so the big handle was pointed at her. He took it and rubbed her inner lips with it, feeling her moan and rub on the criss crossed leather handle strapping. He whispered, "You didn't get to thirty without stopping slave. You do NOT get to cum. You never get to cum again, without begging me for permission."

He lowered the crop down and swatted up, the tip of the handle hitting her clit and sending her crying out in pleasure and pain. Tom spun her to face him, putting his hand on her neck, pinned her to the board. Tom smiled as he leaned his face to hers and said, "Tell me what I command of you pet."

He listened as she repeated what he had told her and he nodded. He then said, "Listen well. My favorite color is cobolt blue. I prefer women in skirts between 3 inches to 6 inches above the knee and wearing pantyhose and heels at least 3 inches in height. You will wear your hair back in either pig tails or a ponytail, but never in a bun. I see pussy hair all around your groin, that shit gets shaven off tonight and you will keep it shaven off. You will apply makeup to this beautiful face. You will find me demands fall closely in line with the university so you shouldn't be concerned. Repeat what I have said to you pet."

He listened carefully as she recalled and returned the information she was told. He grinned and then said, "One more thing. The club you worked in taught you slave poses." he saw her nod nervously and then he said, "You will get to class 10 minutes early each day, put your bags away, and assume the standby position until the bell rings then you will presume instruction. You may of course answer any questions the students may ask but you will not leave that position until the bell rings. Do you understand?"

As she nodded, he smiled and said, "Good. Tomorrow night, you will return here and just like you are now with scarf in place, hands on the white board. IF you follow me instructions to the letter, I will allow you the privilege to cum on my dick. You will have to earn it." He reached to her hand and guided it to his thick sausage still tucked in his pants. She whimpered as he moved her hand back to her side.

Tom said, "I came here to punish. You punishment is over now. I am going to leave." He turned her around to face the board, then lowered her dress back down to cover herself. He pulled her hair back under the scarf before saying, "After you hear the door slam, you will count to 50 before you leave this position. Bare in mind, I may be in the room watching. Do you understand?"

She nodded as he ran his hands down her trembling body and smiled. She was his. Not entirely his but getting there. He turned and headed out of the auditorium, slamming the door behind him, before ripping off his mask and gloves and bolting like a bat out of hell into the darkness.

Old 09-07-2017, 03:36 PM   #16
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

She found extremely difficult to keep a good grip on her composure as she left the building. Once in her car though, she sat there for the longest time in the darkness of the parking lot. Everything he did and said coming to a complete shock to her and sitting down on a freshly punished ass didn't help.

Part of her became very angry with herself and at him with all his demands. Those demands echoing more and more in her ears which caused fresh tears to break. Though she did glance around the parking lot to see if anyone was out there. Naturally there wasn't anyone around that she could see.

After an hour of sitting there, she eventually started the car up and drove off. Although she didn't go straight home and instead went to the beach to catch some fresh air and get her thoughts together. If she went home now, all she'd end up doing is making herself cum. Which is something she actually didn't want to and it wasn't because of his damn rule. If she came to what happened, then he would have won and she didn't want to think of him like that.

When she got to the beach, taking her shoes off and went down the to the dark waters edge she sat in the sand holding her phone. She still had the number that he called her with and wondered if it was an actual number or something he threw away. Will he call her with a different number later? Finally she sent out a text to him trying so hard to not make it sound like she was upset. Even if she was.

"Your demands are unreasonable for me... Sir... I understand them clearly. However, it has taken many years to like myself again. Why do you wish to take that away from me? Do you not think I'm pretty enough the way I am now? I have never worn make up a day in my life. I-I am happy with myself.. I- didn't like being a sl-.."

She ran out of text room and for longest time she sat there staring at the text, changing words here and there erasing the whole thing and starting over again. No matter what she did, it never sounded right and there were more questions that she knew wouldn't get answered. Eventually she hit send and waited for it to go through before putting the phone away.

It was far too late to go shopping now and the stores wouldn't be open before her first class started. There were some stores open that she could at least get make up from, yet she was seriously clueless as what kind of make up to get. A few girls in the club tried to get her to wear make up, yet she hated it. The lipstick bothered her, the eye stuff made her eyes itch and water, cover stuff felt as though she was suffocating. All the things that he would never understand.

With all that in mind though, she finally went home realizing that it is almost midnight and once again sifted through her wardrobe to find something that would work. Especially since he was upset with what she wore today. Just when she got made it to bed she laid awake holding her phone and waited to see if he'll answer back. Though, she didn't expect him to answer back since it was so late and she didn't know what to do.

She didn't know exactly when she fell asleep and had forgotten that her phone was silenced. If he ever got back, she never saw it until morning. Even then she woke up late, forcing her to race out the door in a hurry and missing breakfast as she ran to work.

When arriving at class, she didn't do exactly what he said because she didn't have time. In fact she barely made it to her own class by the time bell did ring. However, she did wear a shorter blue dress today. It wasn't above the knees like he requested, yet it was much shorter than she has been wearing. The black heels and stockings were upon his request at least and her hair down with no make up. Even if she did wear make up, she didn't have time for it.

The boy were really eyeing her today in that dress and the humiliation of their glares were clear as day on her face. They were whispering among themselves, laughing all throughout class and more than a few times she came close to just leaving. She didn't feel very professional and had to bite back the emotions that those whispers caused.

When class was finally over, she didn't bother waiting around and left the room in a hurry. Finding a place of solitude in the park near the lake, she took a few deep breathes. It was then she finally remembered her message and pulled out her phone. Almost afraid to see what his response will be for her disobedience today will be.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-07-2017, 05:12 PM   #17
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom sat in class watching her as she taught on the calculas course. He could see how more guys in the front row all seemingly trying to get a sneak peek of her goods from below and how it clearly made it uncomfortable for her. He had noticed several things. First, the things she had gotten right. She wore the right color, the right kind of dress, the hose and the heels. The only things she didn't get right was standing in standby before class and her makeup. He had gotten her message the night before and opted not to respond right off. It was better to let her sweat it out.

Tom sat there looking over his laptop and while she taught, he pulled out the cell phone and read her message again. He had evidently broke through something she had shored up for nearly 10 years now in the matter of a few swats, and now, she is trying to reshore things. He hadn't know about the makeup but oh did she have it all wrong as to why he wanted her wearing it.

He hit reply, then typed in, "Hotel Barrens. 8PM. Ask the clerk for a key. Identify yourself to clerk as Mrs. Applegate. use the key to open the door and then before you enter, put on the scarf. Step just inside the door and close it and wait."

He needed to get his hands on her again tonight, keep that shoring from building up again. Her last class would end at 6 so that shouldn't be enough time for her to figure antyhing out. He wanted to fuck the hell out of her too, but he knew that would come soon enough. Tonight would be about breaking down the walls. He hit send then put the phone away and turned his attention to the woman on the stage.

To his surprise, she seemed to be looking at him. His heart started to pound when she said, "Mr. Biggins. Do me a favor and put that phone away!"

He turned his head and saw one of the football players, Greg Biggins, a wide receiver for the football team glance up a few rows behind him and chuckle to a few of his team mates sitting around him and closed his phone. He watched her arch her eyebrow and he hid a grin. Did she think Mr. Biggins was her Master? When she got the message, she would see it lined up with the time she called him out. He wanted to chuckle to himself but didn't.

As the day ended, he raced to the hotel, rented a room with cash, requested two keys and left one at the desk for Mrs. Applegate. He asked if he would be attending at 8 tonight and he said he was going to be leaving his shift at 5. The front desk clerk wouldn't know who he was.

He left the hotel and headed to the BDSM shop he had found and shopped about it for a few, picking up blue leather collar, four pairs of cuffs, a leather hood that only had a mouth and nose holes and four bundles of hemp rope. As he left, he raced back to his dorm, took the items adn shoved them into a duffle along with his gloves and mask. By 7, he had parked his car in the grocery store parking lot across the way along with dozens of other vehicles and was glad the store was a 24/7 shop.

He walked into the room, and lifted up the mattress before lining the underside of the bed with rope that left exposed hoops of rope on each corner of the bed. He laid the mattress back down and gently tucked in each rope, before making the bed again.

He moved the desk chair out from under the desk, then aimed it to the front door. He set the cuffs, collars, clamps, and locks on the desk. When it was all done, he gave things one more glance, then opened up a bottle of water and turned off all the lights. He took a seat in the chair and looked at his time. It was 7:30. Now all he had to do was wait.

Last edited by momadness : 09-08-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Old 09-07-2017, 10:51 PM   #18
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Reading the message he had left and glancing at the time of the text, she did momentarily believe that it actually is Briggins. The timing went perfect together and yet, the more she thought about it, his actions last night didn't fit his character he has in class. It did however, surprise her that the text didn't sound at all upset or gave any real hint of disappointment. Nothing that would lead her to believe he intends to give punishment. Yet, she knew it would be there, especially since he didn't respond to her text from last night. Which read it over again and couldn't believe she actually sent it sounding like a pathetic little girl.

After the second class finished up, she pretty much went through the rest of the day emotionless. She had to shut down otherwise nothing would get done and her lessons would be broken up into nonsense. Luckily her last class only had a small handful of students in it which allowed her to go over the lesson quickly. They were her smarter students were normally the ones that would tutor others which made the lessons a breeze for them. Looking at the time, she ended up dismissing them half an hour early giving them ample time to work on the assignment.

Naomi needed to go home and reset herself before going to the hotel room. Which, she honestly didn't know why she is going in the first place. Curiosity? Fear? That deep yearning need to obey? Perhaps a little bit of everything? Naomi didn't know why it mattered so much to her other than the idea that he could ruin her life. Perhaps that's part of the thrill in all this, knowing that someone has such a hold over her and instead of outright giving it to the world.... He is clearly wanting to 'own' her. In that same thought, she didn't know if she really is ready to be owned yet.

Something along the way home possessed her to go to the mall first. There were still a couple of hours before she had to meet with him and figured she would surprise him. It didn't take too overly long to find something that should easily please him, even if she'll only ever wear it this one night in private. Naomi didn't believe that this will last all that long and that he will get bored like all the other have done. For now, the best she can do is treat him like he is just another client.

After buying a few things, she wondered off into a salon, a place where she normally feels like is a waste of money when she can do it herself. Yet, she bit back that thought and went in to 'pretty' herself up by getting her nails done, her long hair a trim and allow them to braid it. When they asked about make up, Naomi hesitated for a few moments to ponder it over. She'll be wearing a sash over her eyes anyway which won't really allow him to see it. Also, she doesn't know where that make up has been, it isn't like they can sanitize it at all, especially when it came to the eyes. When she told them to make it new stuff and she'll buy it from them, she agreed to it.

With everything she had done, it only really took a little over an hour which put her close to 7pm. That gave her enough time to go home and do a few other things.. like eat and freshen up some more. She hadn't done something he had requested since she was so frazzled last night. Even now her nerves were shot and constantly questioning her actions. All the while praying that this "Master" isn't Biggins, though she did have some doubts that it is him.

When the time came to get dressed, she considered the dress she has bought and how it would look with her waltzing into a hotel room. There is no doubt in her mind that whoever is there would think of her as a whore seeing a client. Deciding to wait until she got there for the dress and quickly just threw something casual on that hid her stockings and out the door she went. It wasn't until she pulled into the hotel that her gut twisted and she took a moment before getting out of the car.

With a shaky hand Naomi opened the door and put the sash around her eyes as requested. However, after she closed the door, the first thing she did is ask permission to go to the restroom. Though she had to assure him that she had a surprise for him when he gave nothing but silence. Only with his permission and guidance she closed the door to the washroom and quickly pulled out her new dress from her back pack. Putting the sash back on over her eyes and slowly stepped out into the room with a pounding heart.

"Do you.... a-approve... Sir?"

She spoke shyly while her cheeks burned brightly and smoothing out her dress.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-08-2017, 11:50 AM   #19
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom had to admit that he had been quite nervous with tonight's events. He just had to make sure she was not rebuilding those walls that he was breaking down in her. She was his professor and quite frankly the whole thing had him drilling holes into his bottom of his desk each evening.

When he heard her car pull up, he pulled out his ski mask and slid it over his head, then put on the gloves and waited. He was a bit surprised when she walked in wearing the same attire she had worn from class, but it was still within his demands so he didn't say anything. He was surprised when she asked to immediately go to the bathroom and her brazenness at her taking the luxury of going there without his permission. It would be something he would address in due course.

He sat quietly turning his chair slightly to face the bathroom door. As she came out, if neither of them had been masked and she could have seen his face, she would have been very pleased to find his jaw on the ground. She was stunning! She hadn't gone into the bathroom to take care of her personal business, but to change into a dress she had either bought or had stashed in her closets just for him.

He gave a nod and said, "It is stunning. You are stunning. turn around for me slowly."

Tom let his eyes wander up and down her luxurious frame as she spun for him. He grinned to himself widely before standing up. He saw her physically tense up as he approached her and said, "You need to learn to relax pet."

He walked past her and locked the door which sealed with a loud thunk, then secured the door guard on it. He turned and leaned on the door and spoke in a gruff whisper, "You need to learn faith. There is 20 feet between you and me with nothing in the way. With your hands at your side, walk to my voice. Trust that I won't let you get hurt in any way I don't choose."

Tom watched her throat swallow and she raised her hands into the air and he said, "I said keep your hands at your side. Put them behind your back, cupping each hand into the opposite elbow. Do not walk to me like a blind person. Just walk. Walk to my voice, right now."

He held his own hands up as he stared at her.

Old 09-08-2017, 04:29 PM   #20
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The subconscious thoughts were at war with all this, wondering why she is obeying his every command. Questioning as to why she got all dolled up for him and more to the point, why is she here? Why is she seeking his approval? She listened to the tone of his voice very, very intently and it didn't sound anything at all like Biggins. Whoever this person is that stood in front of her now is also taller as well, though how much taller she couldn't quite tell. Only guessing by how tall he is compared to her and Biggins is pretty close to the her same height. This person is taller by at least a head that she can tell anyway.

Again his scent drove her wild when he approached her, yet she still didn't trust him or this situation. Causing her to remain tense and highly alert, using what senses she can to anticipate danger. Her hands reluctantly went to the position he requested and they were quite tense around her elbows.

"It is difficult to trust in something I do not understand. I still do not trust you considering you are threatening me into this. You are so eager and willing to destroy everything I have worked so hard to gain.... What faith is there for me to have and trust in? This is only a game to you, once you are done playing your game... My future is still in your hands... Leaving me with little faith and trust."

Honestly she didn't know where all that came from as the words just spilled from her trembling lips. Yet she knew she had to keep playing his silly little games until she can take back leverage. Perhaps even consider leaving state for a new position that he can't follow or find. It's too late for that however, she can't just up and leave the first week of classes. Also she is so close to becoming a permanent professor.

"You also wish to humiliate me in front of my students. Wearing short tight skirts with heels and stockings... Well, I'm sure you saw the reaction it gained... I don't mind wearing such revealing clothes in private, but I have to teach the rest of them.. I can't be the cause of their distraction."

The entire time she was speaking, her feet were slowly and carefully stepping forward as she listened for him in anyway she can. His breathing, any movement he made, following the faintest of sounds she can in his direction.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-08-2017, 05:08 PM   #21
momadness
Literotica Guru

She had yet to move from her spot. Yet to move an inch towards him, just spewing about how he had leverage over her and was trying to humiliate her and all that crap. It was getting old real quick. Granted, every point she had was perfectly legitimate to make, but did she now know what was at stake?

He looked at her, walking towards her and standing directly in front of her, looking down at her and then said, "If that is what you think, you ran away once to hide your identity, you can run again."

He saw her gulp. Had she been thinking something similar? He smiled and said, "You could have run on day 1. You haven't been fucked. You have only gotten a simple spanking. So... if you are going to run, what is the harm in taking off your blindfold, looking at my identity and then running. Go on. Do it."

When she didn't move, he walked around her and said, "Do you want help in taking off the blindfold? let me help you then." He felt his anger grow in him as he reached to her blindfold and start to loosen the knot.

He only stopped, when her hands reached up and touched his hands and her words whispering, "N.... no... sir."

He said nothing for a long moment before he let his hands off her knot and she retightened it. He then said, "I have something else for you to wear then." He picked up the hood and said, "Keep your eyes closed."

He loosened the scarf, then laid it on the bed before sliding the hood over her head, pushing her head through the hair hole on the top of the hood. As it covered her eyes and nose, he laced the threading in the back of her hood till it was taunt on her flesh.

Tom leaned in next to her ear and said, "You have NO reason to trust me so long as I have this leverage on you. So Trust is a bad word to use in this case. Faith however, is not. Have faith that I will not harm you or see harm come to you. Faith that you will be kept safe and protected in the arms of your Master." He wrapped his thick arms around her pinning her arms across her chest. He then said, "Faith that I will protect your reawakening. You can run anytime you want. I can't exactly hurt you if you run away and I can't find you. You won't run away though and I will tell you why. You won't run because no matter how much you deny yourself, you need this. You lay awake at night masturbating to the need to submit to someone who will love you not only as a woman but as a slave. You dream of being absolutely obedient to the one who owns you."

He felt her gasp as his hands moved slowly to her zipper behind her back and began to unzip the dress, letting it drop to the floor at her feet. He whispered, "Until I give my identity to you, you will always doubt me and rightfully so. You will always wonder if I will destroy you for any actions you don't make."

He unclasped her back of her bra and let it slowly slide off her shoulders, revealing her magnificent full breasts with nipples diamond hard. He said, "You stand here none-the-less knowing the danger I put you in and yet you won't stop me from stripping you, cuffing you, and fucking you tonight." He smiled and kissed the back of her neck as he knelt down behind her, running his fingers along each strap of her panties and slowly lowering them over her hips to join the dress in the floor.

Tom stood up slowly, letting his hands run along her pale naked flesh before he stood behind her again, his cock pressing through his pants into her ass cheek. He said, "Just tell me to stop and I will. I will pack my things up and head out the door and you will never hear from me again. You will be required to run though from here, but you ran once, you can run again."

He picked up the leather collar and ran it around her neck and smiled as she lifted her neck to let it touch her skin. He secured it to her and locked it. He then said, "Here is what I will promise you. If you obey me, serve me, accept me as your Daddy, then you will find peace, contentment, and perhaps even love. Love in yourself and love in what you are... perhaps even love with me." He picked up the ankle cuffs and slid them around her ankles, locking them in place.

Tom stood back up and whispered, "I have heard you say stop yet. Just say the word and this is over. The fact is... you want this. You need this. You crave this with every fiber of your being." He picked up the wrist cuffs and slid them around her wrists as well, locking them in place. He ran his hand around her breasts, then up to her neck and wrapped his fingers around her neck and turned her to face him. Tom whispered, "This is who you are in your core and no matter how far you run away. No matter how many times you try to hide it, that empty feeling in your gut will always be there... knawing at your core. I offer you a chance to let that feed that emptiness in your core and to find peace and happiness inside you. What do you say? You can tell me no and get your dress and run... or you can kneel, open your mouth, and ask Daddy to suck his cock."

Old 09-08-2017, 06:51 PM   #22
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Naomi stood there with her hands in a tight fist while hanging onto his every word as though they will be the last. He kept telling her to run away and perhaps she should have. Should have told him no. Should have told him to stop...... Should have.... Yet, the one thing she shouldn't have done.. she did. Stopped him from taking the sash off. Stopped herself from seeing who controlled her every actions. Why? That's the same question she asked herself as he proceeded to put a hood on.

The more he spoke, she tried to deny it all. The words of protest on the tip of her tongue. More and more he stripped each layer of clothing off and she felt more vulnerable she ever has. In the club it was different, it was just a job, something to get her by on day to day basis. Here and now... with him... an unseen Master. The feeling was so much more different and each cuff he put on only dug into that feeling.

He spoke of love as if something like this could provide such an emotion on her side. There is no love from his side, only lust and control. She knew many men like him from the club, they thrive on this sort of thing. Again, she bit her tongue and kept silent as she could feel the tears breaking.

The collar felt so natural to her though, instinctively she offered her throat to its comfort. Letting out a breath that she hadn't realized was being held. Then he said it... that one word... Daddy... He wanted to her Daddy? She didn't even know his name, his face, his age... nothing. Has she ever called any of clients Daddy before? Perhaps her boss one time or another, yet it meant nothing to her so she had to stop.

"I do love myself though... Loving myself is all that I have anymore... Sir."

She whispered while standing there for another moment, simply enjoying his scent and having him so close. It has been too long since she has been near another man like this and there were plenty of mixed senses about this.

"I must apologize if I have angered you with all this... There is more than just your threats that I fear.. Sir. If I am to... have any kind of .. faith.. with this. Then you should know that the last man I called Master... Well.. Lets just say he abused his power over me in a very bad way.. I do hope you can forgive my fear of you. Also, I have no where to run and honestly, I am tired of running."

Little did he know, or perhaps he can feel it within his grip, all the same she was melting to the grip he had on her throat. Nothing about her motions or posture gave any indication at all that she fear it. In fact she seemed to raise her face up and offered herself to the strength of that hold.

"Please... Sir... A-.. Allow me... to serve you... I may not be able to call you by that title yet.. It means something very special to me, a title that is earned... However, I promise to serve you.. In private... Please.. Sir....Please Master.. Allow me to suck on your cock.. Please Master... I will not run."

In her gut she knew this is wrong, deep down a voice kept telling her that he'll fuck her tonight, get what he wants and leave. That's the part that ripped at her the most because the other side of that coin wanted to believe him. The argument is mute now though, she is already eagerly begging to serve and pleasure his cock. That grip that held her throat made her so weak and it certainly brought out that submissive little girl that was suppose to be buried deep.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-11-2017, 11:29 AM   #23
momadness
Literotica Guru

Well that certainly explained a lot. He wondered what her last 'Master' did to her that was so horrible? He wanted to ask but she walked on through and he found her naked and kneeling at his feet. Looked down at her as she knelt their trembling and he said, "I know you don't believe me and if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't believe me either. I am not going to hurt you that way. I am cut from a much different cloth."

He watched her back shiver as he walked behind her, knelt, and gently brought her hands together and locked the cuffs with a Masterlock. He got back up and he stood there for a long while, before pulling out his camera and snapping a few more pictures, especially of her well known tattoos. She was glorious in her body!

He unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and walked up gently to her and said, "My cock... will be the only cock you serve for now on. So come say hit to him." He watched her lean forward slightly, her mouth opening, then she met his rod, sliding his rod inside her mouth!

VICTORY!!!!!! The thought ran through his head! He had gotten her! She was his!!! He felt her head slide further down and back up, then down again... the thoughts of what her last Master did to her echoed in his head as he let his hands rest on her head. She inched towards him as her bobbing grew more quickly, he couldn't help but feel her drive, her need to serve which was hampered by her need to protect herself!

His dick began to swell under her bombarding tongue which grew increasingly more intense! He moaned in pleasure and began to rock his hips, thrusting into her. He had come into this wanting to destroy her for failing him. He had wanted to embarass her, humiliate her, destroy her for everything for ruining his perfect record!

'He abused his power over me in a very bad way'

Tom looked down at her, his cock on the verge of exploding and he suddenly realized that he didn't want to destroy her for some reason. He wanted to protect her. Control her, but protect her. She was at his complete and utter mercy! The power of responsibility that he held over hsi property coming to realization! He threw his head back and grunted hard, his seed shooting through his rod down into her throat! He held her tightly, as she swallowed his thick load!

As he felt his tool recede from her, he looked down at her as she waited expectantly. He said, "You are protected. You are safe. All I ask is you give this a chance and enjoy the ride. That being said, rise up."

He helped her to stand up and he guided her to the bed, laying her down on it. He took out the leg ropes from under the bed and secured each ankle to the rope, forcing her legs vulgerly spread wide. He knelt down at the foot of the bed and said, "Allow me to return the favor. Your peach looks so savory... "

He leaned in, parted her vaginal lips and began to lick on her, lapping and sucking on that amazing clit and those lips...

Old 09-11-2017, 02:33 PM   #24
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

That need to submit and that desire to be owned flooded her the second she felt the head of his cock touching her lips. The heat, scent and more so the taste. A scent and taste she had longed for and has missed over the years. It did take a couple attempts to relearn how to take his thickness and length down her resisting throat. However, it is something she had been trained to do and within a few short moments her nose was touching his pelvis.

There was a deep down gut twisting need to worship this cock, to suck on him as any loving pet would do. Yet, the brains defenses wouldn't allow her to do that, at least not yet. It heard his words while at the same time recalling the clicking of his camera. He took more pictures and that fear is what kept the brain very alert, despite how much the submissive wanted to play. There was a war between wanting to believe him and also fearing him at the same time.

His scent drove her insane though, it was intoxicating in every way possible and it made it so very difficult to not worship that wonderful cock. When he released into her mouth, Naomi did choke on the flooding of his seed. Although she did swallow every drop of it as she was trained to do, fighting to not gag on it while gasping for air when he pulled free from her. It has just been too long and she wasn't used to it anymore, luckily she instinctively knew what to do.

At least having him force her to swallow it made it easier for her to treat this as just another client. For now she certainly didn't want to get attached to him or his promises. Sure, she will try to have that faith he spoke of, having little choice in whether or not he kept those promises. Made worse by the fact she knew he was taking more pictures, more pictures to destroy her with. Especially if he is in fact a student, that alone will crush her if it got out she is seeing a student.

There were so many things running wild in her thoughts that she had forgotten about the scars on her inner left thigh. If her senses were on straight, she would have hesitated before allowing him to spread her so lewdly open. The scar wasn't too extreme and most of it had faded out over time, although it is clear that someone tried to poorly mark her at some point. Some scarring were stronger than the rest and indicated that it was from a sharp tool of some kind. The fist size circle of what remained hinted that it wasn't done lightly and most likely caused her a great deal of pain.

Though before she could react to the embarrassment of it, her legs were already cuffed and she felt him crawling between them. His hot breath against the very greedy and needy clit had her gasping instantly, followed through with whimpers. Truthfully she didn't want to cum for him, that fight reared its ugly head as it would shatter her walls more. He claimed this wasn't about sex, yet she came here with the simple idea that she would satisfy his needs, make him happy, then be done with all this.

However, that idea battled with the pleasure his tongue quickly gave and she didn't want to make it that easy for him. Wanting to make him work for her orgasm, to show him that she is a fighter...... In the end though, his tongue found that perfect spot just under her clit... and it was over. In a manner of moments her back arched in pleasure she hasn't felt in quite sometime. Naomi did try to be mindful of her screams, not wanting to disturb anyone else, biting her lower lip as her whimpers grew louder.

Normally she would be begging for permission to cum as she was trained to do. In this particular situation though, she had already been worked up from all the humiliation and the punishment from the other night. All of which she knew would make lasting very long an impossible task. Not to mention, she couldn't remember the last time anyone 'returned the favor' to her. Which cause his mouth to feel that much more incredible.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-11-2017, 03:41 PM   #25
momadness
Literotica Guru

Tom felt her back arch and a scream that echoed through the room! He was afraid she was loud enough to disturb the neighbors and he wondered if she had even tried to hold back on her screams. As she settled down, he let his eyes migrate to the scar on her inner left leg and he let his fingers trace it. Was this what she had meant by someone did something bad to her?

He looked at her and watched her breathing deep and fast, her body glowing from the sheen of sweat. He grinned and he decided he wanted it again. He stood up, walked over to a pillow, pulled off the case, rolled into a rope and made a large cleave knot in the middle of it. He walked back to her and leaned next to her ear and said, "I am not anywhere close to being done. By the way... I noticed you didn't shave either down there very well. I think I am going to shave you in a moment. I don't want you waking the neighbors so ... open wide."

He slide the large cleave into her mouth and turned her head to the side and tied it tightly. He walked to the wink and picked up the ice bucket, filled it with hot water, grabbed a few rags and his razor and returned to sit in front of her with the items. Setting the water bowl on the floor in front of him, he dipped the rag into the water, then dampened her loin with it, then dipped his razor and said, "The difference between being a Master and being a Daddy is considerable. A Master sees their slave as a piece of property, while a Daddy sees their slave as the most valuable piece of property they own. A Master requires a slave to tend to her own needs, while a Daddy takes care of his property himself when he must." He let the razor touch her pelvis and he said, "Don't move." he began to shave her pubic hairs from her as he said, "A Master can own many slaves, while a Daddy owns only one." He began going through everything he had learned about himself and hte lifestyle in regards to Masters and Daddy's. As he finished, he ran the razor down her pelvis one last time and then cleaned her off with the rag once again. She was smooth as a baby's bottom. He touched her scar once again and said, "A Master did this to you. A Daddy would never. A Master believes a slave has no rights to her body. A Daddy believes a slave ultimately has ownership of her own body. I do want to be your Daddy pet..."

He leaned his tongue down to her extremely wet tunnel and began the next round of oral quickly driving her into an orgasm... then another and another... them happening more quickly now... as if some kind of dam inside her had broken!