Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Old 10-24-2017, 04:04 AM   #76
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
Unfortunately probably not. That requires a vote of the cabinet, all of whom are Trumpian losers.
How many of them would back Trump, if Silver Mike called for a revolt? I suspect that if Mike called for it, they 90% would say, Truck Fump! How much loyalty do you think these pricks would have if they think Mike is going against him?

I do doubt that Mike has the balls to do this. Our best hope is that Bob will indite the whole Rethuglican leadership for taking Russian money and sink Trump, Ryan, McConnell, and Pence all in one fell swoop!

Here My Stories

Creative Copulation - Gods do it too!

My New Best Friend, for our VE's

Spreading Seeds Sagas- Can a young man find happiness in a world where there ten women for every man?

"Fiction writers are just liars with typing skills."

Old 10-24-2017, 12:44 PM   #77
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackLuis View Post
How many of them would back Trump, if Silver Mike called for a revolt? I suspect that if Mike called for it, they 90% would say, Truck Fump! How much loyalty do you think these pricks would have if they think Mike is going against him?
Not loyalty, but fear, prevents a 25th invocation. Fear in each Cabinet member, uncertain of any other's loyalty. What if you join an insurrection and you lose? Pence doesn't get a 51% removal vote. The insurgents are OUT, the FBI probing them. Ouch.

Old 10-27-2017, 10:08 PM   #78
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

First charges have been filed in Bob Mueller investigations — arrests expected Monday

Be still my beating heart! Who will be 'perp walked down Pennsylvania Ave??

Quote:
CNN reported Friday that special counsel Bob Mueller and a grand jury is filing charges against individuals and is seeking to obtain arrest warrants.

The individuals may not yet have been notified, and as such CNN was not able to release any names. However, arrests are expected Monday.

Given that Attorney General Jeff Sessions has recused himself, Rod Rosenstein will be the person who must approve the warrants. It’s unclear if the Justice Department was aware this week that arrests were expected. However, many commentators assumed the White House’s attacks on Hillary Clinton were a distraction from something forthcoming.
We'll have the whole weekend to speculate.

Here My Stories

Spreading Seeds Sagas- Can a young man find happiness in a world where there ten women for every man?

Old 10-28-2017, 09:40 AM   #79
domroger
Really Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackLuis View Post
First charges have been filed in Bob Mueller investigations — arrests expected Monday

Be still my beating heart! Who will be 'perp walked down Pennsylvania Ave??

We'll have the whole weekend to speculate.
And a good reason to wake up Monday .

Old 10-28-2017, 11:03 AM   #80
JayCuck
Really Really Experienced

Wow. The delusion on this board is particularly thick.

First, the charges could just as easily be filed against a Podesta (either one will work), who was just added to the list of individuals being investigated.

Two, this special counsel was begun under false pretenses (Comey Leaking & Fusion GPS Dossier), and it's already suspect. Anyone actually convicted, will likely be pardoned and rightfully so.

If you're hoping for a significant conviction, or something impeachable on Trump. Let me splash some cold water on your hopes. It ain't gonna happen. This special counsel isn't going to deliver votes for Democrats.

What's now more likely...Hillary will be indicted. Debbie will follow. And the Democrats will still lose in the next election, because they inspire precisely no one...outside a few blue state cesspools.

And doesn't the timing of this stink? The Steele dossier was the bulk of the reason for the special counsel, and it's coming apart. The script is flipping entirely to implicate democrats, and suddenly he announces indictments (which mean nothing, really).

Old 10-28-2017, 12:49 PM   #81
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCuck View Post

First, the charges could just as easily be filed against a Podesta (either one will work), who was just added to the list of individuals being investigated.

Two, this special counsel was begun under false pretenses (Comey Leaking & Fusion GPS Dossier), and it's already suspect. Anyone actually convicted, will likely be pardoned and rightfully so.

If you're hoping for a significant conviction, or something impeachable on Trump. Let me splash some cold water on your hopes. It ain't gonna happen. This special counsel isn't going to deliver votes for Democrats.

What's now more likely...Hillary will be indicted. Debbie will follow. And the Democrats will still lose in the next election, because they inspire precisely no one...outside a few blue state cesspools.

And doesn't the timing of this stink? The Steele dossier was the bulk of the reason for the special counsel, and it's coming apart. The script is flipping entirely to implicate democrats, and suddenly he announces indictments (which mean nothing, really).

Old 10-28-2017, 12:55 PM   #82
domroger
Really Dirty Old Man

Quote:

Delusional .

Old 10-28-2017, 01:36 PM   #83
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru

Talking

Quote:

How could Podesta get indicted if the entire investigation is being conducted by Hilary deep state, big money donors?

Old 10-28-2017, 01:38 PM   #84
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Mueller Russia probe: What we know about first charges

Newsweek reports!

Sgt Schultz, "I know Nothing!"

Quote:
Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the presidential election is continuing and produced what appeared to be its first results on Friday, after a federal grand jury issued the first charges against at least one person.
It would be irresponsible to speculate, but fun!

Here My Stories

Old 10-28-2017, 02:07 PM   #85
JayCuck

This is why charges/indictments were filed. Sad.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...sia-probe.html

Old 10-28-2017, 02:10 PM   #86
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

Quote:
This is why charges/indictments were filed. Sad.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...sia-probe.html
Mueller's going to indict Fox News? I guess I can understand that.

Old 10-28-2017, 02:15 PM   #87
JayCuck

Wishful thinking.

Old 10-28-2017, 10:40 PM   #88
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Here's Wishful thinking

Here My Stories

Old 10-29-2017, 12:55 AM   #89
JayCuck

I guess when you don't hold elective office, and you're party is circling the drain...YouTube is your last resort.

Careful...the last person who made an offensive Youtube video was incarcerated...Remember Benghazi. I'd hate to see you hoisted on your own petard.

Old 10-29-2017, 12:59 AM   #90
JayCuck

This has to soften a few left-wing erections over Trump and Mueller.

https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/n...te-department/

Old 10-29-2017, 01:40 AM   #91
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

I think I can hear the strain in your voice, Jay. It's getting harder and harder to fool yourself, isn't it?

Old 10-30-2017, 01:05 PM   #92
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Russian-linked Trump campaign aide pleads guilty to making false statements to FBI

Quote:
George Papadopoulos, the former Trump campaign aide who repeatedly tried to set up meetings with Russian government officials, has pleaded guilty to making false statements to FBI agents.

According to the indictment, Papadopoulos made his false statements to agents earlier this year in January. The former Trump campaign aide, who joined the campaign in March of 2016, made false statements about the nature of his contacts with Russian-linked figures.

“Papadopoulos claimed that his interactions with an overseas professor, who defendant Papadopoulos understood to have substantial connections to Russian government officials, occurred before [he] became a foreign policy adviser to the campaign,” the indictment (PDF) alleges.
‘Just $1 to help us’: Eric Trump email after Manafort indictment asks for cash because dad’s ‘still standing’

Conway unhinged after indictment: Trump ‘focused on other things’ — and his six Russia tweets prove it

Here My Stories

Old 10-30-2017, 02:21 PM   #93
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

"Once I built a tower up to the sun
Brick and rivet and lime
Once I built a tower, now it's done
Brother, can you spare a dime?"

---Yip Harburg

Old 10-30-2017, 02:25 PM   #94
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Well, if lying to the FBI is going to be enough to get you an indictment in this investigation, we're gonna have to build a couple more federal prisons.

Old 10-30-2017, 08:38 PM   #95
JayCuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71plt View Post
I think I can hear the strain in your voice, Jay. It's getting harder and harder to fool yourself, isn't it?
What you hear is disdain and entertainment. Read Manafort's lawyer's response. This isn't a smoking gun, no matter how hard you want it to be. Read the indictment...do you read anything in there about Trump or the campaign? No. Not a damn thing.

Papadapoulous. This is awkward, for sure, but he wasn't even a paid member of the staff. Stretch it as far as you want, but it's not going to connect to Trump. It's just not.

Fusion GPS. If you were paying attention, this should scare you.

Uranium One. Same deal.

Why would Podesta resign from the firm that bears his name? Anyone? Anyone? Lotta arm chair quarterbacks on this board must have an answer.

Old 10-30-2017, 09:38 PM   #96
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

Fusion GPS and Uranium One are scary? Are we supposed to fear Russia developing a nuclear arsenal?

Old 10-30-2017, 09:44 PM   #97
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
What you hear is disdain and entertainment.
Yes, mine. Reality is blasting right through your deflection attempts.

Old 10-30-2017, 10:30 PM   #98
ishtat
Literotica Guru

The Manafort charges are straightforward and simple. Their sole purpose is to make Manafort and his colleague start talking. That's why the money laundering has been included; twenty years in the slammer is a lot of persuasion.

The questions are who, where, when gave Manafort his riding instructions, and who benefited. Everything else is speculation.

Old 10-30-2017, 11:09 PM   #99
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtat View Post
The Manafort charges are straightforward and simple. Their sole purpose is to make Manafort and his colleague start talking. That's why the money laundering has been included; twenty years in the slammer is a lot of persuasion.

The questions are who, where, when gave Manafort his riding instructions, and who benefited. Everything else is speculation.
The Manafort charges also might not be finished. The deeper into Trumpism the indictments go, the closer they are going to get to Trump. They haven't even gotten to interviewing Trump yet.

Old 10-31-2017, 12:12 AM   #100
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck

According to the Post's transcript, here is what Donald Trump said: “…if you want I can give you some of the names… Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counter-terrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he's an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/m...icle-1.3599909

*muffled laughter*