Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 07-26-2017, 05:18 PM   #1
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

A Wolverines Heart (Open)

Holly Fox

Holly had been born in New York City but when a murder that involved her parents happened she moved away, she got emancipated at sixteen and thankfully her parents had a large life insurance policey so if they died she would be okay. So she lived thirty minutes away in a nice simple house, she was hoping one day of having a family which was why she made it the way she did. She was a simple girl though she was very smart, she graduated top of her class three years in advance. She hated the city because it reminded her of what she had lost, and it killed her to think that way all the time. She wished to find someone that didn't have a closed mind, because when it came to the mutant race she just thought of them as normal people. She knew some were bad but some were good, and she had heard of the Xman. She had known about them for many years.

But that was another reason that she tried to stay away from the city, the city was a city full of blood, blood of the mutants that are shot and killed just because they are mutants. Holly had a big heart and she was beautiful but wasn't a bitch about it. She had taken in some mutants in the past, those with wounds or just trying to find a place to stay for a night or two. She was glad and kinda got a reputation from mutants, but it was a careful one, making sure no one said to much in case she was to get attacked. It was boring around there sure, but she was out of the war, away from the bloody streets. The cops who were getting paid to do dirty shit she couldn't take it. But she knew that being at the house, she wanted a husband and children but the thing was she had to go out. So it was kinda a bad situation, until one day something interesting happened.

She was getting ready to go on a pourch when she noticed a man tending to his motorcyle, she had no idea what was going on so she walked off the pourch and walked up to him, she smiled thought looking up at the sky it was about to rain, she could smell it. And she was never wrong, if she smelt it, it was something that was going to happen. She placed her hands on her hips and smiled at him.

"Need some help?"

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...&postcount=368

Super Hero/Villain Rp's Nedding People

Magneto's Fury

Thread's Needing Active Writers

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 12-28-2017, 05:09 PM   #2
momadness
Literotica Guru

Logan was knelt down pretending to work on his motorcycle as he watched the house carefully. Charles had told him she needed to be protected particularly with the growing threat of Sentinals of late. Over the last 6 months, more and more people in this town he was sitting in had been growing mutant abilities out of virtually thin air.

Charles had told him the ratio of mutants in this town were 10 times higher than anywhere else in the state. After using Cerebro, Charles had realized this woman... this.... Holly seemed to be the source of it all. Every one of the mutants that had appeard had somehow crossed her path at some time or another and shortly afterwards developed powers. Not just adolescences either... but children, adults and even some older people.

Charles was confident she had something to do with it as she was a mutant herself... Charles didn’t know what her powers were... but he suspected she could somehow activate the mutant gene in normal humans... making them mutants. Charles suspected that, in fact, Holly was a mutant maker.

When the woman approached, Logan liftes his eyes to look at her and found himself strangely attracted to her. She was no Jean Grey... may her soul rest in peace but she was close. He looked up at her, pulled out a cigar and lit it with a BIC before saying, “Actually... at the moment... I am just finishing this up. Been a long trip. He held out his hand, his claws buried deep in his arms and said, “I am Logan.”

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 12-28-2017, 06:28 PM   #3
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

When you walked up to him as she had noticed how good looking he was from afar, her eyes item for a few seconds going over every inch of his body, and he was rather handsome something in sinemet or think she knew him, though she had never met him, which was something that was actually kind of weird and that fact because she knew she'd never met him and he was not the area it had appeared, but then who knew because she had been away from the city for so long. But she kept her self because she couldn't help but hate what was going on in the streets in New York, the ex member doing what they could, but she didn't understand how they could help people that did not respect them, that fear them that hated them, it was part of the reason why she had such great respect for them because they help even a lot of people terrified of him or hated him, she then heard his voice and smiled and noticed his hand watching out for her to shake.

She grabbed his hand and shook it so his name was Logan a very unique name. Her name she hadn't heard in a long time since not a lot of people call their kids slogan, but you love the name and smiled. She knew she had to introduce herself. So she spoke softly. And in a very kind voice." nice to meet you Logan, my name. Is holly holly fox some people around here. Just call me foxy. So what are you giving an enery like this for there was really not much going on you said it was a long trip if you don't mind some conversation I'd be curious to know where you were going or were you reading if such a question isn't too personal because the kind of person that doesn't want to take personal information is many body unless they are willing to share it."

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 12-29-2017, 01:33 PM   #4
momadness
Literotica Guru

Logan looked at her a moment, pulled the cigar from his mouth and said, "You do kind of remind me of a fox, come to think of it." When she gave him a condemning look, he grinned and said, "I meant that as a compliment. Your red hair and crisp eyes."

He chuckled and said, "I am actually just curious if you know of a good place to eat?"

When she nodded, he climbed back on his bike, scooted up and said, "Care to show me?"

He was surprised when she climbed on. He offered her his helmet and said, "Lead the way..."

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 12-29-2017, 01:41 PM   #5
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She was impressed by him. He was interesting and very good looking, and when he asked if she knew of a place she couldn't help but not her head, happily, she didn't want to end this conversation with him, he seemed to other nice and meeting new people out here. It was a miracle when that happened, so she pointed him to away to a nice little diner reminded her of something that would be around in the 50s, the old style kind of cafes which she likes once he stopped, she got off the back of the bike and removed the helmet that he had offered her, offering it back to him. She grinned softly. It was known as these up to see they had all kinds of things here anywhere from seafood to steak.

" Hope you like it here. You seem like the kind of guy that would want a rare steak, very sick and a beer because frankly that sounds good only I was the age to drink. I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I have to admit I am join the company to spend a very long time since I have talked to anyone since I'm kind of a loner"

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 12-29-2017, 04:50 PM   #6
momadness
Literotica Guru

Logan pulled up to the diner and smiled as he listened to her praise the joint. It looked like a hole in the wall that only the locals would know about, which usually meant the food was real versus those artificial food chains, like Taco Hell and Burger Slut.

As they went inside the diner, he noticed the older woman behind the bar looked nervously at the two of them and then over towards who he could only expect was her husband who stood at the flat skillet behind the counter. The older woman waited for the man to nod and then turned and said, "I ... I am going to have to ask the two of you to leave. We don't want any trouble, we just don't want you to eat here."

Logan looked at Foxy curiously and leaned up on the counter and said, "Care to tell us why before we go?"

"She..." She pointed to Foxy and said, "She is trouble in this town. She hurts people." The woman looked like she was about to jump out of her skin.

Logan looked back at Foxy and started to say something, when a large shadow darkened the diner for a moment followed by the roar of what sounded like some kind of jet engine. Every eye in the diner turned and looked out the window.

Logan took Foxy's hand and led her to the window and looked out. Two 100 foot tall mutant hunting Sentinel units flew over the diner towards the neighborhood that him and Foxy had come from. The hovered over the air, right about where Foxy's home had been and slowly lowered down into the trees around a home.

Logan looked at Foxy and said, "They landed at your house girl. I think you ought to come with me. It's not safe here." He glanced at the woman behind the bar who was about to scream for mercy!

Old 12-29-2017, 06:32 PM   #7
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

Holly had no idea what was going on here she wanted a nice bite to eat and she hadn't been there for a while but she had always been welcomed there and she didn't understand what was going on but then when the woman tried saying that she heard people she'd never hurt anybody in her life she doesn't even respite her since she hates spiders I look down at the ground and actually started to have tears welled up in her eyes she shook her head and placed her hands over her ears" I've never heard anyone in my life you know me I've been coming here honor 4 years how in the reason why you're still often remember all that money I gave you after my parents died to help you guys stay a flow and you throw me out like I'm some kind of street rat."

She was so angry, but she didn't have the time to be too angry at anybody for too long because she felt vibrations, and it was something she had never felt before when Logan tugged her to the window, she looked down and thought the huge machines it was funny because he, down something inside her, knew what they were, even though she had never seen them before, but it was at her house she had just been there but didn't understand she looked at Logan and when he said that she ought to come with him. " and where the hell are you going to take me or you going to fight something so fucking huge and why the hell do they want me I mean im not hurt anybody I don't fight anybody just like to help so what's being spewed all a sudden I don't and where the hell are you going to take me or you going to fight something so fucking huge and why the hell do they want me I mean im not hurt anybody I don't fight anybody just like to help so what's being spewed all a sudden I don't understand I am and where the hell are you going to take me or you going to fight something so fucking huge and why the hell do they want me I mean im not hurt anybody I don't fight anybody just like to help so what's being spewed all a sudden I don't understand I am so confused"

Tears went down our cheeks as she was so confused and didnT know what to do she felt like hitting something or perhaps someone but she wasn't violent and never would she's not 1 to hurt people or to have a violent outburst of any kind but she was angry and it was very easy to see that by anybody

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 12-29-2017, 06:44 PM   #8
momadness
Literotica Guru

Logan could see how she was growing increasingly more panicked and he looked at her and put a finger to his mouth and said, "Sweetheart... quiet. You are okay and you are safe. Those sentinels are here for you though and we need to get out of here before Mr. and Mrs. Dohickey here decide to call them on you."

He gave them one last look as they headed to the door. He stopped at the pay phone and looked at the two restaurant owners and a single blade popped from his right hand as he sliced through the phone. He raised the blade to his lips and said, "Shhhhhhh."

As the blade slide back into his hand, he turned to look at Holly and said, "I got a lot of explaining to do but not right now. You need to come with me."

He pulled her out of the cafe, half forced and half not. He got to the bike and tossed her the helmet before climbing on and cranking the bike up. He saw her standing there staring at him in shock. He said, "Listen sweetheart, I was sent here to protect you. My name is Logan, but I am an X-man. You may have heard of me. I am Wolverine."

Old 12-29-2017, 06:52 PM   #9
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

Everything was moving so quickly these things were here for her yet she didnT understand why what was so important about her but she listened to him and he didn't really have much more choice he was half horsing her and she was half willing she would be full willing if she understood what all was going on wither not that that was much of a choice right now everything inside her screamed for her everything was moving so quickly these things were here for her yet she didnT understand why what was so important about her but she listened to him and he didn't really have much more choice he was half horsing her and she was half willing she would be full willing if she understood what all was going on wither not that that was much of a choice right now everything inside her screamed for her to stop but there was no way she could because that man most likely her death and she didn't want to die today.

And the most impressive thing happened when she noticed a plane coming out of his skin, right between his neck as he cut the curly when be will use, the pay for it was for the reason why she was in shock and then she stood, she grabbed the helmet and just stood there, but then here he was saying what is name one again, which she already knew and then Wolverine her memory flashed pretty quick as she had heard that name many times she sighed softly and put the helmet on. And got the back holding on to him so he could take off, but there was one thing she needed to know and she noticed with the helmet I had a system in it, where they could talk a microphone so she had to know.

" But why are they after me Logan I'm a mutant sympathizer I'm not a mutant I? Which is why, but those people said confused me, im not a fuckin mutant." but the pit of stomach she had a very bad showing that this was going to end up going one of 2 ways such as he and to him and waited for him to tell her whatever it was he was going to tell her

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 12-30-2017, 09:02 AM   #10
momadness
Literotica Guru

Wolverine rode hard out of town, glancing back every so often to see the Sentinels had risen into the air and were scanning the area around the house for the mutant they sought. He didn't say anything for the longest time till he found a roadside park just off the interstate which led back to Massachusetts a good 15 hour bike ride away.

As he pulled into the park, he made sure no one was around and he parked the bike. He felt her trembling and clutching to him close. He climbed off the bike and helped her off and guided her to a picnic table, where he sat her down and then lit a cigar once again. He said, "For now, we are safe. I hate to break it to you, but you aren't just a mutant sympathizer, you are a mutant."

When she shook her head no in denial, he smiled and puffed on his cigar and said, "Not everyone's powers are obvious, like Beast's or Angel's power. Some are far more subtle. Charles thinks you have the mutant power to activate the mutant gene in ordinary humans. That makes you a mutant maker. Since you have been touching me and I haven't gotten any new powers yet, I can assume you can only effect people with benign mutant genes."

He watched her stare at her hands, tears in her eyes. He reached to her cheek and lifted her eyes to him and said, "I won't let anything bad happen to you kid. I promise. I am going to take you back to Massachusetts to the Xavier mansion and let Charles run a few tests on you. I will be with you the entire time if you want. In the meantime, do us a favor and don't touch anyone... except for me I guess... We don't know what all you can do... "

Old 12-30-2017, 09:59 AM   #11
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

While she was hanging on to him, she began to think of all these people that she touched everything that she did yet she had no idea she had been on, it was a different feeling because she was a muse she was the problem, even though she never meant to hurt anybody that now people saw it and it was exactly why she was thrown out. To the just poured out of her she couldn't believe this was happening as it was, it was damn near impossible to even think I mean, yes, she had his protection that was all good and everything but. What else could she do she was our sons afraid to find out she wish she understood was going on since noon. I complained about it till that day when everything over normal I faded away and it was so damn hard to even sink streak, she was so afraid of what was going to happen to her.

But here he was saying he was going to taker to see professor x. I, she smiled at that but didn't know what to expect, carbide touched one of the young ones there, and they got more power than they could already handle since she knew that's where they want to control what they were, she had always respect me as because heart of life must have been, especially those who couldn't control it, but then she started to think about the rumors she heard about a girl named rogue. This must have been someone or what she felt she understood Roseville was when she touched skin to skin with 8 mutants that she borrows their powers unfortunately and almost kills him she can kill a human very easily but she had been taught a little here and there how to control her ability. But she figured until she was older, she probably wouldn't be able to control it, but who knew what the future led for her. She sighed softly and looked up at Logan..

" I have a feeling I know a little of what it feels like to be rogue, I've heard of that young girl because when you're a sympathizer. You know where to go for the underground"

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 12-31-2017, 07:58 AM   #12
momadness
Literotica Guru

The fact that Foxy even knew who Rogue was surprised him. Did she have come kind of secret knowledge that he didn't know? Charles could come up with information out of what seemed like his ass but in reality it had been his time with Cerebro. He said, "Hun, just relax. I know your scared but it will be okay. I am pretty handy to have as an ally."

He said, "All I know at this point is that you are a mutant. Charles was able to find you with Cerebro and told me that he doubted you even knew anything about your powers. Like I said, not all of us can burst into living flame or fly in the air. He did say something I can tell you to prepare for..."

When she fell quiet to listen, he said, "He told me that your powers are only starting to emerge. The power to convert humans into mutants is your keystone, but other powers are coming... we just don't know what yet. What we all know is that the Sentinels have put a bounty on your head... a big bounty. Enough to get bounty hunters out and sniffing about for you..."

As he spoke, he caught the scent of something that didn't agree with him. He sniffed the air and looked out towards the road and saw a large black truck racing south on the interstate. He didn't know who was in that truck, but he knew they were not friendly. He took her hand and said, "Let's go."

He took her to the local bathroom in the park and they both walked into the ladies restroom. He ducked them both behind the inner wall of the restroom a moment, while he peeked out and watched the truck reach the rest stop and gratefully... watched it drive past towards the town they had just left...

Old 12-31-2017, 10:21 AM   #13
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She could not but smile at his reaction when he found out that she knew exactly who Rogue was it wasn't hard to figure that out and when it came down to it everything just seemed suggest get more complicated she didn't know what to say to him but she did know one thing she would be able to tell him what she could without exposing anybody she knew that she would be welcomed with them but did not want them exposed because they helped the xmen in their own way. " wow when I can tell you Logan is that there actually mutants in the group they feed us the information in the underground now they are now by means misusing this information only a select few know about it and have sworn to keep it silent from your enemies because your enemies have always been our enemies in a way we have made contributions to the xmen in our own little ways like for instance who ran away wow when I can tell you Logan is that there actually mutants in the group they feed us the information in the underground now they are now by means misusing this information only a select few know about it and have sworn to keep it silent from your enemies because your enemies have always been our enemies are.

I remember a couple years ago, when I was still living in New York city, I ended up bumping into a rogue once she said that she was running away from school because she didn't feel like she belonged. Everybody knows that rogue has brown hair with a streak of white that was her identifying mark, and that was when magneto came when you guys had to fight, who do you think a herd all the humans to get out of there? From you guys fighting we did that because we believe in protecting both obviously humans need protecting because of their ignorance you guys can protecting because you guys don't want to hurt anybody accidentally when you fight and that is understandable it really is so show no about rogue and beast and I'm sorry about Jean Grey. She was the main mutant behind all of it, as she is the one that gave us the information, though I was never meant to tell you that I was never meant to admit it to anybody, and nobody could have gotten that information out of me even if they threatened death or tortured me.

So the only reason why I tell you now is because I don't like to lie. I don't like to keep things from people that I expect to trust me and vice versa, and I know that you had something to do with her when she was alive, I wish we could have found a way to help her. But I don't think she's really dead. As she has a creature inside her, a spirit and its very hard to kill her, it's hard to kill the Phenix, but in one way or another you will see her again notated the point. I'm sorry I hope I didnT angry you are set you by mentioning her, I just thought you should know that she was a hero to all of us."

And then all of a sudden when he stopped her she knew that he sensed or smelled something that did not agree with him so she followed his lead quickly and made no noise her heart was pounding she was breeding a kind of loud but she put her hand over her mouth to silence aesthetic her And then all of a sudden when he stopped her she knew that he sensed or smelled something that did not agree with him so she followed his lead quickly and made no noise her heart was pounding she was breeding a kind of loud but she put her hand Over her mouth to help quiet her down.

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 01-01-2018, 08:38 AM   #14
momadness
Literotica Guru

The truck drove through the rest stop with 5 men in the cab and in the bed, glancing about, noticing the motorcycle for only a moment... before moving on and back onto the interstate driving away. Logan held Foxy back, sniffing the air and watching as the danger moved on.

He heard a gasp and he glanced back at Foxy a moment and noticed she was looking at his hand. His hand gripped her arm and from between his knuckles, three long adamantium blades stuck out, ready to strike should he had needed too. They blades didn't touch foxy, but didn't lack much distance from cutting her. He retracted his claws once again and said, "Come on kid, we need to get out of here."

10 minutes later, they were flying down the highway at the speed limit plus 5 as not to draw on law enforcement. It would be 10 minutes after that when Wolverine realized that traffic was slowing down and eventually coming to a complete stop. As they turned a slow bend, he understood why. About a mile up the road, law enforcement had created a bottleneck, closing down all lanes save one going northbound. On the other side of the barricade, two sentinel stood at their 50 foot height, scanning vehicles one at a time.

The back driver's side door to a car about 6 car lengths away from the bottleneck opened and a man leapt out of the car, leapt into the air and began to fly away! This immediately drew the attention of one of the sentinels who raised a massive hand with it's palm towards the escaping mutant!

As the mutant desperately tried to escape, a laser lanced out into the air, hitting the man trying to escape. The man fell limply onto the side of the road. A long metal tentacle left the palm of the sentinel's hand and wrapped around the unconscious body of the man, lifted him into the air and brought him back to the two machines, where he was deposited into a large armored van and sealed. Logan noticed that 2 men and a woman also sat inside the vehicle, prisoners of the machines.

Logan leaned back and said, "We are still far enough out we can get away..." As they sat on the inside lane, Logan turned the wheel of his bike, dropping them into the median and into outgoing traffic. He hit the gas and they exploded away from the scene going in the opposite direction as fast as the bike would go.

Unfortunately, this action too also drew the attention of the sentinels though Logan was too far away for the two escaping to reach. Logan didn't know of the two up ahead that were sitting in the woods ready to catch anyone trying to do exactly what Logan had done! They shot up out of the trees and began to fly towards the two on the bike!

Old 01-01-2018, 11:13 AM   #15
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

Alex had noticed the claws on his hand as a damn near scared the shit out of her, she was not used to it and because they were so close to her skin it redraw even more, he had not caught her, he seemed to know what to do with him, but then she thought for a moment and began to think she knew his history, his true history from what Jean had told her, but I only told her and nobody else, just in case of one day they had ever met because she'd always been thrusted by Wolverine his powers, the ability to heal it was amazing and she had seen him fight a few times too. I like the leather of the x men solid they were. It looked very good on him, but she shook her head as he began to move and they took off she didn't know how this was going to work if they were going to get away and everything deep inside her thought this might be a trap, not that he was knowingly leading her into a trap, but these people are not stupid. The Sentinel seems to be very very intelligent for machines.

Once they got into the highway, everything was smooth sailing until they both noted that something was up in the distance, and that's when she sends danger for the first time in her life. It hit her. Like a truck heading a human being, it was fast it was almost instant and it scared the piss out of her as they stopped, she saw what was going on and saw that mutant fly out, trying to get away, her eyes went wide and the second the Sentinel grabbed him. She grew angry, very, very angry to the point where she wanted to hit something or someone she heard what Logan said and just nodded to him, but as he turned around she looked behind and knew that they had seen him and this was going to be it she wasn't afraid, but she was pissed off she didn't know what they did to the mutant and didn't understand why they were doing this..

But she noticed the machines up ahead and everything in her just snapped she was not going to lose her life and be some fucking labrat what she didn't realize as she was grabbing on to logans sides roughly now that would hurt him but something that would alarm that something was going on she started panting as something inside her lost control and there was a shake to the ground the cars had no people on begin to rise from the ground. And she just jerked her head in the direction of the machines and the car just flung right at them. When she saw what she had done, she hoped that he would take the initiative and run like mad so to speak. Yet as she could do that, but the anger had just rolled up inside her so strongly.

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 01-01-2018, 02:38 PM   #16
momadness
Literotica Guru

Logan weaved through thrown cars back and forth in an attempt to escape with the worlds most 'valuable' mutant! One of the sentinels raised it's massive hand and lasers shot out cross the path in front of the bike and Logan just blasted over the crater the laser had created! He said, "Can you drive a bike?"

When she looked at him in puzzlement, he knew she couldn't so there went his first plan! He kept the bike burning hard, dropping off the shoulder of the interstate a half mile before a sentinel landed on the same road. He drove them down the side of an embankment till he dropped onto a county road that the overpass crossed. He turned the bike under the bridge and he raced the motorcycle north at full speed, the trees providing partial cover.

Old 01-01-2018, 03:38 PM   #17
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

He didn't seem fazed at what she had managed to do and she felt very light headed everything was got a hard in her head everything slowly sunk through when he asked if she could write a bite she shook her head no but she did have a photographic memory and she noticed his bike was automatic she watched him to see how to ride a bike and imparted him on the back she didn't know what he can a mind what he had planned? She had no clue everything in this moment froze her, and it was kind of hard to think but she spoke finally"

" Logan pull over. I should be able to ride your bike, I have never ridden before I have a photographic memory, I have watched you and I know your bike is an automatic, I believe very well, then I could drive the bike, successfully not kill us and get the hell outta here with us. The choice is yous Logan" right now it was a moment of trust. What do you do it? Or when he just trying do it himself, she had a feeling that he was going to use himself as a weapon, but she knew she could do it, she wanted to do it to prove that she could do a lot more to just sit there, her heart was racing yet she found it exhilarating and it was a nice feeling. The adrenaline rush was perfect.

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 01-01-2018, 06:45 PM   #18
momadness
Literotica Guru

Logan grinned and said, "Maybe you do have a photographic memory, but until we can test you in conditions other than battle, gonna had to sit it out."

He could feel her tense up as he said, "Besides... I got a plan B."

Wolverine reached to a red button on the main handlebar and suddenly everything rippled around them. He applied the brake and brought the bike to a stop. He jumped off and said, "Of the road... stay near the bike."

He walked her and the bike off the road and down into a ditch where he laid the bike on the ground, grabbed her and said, "Lay here... hang on... We are under a cloak. With luck, the tin cans will fly right over... Be quiet."

They lay on the ground and waited... and waited... eventually seeing a Sentinel fly over loosely scanning the ground with it's scanner and with the sheerest of luck, scanned just before and after the two, but not the exact spot. He let a breath out and said, "They will move on for a bit. We need to get into hiding again... quick. Do you know where we are and if there are any cabins or hotels near by?"

Old 01-01-2018, 07:02 PM   #19
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

At first I was kind of annoyed when he didn't allow her to drive because she knew professional to do it, but he didn't know her, so she kind of understood you and not was still annoying to think everything around her went by so fast when he bad them across, it was a familiar feeling and it was something not healthy that was far superagent an anybody had ever created in the human world, she followed his lead and got down into a ditch and laid flat on her back and looked up, she waited for those damn things to come by. She covered her mouth, just in case the land or whimper because it had over they'd be dead. Thankfully, however. So deep down she took the de breath and looked at loveWhen he asked her the question he did about a place to stay she thought for a moment and nodded.

" Down the start road there is going to be a bed and breakfast can take probably about 20 minutes to get there so we're gonna go anywhere better, do it now.." no idea what. But you gave him the information and he could do with it as he would everything in her made want to run, but she did not, she knew that would be foolish and stupid, so once they were gone, so she stood up and looked at him, she offered her hand to help him up, even though she knew he didn't need it, but it was a gesture of good will. And a sign of friend ship

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 01-02-2018, 03:39 PM   #20
momadness
Literotica Guru

Logan looked up at Foxy and gave a grin, taking her hand. When she tried to pull him up though, she found it far more difficult to lift a man that weighed as much as he did with his adamantium skeleton. He pulled himself up for the most part while he said, “Kid, I am starting to like you.”

He leaned over, put the bike back on it’s wheels and said, “We should walk it a little ways till we are far enough away from eyes.”

As he walked with his bike and Foxy under the cloak the bike provided, he kept his eyes on the sky for sentinels and on the roads for hunters.

They had walked nearly an hour when Logan caught the whif of something familiar that they were approaching. Logan muttered, “Great. Just what I need right now. Kid, gonne need you to take this bike and hide over in the trees. Stay hidden over out of sight and don’t say anything. Before she could argue, he guided her off the dirt road they walked on and hid her in some brush with his bike.

Once he was sure she was safe, he turned and looked up the road. He stepped out from under the bike’s cloak into the middle of the dirt road, then reached to his pocket and pulled out a cigar, lit it and tossed the match to the ground.

5 minutes later, another large muscular man appeared walking towards him. He had long blonde hair, two large teeth with jutted out the top of his mouth, and long 6 inch talons. He wore a red and black lumberjack’s shirt partially unbuttoned on the chest to reveal a thick mane of fur on it, blue jeans and boots.

Logan said, “Victor. Why does it not surprise me to find you here?”

“Where is the girl? I smell her nearby.” The man said as he scanned the sides of the road still 100 feet away from his brother.

“You can’t have her brother. Listen. Sentinels are in the area. If we throwdown here, it will draw every sentinel in the area. Just move on bub.” Logan said as his claws slowly started to slide out of his skin.

“Can’t do that. Eric wants her.” Sabertooth said as he glanced up into the sky a moment looking for those robots.

“Sorry bub. Eric can’t have her for his hair brained schemes. Help me take her back to Charles. We can keep her safe if we...”. Logan trailed off. He could see that look in his brother’s eyes. Nothing he could say would change the battle to come. He sighed and tossed down the cigar, stamping it out and pulled back in a ready stance and said, “Come on bub. If we got to do this... let’s do this!”

Sabertooth charged, racing at him on all hours like a giant cat of some kind and as he got 20 feet away, leapt into the air, claws fully extended and met Wolverine in mortal combat!!

Old 01-02-2018, 04:34 PM   #21
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She was glad that he said that he was starting to like her, all she wanted was a friend and she had a feeling that Logan would be that friend everything was going smoothly, she did, as he asked her to do, and finally, when he knew something was going to happen, something bad and she tried to argue to help he refused, so she did as he commanded and she actually sat on the bike, but then she saw a bigger man hearing what he said Eric she must have met, magneto the leader of the brotherhood of mutants, the leader of much destruction. She was worried she knew that they were pretty much very similar mutant lives she watched as the goon but she was getting very antsy and worried she knew this could end very badly but something inside her started to ache she didn't know what it was but it was starting to become rather painful more so than be an annoying.

Before you think it happened, she hunched over the bike. And flames began to engulf the bike, creating it into something much more than what it was. She didn't know if they were still under cover, but she had to stop the fighting she didn't know who was in the right and who was in the wrong, frankly, she didn't give a shit before she knew it the bike was transforming, it began to look something like ghost rider could do, but the anger inside her could now be seen she started the bike up as it rumbled and knew that the shield was down and that they would be visible, the bike was created into something different flames covered up the tires. In her eyes seem red, like she was not in control of herself, which she really wasn't. He rode the bike and right when they were slow part. She raised right in between and did a wheelie. And we twirled around trying to get them to stop once the bike was down on the ground she found and looked at sabertooth

" Nobody Will ever capture me. I am not a tool for destruction and I will not allow you to use me as such. I may not know what is happening to me, but I will not let you hurt Logan..". She narrowed her eyes at sabertooth and before anyone knew it she had actually thrown him hard against a tree 3 feet away from them she was panting and in pain better knows was bleeding badly as well as she was using her ability she knew nothing about her emotions is what controlled her power

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 01-02-2018, 05:26 PM   #22
momadness
Literotica Guru

Logan landed on his feet, his shirt torn, five long bloody scratches down his chest, when he heard a boom sound. His eyes remained levelled on Victor and as his brother’s eyes shifted to where his bike was, he turned and saw the cloack was gone from his bike and Foxy sat on his bike. The shock of though was she had somehow transformed his bike into something that Ghost Rider would ride with firey flames for wheels and the smell of sulfer and ash in the air.

She shot the bike between the two fighters and spun it on Sabertooth, sending him into a tree. Logan growled in anger as he barked, “Stupid stupid stupid!” He raced to Luna to try and kill the engine but it was too late.

The entire ground began to rumble as a roaring grew in the air! Wolverine spun and looked above the trees to find two sentinels coming in for a landing less than 200 feet away! He spun and saw one more sentinel landing in front of them, blocking a quick escape!

Sabertooth was pushing the tree that had fallen onto him aside when a spot light landed on the man! It was clear his brother was hurt but not dead. He yelled at Luna, “RUN! Take the bike and run!!!”

He raced to Sabertooth, pulling him to his feet and said, “Neither Eric or Charles will get their chance with the girl if the sentinels get her! Help me brother!”

Sabertooth turned and looked at the two that was stepping through the forest and growled in a fierce growl and charged towards them! Wolverine turned towards the one sentinel that was watching Luna as she was driving away and with his claws fully out, leapt at the robot’s legs and used his claws to crawl up the machine!

“Mutant Designation: Wolverine. Hostile. Kill on sight.” The sentinel said as it turned it’s attention from Luna towards Logan climbing up it’s torso.

Sabertooth was doing the same to the nearest of the two sentinels crawling up the back of the creature, waiting long enough for the other to fire a laser at the head of the second only to leap over the blast to the first sentinel tearing and shredding anything he could get his hands on!

Wolverine could only hope Foxy was doing what she was told and running as fast as she could away with her crazy ghostrider bike!

Old 01-02-2018, 06:13 PM   #23
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

The it didn't take long for an amount at what she did was a big mistake, but she just wanted the fighting to end. She didn't want anything to happen to Logan, nothing bad, but as it came down to it, she screwed up big time and heard the rumbling felt it and knew that they were in deep shit now everything was wrong in that moment, but she didn't know what to do about it, she was scared, and when he told her to take off she did she ran as quickly as her legs could take her and her legs could take her far. But what he didn't notice was one was right behind you watching her slowly, the Sentinel must have just been told to do it. Or did it on its own volition. But she really wasn't paying much attention and it happened

In that moment she didn't know what was going to happen she ran so quickly that her legs are certain to hurt her she did not want to be captured she did not want to be slave that she did not want to die whatever it was she had no idea what they had planned but she did not want any part of it that much she did know. Everything inside her just wanted to fly away and leave, but she knew that that wasn't going to happen, even if she could do it, she didn't think she would do it, I wasn't the kind of person that would cower out on that. As she was running because she didn't stop, she looked back and noticed that not all the sentinels were after Logan one was now turned at her and was heading in her direction, which freaked her out even more. She tried to run but knew that out running this thing was going to be impossible since it could fly and hell probably leap tall buildings in a single bound.

When I grabbed her she cried out Logan's name so loudly it was almost like the ground shook with how scared she was the tentacle grabbed her and she reached out for Logan try to help she wanted him to help so much and even that son of a bitch saber too she wanted his help to save her but I was not going to happen a simple fact that she was not going to be a prisoner and God knows what that meant she was thrown into a cell she hit her head and was unconscious for a while

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 01-02-2018, 10:13 PM   #24
momadness
Literotica Guru

Logan heard Foxy scream out and glanced towards the direction of the sound in time to see a fourth Sentinel grabbing her with the metal chord and lift her into the air before flying away towards the checkpoint that they had first encountered.

Wolverine hacked and slashed at the machine he was on till he finally broke through the neck of it which ended up severing the power supply. He leapt through the air to the second sentinel which was about to blast sabertooth and sliced it's hand off completely!

Sabertooth ripped the front panel of his Sentinel and began slashing into the power supply till it collapsed as well!

When the fight was over, both men were torn and cut, clothes ripped up, hot and sweaty. They landed next to the piles of Sentinel parts and faced each other ready to fight once again. Logan said, "Another Sentinel got her. We can free her if you will work with me.

A few minutes later, both men were running through the forest... on their way to rescue Foxy!

Old 01-03-2018, 09:21 AM   #25
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

The dream she had was a mix of good bad and sad she did not it was even possible, but everything is cider tried to get her to wake up, but unfortunately she started to dream about her parents, she saw herself as a very young child, about 2 or 3, crawling rolling around and everything a baby, would that was carefree in the world but a microphone. Yes, she saw herself grow up and I was saying what she had to relive the death of her parents, she tried so hard to save them. She was a big opera. And they got a front row seat to her favorite phantom of the opera well after they were done you know they were on their way to have dinner unfortunately there was a drunk driver that was going 70 in a 30. Her father tried to get out of the way, but unfortunately it was not meant to be they were hits. And her father went right through the windshield.

She could see herself trying to say her parents. Since she was a very smart little girl, she tried so hard she knew CPR, which just was not strong enough to do it. Her father was dead instantly, but her mother hung on until the ambulance arrived. There were a lot of people that felt bad for her, but there was just something about the accident that did not set right with her and never did. Because she had noticed, her father had tried to slam the brakes on and the brakes were not working. It was then she knew that someone wanted her family out of the way, unfortunately no one wanted to listen because she was so small when they died. Though, and she had asked to see the vehicle, she pointed out that the line to the brakes have been suffered, unfortunately they had never found the person responsible, but it was not an accident. It was a clean cut.

Then it was that that finally woke her up. She groaned as she slowly opened up her eyes, I notice that there were 2 other people in here with her it looked like a mother and their child who looked really really scared. Sense. The Sentinel had taken her. She knew that the woman had to be a mutant the child she did not know but she sent something about the woman she smiled at her to try to offer her some reassurance, she didn't know what was going to happen, but she wasn't going to just lay on her back and let them do whatever it is they wanted to do to her.

" Is your little one gifted to ma'am?" she wanted to show the lady she, too, with a mutant so that there was no need to be afraid of her.

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast