Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 11-29-2017, 08:48 PM   #126
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Kitty had been so focused on playing in the water that she didn't hear when Ray came up from behind her. Though hearing his voice quickly caught her attention and the way he acted made it seem as though she is in trouble. The flick of the whip only seem to confirm that he is upset for some reason, though she couldn't understand what she did wrong.

The freezing cold hose bath felt more like a punishment as she shivered and followed his instructions throughout the process. She did hesitate before going into the house, knowing that Hilda will be upset by the trail of water on the floor. However, she couldn't deny him of his request as the whip proved as much and Kitty quickly ran inside to dry off. The entire time wondering why he is upset with her all the sudden.

On the way back to the bedroom she had to quickly remember what she promised since it is something she hadn't thought about all day. Then she realized what it was and a sense of dread washed over her. It was bad enough she feared her sisters wrath, she really didn't want to deal with the twins getting their revenge on her. Slowly she took the phone from him and glanced down at it.

“Where do I tell them to go?”

Once he gave her instructions on where they need to go, she stared at the phone for another moment before dialing the number. He can see the color drain from her as the voice on the other end finally answered.

“Hi... Krissy.. This is Ki... Sarah.. Alyssia's phone died and wanted me to ….”

The voice on the other end shrilled a pitch sound as Krissy started in, wondering why Sarah of all people would be calling her. Asking where her sisters were, clearly upset that they haven't returned her calls at all. It took about two minutes before the yelling and cussing settled down enough for Sarah to talk again.

“They have allowed me to get a house of my own. Which is why they haven't been around, they needed to make sure the house met their standards and go through some paper work to make it finalized. I-I was hoping you and Vick would like to come over and check it out.... It is a beautiful place, I believe you two will love it.”

Krissy shrieked again with a mixture of excitement and anger that she didn't know about it earlier. Also a bit irritated that it is Sarah calling instead of her friend. Though she agreed to come out and Kitty gave her the address that Ray provided.

“Okay. Oh and don't bring anyone else yet. I'm not ready to show it off just yet but Alyissa wanted you two to be the first to see it.”

Kitten hung up the phone with her gut twisting and handed it back to Ray. She honestly didn't care about what happens to the girls, after everything they put her through, they deserved this. It was having to deal with them once they realized what she just did and can already hear the insults filling the air.

"She said they are almost done with cheer leading practice and will be there in an hour."

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 11-30-2017, 04:45 PM   #127
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray smiled and said, "Good. Then... Let's go."

Ray turned and walked to the door and noticed Lee and Gregory on their way to the front SUV, each holding a dart gun rifle and a bag of gear. If one didn't know any better, you would think they were going hunting, which they were in the most technical sense of the word. Ray led Kitten out and climbed into the back of the second SUV. A dart gun sat on the seat of it as well.

As they climbed inside, he put Kitten on the floor, hands and knees, temple to the floor, ass towards him. He said, "You have been a very good kitten. I am proud of you. I think you should receive a little reward for your work pet."

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. As he lined himself up with her, he took her hips and felt his slide deep inside her in one hard thrust! He heard her moan and was pleasantly surprised to find her wet. She was thriving on being used. He grinned as she started sliding back and forth on his cock, enjoying the reward he was giving her. He said, "Meow for me kitty. Fucking meow."

Meow she did the entire 45 minutes to the outskirts of one of the local towns suburbs. It was one of his rentals that he owned that had been abandoned for the most part. When the first SUV pulled into the garage, the two men got out and headed into the building, closing the garage door. Ray and Kitten sat in the back of the second SUV, Kitten entertaining herself with nearly a dozen orgasms so far in a 45 minute window.

A yellow convertible with two hot little cheerleaders complete with tight T-shirts and spandex athletic pants climbed out of the car, reading a note as if checking for the right address. He grabbed Kitten's hair and forced her up to look at the two women walking up to the door. They knocked. The door opened and they both panicked as they saw a man with a gun aimed at them! as they started to scream, two darts shot out and into the necks of both of them. They reached for their neck, stumbling back only to have their wrists grabbed and both girls pulled inside the house!

He looked to Kitten and said, "These girls tormented you like your sisters did right?"

She meowed and nodded as he grabbed her breasts in one hand and her hair in the other, his cock still buried in her! He licked her ear and whispered, "You are going to get to have another reward as you help me train these girls. Are you ready for that?" He pumped his cock in her again, feeling his massive meat slip deeper into her! She meowed again and nodded.

"Good." He pushed her back to the floor, told her to turn around and finish the job. He watched and felt the incredible sensations of her sucking his dick while he watched the second SUV come out of the garage and head back out of town. It would be another 45 minutes before he exploded down her throat!!!

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 12-04-2017, 12:39 AM   #128
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Time felt endless to Kitty as he forced an even more endless series of orgasms from her eager body. There were many times when she moaned and quickly turned it into a meow when she cried out. The SUV smelled of sex and was filled with sounds of pleasure from both of them. At times she did feel some humiliation as the driver glanced down at her, and yet, meeting his gaze only aroused her more. Seeing that hungry look in his eyes while he watched her pushing back onto Ray made her cum so hard.

Then Ray brought her attention towards the outside, while sitting up she managed to get a real good at the Driver. His cock was hard and strained against his pants when she came one last time, panting and meowing as she tried to see what was happening. A moment of hesitation hung in the air as she watched the golden twins get darted and dragged into the house. Though having a cock throbbing and thrusting into her made it very difficult to feel any kind of fear. Let alone feel sorry for them in any sense of the word, if anything it brought a faint smile while the twins get taken.

Kitty whimpered ever so slightly when he pulled out of her and felt the emptiness sink in, instantly wanting more. Needing to have him impaling her again as the slut in her quickly came to the forefront and he saw that little needy slut dancing her eyes. Wasting no time at all, she went to licking and sucking off all her cum from his cock. Meowing and groaning from tasting herself and it surprised her that he allowed her to take her time. What was more surprising to her is the simple fact that she is seriously enjoying it, triggering the cock hungry slut all the more.

He allowed her time to practice on taking him further and deeper into her throat, although she noticed when she struggled, he seemed to pulse and get harder. Taking note that he liked it when she gagged, see the joy in his eyes while the tears are streaming from hers. However, she didn't want to gag and choke every time she did this and she honestly wanted to learn what it takes to please him.

The minutes passed slowly for her and after about 20 minutes, she had him fully down her throat without any struggle at all. From that point on he took some control by holding her in place while thrusting into her throat a few times. Kitty gasped and meowed when he gave her some air, only to start the process all over again. She had one hand down between her legs while the other one clawed into his pants. It wasn't difficult for her to tell that he was reaching the edge as his cock swelled up. He gripped her hair tighter and thrust a few times hard into her throat while she struggled to pull up for air.

There was mistaking what her fingers were doing as she squirted and the wet sounds came directly from between her legs. When he eventually flooded her very sore throat with burning hot seed, she fought against his grip to pull up. Fighting even harder to swallow it all in time, knowing he doesn't want her to spill any of it on his pants. Meanwhile, the way her hips jerked and toes curling, it became very clear that she brought herself to one last orgasm.

When he did let her head go, letting her come up for air, she instantly laid her head onto his lap while panting and choking for air. Her fingers were soaking wet after pulling her hand up to hug his leg and very exhausted and from the smile she gave, extremely happy with her reward. Closing her eyes, she whispered “Thank you Daddy” without thinking about it and saying it as though it is the most natural thing in the world.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 12-05-2017, 04:29 PM   #129
momadness
Literotica Guru

The two SUV’s pulled back onto the ranch once again and Ray looked at his pet and said, “You will return to Hilda and she will take you to your room slave.” He kissed her head and smiled warmly and as he stepped out of the vehicle, heading to the two in the first SUV. Hilda stood on the porch, watching the scene play out as she set her firm eyes on Kitten.

Finding pleasure in watching Kitten crawl across the lawn, still sweaty and tired from the nearly 2 hours of sex, Hilda waited till she crawled up on the porch before take her place as Hilda’s ankle. The stout woman said, “So you followed through with your claim. I wonder if you can help us with more?” Her eyes shifted to the two unconcsious women being unloaded by greg, Lee, and Ray and carried into the bard.

Once the men disappeared inside, she glaced at the two drivers who remained at he cars. She said, “Looks like Ian has taken quite a shine to you.”

Ian had been the driver of the second SUV, that Kitten and Ray had been in. Hilda patted Kitten’s head and said, “Keep an eye on him. Come on now. Milk and treats are in your room. Let’s go.”

She led her back upstairs to Kitten’s room where a bowl of water and a bowl of milk sat side by side, along with what was a bowl of chicken and dumplings. There were no glasses, no utensils, no napkins even. Hilda said, “Go ahead and eat up. I will be back in a few. Don’t think of lifting those bowls up with your hands either. They are magnetically sealed to the floor. Besides, kittens use their mouth to eat, not their paws.

Hilda watched as Kitten crawled across the floor, clearly sweaty, exhausted and tired, ass dripping with cum, but she obeyed. Kitten went to the toilet first and Hilda grinned and said, “Right. I guess that makes sense. I will be back shortly. Eat your meal.”

— 15 minutes later —

The door to Kitten’s room opened up and a man in a black tuxedo slipped into the room, only to be spotted immediately by Kitten. It was Ian. He raised his hands in the air and said, “I am not here to hurt you. I am here to rescue you. I can get you off of this ranch now, but we have to go now though.”

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 12-07-2017, 03:59 PM   #130
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Kitty was practically passing out while resting on his lap when the vehicle stopped and reluctantly she got out. A soft whimper escaped at the idea of having to crawl around some more. Though she didn't protest and crawled quietly towards Hilda. The exhaustion did have her head a bit fuzzy so she didn't pay too much attention towards what Hilda said about the driver. Kitty never looked back or acknowledged Ian watching her as they went into the house. All she wanted to do is curl up and sleep after what Ray made her endure.

The room didn't change much and Kitty looked at the food on the floor with some hesitation. Then to hear that she couldn't use her paws to lift the bowls up she kind of pouted silently at that. However, she didn't feel like putting up much of a fight either knowing that Hilda had all the advantage at this point. Instead, Kitty watched as she left while going to her little cleaning station and washed up some.

At first it wasn't easy at all to drink from the bowl and it was extremely awkward with it being so low to the floor. After struggling for a moments, Kitty did manage to get her fill and proceeded to crawl into bed to hide under the covers for warmth. She just barely crawled onto the bed and was lifting the covers when the door opened. A couple of seconds of hesitation slipped by to register who it was and after hearing him, confusion set in pretty deep. Glancing around the room knowing she is being watched somewhere.

“I..... I ummm...”

Looking back at Ian who seemed pretty determined to get her out of here. Yet Kitty didn't quite know what to do either. Of course she wanted to be free and not have to live in fear of when her sisters will strike.... and they will given enough time. Then there is Ray. He has shown her kindness far better than he has shown the sisters and is even allowing her to be the alpha over them.

“Is this some kind of test? If I go with you, will I get punished?”

Kitty looked out the window to see if there was a trap waiting for her outside, although from her angle she couldn't see directly below her. It was then she recalled what Hilda said about having to watch this one, that this is the one that fancied her. Slowly Kitty crawled off the bed and cautiously crawled to him, as if expecting someone to come in from behind him and catch her acting human.

“Where do you plan on taking me? Will they not track you.. or me down?”

Shaking her head and crawling back a couple inches, unable to believe that she is seriously considering this idea. Ray did confuse with how he is treating her, making her wonder if he truly did have 'those' feelings for her. Lee wasn't confusing at all and she knew he didn't like her at all, if anything he's the one that they need to keep a watchful eye on.

“They will punish me... I'm scared to leave... I can't... I'll get caught and punished....”

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 12-10-2017, 09:31 AM   #131
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ian looked exasperated! Could she not see he was trying to save her life possibly? He glanced about the room a moment and finally opened her small closet and grabbed her a silk robe that was meant for an entirely different purpose and tossed it to her. He said, "I don't have time to argue with you. I can't help your sisters or your friends but I can help you. You can go to the police and bring them out here to save them. Please... we got to go."

He watched her holding the robe and eventually slipping it onto her body, covering her flesh for the first time in weeks. He nodded and took her hand and glanced back down the hallway to see nothing.

As they raced down the hallway, quietly and stealthy. He could hear her gasping in fear every time the floor creaked as they moved. He reached the stairs and felt her jerk her hand away. He spun and saw her backing up, her eyes wide in fear. He looked at her and said, "No... no no no... come here. Your going with me."

He reached out, grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards him and spoke, "Move it stupid bitch. I am risking my neck for you to save your hide and I won't let you stop it..."

He pulled and dragged her down the stairs, feeling her half hurry and half resist. What was wrong with this woman?!?! He glanced down the main foyer to the front door and saw no one. He kept a vice on her wrist as they worked their way to the front door.

Gregory popped out of the kitchen, gun in hand aiming it directly at Ian's head, pressing into his temple! Hilda came out from the other side of the foyer with a cloth in hand, stepped up behind Kitten and pressed the powerful chemical laced cloth into her face, wrapping her hands around the woman's waist. She said, "So disappointed in you... slut."

-- 15 minutes later --

Ray, Lee, Gregory, and Hilda all stood facing Kitten as she hung naked from the rafters by the wrists, her feet 6 inches off the ground and bound with a tether onto the ground. She was gagged tightly. On the left side of Kitten, Whore and Meat hung exactly the same way and gagged, naked and ready for flogging. On the left, the twins she had helped kidnap also bound and gagged still in their clothes but just as helpless.

Lee walked up to Kitten and grabbed her neck, leaned in and said, "I knew you couldn't be trusted whore. Now... you pay for your insolence. Ray looked hurt at his pet that he thought he could trust had just tried to betray him.

Leaning up on the door to the barn, Ian and the other driver watched with avid curiosity as to how things were about to play out.

Old 12-10-2017, 12:32 PM   #132
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

She didn't want to go and Ian was hurting her as he pulled her along like some rag doll. Deep down she knew it was all a trick and when they got caught it was no real surprise to her. Even if they did actually escape, she wouldn't have gone to the police. truthfully she didn't know or what she would have done.

Now she had all the proof in the world that it was a trick as she hung there, groggily and painfully waking up. Ian just standing there with a smug look on his face while watching. Of course Lee had to confirm it as well by what he said. None of them were going to give her a chance to explain. Although seeing all of there staring at her, not a single one would believe her anyway.

Kitty was just as hurt, if not more, by all of this though, she didn't want to go with Ian, didn't want to leave. The throbbing pain shooting into her wrist proved she was resisting Ian. The cameras around the house would be proof too, seeing Ian practically dragging her through the halls. Naturally none of them cared about that, they only saw what they wanted to see and now she's going to be turned into a damn horse....

There wasn't anything she can do though, she was gagged and hung up like a slab of meat. If anything in that very moment she felt more betrayed than anything her sister could ever do to her. Thinking that Ray was in on it as well, especially after seeing that look in his eyes. A look that she couldn't tell is real or an act, which only drove the dagger deeper into her back.

In that moment Ray could see Kitty shutting down very quickly as she pushed herself behind all the walls she possibly could. Building each wall thicker than ever before, regretting the idea that he would ever see something in someone as weak as her. Cussing herself out for falling for all of his lies, chewing herself out for gaining any hope that he actually saw something in her. Now he is just like her sisters, just another bully that she has to hide from.

Even if she could speak, it would be pointless. Making a silent promise to herself to not speak again, not show anything for that matter. This wasn't her fault, she did nothing wrong and here she is, getting the blunt of the punishment and sold off like she is nothing. No, she doesn't want to speak in any fashion, meowing, horse, or any animal for that matter... to those that betrayed her. It cut her so deep that she had no choice but to shut down and hide within herself. Made worse by knowing Ray didn't really care about her at all, believing it was a lie from the start.

Ray was just waiting for the right moment, tricking her this entire time until he got what wanted. Deep down she knew this would happen, she didn't know how it would happen. Her eyes gave her away though, showing Ray the betrayal that ran deep in those green eyes. Proving that he hurt her by feeding her lies and tricking her through Ian.

Yet she refused to cry, No matter how bad the beatings get, she refuses to beg or say anything. Vowing to die before breaking and begging for forgiveness in any form.... She didn't do anything wrong.... There is no doubt that they will let her sisters have a go at her eventually... When that happens, she'll still refuse to speak to any of them. Building walls so thick they won't find this kitten again without killing her first.

One thing they will learn is that she doesn't take betrayal lightly, no matter the cost. She knows this will hurt, possibly even damaging their goods... But she no longer cared, they brought it upon themselves. She had no ill intentions other than getting rid of her sisters.. Ray knew this.. Ray knows Kitty would never want to rescue her sisters. Still, he won't listen to her which made it easier for Kitty to shut down emotionally rather quickly.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Last edited by katalynn : 12-10-2017 at 12:39 PM.

Old 12-18-2017, 11:46 AM   #133
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray stood over by Gregory and Hilda and said, "I... I just can't believe what you guys are saying here. I trust Kitten to do the right thing. She brought us these new girls to train and I am confident we can use her in our 'recruitment' opportunities in the future. Think about it... Who better to trust that a young hot little number like that. No... I don't believe it. She wouldn't betray me."

Ian walked over and said, "Boss, she would and she did. She tried to buy me off with sex. God she wanted me to lay her badly too. I am a loyal man so I said no. Didn't stop her from pulling out a knife on me though." He pointed towards the knife in Hilda's hand.

Hilda held it up and said, "When we came into the room, she had the knife at Ian's throat. I am sorry sir, but that is the brass tacks of it. We wrestled it out of her hand and subdued her with chloroform."

Gregory looked at Ian and he could tell he was not so sure about what he had seen. Ray looked to him and said, "Greg... what about you?"

Gregory ran his hands over his temple and said, "honestly boss, I didn't see the knife, but Ian said she had it and Hilda has the knife now. I thought that Ian was the bad guy at first. Now... I am not so sure. I wish I could help."

Lee turned and looked up at Kitten and quietly said, "You think your Ray can protect you? I think you had best start thinking about who your alliances are with before you wind up alone and with no one on your side..." He caught her eye as he groped her breasts and slapped her ass hard.

Ray looked from Greg, to Hilda, to Ian, then to Lee who had just released his touch of Kitten and had moved over to the twins that were hanging in the air, uncertain what was going on and clearly terrified! Ray said, "I want her to tell me her story."

"She will lie to you! Tell you what she thinks will free her from bondage!" Hilda said with distrust! Lee just rolled his eyes and said, "What is it about this cunt that you find so charming? Your affection for this one is going to destroy us. Look at all this other prize meat here. Fuck them all... stay neutral boss... Seriously! That is the number one rule in this business. Grow NO attachments."

Ray raised a hand and all argument fell silent. He walked towards Kitten, whose eyes were locked on his firmly. He reached up and said, "Pet, tell me the truth. Regardless of what the truth is, lying to me will cause you to suffer more than the worst truth you have to offer." He did love her as he popped the gag from her mouth and said, "Did you try to escape?"

Old 12-18-2017, 01:21 PM   #134
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Listening to Ray seriously caught Kitty off guard, not at all what she was expecting. Unless this is part of the head game, pretending to be on her side, hear her story, only to say that she is lying. Which would naturally turn into a quick punishment before she could blink an eye. Whether she told the truth or lied at this moment, it made no difference since she is already strung up.

The entire time she remained strong and cold as he removed the gag. Looking into Ray's eyes though as he came up and released the gag, something about that look told her he isn't playing games. That perhaps he honestly knew nothing about any of this. Though feeling the smack that Lee gave her ass and hearing his words echoing. Kitty found it difficult to know what to do, almost questioning herself about the truth.

For a while she didn't speak at all, afraid of what will happen if she did speak up. Especially when seeing Lee glaring at her while the twin he stood near flinched at his touch. Kitty didn't want to speak, more than anything she wanted to remain silent, biting her tongue.

Turning her attention to Ray, looking in his eyes and seeing that he did actually care about her story. Although, her sister has given that same look when she's trying to get something. One of those looks that can change in a split second with one wrong word. All her words right now would be wrong, going against the one man Ray is suppose to trust... Her word against Lee.... Eventually, Kitty spoke up.

"No I did not try to escape Master... I don't even know where I am, I have no idea of where to go from here..."

Shaking her head as the first tear decided to break free against her will, she took a slight glance up at Ian. Then down to the knife that they claimed she had and knew there isn't a way for her to get that kind of knife. For one, she is locked in a room, two she is naked and has been crawling on all fours. Where and when did she have time to get any kind of weapon?

Kitty from that point on didn't look away from Ray's gaze while she told her side of the story. Leaving no details out, from the moment she left his sights up to now. Being at the mercy of Lee right now isn't something she wants. Also, she wouldn't know what lie to say... To sit there and say that Lee is correct?

Their story and their lies made it so much easier for her to just go with the truth. Not that she would ever in a day lie for Lee or any of them, if anything, their story made it easier to believe hers is the truth.

"Why was he in my room to begin with? Where would I have gotten and hid that kind of knife so easily? He is much bigger than I am... There is no way I am strong enough to pull that move on someone like him... "

There were so many loopholes in their lie that it gave her some advantage. Not to mention, she had just been fucked quite thoroughly by Ray before going into her room. There isn't a chance she would be throwing herself at another man being so utterly satisfied and exhausted. However, that is something she didn't feel is important enough to mention. Especially since it's a detail that Ray knew all to well.

The other stuff she just said is more than enough to prove she couldn't pull something like that off. Ian is trained to handle himself in any situation, there is no doubt that he could have easily ripped a knife from her hands. Subdue her himself and lock her back in the room. He wouldn't have been taken like that so easily, if that is the case, then other slaves would have escaped through him.

"He came to me Master... I resisted him.... I didn't want to go with him...Then I woke up here like this.. Master."

Kitty quickly hushed up when Lee began to interrupt her, causing her to flinch when he moved towards her again. All the while wondering what it is she did do that was so wrong, realizing that it is more than just her sisters that hated her. It dawned on her that she is in a room full of people that hated her.

She didn't expect Ray to really believe her either, she is just a slave that has been caught doing something. She figures no matter what the outcome is here, a punishment will be delivered. The best she can hope for is that he will believe her and get her away from Lee.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Last edited by katalynn : 12-18-2017 at 08:25 PM.

Old 12-27-2017, 11:33 AM   #135
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray listend to every syllable of what that woman said. She looked like she had been betrayed in the highest order and quite honestly he didn’t blame her in the least. She seems to have found her place at his side for sure. He turned and looked to Lee and said, “What do you know about this?”

“They brought her to me. Told me what happened. I ordered her strung up with these lovely ladies. I don’t know if what she says is true, but I do know she is trouble for you. It’s the very first rule that you have broken.”

Ray nodded. He knew he had broken the rule as well. He turned and looked at Ian and said, “Why were you up in her room to begin with?”

“Sir? I was... up there... to check on her.” Ian said feeling a touch of nervousness.

“That is not your job. That is their job.” He pointed to Hilda and Gregory, “I find your reasons insufficient.”

Ian looked taken back and said, “She is a liar and a whore. She doesn...”

A gunshot rang out and a red hole formed in the middle of Ian’s head a split second before his head jerked back and sent him flying into the door! Dead before he hit the ground. Ray turned slowly back towads Lee, who held a pistol in hand, smoke leaving the barrel. Ray said, “Are you crazy? You killed a man!”

“I protected our interests. He was going to run and tell the cops of our schemes. I won’t permit that.” He turned and aimed the gun towards Kitten and said, “She threatens our interests too.”

Ray stepped between the two of them and said, “Stop. NOW!” He glared angrily at Lee as he stared up at Kitten.

Gregory and Hilda glanced back adn forth at each other but neither were brave enough to move. Ray said, “What will it take to convince you she is NOT a threat! Put that fucking gun down!”

Lee said, “She is a slave. She isn’t here of her own free will. She will escape and run away one day... unless she is sold to someone else or put in the ground.”

Ray knew what he needed to do. He spun around and looked at Kitten and said, “Sarah.” He saw her head jerk down from the gun to him in shock. He looked into her eyes and said, “Do you want to be here with me? Do you want to be part of this organization, helping us bring bitches like these to heel?”

She nodded terrified as she looked back to the pistol. He said, “Would you marry me to prove your loyalty to me?”

“Ray! NO!” Lee said in shock as he lowered his gun and said, “You are a fool!!

Ray spun around and said, “I love this woman. I have since I met her and when she revealed what she wanted to do with her sisters, I knew I found the woman I needed in my life. I will free her as a slave under the condition that she becomes my wife. She will work with us and enslave others to keep the businss moving and making us rich. Will that suffice you?”

Lee looked at Kitten and lifted the gun again and then looked to Ray and finally lowered it and said, “She will never do it. It’s a terrible idea.”

Ray turned and looked at her and said, “By marrying me, you will be permanently bound to me, Sarah. You know how marraiges work.”

Marriages in this realm was not much different than being a slave as it was, only with few more rights, virtually no legal recourse, and absolutely obedient to their husband. Ray looked at her and said, “Well woman. Will you agree?”

Old 12-27-2017, 01:01 PM   #136
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Every single one of the girls fell silent and were frozen after hearing the gun shot. Not a single whimper came from any of them as they all saw Ian drop to the ground. Kitten especially froze, so tense that she started to shiver as her heart pounded harder than she knew possible. Granted he threatened her with a gun the first day she arrived here, yet this time he was actually willing to use it. And his target was on her now!

However, hearing everything that Ray had to say about loving her is what really caught her attention. This man in front of her now, protecting her with his own life. A man that takes girls like her and sells them off... wants to marry her? Loves her? No one loves her and more than enough times her sisters made it very clear that she isn't worthy of marriage. Kitten grew up believing she isn't worthy of having a man in her life... or having any kind of life for that matter. And yet, here he is... confessing all of this right in front of those very same sisters.

She didn't know how to answer him, even when he asked again if she agrees or not... Will he honestly accept her answer? Or will he believe that she is answering in fear of Lee shooting her? The reality is she did want to be with Ray, he made her feel things she never thought possible. Allows her to be herself without judging her and more importantly, he is choosing her and no one else.... He wants her!

"Yes, Daddy... I wish to marry you and I do understand what it means... I want to be with you Daddy.."

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 12-29-2017, 04:49 PM   #137
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray spun and looked at Lee and said, "She has accepted the proposal. Legally, she is already obligated to me just for that alone. She won't say anything."

Lee glared at her and then turned his eyes towards the two caretakers in the back. He said, "Fine." he released the hammer as he let the gun drop and tucked the pistol into his holster tucked in his coat.

Ray turned to Gregory and said, "Bring my fiance down off that. Now."

Gregory was shocked at what had just happened... almost as much as Hilda. But when Ray snapped at them both, they raced over and brought her down from the chains.

Ray knelt next to her and turned her up to face him and said, "I know that you are tired and confused, I meant what I said to you. But you need to help me with these twins. Show Lee that you meant it by putting your commitment into this. Can you do that?"

He watched her nod and he smiled, kissed her forehead and said, "After you are done helping to prep these new women, you will sleep with me tonight in bed. As my fiance, you are no longer just my slave any longer. Do you understand?"

He saw her smile and he said, "I thought so. Okay Kitten, the floor is yours. You have all four cunts ready to be used as you see fit. Show everyone you really are on our team..."

Old 12-29-2017, 06:55 PM   #138
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

When it came to reality of things, Kitten didn't know exactly what he meant by marriage. Of course she knew full well what marriage in the every day world means, at the same time, this isn't every day life. Yet, if it meant protection from Lee and protection from being sold to any other... Then in truth... It can't be all that bad.. Can it? There is no turning back even if it could be worse, she had given her answer and Ray gave her this choice. How can she back out of an offer like that?

As for loving him, she didn't know what she felt in that aspect either. This kidnapper just confessed his love to her in front all the people that wish to hurt her. That had to count for something. To top it off, he spoke her name... Not any kind of pet name or hurtful name... But the name she was born with.. that alone spoke volumes to her.

She whimpered as they lowered her from the chains, all the blood had drained from her hands which quickly brought pain. Very slowly and painfully she brought her hands forward and rubbed her wrist while Ray spoke to her. At this point, the ball is in her court and more than ever she needed to prove herself. With her nerves being in shock, she weakly got to her feet while glancing around.

All eyes were on her as she made the first painful step, needles and pins shot through the nerves of her feet. Making her question about how long she has actually been hanging up there. For now she had to push that pain to the side as she walked towards where Hilda had dropped the knife. Lee once again became guarded when Kitten picked it up, though she ignored him completely.

Her first target went straight to Krissy, the eldest of the twins, if only by fifteen minutes. However, Krissy is the most aggressive of the bunch, already trying to kick at Kitten. There are some small differences between the golden twins, for example their eye colors is the main thing that separated them. Krissy had piercing blue eyes that were now shooting daggers at Kitten, watching the knife very closely. Where Vicky had the hazel eyes, which changed color , more green or more blue, depending on her mood.

Very slowly Kitten lifted the knife up and made her first cut into the thin material of her shirt. Krissy screamed and squirmed when the knife sliced through the material and lightly kissed her flesh. Kitten didn't stop her from her squirming around though, not caring about the screams or the glares. Little by little what material covered her body became nothing but scraps on the floor.

She repeated the process to Vicky and by the time she had finished with both twins, red hot trails covered their bodies. Because they were squirming so much, a few of those trails had a trickle of blood. Although the cuts were nothing serious and would heal without a trace. Kitten knew by now that they will endure a lot worse than a few tiny cuts anyway.

The entire time she didn't speak a word and she kept tracing over their bodies with the knife. Mainly because she enjoyed the reactions and the redness it left behind. She did notice that Vicky had become extremely wet between her trembling thighs. After she had their skin worked up and at least Vicky moaning for more, Kitten put the knife down.

She saw that Lee had set up a table with various things on it, a couple of collars and the piercing gun ready for use. Smiling when seeing the permanent marker knowing that they needed new names now. Kitten walked over to take the gun and chose some blue stones, she pierced Krissy in the requested spots. Doing the same to Vicky with light green gems, which ultimately made her cum so hard that she created a puddle.

Turning her attention back to Krissy, who was barely conscious at this point, Kitten wrote the word "Holes" on her right butt cheek. Looking at Vicky, watching her panting through the gag as her eyes rolled back, Kitten smiled and wrote "Cocksheath". Kitten didn't know how much time she took playing with the new toys, though they were clearly done playing and finally passed out.

After she was done, she set the tools back down on the table, turning to look at her handy work of the golden twins. She went back to kneel at Ray's feet. Even though she is now his fiance, she did know that her place is still at his feet. Or so she assumed, after all it has been instilled that Kittens don't stand by their Masters side. Hilda made that very clear today.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 01-04-2018, 10:40 AM   #139
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray, Lee, and the others watched Kitten as she performed with a sadistic side that rivaled any one of them combined. When Kitten had finished, the twins were a criss cross of little cuts, trickles of blood, and fresh piercings.

Ray walked to Meat and leaned up next to her and said, "Your little sister is quite the sadistic one... is she not? Look at her nipples... how hard they are... for that matter, look at your own."

He thumbed Meat's chisel hard nipples and then ran his fingers between her legs to find trails of cum. He looked up at her and said, "I am going to give you and your sister to Kitten as a wedding gift. What do you think of that?"

He glanced up at Meat and saw her eyes locked on what Kitten was doing to the twins. She surprised him by simply nodding in acceptance. He gave a grin and looked to Whore and said, "And what about you?" She responded by tugging on her ropes and spitting daggers at him through her eyes.

He reached over and took her tits hard and pinched the nipples till she was screaming under her gag! Her eyes stayed locked on the one named Holes now and tears rolled down her eyes as Kitten slashed at her again.

When Kitten finally finished her playing, she came to Ray and knelt at his knees, giving one glance up to Hilda before returning her eyes to the ground. She was definitely scared of Hilda. He grinned, then reached to her collar and gently lifted Kitten to her feet. When she turned to look at him, he said, "I will free you as a slave, pending the marriage. Wives don't kneel before their husbands because they have to. They do it because they want to. Do you understand?"

Old 01-04-2018, 03:02 PM   #140
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

This new position Kitten found herself in confused her more than anything. At least being a slave, she knew the role and that was to simply obey. Granted it started out as a means for survival, perhaps at the time, waiting for the right chance to escape. Leaving her sisters behind of course. Somewhere between that first day and to this very moment.... something changed.

Bringing pain to the other girls created a spark in Kitten, the scent of their sex stirred her desires. Hearing the strung up girls scream could have easily made her cum, though she held back. Not wanting to look like a needy whore, though when Ray guided her to stand, he can see that need in her eyes. She smiled after hearing what he had to say, slowly realizing she did have some choices now.

"I understand Daddy."

Glancing over towards her sisters and grinned when seeing Holes slowly coming back to reality. Though, she was done playing the toys for now, Lee had them strung up for a reason. Mentioned something about a flogging earlier, she didn't know if her sisters were being punished or not. At the same time, it didn't seem to matter as an idea came to mind.

Her attention went back to Ray while her hand reached down to grope his crotch. The shyness still burned in her cheeks, unsure if she is being too bold or not, a hint of fear of being punished. However, she had a needy look in her eyes, a desire to pleasure him at the screams of their toys. She knowing how much the screams of pain and pleasure arouses him.

"I wish to hear more of their beautiful screams... Teach me to make them scream until they all cum... Please Daddy... "

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 01-19-2018, 12:39 PM   #141
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray smiled and said, "Of course I will teach you. You have shown your loyalty to this cause... as much as Lee has I would say.."

Lee gave him a sidelong glance and sniffed. He wasn't so sure. He walked to the two whimpering twins and smiled though... he was impressed with the sadistic side of Kitten there was no doubt. He glanced at her again and realized there was something to work with in her. Maybe... just maybe... he was wrong about the woman.

Ray led Kitten towards Meat and Whore and said, "You have given me those two girls to sell..." He pointed to Holes and Cocksheath. He said, "I have been thinking about these two for a while now... " He rested his hand on Whore's tit. She barely flinched anymore. The shock of her nakedness was nearly gone. He looked to Meat and then to Kitten and said, "I want to make a deal with you. Do you think you can recruit me more girls... go out into the field if need be and bring them to me?"

Kitten looked to her sisters, then to the cheerleaders and back to Ray and nodded eagerly. He smiled and said, "Yes Daddy... I think I can." There was a dark and delicious look in her eye.

Ray said, "I thought you would be able too... I am going to offer you payment for services you will provide in the form of... either Whore and Meat OR Holes and Cocksheath as your personal sex slaves for which you can do practically anything you want with. Either set will obey your every command with eagerness and enthusiasm... wanting to please you rather than just having to. Anything less on their end would result in punishment the likes neither has ever seen."

Ray's phone began to buzz and he picked it up and glanced at it. His eyes furrowed slightly and he said, "Think about it a little bit... I ... got to take this.."

He kissed Kitten on the lips and walked towards the front of the barn and outside.

Lee walked over to Kitten and said, "I am not a fan of what is happening... Kitten. But you do have talent." He offered his hand to her and said, "Perhaps we can bury the hatchet for now."

He watched her a moment and when she took his hand, they shook and he said, "I would be happy to help motivate either set of these bitches to obey happily. It's what I do..."

Gregory and Hilda looked at the door as Ray came back in. He looked upset... Hilda said, "What's wrong?"

Ray looked to them, then Lee and Kitten and said, "My... my brother died... last week. He is gone..."

Lee's eyes widened and said, "Oh no... are you okay?"

Ray looked to Kitten, tears in his eyes, then to Lee and said, "I... I think I need to take a walk..."

He watched Kitten race to his side as he turned and walked out of the barn... heading out towards the back of the property... just walking in silence...

Old 01-19-2018, 03:57 PM   #142
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The entire time Lee spoke, she remained passive and quiet while looking at his hand as if it would strike at her. Reluctantly she took that hand and shook it against every fiber of her being, preparing for any move that he might make towards her. By having her hand, he held all the cards and could easily manipulate things back to his advantage. Simply put, she didn't trust Lee no more than he trusted her and the hesitation proved it.

The split moment of happiness she had vanished in the next heartbeat when Ray gave the news about his brother. Naturally she knew nothing about Ray, let alone knew he had a brother and without hesitation, she ran after Ray as he walked off. There is no way she is leaving Ray's side now and certainly didn't want to be alone with Lee... Ever... again... If she can help it that is. For now, she knew that Ray needed her most and no excuses were needed as she caught up to him.

There wasn't anything for Kitten to really say, which kept her quiet while walking at his side, keeping her hands behind her back. If he wanted her to touch him, he will make the first move and the same went for speaking, he will talk when and if he's ready to. All she needed to really do is let him know that she is there for him unless he decides to send her away.

Back in the barn, Meat started whimpering at the lack of attention to her exposed body and squirmed with fueled desire to be touched. All four girls did hear what Ray said about losing his brother, yet none of them cared enough to respond. Whore simply hung there with her hands going numb and pretty much with a broken spirit at this point. Her twin quickly becoming a needy little pain slut while both her best friends were strung up beside her. If they were able to catch those two so easily, it only confirmed that there is no escaping this place and she wondered if Lee still had plans for her. Not that she would honestly help the asshole, not after everything he has done to her. Yet after the scene moments ago with their precious little kitten, Whore couldn't help wondering where his plans were now.

Whore felt utterly helpless as her best friend Krissy (Holes) began fighting again, pulling at the cuffs while twisting her wrist and trying to get free. That fire will end soon enough and Whore knew from experience, watching as Lee's attention turned towards Holes. It did give Whore some hope after seeing that fire in her friend, though, in the end she did know better. All their futures lay in Kittens hands and only two pairs can remain here with her. Where the rest go... Well... Whore remembers the last auction all too well. She can still taste the dirty cocks and salty cum to this day.

Soon both the golden twins were crying and screaming as they were struggling to slip through the cuffs in a panic. All the while Whore just hung there silently and with an emotionless stare. Meanwhile Meat kept rolling her hips, straining to press her legs together for stimulation as she whimpered through the gag.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 01-21-2018, 06:11 PM   #143
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray turned and looked at Kitten. He looked truly looked like an old man at that moment. He said, "I have to fly to Miami to attend his funeral. I guess... since you are going to be my wife, you should know he was my twin. He was my senior by 2 hours. My grandparents and my parents were farmers... innovative farming using new equipment. They were extremely successful and bought up a bunch of farms and ranches all over the US... including this one. They were passed on to my parents who later split them up between Greg and me. According to the will my parents left, in the event of the death of one of us, the other inherits the entire lot."

He saw her thinking about this. He said, "I am going to have to go to Miami... tonight. Going to make arrangements back at the house in a few. I would like you to come along with me. I know your allegiance is with me but I think that is part to do with the fact that you have no idea where you are. I want to believe you. Before we leave, we are going to the courthouse and get married by the judge, then we fly to Miami. As my wife, you can't say anything and nothing can be used against me by you. I don't want to even think about that part."

He lifted her face and said, "Tell this old man you love me with all your heart. Tell me that I am making the right decision with you. Make me believe it and I will let you go with me without fear of any further tests of loyalty. If you can't though... I must leave you here with your pets... and Lee, Greg, and Hilda."

He said, "What do you have to say?"

Old 01-21-2018, 07:35 PM   #144
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

"Love?...."

She whispered the single word without honestly considering the effect it would have on him. The expression he gave instantly made her regret questioning it, forcing her to think quickly before he actually reacted. Quickly she placed a finger lightly on his lips as her heart pounded wildly.

"I... I apologize, please... just hear me out. I- I fully understand where you are coming from when concerning me..."

Shaking her head as it is already coming out wrong and he held the expression that broke her heart when seeing it. An expression of being rejected by her, after all that he has done and confessed back in the barn... No, this isn't right... This isn't how it is done... I need him to believe... not feel rejected... Looking down at the ground for a moment and soon went down to her knees, settling into the position he and Hilda has been teaching her.

"Please... forgive my reaction.. I am not rejecting your love for me. I made promises to you and I do not break my promises. I have given myself to you for many reasons and you have treated me in ways that increases my affections for you. But... Please understand my side.. Everything has been happening so fast for me it is making my head spin. I honestly do not know where I stand in all this.. Or what my role is anymore.. Or If all this.... is..."

Taking a moment to catch herself and think of how to respond in ways that will allow her to go with him. Staying here alone with Lee..... That just won't do. Ray might very well come home to a very broken slave if she is to remain here alone. He will have no way of protecting her from such a distance.

"I kneel before you because I choose to be at your feet. I agreed to marry you because I can't see a future without you in it. I promise to be by your side, at your feet, in your bed... I promise to never speak poorly or against you in anyway shape or form."

The emotions were rising high and her heart pounded harder and harder in fear of his choice. There is no doubt in her mind that she wanted to be with him, to keep servicing him in every way possible. He has been all she knows sexually, he has been the only one to use her, kept her when he had a chance to sell her. These unfamiliar emotions were getting in the way of rational thought and because of that, tears began to escape without resistance.

"I have never been in love before, I don't even know how it is suppose to feel.. I promise that I will not betray you, I will always be loyal to you in every sense of the word. I do love how you make me feel and I don't wish to lose that feeling."

There was nothing in her tone or shy expressions to give any indication that she is lying to him. The tears proved that what she promised and confessed came from the heart, though she avoided to meet his gaze, her eyes also told the truth. There is no denying that she knew with all being that she is meant to be with him, that he does bring excitement and chaos into her life. She just didn't know if that is what love feels like, or if it because she's subconsciously latching onto the first thing that wants her.

Then that sickening sensation flooded her, thinking that he will reject her for this responses. If he still decides to marry her.... what happens when he gets bored with her? Despite being married, he can still easily toss her to the sharks of an auction, he has his ways of covering up the loss of a wife.

"I wish to be with you Master... Even if some day in the future you become bored with me and sell me.... My loyalty will always remain with you. You are the the last thought before I sleep and the first when I wake... You make feel things that confuse and frighten me. If that is how love is suppose to feel.. then perhaps I do love you and that... scares me..."

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 01-23-2018, 08:58 PM   #145
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray smiled and said, "It scares me too. I haven't... well... haven't had the best of luck with women in the past. I guess that is why I did this... " he pointed to the barn and continued, "Figured it was better to own them than be a partner with one."

He felt an awkward silence fall between them a moment and he said, "But... I want to try again with you. You have my interest fully."

He watched her look at him and smile. He then said, "If you are going to go with me, we are going to need to take you on a little shopping spree. Come on."

A quick trip to her room to put some clothes on her, he ordered her to the SUV to wait. He walked into the barn and gave more orders to Lee and Gregory before turning and leaving heading to the SUV. As they drove into town, Ray said, "There... are a few things you should know as we are heading out."

He waited a moment and finally said, "You... and your sisters... they have... well.. you too... made it to the milk carton."

When she looked funny at him, he said, "You and your sisters are declared missing persons. I... well... we are going to have to change the way you look before we go out into the world. Going to have to cut your hair, dye it, get some contacts, maybe a tan. It's dangerous out there... even after we are married... they are going to be looking for you. But so long as we don't announce who you are, we will be okay."

He stared at her and said, "I... am counting on you not to ... rat me out. My brother... well he did what I did except he kept most of his girls, rather than sold them. According to our mutual friend, I am going to be inheriting a large number of women from his collection. I would own them... but you would be in charge of them... do you think you can do that?"

Old 01-24-2018, 02:02 PM   #146
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

She sat in the vehicle silently listening to what he said and at the mention of cutting her hair, she instinctively reached for it. It was partially out of protecting it and partially considering the idea of a new look. Her sisters certainly never allowed her to change, only when they wanted to make the changes themselves. Luckily they only shaved her head once when she was younger, since then it's never been cut.

"It was probably Jason that reported us missing.. He was my so called boyfriend, he was against this whole dare to begin with. He's most likely going out of his mind right about now."

Changing the way she looks had never been a consideration until now, a few times she considered coloring her hair to get away from looking like her sisters. It was just always a thought and it faded over the years. That made her consider her nails and the rest of how she looks now, unable to believe that he is taking her out like this.

"I-I don't like my hair too short... Alyssia shaved it once and it drove me insane... Maybe shoulder blade length.... Maybe one of those layered or feathered looks. A spunky look of some sort. May I get that multicolored look? Blue and purple? Or whatever colors you like... Also, may I get at least one set of cat eye contacts? I am your kitten after all..."

There's excitement growing within her as the ideas started to creep in, it did scare her to think about it, yet she knew it is a time for change. A change for many things, a starting over point in her life and from the looks of it, she's off to a decent start... Even if she didn't fully understand this direction, she wasn't about to complain about it.

"I didn't get much training with Hilda... Which leaves me full of doubts about doing what she does. I am still trying to grasp it with my sisters without having the fear of them. I do have a good idea of how to do it though... I-I think I can be in charge. It might take me a bit to feel comfortable with it. "

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 01-24-2018, 04:44 PM   #147
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray didn’t say much about her edoubts with her sisters. To be honest, he had doubts too. The town that finally reached was a rather small town, population of 5,000 called Stegham, MT. He had used his influence to buy the election for the Mayor, Prosecuting Attorneys, the two judges in town and the Sheriff. The Sheriff knew of his ‘escapades’ out of town and even owned a couple of little phillies of his own that he had bought from him.

He pulled into the beauticians store called, ‘Perms -N- More’ and parked the car. As they walked inside, he looked at the heavy woman sitting in one of the chairs and said, “Why Ray Jones! What a pleasant surprise! I didn’t know you were back in town! How ya been sugah?”

“I have been well. Say, I need a favor of you.” Ray asked.

“For you huney... anything. By the way... I just got the last payment on that loan paid off Ray. This place is now mine... bought and paid! Thank you for helping me get it.” the heavy woman said with a friendly smile and a hug. She turned her eyes towards hte woman next to him and said, “Who is this?”

“My niece. She wants a completely different style of hair. Shoulder length, black with ... blue tips?” He looked to Kitten and saw her nod.

“How many nieces have you got sugah?” She said as she looked over the long wavy hair of Sarah, “Mmmm hmmm... she is pretty. What’s the occassion? This hair is gorgeous!”

He looked to Kitten who seemed meek and he said, “We are leaving town for a funeral. She wanted an change in appearance.”

The woman smiled and said, “Well you just let my work my magic.... now... Ray... you know the rules... just the girls. Go on now... go on!”

Ray shot a look to Kitten. This would be her first time since her capture she had been alone with someone not on his payroll. He gave a nod and turned and left for the waiting room in the front.

Old 01-24-2018, 07:15 PM   #148
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The entire time Kitten remained passive while Ray spoke with the woman, heart pounding hard within her chest, trying to process what is about to happen. Her hair is almost past her hips and she is about to get it all chopped off!! Years and years of growing it out and keeping it from all things that will damage it... It'll all soon be gone and tossed into the trash like it meant nothing. The very idea alone practically put her into a conflicting war of emotions.

"May.... May I please keep my hair after you cut it... I... will braid it first or a pony tail.. I-I just don't want it to go into the trash.."

She asked the woman as they walked into the back room, unsure of what to do about the rising panic filling her. This is the first time in her life she's been in a salon of any kind, all those make over shows the hair stylist butchers the long pretty hair every single time. All the sudden, Kitty knew all too well why some of those woman broke down into tears. Here, she needed to be stronger than that, refusing to cry over something so silly such as hair...

The small talk ended up being very basic things, stuff that Kitty easily lied about, saying that she is from Arizona and is out here visiting. Claiming the idea of moving to someplace new and creating a change in her life. When it came to talking about Ray, Kitty surprisingly didn't hesitate with her answers, not once did the idea of ratting him out came to mind. Almost as if she is oblivious to that fact of what he does to women.

The entire time Kitty did remain tense, especially when watching the length of her hair disappear to just below shoulder length. Again she tried so hard to not cry over it when the woman handed her the braided hair. However, the new hair did look incredible and she seemed to enjoy it.

The whole process took a little over an hour since the blue needed to be done differently. When she came out of the back to meet with Ray again, Kitty held onto her old hair, a deep blush kissing her cheeks as she showed off the new look.

"Well... What do you think D.... Uncle Ray?"

It felt so strange to call him uncle, more strange with knowing that they will soon be married. Kitty wondered what this woman would think if she found that out? That made her giggle to herself quietly while Ray examined the hair and talked with the stylist about it.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 01-26-2018, 12:33 PM   #149
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray smiled and said, "That is exactly what I wanted to see." He walked up to the beautician and pulled out a $100 bill and slid it to her saying, "You are a saint... momma jean."

"That's too much huney. You always pay too much." She said as she pocketed the money.

Ray kissed her hand slightly and then turned and said, "Let's go... dear niece."

They left the beautician's and he drove her to the square, which consisted of one large courthouse that looked as if it had been there for 100 years, a circle road around the entire courthouse, and about 2 dozen smaller multi-tiered stores. There was boutique shops, antique shops, make-up shops, a couple of eateries, a bail bond's business, three legal assistance offices, and a couple of other random stores. As he pulled up, he knew this was another moment that all she had to do was scream and it was all over. There was the local PD, the sheriff, and even a state trooper car on the square, presumably inside the courthouse.

He looked to her and he knew that she knew how vulnerable he was now. It would only take one scream. He trusted her though... he had too. He said, "There is a beauty shop right there... and over there is a place for some clothes. Here."

He reached into his wallet and pulled out a credit card and said, "You go pick out somethings for yourself. I am going to go into the courthouse and arrange for our license to be prepared. I have faith in you pet... don't disappoint me." He kissed her forehead and then turned and headed intot he courthouse... this was it... now or never. On one hand if she obeyed and chose to stay with him, he would never doubt her again. On the other hand, his freedom could come to an end VERY quickly if she didn't obey...

Old 01-26-2018, 02:42 PM   #150
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

She hadn't said much since leaving the hair stylist and thought about a few things that mamma Jean had said. They were nothing too extreme, or overly concerning really, more like hints and reading between the lines of a few things. For starters, she asked him directly "How many nieces do you have?", followed by the things that were brought up in conversation. All indicating that this isn't the first time he has brought a girl into town like this. Of course Kitty didn't know exactly how long Ray has been doing this, yet, it also meant that she didn't know how many times he's been married like this either.

The idea of turning him in never really crossed her mind, a guy like him most likely had everyone paid off, even then, he would just get out and be free to start all over again. Also, it would plaster her face all over the news, people will feel sorry for her, to make it worse, she would never be left alone again. However, looking down at the credit card in her hand after watching him walk away..... The idea of simply running away did creep in.

Shaking her head, that wouldn't work either. For one, she really didn't know where she is and there didn't seem to be a bus or train stop here. With that, it is a credit card, he can cancel it very easily or track where she is by what she buys. In the end, the choice is hers at this very moment, to stay or to run.. This credit card is all she has. He took her identity away when he stripped her down, crushed her phone of any contacts that could be of help. No.... Running isn't an option either.

She didn't know exactly how long she'd been sitting in the car considering all options, though she did eventually get out and looked around. The first thing she saw were the eateries, the scent of food filling the air and called to her. The last time she ate was hours ago this morning and it was only some nuggets and milk that Hilda gave her. Glancing back to the courthouse thinking about Ray, finding it rude to eat without him, not knowing if he is hungry too or not.

A soft smile teased at her lips, looking at the credit card again and went off to one of the clothes shops first. The first thing she picked out is a blue dress for their little wedding, nothing to extreme since it is only a courthouse wedding. Though, it didn't mean she couldn't feel pretty about it, or not treat it like a wedding. Granted she never had dreams of an extravagant wedding, the most she did know is that no matter what her wedding is like, it would always be small and simple.

Going around buying a few more outfits, mostly things that really caught her eye in the windows, not wanting to take too long shopping. Her sisters hated it when she took forever to just roam around, so Sarah learned how to shop quickly. After getting the outfits, gathering up the bags she had, it was time to take care of the little details. In truth she's never been to a beauty salon, the need never was an issue as she did her own nails and rarely wore makeup. Always finding it pointless to waste money on something she can do herself.

Though, looking down at her chipped nails and scratched up hands, having nothing to treat them with kind of forced her to go to professional for help. That also made her feel the scrapes under the material of her pants from having to crawl around all over the place for a full day. The dress is short, meaning anyone would see those scratches and most likely question it. Before getting her nails done, she wondered into a lingerie shop to pick up some nylons that would match her dress and shoes. Also picking up a surprise for after the wedding, hoping that Ray will like it.

Finally she made her way to the salon, looking back towards the SUV in time to see Ray coming out of the courthouse. For a moment her heart raced, believing that she took too long and she wasn't back at the car in time. He didn't appear to be upset at not finding her there, instead he was looking at some papers he held. In that moment she didn't know what to do, wondering if she should go back to him or continue into the salon.

He never did give her a time limit, he also didn't give her a certain amount that she could spend... Something her sisters always controlled. Taking a chance, she turned and slipped into the salon, uncertain if he saw her or not as the feminine man behind the counter made his greeting. She showed him the dress and her hair obvious, telling him that she wanted colors to match both.

Without a second thought, he went to work straight away on her nails. As an excuse to all the scratches on her hands, she just said that her horse was being fussy the other day. The whole she practically regretted not going back to the SUV, praying that Ray won't punish her for taking so long or spending too much money, although she was very careful about that.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Last edited by katalynn : 01-26-2018 at 02:45 PM.