Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 09-21-2017, 10:51 PM   #101
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray had to admit he REALLY enjoyed watching his kitten being put through the ringer with the two Mistresses. He knew they would love to keep her busy, but he had another idea in mind as she found herself in front of Master Ray. The two Mistresses stood next to him and said, "Your kitten is quite a pretty kitty. I am curious if she was on sale like the others? The others are in need of being trained, while this one is very well trained indeed."

Ray could feel Kitten withdraw on herself, resting her side on his leg as she turned to look up to him with a worried look on her face. He slapped her face gently and said, "Kitten's keep their eyes down."

He heard a whimper and he looked to the two Mistresses and said, "What I do is train a product in generalized training like those magnificant creatures on the stage. They are ready to accept any training you wish to put on them. This little Kitten though... is my personal slave. She will remain with me."

The ladies looked down as she stared at the floor. SlutX said, "It is a pity. If you ever get ... bored with her or find someone else you prefer, please keep me on the list. I could totally use a little Kitten in my harem."

"Me too Master Ray," Mistress Katana said as she leaned in and kissed his cheek and said, "I will give you $100,000 right now for her if you just say yes."

Ray looked at his Kitten and smiled. He suspected if she could, she would be pissing on herself at the moment. He said, "No. No sale. Thank you for the offer. It is quite a treat to find such respect in the amount of money given to my training techniques."

"It is a pity." Katana said, already knowing what he would say and then said, "When will the auction begin?"

"Promptly. If you will take your seats please." Ray said as he ran his hand under Kitten's chin. As the ladies walked away, Ray knelt down a moment and said, "You are worth way more to me than any money this lot can offer. But... that doesn't mean they won't try. You have cum more times than I can count so far kitty. You have disobeyed my command. I will punish you severely for your disobedience. You will not cum again tonight. If you do, starting now, your punishments will triple. Now... you will remain on your knees until I say otherwise." He kissed her forehead and stood back up, letting him take a moment to smell her delicious sex.

Ray walked to the entryway table to the dungeon and picked up a laser pointer. He then walked to Lee and asked for a piece of tape. He taped the pointer to the remote and walked onto the stage and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen. You will have to forgive me for I have a kitten running about. Darn cute little thing is convinced she is a kitten. You know one thing that drives them crazy? Laser pointers." He pressed the button and a red dot appeared on the floor near Kitten. He said, "I am going to let thsi pointer get passed around during the auction. I leave it to you whether she gets rewarded or punished for reaching the red dot." He spoke a touch louder and said, "And Kitten... you will chase that dot and keep our guests entertained."

He tossed the remote to one of the guys and then said, "Lee, Bring out Tits."

As he lead the woman out onto the stage, Ray chuckled as he saw Kitten race to the wall, touch the red dot and moan in pleasure! Oh she was going to get quite the workout by the time he was done with her.

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 09-25-2017, 03:23 PM   #102
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

This is an auction and Kitty knew exactly what that meant. Although it did stun her more than words could ever express when turned the offer down. This mistress was willing to give up that much money right on the spot for her. In reality though, Kitty wasn't all that trained, she just simply felt comfortable to letting the outside world disappear for a while. Also, she has seen what Ray and Lee is capable of doing while she watches them both handle her sisters. It is mostly fear that made her behave and also, if she was truly trained, she would have been begging him for permission. Not some strange Mistress that doesn't even own her, yet, the choices she had were limited. He did leave her with them after all!!

Yet, she listened to him carefully as he knelt down to her level and she feared this next punishment. She is already exhausted from being zapped for … well she doesn't know how long it's been anymore. The zapping and the vibrations had her so sensitive right now, that it is the only thing she is capable of focusing on. Constantly wondering when the next zap will come. The dildos that filled both her holes were becoming uncomfortable as well, especially the one that filled her sore ass. Truthfully she didn't know how much longer she can last and she whimpered when seeing him toss the remote out into the audience.

Not even her sisters pushed her this hard when embarrassing her and they have done a lot of things to her. The first zap made her squeal and jerk as it shocked her extremely sensitive nipples. Each zap and buzz throughout the auction of Tits started to over stimulate Kitty. She did as told and kept chasing after the dot, more and more letting her human aspect slip from her. There is no reason as to why she felt so free being treated like a pet and yet chasing that dot around the room had a sense of freedom. Despite what the situation is, knowing that she will never be physically free again, this allowed her to mentally escape for a time.

A few times the dot would land on certain body parts of a Mistress, slave, or Master and naturally Kitten would get zapped for touching without permission. Yet, that is where the dot would be and she was instructed to 'catch' that ever illusive dot. Once she realized how to ask for permission, they would instruct her on how to catch the dot. Either with her mouth by kissing, nuzzling against their crotch or to stroke with her paws. They never used her for actual pleasure as it was another form of training. More so for their entertainment as she had to keep playing their game.

For the most part she actually did have fun while chasing the dot and actually acting as a kitten would. She stretched to reach the dot on walls, obeyed the Masters /Mistresses when they requested something of her. After a time the zapping had stopped and all she received was the buzzing reward. A buzzing that almost made her cum a few times.

Luckily for her though, she managed to not cum again for quite sometime while using the dot as a way to distract her needs. Although, towards the end of the auction, she started to slow down and was extremely shaky. Tears were coursing down her burning cheeks as she kept obeying the request, wanting nothing more than make Daddy proud of her. However every zap at this point brought sheer pain. Each movement of the dildos as she crawled threatened to make her cum and one point she had to curl up in hopes to get a little breather.

One of the more hard core Masters had the controller though and kept zapping her to get her moving again. This Master sat in the seat with Whore while his cock filled her sisters mouth and Kitten could barely crawl while forcing herself to keep following the dot. He made the dot land on Whores stretched lips and wanted Kitten to kiss the dot. Which would naturally force Kitten to kiss his cock as well.

All the others kept their cocks in their pants and all she had to do is kiss the material as they made her feel how hard they were. This one though, his cock is clearly exposed and Whores lust filled face is covered with a mixture of the party's cum. Kitty didn't know what to do and she could barely move to raise up higher on her knees to reach Whores cum covered mouth.

Kitten didn't have permission to go this far and she was getting this Master a little irritated by her hesitation. He zapped her for disobeying and she screamed out painfully as it zapped her overly swollen and sore clit. That made her curl up on the floor twitching as she couldn't take anymore of the zaps also she was fighting with everything she had to not cum again.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Last edited by katalynn : 09-25-2017 at 03:54 PM.

Old 09-26-2017, 01:34 PM   #103
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray had just finished the auction of Cunt as he watched his Kitten curl up in pain. Ray said, "Master Jacobs. I believe she has had enough so if you will be so kind as to return the remote to me, I would be appreciative."

The man scoffed, gave kitten one last glance and then raised his hand up and tossed it to him on the stage. Ray turned it off, and stuck it in his pocket. He said, "Rico. Will you return Kitten to her room."

The barkeep nodded and finally walked to the dungeon door, past Kitten and outside. When he returned a few minutes later, he brought with him a pet crate and sat it down near her. It was a solid metal crate completely surrounded by bars and powder coated in pastel pink and lined with a pink Hello Kitty pillow lining the entire inside of the floor of the cage.

Rico opened the cage door and helped Kitten slide inside the cage as the patrons chuckled and laughed a little at the showing. As she was put inside, Rico closed the crate and locked it with a Master lock. He looked to Ray an finally slid a large pink satin blanket over the crate completely blocking the site of Kitten.

Ray smiled and said, "And now to the next offering for the evening. Her name is..."

-- one hour later --

Ray turned to the guests and said, "And this brings our auction to a close. Please make sure payment arrangements have been made with lee before you leave. Thank you."

He walked over to the pink kitten crate and raised the cloth up and was surprised to find his Kitten curled up asleep in the crate. He could get used to this... very easily.

He reached in and nudged her saying, "Kitten. Wake up kitty... time to see our guests out."

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 09-26-2017, 06:21 PM   #104
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Kitty reached a level of subspace when that last zap kissed her, having lost connection with her surrounding and felt vulnerable. Reality meant nothing to her from that point and she didn't actually hear what Ray said. In fact she barely heard his voice above all the other noises. The humiliation had already run its course a long time ago so when they chuckled while she weakly crawled into the cage, they received no reaction.

Under any other situation, she would have considered the cage as a form of punishment. For unknown reasons, that thought didn't even come to reality as she instantly took to the cage. Accepting the strange comfort it seem to offer as if it is her nature to be in there. It took away that vulnerable sensation and replaced it with security, the clicking sound of the locks confirmed its safety.

Just before the blanket blocked her from view, they would notice her circle at least twice before laying down. In no time at all, the world around her faded into the great void of sleep. When he came to wake her, she was in the middle of a dream as her hands twitched like she was catching something. Even in her sleep she could still feel the full stimulation that the fake cocks had on her and from time to time, her hips would roll. A little smile teasing the corners of her mouth proved that her experience was a positive one.

Other muscles twitched and jerked when she subconsciously recalled all the zapping. In the dream she was close to having an orgasm however, that was taken away by someone waking her up. A little startled she stared up to the man that woke her and quickly realized who it was.

"I... I apologize Daddy. I didn't mean to fall asleep... I just..."

Her words were cut short when she finally noticed he was smiling and showed no sign of being upset with her. Slowly she shifted around in the cage to get on all fours and waited for him to put the lead on her.

"May I have something to drink Daddy?"

All her muscles were screaming as she crawled out of the cage, making her feel as if she ran a million mile marathon. She can also tell that her clit is still very sore and swollen, just as her nipples were sore. Yet, she didn't complain at all while following at his heels.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-28-2017, 12:47 PM   #105
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray nodded and locked the leash in place and said, "Stand up pet."

As she stood up, he took the keys from his pocket and unlocked the chastity belt. It was obvious that she was very sore and wondered if her sisters had treated her even half as much as he had tonight. He also wondered if this would effect them for her treatment later on? She was a slave now, her freedoms stripped, her rights stripped, her choices stripped.

He said, "Go get a bottle of water, then head to the bathroom, take off the chastity belt and clean it, then go ahead and return to me when you are done. I still have some clean up to do."

Ray watched her waddle over to the bar, pick up her bottle of water, then head to the bathroom stall and disappear into it, closing the door behind her. He turned and looked to Meat and Whore, who were laying naked on the ground, each collared and those collars chained together with 2 feet of hobble space between them, their legs and wrists cuffed together as well, cock gagged and blindfolded, forced to face each other. He picked up a third chain and connected their hobble chain to the iron hooped in the floor and locking it secure.

He knelt to both of them and said, "Sleep well. Tomorrow, we have a special trip planned for you two." He looked to Lee as he came back down and said, "How did we do?"

"Well, the bidding brought us $1.4 million. We are still waiting on the Mistresses payment for Cunt." Lee said as he handed him the tablet with the accounting on it.

"Good. Listen, I am thinking we are going to head to the farm tomorrow. Why don't you call it a night and we can pick up on this in the morning." Ray said.

Lee looked at the bathroom door and saw Kitten coming out with the chastity belt in hand and said, "What about her?"

"She is good. She is loyal. You go on to bed now. Sleep well." Ray said and stood there while Lee turned and headed out of the dungeon.

Ray looked to Kitten and said, "It is time to put you away in your bed tonight as well. Come."

He led her out of the dungeon and to her room and smiled as she walked as if she was saddle sore. As he put her in her bed, he said, "I need you to sleep sound pet. Tomorrow, you get to go to the farm with me and the girls... and keep a promise you made to me about a certain set of twins now that Tits and Cunt are gone." He kissed her forehead and fought the urge to fuck her senseless right then, suspecting there would be no pleasure she would recieve if he did because of what she had been through. He said, "Good night slave."

He turned and headed to the door to her room, closing it behind him and locking it. He quickly made his way to bed and was asleep within minutes of putting hsi head on the pillow.

Old 09-28-2017, 03:04 PM   #106
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Despite having a really good cat nap, Kitty was still very exhausted and shaky while she moved slowly to do as requested. On the way to the showers she noticed her sisters position and for a moment was curious as to what they had to endure. The curiosity didn't last too long as she kept moving to complete her tasks, savoring the water as she closed to the stalls door. Removing the belt ended up taking longer than she anticipated as it hurt to pull the cocks out. When she did manage to get it all removed, including the now very restrictive latex suit, a wave of relief overwhelmed her.

Even though this is her third shower for the day, she did savor this one. This one was all on her own, out of view, not restrained or forced into orgasms. Taking her time to wash the latex suit really well along with the belt and toys. Very carefully she worked to wash each of her rings out to make certain they won't get infected. Especially her clit ring, considering the trauma it had to endure and all three rings hurt which took some time to push through.

Kitty didn't bother getting redressed, he didn't request it for one and two it is really late.. at least it felt really late... She could safely assume that she'll be going to bed soon anyway. And she was right while following Ray to her room, listening to all that he had to say before bidding her good night.

“I will keep my promise Daddy...”

She spoke softly and the current vulnerability could be heard in her tone as she curled up on the bed. For some reason she desperately wanted to feel his embrace, the comfort of him laying next to her again. It did slightly surprise her that he didn't want to use her as she did notice the bulge in his pants. Despite being so sore, she would have willingly gave herself to him. Instead, he left and the clicking of the locks confirmed her solitude for the night. She wondered if he will discover that she thrives on the outdoors and being cooped up inside will drive her insane.

Curling up tighter and pulling the covers over her, sleep pretty much took over instantly. This time her dreams were not all that easy as the subconscious started to force reality into them. Everything she had is gone, the life she was slowly trying to build in secret is gone. The outside world as she knew it is no longer there for her to worry about.

All the sudden she started to crave for the outside, his words creeping in that they are going to a farm gave some comfort. However, for all she knew, he'll just lock her in a room like this with no windows.

When he came into the room, she would still be fast asleep and curled up in a ball under the blanket. Her kitty ears clutched in her hand while she held onto the pillow as it was a stuffed toy for comfort. There is no sense of time in here and after last night, she clearly needed the sleep.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-28-2017, 04:41 PM   #107
momadness
Literotica Guru

It was nearly 12 hours later before Ray finally made it down into her room, where she still slept. He had opted to let her sleep as much as she could considering what was coming.

Unfortunately for Meat and Whore, they had each been trussed up with a cock gag in each of their mouths hidden inside a latex hood covering their eyes and mouth. A thick leather posture collar on each of their necks, ear plugs in their ears, an arm sleeve forcing their wrists behind their backs tight and secure, ankle cuffs with 12 inch hobbler chains, a stainless steel leash connected to Meat's posture collar, and nothing else. A second chain connected the back of Meat's collar to the front of Whore's collar, locking them together.

They stood linked to a hoop by the dungeon door, forcing them both to remain standing, while they waited.

As Ray entered her room, he sat down on the bed next to her and slid the blanket off her naked body. He ran his hand along her back and bottom, down her hips and back up. He saw her begin to wake and stretch, to his amusement, very much like a cat would by stretching her arms and legs as far as they could go. He took the kitten ears and said, "I want you to know how proud I am of you for how you behaved last night, even with the Mistresses. We are going to take a little trip to the country, to a piece of land I own which you will find is an extension of this place only under the sun. I am bringing my two ponies with me as well. I need two more ponies too, so when we get there, I am going to need you to plan on what you are going to say to convince the girls to come out to the country and not tell anyone where they go. Come on. Get dressed."

He offered her a pink cat like latex jumpsuit and said, "You have the rest of your garments ready for you now just in time for the trip. So, take care of your business and then let's go."

After they left the private bedroom, they walked into the dungeon and he reached up and took the lead off the hook and offered it to her. He said, "Take them upstairs to the kitchen. You are their alpha now." He offered her a riding crop as emphasis.

Old 09-29-2017, 12:06 PM   #108
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Waking up took a few moments since the dreams were pretty intense, though she smiled at his touch and the warmth of his hand. Reluctantly, her eyes opened as she stretched and looked over at him while he talked. The praising made her blush brightly as last nights flashbacks played out for a second or two. Truthfully, she didn't think she was a good kitty considering she kept disobeying his request to not cum. Yet, here and now.... Nor at any time really... Did he appear to be all that upset with her, in fact he is praising her!!

"Thank you Daddy.. I am glad that I can be pleasing to you."

It felt kind of strange to actually say it like that, to have a want and desire to please another person isn't something she could imagine. Although, calling him Daddy has started to become easier, not so forced like it has been. Last night broke her emotionally and she appeared to be so much more vulnerable than she has been. There is a different glow about her as she moved around to clean up and dressed, seemingly to take things more naturally.

Seeing the position of her sisters though, if it wasn't for a few marks on them, she wouldn't have known who was who. However, Meat is a little more bustier than Whore is and worked hard to keep in shape too. To some extent she felt bad for Meats current position since she is very claustrophobic and Kitty can see the struggle she has to just breathe correctly. Again, that isn't her problem and she figured Meat will learn sooner or later.

It shocked Kitty some when he gave her full power over the two girls, handing the leash and crop to her.

"Thank you for giving me this chance Daddy. I will not disappoint you."

She took the leash and crop and for a moment started to walk ahead, only to stop in mid-step and turned to face Ray. Somehow just saying Thank you didn't feel like enough, she really wanted to thank him and show her appreciation. Not only for this chance to control her sisters and get some payback for years and years of abuse. But also for last night, he could have done so many different things to her and he didn't. Yes, he pushed her to limits she didn't realize she had, but he didn't pass her around nor make her pleasure the guests.

A seconds worth of hesitation passed before she quickly hugged him tightly and boldly kissed him. No other reason than the simple fact that she wanted to. She also didn't care if he punishes or scolds her for it, to her the bold move was worth it. The most she can hope for is that he accepts the kiss that she willingly gave her. The entire time her heart pounded in fear of rejection and also excitement that the kiss itself brought.

Slowly she pulled away from the kiss, blushing deeply at her actions and turning to leave for the kitchen. For fun she used the crop at random times to watch her sisters react to the strike while pulling on the leash. Kitty did go slow considering they couldn't see where they were going and had to fully rely on her for guidance. Also, she wasn't entirely certain of where the kitchen is either, luckily it wasn't too difficult to find. When she entered the kitchen, she found a spot along the wall and made her sister kneel. Then she took the kneeling position he had taught her while waiting for him to give further instructions.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 10-02-2017, 04:42 PM   #109
momadness
Literotica Guru

Rico and Marcus had gone out and pulled up on the side of the house with two black SUVS with blankened windows. Each of them stepped out and opened the doors and were ready for their packages to be taken. Ray stood inside the kitchen, glancing at his Kitten and the slaves still helplessly bound.

After the SUV's were ready to load, Ray took the lead to the slaves and handed them to Lee saying, "You take the front one with the girls. Have a little fun with them. Kitten and I will be in the back one."

Lee gave another glance to Kitten and then turned back to Ray and nodded, pushing the sluts to their feet and out the door.

Ray took Kitten and led her out into the back of the limo as well. He sat down in the back seat and put Kitten in the floor facing him. He looked as Rico got into the driver seat and said, Whenever you are ready sir."

Ray reached into his pocket and pulled out a leather blindfold and said, "I can't let you know where we are going to go. I want you to take this." He pulled out a small pill and a bottle of water. he said, "In thirty minutes, you will get really sleep and sleep the entire way there. Until then, you will suck your daddy till he is completely dry."

He watched her take the pill, look at him , the pop it and swallow. She stuck her tongue out as far as she could to prove she hadn't cheeked it adn then he looked to Rico and said, "Go ahead. Don't break any rules."

He slid the blindfold onto her eyes and then said, "Now, show me just how grateful you are to be taken on a road trip slave??"

Old 10-02-2017, 06:40 PM   #110
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

She noticed how Lee looked down at her and she felt as though he didn't like her much. The sad truth is, there is nothing she can honestly do to make him like her either. Now that she thinks about it, there is no real reason for him to like her, let alone impress him. Her position belongs at Ray's feet, not with Lee and that is something she needed to keep reminding herself.

Of course, she still isn't a hundred percent certain of how to process any of this. It is still all new to her and dominating her sisters still caused some fear. Both Ray and Lee kept them both on a very tight leash at least which gave comfort. Yet, that can always backfire at some point, she isn't strong enough to fight her sisters if she had to.

However, she followed Ray to the limo and kept silent as she knelt down on the floor. A bit unsure of this trip, for all she knew he was taking her to a new home and Master or Mistress. He didn't act like that is what he is doing, showed no indication that he would trick her like that. It was last night that toyed with her, the idea that those Mistresses were wanting to buy her. Anything could be a mind game at any given point.

The pill he held in front of her frightened her and she didn't want to be drugged. He claims it'll only put her to sleep, again there is no hint of false tongue in his tone. Reluctantly she took the pill and swallowed it with little choice in the matter, no other choice than to trust him. He was the last thing she saw before the blindfold took the world away from her sight.

Without anymore hesitation, Kitty leaned forward to nuzzle his groin and the felt the warmth of naked flesh. She groaned deeply at his scent while lightly kissing up the hard length of the shaft. Her tongue rolling over the head as though it is her only lover. At any other time she would be shying away from such action and that shyness did kiss her cheeks. Yet, for some reason she couldn't stop herself as she wanted to worship her Daddy.

Worship is exactly what she did. Her tongue exploring every possible inch, learning everything there is to learn about his cock. Finding those spots that made him twitch her mouth and make him groan with pleasure. A few times she sucked on his sac as well, taking one nut in at a time before going back to the cock.

It only took her a few tries to get him fully buried in her throat and swallowed his first load. She didn't keep him in her throat though as it was too much for her to swallow all at once. However, she didn't waste a single drop of the gifted seed either. Holding the last few spurts of it in her wide open mouth for him to see her swallow it down.

Kitten barely managed to make him cum one more time with her talented tongue. The second time though is when she started to feel dizzy and she did what she could to keep him in her throat this time. Though the lack of air only increased that dizziness and she felt faint while trying her best to not waste his seed.

The third time she went to lick and suck his cock clean, Kitty couldn't focus on the task. It was the little jolts of the limo that would jerk her to wake up again as she lightly kissed and nuzzled him. Sleep quickly taking over at that point with his cock resting at her lips. His seed coated her face without her realizing it while her head finally rested on his lap.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 10-03-2017, 04:58 PM   #111
momadness
Literotica Guru

- Limo 2 -

As Kitten fell asleep, Ray leaned down and helped lay her on the fllor board, sliding her rolled up dress under her neck and head for support and laying his own trenchcoat over her to keep her warm. He sat back, picked up his phone and began to review the latest articles on FOX news.

- Limo 1 -

Lee was furious. He was so fucking angry when it came to what Ray was doing. Didn't he know that every time he brought another person into the mix, he risked exposing the whole operation? He glared out the window for a long time oblivious to the other two in the car. He remembered when Ray had first started doing this and introduced him into the mix, before the dungeon had been built? Would Kitten be so willing to suck that man's dick if she knew how many pussies it had been in? Would Kitten... NO... Sophia... be so eager to play if she knew just how much of an imbecile she was forced to be?

"P...se...". He heard of his vessels and turned his eyes towards Meat and Whore, both kneeling, legs spread wide, shackled, arms shackled behind their backs, each in a collar that was connected by a 2 foot link of chain. Each wore a leather hood that had their hair shoved out the top of the hood, with a removable mouth cover, and leather blindfold covering the eyes. Each wore a second chain off their necks to hoops in the limo floor, ensuring they would not go anywhere.

He reached over to Meat... or was it Whore? He looked at tag that hung off the left nipple hoop of the woman on the left and saw it was Whore. He recalled the fight she had put in when she was first captured. He leaned in and popped her mouthpiece off and said, "You have something to say, twat?"

Even with the mouthpiece off, Whore and Meat wore a ring gag that had a cock attachment locked into it, forcing their jaws wide open and a 5 inch cock down each of their throats. He reached down and popped the cock out and then the ring gag and said, "Speak."

"M...Master... please. Let us go... Please! We will do anything. Just let us go." Whore said as Meat nodded in eagerness, "Ray will kill us. Only you can keep us safe... please.."

Lee knew this trick well. Trying to pit the bosses against the other. The thing is, this time, it was possible to do just that. His mind thought over to Kitten over there in the other limo and how Ray had probably put her to sleep for the driver rather than using the regular transportation methods that he was doing with the girls. Ray was falling in love with that cunt and it was dangerous for all of them. He grabbed Whore by the neck and squeezed. Anger filled him as he thought of the risks!

Whore choked and gagged, unable to breath! He looked to Meat and popped her mouth cover, cock gag and ring gag out of her mouth and said, "What saw you?"

He let Whore's neck loose watching her collapse, gasping for air.

Meat said nothing... only trembled. She was beaten... truly beaten. Whore wasn't though. He looked to Whore and said, "I think it is time you and I make a deal. I need to get kitten out of the way... somehow. You help me and I will help you in return. What do you think?"

- Limo 2 -

Ray looked lovingly down at his Kitten as she curled into his coat and slept so sound and deep.

Old 10-11-2017, 09:49 PM   #112
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Both the sisters weren't certain if they heard Lee correctly since it wasn't something they expected to hear. The idea of hurting their younger sister did intrigue Whore, especially after everything the little bitch had done to them. Yet, they weren't quite sure of where Lee is going with this request of his.

After taking a moment to stretch their jaws a little and letting Whore regain her breath after being choked. They both knew it had to be a trick though, that there is no way people like Lee or Ray would ever let them go. That is where the shock came from, Lee actually said he would help them to get out of this.

“How..”

Meat could barely speak with the fear of Lee's anger being so close and within reach. She didn't know what he did to Whore, but she could easily guess by the sounds and how her sister jerked on the leash. Both of them wanted to be free and by now they would have a plan in order to do so.

Yet, they haven't been able to speak to each other since being caught. Meat wished she could speak to her sister alone for once to come up with a back up plan for escape. However, the chance of that happening is very slim and with that in mind, they both knew they had to take some kind of advantage of his offer.

“How can we trust you? Also, exactly how do you suppose we get rid of our little sister? IF we manage to help you... How exactly do you plan to help us?”

Meat kept silent while Whore finally asked the questions that had been on both their minds. If they could both of them would knock Lee out and take over the limo to escape. Again, they were bound to the point of barely moving and when the car hit a bump it made things more uncomfortable. They never saw Kitten so they couldn't say for certain how she is being treated. Meat finally gained some courage to speak up about all this with questions of her own.

“W-We are constantly bound and she has control over us. What can we do to help you? We love tearing down and taking everything from our little bitch. But if you are thinking we will kill her.... I won't be apart of that deal. She may be a little spoiled brat, that doesn't mean I wish for her death.”

Meat did shy away some at her boldness, almost expecting to get slapped or punished for speaking out. In truth, she didn't think he would want things to go that far considering what he does. At the same time, there really isn't anything else she can think of that would get rid of Kitten. That was when she heard Whore suddenly speak out with a hint of anger in her tone.

“She is on a tight leash..... She will not leave his side easily since he protects her from us. There is nothing we can do to her anymore without getting....”

Whore practically spat out the words with more anger than she knew what to do with. The need to bite and hurt Lee in anyway possible increased, then to take that anger out on Kitten consumed her. Eventually Whore growled out at him while facing directly at him. Even with the hood on, the icy glare she held could still be felt.

“You can't help us.... He has you on a leash too.”

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 10-14-2017, 09:12 AM   #113
momadness
Literotica Guru

Lee didn't realize it till it was done, but he backhanded Whore hard with her last comment! He watched her head twist and slowly return to facing him. He reached to Whore's ring gag and shoved it back into her mouth, then unfastened his pants, pulling out his cock. He grabbed at the handles on the back of each of their heads and lowered them to his cock.

He whispered, "If you are going to question how this is going to work, you can go back to doing what your trained to do you fucking tramps."

He pushed Whore's head onto his cock, shoving it as far down her throat as he could force it, causing her to gag on it, choking, jerking for air! He pulled her off him and shoved Meat's mouth over his cock doing the same thing. It was obvious these bitches wouldn't solve his problems!

One at a time, he could shove his cock into one of their throats... then the other, forcing each to nearly throw up and/or pass out before pulling out and moving back to the next. All either of the women could do was take it. They had no other choice.

For the next hour, he pushed down on one, then the other, then back again. He paced how hard it happened so he was able to go for hours this way if he wanted. Finally, he had Whore nearly passed out from having no air, when he pulled out and said, "This is not a fucking debate you stupid cunts. I am not asking for your help. I am telling you that you will help. When the time is right, you will act. If you don't, you will not leave this farm alive. Do I make myself fucking clear?!?!"

Old 10-15-2017, 02:49 AM   #114
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

For as expected as the slap was, it still caught Whore off guard for a moment and yet all it did was make her angrier. She was still dazed by the slap that she couldn't fight him as he easily put the ring back into her mouth. In that moment, she refused to help him in anyway and all her focus went into escaping this place. More so as she gagged painfully on his thick cock, wishing she could bite it so hard that he won't be able to use it for a long time.

Meat on the other hand heard the slap and seriously expected to receive one herself. Instead she heard him as he scolded Whore, then heard whore choking on what she could only guess was him. Before she could fully register what was happening though, she was next to choke on him. She struggled the most with this though since she hasn't had much experience handling men down her throat.

Both of them hated to be used so roughly, yet with Meat, she actually began to respond after a time. Started to really suck and take him without gagging so much, although breathing wasn't easy when her nose pressed into his pelvis. Strangely enough, she began to enjoy it and she had gotten so wet from the experience. Drool ran down her chin and tears seeped from the hood every time and all that did is arouse her more.

However, with Whore, it pissed her off more and more with each passing second. After the party last night and having to deal with all those men shoving their cocks down her throat, this experience was painful. Her throat was already raw and still healing, jaw hurt more than ever. She didn't respond to him at all, didn't try to accept what he is doing, in fact it made her hate him all the more.

When he finally spoke again, Whore barely heard him through the daze of nearly passing out and trying to gain her breath. All the same, she didn't give him an answer, refusing the offer or request, or whatever it is he wished to call it. In her eyes, they didn't have a chance to do anything to their little sister. It would end with them getting severely punished and she didn't want to put herself in that position. Death started to sound like the better option these days.

His threatening voice startled Meat though and she coward a little, unsure of what to expect next. The need to cum at this point is the only thing she could think about. At times she almost did cum, other times she wanted to beg him for permission. Yet, no matter what he did, she held her tongue to keep from begging, held her legs tightly closed to hold back the climax. Her entire body trembled with need though, a desire to have that cock pounding between her legs.

"Apologies for questioning you... M-Master.... I do understand what you are requesting.... And I want to help... It's just.... You also keep...... You of all people know how... "

It wasn't easy for her to understand how this will work and she couldn't finish any of her thoughts without the fear of getting slapped. Meat only spoke for herself, knowing that if she spoke for the both of them, Whore would would take it out on her given the chance. They all knew it was true though, if any of them laid a finger on Ray's new little Kitten, it would be them that suffered. Lee would get away with it, all the blame would go to the sisters, Meat of all people knew how situations like this ended.

"M-.... Master... Do you wish to hurt her? Or just simply make her fail at whatever tasks she has been given? I will do anything you ask if it means hurting her... Master..."

Never in a million years could Meat ever imagine saying such words, especially to someone who treats her so cruelly. Whore just growled in anger, barely staying focused and conscious. Hatred towards Lee filled every nerve, leaving her with a need to hurt him more than the betraying little sister. She didn't care about his plans anymore, or his reasons and after hearing her sister speak, Whore realized she's on her own now. All she can do is play things out though until a chance for escape presented itself. For now, she didn't speak a word, nor apologize for what she said to Lee.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Last edited by katalynn : 10-15-2017 at 03:30 AM.

Old 10-18-2017, 12:50 PM   #115
momadness
Literotica Guru

Lee’s eyes hardly left Whore’s hooded face. Her mouth hung open with the ring gag and drool hung from her lip to the floor. He knew this woman would be trouble and he reached into a small bag in his seat and pulled out two alligator clips with a long chain hanging between them. He leaned in and said, “I can’t see your face, but I can feel you Whore. Perhaps pain will keep your mind from being so idle.”

He ran the chain through the hoop that her collar was connected to, then snapped the clamps onto each nipple hard! He pulled a second set as she jerked adn struggled with those, and ran it through the hoop, taking each of her vaginal lips and snapping them on as well. She screamed out in pain as he shoved the gag back into her mouth.

While Whore jerked aand twitched in agony, he turned to Meat and said, “Right now, all you need to know is when the time comes, you will take it.” He ran his hand around her neck a moment, then started working on her body to turn her so she faced away from him. As she was placed where he wanted her, he pushed her head to the floorboard and pushed her rectum onto his cock!

He drove his cock into her ass, piercing as far into her as he could go! He wrapped his leg around her body, pushing his foot onto her head to keep her bent over! He grinned and grabbed her hips and pumped his cock back and forth inside her!!!

Everytime Whore would try to settle down, he could slap her face, grab the clips and jerk, or take the riding crop in hand and swat her breasts or cunt! He kept her in agony, never making a pattern for her to resist.

To his surprise, Meat began to take control of her fucking and pumped onto him voluntarily, finding herself increasingly close to orgasming. Lee would take that crop and smack her ass hard, then her back, and her arms, hitting harder adn harder, leaving lots of red marks. Lee said, “Cum Meat.”

That was all she needed as she spewed her cum all over his dick!

He grabbed Whore by the throat and said, “You will do as you are told. When the time is right, you will take out Kitten. If you don’t, I will fucking bury you 10 feet under... alive.”

Old 10-25-2017, 02:54 PM   #116
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Meat cried out in so much pain as he forcefully took her very unprepared ass and he gave no care at all as to how much pain it caused. Not that she truly expected him to care, she knew that she is nothing to him and soon she will be with another Master that treats her the same. In her eyes, there is no escape from this new hell they found themselves in.

She couldn't really put any focus or make any sense at all as to what he was doing to Whore. All the focus she did have went straight to the uncomfortable position, his boot digging at her neck and head. Most importantly is the force of which he took the tightest, most resisting hole on her body. Meat cried as the shock tore apart all her nerves while trembling underneath his assault.

Whore couldn't think at all with all the pain he kept causing her, just when she got used to one thing, he'd turn around and do something. Not allowing her to be alone with her thoughts at all, which of course in turn made her more resistant to his demand. She didn't know or when the time will come to her advantage, but she certainly knew one thing... She will find a way to hurt Lee at some given point, even if it kills her, it will be worth it.

Meat could barely move with the position he held her in, although once the pain in her ass settled and very slowly turned into pleasure. She couldn't resist how her body reacted and started to push back towards him. Luckily she gained permission to cum just in time, all the while screaming out as she jerked to each stinging strike he rewarded her with.

When he grabbed for her throat though, she struggled to breathe through the gag while listening to him repeat the demand. Again, she gave him no sign of answering him, lifting her head as much as she could with clear signs of resisting him. Although at this point she is also barely holding onto consciousness as all that pain shocked her nerves.

Meat was barely conscious herself after that experience and honestly didn't know who he was speaking to. In her dizziness, she could have sworn he was speaking to her and didn't give her sister a second thought. Meat ended up whispering something no one would have ever expected her to say, making them wonder what was going on in that rattled brain of hers.

"Yes... Daddy...."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kitten started to dream as the ride went on and they were not pleasant dreams. Subconsciously she knew her sisters were furious with her. Knew that all of this is wrong in so many different ways possible and now she had no way out of it. If she betrayed Ray, he would easily kill her or possibly just end up selling her to perhaps the lowest bidder as punishment. If by some miracle she did succeed in escaping all this, taking her sisters with her, then she will have to deal their wrath.

No matter which way Sarah went, she was quite literally stuck on this path now. There is no way of telling how Ray honestly felt about her, it could all be a trick to get her hopes up. Testing her at every possible chance he could get on her. The party did surprise her considering he did not allow the party to take pleasure from her. Sure, he allowed them to torment her and she did feel foolish running around like a kitty.

At the same time he gave a strange sense of security that she would have never expected from him. Turning down that offer to buy her did make her question things, although perhaps he just isn't ready to sell her yet. She is still in training after all.... He couldn't possibly be having feelings for her. The dreams came up with all kinds of situations and she couldn't tell what was reality or dream. To her, these dreams felt so real and the deeper she went, the worse they got. All the way down to having her sisters take their anger out on her.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 10-26-2017, 10:46 AM   #117
momadness
Literotica Guru

The two vehickles finally turned down a dirt road that led them further and further into the wilderness. Each SUV leaving dust in it’s wake. When they finally came to a stop. Lee was the first to step out of his ride, with Ray sliding out of his own. They looked at each other than up at the two story Ranch Home which set in the middle of nearly 3000 acres in which the large isolated home was in the middle of. The nearest town was nearly 75 miles away, the nearest home was at least 20 miles away.

As Ray turned to the home, two people walked down from the front doors with smiles on their faces. An older man and woman, caretakers of the home for Ray, named Gregory and Hilda both walked up to Ray and gave warm hugs and pleasant compliments to him and Lee both.

“I am SO glad you get to come out here this time. Do you have... new product?” Gregory said as he looked towards one of the fields, looking specifically at a round pen which held a large central colum with six long poles on the top of it, reach out like a large wagon wheel spoke reaching to midway in circle. Ropes hung from each spoke and four naked women each with a noose around their neck, a silver thick posture collar on each neck, their arms bound tightly behind them slowly walked counterclockwise in the circle, their tits bouncing with each step. It was clear by the look of exhaustion, they had been training for some time now.

Ray said, “I have two horses in the front vehicle, both not fully trained yet. I have one in the back. That one is ... special to me.”

Lee glanced to Ray, then Gregory and Hilda for a moment. Sensing an underlying tone, Hilda said, “That won’t be a problem. Are you thinking about doing this like you did with Zelda?”

“I think she will be better than Zelda. She is going to get up more horses. She is responsible for the two in the front. They are sisters. Twins actually.” He smiled and looked to Lee and said, “Get them out if you will.”

Lee nodded and walked to the front. Ray turned and headed to his car. He reached in and pulled out a waking up Kitten and said, “Come on now. I have some people I want to you to meet.”

Her eyes went wide and he said, “I am not selling you. These are trainers. They are going to teach you train for me. You will like them. But... after you get settled in, I want you to bring me these cheerleaders you promised me. I will get you a burner phone to make the call here in a bit. Come on.”

He led her out of the car, while Lee pulled both new ponies out of theirs and Ray said, this is Kitten. Those two over there are Whore and Meat. Meat is a masochist of the most extreme. Kitten needs humiliation. Whore... well... she likes being pissed... like all the time.”

Gregory and Hilda smiled and Hilda said, “They are beautiful! Gregory, you and Lee take those two to the stables. Make sure they are fed and watered. I charged a new set of collars for these three and they are in the stables. Ray and I will take Kitten into the house and put her in her room.”

The group broke and departed to do their assigned tasks...

Old 11-03-2017, 12:59 PM   #118
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The dreams that Kitten woke up to only caused her to fear anything that was outside of the car. She did see the other couple with their big grins while speaking to Ray. That naturally had her thinking the worse and when he came back to get her, he must have seen that fear. She clearly didn't know what was happening and the only thing she could do is trust in his word. So far his word has been good and he's been keeping his promises.... The dreams is what haunted her as she slowly got out of the car. Although she was polite to the new people, she did remain very close to Ray, afraid of leaving his side.

There was something different about Lee, although Kitten couldn't quite pick up on exactly what it was, he had a different vibe about him. She could feel the anger pouring off him and like before, she thought it was directed at her. Almost confirming that Lee didn't like her for some reason. However, she couldn't dwell on him anymore and watched as he took her sisters off in another direction. Meanwhile she was being led into the house and shortly her attention went to all the beautiful details in the house.

For the time being Kitten kept quiet and only answered questions that were directed towards her. When they came up to her new room, she hesitated for a moment before going in. She didn't want to be left alone in this strange place, not knowing if Ray will come back or leave her. Granted he did want her to get the golden twins, then what happens after that? She didn't question him though and slowly went into the room finding it to be bigger than the one at the other place.

A simple set up like the other room, a washroom area, bed, dresser. This one also had a window, although there were bars on the outside and a lock on the window itself. The bed appeared to be bigger too, but still had simple bedding like the other bed had. Other than size, there wasn't anything fancy about this room. Kitten thanked them for the room and waited until she heard the click of the outside lock before she explored the room more. Opening drawers and peeking out the window to see what view it provided, noticing a tv and wondered if it did what the other tv did.

Before too long she freshened up and did a real pretty braid in her hair while waiting for them to return. All the while she thought about what to tell the golden twins in order to get them here. The idea of what will happen to them did twist her gut some, the way it did when thinking of her sisters.

It is bad enough she has to fear the wrath of her sisters when the chance presents itself... Which she knew will happen sooner or later.... But to face the wrath of all four of them? It was almost enough to make her want to run away and hide from it all. At least she had Ray to protect her and she was certain these two trainers will help also. After seeing that look that Lee gave earlier, she wasn't too certain about him anymore. All she can do though it wait and see where this path leads, doing everything humanly possible to stay at Ray's side.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 11-06-2017, 02:35 PM   #119
momadness
Literotica Guru

After nearly an hour, Hilda found herself opening the door to Kitten with a large garment bag and a duffle bag. She took a moment to admire the young naked woman with pleasure... wishing she had a body like hers once again. There had been a day where she ran the largest whorehouse in New Orleans by in the late 70’s and well into the 80’s. She had seen a LOT of product come and in her time, could tell good ones from bad and this one... was a good one from what she had seen and heard.

As Kitten stood there uncertain what to do, she said, “When a Master or Mistress enters any room you are in, you will assume the Nadu position promptly.”

She smiled with an approving nod as Kitten dropped to the position she was instructed too. She said, “Good. Good. Posture looks good. Keep the eyes down. Knees further apart. Wider girl. A proper slave can beckon her Master to her with nothing but her body. Thrust those hips forward a bit, show those glistening pussy lips... There you go... Now... remember this pose. If you fail to return to this pose each time a Mistress or Master enters and leaves the room, providing you are able to move at all of course, you will assume this position. You are property. Nothing more.”

She walked to her bed, laid the garment bag down and the duffle bag. She said, “Your Master informed me of the kind of training you will doing. The first is kitten play. The second is orgasm control... apparently you can orgasm quite quickly. The last... is horse trainer. Apparently, the horses that Master Ray and Master Lee brought are related to you I presume. Rise girl. Do I have to tell you everything?”

As Kitten rose up, Hilda said, “Parade rest. Like they do in the military. Cup your hands into your elbows, chest out, hips rolled slightly. That pussy should always been seen.”

She unzipped the bag and said, “This is your wardrobe that your Master has chosen for you. The garment bag has your clothes, the bag has accessories. If you are not directly instructed on what to wear, you will wear this...”

Old 11-07-2017, 03:34 PM   #120
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Kitten didn't honestly like how this woman waltz in here and started to order her around. The corrections to the pose were humiliating and all she wanted to do is close her legs and hide what is now in plain sight. She didn't want the entire world knowing what her pussy looks like. That is for her Daddy's eyes only or upon his request. He hasn't complained or corrected her position before and she's been kneeling like that since he taught her.

Then it cut deeply when this woman bluntly said “You are property and nothing more....” That was like a kick in the gut. An unexpected feeling, though it was there all the same as Kitten knelt in the embarrassing pose. She barely heard anything else after that, wondering where Ray was and who this woman is.

A few words did sink in though mainly the kitten play and orgasm control, things that she didn't quite understand. Sure he has been dressing her up as a kitten and at the party required her to act the part, however, she didn't think it would be a permanent thing. Suddenly Hilda seemed upset and told her to rise, in her own way calling Kitten a stupid girl for not knowing when to stand. She honestly didn't know how to react to this new line of ordering, especially the uncomfortable “parade” position... again with the showing off her pussy for some reason.

“He.... He is my Daddy.... Only he tells me when to show off my body... He doesn't have an issue with my poses.. I want to see him... where is he?”

Kitten glanced at the door with the idea of running out of the room to find Ray, almost having the idea that he left her here. The way this Hilda person kept talking, it was as if Ray is passing her off to this place and these people. Kitten broke the standing position and put her arms in front of her with the weakest attempt to hide what she could. She was so confused while Hilda kept yapping on about something while going through the clothes bag.

She started to have a small panic attack while looking at the awful outfit Hilda pulled out of the bag. Kitten honestly didn't like pink to begin with, the color never suited her. Yet she wore it earlier because Ray requested her to, at the same time, that wasn't a horrid pink. This one though, the thing that Hilda held in her hands... So bright pink that the people in space would see it. The only thing she did like about it is the leopard pattern on it.

“I think DADDY will like this one better..”

She quickly reached into the bag and pulled out some skimpy leopard printed garment. It barely covered anything at all, which she knew is something he likes. Also not nearly as confining or suffocating as those latex suits either. Keeping what distance she could from Hilda, Kitten scrounged out in the bags until she found a full leopard outfit.

It is very rare that she shows any kind of defiance, however there is something about Hilda that she didn't like. Though after hearing that she is nothing more than property... She didn't know if she really wanted to see Ray, unsure of how to feel about that statement. He keeps saying that she means more to him and she believed it. Hilda can see right through this small act and knew right away that she is just scared and unsure of things. The natural submission has already shown itself when Hilda corrected the positions.

She quickly got dressed though never got back into any position, instead kept her arms crossed over her chest. Not once did she attempt to make small talk with Hilda, never really confirmed anything about her sisters either. Although for her, it is just easier to claim she no longer has any sisters, yet Hilda didn't need to know that yet.

Being insecure is nothing new for her, however standing here with Hilda eyeing her, all those insecurities came rushing in. All those bad things that her sisters always point out, making her wonder if Hilda is judging all those flaws too.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 11-08-2017, 10:26 AM   #121
momadness
Literotica Guru

Hilda looked at her as she stood defiantly facing her and she finally said, “I see. I told Ray that it was not a good idea to let you not get any training. But... he insisted.” She walked towards the woman and found pleasure in her retreating towards the corner. She said, “Little girl.” She clamped her throat tightly causing Kitten’s eyes to bulge and she said, “Your DADDY... “. She spoke with a little leer in her voice, “gave you to me to train. He thinks you are capable to becoming a trainer like me. He sees potential in you.”

Hilda felt Kitten’s hands clamp around her wrist as she dug her nails in a little deeper, pushing her down towards the ground.... down to her knees. She said, “I don’t see it. I see a defiant stubborn brat who has washed away whatever training her DADDY... taught her. So... if you do NOT want to spend the rest of your miserable life as horse number #5, along with your sisters, then I expect you had best start obeying me to the letter child.”

She released her hand from the Kitten and said, “Cats crawl everywhere they go. You will crawl at my feet everywhere I go. You will keep your pace with me. You will not speak again until I tell you to speak. If you need something... you mew... like a little pussy...cat. Am I perfectly clear in my expectations?”

Hilda watched Kitten’s confusion and fear as she battled with how to respond. Finally she lowered to her hansd and knees and horsely whispered, “Mew.”

Old 11-13-2017, 01:59 PM   #122
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The actions that Hilda showed and the words she spoke instantly caused Kitten to retreat within herself. Hiding behind her walls and void of showing emotions. It was a trigger and locking any real emotion is her defense against the anger. A defense she learned well while growing up with her sisters, she had to hide the fear and any other weakness from them. In truth, she didn't know what was really going on here, though it is clear now that this woman is in charge.

She flinched a little when Hilda let go of her wrist, allowing Kitten to get down on all fours. The idea of crawling around all day on hard things didn't sound pleasing at all. However, it appeared that there is no choice in the matter, protesting clearly didn't get her anywhere. All she can hope for is that her knees won't get too bruised, especially if she has to crawl outside. After all, this is a huge place and she had a feeling that Hilda will go to every part of it just to torment Kitten.

Very reluctantly, she crawled towards Hilda while keeping her eyes lowered, watching her new Mistress' feet and memorizing them. She is not allowed to look up and by having to crawl, she had to learn what feet belonged to who and follow. After a moment she gave another weak “mew” to prove that she understood and to let Hilda know she is ready.

Without any more hesitation, she followed Hilda out the door and down the hall, doing her very best to keep pace. More and more she wondered why he would allow this woman to 'train' her when he is capable of doing it himself. Then again, it is possible that this woman could teach her things that he couldn't. Still, Kitten didn't like her much and just wanted to be with him. Until then, she had to obey and learn from this Hilda person.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 11-20-2017, 11:02 AM   #123
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray, Gregory, and Lee all stood inside one of the large barns that on the property. Inside the barn, were 12 narrow 6 by 8 barred cages lined up side by side. Inside the cages, was a narrow cot, a built in toiilet/sink combo as one might find in a prison cell. Hanging on the outside of each of the cells, was a water/feed trough. A single lightbulb fisture hung above each of the cages in a protectice casing. Inside 4 of the cages, naked women sat in a kneeling Nadu position, staring at the cage door, waiting instruction. Two wore horse bits in their mouth, each wore leather restraints, horse blinders had nipple hoops with a tag attached to each with a different 4 digit number of them for identification. 4289 was a black woman with B cup breasts, long flowing black hair and eyes that seemed to shift side to side. 7754 was an Asian woman with long black hair, large full breasts, and a hairy muff. 6975 was a blonde woman who seemed taller than the rest, looking remarkably similar to Paris Hilton and probably here because of that very reason. 3481 was a curly ginger haired beauty who was covered head to toe in freckles.

Gregory and Lee stood the cells talking about the ‘horses’

Ray, on the other hand, stood by two of the 8 modified treadmills that held Whore and Meat on them. Each woman had their hands bound in rope and in arm sleeves behind their backs, a black horse bit in their mouth, a fully face mask on with blinders to force them to look forward, a headpice that held a black feather plume, 5” tall posture collards, a lead that was connected from the collar to the control panel directly in front of them, an outfit made of leather strips that hid nothing, and A chastity belt that filled both holes. They were strapped at the waist to the treadmills so they could only stand in the middle of it. The treadmills hummed slowly, forcing each woman to walk on the mill in some of the highest pairs of heels to exist short of ballet boots.

Eash woman was covered in sweat and clearly exhausted but any signs of slowing down or stumbling, resulted in a lash across both woman’s asses which currently resulted in dozens of red marks on both cheeks of each woman.

Ray turned as he saw Hilda walking in with Kitten at her heels on her hands and knees. He smiled as Kitten took in everything in the room. He smiled and said, “Hilda. Good to see you out here. There’s kitten.”

He reached into his pocket and pulled out of all things a ball of yarn and tossed it in the opposite corner of the barn, just in front of the twins. He said, “Kitten, go play.”

He waited as she looked at Hilda and back to Ray. Ray said, “Mistress Hilda trains you but does not own you. She speaks on my behalf. I own you. Now go play.”

Kitten nodded, mewed, and raced over to the ball of yarn.

Ray looked to Hilda and said, “How are things going?”

Lee and Gregory walked over and joined them as she said, “She has room to grow. But I think she knows her place. I don’t think she will try to help escape or anything. But, she needs to learn obedience quickly...”

The four all looked at Kitten as she was also glared at by the twins...

Old 11-26-2017, 02:55 PM   #124
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

There were more than a few areas where Kitten had a difficult time following Hilda around. She really didn't want to go onto the dirt when they walked out to the stables. Luckily Hilda did allow for some patience as to not let the rocks scar up Kittens skin. Still, it hurt and after seeing Ray, she realized just how dirty she is and the stockings she wore were ripping.

He didn't appear to be bothered by it though as he tossed the ball of yarn into a corner. After spending all morning with Hilda, she was a little afraid to move away from her side. With the permission though, Kitty eventually went chasing after the yarn. There was some humiliation to her actions and it burned brightly on her cheeks as she batted the yarn around.

Though looking up to see what they did with her sisters, she felt that gut twisting regret. The look in their eyes told her everything she needed to know about how they felt towards her now. They were very exhausted and clearly in great pain as they both struggled to keep walking. Every time kitten sees her former sisters, she is glad to be where she is instead of their position.

Meat looked faint though and could barely keep up with the treadmill as her eyes rolled shut. There wasn't anything Kitty could do to help her though, only watch as Meat eventually passed out. Glancing over at Whore, she can see that she won't be lasting long herself. Whatever Ray and Lee did to them, it didn't compare at all to what Hilda had been doing. It was then Kitty realized how easy she honestly has it... Compared to her sisters that is.

She felt the ball of yarn at her fingers and had almost forgotten that she is suppose to be playing. Bringing her full attention back to playing, she batted it around a few more times. The ball rolled off to the side and around a corner which Kitty chased after it.

For once she noticed everything that is around her and a few things caught her attention. She pawed at some rope that hung down, which caused a few things to fall and she jumped back with a little hiss. There were other things that came crashing down as she 'played' with certain items. During her exploration, she found a hose faucet and she turned it on.

For a split second her human thoughts came into play and she almost instantly went to take a drink. Hilda made it clear that she is to act like a kitten, even punished her a few times when out of character. Then she quickly realized that most cats don't like water that much, some do, but they act like it is a snake ready to strike. With that in mind, she began pawing at the water as the puddle crawled towards her. When her 'paw' got wet, she would shake it in disgust.

The water wasn't on that high, only a trickle really yet, she started 'playing' and lapping at the water. Going so far as to getting her head wet because it felt good. Kittens get distracted easily and that is exactly what she did, distract herself by playing with this 'magical' water.

All the while she honestly hasn't been paying attention to herself. Not focusing on the humiliation or how aroused this had made her. Yet everyone else can easily see how dripping wet and puffy her pussy is. As though it was begging to be taken and used hard. Her scent is strong as well, making any owner believe that Kitty is in heat! Although she didn't 'act' like she was in heat.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Last edited by katalynn : 11-26-2017 at 03:27 PM.

Old 11-29-2017, 04:49 PM   #125
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray turned off the treadmill for Meat and unfastened her, carrying her body back to her cot in the special stall he had custom built for slaves and laid her in it. He took a chain and wrapped it around her waist and between her legs, hooking with a masterlock to the clit hoop. He ran two more chains up and hooked them to the nipple hoops which gave soft tugs. He connected her wrists cuffs to the chain which would keep her from moving her hands anywhere save at her waist and only if she wanted to torture her clit and nips. He fastened a penis gag into her mouth and secured it snugly.

Lee saw Whore was about to collapse and mimicked what his boss did to her, laying her in a cot in a cell on the other side of the barn. The cots had concrete doors and walls, a small window looking out the back and a small door for feed trays in the front. It was VERY similar to a prison cell including the toilet and sink.

Once both women were secure, Ray had walked out and found Kitten playing in the water again. She looked up at him and could tell there was a hunger there that was undeniable. He tipped his and said, "Come here."

When she crawled across the barn to him, he said, "stand up."

She hesitated and looked at Hilda a moment, who was busy working with the other two slaves in the barn. Ray pulled a single tail off the wall and flicked it on her ass, causing her to yelp and rise to her feet. He grabbed her by the neck and said, "I am your owner. Not Hilda or Gregory. You answer to me first and foremost. You answer to those two or Lee only when I am not here. Am I clear or do I need to burn this into you with pain? You can speak."

"No Master. I understand Master." He heard her say as she kept her hands down.

Ryan nodded and let her go, then said, "We are going inside. Now."

He turned and walked with her in tow, passing by Hilda along the way who paid her no mind. As they walked out, he glanced at her and said, "You are dirty. You need rinsed off slave. Strip."

As they reached the house, he turned and watched her quickly take off her clothes. He pulled up the water hose and turned it on. The cold water did a great job rinsing off the mud but made her tremble and shiver. After turning the water off, he said, "Go inside and towel off. There are towels in the bathroom by the door."

He snapped the single tail at her ass again to make her hustle, not that she needed prompting but the squeak did turn him on. As she finished, he said, "Now you follow through with the last part of your promise to me."

He led her back to her room and set her on her bed, then offered up the cell phone she had been using and said, "You promised me twins. Time to deliver. Make the call pet."