Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 08-16-2017, 08:05 PM   #76
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Kitten had to use the wall for the first couple of laps and her feet were aching at the end of that second lap. She started to wonder why women wear these kind of shoes, questioning what their purpose is other than to torture the person wearing them. Though, she get notice a few glances that Ray gave her and almost instantly felt a refresh of wetness between her shaky legs.

There was something about that look he gave and the way he had her dressing up that made her feel a certain way. Never once in her life has she dressed up to please another person. Let alone have another person look at her the way he is right now. Yet, looking at both her sisters and hearing him speak about them as though they were a product instead of humans. Kitten went back to questioning herself again, the entire time she was walking around, going past her sisters and getting a real good look at them.

Even she didn't know why she submitted to him so easily, though it is most likely her nature anymore. At first she did fear him, especially as he had the gun to her head a few times. Lee also frightened her too, though she quickly learned that he doesn't do anything without Ray's permission. Which did lessen the fear.

Still, she thought of last night and how he claimed her as though she was his partner instead of outright raping her. Almost like he made love to her, and yet, that couldn't be right considering it is far too soon for those kinds of feelings. She did fear that he would still sell her, despite what he said about being his and his alone. However, the tone he had used when saying it made her want to believe him.

Kitten was so lost in thought that by the time she made her fifth round, she was walking without the walls help, standing up straighter. Without realizing it, she had an almost kind of proud look in her eyes, even if they were lost in thought. The plug tail had her so aroused and knowing that Ray is watching aroused her that much more.

The humiliation of being dressing up and prancing around made her want to pounce on him. A few times she stole glances at his crotch and shivered when thinking of last night. In that moment, she realized that there is no other place she would rather be and showing off for him felt incredible.

She did catch a few glimpses of herself in the mirror and oddly enough she honestly felt like Daddy's little Kitten. The reflection certainly wasn't her at all and she felt almost reborn. Glancing back to where he was, she wondered if he would like a little surprise. Slowly she got down onto all fours, picking up her leash in her mouth and crawled towards him. Her feet needed some rest anyway and figured it couldn't hurt to try something.

Kitten did it as seductively as she could, though it did embarrass her to do so and her flushed showed it. Yet, she didn't let that stop her as she approached him, she gave a light head but to his leg and with a soft meow. Biting her lip, she went further and nuzzled his crotch while looking up at him. She didn't really know how to play her part, yet acting in such ways brought her to the edge. That lust burned deeply in her eyes as she met his gaze.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 08-16-2017, 08:46 PM   #77
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray watched her quickly improving in her strides in how she walked with a grin. That outfit seemed to essentuate every curvy detail of her frame. After he had calmed Whore down, he walked over to the couch and sat down, checking the time. It was getting close to preparing Cunt and Tits for the auction as well as to prepare Meat for the bidding as well.

He let his eyes move up to Meat who lay in the cage apparently asleep for the lack of movement. Lee approached him and said, "What do you think? We ready?"

"Yes. Bring Tits and Cunt in here, string them up. I am giving Kitten her first job for me." Ray said calmly as the blue latex beauty walked along the far wall and out of ear shot.

"Listen. This girl. Sarah. You sure about her?" Lee said casting a glance towards her. She noticed their looks and looked down.

Ray said, "She betrayed her sister without understanding what she was doing, then did it again when she did. She is going to bring us more slaves to sell in the upcoming days too. Yeah... she is on our team. Now... have the guys come on down for Whore and bring Tits and Cunt."

Lee turned and walked away, not fully convinced. He walked nearly right next to Kitten as she suprisingly dropped to her knees and began to seductively crawl towards him in a play yet highly erotic manner. He grinned as she curled up near him, nudging his crotch and looking at him hungrily. He grinned and said, "I will have to bring out the cat toys for you, little pet. Turn around."

He watched her obey as four thick guards walked into the dungeon, eyeing Kitten with hunger. Ray unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and said, "Now... kitty. Sit."

He saw her glance at his cock, then rise up, unzip her crotch, and lower herself onto him. As she fully seated herself, he said, "I have a little surprise for you."

He grabbed her wrists and locked them behind her back, then locked her elbow cuffs as well. He pushed her down on his cock hard and kept her in place and said, "Squeeze that dick with all your might slut. Watch this..."

He looked to the men and said, "Gentlemen. I give you a gift." He pointed towards Whore. He said, "I would suggest you put a dental bit in her mouth, but I want you to fuck her till she passes out. I mean it... till she fucking passes out. I want her screaming in orgasms till she can't scream anymore."

He watched as the men tore off her hood and Whore saw the dire prediciment she was in. She pulled and jerked away but had no where to go as she was surrounded and the men began to pull off their clothes, each one ripped in their own rights. One of the guys grabbed a ring gag and then walked over and pulled the ball gag out.

Whore screamed, "PLEASE. NO!! Don't do this!!!! It's rape! Please I don't consent!!! Please I beg you not to do this!!!" The bitch was in full on terrified mode.

Ray raised a single hand up and the men stopped and looked at him. He said, "Whore. I am more than willing to stop them. I am more than willing to allow you to skip the gangbanging you are about to recieve... but I am not the one to convince."

He ran his hands around onto Kittens exposed breasts and took her nipples hoops, pulling down some to keep her seated on his shaft squeezing and said, "This is the one you need to convince. You convince Kitten to spare you and you will be spared. If not..."

Ray looked to Kitten and said, "The decision is yours to make... Kitten. Whore... plead your case..."

He watched to see how this would play out, hoping she would beg for her life to the one woman who she had no right to beg too for all the harm she had done to kitten. It was a matter of wait and see now... His dick pulsed slightly inside her and it seemed to snap her out of the trance Kitten had found herself in...

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Last edited by momadness : 08-16-2017 at 08:59 PM.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:53 PM   #78
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Kitten did consider the glance Lee had given her, another look she knows all to well. Hell, it's a look she has given many times over when she didn't trust someone. However, he isn't the one she needed to prove herself too. At the same time, she knew that he is still above her and could at anytime turn on her.

That line of thinking though didn't really matter in that moment as she watched and Listened to Ray. It wasn't easy to think clearly with both his cock and the plug filling her, to top the sensations off, her arms were tightly bound. The moment he reached her depths, she practically came right then and there. Though she managed to hold back and her tunnel put a death grip around his shaft.

The sensation is still so new to her that she shivered with each twitch, lost in the clouds of pleasure. Only realize that they were all looking at her, including her sister with a terror stricken look. Whore began begging for mercy, apologizing for all the horrible things she had done to Kitten. Going so far as to give too much detail in some of those apologies.

Talking about that one time when they shaved her head clean on the first day of school so no boy would want her. Apologizing for that time when they beat her in front of the school.. and many more apologies kept pouring out of Whore. Yet, it all fell on deaf ears as Kitten finally spoke up.

"Why should I care about her pleas. I have given her that same look many, many.... oh so many times. She has heard me beg more times than I care to admit too.... Why should I grant her wishes when she ignored all of mine?"

Kitten had a cold tone while speaking directly to her .... to Whore... In that moment no longer seeing the woman before as a sister. Before she continued speaking, Kitten positioned her legs in a way that allowed her to roll her hips teasingly. All the while her tight tunnel kept squeezing and pulsing, both him and the plug kept sending shivers all through her nerves.

"Besides Daddy, it would be rude to offer a gift like that, only to take it away. Look how hard they all are.. They deserve to have pleasure too."

She smiled when watching the one guard place the ring gag snuggling in Whores mouth while another guard held her head in place by her hair. Kitten turned to meet Ray's gaze for a moment and smiled at him.

"Kitten wishes to cum for you Daddy.... While we watch the entertainment and listen to her screams."

With that, she kissed him with or without permission, she needed to feel his kiss again and wanting to give more of herself to him.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Last edited by katalynn : 08-16-2017 at 10:04 PM.

Old 08-17-2017, 01:33 PM   #79
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray smiled as he heard Kitten pronounce sentence towards her older twin. All kinds of chaos began as Meat, who had been in the cage watching helplessly and weakly cried out through gag at Kitten to not do this. It sounded more like a muffled sound more than words. Whore, realizing she was about to face judgement, saw the man with the ring gag move towards her mouth with it only to jerk back as she tried to bite him! A second guard walked up behind her, unfastening the double dildo that was in her body and pulled it out! Whore spun her head around to try and say something only to have her hair grabbed and the head locked tight in the first man's grip!

"No! Please no! God no!! Gmmhg". Whore screamed as the gag was pushed into he mouth. The second man grabbed both straps and tightened down hard enough to make sure she couldn't spit it out. Her head was released and she jerked about awkwardly trying to avoid the men from taking her body! The guards began to think of it as a joke nearly. A wild stallion trying to avoid the dick... only she was surrounded by four thick long hard pre-cum covered shafts all ready to plunge into her! In a last ditch effort, she shot her eyes towards Kitten for one last attempt to beg forgiveness!

Kitten, on the other hand, wasn't listening any more. She was rolling her hips on Ray's cock. When she turned her head to face him for a kiss, he plunged his tongue into her, pulling her back into his chest. He saw her eyes shift darkly to the two women at her mercy, both begging her to save them. Ray whispered, "I will still let you fuck my dick hard if you want. I won't punish you at all if you choose to save them. It still isn't too late for Whore."

She pulled back from the kiss, turned her eyes back to him and said, "Let her scream."

Ray slid his hands down her hips, lifted her into the air, saying, "You aren't holding my dick hard enough if I can pull you off that easy." He dropped her onto his shaft once more!

One of the guards reached to Whore's hips and pushed her ass towards him, his cock pressing into her as she screamed out in agony from the invasion! Her scream was only silenced by her head being pushed down and her throat being filled with another man's cock! The screams became gags and chokes as thee men fucked both holes hard and fast!

Meat on the other hand continued to plead for mercy for her sister as she watched helplessly the assault on her sister. Meat had known for years that Whore had been a Lesbian and this act was worse than murder on her.

Ray grabbed Kitten's hair and turned her to face what was happening and said, "Watch little Kitten. Watch as the two girls in front of you face judgement for what they did to you! Fuck that dick.. HARDER!"

Kitten's body leapt up and down on the cock, causing her to scream out. Ray kept his hands on her hips to keep her from falling off, but said, "Whore claims she is lesbian, but is built to be fucked by men, not women. All women are built to be fucked by men. It is human nature. Whore is going to cum over and over as her body betrays her mind and you will see just how lesbian she really is."

He turned his head to see Lee walking Cunt and Tits into the dungeon. He surveyed what was happening briefly, the led the ladies to the shower, made them strip and strung their arms up over their heads in the shower in preparation for cleaning. Lee turned and walked back to Meat and hit her with a violent wand to shut her begging up. Meat trembled in fear as he approached adn obeyed his commands.

Ray watched as Kitten fucked his cock hard as Whore let out the first of what could be interpreted as orgasms as the first man slammed her throat and shoved his cum down her body! It was replaced immediately with another cock in her throat. Whore's defenses began to crumble as she began to cum over and over to the dicks filling her body! Ray whispered, "Told you.... ". He felt his own need taking over and his cock exploded inside Kitten hard and fast as she siezed his shaft once more!!!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 08-18-2017, 01:06 AM   #80
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Kitten honestly didn't know how to truly feel about what is happening in front of her. Sure, it felt great in so many ways to get some kind of revenge on her sisters. Yet, hearing Meat cry out, the tears filling both her sisters eyes was a bit heartbreaking. There were plenty of times when Sarah could have been in Whores position. Hell, the Golden Twins tied her up in the boys locker room once, though luckily the coach saved her before anything happened. Though, Whore did punish Sarah for it later since that coach had to call her out of work to pick her up.

In the end of it all though, Kitten seriously couldn't feel bad and instead obeyed him as she moved on his cock. When Whore shuddered her first hard orgasm, Kitten saw the cum streaming down her trembling legs and she wanted to see more. In fact it brought her to the edge of her own orgasm as she admired the way Whore looked with cum drooling out of her mouth.

"She.... Looks beautiful like that Daddy.... Like you said... Her body is meant... to pleasure. men..."

Right as she said that, Kitten came all over his lap, shuddering as she tried so hard to not stop afterwards. Pushing herself to keep going as he instructed. She watched through glazed eyes as Lee zapped Meat a couple of times, then watching as he tied up Tits and Cunt. Though all that did was make her cum a second time, shortly following was Ray's climax. His seed filling her tender tunnel sent her off instantly into a screaming third orgasm that she had no control over.

"Thank... you.. Daddy..."

She gasped and fell back against him for support as she shivered from the cum and his shaft buried in her tunnel. Several moments later she calmed down and regained her senses back while closing her eyes for a moment. Naturally the thought of getting pregnant entered her thoughts, though she figured he would have thought about that too. Or perhaps he is fixed considering he does this on a regular basis. Either way she didn't feel the need to bring it up as she glanced over at Whore just in time to see another orgasm being ripped from her.

"Daddy.... Kitten can hack into Whore's data with the police. They will look for her when she doesn't show up for work in a couple of days. Right now she has a few days off.. but.. she's an overachiever, doesn't miss work.. Kitten can erase it all though..... Make Whore disappear so she can't be found...."

Kitten spoke breathlessly as she remained on his lap very content while she kept watching the gang bang that Whore had to endure. She noticed that Whore seemed to be slipping into some kind of subspace as her eyes glazed over and her body working with the men instead of against them.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 08-18-2017, 01:11 PM   #81
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray smiled and said, "Ever thinking forward are you? I can't help but notice that you sound an awful lot like her. I will give you a burner phone and have you call and tell her boss that you ... rather... she quits and is leaving town. Just leave a message at the front desk. I fear it might look too suspicious if her records just vanish. People still know her in the precinct. Give them a reason she has disappeared and they won't be as likely to snoop. I have been doing this a long time Kitten."

He watched her slide off of him and he said, "Don't forget kitty... to lick off all the cream". She saw her grin and her mouth leapt onto his cock, cleaning up their combined semen before returning to a seated position, facing him. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the same burner phone that she had used to lure Whore here and then said, "Don't disappoint me."

He listened calmly as she dialed the number. He looked to the guards who were fucking Whore like madmen and said, "Keep her quiet."

One of the men shoved his rod down her throat and held her taunt, just on the edge of losing her breath.

He listened as Kitten asked for dispatch. She made a remarkable imitation of Whore repeating her badge ID that Ray now had, then explained briefly that she is quitting the precinct. She even thanked them for the opportunity to serve and wished them well.. When she hung up, Ray looked to her with a nod and Whore as fresh tears began to pour down her face, a new betrayal filling her eyes.

Ray stood up and walked to the wall and found a very special strapon. The leather crotch held two dildos attached on the interior designed to be used on the wearer and one thick long one that hung on the front designed to be used on the other. He grinned and turned to her and summoned her to him. As she finished crawling to him, he stood her up, spread her legs, and gently filled both her pussy and ass with the toys, then strapped it firmly into place. The cock on the front was every bit as big as Ray's.

He turned her to Whore and said, "Boys, you all look like your dicks are growing a little limp there. How about you sit back and let Kitten perform a show for all of us."

The men had, in fact, filled every one fo Whore's holes with cock and cum and she was red and swollen in all the areas they had used on her. Cum dripped down her face, was clumped in her hair, and dripped down her legs. Several long strings of saliva hung from her open mouth to one of the men and onto the floor as well.

He looked to Kitten and said, "Remember this. This piece of used up flesh is not related to you anymore. This piece of worthless skin is property. Property who I believe I will use to service all my guests anytime I choose her to serve. She is looking at you now. Property doesn't get to look at me... or my Alpha slave directly. I expect you to discipline her well."

He grinned as he watched her walk towards the exhausted and extremely well fucked... sister.

Old 08-19-2017, 03:18 AM   #82
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Truthfully she didn't think the police would buy into having her sister quit over the phone like that. She is one of their top cops after all and proven herself to them time and time again. Yet, she had to trust in him since he is right, he has done this many times over. Still, she had her doubts, although at this point only time will tell and she is certain he has plenty of cover stories.

After licking and sucking him clean, licking her lips for every last drop she could possibly gain, she crawled to follow after him. It wasn't all that easy for her to handle him removing the tail since it's been in for a while, yet she was a good girl and stood still for him. The second toy went in easily though since the entrance was already stretched and gaping from the tails plug. Though she did shiver from the exchange and having their mixed cum leaking from her pussy didn't help much. When he was done and after listening to him, Kitten smiled while looking down at Whore's pleading eyes.

"You heard Master... Lower your eyes Whore. You no longer deserve to look at me."

Kitten pushed Whores head down to force her to look down instead of up. Though, she paused for a moment thinking of what kind of punishment to give. Then she smiled after recalling something she learned earlier with Tits, also a few things she learned from the lesser dungeons. Moving to the wall, she grabbed a leather strip with a handle. About the size of a belt and it was fairly thick as she flicked it a couple while walking back towards Whore. Very carefully she removed the gag from Whore's drooling mouth and let her stretch her jaw for a moment.

"Kiss the leather and apologize for looking at your Master and... Mistress..."

When Whore failed to do so, Kitten let it smack down on her ass and forced whore to cry out while jerking away from the sting. Then she repeated the process until Whore obeyed.

"Good girl... Now you will count every spanking you receive and thank me for each kiss of this leather. Fail to count and it starts over."

Kitten then moved to stand behind Whore and with one swift thrust, buried the fake cock into her raw and abused pussy. Without giving her a chance to catch her breath, Kitten let the leather kiss Whore's ass twice and waited for the counts. Although she didn't make it as she began to pull out and waited a second before slamming back into that well used tunnel.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Last edited by katalynn : 08-19-2017 at 03:21 AM.

Old 08-20-2017, 12:58 PM   #83
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray watched Kitten taking control of Whore as if she was a natural at it. Her fear seemingly melted away. He smiled in approval and then turned to walk towards Meat a moment and lowered her cage to face him. He said, "Now... what to do with you."

Whore gave a scream as Kitten lashed out with the leather strap. Ray said, "Tonight, I sell your virginity to the highest bidder. I expect that you will give it willingly. You have two choices about tonight and both choice involve taking your virginity. The first choice is, you are going to give it willingly, make it a show for me and the visitors that are coming to bid on you, raise your price to the highest possible level, then rock the winner's world with your flesh. The second choice is... you resist with everything you have left in you, your price still goes up by my more sadistic visitors, and you are strapped down like your sister... and beaten before your are assaulted violently. Either way, the price will be high for you... so you think about how you want it to go. We will bring you down later and prepare you."

"Mistress please!!!" He heard Whore yell out as he turned his head and listen, "May I cum Mistress please?!?!"

Ray turned his eyes back to Meat and said, "Looks like your twin is about to break. I will tell you this too... you have choices even now you can make. You can choose to resist and fight me every step of the way or you can choose to submit and accept what is going to happen. One choice leads you to immense pain and suffering like Whore is going to keep facing and the other... pleasure and acceptance... like Kitten has done. She had chosen to obey and she has been treated far less harshly as you and Whore. Think about it..". He reached in and grabbed her nipple piercing and pulled on it before he walked to the cage and lifted it back up into the air to let her silenced body think about her fate.

"Thank you mistress!!! Thank you!!!" Whore said as Ray found to his surprise, Kitten was standing perfectly still and it was Whore that was thrusting onto hte cock stuck inside her. He looked into her eyes and smiled. He may think very seriously about letting Kitten keep Whore as her own personal pet rather than sell her. Perhaps...

He walked to Whore and grabbed her hair and pulled her exhausted sweaty cum covered head up to face him. He raised a hand to Kitten who stopped encouraging her a moment. He said, "What is your name?"

"W.... whore sir... please... let me go! Ack!!" Whore was silenced with two slaps, one from Ray's hand onto her face adn one from the leather strap on her brightly red beaten ass!

Ray looked at Kitten and said, "I am going to teach you something else. Boys... take her down."

He watched Whore become surrounded by the four men and began to untie her body from the hoops and hooks. He directed her to be taken to the bondage table and said, "Set her on her ass. If she moves, break her."

Ray walked to the wall and pulled out four long pieces of rope and walked back to her. The first he wrapped around her elbows, then down to her arms forcing them behind her back. The second at her ankles as she sat 'Indian style' on the table. Whore whimpered weakly as she was bound but didn't fight. He took the third rope and bound it around her chest above and below her breasts. The last rope he strung around her neck, then hooped it down to her ankles and back up, cinching it tight so she was lean forward in a ball, her forehead nearly touching the table surface. With the loose ends of the rope, he secured her to the table itself so she couldn't break away or lean up or stretch or nothing. She was completely immobile. He looked to Kitten and said, "This is a painful position to be in. A simple one to tie as well. She will be okay for now, but in an hour, she will howl in pain...

He let Kitten look at Whore and then shove the gag back into her mouth. Ray smiled and said, "This little whore is not threat to you anymore. You own her. Whore... she owns you right?"

He looked at the pain struck woman and smiled as she whimpered and nodded. He looked to Kitten and saw shock in her face. He grabbed his Kitten by the neck and said, "But I own you little slutty kitty. You got that right?"

"Yes Daddy. Daddy owns kitten." He heard her say and then he said, "Good. You have a job to do. He turned her to Cunt and Tits and said, "I want both of those women cleaned head to toe, inside and out. All the tools are there. They both need to be cleaned out on the inside, though be careful with Tits, she is still a virgin."

He walked her towards the two women and said, "Cunt... Tits... she is going to do to you what you did to her and her sister earlier. Tonight, you get to meet your new owners. So be nice." He looked to Kitten and kissed her gently and said, "Make daddy proud."

Ray turned and walked away, starting to gather the toys that had been used before and taking them to be sterilized...

Old 08-23-2017, 01:25 AM   #84
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Kitten found it extremely exciting when her very own sister called her Mistress... Then to beg permission to cum!! Kitten couldn't believe that actually happened and was stunned. Though she did keep her senses about her and stopped moving, telling Whore that if she really wanted to cum, she had to do it herself. That surprised her even more when Whore actually did it!! Although it was seriously arousing her as well with the motion of the belt and the toys buried in herself, Kitten shivered as she tried to keep from climaxing. Which wasn't easy at all considering her previous orgasms had her extremely sensitive.

She watched while he took Whore and bound her into another position, one that looked very uncomfortable and painful. Though, it wasn't her so that was a major plus and yet Kitten almost felt bad to some extent as Whore had been through so much. She couldn't imagine the shock that her system is going through right now. All the whipping marks were glowing bright red now, especially after the men got a hold of her and the ropes. She did notice a few of the lashes had broken open and tiny hints of blood mixed in with the sweat and cum.

Although Kitten followed Ray instead of worrying about Whore, she figured he or Lee would take of that later. It still amazed her that he treated her so differently compared to the others, even compared to Tits and Cunt, she was treated better. Kitten smiled at the tender kiss and almost purred until he left to go take care of other things. She studied both girls and at first almost seemed afraid to touch them. Yet, having to remind herself that she is the Alpha and shouldn't be afraid of a simple touch. If anything, these girls should be afraid of her touch.

After a few moments of going over what she had and though she's never used some of it, she figured it out rather quickly. She figured starting with the insides would be best and with that, she took the proper hose and carefully pushed it into Tits ass. Very slowly and extremely carefully she let the liquid flow through the hose until the full amount was drained. Telling Tits to hold it for now and smiling at the protesting whimpers, then she proceeded to do the same to Cunt.

While they were holding the liquid in their asses Kitten went to prepare the douching for Cunt and carefully fed the into her. Both girls were squirming and whimpering, which Kitten didn't seem to mind, in fact it only heightened her aroused state. Plus the squirming would be good for the liquid that already fills their gut. Meanwhile Kitten carefully followed through with Cunts cleansing until the bottle emptied.

After which she grabbed the shower and made sure the water was warm and used it to clean Tits pussy, though it felt strange to use her fingers to spread the tunnel open. With the shower on, she let them relax and washed every inch of them both. The last thing she did is wash their beautiful hair with a coconut scented shampoo and conditioner. Kitten took her time with both girls and made sure they were both very, very needy by the time she finished. Shutting the water off and taking the towels to dry them while waiting for further instructions.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 08-27-2017, 09:49 PM   #85
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray watched Kitten work on the new product as he leaned up on the table next to Lee, only an earshot from Whore. He said, "What do you think of Kitten?"

"You need to watch her boss. She turned on her own sisters, what would stop her from turning on you?" Lee said quietly as he kept his eyes locked on her as she worked the product over.

"Listen. To put your mind at ease, she will not be allowed anywhere near the outside. When she had completely forgotten who she used to be and she has eradicated the weak woman out of here in lieu of this slave in front of us, then I will start to trust her completely. In the meantime, she has limited leeway within the confines of this dungeon." Ray said quietly, not realizing that Whore had gotten quiet and was listening closely. Ray had only said that to keep Lee on board, but... it was out there none the less.

He saw Kitten wrapping up what she had been doing and he said quietly to Lees, with Whore overhearing, "She is mine. She has committed to us and her fate is now tied to ours. Trust me. She is going no where. When these two are sold, I am going have her coax the cheerleaders over for the next product."

Ray stood up and looked to Lee and said, "Tie Meat to the chair in an hour. Our guests will begin arriving by then."

He walked to Kitten and ran his fingers along her face and said, "Kitten did well. Kitten did very well. Now. Clip a marker onto their left nipple hoop." He handed her something that looked like a large dogtag with hole on one side that had a clip. He stood there and watched her obey, marking Tits with a marker that had her name and Cunt with a similar marker.

He grinned and said, "Good girl. Now. We have guests who are going to be here shortly. I want you to strip from this outfit, take a good shower, cleaning you out as good as you did Tits and Cunt. When you are done, we will put your outfit back on you and then you can finish preparing them for the auction tonight.

Ray looked down at her and kissed her lip tenderly before saying, "You are pleasing me more than you know... I have a new toy I am going to bring out later for the Mistresses later. If you are a good girl... I may let you try it out first... Obey me Kitten."

Old 08-29-2017, 01:48 AM   #86
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Kitten smiled at his praises, though didn't say much more than a "Thank you Daddy" and "Yes Daddy, Kitten will be a good girl for you Daddy." to his request while she obeyed him. Very slowly and as sensually as she could make it, she stripped out of the outfit. Her feet took a moment to get the feel of being barefoot again, though were very thankful to be out of those boots. When she was out of the outfit completely, she folded it up neatly and placed in a spot where they wouldn't get ruined with the water.

The warm water welcomed her and she instantly lost herself under that comforting warmth. Although her nipples were screaming from the waters attention, she didn't seem to mind. After a few moments she finally began the same process she had done with Tits and Cunt. Bending over so her Daddy could get a good view of the hose slipping into her tender ass. While the liquid flowed through that hose, she remained bent over to place the other hose into her pussy.

When the contents were empty, she used the shower to rinse all down the drain, then placing the shower back. After that point, she mainly let herself soak in the water and savored every second she had to appreciate it. Using the same shampoo she had for the girls, Kitten washed her hair slowly, attempting to make a little show of it. Although she had no idea how to do that, she just went with it and hoped for the best. For reasons that she couldn't understand, all she wanted to do is please her Daddy.

However, the entire time she wondered how she could buy Meats virginity. She was certain that it would please everyone and give great entertainment if she was the one to take her sisters virginity. Although, she wasn't thinking about taking it herself. Kitten actually wanted to give that pleasure to Lee, wanting to give him something to ease his mind a little. Kitten never heard what they talked about at any given time, yet she saw how Lee looked at her. To be honest, she didn't blame him at all. She didn't even know if she could trust herself anymore.

Eventually she finished the shower and dried off really good, making sure her hair was dripping wet before wrapping it in the towel. Taking the outfit with as she went back to the couch and air dried a little more before she was able to work on getting the latex back on. Something she wasn't quite sure if she was ready for so suddenly, yet she wanted to obey his request. Especially after that last kiss before the shower, more importantly, the way he treated her in the little room last night. That alone caught her attention and she honestly didn't want to lose that feeling.

She took a glance towards Meat while watching Lee set her up in the chair as he was instructed to do. Although she didn't know how she felt about Whore yet, some part of her wanted to keep her around, yet was afraid that would be asking too much right now. However, time is running short and she had started to get dressed again after drying the latex out from earlier. When Ray came back to help her out again, she bit her lip as the shyness crept in. There is only one way she can make it work and that is to ask if she can.....

"Daddy.... M-May I be a part of the auction? Not to be sold... but.. as one of the buyers?"

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-01-2017, 08:20 PM   #87
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray sat the last of the chairs in place in front of the auction stand as his kitten came up and popped the question. He spun on her and looked incredibly confused. He glanced towards Lee as he began putting Tits into a kneeling position, her arms slid into a sleeve, a gag in her mouth. He turned to Cunt, slid the tag on her nipple hoop and then began doing the same. As he was finishing them up, Lee put both women into standing cages that were positioned on the platform behind the podium.

Ray looked down at her and said, "You want to be part of the auction? You want to buy? Kitten. I remember you saying you have money, but which one of these women would you be bidding on?"

He turned and looked at the two on the stage and felt genuine curiosity as to what she meant.

What really caught his attention was when pointed to Meat. He looked over at her and said, "She is not on the auction block to cell. Neither sister is. I guess I am not following you pet. What do you mean?"

Old 09-03-2017, 06:13 PM   #88
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

After hearing his response, she was a bit confused as she glanced away from his gaze, feeling a bit shamed for jumping to conclusions like she had. Then again, she didn't know how this end of the deal worked either, it isn't like she's ever been to an auction before.

"I -I thought you said her virginity was up for auction..."

She glanced around to see what Lee was doing in hopes that he didn't hear what she said. Also she looked back down realizing she wasn't kneeling, nor crawling. With that, she slowly dropped to her knees in the position he had taught her to always be in. All the while keeping her eyes downcast with more shyness than she knew what to do with. Almost like she was realizing for the first time that many people will be seeing her dressed like this and crawling around at his heels.

"Kitten wanted to try and buy it.... For Lee to claim first.."

Kitten spoke quietly as more of that shyness consumed her. Up until now, it's just been Ray and Lee that has seen her like this. For some reason that didn't bother her when it should have been the most humiliating thing of her life. Yet, when realizing that this room will be filled with complete strangers, wondering if anyone would recognize her from the lesser dungeons... She instantly felt that humiliation building up as she looked at the body suit she wore.

"At first... Kitten wanted it for herself... Yet, Kitten also knows that he doesn't like me very much... Kitten thought it would be a good peace offering between us."

Kitten didn't really know how else to explain it while she looked down at her nails and noticed the purple polish she wore kind of matched the suit some. She smiled faintly when thinking that her long nails appeared like claws with the cat suit. For as humiliating as it is to wear this kind of get up, she really did look cute as a Kitten and she wondered if she could actually act like one. Although she was never really all that great with role-playing, most the time the shyness would take over and stage fright consumed every nerve possible. Like right now, all she really wanted to do is go back to her little room and hide from the party.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-05-2017, 12:19 PM   #89
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray was taken aback by the request his own Kitten to buy Meat's virginity and give it to Lee. He looked at her as she stared down and said, "I am sure that gesture would make Lee very happy. Lee likes you, but of all the slaves we have trained, you are the first we have ever encountered who not only walked into the trap, but intentionally brought others into it as well. He is not sure how to handle you just yet, but be patient. He is loyal to me and will do what I command of him. He has been ordered to keep you safe and see no harm becomes you."

He hesitated a moment longer and said, "That being said, you will have to understand how it would look if my bidders learn that a slave is pumping up the price of the bids. They wouldn't take that too well. In order to keep my reputation untarnished, I can't let you buy her virginity."

He saw her disappointment in his decision as he thought a little bit longer and said, "I do have another idea though. Perhaps rather than just bidding on her virginity, the bidders on the show they will get to see. Yes... that just might work." He turned and walked towards Lee who was finishing getting Meat down and prepared to take her to the shower.

As Ray stopped, he glanced behind him and saw Kitten still sitting. He tipped his head ever so slightly and watched her start to crawl along the floor following him. When she approached and sat down again, he looked to Lee and said, "So we know what we are doing with Meat, but what about this. What about instead of the right to the virginity, perhaps we auction it plus Kitten's domination of Meat? We let the winner decide how to burn through virginity using Kitten somehow."

Lee stared down at the woman on the floor and then back to him and said, "No. Look. I get this thing going on with you. I have had my things too. But this is a business. The system works. Don't screw with the system. I am serious. You know that if this got out what kind of prison time you would face? We would face? Hell, even she would face." he pointed to Kitten while staring at Ray.

Ray had to concede that point. It was extremely dangerous what he did and he didn't do it lightly. He gave a nod and said, "Your... probably right. I will think on it."

As he turned to walk away, he tapped his hip and sensed she was crawling next to him. He reached Cunt and Tits and grabbed both of them by the neck and said, "Tonight, we are going to have some fun." He let his hands run down each of their bodies as they stood in their individual cells. He said, "You will do your Master's proud."

Ray turned and looked at Kitten once again and said, "Kitten, reward these ladies for a few minutes while I think." Ray tapped at each of these women's pussy's before he turned and walked away.

Old 09-06-2017, 10:13 PM   #90
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

If Kitten actually had real ears, they would certainly be lowered right now with her tail tucked between her legs. Lees words kept echoing in her thoughts and even though she knew he wasn't actually scolding her in particular, it certainly felt he did. It also made fall very silent afterwards realizing the mistake she had made by asking such a request. In her eyes, she didn't see what the deal was at first, though between both Lee and Ray, she quickly understood.

After that, she wasn't paying much attention to the rest of the conversation and only responded towards hearing the patting sounds. Glancing up to see that Ray wanted her to follow, she obeyed and crawled at his heels. Watching him play with the other girls though, she could see a hint of fear in both their eyes, a fear that is understandable. However, they did also hide it well from Ray as his hands roamed over their bodies. Kitten was a little surprised at his request and she looked at both girls while he walked off and wondered what to do with them.

She hasn't ever really pleasured another female before other than her sister earlier. That left her with little options though since she didn't have the strap on with her, also she couldn't penetrate one of them anyway. Glancing around for a moment as if to see if anyone was around to instruct her, only to find Ray gone and Lee busy giving Meat her bath. Lee was already upset with her, or so she assumed by his small outburst a moment ago. Also, the way he looked down at her said more than words needed to say, which kept her from going towards him.

Kitten wasn't completely naive though, she has seen and heard many things... Just hasn't done any of those things. A bright red flush tinted her cheeks as the glanced back towards the two girls and saw how they were eyeing her really closely. Slowly and with some hesitation, Kitten crawled forward towards Tits and without any kind of warning, leaned up high on her knees and licked between her legs. Tits stifled a soft whimper as her legs parted more for Kitten.

The reaction wasn't quite what Kitten had expected, though she didn't say anything while she reached up and forced Tits legs further apart. The female scent urged her to continue so she licked again... and again... and again until she couldn't get enough. Sucking and biting on the clit until she ripped an orgasm out of Tits. Feasting on the cum as it smeared all over her face while licking the pussy clean again.

Then she pulled away from the trembling girl while licking her lips and crawled over to Cunt with a hunger in her eyes.

"Part your legs.... Now!!"

Kitten demanded with a slight growl to her tone which had Cunt spreading her legs until she was on her toes. This time without any hesitation at all, Kitten crawled right between her legs and began feasting like a hungry kitten seeking milk. Anyone looking at her would think she had found a new addiction and the taste along with the scent was rather intoxicating to her.

When she made one cum, she went right back to feast on the other until someone came to stop her. All the while it also fed into her own excitement and desires which can be seen glistening off the latex between her legs. Both Cunt and Tits could feel her purring against their clits which only made them cum harder.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-08-2017, 05:31 PM   #91
momadness
Literotica Guru

-- 4 hours later --

Ray took one more glanced about the large dungeon that he had finished preparing for the evening. Lee was upstairs standing by the doors, preparing to guide their clientele into the dungeons below. He had 9 confirmed acceptance invitations with 3 more unconfirmed. They each knew the rules well. First, they all had to be free of STD's of all kinds. Second, the invite was good for up to three person's which meant a couple of a single slave or a menage-a-troi. Men were required to wear either a tuxedo or black suit. Each woman required to wear a dress and heels. Slaves were allowed to wear only what their owner's allowed them to wear, which usually meant they were naked at the closing of the doors for the evening.

To protect their identities, they were not allowed to use their real names, aliases only. They were required to wear masquerade masks. Only slaves were allowed to not wear masks per their owner's requirements. All transactions were done with a bank draft, cash, or direct deposit into the offshore account and payment was due before they left the dungeon.

He also allowed up to two additional slaves who were up for sale to be brought to the auction to be auctioned off.

He had a large raised platform prepared earlier with a podium. Hanging in the air, about 12 inches off the ground, Tits and Cunt stood in their own standing cages, cuffed at the wrist by the waist, gags in their mouths, a leather collars around each of their necks, their volumptious breasts pressing through the holes with a number tag hanging off their left nipple. Less than an hour ago, after he had put Kitten back in her room, he had brought in the two new arrivals for sale. The first was an Arabic woman with long dark wavy hair, pierced C cup breasts with a tag on her left piercing as well who had been put into a third standing cage. The fourth was a tiny japanese woman who looked barely over the age of 18, 5 foot in height, b cup breasts, weighing in and barely 90 pounds. Her nipple piercing had a 4 tag on it. She was put into the fourth cage where she of the four for sale seemed to have the most room to move.

Along the far wall, Whore was sitting in a tight cage of her own, legs tucked into her bottom, seated upright, her head stick up out of a wooden seat. Her arms were shackled to the bottom of the cage. She wore a ring gag which forced her mouth open wide and was in prime position to provide oral release... for a charitable donation that was and once the hood was removed from her face.

Meat on the other hand sat in her canary cage, arms still sleeved behind her, her mouth gagged, naked, and trembling in fear. She was the night's preliminary event. Her cage was 3 feet off the ground. A dozen different tables, stands, chairs, and crosses were put around the place. In the back of the room, a small bar was set up with a variety of bottles of wine and other drinks.

Ray smiled as he walked over to the table with a special little treat planned out for his little kitty. a dozen laser pointers sat ready to give out to guests as she would be serving drinks all night in her special kitty costume. He heard the door bell ring and Lee said, "Ahh... Police commissioner, welcome. We are so pleased you accepted our invitation again."

Ray turned and left the room. Time was at hand. He immediately turned to the exit of the dungeon and headed to the room where his Kitten had been ordered to rest before the show. He opened the door and said, "Hello Kitty... are you ready to play?"

Old 09-09-2017, 02:04 AM   #92
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Kitten watched the monitor for a short time while they prepared her sisters for the party. Meat appeared to be the first one broken, something that honestly surprised Kitten. In fact for the first time ever, she acted absolutely terrified and for some reason Kitten fed off that fear. That fear in Meats eyes only heightened the desires Kitten already had after pleasuring the two girls.

The other sister however, despite everything she's been through, Kitten saw there was still some fight left in her. Lee didn't have any real trouble giving her a shower, yet Whore still kept fussing. It wasn't until they left the camera's view that Kitten eventually fell asleep curled up on the bed.

After a few hours, she woke up and freshened up some before putting the latex suit back on. Lee's refusal did still sting some since Kitten really wanted him to have her sister. Yet, deep down she understood. Even she knows that slaves don't have that kind of right and now..... She is no different... Despite being the alpha, she is still ... just a slave to them.

It was a small battle of mixed voices in her head, yet in the end, the voice that told her to drop the subject had won. What happens to Meat is no longer her concern, nor what happens to Whore for that matter. Neither of them meant nothing to her now and that is something she has to consider. In the meantime, she had to worry about her own future. Questioning if and when he gets bored with her, what will he do?

Kitten had finished putting everything else on, all the way down to the heels that she is slowly getting used to. Even did a few short laps around the room to get used to them again. Although, she had a strong feeling that she will be crawling more than walking. Knowing that many people will be seeing her dressed like this and crawling on all fours..... The humiliation of that image burned in her cheeks.

Glancing down at the tail plug laying on the bed, the humiliation burned even more. They will all see that plug buried in her ass and think she is an anal slut. That thought naturally lead to questioning if Ray will let them use her like that. Wondering how many of them she will have to pleasure tonight, or if they will all be touching her.

Again, the humiliation of those images burned again.... Only to have it be arousing too. No matter what though, she has to go through with this and get that plug back into her ass. Getting onto the bed and on all fours with her ass straight up in the air, she proceeded to give it a try. Her third or fourth try is about the same time Ray came into the room, although in his eyes she appeared to be masturbating.

"No Daddy.... I-I am not ready.... I need to cum so badly that I can't put the tail... I get it so far and have to stop.. Please... Daddy... I need help with it..."

Getting caught right now in this humiliating position only made her wetter. Somehow she was feeding off that humiliation and she spoke, her voice cracked with embarrassment. It is easy to see that she is on that edge and she is obeying his rules by not cumming without permission.

She was trembling as she pulled the plug away from her ass, other wise it would have just fallen out anyway. The humiliation of her own wild imagination of what tonight will be like had her worked up. Her slit drooled with unknown excitement that she couldn't explain.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-11-2017, 04:21 PM   #93
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray smiled as he watched her face turn blazen red as he walked into the room and found her playing with the tail. He listened to her plea and said, "I... don't think you will be wearing that specific tail tonight my dear. The rest of the outfit is perfect. Stay here."

He left the room a few minutes, then he came back with a black latex bag on his shoulder. He tossed it onto her bed and the sound of metal clanged inside. He set a serving tray on the bed as well of silver. He said, "I am going to teach you another position now that you must remember well. It is called 'Service'. It is simple, spread your ankles, 4 feet apart. yes... now... grab your ankles and hold."

He watched her do as she was bade adn he said, "Based on how bad you are trembling, I suspect you are in dire need of satisfaction from all that obedience with not cumming. Besides, you are going to need the strength tonight." He saw her turn her head to him as he pulled his cock out. he looked at her ass and said, "I will make you my anal whore before this is over."

He took his thick gerth and pushed it into the hole she was starting to grow for her plug. It slipped right inside her and he grabbed her waist and thrust all the way inside her ass!!! He said, "Do not move. As a slave, you property. Your job is to be holes for your owner. Me."

Ray thrust into her and she screamed out and he realized she had cum after just three thrust... and without permission of all things. He tsked and said, "You just disobeyed me... Oh now... lets see how badly you are going to obey me before I am done with you. You may NOT cum."

The next ten minutes he drove that cock into her with piston grade precision and speed. He smiled and felt her cum again and again and again... each time he would count off a number as she struggled to obey but fell short of the goal! Oh he loved driving this woman insane!

He finally felt his own cock growing and swelling and he exploded his considerable cum down her dark deep ass!!!! As he pulled out of her, he said, "14. You disoberyed 14 times. You are an anal whore..."

he turned and cleaned up, making her stay in that position, cum pulsing down her ass and legs. She said nothing but was brilliant red. When he returned and he said, "Display." She shifted to her hands behind her head and legs spread far apart.

He turned and looked at the bag and said, "I have just the punishment for you for tonight." He dug into the bag and pulled out a aluminum plated chastity belt with two very special plugs built into it, a kitten's tail hanging on the anal plate, and two buttons connected to a small battery pack on the front panet. He said, "Do not move slave."

After 5 minutes, he had the chastity belt in place, the inserts positioned in her pussy and with the thickest in her ass. He had a steel plated masterlock attached to it. he then picked up a pair of thumb cuffs and two pair of hand cuffs, walked behind her and set on pair to her upper arms, forcing her to chest out. The second pair went on her wrists which tied into the back panel of the belt and the thumb cuffs on her thumbs. She would not be using them until he let them go.

He watched her eyes go wide as he then pulled out a steel collar and replaced it with the one she already wore. It was polished silver and seamless with only a steel hoop welded to it. He grinned and pulled out two chains and attached them independently to the hoop on the front. Ray picked up the tray and rested it on her tummy, then snapped the other end of the chains to the outer corners of the tray. He picked up Two more chains and connected them to the inner corners of the tray next to her skin, then the opposite sides, which held a metal looking collar and clamp. He took the hoop and wrapped it around each breasts, locking them inside, pushing them out impossibly forward adn clamped her nipples with the clamps. he adjusted it to make sure the tray was evenly.

He finally said, "You will be serving drinks. Rico will be bar tending and putting drinks on that tray. You will go about taking orders, taking them to Rico and then taking the drinks to your guests. They will tip you red or green. Either way, you will not cum and they may tip as heavily as they want to." he checked the cat tail and saw it was nice and fluffy and curly.

Ray fastened a small wire that hung off the back of the neck collar to a connector on the chastity belt. He then looked at her and said, "Now you are ready. I want to show you something too. Something you will love and hate." he pointed to the buttons and said, "When you complete a task, they can push either of these buttons or both at once. If they push the green one like this." He pressed it and the inserts and the nipple clamps began to vibrate at a high frequency causing her to moan in pleasure for 15 seconds. He said, "That is your reward. It stops at 15 seconds so you don't get enough to cum. You are forbidden from cumming period through this show. If you press the red like this." She screamed out as an electric shock hit her nipples! He chuckled and said, "You get a random shock in either your nipples, pussy, or ass, or any combination. Completely random so you can't prepare. If someone hits both like this...". He pressed both buttons and she yelped as well! He said, "You get the shock in all the parts for 1 second and vibing for 15 seconds. The choice is entirely up to the guest you are serving. I would suggest you are quick in taking the order, quicker at telling Rico, and even quicker and serving it. Don't you spill a drop though."

He said, "Come with me."

As they got closer to the dungeon, a low mummer was taking place and Ray led his server into the room where nearly 25 people all sat in their outfits and masks. Every eye turned to her and whispers, giggles, and whistles filled the room. He guided her to the front of the room with every eye watching, including Meat and Whore who was already servicing an older woman. Lee had put in the ear buds with the prerecorded message into her ears after taking off the hood. Ray said, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is Kitten. She is your server tonight and will bring your drinks to you. As you can see, she is ready to work." He explained the two buttons, showing what they do and they all laughed and giggled as she moaned or screamed in pain with each button."

Ray said, "She is my personal alpha." That caused a lot of eyebrows to raise. That clearly had more meaning to them than the slaves. He said, "So be nice to her, but not too nice. Kitten, begin serving. Oh... one more thing... she is forbidden from cumming, so feel free to test her resolve if you must..."

He saw her face was as brilliant red as he had ever seen her. Clearly, she never considered this as an option. But... somebody had to serve drinks. He glanced at Meat who watched Kitten intensely with gratification.

Ray said, "Alright, we will start our auction in about ... 15 minutes. Please feel free to explore about and check out our products.

Old 09-11-2017, 09:51 PM   #94
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

There was quite a bit of discomfort at first as he drove so deep into that eager tunnel. She has never in her life been taken in that way and none of the plugs she's been wearing came close to his size. That first orgasm though was a mixture of that discomfort and more pleasure than she knew how to handle. She was in tears by her third orgasm as his sac slapped happily against her pussy and clit. More than anything she wanted to obey him and not cum, yet he made it so impossible to hold anything back.

The fifth or sixth orgasm, she couldn't tell anymore as the pain completely vanished and she fought with everything she had to remain in position. At one point she couldn't hold her ankles anymore and had to grip onto the edge of the bed for better support. Her nerves were in total shock and each passing second her legs threatened to buckle underneath her, yet she managed to keep her legs in position for him. At some point she tried to push back and meet his thrust, wanting to get him in deeper.

She screamed and bucked when his seed burned the now well used and raw tunnel and she practically fell forward when he released her. Barely able to move as her entire body was shaking and tears streaming down her burning cheeks as he mentioned the number 14. Naturally she had no idea what he means to do with that number, though more and more fear started building up as he prepared her in a different manner.

The example zapping and vibrations she didn't like at all as it made dance around to get away from it. The ones connecting her extremely sensitive nipples were the worse though and she screamed and jerked when he zapped them. He cleaned up her face of the tears before they left the room and each step she took was a shaky one as she was still in shock from him using her ass. Now there's a huge toy replacing him and keeping most of his cum inside. More shocked that he had dressed her in this fashion and flaunted her off like this in front of everyone. All those eyes and even the laughter dug into that humiliation far worse than she could ever possibly imagine.

Her eyes grew wide as he gave the audience an example of what the belt does and once again, she was prancing around from all the sensations. The first few drinks she had gotten wrong or was too slow, or at least that's what the Masters /Mistress' were claiming. Naturally they all had fun with the buttons to punish her failures and she wanted to run away from the room. The first five minutes had brought her to tears as they were relentless with her and one time purposely caused her to drop the drinks as they forced her to prance around.

Not once did they get upset with her though and the one Master that made her fall to her knees helped her back up, correcting her posture. Then sending her on her way while chuckling at how sensitive the kitty actually is to the sensations. By the time the 15 minutes was up though, Kitten was shaking with such need that she would do anything for anyone.

She couldn't even take pleasure in the fact that Whore had to service either a fat cock buried in her throat, or having a pussy smeared all over her face. There were a few times when she tried to resist the person sitting in the chair by turning her head. Though Whore would slapped and her head held on position by the persons legs while Kitten took their order. A few Masters told Whore to keep her eyes open at all times and to thank them for the treat they gave her. Though, with the earphones in her ears, she barely heard them, yet understood what they wanted.

In those 15 minutes though, she learned many lessons such how to address the guests properly when taking their orders, to thank them for every time someone pushed the buttons. One of the Mistress' also taught her how to properly walk in the heels while correcting her posture. Which wasn't as easy as it sounded and towards the end of those first 15 hellish minutes, she could barely speak.

Everyone there could tell she was on the verge of breaking and the need to beg on the tip of her tongue. The inside of her suit was soaking wet with sweat, tears, his cum and her own juices that trailed down her legs. Taking orders too longer than when she started out since she couldn't focus clearly anymore and her nerves were overwhelmed.

Kitten was touched in every way possible, mostly her nipples and more than a few times those nipples almost made her cum until the tormentor stopped. Every single step she took became more and more humiliating as her need to cum could clearly be seen by anyone she made contact with.

Which fed into that need, arousing a dark desire she didn't understand. She hated and yet loved that everyone could see her tears, smell her excitement, watch her squirm helplessly as they did something. Anyone with a good eye could see her feeding off the humiliation.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-12-2017, 12:34 PM   #95
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray kept a close watch on her as she struggled with her humiliation and her sexual need. She was beginning to slip out of rational thought and into something more primal. She was becoming a sexual creature. He couldn't stop admiring that about her as she would take an order, walk back, give the order to Rico, wait for him to fill the drink and set it on the tray, and then walk it back to the customer, who would end up pressing one or more of the buttons which rewarded or punished her.

Lee pulled Meat from the cage as she stood there naked and helpless, arms in a sleeve, gagged and collared. He pushed her towards a loveseat chair which had been propped to one side of the stage. Laying her on it, he positioned her hips till they just hung off the cushions of the couch, her head resting on the back rest. Lee took out a rope from the corners of the couch and tied them through her ankle cuffs, which forced her to lewdly force her legs apart, her wet pussy dripping from need.

Ray looked at the audience and said, "The first thing up for auction is this slave's virginity!"

Oohs and aahs filled the crowd as Kitten yelped again from an electric shock. Ray said, "Bidding starts at $20,000 dollars! I must warn you though, the woman is a pain slut to the extreme so while you may get off in her, she won't get off without one of these!" he held up a flogger and leather paddle!

The crowd laughed as they began to bid on Meat's helpless body! Everytime a new bid would happen, Ray would use the flogger directly on Meat's clit and pussy causing her to scream out again and again!!!

The bid kept rising from 20, to 35, to 50, then 65... finally, a bid of $85,000 was made and the competition fell quiet. Ray yelled out, "Going once... going twice! Sold!!!" Ray said as he gave one last hard flogging on the woman who was in huge heat at the moment, unable to do anything to stop her pain and pleasure from being seen by the group!

Tony Long stood up, his longer black hair waived back as he set his eyes on Meat's eyes. Tony reached into his wallet and pulled out a bank draft and filled it out then handed it to Ray. Ray glanced over at Kitten a moment and gave a wink. She wasn't paying much attention to him at the moment as two of the participants of the events had her standing upright and fondling her breasts while the other one kept pushing the green button making the vibration keep going forcing her closer and closer to the edge.

Ray said, "Now ladies... be nice to her. She is not allowed to cum... teasing is one thing but what you do now is sheer blissful torture."

"Oh... she has already cum now for us... twice..." one of the ladies said with a giggle as they both let her go and sat back down.

Ray could see Kitten's face turn red and he knew they spoke truth. He looked to Tony and said, "Well, son, you have your pick of how to have her virginity... you can have it here or in private... you can keep it or give it away if you want...."

Tony turned his eyes hungrily from Meat to Kitten and said, "I want that girl there... to take Meat's virginity."

Lee looked to Kitten and back to Ray and shook his head.

Ray said, "It would look like my girl is barely able to move sir. You sure you want to ..."

"Make it happen. I paid for a show... give me a show..." Tony said as the crowd grinned and cheered him on.

Ray raised his hands and said, "Okay. Okay the customer is always right. Kitten. Come."

A few minutes later, she was uncuffed and the tray removed. Ray had attached a double cock onto the front panel of her chastity belt. He leaned in and whispered to her, "He paid a lot for a good show. Make it worth his money or I will take it out of your hide... slave... Now... take her."

He looked to Meat and saw her eyes were panicked, her ass wiggling helplessly trying to get out. Even Whore, who could see what was happening despite a full mouth screamed out no!

Old 09-12-2017, 02:30 PM   #96
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Once those two Mistress' got their hands on Kitten, it was all over as they were relentless until they got what they wanted. Despite the desperate need for release, more ways than one, Kitten did fight it for as long as she could. Pleading with the ladies to not make her cum without his permission, unfortunately, they kept pushing her until she was bucking wildly for them. Kitten was horrified to have an orgasm in front of complete strangers and that fed into the second forced orgasm. Something the ladies had quickly realized and took advantage of, that is until Ray called them out.

Having the one tell the entire room that she has climaxed a couple of times, then seeing that look in Ray's eyes... Kitten trembled where she stood. There is no doubt that he will punish her for disobeying his request.... again. Though it wasn't her fault, she will still get the blame for it all the same. What really caught Kitten off guard is the fact that the one that bought Meats' virginity wanted to Kitten to take it.

Her eyes grew wide for a second, although she was also very worked up that the idea of taking her sister right then excited her more. Recalling how she took Whore a few hours ago and how good it felt to have the double ended dildo thrusting into her as well. However, it also meant that Kitten will have one of hell of an orgasm, especially when she saw the size of what will be entering her end of the belt.

"I will not disappoint you Daddy..."

Again, that gut feeling wanted Lee to take Meat for himself, yet Kitten saw no way of making that happen. The Master had already bought and paid for the show and made his request on what he wanted. There is no room for Kitten to disobey the request. Once her arms were free, she stretched them out a little to get the feeling back into them and gracefully went to her knees.

Kitten crawled towards Meat like a hungry kitty stalking its prey and made certain that her hips were causing the tail to sway. She is a kitten after all and that is how she suppose to be acting, more than a few guests wanted her to meow to speak. To learn what Master /Mistress wanted the meows ended up being a lesson she learned very quickly as they would zap her when she failed. With their help, it didn't take much to put her focus onto being the pet everyone here saw.

When Kitten approached Meat, feeding off the fear she saw in her sisters eyes, Kitten slowly moved forward and began to lick the exposed clit. Flicking on the ring and at time pulling on it with her teeth, all of which had Meat squealing. While Kitten feasted on that virgin pussy, she reached up and racked her nails down Meats trembling legs as though she was a scratching post. It only took a few moments before Meat screamed out her unwanted orgasm with deep red marks coloring her legs.

Kitten heard the cheering and it was embarrassing while she kept feasting until Meat was lost in a third orgasm. It was then Kitten moved up the quivering torso, taking in one nipple ring with her teeth to cause some pain while the toy lined itself up. The second nipple was then pulled to make Meat scream just as the head of the toy split her pussy open. Kitten kept going back and forth between the two nipple rings, using her flesh like a scratching post until the toy was buried deep into Meats eager pussy.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-12-2017, 06:54 PM   #97
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray had to admit, he was impressed with his little Kitten. She was becoming more comfortable with tormenting others but... he suspected the humiliation of being tormented herself like she had been would make it even better!

As Meat let out a scream, Ray slipped his fingers into his pocket and pulled out a small remote, with a red and green button on it. He pushed the green button and chuckled as Kitten nearly stumbled and moaned, losing concentration with what she was doing. He flicked the red one and she jerked hard, thrusting the cock into Meat as deep as it would go causing Meat to explode with a squirting orgasm, shooting straight up and hitting Kitten in the chest and neck! Meat screamed out as Ray hit the red button again causing her to scream out, the crowd laughing and enjoying the show!

Kitten let her eyes pan the crowd and finally set on Ray and saw the remote in his hand and he pressed the green button and she moaned again! Ray pointed back to Meat and she turned and went back to thrusting into her, causing squirt after squirt, to drench Kitten.

The audience began to applaud and Ray stood up and said, "Mr. Long, are you pleased sir?"

Tony got up and walked towards the two ladies and said, "Do you mind if I..."

Ray nodded and he pulled his dick out and walked up to Meat, who watched him with growing fear once more and tried to wiggle away only to be held down and his cock jamming into her! he thrust over and over... he was already so horny from the show that it didn't take a lot to cause him to explode in a wave of creamy cum, which he sprayed all over Meat.

Kitten had made her way back to Ray at the point and knelt at his side. No body stuck their dick into any orifice of Kitten but Ray and who he specifically chose. He then caught a scent of Meat's sex all over Kitten and he said, "Go to the shower, strip to the waist and wait for me." The chastity belt would keep the lower half from being stripped.

He watched her go and Ray laughed and said, "Yes... well done Tony!! Now... As you can see, Meat here gave quiet a show herself, leaving my little pet rather soaking wet from her cum. Tony, sir. As a bonus for your kind donation, I give you the option of giving my Kitten a little bath.. or you can pass the gift to another."

Tony looked at Kitten as she was having her hands cuffed over her head again, completely naked from the waist up, even the mask was off. Tony smiled and said, "She is one hell of a looker and quite frankly, I think I know of two ladies who could put on a show better than I. Mistress SlutX and Mistress Katana, she is all yours..."

The two women who had tormented her earlier stood up and smiled, eyeing her hungrily. Katana said, "What about the electric box?"

"The box is completely waterproof. No worries there. My dear guests, if you will take a few minutes to watch... I am sure you are in for quite a show..." He grinned as ever eye turned towards a brilliant faced stunning half naked woman hanging from the shower... with two very sadistic and hungry Mistress clicking their heels her way...

Old 09-14-2017, 03:33 PM   #98
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Nothing that her sisters have ever done could possibly amount to the embarrassment she felt in that very moment. Kitten quite literally had no control over her own body as he zapped it, forcing her to dance around. The pleasurable buzzing also had her dancing, only it was a bit more sensual as she writhed. When glancing down to Meat though, seeing that horrified look in her eyes as she was forced to cum caused Kitten to thrust harder into her.

Kitten didn't seem to care in that moment if she was giving Meat pleasure or pain, all that mattered is that she is putting on a show for them. A show that humiliated herself in the process and yet all she could think about is the ever growing need to cum. However, there wasn't enough in that moment to make Kitten cum, Ray would stop just short of a climax. Also the man that bought Meats pussy came up and interrupted her moment.

Without any hesitation at all, Kitten went to kneel at Rays' feet in hopes to hide behind him for a time. Despite the nagging need to beg him to use her again, to beg him for the permission she so desperately seeks. Having the chastity belt on with two decent size toys stuffing both her holes this whole time.. It's surprising she isn't cumming every two seconds!

When mentioned taking a shower to get Meats scent off, Kitten's blush picked up all over again while glancing around the room. Everyone's attention was on Meat right now and he said to wait for him. With that, Kitten thought for certain that she would be safe, that this would be a small rewarded reprieve. The moment she took the heels and hood off, stripping the top portion of the suit down, Ray spoke to everyone.

By then it was too late while Lee cuffed her wrists above her head just as everyone turned their attention to her!! Stripped half naked and without her hood, knowing that her hair is matted mess from the sweat and tears. The shyness burned so dark in her cheeks as it reached down to kiss the top of her heaving chest. Eyes growing wide while she listened to Ray and that man speaking about her.

Before she could get a word of protest out, the two ladies came up to her with that hungry look in their eyes. Kitten tried to squirm to get away and hide right as the first Mistress trailed a nail down her spine. One of them whispered into the whimpering Kittens ear with a wicked grin.

"Now remember little one.... The only sounds I want to hear are the sounds of a good little kitten. Depending on how well you meow for me, will be the fate of your orgasm..."

The Mistress grabbed hold of that fake cock that was still slick with Meats cum and moved it so the other end out push into Kitten. This in turn hand Kitten raising up on her toes as she squealed in a fight to hold back.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 09-15-2017, 02:32 PM   #99
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray had figured out what it was that made his Kitten purr. This evening would be a source of hours of masturbation for months! He watched as the two mistresses circled her like a pack of wolves on a three legged lamb. He had known both Mistress Katana and Mistress SlutX for a long time. They were particularly sadistic, but more importantly, they would feed off her humiliation, almost better than he could and give her more humiliation. He also knew his pet was in highly capable hands.

While the crowd had their eyes on the three in the shower stall, Ray turned towards Meat and walked to her, pulling her legs down. He grinned down at her as she looked glassy at him. She was so tired and exhausted and had earned her break. He waved to Lee and he came over and he said, "Take her to the shower and string her up as well. When she is done getting cleaned up, put her in canary cage." Lee nodded and pulled the woman to her feet and headed her to the three women in the shower.

"Please!" He heard Kitten beg in a pleading tone as she stared at Mistress Katana, who held the dildo in her hand pumping it inside her.

"Beg to disobey your daddy and cum in front of all these people." Mistress SlutX said as she pinched Kitten's nipples hard!

Ray turned and walked to Whore and looked down at her. She was trying to watch Kitten in a way, till she saw that she was caught looking. Ray leaned down and said, "Property doesn't look around at the other property. You will be punished severely if I catch you doing that again Whore."

The woman whimpered as he climbed onto the chair and straddled Whore's face, pulling his cock out and saying, "Do your job."

As fiercely as she could manage, Whore took his cock in her mouth and started sucking hard, trying to take him as deeply as she could manage with her limited range of movement.

"AHHHH!!!!" Kitten yelled out as she came again in front of everyone!!! He looked at her and realized at some point, a scarf was tied over her eyes as Katana teased her...

Old 09-18-2017, 05:53 PM   #100
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Kitten watched helplessly as Ray walked off and left her!! Mistress Katana took the most control over Kittens actions and enjoyed making her squirm. She is also the one that made Kitten meow and at times growl, punishing her when failing to sound like a good kitten. Mistress SlutX had Kitten dancing all over the place on her toes while playing with the buttons. Everyone laughed and cheered when a loud mewling sound escaped as Kitten unwillingly fell victim to the orgasm. The hardest orgasm she has had yet as the humiliation dug its heel deeply into her.

The last thing she saw before the blindfold went on was of Whore's mouth eagerly sucking his cock. For some reason jealousy came nipping at her as it brought out unwanted questions. Although, in truth, Kitten couldn't dwell on those questions as she meowed and heard the crowd clapping when started dancing again. During the whole time however, she couldn't get that last image to go away as she wanted to enjoy her situation. Yet, if her sister pleasured him better...... Whore takes everything away.....

The two Mistresses didn't know about the jealousy and kept pushing her humiliation until Kitten was begging again. The pleading filled the room with a mixture of pathetic, helpless sounding meows and "please... May this Kitten Cum for you.....". They allowed the crowd to decide on her permission, a mixtures of "Make her hold it longer".. with "Yes, let the kitten cum again!!". At one point Kitten felt some extra mouths on her.

The two Mistresses were obvious considering where they were standing. Yet, she felt a couple more down at her feet and kissing up her latex covered legs while fingers were gliding up her inner thighs. The two extra pair of hands were holding her legs spread apart as the buzzing and zapping made Kitten mewl loudly. She knew the entire crowd was watching her now, she could feel their eyes, hear their whispers. Her face and the top of her chest a brilliant shade of red as she meowed softly in defeat, the most pleading meow she had to offer.

In seconds her screams filled the air when Mistress Katana whispered "Cum for them." Right on command, Kitten jerked and danced for her cheering audience. The extra hands holding her legs pressed on the latex as they smeared her cum to make certain she would feel it at all times. They played with her for about 10 minutes before actually cleaning her up. Which of course brought out at least two more hard orgasms.

They did what they could to wash their kitten clean and making her pretty again. Drying her off really good except for her legs, which that wetness only added to Kittens stimulation. Being latex, no one would see the see wetness, yet the humiliation of it had Kitten believing everyone could see it. They removed the outside dildo and made certain the chastity belt is as it should be as best as they could.

Once Kitten was all dressed up again, complete with heels, Mistress Katana sent her own pet off to find a particular collar. During this time, they kept toying with the still blindfolded Kitten, petting her as if she had fur. Both kept whispering things that would cause Kitten's redness to keep glowing brightly. Next thing Kitten knew is they were locking into place a posture collar that forced her face to look up. It came up to under chin and barely touching her bottom lip and it restricted the motion to her head. There is no hiding from all those eyes now!!

On the way back to Ray, they had Kitten crawling as she should be. Only Mistress Katana made Kitten crawl up to each Master or Mistress, give a slight meow and in response they would pet her on the head or down her back. All of which aroused her to no end, including all the stimulation between her legs while crawling. By the time she was Meowing at Ray's feet, not knowing it was him, she needed to cum again. All she could think about is her Daddy's cock and how much she needed it to use her right now.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl