Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 07-28-2017, 04:41 PM   #26
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Sarah started to panic as she watched him get some kind of gun out, then really panicked as she tried her best to squirm away. Unfortunately she had no where to squirm off to and the knife threated to cut into her throat if she moved too much. Blinding pain suddenly ripped through her and she jerked violently when he finished. without warning and before calmed down, the second one bit home and her own scream hurt just as much.

Her entire system went into complete shock and she couldn't stop trembling as each and every muscle jerked with such fierce. The third bite ended it for her and she barely heard the scream tear from her throat, the last thing she felt is a stream of cum running down her trembling thighs. Subconsciously she couldn't tell if she peed again or what exactly happened... Though for them... sure enough it certainly was her juices from an unseen orgasm.

Alyssia watched from the cage in sheer terror as they mutilated her little sister, shaking her head in disbelief and covering her ears. She didn't want that happening to her! She will fight tooth and nail and remain in this cage if she had too before allowing them to get near her with that gun.

"I told you my name is Alyssia!! Her name is Sarah! I will never accept anything else from assholes like you!!"

She instantly regretted her words, however it was more than too late to take them back! However, she said them with forcefulness, despite the raging fear within and she will do what she can to hold her ground. Being in the cage at least she had some form of safety, there was only one door and if she can keep kicking and biting, she should be fine.... Right? At least, that's what she wanted to tell herself....

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-29-2017, 12:56 AM   #27
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray chuckled and said, "Good. You got spirit. Your price will be high I bet." He turned back to Sarah who hung limp from her wrists. He reached up and unhooked her from the ceiling and slung her naked body over his shoulder. He walked her over to what looked like a big wooden chair with a split right down the middle.

He sat her on this thick wooden device. A waist strap and chest strap secured her upper torsoe. He strapped her arms at the wrists and biceps to the thick arm rests. each of her legs were strapped to an independent leg and once they were secure, he swivelled the legs apart widely, revealing her in her entire glory. Trails of blood dripped from her nipples and clit. Lee walked over and grabbed a wet rag and cleaned up the piercings as Sarah started to come around.

Ray walked to the wall and grabbed up a nice thick cock gag and returned to her and shoved the gag into Slut's mouth and strapped it down tightly. The older man looked at her as she finished coming too and stared up at him a moment. He said, "You did exceptional with your new jewelry. Slaves always look exceptional wearing piercings like this. Look down see for yourself."

Ray and Lee walked over to the wall and pulled out two plastic poles that held two metal prongs on the tips of each of them. As they walked towards Alyssia, Ray began, "You know, if what your sister has said is true, then the real foolish sister sits in the cage right now."

He looked to Lee who walked to the motor and turned it on. The cage started to lower till it was about u3 feet off the ground. Ray took a position on one side of the cage, Lee on the other, giving Sarah a chance to see what was about to happen without anyone blocking her eyes. He looked over to Slut and said, "Her punishment is this... for now. She will call herself Fuckmeat from now on, rather than Alyssia. So, until she recognizes it..."

He knew he had Alyssia's eyes pinned on him and never saw Lee jab her with a very powerful violit wand which caused her to nearly cling to the ceiling of the ball cage!! Ray jabbed her through bars as well, catching her hip. Ray barked, "What's your name?"

Then Lee caught her again on her butt!! Ray on her shoulder! "What's your name, girl?" He could see that his little canary still had a hard lesson ahead of her and he had all the time in the world.

Lee caught her in the side! Ray caught her right breast! She screamed again! "What your name girl?!"

Lee caught her in the left hip! Ray caught her in the shoulder! He said, "I got all night and we are going to go all night until you get your name right cunt. What is your name?"

This would go on until she admitted her name was Fuckmeat... and Sarah watched the entire thing bound and gagged unable to say or do a thing to help or hurt her...

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Last edited by momadness : 07-30-2017 at 01:09 PM.

Old 07-30-2017, 03:28 PM   #28
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Sarah woke up the pain of being moved around and to the sensation of her jaw being pried open with something thick being placed in her mouth. For that split second she panicked thinking they were shoving their cocks down her throat. Yet, the taste and texture wasn't human like, with that she realized that he had gagged her as her eyes opened more. At first the pain still gave her a hazy blur as she tried to make out what was happening, struggling to close her legs once realizing they were lewdly spread.

The air hurt the fresh piercings and she shivered from the lingering pain they caused, though she did look down with tears streaming down her cheeks. Her nipples were angry red and slightly swollen from the harsh treatment they just went through, yet the jewelry did look good. Not that she could .... nor would for that matter... ever admit it them considering how the process was done.

Though the screams of her sister quickly filled her ears and Sarah looked up to see what they were doing. Considering how they were treating her, Sarah figured her sister said something smart and is now regretting those words. They kept asking what her name is, which lead Sarah to believe that this whole ordeal had something to do with that. There was something exciting about the way she twisted and jerked around in that cage, unable to escape the zapping of those poles. Until finally Alyssia let out a blood curling scream in obvious defeat before panting and falling to the floor of her cage.

"FUCK MEAT..... MY NAME IS MEAT!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!"

Alyssia couldn't breathe and felt faint, couldn't even get one more scream out as all her body did was jerk violently towards two more painful zaps.

Sarah though didn't realize she was sucking on the thick gag as her own pain actually stimulated her clit and nipples. In reality, sucking on the gag was the only way to keep her teeth from chattering as she shivered uncontrollably to the shock her nerves went through. After a short moments though, she was actually sucking away on that gag and a hint of fresh wetness clearly visible between her spread legs.

She did feel bad for Alyssia though, yet there wasn't anything at all that she could. She is bound very securely and even then, she is secretly getting off on it all. Even if she could help, she doubted she'd be helping in the way that would free them both..

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-30-2017, 11:42 PM   #29
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray raised a hand just as Lee was about to take another shot at her. He could see she was on the verge of collapse. He handed the wand to Lee, walked up to the cage and squated down till his head was near hers. He reached in, grabbed a head ful of hair and twisted her head so her ear was closest to him. He whispered, "I didnt hear that. Is your name Alyssia or is it Meat?"

He heard the faintest word come from her lips, "Meat... sir."

Ray stood up and said, "Good girl. Lee, handcuffs."

He watched his man walk past Slut giving her nipple piercing a tug as he went causing a muffled scream, then picked up a set of cuffs and returned to the boss. Ray said, "Put your arms throught this opening of the bar. You know i will punish you again if you disobey."

He smiled as her trembling arms slid through a single opening of the cage and he hand cuffed them together. He reached to the lock of the cage, unlocked it, then said, "Come out of there Meat."

Lee walked behind her and stuck the wand into her back again driving her like cattle out of the cage, till Ray had her by the arm and pushed her towards a large wooden table with thick leather cuffs on each corner. Lee walked just behind, ready to poke her again.

Ray said, "Get on the table Meat. Now." He felt her start to push away only to be shot in the butt again. She screamed and cried hard as she climbed on the table. He figured she knew what was coming. He grinned as Lee strapped her legs onto the table while Ray un cuffed her hands and strapped the leather cuffs on. This put her In a position of open exposure and helplessness.

He reache to the other side of the table and strapped her at the chest and stomach. She would go no where till he was ready for her to go. Ray leaned down and took one last strap over her forehead, securing it in place as well.

He said, "We have one last thing to do tonight beforw you can rest for the night." Lee picked up the needle gun and loaded the toy.

15 minutes later, Ray checked the restraints of both women and confirmed they were solid and locked. He watche Lee slide a gag into Meats mouth. Ray walked to Slut and knelt in front of her and said, "In the morning, we are going to talk... alone. I believe what you told me. You brought me a slave to sell. I want more slaves to sell. If you can figure a way to bring me more, there may be a greater opportunity here for you." He let his fingers slide along her pussy, fingering her clit. He watched her moan and buck slightly. He said, "One question. Are you and her virgins? There is a Lot of money in virginity..."

He slid his finger inside her bluching face and smiled to feel her hymen. He said, "Good girl."

Lee looked down at the fresh piercing of slut, her bolts were purple rather than silver. He said, "Those make these tits look amazing. I am curious, you a virgin?" He squeezed each then felt inside her for her hymen before he saidsaid, "You are. Perfect. Sleep well Meat. We begin training tomorrow."

Ray watched Slut buck on his fingers and a small stream of cum hit the concrete floor. As he pulled his hand away, it was very wet. He said, ""Tomorrow, we begin training. If you are a good slut, i may even let you train Meat over there some. If your good. Sleep well..."

Ray got up and met Lee at the door. They turned off the main dungeon lights leaving the glow of digital clock to fill the room. Ray said, "Sleep well pets. We begin the real work tomorrow." They left the dungeon, locking the door from the outside.

Ray told Lee, "Have Tits come to my room tonight. I am quite in need of relief from this."

"Yes sir. Sleep well." They went up stairs and off to their own areas to reast.

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 07-31-2017, 12:19 PM   #30
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

After being zapped so many times, Alyssia the Meat could barely walk, let alone fight them anymore. Her nerves were all shot and her body was quickly shutting down, mentally and physically. The table just screamed rape, she knew they were not done with her, they haven't gotten their cocks wet yet. The last zap is what broke her though as she climbed on the table, unable to fight as they strapped her down.

The two piercings to her nipples had body jerking more violently than the zaps had done, jerking and twitching so painfully that she didn't even feel the rest of what happened afterwards. She felt the last stud going into her pussy, yet she was in so much pain already that it was more of a prick than a sharp agonizing bite. His words fell on deaf ears as she became unresponsive to the groping of her breasts, or his invading finger. Her mouth was already gaping and drooling that gag wasn't any problem at all when being put into place. It wasn't long afterwards that her world found darkness while her body shivered and twitched.

Sarah the Slut felt a pinch of jealous as once again her sister gained the spot light for several moments. She watched helplessly as they explored her body while piercing it the same way as hers. From her position, she couldn't really see what color the studs were, but she knew they were different than hers. Granted silver is her favorite, still, she wondered why Alyssia would prettier looking jewelry.

By the time he came back to Sarah, she had been silently crying, her cheeks flushed with tear stains trailing down them. His words confused her though..... to sell?... She didn't want to be.....

The rest of that thought fleeted far from thought as his finger went inside of her, without any resistance her body reacted instantly. Whimpers and drool formed around the now painful gag as her hips bucked.... Against all odds she came for him and her eyes rolled shut from the small amount of pleasure.

Though as they left, Sarah couldn't sleep with that one light one, it drove her insane to have any kind of light when sleeping. Not to mention the position is rather uncomfortable and the air kept kissing her freshly wet cunt, constantly making her clit dance. Not to mention she couldn't stop shivering as her own nerves were still in shock, her head still pounded from getting hit by the gun. Also, she was still very cold from her wet hair and never really getting warm after that freezing shower.

Alyssia slept soundly, she was dead to the world and Sarah knew she would be hard to wake up in the morning. Eventually after about three hours, sleep did take over, Sarah used her long hair to block out the clocks light and rested her head against the back of the chair.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-31-2017, 12:58 PM   #31
momadness
Literotica Guru

At precisely 7AM, the dungeon doors opened and the lights flickered on. Two women walked into the room, naked as the day they were born save for leather arm, ankle, wrist, and thigh cuffs, a pair of nipple and clit studs, latex thigh high skin tight leggings and matching latex arm gloves, and a leather hood covering their entire head save a pair of eye holes and breathing holes. The girl to the left wore red leather and latex while the girl on the right wore white latex and leather attire. The girl on the left had a tattoo just above her ass that said 'Tits' while the girl on the right had a tattoo that read 'Cunt'. each of them bore a silver tray with a variety of items on them.

Both girls said nothing as they walked past the two captives, then each turned and headed to one of the women. Tits walked up to Slut and set the tray on a table next to her. She picked up a urinal tray and set it on the ground directly in front of her. She then reached to the tray and picked up a cloth with a little antiseptic on it and began to clean the new piercings, being exceptionally gentle with them as she made sure she was cleaned. She then picked up a dish with water and a sponge in it, then proceeded to carefully give Slut a bath. The entire while saying nothing as the ball gag under her hood kept her from speaking. All she did was meet Slut's eyes as she was touched and cleaned with pity.

Cunt walked to the table and set her tray down next to her girl. She sat a urinal tray under her hips so she could relieve herself, then picked up the cloth and began to clean the piercings. She made no attempt to wake her up at the moment. Once she was done, she began the sponge bath as well, which did end up waking up Meat in a start! As Meat began to buck and jerk about, Cunt reached up with latexed fingers and gently caressed her cheek looking at her with sad eyes.

When the bath was done, Tits set the tray aside and then reached behind Slut's head and unfastened the gag and removed it from her. As she did, she took her finger and pressed it to her lips as a motion to stay quiet. She reached to small pill cup that held a single white tablet in it. The cup had the word 'Antibiotic' on it. She took the pill and the bottle of water and pressed the lip to her lips. She helped her wash down the pill with the water.

Cunt had a little more difficult time as Meat began to thrash adn yell as the gag came off. Cunt pressed her finger to her lips in the same effort only to have no effect. From the distance, Ray's voice yelled, "What is all that noise?! Tits! Cunt! KNEEL!!!"

Both women instantly dropped to a kneeling position on the floor without a moment's hestitation. Ray walked into the room and glanced at Slut who sat there trembling, then to Meat who had started crying of all things. He walked over to her and grabbed the pill cup and said, "This is an antibiotic. You will take it willing or I will shove it down your throat. Open your mouth Meat!!!"

After a few moments, he said, "Very well!" He reached his hand into her mouth and wedge her mouth open enough to shove the pill inside and then poured water into her mouth, before backing out and clamping her mouth shut. He said, "Swallow or drown. Your call!"

He watched as her throat gulped the pill and water down. He said, "These slaves are here to see to your needs. They are not allowed to speak nor do anything other than what they are commanded to do. If you give them any more hard times, I will punish them... and then punish you twice as hard. Now ... Tits... Cunt. Feed them."

He walked over to the wall and picked up a violet wand once again and turned to watch as the slaves began to feed both of them a bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar and raisins. He leaned up on Slut's chair as she at and said, "Have you given thought to what we talked about? Are you willing to take the next step?"

Old 07-31-2017, 03:31 PM   #32
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Sarah was like a light switch, the second the light turned on, her eyes were wide open. Painfully wide as the brightness blinded her a few short moments. The cleaning process was more than painful and she flinched each time the piercings were touched and cleaned. Although, she didn't sleep very well at all and had no real fight in her even watching her sister was exhausting.

Naturally she didn't trust the pill, having no idea what it truly is or what it will do to her. The idea of being drugged out of mind while they rape her almost had a comforting sensation to it. She didn't fear that it would kill her, he's already proven that killing them is off the table. No, he wanted to sell them and dead girls don't sell very well at all. Oatmeal wasn't her favorite of foods and she had to gag it down, but ate it all the same while thinking of what he said last night.

It still confused her as she honestly didn't know what he meant by it all. Does he want her to point out those he can snag and sell? That is certainly what it sounds like to her... Then she smirked a little too loud as she thought of those twin girls that bullied her all her life, even today they still push her around.

"I-I think I can do what you ask... W-What does the next step involve Sir?"

She took a glance over at her sister, hearing her pee into the urinal pan and it almost had a chain reaction on her own need to pee. Yet, her legs were spread apart so anyone can see it happening, more than likely resulting in calling her piss again. It wouldn't be easy, but she decided to hold it back for now and if she gets to a point to where she can't hold it.. well.. she'll just deal with it then.. Plus there was this girl in front of her too, which didn't help the choice much.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-31-2017, 04:17 PM   #33
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray smiled as she asked curiously about what he meant and said, "Oh... we will get to those details later. For now, just know that your very life is in my hand now. I will admit though...". He knelt down in front of her, meeting her eye to eye and said, "You impressed me with your act. Something tells me you are getting more than you bargained for but I see the hungry eyes you have when we tormented your sister yesterday and when she was pierced. You want your sister to suffer. I like that about you."

He moved the pan between her legs away, then stood up and stepped directly in front of her, stepping on a small step custom built into the chair. He said, "What price would you pay to be given more chances to hurt her?" He reached to his fly and opened it, pulling his cock out. He said, "Would you be willing to suck your Master's dick without being forced to? Would you choke on it? Would you choke on it till you nearly passed out? What price... would you pay?" he saw her eyes locked on his cock and he waited to see what she would do. He reached back and unfastened the foreheard strap, letting her move her head.

Cunt finished feeding Meat and then quietly slipped the gag back into her mouth. She gathered all her things, then quietly left the room with them, only to return a few minutes later to a position of standby against one of the room's walls. Tits got up when her Master moved in to take over and did the same, leaving with the items and returning to stand next to Cunt silent and waiting.

Lee walked back into the room and headed towards Meat and leaned on the table looking down at her. He said, "Did you sleep well?" He let his hand touch her flat tummy and said, "I slept like a baby."

He felt her tremble as he shifted his eyes towards Ray and waited for a nod from him. Ray was positioned in such a way that Slut could see her sister. Lee looked down at her and said, "Let's get that gag out of your mouth." He reached over and popped it out."

He pulled a knife from the table and said, "You have figured out why you are here now. The question is... can you accept it. You see those two over there. Tits and Cunt. We captured them several months back and they are about to go on the auction block in three days at the party." He took the kinfe and pressed it onto the stud in her left breast and flicked it. He said, "Are... are you crying? Come on now... no need to cry." He wiped her tears away and said, "Your transition will be much smoother the sooner you accept what is happening to you. Tits took to the life almost immediately and she has served her Owner so very well. Cunt... it took her some time but now she is nearly as quick to obey and anyone else he has trained. They both know that if they obey like the good little girls they are... they get rewarded. If they disobey, life becomes very uncomfortable for them. The same goes with you." He flicked her right nipple. He said, "So... answer me to questions and remember to use respect when talking. What is your name? Are you a virgin?"

Ray looked down at Sarah as she was encapsulated at what Lee was doing and slapped her face one time hard enough to shock her a bit and said, "Well. I am waiting. What price will you pay ... slut."

Old 07-31-2017, 05:06 PM   #34
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Sarah the Slut couldn't believe what she is hearing, in her own way denying what he said to be true. Though, looking over at Lee working on getting Alyssia to respond did bring excitement and her clit painfully twitched. Yet she flinched from the slap and was face to face with a real mans cock. It isn't that she hasn't seen one before, her boyfriend is always flashing his worthless cock around. Yet this one in front of her was so much bigger and the scent wasn't of booze.

"I-I have never... really... sucked on.. one before Sir..."

Not a real one anyway, yet he didn't need to know that as she leaned forward and licked the very tip. There it was again, that excitement rushing to her very core and her nipples painfully got hard. Of course she didn't want to make him wait any longer and soon her mouth wrapped around the entire head. He will soon find out that she has practiced a lot as she swallowed his more of his length willingly and she never once gagged. His cock is bigger than the toy she used, yet the concept is the same.

She heard her sister scream out, though didn't bother looking in their direction to see what happened. Instead she lifted her eyes up to meet his gaze so he can see that hunger he spoke of. Another scream filled the air and he saw that excitement flashing through those copper eyes that looked up to him.

Alyssia the Meat wouldn't answer him, doing what she could to turn her head away from him and the scene of her sister sucking on their kidnappers cock. It disgusted her that Sarah would do something vile like that so willingly. Right now that isn't her problem, what Sarah does now is no longer her concern, she needed to survive. Although, she didn't want to speak to these men anymore either, keeping her lips sealed shut until she needed to scream out.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-31-2017, 05:18 PM   #35
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray looked down at her and said, "Good. Your tongue... rub it on the tip... now hum... Oh...oh yes.... that's it. Back and forth. Keep going slut."

Lee looked down at her and said, "You refuse to give your name. Let's try a little different tactic then. He slid the cock gag into her mouth again then went and picked up a single chain about 4 foot long, then three more chains which were connected together and held clamps on each end. Lee connected the clamps to the studs on each of her nipples and the clit. He disregarded all of her thrashing about which only made things worse for her...

Ray said, "you have that hungry look in your eye slut. You could almost cum watching your sister's torture can't you? Yes... That is the look I have been seeking out all this time. Suck slut. Choke yourself on it."

Lee took the single chain and snapped into onto the middle of the three chains connected to her most sensitive regions and then tossed the other end through the hoop over the table, letting it hang loose in his hand. He looked down at his girl and said, "This is not going to stop just because you think you can resist. We break all resistence Meat. Now. Answer my questions. What is your name? Are you a virgin?" He gave a tug on the chain sending a ripple into her very sore nipples causing her to scream again! He popped the gag from her mouth and said, "I am listening." He tugged on the chain again very lightly... but with the threat of ever increasing pulls.

Ray looked at Slut and saw her eyes roll into her head as she heard Meat scream in agony! He said, "Make me cum slut. Drink every drop. If you do, I will allow you to play with your sister. Play Lee's little game. Suck harder... faster... yes... that's it!!!"

Lee gave another tug, cinching another link of the chain over the hoop and pulling on all three sensitive nubs and said, "It will stop once you answer my questions meat. What is your name? Are you a virgin?"

Old 07-31-2017, 05:56 PM   #36
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

There were still a few inches that Slut couldn't get down her throat, he was just so much bigger than what she has been practicing on. She had something that would match her boyfriends cock... This... this ended up being so much better than the fake nasty toy. Although she did find it odd that he wanted her to choke, she was always under the impression that men liked a girl that can suck it all down without gagging.

Hearing her sister scream though made Slut want more, her clit pulsed with such a need that she didn't know she had. Somehow this man before her saw that need and seemed to be feeding off it. Slut forced herself to impale him down her throat further, pressing her nose up against his pelvis. He can feel her gagging as she fought hard to swallow, her eyes swelling with tears as she cut off her own air by pressing harder onto him. He wanted her on the verge of passing, that's what she will give him.

Meat on the other hand wasn't having it as good as her baby sister, her screams filled every corner of the room as he had his fun with her. She tried so hard to hold back it, to not give him the satisfaction of hearing her call herself such a vulgar name again. He already knew she was virgin, things that she couldn't understand and yet he kept repeating the same question.

"Meat.... My name is Mea....Meat.... Virgin.. Meat is a virgin.... Meat is a virgin... Meat..is.. a.... "

Her eyes were rolling shut as her body once again jerked from the pain, doing what it can to follow the chains to prevent them from ripping the piercings out.

Slut shivered as she came from hearing her sister finally answer Lee. All the while she did what she could to force herself to choke and gag on his cock. Drooling down her chin and onto his sac as she kept pressing her nose tightly to his pelvis. Honestly she didn't know if she could swallow all his cum or not, something that the toys don't do so she's never experienced it before. Though she is sure as hell going to try her best... After all, that is what Slut is suppose to do right?

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-31-2017, 10:31 PM   #37
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray had never expected his little slut to take to his cock with such fervor and need as she clamped on his too, driving it has far down into her throat as she could handle!! It was a sight of sheer beauty!

Lee heard her say her name and he let the pressure off the chains... letting the loose end slid over the hoop and fall onto her belly. He leaned in and said, "If any person in here ever hears you refer to yourself as anything other than Meat little pet... i will tear your nipple right off. Challenge me if you dare. Am i clear?"

He smiles as through her weapy cries, he hears her say, "Meat understands"

Lee grinned and said, "Good girl."

Ray looked down at Slut and saw her eyes shift from him to her sister over and over... moaning... cumming so hard as she tried choking on his cock. He reached dow to her hair and pulled her head off his cock and said, "Do you know why i want Slut to choke on Daddy's cock?"

He saw her eyes stare at him but said nothing. He said, "To show effort. Anyone can do anything so long as it is comfortable, but force them to willingly push past their comfort zone, and that is the true testiment. Slut... you are showing yourself worthy." He stepped down and went over to the wall, pulling down a thick corded wand massager and a clamp. He leaned down and slid the clamp in place, then slid the wand into the clamp, sliding it firmly onto her clit. He flicked it on and Slut instantly began to scream in pleasure!!

Lee saw Meat turn her head to her sister and he slapped her face... hard and said, "Your eyes never leave me. A slave's first and sole duty is to serve and they cant serve unless they see their Master."

Once Meats eyes remained on him, he said, "Good girl. Cunt... reward our little guest with your tongue. You will find Cunt's tongue delectable." The white latexed woman jumped up, race to the table and crawled between her legs, pushing her ass high in the air invitingly. Her finger spread Meats lips and she began to lap the sensitive clit and dip into her pussy.

Ray looked down at Slut and said, "You may orgasm Slut. You earned the right showing me how you are willing to choke on me. Daddy is proud of you." He watched her buck on the wand and a stream of cum squirted from her body!!!

Ray stepped back onto the step, grabbed her hair and said, "No matter how distracted Slut is, she will always serve. He shoved his cock back down her throat... pushing her nose onto his pelvis... then backing her out and oushing in. He said, "Never forget... a slave's purpose is to please Daddy. Now drink my cum!" He rammed his cock down her throat like a piston!!! Stopping only when cum shot down her throat as her eyes started rolling into her head!

As Slut came on the forced face fucking, Lee leaned in licking her nipples while Cunt lapped her into the first orgams she would have with them!!

Old 08-01-2017, 01:00 AM   #38
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Slut gasped sharply as he pulled her off his cock and for a split second feared that she had done something wrong. Though hearing his question, followed by an answer to a silent question she had, that fear died somewhat while watching him go to the wall. What really tossed her world for a loop is how he used Daddy instead Sir or Master... However, there wasn't really much time to think about it or even question it as she watched him put the wand in place.

Her eyes grew wide when he turned it on and the surge of vibrations took over any other thought. Instantly her hips jerked and humped up towards that wand without a care of who was watching. Between sucking on him and hearing her sister scream, Slut really needed this orgasm, more than she honestly thought she needed. Slut couldn't believe how much she was getting off on all this and she eagerly accepted his cock. At this point she didn't care how ruthless he used her, the need to cum killed the shyness.

FuckMeat felt strange as she admitted to her defeat for now and she felt that strange sensation more so as he slapped her. Now that the chains have relaxed from their pulling, her clit was dancing to a wild tune she's never felt before. When the air kissed between her trembling legs, she could have sworn she felt wetness between them. She didn't want to speak anymore, especially to Lee, yet for reasons she couldn't comprehend, she wanted him.

No one has ever dominated Meat before, her boyfriend is too wussy of a boy to even consider hurting her. It was like her body begged for this punishment though, it hummed and had a glow of excitement as the flush grew from her cheeks to her chest. When he demanded the other girl to come over and lick her pussy as a reward, Meat shook her head in protest. She didn't want anyone touching her anymore, she wanted to be left alone.

That is until she felt that girls tongue and her eyes grew wide at the sensation, trying to fight and resist the pleasure it brought her. Shaking her head again to protest, almost wanting the pain versus pleasure.... She didn't want to give them the satisfaction of hearing her first orgasm. Then Lee went for her very painful nipple, it was over then, her body thrashed against the restraints. Her chest pushing up towards his lashing tongue as she screamed out with pleasure instead of pain.

Meanwhile Slut felt like she was drowning as she choked on his seed. It was a fight for sure to drink it all down while riding out a very intense orgasm, though that struggle only increased the ride. Her cum squirted all over the wand, splashing between his thighs and the floor. Slut writhed painfully within the confines of her chair as the wand kept going, tears streaming down her burning red cheeks. As she fought between gaining a life giving breathe and the struggle to swallow every drop, her nails claws at the arms of the chair.

Both her wrists and ankles were screaming in pain as she strained so hard against them. Forced herself to open her teary eyes once more to look up into his gaze, giving him almost pleading look, begging for air. Yet there was a hint of hunger for more... A hunger that confused her and even that confusion could be seen hidden in the depths of those glazed eyes.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 08-01-2017, 09:43 AM   #39
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray watched Slut swallow every pulsing hot steamy drop of his seed before he pulled his cock from her throat giving her that precious air she so desperately needed! Fortunately, though she got her air, her hips seemed to rock on the wand, causing the piercings to rattle and sending her into another orgasm!

The older man slid off the step once more and knelt down and turned off the wand. He said, "Plenty of time for that... later." He watched her groan in discouragement as her hips rocked once more on the still wand, hoping for another one. He grabbed her hair and forced her head to look at Meat and said, "You want to hurt her... don't you? You want to do more to her than just watch... right?"

"Slut wants... to hurt ... Meat..." Slut muttered remembering to speak of herself in third person. This was something he hadn't actually taught her yet, but she already seemed to know the rule as if it was inbred into her.

Ray smiled and said, "If I let Slut out of this chair, will Slut try to fight me or escape? I need your word Slut."

Lee glanced over at those two and grinned a moment before leaning into Meat and running his fingers between Meat's pussy and Cunt's tongue and said, "You are soaked Meat. So wet." He took the left nipple stud and rotated it in his hand, causing her to scream out a weak scream! He felt spread the lips open as best as the piercing would allow on meat and he said, "Cunt, bite it."

He watched the white latexed woman lean in and bite the clit which was already so very red and enflamed!!! Meat exploded in an orgasm, squirting massive cum all over Cunt's face as she rolled that clit in her teeth! All the while, Lee stared directly down at her face saying, "Keep looking at me Meat. Keep looking. DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES!!" he slapped her face... once... then again till her eyes flicked open again staring at him causing more of the same orgasm to rock her system.

Ray smiled and said, "Slut. You have promised to be a good girl for your Daddy. Do you know why I want you to call me Daddy, slut?"

He looked at her and held her head taunt, before leaning into her ear and whispering so only she can hear, "Because a slave can be owned by many Masters, but only 1 Daddy. If you what you are showing me to be, I am going to keep you instead of sell you. You have to first show me what how far you are going to go for me though." He reached the straps on her waist and chest and unfastened them. He said, "Do not move until I give permission." One at a time, he took the straps from her still body as her eyes remained locked on his. Like a perfect obedient puppy, she obeyed.

Once she was free, he got up and walked to the wall, giving her ample time to get up and mount any kind of resistence, and picked up a leather crop that would be used on a horse and a leash. He returned to her and was glad to see she hadn't moved. He snapped the leash on the collar and then said, "Come with me. You have permission to move."

Ray led her to the table where Meat lay fighting off the waves of pain and orgasms being forced on her. He let Slut stand there and watch as he moved her arms behind her back, interlacing her fingers together. He whispered, "This is how you stand when you are not doing something, it's called Standby. Now look at that. Look at that beauty!!!"

He raised a hand and Cunt and Lee stopped torturing Meat. He said, "It's your turn. Show us what you are willing to do to this piece of Meat. Don't permanently harm her though. I don't want any toy broken that I own." He handed her the crop and waited with eager anticipation as the girls eyes met...

Old 08-01-2017, 08:12 PM   #40
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Slut had a difficult time to not slip into her subspace while focusing on what he had to say. When he explained about being called Daddy, the shock if his words hit her. The last thing she expected was for him to keep her, especially this soon when he doesn't even know her. Again, it had her questioning what it is that he sees that she couldn't. Seeing her sister in the situation that she's in was very arousing, yet she didn't think it seriously meant anything. Even the pity look in Tits eyes had a strange effect on her as well.

"I... This little Slut.. understands Daddy.."

After he released she glanced over at the other slave kneeling by the wall. Then casually glanced over at Cunt feasting on her trapped sister. She almost wondered if they too call him by that title, then again she overheard Lee say they were selling them. All the same, how many have gotten close enough to.... Sarah shook her head as it didn't matter at this point in time, the future is always unknown.

Right now that future is apparently in her hand as she looked over at the crop he gave her, then glancing up at him to see if he is serious or not. There wasn't any hint at all to indicate this is a trick of some kind, a faint smile teased the corners of her lips.

"Thank you Daddy... Cunt is it?.. May she continue with what she is doing? Please Daddy.."

Slut crawled onto the table to straddle over sisters trembling belly, seeing the fear and hint of anger in those green eyes refreshed that hunger. Meat started to breathe heavier as her second orgasm started to creep in as Cunt kept licking and sucking.

"Slut doesn't wish for her to cum yet Daddy. Can Cunt simply tease her? To Keep Meat on edge?"

She glanced over at Ray and Lee for their approval, though it also caused Meat to spit at her. The spit landing on Sluts face and it slid down her cheek. Without any hesitation, Slut slapped her sister hard enough to leave a red print on her cheek. Then she leaned down, grabbing a good handful of hair and kissed her hard enough that it made Meats lip bleed a little. After breaking the kiss, Sarah laid down fully on her sisters squirming body and whispered into her ear, no caring if the men heard or not.

"This little Slut will give Daddy our other sister... And the golden twins.... Little Slut is certain Daddy will love having two sets of twins to sell.. Dear sister.. Or is it Meat now?"

Slut glanced sideways towards the two men with a sly look in her eyes, wondering what they would think of that idea. With a quick motion she had to sit up again before Meat attempted to bite at her cheek, within a second the crops leather tip came smacking hard on Meats nipple.

"Did you just try to bite me Meat? This isn't the best of positions for such actions.... FuckMeat."

Quickly the crop came down again on both nipples this time, then grabbing the gag that sat next to her head and putting it back into Meats mouth. Roughly turning her head so Meat can look at Lee again, making sure that her sister met with his gaze.

"Sir told you to keep looking at him, that is what you will do... Meat.."

After that Slut began to smack the crop down in various places over Meats breasts, enjoying the red hue that started to show. All the while, her wetness coated on her sisters writhing belly as she enjoyed the muffled whimpers of her sister.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 08-02-2017, 07:57 AM   #41
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray glanced over at Lee and he returned the look. The other sister? The golden twins? Two sets of twins? He normally never trained more than 2 at a time just because he didn't want to pop on any law enforcement radar, but the opportunity to train five women, four of them twins seemed like a rare once in a lifetime opportunity. It could set him for life with that kind of income.

Ray turned his eyes towards Slut as she slapped Meat across the face and grinned. If this woman was willing to give up one sister, would she give up more? Did he finally find the slave who shared his heart for training?

The flogger came down on Meat and they watched her flail and fight the restraints to no avail. His cock was already starting to quiver again at the site. Was the woman formerly known as Sarah the one?

Lee took great pleasure in watching Meat struggle to maintain eye contact, but it was evident that between the lashings of the flogger, cunt's tongue on her clit, and his demanding stare at her, she was about to fail.

He reached up and grabbed Slut's arm as she was about to come down with another lashing and he said, "Slut. Hold. I want to make a small addition to this."

Ray walked over to Cunt and ran his fingers along her spine and said, "Keep licking Cunt. You are a good Cunt. Your Master is proud of you. Keep going." The woman's ass literally began to wiggle like a happy puppy. He saw Slut look back at him and his hand on Cunt and then turn and stare at Meat once again.

Lee walked to the wall and pulled down a latex hood of white. This hood had a hole the back of the head and a hole for her nose to stick out from. There was no eye holes at all. He also picked up a thick white studded collar with four steel links around it and a pair of hearing protection inserts. He turned and walked back to Meat, standing at the head of the table just an arm's reach from both girls. He set the items down and grabbed Meat's hair, pulling it back behind her head and sliding it through the hole in the back of the mask. He slid the mask over her head, the cock gag still tucked inside the hood. He looked down at Meat and said, "The sooner you realize you are nothing but holes to fuck, the sooner you will find satisfaction. No one harms any other slave without your Master's permission."

He slid the hearing protection into her ears, blocking off about 80% of the sound, then slid the hood over her head, positioning her nose through the hole in the front. Finally, he slide the matching collar around her neck, strapped it down and locked it. That would knock out another 10% of the sound. He had taken away her sight, hearing, and ability to speak due to the cock gag stuck in her mouth.

Ray was pleased to see Meat losing her senses and took it upon himself to walk to Slut and say, "Her body will become far more sensitive now with her sight and hearing gone. However, do not hit her with that flogger like a lumberjack hits a tree with an axe. You have permission to cause pain with her, but you will not harm her. If you permanently damage any property I allow you to touch, you will find yourself in worse hell that you can imagine. Let me show you."

He took the flogger from her and said, "It's all in the wrist motion. Power hits start from the shoulder, precision hits remain in the wrist." He took the flogger and flicked it like a whip, catching Slut's right breast with a sting!!! He flicked it on the left nearly as quickly with eqaul sting!! He smiled as she recoiled and moaned from the hit. He said, "Now look at her. You do that to her. She will respond."

He stepped back and watched her take a few practice flicks in the air to practice, then returned to what she was doing to Meat. Meat thrashed and moaned, screaming under the restraining conditions!

Old 08-03-2017, 11:46 AM   #42
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Meat didn't like what was happening one bit, she did what little she could fight having the hood put on. That fight was a very pointless and worthless fight though as she was so bound. Once the hood was put into place though, she started sobbing to the point of not being able to control her breathing. She hated the hood, she hated being bound, worse of all, she hated the fact that her sister is enjoying this. The sobbing muffled by the gag and hood made it impossible to tell if they were actual sobs, or sounds of pleasure.

Sarah knew that they were sobs though by the way her body trembled beneath her. But she didn't say anything or do anything to allow Meat any kind of peace. There were more than plenty of times when both sisters tormented her and made her break down into tears. Sarah hoped that this will not be the only time she makes Meat cry as there are years worth of tears to return.

Sarah's body was humming with the after affects of his examples. The few lashes he did on her were painful and at first she flinched at them unsure about being hit. To be honest, she obviously still didn't trust him and kept waiting for the trick out of all this to come out and play. So to get hit the stinging flogger brought back some of that fear, however she didn't move away or try to cover herself up as she used her for example. It did also bring back quite a bit of her shyness while listening to him, almost like she is realizing for the first time of what she is doing.

Her first few hits were very shy compared to how they were moments ago. Before he explained how to do it, she wasn't in the right state of mind to anything properly, all she knew is that she's capable of beating her sister for once. And it felt good. After the instructions though, she fully realized the damage she could have easily done and was now afraid to go further. Especially with her sister sobbing as violently as she was, Sarah thought for sure that Meat would suffocate.

"Thank you Daddy.... What you showed me helps."

Slut kept going though, no matter how much Meat hated it all. After all, there were actually worse things they had done to her in the past. Nothing but pain at times, at least this is meant to be pleasurable pain, the kind that will eventually make Meat turn into a cum slut. Something that Slut has never really experienced, in fact thanks to her sisters, she's honestly afraid of pain.

She waited until Meat began to roll her hips with eagerness, her sobbing turned into pleading moans and Slut can feel by the motion of her body that Meat is about to cum again. Suddenly she stopped flogging those very red and abused breasts, asking for Cunt to stop and return to where the other slave knelt. Slowly she freed Meat of the gag, it took some work because of the hood, but once it was free. She kissed Meat once more to see if Meat would submit now and she did. Returning Sluts kiss with a needy desire, humping her hips at the loss of Cunts mouth.

Slut honestly didn't know what she was doing with Meat, but knew that her Daddy and Lee were expecting a show. She just hoped that she is doing a good enough job in providing that show for them as she turned around. Positioning herself to straddle over Meats head, letting her drooling wet pussy hover above Meats mouth. Slut didn't know how to force Meat to do what Cunt was doing, so when Meat turned her head away to the side, Slut wasn't sure how to handle it.

That didn't matter though, her pussy and scent still filled the only air that Meat was able to get. Shortly after Slut got comfortable again, she began flogging the rest of Meats body, striking at her legs, belly and pussy until Meat had her orgasm.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 08-03-2017, 12:45 PM   #43
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray watched as Slut moved her hips over Meat's head. She was definitely a novice at this whole thing but for what he had seen so far, she had vast potential. How far would she be willing to go. As Meat orgasmed again, he watched Meat's tongue reach out and try to reach for Slut's pussy. That is when Ray raised his hand and watched Slut freeze. He pointed to the ground next to him and waited.

After a few seconds, he saw Slut slid off the table and walk to him. Ray slowly turned his head to her and waited. Slut lowered herself to her knees in front of him. Ray gave a nod and said, "I will train you in what I expect from you...". He paused at the sound of Meat faint orgasm filling the air. Her sex smelled so delicious too. He kept his eyes on Slut and said, "Come with me."

He turned and started to walk towards the corner of the dungeon before he stopped, looked at her and said, "When you are ordered to follow, you crawl on all fours.... like a little kitty would." He continued to the couch, watching her crawl on all fours. He pointed to a place near the edge of the couch and waited for her to kneel. He sat on the couch and then looked at her and said, "Slut is going to tell me what she meant by... other twin. And Golden twins. Slut is going to tell me how she intends to give them to me."

Lee smiled as he looked at this woman on the table and said, "I think you need some more time in the latex." He walked to the wall and pulled out a chestless straight jacket, a pair of horse hoof boots, the three pronged chain from earlier, a different head hood with blinders on them, a pair of hobble chains, a sing tail crop and an anal plug that held a simulated horses tail on it. He rolled the hood up just a tad bit more and popped out the ear plug and said, "Meat will not move unless Master moves her. If you do move, Meat will suffer." He grabbed her clit clamp and jerked it hard. This caused Meat to nearly orgasm... again!

He slid the ear piece in place, shoved the cock gag into her mouth and replaced the hood a hood that had eye holes, a nose hole, and two black leather blinders on either side forcing her to see only what was directly in front of her. He smiled as he removed one hand from the table and cuff, then slid it into the jacket sleeve. He unfastened the other hand and slid it into the sleeve as well. He positioned the jacket so her breasts stuck out the front, then moved her arms under her breasts and around her back, securing them in place firmly behind her back. He ran the groin strap under her bottom and between her legs, securing it to the bottom of the front of the jacket.

He went to the right leg, uncuffed it, then slid her foot into the modified ballet boot which had a simulated horses hoof for support rather than two single points. He secured it with a lock before repeating the process to the right leg. He connected a hobble chain between the two ankles, the slid her off the table forcing her to balance on the two horse hoof boots. He then took the three prong chain and snapped them onto her breast hoops and down to her clit hoop. The weight tugged hard on the hoops causing her to whimper. He turned her around to face the table and pushed over it, her ass in the air. He lubbed the plug with her pussy juices which dripped down her legs and then leaned in and said, "Bet you never had anal before have you? This is going to hurt...".

He slid the anal plug into her ass... pushing it deeper and deeper, causing her to scream under the gag struggling and wiggling to get away from it. He was relentless though until the plug was secured at the neck, the horse tail dangling between her legs now. He walked to the wall and pulled out a pair of horse leads and returned. He smiled as he took the front lead and caught a link in the chain with it and pulled on it, forcing her to walk forward. He used the second to swat her ass... hard when she resisted. He looked to Ray and said, "Looks like I might have another pony for the carraige."

Ray... excited with what Slut was telling him, looked up at Lee and said, "Yes indeed. Yes indeed. We have some business to attend to. Looks like we may be getting a LOT more company before long..."

Old 08-03-2017, 03:21 PM   #44
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Slut thought for sure she was in trouble for something when he stopped her and instructed her to get off the table. Heart pounded hard within her chest expecting some kind of punishment or scolding. Although she didn't know what she would have done wrong. Looking back over at Meat, she didn't cause any real damage, no broken skin or anything to indication something worthy of punishment.

Though he didn't do anything and asked for her to follow him, naturally getting up to walk behind him. Yet he requested that she crawl.... like a kitten? Why?.....

There was no room for argument or protesting and she went back down to all fours and crawled. All the while looking back over at what Lee was doing to Meat, seeing her sister weakly fighting as he dressed her in something. Of course she was too weak so he won at every turn in their little battle.

"Meat has a twin sister... Looks just like her, only she has multicolored eyes. Green like Meats and amber like Sluts."

Slut spoke while bringing her attention back to her Daddy, with an occasional glance towards her sister. Watching as her legs practically gave out with those boots on, yet she certainly knew how to move them when he was putting the tail in. The muffled screams made Slut squirm as the need to cum rose up again.

"The golden twins are their best friends. Amber and Lexi. They met in junior high and have been inseparable ever since. All four of them though like to beat, abuse and humiliate me in front of their petty friends. Chrissy... Meats Twin.. Is a cop though, getting her here might be tricky. I was thinking that I can give her a call and tell her we need a ride. The golden twins will be easier, they are college cheerleaders and love to party so all that needs to be done is send em an invite to a false party."

Slut heard the stomping of the hoof as Meat kept trying hard to get away from Lee and that invading plug, stomping and kicking at the floor much like an angry pony would do. For some reason that sight filled Slut with so much excitement, then to see her being forced to walk on such trembling legs... Slut practically came right there on the spot! Meat couldn't walk for many reasons, the shoes were impossible and hurt her feet, the shock of having the plug rip into her ass made her want to pass out. On top of that, she felt the cum of her previous orgasms streaming down her legs.

Seeing her sister like that however also brought in some regret. Truthfully she didn't think this plan through and didn't think things would go so far. She especially didn't want to see her sisters sold off, she wanted to keep them close so she can watch them be humiliated at all times. Not wanting to miss a thing. Yet, that look in the now dressed up ponies eyes, pleading for help, begging her sister to stop this, is what gave her that pinching regret feeling.

"Daddy.... May I .... May Slut.. ask what exactly it is you see in me? Why would you wish to keep Slut? Slut is nothing special.. a nothing that no one wants... Slut is broken... Meat and the others made certain of that.."

She said that last part a bit colder than she intended to while glaring at her pony sister with refreshed hatred and a hint of sadness.

"You have the other slaves... like Cunt and Tits... More than likely so many more that are much better than me... I have no intentions on fighting you or escaping... Yet, I do not wish to get attached to something that is false, then to be sold in the next second.... I-I have been down the road of trickery many times before... I also know that is what men like to do with women.."

Slut knew she boldly speaking out of turn, yet her sister and the golden twins have played so many mind games with her, that it hurt every time. Of course she expects as much from men like Ray and Lee, it is what they do, it is what they have to do. Somehow it did feel like Ray was playing a mind game with her.. she knows that feeling all to well. This is different.... She may not know what or how it is different... but it is different.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 08-03-2017, 06:06 PM   #45
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray smiled to himself. He found himself secretly grateful for Meat of all people. When he found new candidates, he often had to break them down, strip them of their identities, much like he had done with Cunt and Tits. Tits had been a recently fired Account Executive for large bank before this life and Tits had been a struggling runway model for a clothing line. Both had been confident in themselves and sure of what their future held. It took a lot, especially from Cunt, to strip that identity from them and replace with the meek sex slut she was now. She was going to make a wonderful slave at tomorrow nights showing.

In Slut's case, she was already broken down by the very women who she wanted to bring to him. That was the problem between a real trainer and just a mean spirited person like Meat had been. Even if the tactics looked virtually the same from the outside in, the difference was a trainer had a new identity ready to slap onto the broken down woman. A mean spirited person just wanted to see their prey broken.

Sometimes a person who is broken down with no identity to be trained into grew in rogue directions. Sometimes they learned to help others, work in soup kitchens and what not. Others go to drugs, booze, and sex to find their identity. In Sarah's case, turned her into a bully herself. She had been broken down so long and left broken with no identity that she became... a monster, just like him. She manipulated one of the very sisters that bullied her into coming to a known dungeon for the purpose of having her captured. Further, she was willingly volunteering to do it again for him... and again... and again. That is what he saw in her. He saw a woman who had been broken and growing in a rogue direction. In her case, he didn't need to break her down so much as manipulate the direction that she had already started growing into.

He took Slut's leash in hand and said, "Slut doesn't realize it, but Slut is VERY special." He set his hand on her face and then continued, "You say you are not going to run, nor try to escape. Daddy is starting to believe his little Slut. You have only been in less than a day though and you must understand that Daddy needs more proof that his little kitten is going to play nice though."

He glanced up at Meat as Lee whipped her ass hard, forcing her to walk around the perimeter of the dungeon in those horrible boots. He turned Slut's head to Meat and her training and said, "Meat is the one who broke you down. Meat and the others. You have been lost. You have been in a canoe in the ocean with no sail and no wind. Your Daddy... will give you the sail and the wind to sail by. But, my little Kitten must do exactly what her Daddy says without fail or hesitation every single time."

There was a loud thud and both jerked their heads towards Meat as she struggled to pull herself back to her feet. Lee grabbed her shoulderd, propped her to her feet and pushed her to moving again. Lee barked, "Get your knees up. Higher! Higher Meat!"

Ray could see Slut's eyes turned back to him watching his every facial gesture. He said, "If Slut does what her Daddy demands of her and it will be a LOT, then Slut will find her true self and will not be broken any longer." Not broken, but never back the way she used to be. She was literally selling out her own sisters for Christs sake.

He grinned as he turned to the other part of the question. He said, "I will make you a bargain slave. This is NOT what I would do with any other slave... not Meat, Cunt, Tits, Pussy, Legs, Fingers, or Ass nor any other slave I have trained. I take women and train them into slaves. I sell slaves at auctions, one such auction will be tomorrow in which I auction off Tits and Cunt to their new owners."

"MMMMMMMPH!!!!" Meat screamed out through her gag, before falling to her knees again. Ray could see Meat's ass was stripped top to bottom in glorious marks! Lee set the whips down and scooped her up, and headed to a small personal cage, not much bigger than a large dog kennel. He opened the cage and shoved her into the cage. He took off the horse hoof boots exposing her bare feet then reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver vibrating bullet then flipped it on and taped it onto her clit with a small piece of medical tape. He closed the door and headed towards Cunt, leaving Meat to rest in the cage that she couldn't sit up in, stand up, or lay down in...

Ray said, "SO here is my bargain with you kitten. You provide me those three women to train in addition to Meat, and I will promise you will never be sold. I will brand you with my mark and you will be mind for all time as my Slut, my pet, and little Kitten. In addition, I will you do everything you are told by me and Lee, serve us faithfully without hesitation, as a reward, I will keep one of the four girls of your choice as your personal Cat toy so to speak."

Lee reached Cunt and grabbed her hair and ruthlessly shoved his dick hard into her throat, choking her hard as he fucked her with ferocity! Tits continued to remain perfectly still.

Ray leaned down and caressed Slut's head like a Owner would to a Cat and said, "Otherwise, I will put you on the auction block yourself. The person who buys you will keep you a long time and you will do what they tell you to do. Either way, I am selling at least two women each auction block. If I get to sell three, I will keep two to play with for good."

He did something he never thought he would do with a slave he was training. He held out his hand to shake.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:38 PM   #46
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The entire time Sarah knelt down at his feet and listened to all that he had to say, she was thinking of everything that they had done to her. She watched as Lee tormented her ex-sister with the whip and those boots, thinking that could just as easily be her right now. Instead she is being a good little Kitten next to her Daddy and very content for the first time in her life. Oddly enough, it felt as though this is exactly where she is meant to be, as if she had been searching for him... for this... for the last few years.

"Yes, this stray Kitten understands the need to prove herself to you Daddy. Kitten cannot deny that this scares her though.... There are things that Slut has tried, though they were tame experiences... nothing compared to what you have done to us so far."

She watched Meat fall down a few times, sobbing the entire time and most likely begging for Lee to stop and when he didn't, she sobbed harder. Sarah never in a life time would have imagined seeing her sister in this situation and it was strange that Meat looked so very pretty as a pony girl. She had the long legs made for prancing and a few of the muffled whimpers could easily be mistaken for whinnies of a horse.

"Kitten has been lost for quite sometime Daddy. When we lost our parents, the Fire Twins took over and .... well... needless to say, they took everything away from this Kitten. Kitten does have plenty of money saved into stocks and things that they do not know about. Yet, this Kitten could never reach any life long goals because of them. Or even a place to call her own. They see something Kitten likes and would snatch it right out from under Kitten.... Which is what led to this."

Watching Meat cum violently in her cage with her eyes rolling shut while Lee raped Cunts mouth just as violently... again, that could be her in their position. Even earlier when Daddy filled her mouth it wasn't nearly as rough or painful as to what Lee is doing now to Cunt. When Daddy reached his hand out it brought her attention back to him, although instead of shaking it she held onto it with both her hands.

"Kitten would like to give the fiery twins to Lee... As a present. Kitten believes that a pair of twin ponies would look good pulling his carriage. This Kitten can pay for other pony if that is what Daddy wishes..."

Sarah spoke soft enough for only Ray to hear, between the grunting coming from Lee and the muffled screams from Meat, she didn't think Lee would hear the surprise she is offering. After saying that though, she took two of his fingers and licked them while meeting his gaze, slowly sucking them into her mouth. A few seconds she pulled back from those fingers long enough to answer him.

"This Slut Kitten wishes to be yours Daddy.... Slut can't explain it.. but this feels right... This stray Kitten will obey Daddy and Master Lee at all times. To be Daddy's Slutty Little Kitten... Kitten will get Daddy what he wants.."

With that, she went back to sucking on fingers as sign of her submission and agreeing to his terms. She really wasn't in any position to make her own terms, she is a stray kitten after all and strays can't be picky if they wish to have a place to call home. Everything he offered did scare her to some extent and yet something about it told her that he'll keep her safe. Something she doesn't want to screw up.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Last edited by katalynn : 08-03-2017 at 09:52 PM.

Old 08-04-2017, 10:31 AM   #47
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray looked into Slut's eyes very intensely, trying to ignore the upteenth orgasm that racked Meat in the cage or the painful gagging coming from Lee. He could see she was looking for his approval. What held him back from falling completely for it was she hadn't even been in his care for a day and during that time had nearly frozen her to death with a cold shower and pierced her nipples and clit against her will. How was it possible that in such a short time, she could turn?

Ray said, "If everything you say is true little Kitten, then I will rechristian you to Kitten as opposed to Slut. When that happens, you will be in. In the meantime, I want you to go sit by Meat and watch her. Truly watch her and all that is happening to her." he got up and walked towards Meat's cage, smiling to see her immediately start crawling versus trying to walk. She learns quick.

He too the lead and locked it to Meat's cage, so Slut couldn't leave. He said, "You will not touch that lead under any excuse. Do you understand. Sit on your knees, knees shoulderwidth apart, hands resting on the tops of your legs, hands up, chest out, head up, eyes locked on Meat. That's it. Do not move from that pose. i will return in a bit."

Ray turned and walked over to Tits and leaned in and whispered, "Go get the tailoring kit." She kissed his hand and immediately stood up and bolted out the door like her butt was on fire. Ray glanced back at Slut and saw her intensely watching Meat as she thrashed in her cage, sweat soaked and clearly struggling with another orgasm.

Lee turned and walked to his boss, zipping his fly up as Cunt returned to her kneeling position, a string of cum hanging from her mouth, and said, "What are you doing boss?"

Ray turned and explained bits and pieces of the conversation, which came at a great surprise to him. He had never seen a captive so eagerly adn willingly ready to surrender others for the hell of it. There had been a few who offered up others in exchange for their freedom, but never just because. Ray said, "I need a prepaid phone. We are going to put her to the test. Have Rico and Shaun meet the sister and have her escorted into the basement. We will bring her to bear then."

Both men looked at Slut as her hips rolled clearly aroused by her sister's suffering. Ray said, "Put Meat back into her cage, take off her hood but keep her gagged and in the jacket though."

"Yes sir. There is something else you should know." Lee said calmly, "Rico tapped into the boys cell service and they are planning to try and break into the place and save the girls."

"Have they talked to their sister cop yet?" Ray calmly said, hoping this wouldn't happen.

"Not yet." Lee said.

"Okay. Then we get the cop first, then take care of the guys. This is getting ugly. Too many people." Ray said as he took the prepaid phone that Lee offered up.

Ray turned and walked back to Slut and said, "Come with me." He took her lead and turned and walked towards the sectional in the corner they had just been at and he sat while she took her seat and stared at him. He said, "I want you to call the sister twin. Make sure she is off duty. We don't want to cause any issues with the law. Have her come to the front gate to pick you and Meat up. My guys will do the rest."

He stared at her a long time before he handed her the phone.

Old 08-04-2017, 03:49 PM   #48
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

There is no doubt that he saw the fear hidden deep in Kittens eyes as he seemed to be searching into her soul. However, she had every right to be fearful. After all, it isn't everyday she chooses to let someone actually kidnap her, let alone do potentially horrible things. He had just as much to prove as she did, he can turn on her in heartbeat just like any other person in her life.

Kitten sat there watching Meat squirm and jerk around as the orgasms ripped through her. Unable to tear her eyes away from the cum splashing onto the vibrator and drooling down her legs. She can see the mixture of emotions burning in Meats eyes. Lust, denial, pain, the anger and pure hatred she had for Kitten now.

However, she has seen that look many times before and knew this time Meat couldn't lash out at her. Then, that too could just as easily change, with one command from him or Lee, Meat could easily be beating Kitten down and doing this exact same thing. A lifetime of torment left little trust in Kittens life, even now that trust in her Daddy is hanging on by a thread.

Daddy.... That is something else Kitten thought about while watching Meat, the drool seeping out from the gag, tears in her eyes, cheeks burning red... It all did something to Kitten, made her feel things she couldn't understand. That's what made her think about this whole Daddy deal.

One is suppose to trust their Daddy and let the Daddy guide, teach and protect you... Something she's never really had in her life. He said no others have called him Daddy, or at least that's the impression she had gotten from what he had said. One can have many Masters, but only one Daddy...

He trains and sells all the girls that come through his world. Did he not see something in any of them? She couldn't decide if having him see something in her is a good thing or a bad thing. So far it appears to have it's benefits, a way to give her some kind of life her sisters couldn't take away. However, with his help, Kitten can strip them of their lives for once.

It also meant that she had to obey both men no matter what they ask of her. They could mutilate her body for all she knew and she would have to let them. In fact he mentioned that he intends to do that anyway with some kind of branding mark. Kitten isn't a stupid girl, not really. Truthfully, she didn't know what to expect with this plan of hers. Figured worse comes to worse, they'd be in jail right now or dead... now she's just overwhelmed with it all.

Yet, for some strange reason, that sense of fear only added to her desires even more. Watching Meat turn into a cum slut had her squirming with a need to cum herself, restraining to keep her hands in place. With her nipples growing harder by the second and her clit jumping, it made the piercings hurt, reminding her what he did. Yet, she couldn't be upset with him for reasons she couldn't understand. She did trespass onto his property after all, he was only punishing her.

Now Kitten is kneeling in front of her Daddy with a phone in her hand, listening to his instructions. It is now or never, she can call her sister... a cop... can have the whole swat team here in minutes to rescue her and Alyssia. A chance to go back to the way things were.... Or worse after this.

"Hey Christina... The fools played a trick and left us stranded. Someone is allowing me the use of their phone since the fools took off with ours. Can you come pick us up please?"

They both heard yelling and cussing on the other end of the phone, clearly blaming it all on Kitten just to blame it on someone. The fools can do no wrong, it was always Kitten that became their scape goat. Her words were hurtful though and Ray could see that Kitten is trying to hide that hurt.

"Fine, just come get Alyssia then. I will find my own way. She is in the middle of no where and has been out here for most of the night. We were lucky to run into this person for help."

Kitten winced at more cussing and a few threats of a beating later, but in the end Kitten gave the directions, hanging up quickly and handed the phone back to Ray. She kept quiet after that and lowered her eyes, hoping that he won't let the twins touch her. Now that she thinks about it, she's actually more afraid of the twins than she is of him.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 08-04-2017, 07:49 PM   #49
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray listened to the conversation with very close intensity. What she had told him in regards to her relationship with the twins seemed to be validated as the conversation had gone along. He grinned as she handed him back the phone. She could have screamed for help and perhaps the person on the other end would have sent the police to save them... or at least Meat.

He tucked the phone into his vest pocket just as Tits came back into the dungeon with a leather bag in hand. He grinned as she raced to Ray, knelt down on both her knees, lifted both hands up to support the bag with her palms up and said, "Master, Tits wishes to offer Master his Tailor bag he requested. Tits ran as fast as she could Master."

Ray caught a side glance of Kitten as she listened in and Ray snagged the bag and said, "Tits took 4 minutes longer than I expected. Go get paddle 4B and bring it to me!"

Tits scrambled to her feet as quickly as she could raced to the wall, grabbed a thick oak paddle with a leather bound handle and raced back to Ray, taking the same pose with both hands in the air, offering the paddle handle to him. She said, "Master, Tits wishes to offer Master the 4B paddle that he requested. Tits understands that Tits was slow and accepts any punishment Master wishes to give Tits."

Ray took the handle, then leaned over with the lead to Slut and said, "Open your mouth". He slid the leather handle across her mouth and said, "Bite down on the lead. This is how you will hold it for now on when you are required to hold it."

Ray got up and pushed Tits off balance roughly and then said, "Punishment. NOW!" Tits scrambled to her feet with a drive that would have impressed anyone, stood straight up, spread her legs a foot wider than shoulder width apart, then bent over and grabbed each ankle. She let her head drop between her legs and look back at Slut who had a birds eye view of Tit's piercings and her brand on her bottom left cheek of a circle with 7 lines running through them. Ray twirled the paddle in his hand and said, "Tits gets four paddles for each minute Tits was late. Tits will count each paddling correctly and thank Master for the punishment after each spanking. If Tits fails to keep count or loses count, Master will start over."

"Yes Master. Tits understands." Ray reached back and brought that paddle down hard on those cheeks, nearly knocking Tits off balance. Tits said, "1 Master. Thank you Master for the paddling."

Ray reached back and prepared to swing again...

Lee walked over to the cage where Meat lay in a twitching mess and he reached down and opened the cage. He pressed a remote and the vibing turned off. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her limp body out of the cage. At this point, Lee doubted she even knew where she was. He reached down and gingerly removed the vibe from her, and then the hood, followed by the gag. Her hair matted her face and her eyes remained closed. For all intents, she looked as if she were sleeping.

He flipped her onto her tummy, and pulled the straight jacket off, replacing the restraint with a pair of double lock cuffs behind her back. He finally gingerly removed the butt plug from her ass. He smiled as he tight little hole pulsed when it was left for empty. Meat barely responded to the action.

Lee grabbed her hair, pulling her to her feet. She seemed like a mannequin pretending to be human. He grabbed her arm and led her to the shower and locked a chain to her cuffs, forcing her to bend over. He slid a spreader bar between her ankles and locked them in place. He leaned in and said, "We are going to get you a shower now and Meat is going to stay quiet and do nothing but be washed. Then Meat is going to be put back in her cage to sleep. Meat will say nothing or that will happen to you." He pointed her barely open eyes towards Tits who's ass was as red as an apple.

Ray came down again and Tits cried out, "7.... Master... Tha... thank you Master..."

Lee looked at the white clad slave and said, "Cunt. Bathe her."

He turned and walked over to where Ray and Slut were and said, "Would you like me to continue?"

"No." Ray said, "Finish up with Meat and cage. Let the boys know we are expecting company. She has law enforcement skills so proceed with caution. Use the darts on her."

Lee nodded and turned and pulled out his phone, walking away saying, "Rico... get the darts out..."

Ray looked back to Slut who still held the lead in her mouth, then leaned in and petted her head and then returned to Tits and reached back and swatted again!!

"Four... teen Master... thank you Master...". Tits could barely stand any longer, her legs trembled, her bottom brilliant red!

"Y... you... bitch! I... I'll KILL YOU!!!" came from behind Ray as he turned to seeing Meat glaring daggers at Slut who kept her eyes down, trembling.

Lee hung the phone up after finishing his business turned and walked towards Meat and grabbed her neck and said, "So you got fight after all." Meat's eyes shifted from rage at Slut to terror from Lee. He said, "That means you got one more lesson you need to learn then Meat." He slapped her face hard!

Ray turned back to Tits and came down again... and then once again!!!' Tits collapsed on the ground, her bottom red and swollen painfully!!! "S... sixteen... Master... Thank you Master. Tits begs forgiveness for falling Master... Please... forgive ... Tits."

He leaned down, helped Tits up onto her knees again and offered his hand to her. She leaned in and kissed the top of it. He said, "I will forgive you this time. Bring me the lotion now."

Tits got up though very weak legged and staggered to the wall, picking up the lotion.

Ray tossed Lee the Paddle and said, "Make her cry... then make her cry harder. That bitch does NOT speak unless spoken to. Spank her until she learns her lesson!"

He turned back to sit down on the couch and watched Tits come back to the couch, dropped to her kneel with a bottle of lotion in hand. He took the lotion and then said, "Tits, turn around. Worship position, ass high."

She did as instructed, spinning around on her knees, throwing her hands as far ahead of her head and pressed her forhead on the floor. She lifted her ass as high as she could manage within Ray's reach. He poured lotion onto his hands and then massaged her brilliant red bottom. He saw Slut's curious reaction and he chuckled and said, "Being their Master isn't just about beating or punishing. Being a Master is about taking care of the property too." He massaged those cheeks.

He said, "Tits. Did you come when you where spanked?"

"Yes Master. Tits came without Master's permission. Tits begs forgiveness." The woman said.

Ray said, "You are forbidden from cumming again until further notice."

"Yes... Master." Tits said calmly.

He smiled as Meat screamaed again with her dried throat! Lee reached back and spanked her again!!!

Ray said, "You may return to your place after you return the lotion." He handed Tits the lotion, then watched her scramble back to the place against her wall.

Ray turned and looked at Slut and said, "Tell me Slut. What did you just learn?"

Old 08-05-2017, 12:36 PM   #50
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Slut tried to keep her eyes lowered while Ray dealt with Tits, though it all fascinated her too much and she couldn't stop from peeking. She admired the position and beauty that Tits displayed, though the sounds of each smack brought back some horrible memories. After seeing the redness on that smooth ass, Slut could see that it won't really bruise and not once did he break skin.

She saw the moment that Tits came, seeing the juices flow down those shaky legs to pool at the floor. The whole time wondering how it is possible to find pleasure with a beating like that. The pain from her piercings made her cum, yet she told herself that it had to do with the location of that pain. Not the pain itself, after all, the pain her sisters ever brought never had pleasure behind it. Which made her worry about Chrissy, will she call the fools? Will she bring back up? Chrissy certainly was furious and is most likely not thinking about that, driving here on blind rage.

Hearing Meat scream that out with pure hatred had Slut cowering instantly, knowing that tone very well. One day she will not fear them so much, but right now, that fear ran too deep. Seeing Tits run off to get some lotion distracted her thoughts for a moment while listening to him. It was rather strange to see Tits almost happy.... or proud.. of her punishment. Another thing that Slut couldn't understand.

With his question though, Slut crawled over to him and lifted her face up to present the lead that she held in her mouth. All the while thinking of how to answer to him, there were so many things happening at once that she wasn't entirely certain what the lesson would be. Glancing over at Meat and watching how she fought hard to get away from the punishment. Despite how much pain she went through, Meat still managed to give death glares toward Slut.

"To accept the punishments you give and to be thankful for them. Fighting a punishment will only make it worse... To obey you even during a punishment.."

Slut didn't know if she can do that though, accept it and not fight it maybe.. but to thank him for each strike.... that will be challenging. She also didn't know if that is really the lesson he wanted her to see or not, yet it is one that she is learning very quickly. Meat is still getting punished and is making it a thousand times worse on herself versus Tits already done with hers and is kneeling contently. Slut glanced down at her hard throbbing nipples, seeing the beautiful silver that decorated them.

"Slut never thanked you for these... Your little Slut wishes to thank you for them Daddy."

She shivered at her own words while reaching up to touch the studs for the first time. Though they still hurt, that pain brought out a hint of desire, increasing her need to cum. And yet, she wasn't ready to beg or express that need, unsure of even how to express those kinds of desires. She needed permission though, but if she asked then it would make her sound demanding.

"Daddy.... How can pain bring pleasure? Tits looked like she enjoyed what you did. Yet, my experiences were far more harsh. Especially with Chrissy's baton... She used that on Slut the first night she brought it home. And her taser... Slut found no pleasure with that. Why did Tits cum with what you did Daddy?"

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl