Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 07-14-2017, 03:42 PM   #1
momadness
Literotica Guru

The Cat Burglers and the Canary

(( Looking for a writer interested in just plain old straight captive cat burgler (or two) who falls into the hands and a rather well do man with quite a few hidden treasures hidden in his quiet abode. PM me if you want to take the role ))

Ray Hammond had always been known as a rather odd fellow in the neighborhood of the elite. His neighbors knew virtually nothing about him, other than he moved into the old Francis manor about 2 years ago and rarely ever come out of the massive 8 bedroom, 4.5 batch, three story home inside a gated wall and high bushes. There was a crew of lawnkeepers and house attendants which would come in, clean the place up, mostly from the gathering dust, and then leave. Every 4 days a FEDEX truck would pull into the manor, back up to the garage, pick up and drop off a load of packages, then leave. Every couple of weeks, one of his maids would do a grocery shopping trip for the elusive owner of the home to keep his food and personal items stocked. In addition, three different blue or black SUV's would pull into the place and park inside the garage, stay for a day or so and then leave. Other than that, he had virtually no contact with the rest of the world.

Rumors quickly grew out of the egnimatic man as quite frankly no one could even describe him if they were asked. No body really understood this man.

Ray sat in his study, staring at one of his online business ledgers and grimaced. In the last two months, his massive profits had begun to taper off significantly. He would have to dig in a little more to figure out what was going on there.

As he sipped on his martini, his head jerked around at the sound of the silent alarms being tripped and the motion sensor cameras flicking onto his security monitor. He could see at least one, maybe more people climbing over one of the back fences. He muttered, "Fucking kids." He opened the drawer to his desk and pulled out his pistol and a pair of cuffs. This had been the second time in as many weeks that people thought his place was abandoned. If he only could catch one of them this time, he would be quite happy.

He watched carefully as he noted they crossed the back grounds, there were definitely two of them now and reached his pool. As they walked around the pool, a motion sensor light tripped on causing them to duck up against the wall of the house. He grinned. The pool was only about 40 feet from him. He loaded a round into the gun and then headed to the only way into the house via the pool which was the wide double glass doors.

He leveled his weapon at the door and waited for the doors to jiggle and slide open. It was only then in the pitch dark after they had entered his place did he said, "I have a pistol aimed at your heads. Get on your fucking knees before i kill you."

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Last edited by momadness : 01-12-2018 at 08:46 AM.

Old 07-21-2017, 02:58 PM   #2
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

It was all based on a dare really, a lost bet on some stupid drinking game. Not to say that Alyssia wasn't a thief, she actually was... which is what lead to the dare. She never really stole anything big, nor truly went out of her way to steal. Guess one can say she mostly had sticky fingers. Walking through the store, she sees something she likes, next thing anyone knows, it's tucked away in her pocket. It's a flaw... an addiction, something she has tried to break over and over again since childhood. The problem is.... She never gets caught. No punishment, nothing that would help break her addiction. Until now that is...

Her ditsy boyfriend and his airhead friends all showed her this one mansion, the most beautiful place she has ever seen. The dare is she is to sneak in and take something small, it didn't matter what it was, could be the first thing she finds. They wanted proof that she couldn't get caught, no matter the situation. However, they knew she didn't steal from houses or people... well.. most people. There were those few times when she house sat or watched kids.. but they were always tiny items. Things no one would notice missing.

Sadly, her sister started to follow in her footsteps and wanted to tag along, mostly for the adventure and to explore this place. They all scoped the place out for about a week, watching what they could and figured this would be easy. Her sister did find it odd about the SUV's though and wondered what they were all about. It didn't really matter too much as she'll never find out and they were soon off on their way onto the grounds. The two of them made a plan that if one got caught, the other would hide and run. They both knew the worse that will happen is the one caught would go to jail, the other would bail em out. Easy enough.

That very situation happened and just when they thought it was clear, a man yelled at them with the threat of a gun. She quickly pushed her sister into the bushes, forcing her to keep to the darkness as Alyssia moved just a few feet away from her sister. Slowly she raised her hands up to show that she is unarmed and went down to her knees.

"Please... Don't shoot. I am unarmed... I was looking for my cat, I saw her run into your yard.."

An obvious lie, but it was better than nothing. While her hands were up behind her head, she carefully pulled down the hood on her black hoodie. Now that she is caught, there was no point in hiding herself, he'll eventually get a good look at her face.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-22-2017, 07:56 AM   #3
momadness
Literotica Guru

"Somehow, I think your cat... is okay." He kept his gun leveled at her and said, "You were trying to break in and steal from me. I saw you on my cameras. I also saw there were two of you. Don't deny it."

He paused and spoke in a louder voice, "Come out from hiding whoever you are! Come out and show yourself or your friend here is going to pay for your cowardice!"

Ray waited for a few moments keeping his eyes trained on his captive. Nothing happened. He knew there were two on the cameras. He said, "I won't ask again. You will come out with your hands up... or I shoot your friend!"

He pulled the hammer back and pressed the gun to the back of her head and said, "On the count of three! 1!!!!" He looked back out the door and waited. His prey in his clutches never moved!

He waited for a few more seconds before yelling, "2!!!!"

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 07-22-2017, 03:38 PM   #4
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Alyssia's heart pounded like a wild beast trying to escape, praying to whatever god is out there.

"NO!.. Please.. Sir... It is just me!! Yes, there was one other.. but they chickened out and ditched me a few moments before you got here... Please.. It is just me.. I swear!!"

She had to speak quickly to keep her sister from freaking out. Truthfully she didn't think he would honestly shoot her. Yet, knowing her foolish sister, she would get herself caught by popping out any second.

"Please... Sir... I promise you.. there is no other..."

It took so much effort for her to keep calm and pray even harder that he will not pull that trigger. Praying even harder than that to keep her foolish sister from exposing herself.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-22-2017, 05:13 PM   #5
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray wasn't buying a thing this little thing said. There had been two of them all the way up to the back patio door. At the most, the second person was either hiding in the bushes or had perhaps run off by now. Where the hell were the guards on this? He always had a two person guard unit who would monitor all traffic in and out of the place through a guard shack on the front part of the property. Where were those men?!

He reached down and grabbed the woman's neck and forced her to her feet, then pressed the gun into her temple, then spun her around to face the door. He said, "I am not kidding. This gun is loaded! He turned and shot a round directly into the glowing pool, knowing the round would slow down in the water and not harm anything. The echo of the gun shot rang through the room and the smell of gunpowder residue filled his nostrils. He pressed the gun back to her temple, this time with a hot barrel!

He heard her yelp in pain from the barrel and finally heard what he wanted to hear, "Don't hurt my sister!!! I give up! Just don't hurt her!"

Ray grinned as another woman entered the room from the bushes, her hands in the air. She looked a touch younger than the one in his grip! He kept the gun on her temple and said, "Are there any others out there? Answer me wisely? Anyone else know you are here? Speak!"

Old 07-23-2017, 03:08 AM   #6
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The gun shot rang in her ears and she flinched big time thinking that he actually shot her. Seconds went by as her heart stopped waiting for the pain or any sign of getting shot. When nothing made itself known, she opened her eyes to see her little sister Sarah and Alyssia growled deeply.

Sarah is about a foot shorter than Alyssia and a couple of years younger. Her hair also shorter, although one can tell that she is trying to follow in her sisters steps. The hair color isn't quite the same, either naturally or dyed and it went just below her shoulders. Alyssia had her hair hidden, but some of it can be seen at the bottom hem of the hoodie as she stood up.

"No.. there are no others Sir... No one knows we are here. I told my boyfriend that I was sick today."

Alyssia spoke quietly and almost defeated as she glared at her sister. Her boyfriend did know she was here, although he is such an airhead that he most likely would think she ran out on him. He wouldn't have the brains to call the cops if she went missing. One of his friends might, but that is a stretch as they are always high on something.

"We didn't take anything... Can't we just call a truce and forget this ever happened? Forgive and forget?"

Alyssia kept trying to sweet talk their way out of this, hoping that he will give them some leeway.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Last edited by katalynn : 07-23-2017 at 03:13 AM.

Old 07-23-2017, 08:07 AM   #7
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray kept the gun pressed into his captive's temple and said, "Well aren't you a pretty one. Stupid... but pretty. Take off the hat."

He waited for her to obey and got a good look at her long curly red hair that cascaded down her chest. He said, "We are going to take a little walk now. If you do or say anything other than what you are told, I promise, it won't end well for you. Now down the hallway... now."

Ray watched as little sister kept her hands in the air and turned and stepped further into the house. It was apparent she was terrified about what would happen if she didn't obey. As they reached the end of the hallway, he said, "Open the door at the end of the hallway. Downstairs" He leaned in and caught a scent of the strawberry coming from his girl captive and it was intoxicating.

Quietly he waited as she looked at him and this her friend, then opened the door. There was a long stairwell down. He said, "There is a light switch to your left. Flip it on."

The light just lit up a light oak paneled wall siding which led into a fully furnished looking basement. He said, "Down stairs. Now."

He did nothing as he watched the little sister looking increasingly more frightened as she began her trek down the 17 steps to the basement floor, with Ray and his captive right behind. As Ray got in, he closed the door behind them, locking it with a key in his pocket. As they reached the ground floor, he glanced around his fully stocked game room with bill board, wet bar, flat screen, and ever game system imaginable. He said, "Over there. That door. Take this key... open it."

he tossed the sister the key to his private little play room which he used to host his monthly dungeon parties. He knew that once he got them into that room, they wouldn't be coming out till he was done with them... He saw her hesitate again and he said, "I have no qualms ending either of your lives right now starting with this one here. Now open the door!"

Old 07-23-2017, 11:48 PM   #8
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Alyssia started to panic as they went down the stairs, then watching as he locked the door behind them. She didn't like where this was leading and then seeing the pure fear in her sisters eyes didn't help. The need to protect her baby sister kicked into over drive, no longer caring about her own safety.

It surprised them both when he gave Sarah the key, although it also provided an opening as well. Alyssia slammed her head back against him hard, only hitting his chest as he was taller than her. Alyssia didn't stop there though, She stomped hard on his foot and bit at the hand holding the gun.

"RUN SARAH!! GET OUT OF HERE!"

Alyssia screamed at her sister, barely seeing her run by to go back upstairs. Her head was pounding from the headbutt, never having done anything like that before. She could also taste blood, however she didn't know if it hers or his.

ALyssia remained in the room with him, making sure he didn't go after Sarah, yet she heard her sister cussing, followed by a loud thud. Then she smiled when hearing her sister get back up.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-24-2017, 11:31 AM   #9
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray yelped in pain as he felt his chest, then foot, and finally his gun toting hand cry out in agony! He even went so far as to drop his gun from the attack, hearing it clank onto the ground!!!

The older man saw his captive look at him, then to the gun and leap at it!! A moment later, he was staring down the barrel of the weapon! This was NOT going at all like he had thought it would!

"Put the gun on the ground, get on your knees, or this little one dies." The heavily irish accented voice came from the stairs. Ray slowly began to smile as his first girl's eyes shifted back up the stairs. It was all the time he needed as he grabbed the barrel, twisted the gun right out of her hand and had it at her temple once again!

Only then, did he glance up at his personal body guard, Lee, stepped down the stairwell with Sarah also held at gunpoint. Ray barked, "it's about fucking time. You guys stop for a sandwich on your way here."

"Sorry sir. We had another incident with a van out on the street we needed to handle. Apparently these two had friends. We took care of it though. They won't be bothering us for quite a long time. Jackson is addressing it now. I broke from it once I heard the gunshot." He said as he eased the girl down the stairs once more. He said, "What shall we do with them?"

"Are you sure the other's aren't going to be a problem?" Ray said as he watched his own captive drop to her knees as she was instructed, with her eyes locked onto Sarah's.

He said, "Those two idiots believe they have nearly busted up an CIA operation. Think these two are under arrest. No. They won't say a word."

Ray said, "You got your cuffs?"

"Yes sir." The guard said as he reached for them and locked one onto Sarah's wrist then the other.

Ray nodded and said, "Bring her over here. On her knees too."

He waited as the guard pushed Sarah in front of Ray and onto her knees as well. Ray watched his guard walk up behind the two and pull out a second set of cuffs and secure the second girl. Ray turned his gun to Sarah and then said, "If you fuck up, I will hurt big sister." He shifted the gun to the other girl, "If you fuck up, I will hurt your little sister. do you both understand me?"

He saw their heads nod and he looked at the little sister and said, "Your name is Sarah." His eyes shifted to the other and said, "I don't know yours. Tell me and tell me why you are both here?"

Old 07-24-2017, 05:14 PM   #10
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Both girls looked at each other very confused as the two men talked about more of them.

"Damn those fools..."

Alyssia growled under her breath while the two of them talked. Alyssia felt around
for her phone and realized she had lost her phone outside somewhere, probably when hopping over the fence. Then her fingers froze as the gun was pointed at her once again, his threats on killing them were no longer really phasing her. if he truly wanted to kill them, he would have done so on the spot.

"If you wish to kill us so badly, then kill us and be done with it.. Or take give us to the police. You can't keep us here.. someone will send police at your door eventually.."

Alyssia knew that it was a very bold thing to say, especially after the stunt she just pulled. Sarah kept her mouth shut and tried to keep the attnetion off herself while searching for her phone. Very slowly Sarah started to work on pulling her phone out of her pocket. Though it fell from her fingers when the attention went back on them.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-24-2017, 05:29 PM   #11
momadness
Literotica Guru

Lee glanced down at the phone that just hit the floor and quickly went to work stepping her way and kicking it just out of range. He stepped past her and then crushed it under his thick rubber boot.

Ray looked at the bolder one and said, "I am going to peg you as the leader of the dynamic duo. He turned adn walked towards Sarah and grabbed her by the arm and pushed her to her feet and then looked to Lee and said, "Check that one."

Ray grabbed Sarah's hair and whispered, "Your big sister is going to get your killed." He reacned around and checked her pockets and pulled out college campus ID adn smiled, tucking it into his pocket.

Lee shoved his own gun into his holster, then pushed the other girl onto the ground and shoved his knee into her spine, wrenching her arms up and back. He rudely began to pat down the woman and was not surprised to find she had a cell phone of her own. Fortunately, it was not on. He tossed in front of Ray and he stepped forward and crushed it as well.

Finally, he said, "Lee. You keep that one there until she starts speaking with a little respect and answering my questions. I am going to take care of little sister's comforts before I get to this one. It's funny, I still don't know a name. So... your name is now Slut." He leaned in and sniffed Sarah a moment and then curled his nose and said, "What... what is this?"

He glanced down Sarah as a pugnent odor began to come from sarah. Ray said, "Well... look at this." Sarah had peed on herself in fear. He looked at her and said, "Well... Sarah. Your new name is piss. Let's go ... wash you down."

He dragged her to the door and finally smiled as sarah began to panic and scream out!

Old 07-24-2017, 05:48 PM   #12
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Alyssia growled deeply with his response, even deeper as the bigger mans knee dug into her back. Though, inwardly she did smile knowing they were bluffing on this whole killing thing. At the same time, it didn't necessarily mean it was good thing either. She was proud of her sister for peeing herself as it normally would turn anyone off, however it didn't seem to really phase him.

"ALYSSIA!!! FINE.. YOU WIN.. My name is Alyssia.. Not slut... I haven't even....."

Her eyes grew wide for a second as she almost gave away too much about herself. It didn't help when hearing Sarah kicking and screaming. Before he could get Sarah out of the room, she dropped her full weight down to the floor and used her legs to push against the wall. It did hurt since he had her by the hair, though it was also something he wouldn't have expected either.

Meanwhile Alyssia used all she could muster up to kick back at the man pinning her down. Her legs were long enough that her heels made contact with his lower back, however her position didn't give strong kicks. She also proceeded to dig her nails painfully into whatever flesh they could find.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-24-2017, 06:57 PM   #13
momadness
Literotica Guru

Lee felt the power of her kick from Alyssia and chuckled. That had been a particularly weak kick. Then he grunted as he felt her nails dig into his lower right calf. Again, the grip wasn't all that painful, but what concerned him instantly was she felt his ankle holster and the gun! He reached down, hooked the cuffs and pulled hard back, wrenching her arms behind her back nearly 100 degrees to the point of her them popping out of her shoulders!

Ray felt his own girl collapse on him and then try to push her way out of his grip! He lost his own grip on her hair and as she struggled to crawl away in any direction away from him, he grabbed her hair again and said, "I have had enough of this!" He took the butt of his gun and hit the back of her head just hard enough to knock her out!

The red headed woman known as piss fell limp on the ground! His other prize, slut began to yell something at him but he didn't care. He checked little sister's pulse and found she was just fine, just out. He said, "Bring her into the room... now."

"Slut...". He looked at Alyssia and said, "You will start behaving or so help me you will beg for what happens to her to happen to you."

Lee hooked Alyssia's arms into his own, grabbed a tight grip of her hair, forced her to her knees and began to walk her into the back room! Ray grabbed piss by her ankle and dragged her into the room as well, leaving a stream of wetness in her wake.

As the doors closed, Ray locked them inside and then said, "Take a look at your new home slut." The dungeon was every bit of 100 feet wide by 50 feet long. In one corner was a sectional made of leather turned to face the rest of the dungeon room. Wide screen TV's lined some of the walls around the sectional. A number of cages hung in the air on large pulley systems. Thick walnut St. Andrew's crosses were placed in a couple of positions, a few other bondage related pieces of furniture. Along the south wall of the place, was a grid of steel that held nearly every conceivable flogger, cane, paddle, cuffs, collar, and other sick torture devices known to the bdsm world.

"Boy did you pick the wrong house to try and rob from slut." Ray said as he watched her color fade as she took in the dungeon which seemed plucked right out of the darkest fantasies of a sadist!

He pointed to Lee and said, "Put that one in the cage over there." He pointed to a large ball cage about 5 foot tall which had one thick heavy chained welded onto it and slung to a pully system. Lee walked over Slut over in the most awkward way he could force her into and pushed open the opening to the cage, then shoved her inside it. As she spun around, he clamped the lid closed, picked up a deadlock and secured it.

Ray smiled as he watched her terror start to grow and he said, "Uncuff her. She will need those hands."

He turned and looked at Sarah and said, "Now... for you." He dragged her to what appeared to be an open shower stall with a large hook hanging from the ceiling and a thick water hose hanging just off to one side. He walked over to the wall and plucked some cuff keys off the wall, then returned to her, cuffing Sarah's wrists in front of her, then took a chain and hooped it through the cuffs, and up to the hook. He began to hoist her up into the air limply with her hands connected to the hooks overhead and her feet hung loose against the floor.

Ray turned to Lee and said, "So far, this one here is the mouthy one." He pointed to Slut and said, "Let's see just how much she has to say with her sister on the line."

He grabbed the hose, flicked it on and proceeded to spew icy water all over Sarah, instantly waking her from her slumber!!!

Old 07-26-2017, 03:47 PM   #14
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Alyssia cried out in anguish as she saw her sister go unconscious and her own fight became unglued. Despite the most painful position he put her in, Alyssia fought like a wild cat. Cussing at them both, using her legs where she could, the pain her arms were lost on her as the rage and fear made every single nerve possible react. All she could think about is saving her sister!!

Then he managed to get her into the cage and at that point she was already blinded by the panic that she didn't truly see the room. All her focus stayed on her sister the entire time, fearful of him killing or maiming Sarah right before her very eyes. Alyssia kicked at the cage a couple times before officially realizing that her fight was nothing and that brute of a man didn't seem at all phased by her weakness. In fact if she didn't know any better, she could swear his eyes were laughing at her.

It was the scream that filled the air when Sarah was hit by the cold water, that brought Allyssia's attention to the full reality of the situation. Her eyes grew so wide with fear after taking in everything this room had to offer and it certainly had worse nightmare written all over it.

"Please.... Let my sister go.. She had nothing to do with any of this.. You know how foolish little sisters can be.. Please, let her go. You can do what you want with me.. but don't hurt her anymore!! I will do anything you ask if you let her go!"

Alyssia watched her sister shivering in the cold stream of the shower, sputter as the water flooded into her mouth and she couldn't turn away from it. It was heart wrenching for Alyssia to watch and hated to see Sarah getting hurt like that. Alyssia kicked the cage door hard a couple more times with frustration, although defeat is quickly setting in as all she could do is watch.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-26-2017, 05:47 PM   #15
momadness
Literotica Guru

Lee walked behind her cell and hit a switch which started an motor. Soon, Alyssia's cage cranked into the air till it was a foot from the ceiling and six foot off the ground. He chuckled as she tried to kick through the cage door again.

Ray listened to her grovelling and he wanted to cum right then. He didn't need to fuck anyone to cum... he just needed to hear begging to make it happen. Glorious glorious humiliating grovelling was enough for him.

Sarah's eyes shot around and quickly accessed just how much trouble they were both in. He leaned his arm around her and said, "I couldn't help but make sure you were cleaned after you so shamelessly... soiled yourself."

He listened to Alyssia again begging and god he wanted to jerk it right then and cover both of them in his seed! Oh he was going to have fun with them both. He looked at little sister and said, "Can you believe what she just said. Foolish little sister? I bet she has always talked to you that way hasn't she? Not thinking you could do anything on your own.... tsk tsk... it's a shame."

Ray smiled at Sarah as she glared up at her sister with some anger but held her tongue. Good... it was starting. He looked to Alyssia and said, "Why... I have a feeling she knew exactly what she was doing and that was trying to keep her older sister from doing something stupid like... oh... I don't know... breaking into a house to steal something?"

He looked over at her and grabbed her wet hair and said, "Tell me little sister. If you really are such a foolish little girl who got caught in a net of her foolishness, then I would think that a punishment would be in order... wouldn't you?"

He let her eyes shift to him and he said, "Short of letting her go or freeing her from that cage, tell me how she should be punished for letting you so innocently fall into such a trap as my design? That is unless... you aren't that foolish little girl... and you followed her in of your own nefarious reasons? Well... which is it... piss?"

Old 07-26-2017, 08:47 PM   #16
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Alyssia grew silent very quickly after seeing that look in her sisters eyes. They had a plan, multiple plans for multiple situations. Yet as he played an obvious game of putting one against the other, Alyssia could see that her sister was going against that plan. And if she didn't know any better, she could have sworn Sarah's lips twitched with a hint of wickedness.

Sarah's shivering though made it difficult to really think straight and talk without chattering her teeth. Plus her head throbbed like nothing else shes ever felt before.

"No... Sir...I am not a foolish little sister. I read things about you on a forbidden sight I hacked into.. Mostly just rumors... I wanted to see if they were true.... I am the one that triggered your alarms... I wanted to find out if you can make my sister ... learn a lesson or two... It was me that suggested a bet i knew she would lose... I ... I set her up as bait for you Sir..."

Sarah felt no shame in all this, quite the opposite really, she rather enjoyed being hung up and tied.. Something no one knew about her. Alyssia though, her eyes grew wide in terror after hearing her sisters confession. For once fell silent and fell back on her rump in the cage. She felt faint and sick to her stomach ,unable to believe her sister would such a thing.

"Bringing her here to you is my punishment for her..... I can not tell you what an appropriate punishment would be that would satisfy you Sir."

Sarah shivered again, only what they didn't know is that shiver was caused by excitement. She was loving every second of this and couldn't believe how arousing it actually was to see that priceless look on her sisters horrified face.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-27-2017, 10:34 AM   #17
momadness
Literotica Guru

Of all the things that Ray was expecting to hear, that was NOT one of them. His eyebrows lifted high and he turned his eyes towards his red headed captive with honest curiousity! He saw what appeared to be an entirely different woman standing there, arms over her head, standing on the balls of her feet and looking as if that was exactly where she wanted to be.

He looked towards Lee who looked equally surprised with his wide eyebrows and growing smile on his face. Ray shook his head in pleasure and then let his eyes lift up to the girl in the cage. He grinned and said, "Well well well. Now isn't this something that I hadn't anticipated."

Alyssia's face was absolutely priceless. Blood had drained, her face white as a sheet, her mouth opening and closing, all the while her eyes never seemed to leave her sister. If this was some kind of act, Alyssia had not been in on it.

He turned back to his captive and said, "If what you say is true and you set up this trap for your sister, you are going to need to prove it to me." He grabbed her hair and pulled her head painfully back. Sarah's eyes never left his and a moan escaped her lips and said, "You say you found me online. You hacked your way in? I want to know the details of that. If you really are here on your own accord, then you won't mind sharing more information about why you did what you did."

He let her hair go and then said, "If you are truly what you claim you are... then you won't mind being the first to be shed from these clothes. Ask me no... beg me to take them off of you. Then we can go about with the rest of this chat about finding me and what not." He walked to a wall, pulled a pair of safety scissors off of it, then returned to her... waiting for her words.

Old 07-27-2017, 11:53 AM   #18
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

There were foolish things about this plan of hers, one of those foolish things is not fully knowing the true extent of where this will go. For all she honestly knew is that he can still easily kill them both and be done with it. However, at this point in time, the fear of being killed isn't really at the top of that list anymore. Although that didn't mean she still didn't fear him in general or the situation and the unknown future.

"I didn't find your name directly... Just rumors... Mostly talk and descriptions of this place and some people were bragging about the elite events here. They only spoke of the host as being the best, but there was very little about you directly.... I knew I could never meet you... Let alone get my sister to come here... So I went in a different direction... Sir..."

Of course that direction could have gotten them both killed, or just simply arrested and therefore never meeting him. Either way she didn't know of any other way of getting his attention and clearly this foolish plan of her actually worked. Much to her own surprise.

Alyssia couldn't believe her ears as she could only the scene in front her. After which she sat there with her knees curled up to her chest and head resting on her knees. The idea that her sister would go to this extent, to get them both kidnapped just to prove a point was foolish enough. Yet that betrayal also hit her like a ton of bricks as well and soon she heard her sister begging for him to strip her. At that point Alyssia couldn't watch anymore as the mixed emotions washed over her. Of course she still loved her sister, yet she was so angry with her right now that she couldn't think straight.

It took Sarah several moments as she kept looking up at her caged sister, then back to him as he grabbed some scissors, thinking of his request. She was ready to beg him, the very idea of begging someone like him was dangerous and humiliating.... Well, scratch that.. She is beyond the point of this being dangerous.... But to beg for her own torment and potentially harsh punishment didn't feel right to her. After all, this isn't a game here, unlike the things she does in those lame dungeons she has gone to.

Still... He is clearly expecting her to beg and she is freezing from the cold wet clothes... He had safety scissors versus something sharp enough to skin her alive..

"Please... Sir.... take.. these wet clothes... off me... Please... strip me... I am freezing in these clothes.. and they are so tight I can't breathe... Please.. Sir..."

She didn't know if her words were good enough or if the excuses were right. For her they were true though. The hoodie was thick and heavy being soaking wet and her tight black jeans were even tighter when wet, making it nearly impossible to move. Then her soaking tennis shoes and soggy socks were agonizing enough that she actually did want to get out of all these clothes.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-27-2017, 12:25 PM   #19
momadness
Literotica Guru

Lee chuckled as he heard the woman speak and looked up at Alyssia's cage and grabbed one of the bars and spun it slowly in the air, saying, "Seems like the real enemy here... is your own blood."

Ray let out a chuckle and then said, "I don't think so." He could see Sarah's confusion as he set the scissors on the table, then walked back to the hose that hung, dripping cold water from it and picked it up.

He looked at her and said, "I am not buying the beg. It sounds too... pretend. You need to make sure you understand something. This ain't no fucking lightweight place." He turned on the jet spayer and let it blast Sarah once again!!! He ran it over her face, down her body and legs. Everytime she would scream from the cold, he could drench her face and drown it out once again!!!

He glanced up at Alyssa and could see she was taking some kind of perverse pleasure in what she was seeing and instantly spun the hose on her and began drenching her with the same fiercely cold water!!! The older man kept spraying her and then shifting to Sarah and back to Alyssia for several long minutes. Not a spot on their body was saturated with the icy water before he turned off the nozzle.

He set the hose down and walked back to Sarah and grabbed her hair and pulled it taunt. He leaned into her ear and whispered so only she could hear, "This isn't a stage you are performing on." He felt her trembling body as he reached into his pocket and pulled out the gun once again. He whispered, "Open your mouth." He slid the barrel directly into her mouth and then said, "Your idiot boyfriend bailed on you. Your sister won't support you now. Does anyone else know about you and your sister? Anyone?"

He watched her eyes go wide as he pulled the hammer back and she shook her head as best as she could trembling.

Ray looked up at Alyssia and said, "I don't know if her story adds up or not, and right now I don't care. Speak the truth. Does ANYONE at all know about you?"

Lee watched as the air of danger elevated intensely...

Old 07-27-2017, 01:29 PM   #20
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Both girls were squealing and fighting to get away from the cold harsh water, each time they tried to scream, he would drown them out. Sarah literally felt as though she is drowning and no matter what couldn't escape the water from stinging her face. At least Alyssia was able to curl up into a tight, shivering ball to hide her face, though with the water drenching over her, it really didn't help that much.

Sarah couldn't believe what he did next though and before she could catch her next breath, he had the gun inside of her mouth. That fear of the unknown tore right through her all over again, realizing more by the second that this foolish idea of hers went deeper than she expected. At the same time, a hint of lust glazed over her eyes and she felt the warmth tingling between her thighs. Although that could be because of how rock hard her nipples are no, each tiny movement would send shock waves through those nipples.

Alyssia shivered like she's been in an ice storm, cold water is not her favorite thing, not even in the summer did she like cold water. Through teary eyes she looked up to finally see what he is doing to Sarah and her heart sank, that need to protect her again raged through.

"That idiot boyfriend was mine.... Him and his druggy friends are as useless as dustbunnies... To my knowledge, no one else knows we are here... I swear to you no other knows... Please don't kill her..."

Alyssia was trying to be brave despite what her sister had done, she is the older one, it is her responsibility to get her head on straight and find a way out of here. Yet, now isn't obviously that time as she hung up in the air in this cage. Even if she did unlock it, there's no way of jumping down without them catching her...

Sarah whimpered at the grip he had in her hair and never once had anyone grip her hair like that. Secretly it was making her melt in his hand, the tip of her tongue teasing the rim of the guns barrel.. Deep down she had no idea why any of this is arousing to her, their very lives were on the line..... Yet..the mixture of fear and pain and his dominance though... Something she has been craving for quite a while now. All she could do though is shake her head no at his question, confirming that no others knew they were here.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-27-2017, 02:01 PM   #21
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray stared at Sarah for a long moment, who trembled like a dog left outside in the snow for too long and he grinned. It wasn't a game now and she knew it. He said, "Lee. Go get a pair of towels. We don't want these two catching a cold or something."

He went to pulled the barrel of the gun from Sarah's mouth and found she had actual suction on it. Ray looked into her eyes and saw her mouth open a bit more allowing the gun to be removed and he said, "Were you just orally sucking the barrel of my gun? I have heard of some freaky shit before but that is as freaky as it comes."

As Lee returned to the room with the towels, he looked at Alyssia and said, "Here is the deal. You are my little canary in the cage and right now you are soaked to the core. Lee will be happy to give you this towel to dry off with... in exchange for every strip of clothing you have on your body. You can say no, but what will happen then is Lee will lower you out of your cage, cut those clothes from your flesh, then I will give him permission to do anything he wants to you."

He watched her a moment as she weighed her decision. He turned to Sarah and said, "As far as you are concerned,". He reached to the safety scissors and said, "Something tells me these won't have any effect on you... so how about this." He walked past Lee as he stood there taunting Alyssia with the towel as she struggled with her decision, and picked up a long Roman curved dagger from the wall, then turned and headed back towards his little toy.

Lee watched Alyssia hungrily then said, "Come on girl... don't got all night. 10.... 9...."

Ray reached into the sleeves of her hoodie and sliced through them like it was hot butter! He ran that knife along her neck, slicing through the threading of the hoodie with every slice! He set the knife on the table a moment and used his hands to tear the hoodie shreds off her body!

"7... 6...". Lee kept counting...

Ray grabbed the knife and sliced through the buttons of her jeans causing them to pop off. He grabbed the band of her jeans and tore them down her body...

Old 07-27-2017, 03:23 PM   #22
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Sarah hadn't realized she fell so deep with the sensations that she actually took to the gun as if it were a cock until he pulled it from her. There was a hint of embarrassment as he so bluntly questioned her actions, yet it's clear she couldn't deny what he obviously discovered. Her eyes practically lit up when seeing the sharp blade that he had picked out. Already she could feel the cold steel against her skin. There was still fear that he could just as easily use that blade to shred her skin and kill her.

Alyssia glared at the both of them, wondering if it would be better if she remained wet and cold just to get sick. They won't do anything to her if she is sick right? Still, she looked over at Lee with that hunger in his eyes as he counted, there's no telling that he'll have his way with her anyway. The towel did look oddly comforting in that moment as she did want to dry off.

"Fine.... I'll do it...."

Slowly her trembling hands reached for her boots and fought to get the laces undone and threw each boot out between the bars. Hoping one would hit Less in the head. Very reluctantly she did the same with her pants, hoodie and shirt, leaving her purple bra and panties on. Throwing each item of clothing right at Lee, of course not hurting him, but it did make her feel better to throw something.

Sarah didn't have a shirt on underneath the hoodie, all she had was her lacy blue bra that couldn't hide her hard nipples. She had no panties on either and was very cleanly shaved between her trembling legs. Once she was exposed though, she turned her head to the side as the humiliation of his discoveries began to sink in. Little by little she was giving her secrets away and he somehow saw right through her walls.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-27-2017, 03:53 PM   #23
momadness
Literotica Guru

Lee chuckled hard each time an article was thrown at him and when she sat in the cage, naked and wet, he reached up and offered her the towel that she snatched from him began to dry off. Lee reached down, picked up her clothes and headed to the fireplace in the corner of the place and tossed them into a basket in the corner.

After 5 minutes, Lee said, "The towel. Now." He saw her glare but eventually yield the towel.

Ray on the other took the shreds of Sarah's clothing and tossed them away as well, revealing virtually nothing underneath her clothing. He smiled widely as he took that knife and sliced off the bra and flicked it away as well. He snatched up the towel and started to dry her helpless body as well, lett his hands generously explore this woman's firm frame, beautiful mounds and tight ass. He looked on her cheek and said, "What is this? Is this a tattoo?" He smiled as it he read the words that were just over her ass cheeks. He said, "Slut. Nice. Does she had one?" He pointed towards Alyssia and when she blushed he smiled again.

He looked to Sarah and said, "Your name is slut now." He pressed the knife to her neck and whispered, "You like the word slut. That is your name. What does her tattoo say? Lee, go take a look..."

He could see his canary in the cage was trying hard to hide something on her bottom... He grinned and said, "Oh yes... I have to know. Since your name is no longer slut... what is it?"

Old 07-27-2017, 10:40 PM   #24
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Lee had to spin the cage a little, reach in a hold her arm so she couldn't keep hiding and he grinned after seeing the tattoo.

"It says Fuck Me.. Though, It should be Fuck Meat.. Yea, that sounds much better.. Perhaps later I will have the fun of fixing it for her.."

He looked over at Ray while giving the cage another light spin and laughed at her horrified expression. Both girls were embarrassed over the tattoos, although they did do it to each other as a little prank. Picked out each others tatt and made the wording small enough to cover up later. Yet, they never got around to covering them with something else, in fact they had forgotten about them until now.

Despite being humiliated in more ways than one, never having been fully naked in front of someone else before, her body was humming. Feeling that blade caressing over her skin when he cut her clothes off made her wetter than she's ever been. Now with the dagger at her throat, her legs squirmed ever so slightly, trying so hard to not give herself away. Yet that glaze in her eyes were enough to give it all away... Then without realizing she whispered it loud enough for Ray to barely hear, "More... please... Sir..."

Sarah wanted feel the dagger all over her body, it screamed to feel it's sharp caressing. Whether or not he truly heard her or knew what it is she wanted, that is a different story... Her body certainly knew what it needed.

Alyssia kept glaring at the two men, gaging in what action to take next... her options were running low by the second. Not only is she spinning in a cage, her clothes were now gone. She would have to take both men out, get her sister, then leave everything behind as she ran. Somehow that option really didn't seem logical at all and the more she thought about it, the more crushed it became.

However, through all this crap that this situation has caused her, Alyssia felt a tingling between her legs as her exposed, hard nipples and shaved cunt were kissed by the air. She instantly hugged herself tighter in a ball, as Lee would see that flicker of unwanted excitement her eyes. She has been at least naked in front of her boyfriend a few times, although he was always too stone to really notice her.

With Lee though, and even Ray.. they that hungry look... The look of a beast about ready to pounce their prey. Granted it is a look she always wanted from her petty boyfriend. But seeing it come from men old enough to be her father... It was arousing and frightening at the same time. She never thought about older men like that until now.. Shaking her head and hid her face before it gave them more than she is willing to give.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 07-28-2017, 09:49 AM   #25
momadness
Literotica Guru

Ray gave a nice loud chuckle as he heard what the tattoo said and he said, "Then your name is no longer Alyssia. It is Meat. We will have Lee modify your tattoo to reflect your name later tonight."

The older man looked to Lee and said, "Let's let our canary sit there a while. This one is hot and bothered. Let's put her through the test... shall we?

Lee glanced up at the cage and slapped Meat's ass, then said, "Don't go anywhere and don't blink. I wouldn't want you to miss a thing." He turned and headed towards Sarah.

Ray kept that blade on her neck and Lee grabbed a wooden case and walked ot the table and opened it up. Inside was a piercing gun and silver hoops rings. Lee grinned as he loaded a needle and then walked up to Slut.

Ray kept the knife on her neck and reached around and grabbed her right breast and clamped it hard, pushing her nipple out and said, "Don't fucking move. It will hurt even worse if you do."

He let his eyes shift up to Meat as Lee shot the needle through her Slut's nipple!!! Both men revelled in the screams from her lips! Lee turned and loaded the gun again, then returned as Ray reached to the left breast and repeated the gesture!

The screams nearly made him want to cum right then and there! Ray grinned as the needle shot through her left nipple! She kept that blade so tight to Slut's neck that it couldn't move at all, just scream.

Lee looked to Ray and said, "You want the third one?"

"Yeah. Property will always have these piercings. Set it up." Ray said as he ran his hand down between Slut's legs and spread her lips apart!

Lee loaded another needle and dropped to his knee and positioned it along her clit flaps and said, "Here we go." He drove the needle in!

Slut screamed out again... then fell limp! Ray leaned up and grabbed Slut's head and then chuckled and said, "She has passed out. Hoop the needles.

Lee connected the hoops to the needles and touched each of the hoops with super glue to make sure they don't come off.

Ray took his knife off of the passed out Slut and turned his eyes towards his canary in the cage, pointed the knife at her and said, "What is your name?"

Last edited by momadness : 07-28-2017 at 11:58 AM.