A Drop of Hope

LucianaGrace

Grace Changes Everything
Life is unpredictable, and we can often find ourselves searching for hope in dark places.

So this is a place to visit when you need uplifting. I suppose this can be used as a shout-out thread if you feel the need. So please leave quotes, songs, images (within Lit guidelines), or general messages of hope.

364879b55f2a9a8291aeaa7895c2dbbd.jpg

Last edited:
You! Hey, you! The one reading this right now...

YOU matter.

You are wonderfully significant, important, and needed. Yes, needed. You aren't alone. We may feel like we are, but that's a lie. Listen to me and not the lie.

You are perfect just as you are. And you are loved, adored, and needed just as you are. You'll be okay. Just breathe with me. This will pass. I promise.

And if you need reminding, come find me.

Yours,
Lucy
:rose:

YOU matter.

You are wonderfully significant, important, and needed. Yes, needed. You aren't alone. We may feel like we are, but that's a lie. Listen to me and not the lie.

You are perfect just as you are. And you are loved, adored, and needed just as you are. You'll be okay. Just breathe with me. This will pass. I promise.

Yours,
Lucy

Awww! Thanks! I needed this. :)

:heart:

As long as you're alive, there's more right with you than wrong with you. I don't know who said this, but it makes good sense, especially if you're ill.

YOU matter.

Yours,
Lucy

Great post!

"There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach."
JRR Tolkien
The Return of the King
The Lord of the Rings

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas Edison

That reminds of this favorite quote

Our greatest success comes not in never falling, but in rising each time we fall

Or something like that. :rose:

Life is a gift, every day.

Waking up, that first breath, aware, alive, home, your people, health, a measure of happiness, love in your heart, to give, to stand up for, a job, the ability to provide for your people, gratitude, one day at a time, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. Count your blessings. Create your world. A world of hope, precious to all your people, give to them. The world can be cruel, be good and gracious to your people.

Happy Sunday to you all.

Last edited:
Life is gift, every day.

Waking up, that first breath, aware alive, home, your people, health, a neasure of happiness, love in your heart, to give, to stand up for, a job, the ability to provide for your people, gratitude, one day at a time, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. Count your blessings. Create your world. A world of hope, precious to all your people, give to them. The world can be cruel, be good and gracious to your people.

Happy Sunday to you all.

Well said. And do you mind if I through a line into your sig and see if I can catch that guy?

Back