Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 07-20-2017, 01:22 AM   #76
reloadeddd
Really Really Experienced

I wish I could express how much I want to be the one you are looking for and need as much as I need you.

Old 09-07-2017, 03:43 PM   #77
lickerwell
Experienced

They Exist

Believe me Brittany, they are there. It's just sometimes difficult to see the subs in a sea of people looking for a cheap thril, but they exist.

Feel free to read my stories

Feel free to PM me anytime. I'd love to read your ideas.

Old 09-10-2017, 08:08 PM   #78
bluekitty69
Really Experienced

Enjoying this thread

As a woman who is just coming to understand my Domme side I'm injoying the post in this thread.
I tend to be quiet and watchfull before I act, so I'm trying to learn about a whole new world (to me at least).
So thanks to all who have posted honest comments and experiences.

Last edited by bluekitty69 : 09-15-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Old 09-24-2017, 06:28 PM   #79
jhenry922
Really Experienced

I think a lot of it has to do with women not understanding that "submissive" does not mean "letting one walk all over you".

Old 09-25-2017, 08:40 AM   #80
SecretSubM88
Really Really Experienced

For me, one of the reasons I find it hard to connect with a female dominant is that I find it hard to put my submissive desires into words. I started realizing I have submissive tendencies when reading BDSM stories on Lit. The signs where there before of course (more of a giver then a taker in the bedroom, a tendency to be attracted to more mature women, often in a professional setting), but it wasn't until I started reading these stories that I recognized my fantasies for what they were. Now being all new to being open about this, I find it hard to act on it online. As has been mentioned before, the BDSM personals board is not a great pace to be, at least in my opinion. To each his or her own of course, but I find most threads over there a bit rough or unsettling. I would like to find what some of you ladies heve described here. Getting to know one-another, having a D/s dynamic that feels natural and not forced, and having some fun in the proces. My greatest enemy in this search is as always myself, more precisely... my impatience at some point as I am browsing Lit, I get horny, the lizard brain takes over and the search for something meaningful changes to the search for instant gratification. I think this may be happening to other men on here as well...
love
-S-

Old 09-25-2017, 08:56 AM   #81
lickerwell
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhenry922 View Post
I think a lot of it has to do with women not understanding that "submissive" does not mean "letting one walk all over you".
I donít know jhenry, I think you inadvertently helped me reach an epiphany because being submissive for me is all about a woman walking all over me. I want her to take control over any part of my life she chooses knowing that I have completely surrendered myself to her.

So that makes it tough because between our two positions, is a continuum full of all kinds of kink.

So perhaps, with an abundance of respect to you MsBrittany, this might explain why you might find it so hard to find a real submissive man. There are a multitude of definitions of what that might look like.

Old 09-25-2017, 10:43 AM   #82
Harrywildone
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrittany View Post
Where have all the beautifully real submissive men gone? The ones who want to know the woman there kneeing in front of? Who crave the connection you can build?

I took a break for some personal reasons. Ive been back a day and the messages are just sad. "Im yours to hurt" "how can i serve you" " im submissive" What happened to actually getting to know someone? Respect and dignity? What you put forth is what you recieve. I feel like there arent any truly submissive men. Simply horny men or sad little boys.

Its hard to have a romantic heart in a hookup world....
If you're certifiably kinky, I'm your submissive, within reason and respect.

Old 09-25-2017, 12:34 PM   #83
Beatrix_B
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickerwell View Post
So perhaps, with an abundance of respect to you MsBrittany, this might explain why you might find it so hard to find a real submissive man. There are a multitude of definitions of what that might look like.
I totally agree with you, Lickewell, which is why I left a comment on one of your threads (Female Dommes ) and voiced this exact sentiment as pertains to your search for femdoms who are "100% dominant."

Humans are complex. It's unrealistic to expect everyone to be the same or that anyone must be "all or nothing" to identify with any given trait or characteristic.

Happy to see that you realize that. 😊

The brain is the organ I enjoy playing with most...the rest is just simple biology.

Old 09-25-2017, 06:45 PM   #84
lickerwell
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrix_B View Post
I totally agree with you, Lickewell, which is why I left a comment on one of your threads (Female Dommes ) and voiced this exact sentiment as pertains to your search for femdoms who are "100% dominant."

Humans are complex. It's unrealistic to expect everyone to be the same or that anyone must be "all or nothing" to identify with any given trait or characteristic.

Happy to see that you realize that. 😊
Hi Beatrix_B,

Yep I do recognize that. I agree with you that no Domme can be 100% Dominant. It would likely be very tiring to control everything.

But maybe 100% Dominant can be interpreted differently. To me 100% Dominant means thatís the Domme can give or take whatever she chooses but can leave a sub to control whatever is of no interest to her. The Domme doesnít control every aspect of a subís life, but rather whatever she wants. Meanwhile, the sub appreciates the freedoms given but should have little control of what the Domme demands.

But thatís my view...... and if thereís one thing I have learned is that in the world of kink, there are as many perspectives as there are kinksters!!

Old 09-26-2017, 11:10 AM   #85
Lubufoo
Virgin

My heart is fluttering at the thought.

I am a 23 year old guy. I want to develop a relationship of trust and lust that grows into a lifetime of happiness. I consider myself a normal guy, normal sex is good. However when I read stories about women taking over in sexual acts my heart skips a beat. When I read these stories of a woman claiming her man in a way that makes him feel wanted... No, that makes him feel needed.. I feel a since of longing. Am I submissive? Can't say for sure. Some of the darker side of it all scares me. That's why I need that trust to be developed. That's why I am here. Where is my minxy little wife to be? The woman that will fulfill my heart's secret desires? Or will I eventually settle for an average relationship? Who knows... I live in the Montgomery/Mobile Alabama area. Just saying ladies I'm hopeful.

Old 09-26-2017, 04:40 PM   #86
lickitandstickit
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubufoo View Post
I am a 23 year old guy. I want to develop a relationship of trust and lust that grows into a lifetime of happiness. I consider myself a normal guy, normal sex is good. However when I read stories about women taking over in sexual acts my heart skips a beat. When I read these stories of a woman claiming her man in a way that makes him feel wanted... No, that makes him feel needed.. I feel a since of longing. Am I submissive? Can't say for sure. Some of the darker side of it all scares me. That's why I need that trust to be developed. That's why I am here. Where is my minxy little wife to be? The woman that will fulfill my heart's secret desires? Or will I eventually settle for an average relationship? Who knows... I live in the Montgomery/Mobile Alabama area. Just saying ladies I'm hopeful.
When you find a partner ask her what she likes and tell her what you would like. You'll never get what you want if you dont ask. Younger people especially fail at this, simply not communicating what you're into or being truthful. Whatever it is your looking for in the physical part of the relationship, there is a girl out there for you, trust me.
In short, just ask or simply tell her what you want, its the quickest way to find out if you're compatible..

Hope this helps.

Old 09-26-2017, 11:23 PM   #87
Lubufoo
Virgin

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickitandstickit View Post
When you find a partner ask her what she likes and tell her what you would like. You'll never get what you want if you dont ask. Younger people especially fail at this, simply not communicating what you're into or being truthful. Whatever it is your looking for in the physical part of the relationship, there is a girl out there for you, trust me.
In short, just ask or simply tell her what you want, its the quickest way to find out if you're compatible..

Hope this helps.
I do appreciate the comment read and acknowledged. I like what you said because I believe communication and honesty are the way to go. So I like being straightforward about my feelings and dealing with problems head on.

Old 09-29-2017, 12:13 PM   #88
mywife4othermen
Experienced

I am a married, orally bi man. I introduced my second ( and younger ) wife to MMF a coupe of years ago. This led to a planned ( by me ) meeting with a former BF/Lover of hers. I am now almost totally submissive to him and my wife taunts me continually. I find the situation to be both extremely humiliating and highly arousing. So many mixed and deeply intense emotions and feelings. On the one hand, I want to remove this man, Steve, from our lives and get my wife back. On the other hand, I experience extraordinary sexual pleasure from having him dominate me and having my wife treat me in such a belittling way. Is this normal or weird?

Old 09-29-2017, 03:34 PM   #89
twister947
Mama Tried

^^^No, it's not normal. In fact, it's way out there on the short end of the curve. But it's still okay...you're in good company.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What you need is sustained outrage...there's far too much unthinking respect given to authority." Molly Ivins

Old 09-30-2017, 02:48 PM   #90
mikej2513
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickerwell View Post
Hi Beatrix_B,

Yep I do recognize that. I agree with you that no Domme can be 100% Dominant. It would likely be very tiring to control everything.

But maybe 100% Dominant can be interpreted differently. To me 100% Dominant means thatís the Domme can give or take whatever she chooses but can leave a sub to control whatever is of no interest to her. The Domme doesnít control every aspect of a subís life, but rather whatever she wants. Meanwhile, the sub appreciates the freedoms given but should have little control of what the Domme demands.

But thatís my view...... and if thereís one thing I have learned is that in the world of kink, there are as many perspectives as there are kinksters!!
I agree with you completely. Expectations should be discussed in this situation, otherwise thats where you see the guys who "say they are submissive" but if limits aren't mentioned, eventually it will backfire. I am talking from experience as it has happened to me - i have always been submissive, but there are lines as far as when it comes to my professional career or friendships - but of course there are gaps there that can be played with too to a point.

Old 10-27-2017, 08:26 PM   #91
midwestdude

Last edited by midwestdude : 10-29-2017 at 04:56 PM.

Old 12-06-2017, 03:56 PM   #92
disturbedagain
Literotica Guru

Last edited by disturbedagain : 01-15-2018 at 03:42 PM.