Old 06-03-2017, 01:24 PM   #1
Ameilia
Experienced

My Precious Little Bitch

Been thinking of you today...the whole 4 hour drive today. There's something about driving and pushing my car hard that makes me so fucking horny...although what lately doesn't it seems.

Anyway...back to you. Ever since doing that short little, poorly filmed little clip for you I've been wanting more. I want you to sit back and watch me begin to play....to tell me what you want me to do. I want you to watch me use a variety of things on my body and pussy - from the application of coconut water lotion to cramming my cunt with this new toy I happened to find. Actually, I was going to get a new toy for the dogs when I saw this...it's round with rough rubber points coming off it and smooth areas between them....I couldn't help myself, by the time I got home all I could think about was fucking myself with that...and I did.

What would have made it better would have been if you were there watching. I want to see your cock in your hand stroking it....but you're not allowed to cum. All you can do is watch and stroke. But then I also really want that dog collar and leash on you.

REMAINDER REMOVED BY MOD

Forum Guidelines

10. Please do not post story submissions to the forums. You may post short snippets (less than 3 paragraphs or so) for discussion, but please post your full stories to the story side.

Last edited by _Lynn_ : 06-03-2017 at 07:03 PM.

Old 06-03-2017, 01:29 PM   #2
lordfarquat
Really Experienced

What a deliciously naughty mind you have!

Old 06-03-2017, 01:44 PM   #3
Ameilia
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordfarquat View Post
What a deliciously naughty mind you have!
Thank you m'Lord.
Ameilia

Old 06-03-2017, 02:38 PM   #4
EquinoxRising

Lightbulb

You may wish to read Literotica's rules.

Old 06-03-2017, 08:05 PM   #5
Ameilia
Experienced

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinoxRising View Post
You may wish to read Literotica's rules.
And you may wish get a life vs play at one. Take the whole thing down then not just a portion.

Old 09-26-2017, 06:32 AM   #6
JaxRhapsody
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameilia View Post
And you may wish get a life vs play at one. Take the whole thing down then not just a portion.
You might wanna chill the fuck out as well as go over the rules and your first post. Notice it sez edited by mod _Lynn_ not EquinoxRising, while you're getting snarky. Forums are for discussing shit. Was a decent read, though.

The Rhapsodic LaviathanThese are the stories.
Stories of Velocity C'mon and stay a spell!
My AH profile
I write articles here, and there may be stories too. Don't forget to hit the clap button!

Closed Thread