Anti-Seductress RP

RealxPassionx

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 14, 2017
Posts
178
Looking for a long-term female role-play buddy who's into long-running detailed stories with slow buildup.

You're a respectable woman. You've got a good head on your shoulders. You did your best through high school and graduated with flying colors. Nothing really out of the ordinary about you, except for your massive 38J tits! You've been plagued with these things for years, even at a young age. You've always hated the looks you get, especially from men. In high school, guys would try to get in your pants, but you never allowed them that privilege. Even so, rumors break out about you sleeping around and being an all around slut. "I heard she fucked the whole football team all at once." "She's probably got every STD know to man." "She's probably been fucking her teachers to get by." These were just some of the propaganda that people fabricated about you. It didn't just stop at school though. Eventually, those rumors spread throughout the community. You became known as the town slut, despite never doing anything to warrant such a public shaming. It got so bad that you had to move to where no one knew you and start over.

Even years later, your breasts don't cease to cost you. You're more than qualified for the job that you want, but no one will hire you due to your "inappropriate proportions". Finally, you find someone who's willing to overlook the issue and give you the job. However, there's a catch: He has you doing him sexual favors. Seeing as how this is the only way to get the job, you reluctantly accept and become your bosses personal fuck toy.

One day you meet a young man who seems too good to be true. He's respectful of you. He doesn't ogle you. He treats you like no one else ever has before: Like a human. You quickly take a liking to him and overtime you two become close friends and for the first time in years, there's a very bright spot in your life. You've found someone who you can depend on. Someone that has you best interests in mind. Someone who makes you happy. It doesn't take long for you to fall in love with him, but you dare not tell him how you feel. You love him so much that you fear that if he knew all of the lewd and disgraceful things you've done to made ends meat that he would be repulsed by you. You couldn't bare the thought of him leaving you, but your heart and body aches for him.

(I'm open to suggestions and tweaks to the outline. These aren't set in stone details. I'd like to hear your feedback and ideas of how to enhance the story. Feel free to private message me if you're interested and feel free to let me know any questions or suggestions that you may have.)

Thanks for reading. Take care.
 
674723_719408.jpg


Jessica Lippincott
24
Secretary

Growing up Jessica got all the wrong kinds of attention. She was always rumored to sleeping around or using her body to get things all because of her large breasts and the way clothes clung to her curves. She had tried covering up and dressing different but despite anything the rumors still spread making it hard for her in school and finding work but that had never stopped her from learning and getting her degrees.

She finally had found a job as an assistant for the CEO at Lionel Headquarters and was glad he had overlooked her body and hired her. She had been desperate for the job having just moved there to a new city and she accepted his offer as being his personal assistant even though she over qualified for the position.

Her first week on her job had gone quite normal but one day after hours she had stayed with Mr. Owen's her boss and he offered her a raise if she had helped him out like he helped her. She was shocked at first but they had ultimately came to a decision if she helped Noone would find out.

She was typing at her desk when she got the im for her to meet him in the conference room in five minutes.She knew what he wanted, relief after the stressful meeting. She had met him there and he wasted no time pulling out his cock stroking and kneeling her down so she could help him.

She slowly licked his cock feeling his hard and thick member grow against her tongue and then wrapped her pink lips around the tip of his cock sucking slowly and hearing him groan above her and his rough hands reach into her bra to grab her large breasts.

Jessica felt ashamed doing this under the desk in the conference room she knew that if they were caught she would be fired not him but he seemed to enjoy the fact that she was forced to do this or lose her job.

She felt him grip her hair tight as he began shoving his 8 inches of dick down her throat fucking it like he normally did and roughly playing with her breast causing her to pant from the pace. He made her gag both from him making her feel so naughty and using her whenever he wanted to.

She tasted his precum on her tongue which wasn't bad but it wasn't something she wanted in her mouth right before her break.
 
Shareholders and investors were leaving from a meeting in the conference on the top floor of Lionel Headquarters in sunny New York City. Mr. Owens, one of Lionel's top CEO's shook every hand with a smile as each person exited the room. When he was alone, he looked out the large spotless windows overlooking Manhattan. He smiled to himself and reached into his pocket for his cell phone. He sent his assistant a message.

A few minutes later, a young busty redhead came walked into his office. She swallowed her pride as she shut the door behind her. Hearing the door click, Mr. Owens called her over with a smirk and pointed to underneath his desk.

Mr. Owens 'helped' the young lady onto her knees under his fancy desk. By this time, his cock was already out though his fly. Looking up from that dark tight space, she felt like any of Mr. Owen's storage that he would tuck away into a drawer on his desk. Leaning forward, she grasped his cock and dragged her tongue along the underside to the tip. Wrapping her crimson lips around his crown, the young lady looked up at him and saw his typical smug smile that she couldn't stand. His rough hands slipped beneath her top and grabbed at her big tits. He squeeze and dug his fingers into her heavy glands as she sucked away at his cock.

After merely bobbing her head on his knob, Mr. Owens grew frustrated and impatient with her technique.

To her surprise, he wrapped both of his hands around her throat and yanked her forward. The poor girl braced herself against the legs of his chair as he used her momentum to pummel his cock down her throat rapidly. She would gag and cough each time his dick hit the back of her throat. Her eyes started to water and she was filled with shame and humiliation. Finally, he relinquished his rough grasp from her throat and allowed her to breathe. She coughed as she withdrew head. She thought that he was finished with her.

Mr Owens pulled his poor secretary from under his desk and roughly bent her over his desk and sliding her white panties down. Before she could protest, she gasped and tensed up as he stretched her backdoor open for his fat cock. She clutched at his desk as he squeezed his dick into her tight hole and flattened her head against his desk with his hand. Pressing himself strongly against her, he pinned her to his desk and pummeled her poor ass. She wrapped her hand over her mouth and clenched her eyes shut and screamed into her sweaty palm to muffle the noise. Mr Owens on the other hand was grunting and growling like a beast while his thick meat plowed and stretched her tight elastic hole. His grunts had gotten stronger and faster as he was driven over the edge, and without warning her, he evacuated his swollen testicles into her boules. A thick glob of his seed oozed out and landed in her panties as he withdrew his cock from her ass. He panted as he got off of her and tugged his trousers up, leaving her sore and humiliated across his desk.

The desk phone rang causing her to leap off of his desk and compose herself. She adjusted her clothes back on as Mr. Owens casually attended to his phone as if what had just happened didn't happen.

'Thank you, Susan', he said in his professional voice as he hung up the phone and turned to his violated secretary. He slicked his black hair back to it's neat form.

"The new intern is here. Go clean yourself up and take care of it."

And with that, he was right back to work and let the lady show herself the way out.
 
Last edited:
Jessica stayed after feeling ashamed at being used like a cheap where and legs trembling after him fucking her ass so hard. She quickly hurried off to the ladies room her body flush and ass red.

She fixed her hair back into position and redid her eyeliner and lip gloss feeling the Phantom of his cocktail hitting the back of her throat. She walked past Mr.Owen's office and he smirked at her making her feel more ashamed of what she had just done and had done to her in the office.

She grabbed the paperwork off of her desk and headed down in the elevator to greet the new intern. He was young, handsome, and seemed very intelligent like herself. She knew he'd probably got well in the office. She just regretted he would probably hear the rumors about her and how mostly everyone disliked her there because of her looks and how the boss ogled her.

Jessica just wished she could find someone who didn't judge her. She approached him and smiled "Hi.. I'm Jessica Welcome to Lionel Headquarters..I'll escort you upstairs to meet Mr. Owens"she said handing him a folder with the employees handbook.
 
Gregory Payton
Age: 18

The young man had his notes out and was writing and sketching out ideas as they came to him when a lovely lady walked up to him with a folder in her hands. He snapped his attention away from his task and gave her his attention.

"Hi. I'm Jessica. Welcome to Lionel Headquarters."

'Oh...thank you', he said with a touch of anxiety in his voice. He closed his folder and stood up wiping away the wrinkles on his black suit. They pretty lady gave him a half smile and handed him his necessary reading material.

"I'll escort you upstairs to meet Mr. Owens."

Gregory followed Jessica as she lead him towards the employee elevator. As they walked through the office, Jessica would glance over her shoulder at the young man. She expected to see him staring at her ass, as most men, and women for that matter tend to do around her. Gregory on the other hand was looking straight ahead. He caught her eye and gave her a gentle smile. Jessica returned the polite gesture.

Jessica had been in more elevators than she could count. She would swear that 1/4th of her time here since she was hired was spent in this elevator. She had shown hundreds of people the way up, which made for a lot of uncomfortable silences while Jessica would catch the person staring at her chest. But when she would glance over at Gregory, he was staring up at the elevator lights lighting up one by one making there way to 27. Jessica sensed anxiety from the young man. Not because of being cramped in a tight space with her and her giant boobs. He didn't seem to notice her features at all. He was nervously bouncing slightly on his tip toes, double and triple checking his suit, making sure that it was in order. He was using his crude warped reflection from the silver elevator walls as a mirror, making sure that his hair was neat. He had spent night after night studying and researching the company, sketching and making pages worth of notes to fill out his portfolio. So many restless nights. He had succumb to exhaustion and fallen asleep face first into a book. But now, school was out. This is what he's wanted. What he's worked so hard for. Now, he's here. All has to do now is not screw it up. He's thinking about what he's going to say--he's going to present his ideas to Mr. Owen.

Jessica smiles as she secretly admires his youthful innocence. She finds it somewhat endearing. She still remembers what it was like to feel that tension and suspense that's been since replaced with content and resentment.

She holds back a giggle and puts her hand reassuringly on the young mans shoulder, turning to him.
 
Last edited:
Jessica admired the young man secretly. She could tell was nervous about starting there and remembered her first time interning after college. She suppressed a giggle and turned putting her hand on his shoulder gently.

You should relax she said softly. "I don't know you that we'll yet , but I've read your resume and cover letter along with the portfolio you've sent and sorry if I'm overstepping but from what I saw your work is incredible" she smiled and took a step away 's from the young man once they were a floor away.

She hadn't wanted any more rumors to spread about her she just wanted a friend to to talk with there. She offered a small smile and looked over her shoulder. One word of advice..don't let him intimidate you. Mr Owens seems to respect the men who work at his level here.

She quieted again as the elevator doors opened and she led him to her bosses office. She felt the uneasiness she normally did when stepping in there and that made Mr. Owen's grin knowing why she was so nervous.

Aren't you going to introduce our intern Jessica?he said sternly and stared into her eyes.

She blushed and apologized right away "I'm sorry sir..This is Gregory Payton sir...He's a graduate from UBC and a very qualified new intern Sir.

Mr Owen's gave her a look and said Well see.. your dismissed Jessica

With that Jessica blushed embarrassed he'd spoken to her that way and hurried out of the office back to her desk.
 
Last edited:
'You should relax', she said softly, putting her hand on his shoulder. Gregory turned to her.

"I don't know you that we'll yet , but I've read your resume and cover letter along with the portfolio you've sent. Sorry if I'm overstepping...but from what I saw, your work is incredible".

Jessica's voice was like butter. Hearing her call his work 'incredible' gave him a boost of confidence that he so desperately needed. She being so close to him made him blush slightly. She was a few inches taller than him, so he had to look up slightly to see her face. He thought she was so beautiful and independent. Gregory smiled at the kind lady.

"Thank you."


Jessica smiled warmly at the gracious young man.

"One word of advice: Don't let him intimidate you. Mr Owens seems to respect the men who work at his level here."

Gregory thought Mr. Owens sounded like a though customer. Jessica had just boosted his confidence though, so he felt that he was up for the challenge. He told himself not to kiss his ass, but don't back down either. Any jabs he takes at you, just let it fall off like water off a ducks back.

Jessica took Gregory into Mr. Wilson's office where he was at his desk. There was an uncomfortable silence for a moment until Mr. Owens broke it.

"Aren't you going to introduce our intern, Jessica?"

"I'm sorry, sir. This is Gregory Payton, sir...A graduate from UBC and a very qualified new intern, sir."

Gregory could sense intimidation on Jessica. Her posture was stern and there was hesitation between her words. This was really different from that wise confident woman in the elevator--The one who had told him not to be intimidated was clearly intimidated herself of the same man that she had warned Gregory about.

"Well see.. you're dismissed, Jessica".

'Yes, sir', she said bowing her head slightly and exiting the room. When Jessica was showing herself out she winked at Gregory and gave him a little smile.

Jeez. She wasn't kidding when she warned Gregory about Mr. Owens, he thought. Making her introduce him to Mr. Owens. Telling her to leave without thanking her for bringing Gregory.

'So...Jessica says that you're the man for the job, eh?', he said with sarcastic tone and a shit eating grin. Gregory stood strongly and smiled.

'I'll let you be the judge of that, sir', he said with a little enthusiasm. Mr. Owens chuckled and patted the young man firmly on the shoulder.

"You've got right attitude, son. You'll fit in just fine. Now, what do you have for me?"

For the next few minutes, Gregory told Mr. Owens about his concepts for new model designs and his drawings to go along with it as well as other licenses that are up for grabs with potential partners. Mr. Owens was impressed.

"Well, son. I have to admit--you've impressed me". The two shook hands with smiles. "Welcome aboard."

'Thank you, sir', Gregory said humbly.

"Jessica will show you to your desk." Within moments, Jessica walked back into Mr. Owens office. She saw Gregory and wondered how the interview had gone. She directed her attention to Mr Owens.

"You asked for me, sir?"

"Show our new associate to his quarters."
 
Jessica had just finished completing some paperwork when she had got some call back into Mr. Owens office .

You asked for me, sir?she asked politely offering a small smile to the new intern.

Mr. Owens looked at her briefly and then said Show our new associate to his quarters

Yes Sir Jessica said a bit cheerfully then quickly corrected herself not wanting Mr. Owens to assume anything. "I can bring the paperwork I've finished afterward."she said quickly before guiding Gregory out of the office.

She was relieved he wasn't anywhere near her office or Mr.Owens in fear of embarrassing herself when she left late or seeing her leave his office frazzled. She hadn't known why she had cared so much about his opinion.

She stepped into his office turning on the light and there was a computer, desk, a few seats and a small sink and coffee maker.

Well umm...here we are, your new office. If you need anything just dial my extension or you can let Mr. Owens know. Congratulations and Welcome to Lionel.she said giving him a quick friendly hug and then moving away.

I'll have a lunch sent while you settle in I have to head back to give Mr Owens my paperwork.she said giving him a smile then making her way back to her office .

She felt the soreness and cum in her assume still left there from before showing Gregory around and she sneaked off to one of the private client bathrooms. She felt ashamed pulling off the underwear wet with Mr.Owen's load and stared at her red ass in the mirror. She stuck her finger in her dripping ass hole to make sure all the cum had gotten out and pushed out the remained before washing up with the spare soap she carried in her bag for situations like this. She also reached in her purse for clean underwer always carrying a spare pair in her bag knowing he liked her wearing his mess all day beneath her clothes like he was marking her. She stuffed washed the soiled pair of underwear and stuffed them in a bag in her purse.

Once she was satisfied all his cum was out of her ass she made her way back to the desk, she had the gourmet lunch sent to Gregory and headed out to lunch to have something to eat herself. She returned back with Mr. Owen's coffee and finished paperwork and made it a task to drop it off quickly with a look from Mr Owen's she had tried to avoid.

She had also went and checked on Gregory chatting a while in his office to make sure he his delivered lunch and was settled in, then shortly after that she went back to her desk seeing a message on her phone from Mr. Owens.

See me in my office at end of day..then you can go home.

She sighed finishing up scheduling the meetingsame for the following day before she headed to see Mr. Owen's again.
 
Last edited:
Let there be light. Gregory laid his eyes on HIS workstation. The office itself wasn't anything special, but to Gregory, it was like standing at the tip of Mount Everest. That's when it started sinking in that this was real. He made it.

'Well umm...here we are, your new office', said Jessica. 'If you need anything just dial my extension or you can let Mr. Owens know. Congratulations and Welcome to Lionel.'

Gregory was so overwhelmed with joy that he wrapped his arms around Jessica. He was a little shorter than her, so his head only came up to her shoulder. She was surprised when he hugged her so suddenly, but at the same time she knew exactly what he was feeling. She felt the same way when she was first given the job. She smiled and returned the hug.

"I'll have a lunch sent while you settle in. I have to head back to give Mr. Owens my paperwork." And with that, she was off. She gave him a kind smile before closing his door. She stood there at his door for a moment and pictured a tag there that read: 'Gregory Payton'

She smiled at the thought and was off to her duties.

Later that day, Jessica came to Gregory's office to see if he had settled in. She found him with his nose in the reading material that she gave him earlier. He also had notes and sketches laid out on his desk. He must be working on something, she thought. As she looked around his office she could tell that he definitely had made this space his. There were sketches tapped to his desk as well as little notes of encouragement pinned. He had his files in order. Last time Jessica had laid eyes on it it was just a cold room. Now, it was something more.
Gregory was so focused on what he was reading that he didn't even know that Jessica was there until she had knocked on the doorway. He looked and was happily surprised to see her so soon.

'Oh...hi', he said cheerfully and set the folders down. "Sorry. I was so lost that I didn't even hear you come in."

'That's okay', Jessica giggled at his charming innocent attitude. "I was just making sure that you were comfortable". She scanned her eyes around the room taking notice of his customization. "Looks like you're doing just fine." Gregory chuckled at her remark.

'Did you get your lunch?', she asked.

"Oh...Yes. Thank you. It was really nice."

Gregory had such a cheerfulness and excitement in his voice. Something that this place so desperately needed.

'Well, I'll he here throughout the day, so let me know if you need anything', she said with a smile before departing.

Later on in Jennifer's office, her phone buzzed in her pocket. She sighed in anguish when she read it. Soon afterwards, she went into Mr. Owens office closing the door behind her. She did her best to hide her disgust and resentment from Owens. He had that smug smirk on his face that made Jessica cringe.

"Lock the door."

'Yes, sir', she said as he did as he ordered. Mr. Owens liked obedience. He expected her to always answer with 'sir' when speaking to him. He wrapped his arm her waist and squeezed her plump ass as he walked her towards his desk. Her skin crawled whenever he touched her. Then he bent her over the table and pushed himself up against her. and dropped his pants around his ankles. He took his time admiring her body. He slid his grimy hands all over her hips and ass while his fat cock teased her cunt. Then he pulled her panties down and violently spread her legs apart. He held her head against the table and laughed in amusement as he started stuffing his cock inside her aching asshole again making Jessica tense up and gasp.

'Ah! ...Again?', she wined to which Owens merely laughed.
'Well, I haven't cleaned off my cock since I last fucked you ass', he said with morbid amusement. 'And we wouldn't want to soil that filthy cunt anymore than we already have, now would we?'


Owens went right into thrusting his dick into her poor asshole, which was already sore from earlier. And like earlier, he didn't even use lube, which made things even worse for Jessica, but she just grit her teeth and bared it. Owens wrapped his fist around a lock of Jessica's red hair and yanked her head back so hard that her glasses flew off and Owens rode her like an animal.

'Speaking of soiled, how much longer do you think I can keep plowing this ass until I turn it inside out, huh?', he said laughing. Jessica clenched her eyes shut and groaned through her grit teeth. She reached behind her with both hands and spread her ass open hoping to relieve some of the pain. For Jessica, it seemed to go on for an eternity. Finally, Owens balls burst and he flooded her boules again. Gregory put his pants back on and left Jessica bent over his desk. Her asshole clenching shut and opening like it was breathing as his dirty spunk came pouring out.

"Now, get out of here before you make a mess on my carpet."
 
Last edited:
Jessica trembled laying across his desk her eyes welling with tears after she had been used again like a brothel where and he ordered her out of his office. She quickly fixed her clothing feeling sore as she moved herself from over his desk.

"Yes sir"she said not looking him in the eye as she unlocked the door and headed to the private bathroom a second time that day. She let her tears flow freely as she cleaned him cum out of her so humiliated that she had no choice but to do as he said if she wanted to keep her job at Lionel.

She hated him for having that power over her and was disgusted with him and herself. She finally got all of the cum dripping from her ass out and hadn't bothered walking back towards her office in fear he'd want to use her a third time that day.

She grabbed her purse and walked toward the elevator and rode down silently making her way to her car and home immediately jumping into the shower to soothe her sore body and cried more recalling some of the names she had been called because of her curvy body and the way Mr. Owen's treated her she felt like she deserved it.

She scrubbed her body till thoughts of Mr. Owen's left her head and thoughts of the Gregory's positive attitude filled her mind. She smiled think he was the only thing she had to look forward to now going to the office and with that she went off to bed.

She returned to the office the next morning relieved not seeing Mr. Owen's and winced slightly sitting on her sore ass.
 
Last edited:
Gregory collected his things from his office at the end of the day. He wanted to thank Jennifer for being so supportive earlier and offer to buy her a coffee, but she was nowhere to be seen. Disappointed, he left and boarded the bus home. While he looked out the window he thought to himself:

Tomorrow.

The next morning

The bus schedule for that day didn't really work around morning hours. As he looked at the schedule, he realized that at best he would arrive at the office 4 hours ahead of his shift. He decided to take his bicycle into work. It was a 45 minute trek at least at it was a hot day. It would look bad if he came into the office disheveled on his second day. He decided instead that he'd wear a t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers into work and put his work clothes on when he got there.

The trek to the office was no easy feat having to go across town. Not to mention that biking through the insane streets of New York city. When Gregory finally arrived at the office he was out of breathe and sweating through his clothes.

'Oh, man! I'm never doing that again', he huffed out trying to catch his breathe. Luckily for him, he had 45 minutes to spare before he had to punch in. After locking up his bike, he went into the building and changed into his work clothes in the bathroom. He straightened out all the creases in his dark blue button up shirt and black slacks and made sure his hair was neat. He looked into the mirror and smiled at his reflection. He looked dapper and was ready for work.

Gregory came entered the top floor office from the elevator. He looked a little disheveled. His forehead was sweaty and he was straightening the wrinkles on his clothes and fixing his hair trying to look more dapper. He walked to his office but stopped when he saw Jessica.

'Oh, hi. Good morning, Jessica', he said with kind smile.

'Good Morning Gregory', she said smiling with her ruby red lips."Excited for your second Day?"

'Yes, mam', he said enthusiastically and Jessica smiled brightly seeing that refreshing irradiating energy that gave her more strength. She realized that in that moment that she was growing fond of the young man.

'I emailed you the memo for the office meeting tomorrow,' she said going back to her professional self. 'Mr. Owens wants everyone to attend so just giving you the heads up.'

'Thank you', he said as he took a step but then stopped.
'Hey, I have something that I wanted to run by you later. Can you come and see me before you leave?'
 
Last edited:
Jessica was a bit tired from being used so frequently by Mr. Owens yesterday and she was glad she checked the schedule and saw he had back to back meetings most of day. She was in her office doing the payroll and work scheduling and stopped hearing Gregory's voice at her door.

She looked up from the screen and gave a big smile hearing him say "Oh,hi. Good morning,Jessica". She noticed how handsome he looked in his button down shirt and neat slacks. She saw that he had even styled his hair in a way that made him appear a bit more mature. She cleared her throat and stopped ogling him blushing slightly.

"Good Morning Gregory"she said cheering up a bit "Excited for your second Day?"she grinned "I emailed you the memo for the office meeting tomorrow Mr. Owens wants everyone to attend so just giving you the heads up."

"Thank you"he said and she saw he was thinking about something before he said
"Hey I have something I want to run by you later. Do you mind stopping by my office at the end of the day?"

Jessica was stunned.She normally got that question from Mr. Owen's but not so pleasantly.

"Sure Gregory not a problem "she said gently curious why he needed her but she knew he was nothing like their perverted boss.
 
Last edited:
'Thanks', he said before biding her farewell for now and going to his office.

Jessica didn't know what to make of Gregory's request. He's barely settled in. What did he have to talk to her in private about? was the questioned that plagued her mind throughout the day.
Later...

There was a knock on Gregory's door.

"Come in."

The door opened and Jessica was standing in the doorway.

"Oh, Jessica. Come in."

Jessica could hear the excitement in his voice. But not the kind of excited that she's used to. It seemed like...Gregory was genuinely happy to see her.

The young man spun around in his office chair to face her.

"I wanted to thank you."

Jessica's look was one of confusion.

"...For being so nice to me yesterday. The advice you gave me before my interview. You believed in me, which made me believe in myself. You have no idea how much that meant to me."

Jessica was taken back by his generosity towards her. She didn't think that she did anything that warranted thanks. She also couldn't figure out why he cared so much what she thought of him. If anything, she thought she should be thanking him for being so cheerful in this content work environment.

'...And I wanted to ask if you'd let me buy you a coffee sometime', he said with a smile.
 
"I wanted to thank you...for being so nice to me yesterday. The advice you gave me before my interview. You believed in me,which made me believe in myself. You have no idea how much that meant to me and I wanted to ask if you'd let me buy you coffee sometime"

Jessica was shocked. She was happy he was genuinely pleased to see her as she was him. She hadn't even gotten that kind of warm personality when she started so she just wanted him to get that.

She smiled hearing his coffee offer as well.

"Not to be a bummer Gregory but Lionel isn't the most friendly place. I think you've been nicer to me in two days than anyone has been in two years"she chuckled and sat down on his guest couch.

"Coffee sounds amazing actually."

.. But I'm more of an ice cream girl if you don't mind"she smiled "I've been trying to stay away from the espresso and I know this place around here that's my secret and it served huge scoops in a bowl "

She grinned feeling relaxed talking with him and saw him smiling at herror suggestion to get ice cream instead of the coffee.
 
Gregory was shocked when Jessica told him that she's not used to people being friendly towards her.
Are all the guys here blind?!, he thought. She's beautiful AND she's super nice!

Jessica felt like she had stepped into an alternate dimension when she was in Gregory's office, so she took a seat on his guest couch. She felt comfortable and relaxed. She actually felt welcome there, which was a far cry from the workplace.
Gregory didn't know if she'd accept his invitation, so he was pleasantly surprised when she had one better and insisted getting ice-cream instead. Even more so that it was a shop that was special to her and that she was willing to share that with him.

Gregory smiled from ear to ear. 'Even better!'
 
Jessica couldn't help but smile when he had liked her idea and she walked over hugging him and said "Thank you Gregory your really sweet.. just let me know when you want to go and we can" she said and pulled back just in case anyone passed his office and by anyone she meant Mr. Owen's.

She knew he was possessive toward her so she didn't want him getting a difficult time from him especially since he just got hired. Just the thought of her boss darkened her mood and she gave him a small sad smile before saying .

"Sorry.. I got excited. I should ummm I should head back to my office is wouldn't want Mr. Owen's to come searching for me he's already grumpy enough as it is"

She blushed covering her mouth and laughed "You didn't hear that from me"she said and smiled before heading back to her office.
 
Gregory was surprised when Jessica walked towards him. He was still sitting down and she towered over him. He got a little excited when she leaned in and hugged him. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and softly rubbed her shoulder in a friendly way. Jessica closed her eyes and smiled ear to ear. She felt wonderful being around the young man. She held him for a little too long to be considered a harmless hug. But then she abruptly released him and stepped back.

"Sorry...I got excited'.

'Excited'? What was there to be excited about? It's just ice-cream.

'I should ummm...I should head back to my office. I wouldn't want Mr. Owens to come searching for me. He's already grumpy enough as it is.'

Jessica surprised and embarrassed herself saying that--Like she said too much. She started making her way out the door but looked back at Gregory who was miming zipping up his lips.
 
Jessica smiled to herself on her way back to her desk glad Gregory had been cool enough to thank her and had even been cool not to report her for the slip up. She did like him but she knew he was younger and probably wold never hang out with her of it hadn't been for work.

Jessica wouldn't admit it but she had been lonely at times because she didn't have friends.
Most females were jealous and most guys wanted to fuck her. The one friend she did have in the town moved so she's been alone for the most part since her family lived in sher old town.

She sat down at her desk enjoying most of the day behind her closed door relieved that Mr Owen's hadn't called her once and that she hadn't been under much stress for the day.

Toward the end of the day she got a text from Gregory asking if she was available today to go for ice cream and she responded to meet her at the elevator. She had went to change into something more comfortable at the end of her shift wanting to wear something other than her usual dress or skirt.

She slid into a pair of skinny jeans that hugged her ass a little more snugged than she would have liked it to and she slid on a pink short sleeved top that hugged her large breasts. She felt a bit self conscious looking herself over. She had always tried covering her body up because of the looks she got from everyone but she knew Gregory would not judge her which is why she felt ok wearing the outfit.

She met him at he elevator nervous about how he would react to her outfit and then the two of them headed down he was making her way to the garage when he mentioned his bike was out front.

She was shocked he had ridden a bike in this heat.

"We can put it on the back of my car.. I hope you don't mind if I drive you home after or you ride with me in Mornings it's far too hot to bike and you'll get her on time ."she said suggesting hoping he didn't think she was trying too hard to make friends she was just being genuinely nice.

She got in her large cream and gold colored suburban and she waited for him at the exit and then drove them to ice cream shop a few blocks away and smiled "Your going to love it here "
 
Last edited:
Gregory punched out for the day and was going to meet Jessica at the elevator, but he didn't want to wear his work clothes at the ice-cream shop. He went into the private restroom and carefully folded his work clothes and packed them inside him gym bag along with his black dress shoes, then put his t-shirt, shorts and sneakers back on. He hurried to meet up with her at the elevator as he was sure that she had been waiting while he changed, but she wasn't there.

A moment later, Jessica appeared from around the corner and Gregory almost had to do a double take. She was wearing a low cut pink short-sleeved shirt and light blue jeans that accentuate her curves. Though low-cut, because of Jessica's huge breasts, her belly was showing and the shirt showed off her chest more than she was comfortable with. Gregory almost rubbed his eyes to make sure that they weren't deceiving him. She looked like a completely different person. Around the office, she dressed and carried herself so professionally innocent. This Jessica was a far cry from that. This Jessica was sexy!

When Jessica saw him she was relieved that Gregory had changed clothes too. She thought that he looked kinda--sexy. She quickly cursed herself for thinking such a thing about the young man who she was so fond of. Jessica told Gregory that she'd pick him up outside and that he can toss his bike in the trunk.

Shortly after, a Suburban with a white body and gold siding pulled up to the curb. They had parked in the pickup spot, so Gregory, slightly started stepping aside when the window rolled down and revealed Jessica behind the wheel.
Gregory was expecting her to roll up in a red sports car--something that matched her lovely form and beauty. The trunk popped open, which woke Gregory from his stupor and he loaded up his bike. Jessica greeted her passenger with a smile when he stepped inside. The inside of the car was very neat and smelled of green apples.
The ice cream shop wasn't far from the office and they were there in no time.

'Your going to love it here', she said with a confident smile.

For Gregory, he was amused at the thought that he was supposed to be treating HER, but it seemed to him that the shoe was on the other foot.

Walking through the front door, the staff were especially glad to see Jessica and she was to see them. Gregory was glad that Jessica had chosen this instead of coffee. The inside was really friendly. It wasn't overly lit like most ice cream shops that he had been to. The lights were dimmer like at Starbucks. The walls were a relaxing maroon color and there was a small seating area to the side with each table spread out from the others giving them more privacy. But best of all, there flavor selection was vast. There was a long glass display with buckets of assorted flavors: Black berry, New York strawberry cheesecake, mango sorbet--the list just went on. Gregory thought that they all looked delicious, but he eventually settled on green tea. Jessica and Gregory watched through the glass display as the workers whipped up there orders. Huge scoops--just like Jessica said. Gregory paid for there dishes, and the two of them sat themselves down.

Gregory was in ecstasy after the first taste of his dish and Jessica giggled at his reaction.

'What?' he said with a little laughter in his voice and Jessica excused herself for her little giggle fit. From there on the two asked the typical questions:

Gregory had recently moved from away from his friends and family in the countryside in up state Maine just a couple of months ago. He didn't know anyone who lived in New York. He lived in a studio apartment quite a ways from the city, and he didn't even have a car, so he relied heavily on public transportation.

Jessica's heart sank a little hearing all this--how rapidly his life had changed. A country boy to the biggest city in the world where he didn't know a single person must be so scary to a young man fresh out of college. Gregory wouldn't admit that those statements reigned true though.

'Well, we can't have you biking into work all the time', said Jessica. 'I can drive you into work'.

"Oh...No. I...I couldn't ask you to do that."
 
Jessica had been enjoying herself at the ice cream shop happy they were out of the work environment and at her favorite place to pick herself up. The workers there were pleasant as usual making friendly conversation with her like they normally did and she introduced them to Gregory who they welcomed to their shop in a friendly manner.

She decided on a brownie a la mode flavor with a caramel drizzle and Gregory decided on a Green Tea flavor as his choice. She watched as he tasted his first spoon and saw the delight on his face and couldn't help the fit of giggles that spilled from her lips.

"What?"he asked her with amusement in his voice and sheven excused herself smiling and said "Nothing I just knew you'd love it"

They talked about their lives before the company with him telling her about moving from Maine a few months ago to New York and not knowing anyone there.
"I know how you feel..I moved here from Nevada myself and being here alone is scary but it's also brave.."she proffered with a small smile. She knew how he had felt and knew how scary it had have to had been for him just coming from college because she had moved there to work and was alone as well aside from the two friends she made at a yoga class

"If your lonely I'm always here to talk if you want"she said and he seemed happy with her being in his company.

"I'd like that"he said

She knew he rode his bike daily or took a train so she offered him a drive to work in the mornings and he hesitated saying he couldn't ask her to do that.

" Gregory I honestly don't mind it... I felt exactly how you did being at a new job in a new city and I like helping people out. Think of it as a welcome gift"she said and grinned.

They continued talking about books, movies and hot topics enjoying the time they were spending together.

"What's your favorite book?"he asked

"I'm not a huge reader but I'd have to say I really do love Macbeth. It has witches, murder, love and everything you could possibly want in a story . Whats your favorite?"she said and listened to him.

"I love music as well"she said mentioning it .

What kind? He asked

"I have an old soul I suppose...I like classic music, 70's and 80's classics and rock and roll"she grinned "I used to be obsessed with Bon Jovi"she grinned mentioning her music collection.

"I see your into movies"she grinned pointing to his phone screen saver.

"Well me ..I'm a big movie guy..Maybe I can show you my collection." He said causing her to grin

"That'd be great!"she said happily.

She realized how late it was getting. "We'd better head out before it gets too dark.. I wouldn't want you to be late for the meeting."

They returned their tray and they walked to her car still in deep conversation. She enjoyed his company so much she almost didn't want the night to end just having the company alone. She drove him home despite the traffic getting a friendly hug before he went and waving before driving off to her home smiling recalling how the night went.

She was confused about how she felt towards Gregory. He on one hand was an amazing guy. He did seem to be sexually focused on her like most and actually like getting to know her. She got in her shower getting thoughts of how amazing he would be as more to her and how handsome he was and wondered if he would ever feel that way toward her.

The next morning got dressed in simple work clothes packing and extra outfit in her purse like she normally did then made her way to pick up Gregory. She smiled greeting him and the twon headed to work managing to beat the morning traffic. Gregory didn't need to be there for another two hours technically so he heaeded to hisnoffice to finish some project he had to pitch.

She however, had to be in earlier than everyone to prepare the meeting room for the huge company meeting prepping slides, breakfast catering for the staff, and seating as well as folders with details of what was going on. She knew the meeting had details in whidh they would expand the company, welcoming new staff and budgeting and pay for employees which would be sent out to employees via email.

Mr.Owen's guided the meeting with her controlling the slides.

"...,.The company will be expanding and adding another building to operate from New Jersey .....Salary will be increasing for ...We need to meet this quota for..." the meeting seemed to go on forever and she was was relieved when it was finally over.

After the meeting that finished she returned to her office quickly to avoid Mr. Owen's and get started on the paperwork she found in her inbox when she came in. She finished her paperwork and noticed it was around lunch time so she texted Gregory.

"It's lunch and I'm starved... would you be interested in getting some Thai with me?"
 
Last edited:
His phone was laying on the table and Jessica noticed his screen saver. It was of a big man with a red scarf beneath his leather jacket and a bloody baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire over his shoulder.

'Oh, this?'. It's from The Walking Dead. It's kinda my favorite thing ever', he says smiling.

He told her about his love for the show, the comic book, the video games, the toys, and how he got to meet some of the cast at a convention in Boston the year prior. He even got the actors to autograph portraits he had drawn.

"Maybe I can show you my artwork sometime."

Jessica was ecstatic to hear about Gregory's experiences and was dying to see his art.

'Well, how about you come over my place tomorrow and I can show you my artwork', he said feeling bold. It wasn't like him to invite a stunningly beautiful woman like Jessica over to his tiny studio, but he felt really comfortable around her. Plus, she's the only person that he really knows in New York.

'Oh, that would be so awesome!', said Jessica as she gripped the edge of the table in excitement.

Gregory wasn't expecting her to be so enthralled at his invitation, but he was filled with joy non the less. He instantly started going over all the stuff they could do. He felt like a 16 year old girl who's planning a sleepover with her best friend.

'We'd better head out before it gets too dark', said Jessica as she looked at her phone. 'I wouldn't want you to be late for the meeting.'

Gregory's over abundance of joy quickly diminished when he realized that his time with Jessica was up. His mood starting crumbling throughout the drive back to his apartment, where he would be alone again. When Jessica pulled up to his apartment, Gregory turned to her in the passengers seat and wrapped his arms around her. She embraced him and the two friends held each other for several seconds. Neither one of them wanted to let go, but they knew that they had to. Gregory gave Jessica one last smile before he exited the car. His walk back toward his apartment was almost painful. He'd shower, brush his teeth, and get into bed--alone. When he finally got to the front door, he turned around to see Jessica looking at him. He smiled and waved. She waved back and Gregory went inside and closed the door. He stood at the door with his hand still on it for several seconds.

Jessica picked up Gregory the next morning like she promised, even though she started her shift a couple hours before he would. He brought a casual change of clothes with him. He remembered how sharp Jessica was last night, so he packed a t-shirt that he thought would raise her curiosity. He couldn't wait for tonight for when Jessica would come over to his apartment where they wouldn't be on a tight schedule.

Gregory was working on a diorama to use as a sails pitch that Mr. Owens was expecting him to present during the conference. He put the finishing touches on the diorama in his office and worked on his presentation.
During the conference, Gregory stood and showcased his diorama and expressed his ideas to strengthen the productivity and assembly of there models. Jessica smiled brightly watching her friend take charge of the conference. She felt proud of him. Gregory was even treated to an applause at the end of his presentation, but no one was applauding as much as Jessica.

After the conference, Gregory received a text from Jessica:

Its lunch and Im starved! would you be interested in getting some Thai with me?

Gregory smiled reading the text and replied:

U bet!

However, when Jessica checked her phone, she had two messages. The other was from Mr. Owens.

My office.

It had been a full two days since Jessica had to deal with Mr. Owen's abuse. All the time she spent with Gregory almost made her forget about the indignation. She had never wanted to refuse him as much as she did in that moment. She wanted nothing more than to see Gregory, give him a big hug and tell him how great of a job he did.
 
Last edited:
Jessica looked down at her phone with dread in the pit of her stomach at seeing the message from Mr. Owens. She decided not to open it and quickly texted Gregory.

"Meet me at the lot in 3 mins"

She quickly grabbed her bag avoiding Mr.Owen's message and his office and made her way down to her car before he had spotted her. She had wondered what had changed his mind after leaving her alone for two days and he probably felt he deserved a celebratory fuck from her after today's meeting.

She nervously fiddled with buttons in her car hearing her phone ding a few times and knew he would likely be passed when she returned but it would be worth it to spend time with Gregory and enjoy herself , she would just deal with Mr. Owen's consequences later.

She took the stairs and met Gregory in the lot smiling and said "ready to go? This place I'm taking you to is really great it's another one of my favorite places"she grinned and climbed into the drivers seat.

She was out of parking lot within 3 minutes and they were heading down the street. "So besides Thai..what other foods do you like Gregory?".
 
Last edited:
"Ready to go?", she asked with a smile as she climbed into the drivers seat.

"You bet", said Gregory with glee.

"This place I'm taking you to is really great. It's another one of my favorite places".

Jessica's enthusiasm for bringing Gregory to several of her past times made him feel special. He felt so privileged to be a part of her favorite things.

"I can't wait", said Gregory honestly.

Throughout the ride, Jessica was eyeing her young passenger at the corner of her eye. Though she found him quite handsome, she wasn't ogling him this time. She was admiring the constant smile on his face. Jessica was quite fond of Gregory. His innocence. His ambition. His optimism: All the things she thought she had lost. She reverted her attention back to the road to calm herself down.

"So, besides Thai, what other foods do you like, Gregory?",she asked trying to calm herself.

"Um...I pretty much like everything."

"Oh, come on. That's such a cop-out", she said playfully. "There's got to be something special to you".

Jessica listened as Gregory listed off some of his favorites: Pizza. Tacos. Cheese burgers. He really liked blue cheese burgers he told her. Sushi. He laughed telling her that even as a kid he preferred fruits and vegetables over candy and still does.

While she listened, Jessica was becoming fonder of Gregory by the minute.
 
Jessica smiled as she drove enjoying her conversation with Gregory and how comfortable she felt being around him. The more she spent time with him the more she grew to like him. She learned about some of his favorite foods and she rattled off a few of hers.

"You definitely chose the right city, New York has just about every cuisine you can think of , maybe we can try some? I wouldn't mind helping you get to know the city it's pretty cool once your used it" she smiled softly

She heard her phone going off and ignored it wanting to enjoy lunch before returning to the office. They arrived to the restaurant and were seated right away because she had called ahead.

She looked over the menu deciding on some Thai fried rice and mango tea and smiled over at Gregory,

"The food here is pretty incredible, see anything you'd like?"she asked looking over at him silently admiring the handsome younger man. Normally she would grab her food to go or just eat a large breakfast in case she couldn't escape Mr. Owen's.

She listened to him tell her what he was interested in ordering and they talked to each other about the food, what their hobbies were and their favorite things.

Their food arrived pretty quickly and she had enjoyed spending time with Gregory outside of work. He was her only friend in the city and she though she was attracted to him she knew he didn't look at her for just her body like most men did and she respected that.

"So Gregory how are you liking the city so far? Have you gotten a chance to get familiar? "

Gregory smiled telling her he had checked out a few things but felt strange going alone.

" Well anytime you want to go Gregory it be happy to...maybe we can get to know the city together" she and smiled.

She ate her food and got a bit lost in her thoughts thinking about how much she liked Greogory and how nice he'd been compared to the other men she had meant who only looked at her with desire because of her body.

She was brought out of her thoughts hearing Gregory talk to her .

"What made you move here Jessica?" He asked

She blushed thinking about how her town slut shamed her and made her feel unwelcome and she decided to tell him a half truth.

"I needed a change.. things back home weren't too great so I moved here and got a decent job that I like and had a good salary" she said not mentioning what she had to do in order to keep her job. She would never tell Gregory that she knew he would look at her in a different light..
 
Last edited:
Back
Top