Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 06-02-2017, 07:14 PM   #1
Ambrose99
Experienced

Any writers interested? Candice cannot get enough of her married neighbor

Candice is a hot olive skinned, dark haired beauty who moves in next door to a married couple. She is in her mid 20's. She has a hot curvy body.

Jason and Meagan have been married for 5 years. They are in their early 30's. They both work.

Candice gets to know them both but is more interested in Jason, as he is a hunk.

Candice intends to have Jason, and have Meagan out of the picture.

feel free to PM

Old 06-03-2017, 07:51 AM   #2
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

does she babysit?

Bad Grandpa

my previous perversions are still at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 06-03-2017, 10:37 AM   #3
Ambrose99
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs View Post
does she babysit?
You are saying to give Meagan and Jason a child and let Candice be a babysitter? It would make a good way for her to have more interactions with them. She babysits while going to nursing school.

but...let's make it an adopted kid. I am 100% against stories where a woman comes between a mother and her kid BUT if the child is adopted then, idc.

Old 06-03-2017, 10:46 PM   #4
Ambrose99
Experienced

Anyone else like this?

Old 06-04-2017, 07:07 AM   #5
ericrodman101
Literotica Guru

Meagan

Why doesn't Candice want to fuck Meagan as well as Jason? And why not both of them at the same time?

Old 06-04-2017, 07:27 AM   #6
MayorReynolds
Really Really Experienced

What is Meagan's character like? Is she pleasant, sexual, frigid, cruel, sadistic? I see Candice wants to "have Meagan out of the picture." Why is this, and what does it imply? How would Candice go about it? It sounds a bit like something I've heard on Forensic Files or Deadly Women. (Cut to Candice DeLong, no pun intended: "Candice was all about Candice. If Candice didn't get what she wanted, SOMEONE was going to pay.")

I dunno, if Candice is out to ruin the marriage and steal Jason for herself, I find that a bit cruel and off-putting. If Jason and Meagan are both involved, that's different. A threesome with a hot married couple has a lighter tone.

Or you could have Candice trying to sabotage the relationship as written, only to discover Jason and Meagan were aware of it from the start and have plans of their own for Candice. She's a typical 20-something selfish sex bomb character, think Poison Ivy or Young Adult, throwing herself at Jason at Megan's expense. But she's not the brightest sleeve in the sex toy box. The couple picks up on it right away, and unbeknownst to Candice they sometimes like playing games too.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 06-04-2017, 09:56 AM   #7
Ambrose99
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayorReynolds View Post
What is Meagan's character like? Is she pleasant, sexual, frigid, cruel, sadistic? I see Candice wants to "have Meagan out of the picture." Why is this, and what does it imply? How would Candice go about it? It sounds a bit like something I've heard on Forensic Files or Deadly Women. (Cut to Candice DeLong, no pun intended: "Candice was all about Candice. If Candice didn't get what she wanted, SOMEONE was going to pay.")

I dunno, if Candice is out to ruin the marriage and steal Jason for herself, I find that a bit cruel and off-putting. If Jason and Meagan are both involved, that's different. A threesome with a hot married couple has a lighter tone.

Or you could have Candice trying to sabotage the relationship as written, only to discover Jason and Meagan were aware of it from the start and have plans of their own for Candice. She's a typical 20-something selfish sex bomb character, think Poison Ivy or Young Adult, throwing herself at Jason at Megan's expense. But she's not the brightest sleeve in the sex toy box. The couple picks up on it right away, and unbeknownst to Candice they sometimes like playing games too.
No threesomes. Have you seen my list of fav. stories? :P

When I say out of the picture I mean, in the end Jason leaves her for Candice... No violence. Just a verbal confrontation. I do like ID Discovery too lol

Meagan could be frigid and uncaring....

I am against children being involved. I won't read stories where a woman comes between a mother and her child.. Kids can be in a story but not part of the overall story-line.

Old 06-04-2017, 04:46 PM   #8
Ambrose99
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericrodman101 View Post
Why doesn't Candice want to fuck Meagan as well as Jason? And why not both of them at the same time?
I am not into that, if I was I would have presented it that way.

Having the wife/girlfriend involved is no fun.

I am into women who are evil, who seduce and steal other women's husbands/boyfriends(girlfriends/wives if it's a lesbian story).

Old 06-05-2017, 08:18 PM   #9
Ambrose99
Experienced

Just a friendly bump :P

Old 06-10-2017, 10:53 AM   #10
Drew8
Virgin

Can I borrow a cup of sugar....

Saturday morning at 8:00 am and Candice notices Megan is in her car and heading out to what she assumes is her normal gym workout. She also knows that's two hours of away time from home and that Jason usually sits on the back Deck and has coffee and checks his Facebook on his iPad.

Hummm nice time to wonder over. Nice black tights and a thin white T-Shirt, no bra, nice tits that are sure to get bullets when she gets close to Jason. She just thinks about it and gets a horney tingle under her thin tights, no under panties...

To be continued....

Drew

Old 06-10-2017, 11:24 AM   #11
EquinoxRising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew8 View Post
To be continued....
Is this an idea or are you writing a story here?

Old 06-10-2017, 12:30 PM   #12
Drew8
Virgin

Thinking story...

Thinking story.. Just testing the waters on this site and how to use it...

Drew

Old 06-10-2017, 04:25 PM   #13
EquinoxRising

Please note that the Story Ideas board is for bouncing around ideas and not for writing a story bit by bit.

Old 08-18-2017, 05:27 PM   #14
Ambrose99
Experienced

anyone interested?