Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 05-07-2017, 05:29 AM   #26
The_Spectre
Petty dabbler

"I'll be up on the roof when you're done"

Danny watched as Abby went into the bathroom. He went back upstairs to get changed, he had already taken a shower before his AA meeting, so a second seemed kind of pointless. The thought of taking a bath with Abby did cross his mind however. It wasn't in any truly provocative manner though, he would sit there with arms wrapped around hers as the warm water and soap bubbles filled the tub. One thing at a time, he thought.
Danny had changed into a new pair of boxers and pajama pants, along with white t-shirt before making his way up the attic. A clutter of various boxes surrounded the attic, mostly of old newspapers and books. Up top was a small ladder leading to a hatch that led to the roof.

Danny had spent many nights looking up at the sky or even just at the streets and city lights wondering where he fit in the world. Sometimes he thought that they maybe he would never belong and just forget about it all, those moments were the worst of all.

He began to lay down on the roof, taking his phone out to play a song his grandpa used to play on his old record player. Danny always loved listening to this song when the star were out, even more now that his grandpa was no longer around, because when he listened to it; he didn't feel so alone. Maybe that's why he was drawn to Abby. I sounded ludicrous to have such emotions for someone he barely, yet Danny felt this warmth and caring that he hadn't experienced for so long and to hear Abby tell him about her struggles only made him feel closer to her. He wanted to feel that warmth again and he wanted Abby to feel as well.

Old 05-07-2017, 07:13 AM   #27
MzSeductress
Seductress

Abby nodded as he told her that he was going to the roof. "Ok Danny I'll meet you up there"she said before heading into the bathroom. She undressed and got into the tub deciding to wash her hair and sighed as the warm water hit her skin.

She thought about Danny joining her in there for a bath, not in a sexual way but just being there holding her and letting her feel his strong arms around her. She leaned back closing her eyes relaxing knowing that with Danny she was safe here.

Once she was done showering she dried off and slid into her shirt and clean underwear. She put her dirty clothing in a clean bag and moisturized before going upstairs to meet Danny on the roof.

She made her way upstairs to the attic noticing all the books up there that she would definitely check out and hearing the faint sound of a song playing when she made her way up the ladder.

She smiled softly seeing Danny so relaxed aso he listened to the song and she made her way over finding a spot close to him and sitting. "Wow..."she said looking up and admiring the sky, it was something out of a painting. Bright moon and stars and a deep blue sky with swirls of clouds. "It's beautiful up here"she said softly

My Srp Profile

Kik: Mzseductress91
Hangouts : Mzseductress91@gmail.com

Old 05-10-2017, 05:54 AM   #28
The_Spectre
Petty dabbler

It's beautiful up here

Danny nodded in agreement. With the moon and stars shining bright as if for them alone, it was at that moment he decided not to hold back on what he was feeling. His hand went to Abby's, half of her face lit by the moon as he looked into her eyes before pressing his lips to hers.

With every other kiss Danny began to pull her closer, slowly pulling her down as he laid on the roof, his hand resting upon her waist running up and down along the fabric of her shirt. She looked cute in her shirt that was obviously too big for her, for a moment Danny kind of regretted not telling her that.

Danny broke their kiss for a second to speak "Abby..." He began "I don't want you to think that I wanted you here because of sex or something like that. In fact I've never done something like this before. It's just that being around all those people at that meeting and especially you, I don't feel... how I used to." His lips returned to hers, speaking between every kiss.

"I want to get to know more about you, I want us to sleep in the same bed, to hold you, to wake up seeing you there for as long as you want me to." Danny's nose began to nuzzled Abby's, smiling as he looked over her. "How about we go to bed?"

Old 05-10-2017, 10:50 AM   #29
MzSeductress
Seductress

Abby sighed against his lips as the two of them began kissing passionately. He pulled her closer as the kiss deepened and he broke their kiss saying" Abby...I don't want you to think that I wanted you here because of sex or something like that. In fact I've never done something like this before. It's just that being around all those people at that meeting and especially you, I don't feel..how I used to"

She knew exactly what he was was talking about, the meeting had been strange but she felt like she finally wasn't a freak anymore and then meeting Danny and getting to know him she was like a different woman . She felt happy and safe with him and very comfortable like the two had known each other for years.

I want to get to know more about you, I want us to sleep in the same bed,to hold you, to wake up seeing you there for as long as you want me to"he said and nuzzle do her nose causing her to grin and giggle and she leaned up giving him a soft kiss.

"How about we go to bed?"he said said and she nodded letting out a soft yawn "Bed sounds amazing right now Danny...I know you are not the kind of guy who offers a woman a place for sex and I have to admit that when I first heard your voice is felt some connection with you...I couldn't help it it was like my soul was drawn to you and then you sat next to me and I felt our connection somehow"she said softly.

She kissed him again and smiled softly they stood and made their way to the bedroom.

My Srp Profile

Old 05-15-2017, 05:13 AM   #30
The_Spectre
Petty dabbler

Danny had never slept so well as he did with Abby that night. He held her close from behind, a few loving kisses on her neck until he drifted off into a deep slumber. It all simply felt right to him as if this was how everything was meant to be for the both of them. As they slept there, the world didn't matter anymore. They were in their own world away from everyone, just the two of them and to Danny it was bliss. He even contemplated not even going to their meeting and staying in bed for the whole day, but of course that didn't happen.

The layout of the meeting was a bit different than the first. The chairs still sat across for where the doctor was, but now a chair sat next to her. "When I said you are all unique, I'm not talking in the way of some self help guru" said Doctor Thesiger "I mean there is something dormant inside you, something that you have all yet to realize." The room was silent "I think a visual demonstration is the best way to show you all what I mean.... Mr. Reyes, would you come up?" Danny was a bit nervous when he was called, looking over at Abby before taking a deep breath and standing up. He could the eyes of everyone in the room all over him.

Have a seat Mr. Reyes

The doctor smiled as she watched Danny sit down in front of her, his hand on the arm of the chair as he looked out at everyone and back to the doctor. "Before I start, I would like to say that I have looked over all your backgrounds extensively" said the doctor, her face very serious "criminal records, family relations, etcetera. So everything that is said and discussed here will stay in this room. Is this clear?" Everyone seemed to either nod or verbally agree to the doctor's words, allowing her to continue.

Doctor Thesiger took a chair and sat across from Danny "You've been in a lot of trouble, Mr. Reyes," she said "Assault, vandalism, it's obvious you have a lot of anger in you." Danny just looked at her; this wasn't anything he didn't know. "Tell me about your mother." she said. Danny's mother was subject he almost never talked about, "You're in a safe place, Daniel. Please, this will help." Part of Danny knew she was right, he reluctantly began to speak.

She was... great

Danny looked down, his heart already sinking. "I never knew my dad so she took care of me on her own. She meant everything to me." The doctor began to push the issue

What happened to her?

"She died" he said "I don't know what happened but they said she got sick and..." Danny hand began to grip the arm bar of the chair as he began to take another deep breath "It was then that I went to live with Grandpa. He was amazing.... He loved me and I know I didn't make it easy for him."

What do you mean?

"After my mom died, I was so anger. I would try to break anything I could get my hands on and he would just grab me and hold me until I calmed down." It was then than Danny began to fight back the tears "He would say 'I know it hurts, mijo. estŠ bien, I'm here.' He the was the only other person I thought cared about me."

How did you feel when he died?

"I was angry." The doctor's raised her head as Danny said those word "Angry that he left me, just like my mom." The arm bar began to creak as Danny's grip tightened his voice raising as his temper began to rise.

"You were angry at him?"

"Yes!" Danny said in anger "It wasn't fair, he told me he would leave and he did just like my mom, leaving me to live on the streets alone. IT WASN'T FAIR!" His nails began to grow sharp as the arm bar finally ripped off from the chair. Danny's body became scorching hot and his eyes starting turning a yellow tint and his ear becoming pointed like a wolf's. The crowd beginning to back away in horror as Danny fell to the floor, his anger and rage swelling until suddenly a his mind went blank. All the anger and pain seemed to leave his body. There stood the receptionist, holding a gun pointed at Danny. A dart already pumping tranquilizer into Danny's neck as he fell into a fetal position.

"Thank you, Gregory." Said Doctor Thesiger waving the crowd to return to their seats"I apologize Daniel, but I can't help you turn here." The doctor turned to the crowd "What you all have witnessed it the dormant abilities within all of you. I will be blunt, the existence of witches, vampire, zombies, and in Mr. Reyes' werewolves do are very much true. You all feel that you do not belong, because you are all not like everyone else. You are all more than simple humans." It was hard for the crowd to argue the doctor's words seeing as they just witnessed a potential werewolf transformation. "I believe that I can help all of you and reveal your true selves."

A soft beep came from the doctor's pocket, "It seems that this concludes our time for today, I will see all next on Thursday. I ask you all to reflect on when we have seen today, though please keep it to yourself." It was then that the doctor look over to Abby "Ms. Andrews, could you please stay with Mr. Reyes? I'd rather not have him alone at this moment." Danny held himself as he laid on the floor, whimpering softly like a wounded dog, thinking about his mother and grandfather but also on just what the hell he was.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:05 AM   #31
MzSeductress
Seductress

Abigail had never felt as rested as she had that day. Being in Danny's arms asleep all night had been amazing and the thought of staying in bed cuddling crossed her mind but she knew they'd both be in trouble if they ditched the meeting.

Once at the meeting Dr. Thesinger began her talking about them having something dormant inside of them and called Danny up. She gave him a small smile as he hesitantly went up sitting in the chair in front of the room.

She began talking asking Danny about his personal life and about his criminal record which most of it Abby knew about. She saw the questioning was upsetting him and fought back tears hating seeing him in pain.

Danny's temper was rising. That was obvious to everyone, she saw his grip on the chair and suddenly his eyes began to change and his nails lengthened. She was shocked but also fascinated by it and she was about to run over and help him but with a look from the doctor it was like she couldn't move from her chair.

She glared at her angrily especially since her assistant shot Daniel with something."I believe that I can help all of you and reveal your true selves."she said before hearing a beep in her pocket and concluding the meeting.

The doctor looked back at her asking her to stay with Danny and she couldn't get to his side fast enough as worried and angry tears rolled down her face seeing Danny laying on the floor holding himself.

She sat down next to him pulling his head into her lap and slowly stroking his head softly to calm him as he whimpered softly. Her heart ached seeing him but once she realized that whatever they shot him with had just subdued him not harmed him she felt a bit better.

She was holding Danny's hand which was now back to normal and had thought everyone left until she heard heels clicking and someone approaching them. She turned seeing Dr. Thesinger and she gave Abby a soft look.

I know you are angry with me darling but as you can see Danny is unharmed. We are here to help you all not harm you.

Abby sighed knowing she was right and she looked at the doctor as she pulled out a note handing it to her. You my dear are different...your abilities are strong . This letter is from your mother.

Abigail was silent feeling the paper and the words it was almost like the paper was made out of a special material and the ink was not regular. She ran her fingers over the words and it was like she instantly knew what to do and where to go. She got a memory...her mother's memory.

She gasped and went to look back at the doctor but she was gone. She kissed Danny's forehead and motioned that they should stand. She tucked the letter into her purse and she helped him to the car because they effects of the tranquilizer were just wearing off.

Her car wasn't anything fancy it was an old 2001 Toyota which was black and needed some work but it still drove her to where she needed and most of the things were in her trunk so if she ever needed to get away she could.

The ride back home was silent the two of them lost in their thoughts of what they could possibly be and how they didn't notice it.

Abby held his hand as they got back in and went to relax on his couch in the living room. She had the letter on her lap and she still hadn't read it yet. She was afraid. She looked at Danny and said "Danny...I know that finding out your were is a bit scary but...I just want you to know I'm not afraid..I know you wouldn't hurt me and Im not going anywhere. We can both figure this out together.

She glanced at the letter in her lap again and gave him a small smile. "I' have to admit that I'm afraid Danny... I knew I was always different but the possibility of me being a vampire, or zombie or Witch? I just have so many questions"she chuckled nervously. "It all has to be right here."she said lifting the paper "A letter from my mother... and I've been to afraid to read it."she said tearing up "I'm scared of what I can do..this letter is the only thing she left me and I'm angry.. why did she leave me? Why did she give me up?"Abby said as hot tears rolled down her cheeks.

My Srp Profile

Old 05-17-2017, 09:06 AM   #32
The_Spectre
Petty dabbler

Danny couldn't get home fast enough. Even with the effects of the tranquilizer wearing off, his head still like felt it was spinning back and forth. It was even worse as the words the doctor spoke stuck in his mind like a spike. He was... werewolf? He may have been dazed but he could remember the feeling her got when began to turn. His nails growing out and his ears and eyes changing all while his body began to burn like fire. He could even with teeth sharpens with tongue just before he was shot. He was a monster; and yet Abby didn't flee. She held him laid his head on her lap, she cared about him.

I'm not going anywhere.

He heard those words many times in his life, but the sounded the best when Abby said it. Still a bit light headed, Danny leaned himself on Abby's shoulder as they sat on the couch. He listened to her speak. She had every right to be afraid about what she was, but she had stayed with Danny even after his little discovery; so there was no way he would let her go in this alone. Her wiped her tears away and softly kissed her. "Let read it" he said as he let Abby opened the letter.

My sweet Abigail,

I don't know when or if you'll read this nor what you think of me but please believe me when I say that I gave you up to protect you. You are not like most girls, like me and like all the women in our family you hold a special power within waiting to be awakened. Like me, you're a witch. When I was carrying you, I often dreamt of the day when I could teach you the ways of witchcraft; watching as you mix potions and ready spells, spending time with lovely daughter. But sadly that day will not come, as I write this there are those who wish to take you for their own and I refuse to let you come to any harm and for that I must leave you.

However, while I may not be there to teach you the ways of witchcraft, I can lead you to where must go. As you touch this letter, you see what I see and the cabin where I have been. Hidden within the floors is the spellbook that has been in our family since we settled in this country hundreds of years ago. Once you touch the book, your abilities will be awakened. I will not lie and tell you that learning witchcraft is simple, you may struggle and perhaps want to forget what you are. But know that I believe you will accomplish great things and that I will always love you, my sweet Abigail.

Love,
Rebecca Andrews

Old 05-17-2017, 09:45 AM   #33
MzSeductress
Seductress

Abby read the letter a few more times holding Danny's hand and remained silent. A witch?How? Was it possible it was a setup for her? She touched the letter gasping as the memories because flooding her again.

Her mother had left her to protect her. All these years ago she had known something was off with her but she had never suspected she was a witch. Her mom had a cabin somewhere with a hidden spell book...and she came from a line of witches that went back hundreds of years.

She looked at Danny who hadn't seemed bothered by it at all. She still had so many questions about her mom and her family. Like who was her father? What did she mean by wanting to Forget? Would she hurt someone?

She held the letter again and looked at Danny giving a small chuckle. "So...I'm a witch apparently"she said wiping some tears away. "And you haven't fled?"she smiled "I think that we check out the cabin maybe we can see exactly what it is we can do Danny." She said knowing that tonight was an eventful evening and the information its self was draining.

She was also curious about Danny and his ability to transform into a wolf. She knew he probably was scared of what was happening but she surprisingly was not. She kissed him softly seeing he was lost in his thoughts and looked him in the eyes "Danny...I know that you are probably afraid of what happened tonight but I just have a gut feeling that if we don't accept what we are...it can only make things worse for us.."she said softly.

Abby took his hand and led them upstairs to the bed. All she wanted to do at the moment was be in his arms and lay down thinking about this.

My Srp Profile

Old 05-22-2017, 08:29 AM   #34
The_Spectre
Petty dabbler

Even with the small bit of tranquilizer still withdrawing from Danny, he wouldn't have left if he wanted to. Abby hadn't been like anyone he had ever met. To say there was a something magical about her seemed apt if not silly given her recent discovery. She had remained with him upon his own discovery, even so far as to comfort him. There was no way he would leave her either. He nodded at the suggestion of finding the cabin before they departed to their room. Never had he wanted to sleep more in his life and to lay with Abby was only more of an incentive to him.

Sleep for Danny proved difficult for him however. His mind now free from the tranquilizer allowing him ponder about his own abilities as he laid there with Abby, his arm still holding onto her. How did he not know about this about himself, was his mom a werewolf, was his grandpa? If he was werewolf, shouldn't he change during a full moon? Was that even true? There had to be some truth in some of those old stories people would talk about, but what? It was all so confusing to him.

The more Danny thought about, the more tired he got from it all. He looked over at Abby, hoping she was fairing better than him about all this. To find about her mother along getting her memories could not be easy, he could only imagine how she felt. As his eyes became heavy, he pressed his hand along her cheek and softly kissed her before falling asleep. No matter what happened tomorrow, he knew they would find their way together.

Old 05-26-2017, 07:42 AM   #35
MzSeductress
Seductress

Abby's mind was running the memories over and over along with the thoughts of the cabin, her being given the powers of witchcraft through her bloodline and her mother's death. She was stunned and silent and lost in her thoughts.

The more she thought the more tired and anxious she became and felt herself growing more tired. She smiled feeling Danny give her gentle kiss before he slowly dozed off and she cuddled her body against his and shortly after was asleep as well.

She had tossed and turned in her sleep and dreamed about a man in the forest searching for something and then the cabin. She had a difficult slumber that night and woke up early unable to rest and gently slid out of bed and trotted out to go get some things from the store to surprise Danny with breakfast.

My Srp Profile

Old 05-29-2017, 02:44 AM   #36
The_Spectre
Petty dabbler

It wasn't long before Danny awoke to the empty space where Abby had slept. For a moment he wondered everything that happened was a dream, that perhaps he had made it all up even Abby. But as he stood up his new abilities allowed him to feel the faint warmth from where she slept along with the scent of her shampoo on her pillow. He also noticed some of her clothes on the floor, she along with their recent revelations were very much real.

Danny didn't worry about Abby, he could that where she was, she was safe and would return. Nevertheless, he felt it was best to get out of bed and try do something a bit constructive before they left. After taking a quick bath, he went to sit in the living and looked in his phone. He figured that if there was any place where he could find out more about being a werewolf it would be online.

Finding information however proved to be a quite a task. Much of what he found wasn't all that new to him; weakness to silver, becoming a werewolf from a bite, eating meat from a wolf, much of it seemed useless to him. It wasn't all useless though, it seemed that transforming into a werewolf wasn't based solely on a full moon as one could transform at will, however one could transform if they slept with light of a full moon on their face.

Danny thought for a moment. When he was younger sleeping in the streets, he remembered at times when he would cover his face from the moonlight. His stomach was cramp and his head would feel like it was about to split open if it ever caught his eyes. He had always thought it was because of nerves what with being alone on the streets, but perhaps there was more to it. Danny put his way his phone, while he wished he could have found more; in end he knew he would have to simply do a bit of trial and error in discovering what he could do. Now he was anxious to find that cabin, Abby couldn't get home soon enough.

Old 05-29-2017, 10:18 AM   #37
MzSeductress
Seductress

Abby thought a lot about what she was on her drive back to their place. She had gotten some food from the diner for them and some groceries for the house,she figured it was the least she could do to help them out.

She thought about her being a witch and the thought of it kept running through her head. How could she not know? Was there something bad inside of her? Would whoever killed her mother kill her next? Was she and Danny in danger? That thought alone scared her and she hurried back home knowing that he was fine but wanting to see if he was ok after shifting yesterday.

Abby pulled her car up outside of the house and grabbed the bags heading inside with them and saw Danny was up in the living room and smiled seeing he was okay. She placed the bags down and she joined him in the living room giving him a hug and kiss.

"I didn't know you'd be up yet...I planned on surprising you"she chuckled and settled down beside him on the couch. "How are feeling?"she asked concerned about him after he shifted yesterday and ran her hand across the light mark left from the tranquilizer.

She remembered her dreams from the previous night. They were more like visions. She was in the cabin and it looked like she was in some sort of trance. Her body was giving off some energy and she looked like she was levitating. She also had seen that Danny was afraid because she was upset about something but she wasn't sure what.

She came out of her thoughts and smiled softly grabbing his hand "I got us breakfast along with a few other things..we should eat before it's cold"she said softly. She pulled him with her to the kitchen and opened their food wanting to eat so the two of them could head to the cabin.

My Srp Profile

Old 05-31-2017, 05:31 AM   #38
The_Spectre
Petty dabbler

Danny couldn't help but smile as Abby gave him a kiss and a hug. Having her next to him, her hand running along his mark where he was shot; it sort of felt like as if they were a real couple. Granted they had slept in the same bed and rather open with their affection with one another, having her at that moment felt... right. "I'm much better than I was yesterday." He answered "I was just trying to see if I could anything about werewolves. It's kind of hard finding out what's fact and what's fiction."

Danny stopped speaking as he noticed Abby looking away. Her mind seeming to be elsewhere, perhaps still pondering about her own abilities, her body giving off a strange energy that felt unreal to him. It wasn't long before she broke out of her little trance as she grabbed Danny's hand and led him to the kitchen to eat what she brought for them.

After putting up the groceries, the two began to eat. "Abby." He said as the two ate "I know you're scared about what we'll find when we get to the cabin just as much as I am, but I want you to know that no matter what I'm not going anywhere." He put his hand on her's and leaned in "I care about you a lot and whatever happens, we'll face it together." He deepened his kiss a bit more one kiss following another until he softly pulled away. "Let's go find out about what we are."

Old 06-02-2017, 11:03 AM   #39
MzSeductress
Seductress

Abby smiled hearing his loving words I care about you a lot and whatever happens,we'll face it together. She returned his kisses and smiled as he pulled away softly and nodded when he said that they she go find out more about themselves.

She finished up her food and drink and she and Danny washed their plates and she went to do a quick change before the two of them headed to the cabin. They packed an overnight bag just in case unsure of how far it was and Abby stopped at a station making sure they had enough to get there and back and filled her gas jug not wanting to get stuck.

She had no direction and no idea where the cabin was. She had carried the letter again touching it and following her instinct.

They were driving for about 2 hours then she saw the opening from the vision of a side road
and turned into it. The road was old and dark and obviously abandoned. She was unsure at first but her instincts told her to continue and about a half hour later she couldn't belive her eyes. She saw a beautiful stream with blue flowing water and a small waterfall and fish and then she saw fruit trees which she found odd to be growing in a forest in NY. She then saw the small cabin which should have looked old and dated but it looked preserved like someone had been tending to it or magic protected it.

She parked the car outside of the cabin and she felt something calling her when she stepped out. Abby was afraid but also amazed at what she was feeling. She helped him bring their things in and she grabbed the door knob getting a vision of how to unlock it and she followed instinct grabbing Danny's hand and chanting the whisper she heard and the two of them walked right through the the door unharmed.

She was thrilled it worked and turned hugging him "I am speechless"she said in awe.

My Srp Profile

Old 06-05-2017, 05:19 AM   #40
The_Spectre
Petty dabbler

Danny was at a loss for words as the two came to the cabin. It had looked as if it was still lived in as if this were a certain part of the forest where time stood still. Danny held Abby close as she spoke, he too was at a loss for words at the inside of the cabin. It was rather basic, only one room with a bed on one side, a old stove on the other, and a fireplace in the center. Needless to say it was quite cozy.

With Abby still in his arms, he turned his head to look over the place some more. It was still a sight to behold, "Maybe after all this we can use this as a place to get away from the city." Danny said. He knew it was a bit early to proclaim the cabin as their personal love nest, but he liked the idea of spending time with Abby here on a more intimate level. Bathing in the waterfall together, holding each other close next to the fireplace on a cool night, the thought made his heart warm.

But alas, it would have to wait. He reluctantly let go of Abby and allowed her to find what her mother's book. "Do you feel anything" he asked.

Old 06-06-2017, 09:47 AM   #41
MzSeductress
Seductress

Abby smiled as they explored the cabin with their eyes. They moved around slowly observing the room, fireplace, small kitchen. Danny suggested that they could use this as a home away from home and she grinned thinking the exact thing. "I'd love that Danny"she said and leaned up kissing him.

The two of the reluctantly separated and she wandered about trying to get a feel of the book. She didn't feel any energy yet and heard Danny ask Do you feel anything?

She shook her head and continued walking and said It's strange actually I don't feel anything yet I-her sentance was cut off by a power surging through her body so strong she dropped to her knees.

Danny was immediately at her side and she groaned at the intense pain, it was like she wasn't in control of her body at the moment one of her mom's spells were. She reached forward not knowing her eyes were glowing and placed her hand on the floor in front of her chanting a spell she never knew.

Tui gratia Iovis gratia sit curesshe said in a soft voice. Suddenly the floor began shifting moving her and Danny backward as a podium raised from the ground with a book chained to it.

Her eyes weren't glowing anymore but her hands were shaking. Shelooked at the book a second scared and Danny helped her up letting her know she was OK.

She cautiously moved toward the book that now came out of the ground and touched it. She gasped as the locks became undone and her mother's name on the book had changed into hers.

My Srp Profile

Old 06-08-2017, 03:23 AM   #42
The_Spectre
Petty dabbler

Danny wished he could do more than just sit there and hold Abby as the surge of energy coursed through her, his grip tightening a bit more as her eyes began to glow a mysterious gold color as the floor began to move and a podium holding a book appeared from beneath the floor. Danny was looked with a curious expression as Abby began to whisper in what only sounded like gibberish to him.

All he could do was be by Abby's side as she reached for the book, her eyes clearly filled with fear as her chest seemed to beat rapidly. "It's okay" said Danny as he watched her reach for the book; the room's lighting seeming to have dimmed with the podium giving off a soft glow.

A small click came from the door followed by a gasp from Abby. Danny walked up to Abby as her fingers ran along the book that now had her name.

His hand rested on her shoulder as Abby held the book. Danny could only imagine the swirl of information and emotions that were going through her at that moment. Yet, despite any pain or heartache she felt; this moment was one of joy. Like Danny, Abby had felt that never belonged in the world. The children in the orphanage saw her as a freak while the nuns saw her as a devil. But now as she stood there with powerful book that been in her family for generations, it proved she was something more. She was a witch.

Old 06-12-2017, 11:17 AM   #43
MzSeductress
Seductress

Abby ran her fingers over the book feeling it's texture beneath her skin as she began looking through its pages and found hundreds of ancient spells and potions from the witches before her. She saw warding spells, levitation, healing, love spells and more. "I can't believe this"she said amazed seeing the words which were in some ancient language appear to her as if she were reading any other normal novel.

She leaned back against Danny who stood behind her. "Th-this is amazing! Imagine what I can do with this? How many people I can help...How I can help us"she said and smiled softly. She had finally felt at home being in this cabin and she grabbed leaned in kissing him softly "Don't worry we're going to figure this out together.. Maybe we can find something on shifting in one of these books? Or a spell?" She said now a bit eager to help him as well.

Danny had nearly shifted last time because of his emotions and some anger but if they could figure out how he could shift without it they could help him learn to control his were side and help her learn to use her powers.

She ran her hand over his face and smiled . Being here was a lot and she felt like they needed a small break after the drive and something activating her dormant powers when she came in. She knew they both needed a break. "How does a swim sound? We've explored most of the cabin already and we've seen the books.. I think a swim in the stream will help us relax a bit... if your up for it Danny?"she said suggesting.

My Srp Profile

Old 06-13-2017, 05:23 AM   #44
The_Spectre
Petty dabbler

Danny smiled at Abby's joy. She was like a child on Christmas morning who gotten exactly what she had wanted. He only managed to see a bit of the text as she looked through it up and down but it was all gibberish to him, but to Abby it was plain as day. She continued with her excitement; excitement of what she could do and how she help people and themselves.

In a way, Danny envied her. He was still unsure about his abilities or even how to call upon them and trying to find anything about it only led to more question and confusion. Perhaps Abby knew he felt this way as she spoke of possibility of finding something regarding shifting in the various books her mother had. He smiled, Abby was too good for him.

"One thing at a time, beautiful." He said to Abby followed by another kiss "I don't want you overworking yourself." Granted Danny didn't know how magic worked per se, but he could imagine it taking a toll on one's body as well soul. He smiled at the suggestion of taking a swim in the stream, a wonderful way to relax after a long day. "I think a swim would be perfect" he said as he opened the door taking off his shirt along with his jeans as he began to make his way to the calming water.

Old 06-14-2017, 01:44 AM   #45
MzSeductress
Seductress

Abby stayed back a few seconds after seeing Danny undress so easily in front of her and it wasn't long before she followed him out to the stream and undressed herself.

She admired the scenery and she wanted to fix it up seeing dead flowers in what used to be a garden and she saw Danny had already been in the water. She grinned seeing him and jumped in behind him laughing as the water hit her skin and swam over to him.

She leaned in kissing him and blushed realizing they were both naked. She heard the waterfall behind them and sighed enjoying the coolness against her skin. " This is beautiful" she said not believing how clear and blue the water was and how calming it had been, it was something out of a movie or something you would see on a tropical island.

She ran her fingers over some of Danny's scars from fighting and felt her heart skip a beat knowing how she felt about him was only getting stronger. "It's perfect here"she smiled and looked around "I think we could fix it up and really make the place beautiful".

My Srp Profile

Old 06-15-2017, 03:10 AM   #46
The_Spectre
Petty dabbler

This is beautiful

"Yeah..." Said Danny with a soft tone, his words more referring to Abby than anything. Her nude body was for in a manner of speaking a work of magic in his eyes as the two once again embraced in a loving kiss. As her hand ran along the scars on his body, he began to touch along her shoulder. Abby was right, it was perfect and the thought of staying and making it beautiful sounded wonderful. He wanted them to stay forever, but her knew they would have to leave eventually. For now however, it was time to enjoy themselves. His heart raced as her touched her, the mist coming from the waterfall leaving droplets along her skin. It was then that he noticed a few cuts on her arms.

Danny wasn't stupid, he knew what they were. They were faint, straight and clean, not like his where they seem be bigger and jagged. She had done them herself. It made sense that he didn't notice them before. Abby always seemed to keep her sleeve covering her arms, even when the two kissed she would keep them above her wrist. He brought her arms closer to him, looking at her self inflicted cuts and back at Abby, Danny's eyes not filled with disgust or anger but of empathy. He knew the pain of being alone, of feeling worthless as if you had no reason to exist. He never wanted to feel that way again nor did he want Abby to feel that way either.

Danny didn't saying anything, he simply kiss her small cut one by one until his kisses met her neck and finally her lips. Her hand began rest on the small of her back, just inches away from her butt as his kisses continued on. With his body pressed against Abby's it was no surprise that began to get hard, his mouth opening a bit as his tongue easing it's way between Abby's lips. He wanted her.

With his embrace continuing, Danny could hear a faint voice in his head to take Abby. Mate with her, take her as his. The though was intoxicating to him as the two found their way to edge of the stream, his body more than ready to make love to her. Suddenly, Danny broke their kiss and the voice stopped. He look into Abby's eyes, both their hair sopping wet from the water as his hand touched along her face. "I'm sorry" he said "I... it's just that everything was so perfect." He looked for a moment "Abby, I care about you and I love the thought of us being... together." He figured she knew what he meant "But I want us to be together because we love one another, just because of some animal urges."

Old 06-15-2017, 07:54 AM   #47
MzSeductress
Seductress

Abby saw him looking at her cutting scars and was nervous at first but then she noticed he had a few of his own. He didn't seem disgusted by them or angry she had done that to herself , he seemed to understand them and why she had done it.

He looked in her eyes raising her wrists and kissing each one trailing up her arm until he got to her neck and met her lips with his causing her to sigh. She kissed him passionately as he held her body against his strong one the two of them seeming to mold together perfectly and she moaned softly feeling his hard member against her thigh as they continued kissing hungrily.

She felt something inside of her willing to give him all of her and let him take her, it was no doubting that she wanted him and he wanted her as well. She hadn't noticed they made their way toward the edge of the stream locked in their embrace and soaking wet. She was more than willing to have Danny right there at the edge of the water and she panted as he was the one to pull away.

"I'm sorry..I-it's just that everything was so perfect."he said running his hand along her face gently and looking in her eyes. "Abby, I care about you and I love the thought of us being....together". Abby smiled softly and nodded knowing exactly what he meant. It was like something inside of her needed him right there. "....But I want us to be together because we love another, not just because of some animal urges."

Abby felt her love for him grow even more right then. Danny hadn't been like any other man she had been with. Normally, the guy would keep going putting her feelings aside and she'd want to as well just to keep from thinking about things ,just for the pleasure, but with him it was something much more.

She leaned up kissing him softly knowing how she felt for him and said "I understand Danny..What I feel between us...I've never felt so strongly about a man before..it's like I've been waiting for you"she said softly " And now that I've found you...I'm willing to wait..I'm not in a rush to have sex..no matter how badly we want to..your right, We aren't in control right now"she said sensing something in him as well.

She sat up in his arms as he held her and the two of them admired the view that they had seeing the sun set and the beautiful sounds of the waterfall. She wasn't sure how the full moon was still affecting Danny so she grabbed his hand squeezing it softly.

"We'd better head in Danny"she said leaning up kissing his cheek then standing seeing him admiring her body as well with a heated yet controlled looked in his eyes. She smiled doing the same to him seeing him smirk as well knowing he might be able to smell her arousal due to his heightened sense which caused to blush deeply and chuckle holding his hand as they both walked back to the cabin enjoying the breeze on their bare skin.

My Srp Profile

Old 06-16-2017, 04:49 AM   #48
The_Spectre
Petty dabbler

Danny could feel the animal inside him scraping the sides of his skull urging him to take Abby. The scent of her arousal making his heart palpitate as they walked hand in hand to the cabin, picking up their clothes along the way, though not putting them on right away. Their walk filled with kisses and nuzzle, knowing very well that their affection was most likely exacerbating their lust for one another yet still continuing to do so.

Upon entering the cabin, Danny began to dress; only putting on his shirt and boxers as he went to rest by the fireplace. The fire illuminating it's soft enchanted glow becoming the strongest source of light as the sun made way for the moon.

After a quick meal of snacks that the two had brought before arriving at the cabin, Abby and Danny rested beside the bed. Danny's head resting on Abby's lap as the fire kept them warm. He couldnít help but be reminded of when he was in the same position during their last meeting after being shot by the doctor's assistant. Despite the circumstances, he liked it. Abby looking over him, her hand running through his hair gave a sort of peace of mind as if nothing at that moment mattered but them.

"Abby" he said "I wanna know more about you. What you like to do for fun, what music you like, what you were like as a kid." Danny knew like him, that Abby's childhood wasn't so great and might not have been one she wanted to talk about, but he hoped that perhaps there a silver lining to her life even if it was small. "I just want to know who you are."

Old 06-18-2017, 01:11 PM   #49
MzSeductress
Seductress

Abby had slid into her underwear and a large shirt she had in the car so she was comfortable. She had a light smile on her face the entire time unable to recall a time she had ever been that happy.

She and Danny had a light meal of the snacks they brought on the road and settled beside the bed near the fire afterwards with his head on her lap and her leaning against the bed stroking his hair softly. It was extremely comforting being with him this way and she could stay like that all night.

They were both silent a bit enjoying each other's company before Danny asked to know more about her and who she was. She smiled softly and said "Well I have no idea when my actual birthday is so but I celebrated at the orphanage on November 22ND ...Thanksgiving so I'm a Scorpio I suppose"-she giggled " My favorite music is pop, and rock. I like Florence and the Machine, Cyndi Lauper, Bon Jovi, and pretty much anything catchy. I like to explore actually. I remember once the orphanage took us on a camping trip and I got lost for about 3 hours in the forest.. I was terrified at first but the more I explored it the less afraid I became and realized it's beauty.. I suppose that's why this place is so calming for me. I also like painting and making things like crafts I had a bit of a talent for it at the orphanage. As a kid was more of the silent type... I stayed to myself mostly because everyone thought I was some devil. A few girls and a nun swear they saw my eyes glow once and then that was it ... I was the outcast.

I used to pray that someone would take me home..that I could have a family..and as I saw each girl and boy begin to leave one by one and replaced by new girls and boys I couldn't help but feel there was something wrong with me and I ran away when I was 14."she saw softly tears welling up in her eyes.

I started cutting myself not long after that, I don't know how I started but I just know I felt so angry and alone and I just wanted the pain to stop and I wanted to be normal. I stayed on the street for a boutique two years breaking into houses and eating and showering when I could and using gym bathrooms to wash as well. I finally coukdnt take the cold anymore and I lied about my age and stayed a few months in a shelter when I was 16 but I was on the street too long and it wasn't safe for me.

I umm.. I managed to save up enough money to buy some new clothes and shoes and have extra but before I could put it to use someone at the shelter ratted me out and I had no choice but to take what little I could and run again. After that I met people and couch surfed. Most were college students and some guys that wanted to sleep with me. I of course declined most and then I'd get asked to leave but the nicest one I met when I was 20, my exboyfriend. By then I was a bit of a wild girl. I moved from cutting to harder stuff. I was drinking sometimes and taking pills and my ex found me passed out at a party nearly gone. He took me to a hospital his mom worked at and they discovered the cutting and some bruises from fights I had been in and that's they first time I'd ever seen people genuinely care for me.

I was so afraid of the feelings I ran again as soon as I was released from the hospital and I stole his phone and wallet. I was on the run again a few months until he found me again at a cafe. I didn't know he was in the academy then but when I saw him approach me in uniform I was so afraid he was going to arrest me so I umm I knocked him out." She laughed " and from there it was history. He of course threatened to have me arrested at first but we worked it out. I was the one who killed our relationship though I couldn't get over my past..I still can't sometimes I suppose but you see Danny what I like about you is you don't seem annoyed that I want to bring it up or want me to forget..you understand me and who I am"she said gently and kissed the top of his head.

"Why don't you tell me about you Danny?"

My Srp Profile

Old 06-20-2017, 05:24 AM   #50
The_Spectre
Petty dabbler

Danny listened with great interest as Abby spoke of her life, in some ways he could relate. The wandering around for a place to sleep, feeling of not belong, the fear of having people care about you when you don't felt you deserve it. He put his finger over her cheek to wipe away her tears falling, not wanting her to feel the pain did at that moment.

He took a deep breath when she asked about himself, not know exactly how to begin. "I was born on December 10th, Sagittarius." He said "If horoscopes are right, us taking out time to know one another will be quite fruitful to our relationship." Danny never used to believe in horoscopes but then again, he didn't used to believe in werewolves and witches so it seemed all bets were off when it came to that kind of stuff. "Like I said at the meeting, I didn't know my dad, so I was raised originally by my mom. She was caring... and loving..." Danny trailed off for a bit. He didn't talk much about his mother, he loved her dearly but having her die so early in his life seemed to leave a hole in his heart, a feeling that he missed out on finding out who she was as a person.

"One day, my grandpa came to pick me early from school.... and that's when he told me about my mom." Danny's eyes looked away from Abby "I was only 10, I couldn't accept that my mom was dead. I was angry." Danny's tone was much more different than when he talked about his mother at the meeting. Searing anger now replaced with complete heartache at the thought of his mother, his voice slightly cracking as he spoke.

"I went to live with my grandpa after that. He lived in some old farmhouse upstate." Danny managed to regain his composure as spoke of his grandfather. "He was amazing. He was in the military. Strong, tough, nothing got past him and despite that; beneath that exterior he was real softy. I absolutely loved living with him. He would get up early and play a bunch of music on the radio." Danny smiled "His taste was all over the place and it very much rubbed off on me. David Bowie, Creedence, AC/DC, Elton John, The Sex Pistols, Orchestral music, and Queen." Danny's smiled even bigger "I love Queen, I used to love wandering around the forest near the farm and explore while singing any song that was in my head, so I guess exploring is definitely something we have in common. Yet no matter how far I went, my grandpa always found me. He never got upset about it, he'd just mess my hair up and laugh as walked back home."

"He died in his sleep" said Danny, his voice not cracked like it was with his mother but still saddened "I called 911 and when they took him and me to the hospital, they told me it was natural causes. I remember sitting there in the hall way, the doctor talking to some guy in a suit pointing to me. I wasn't stupid, I knew where he was from and I wasn't go to an orphanage."

Danny paused, taking another deep breath. His voice taking a more cold tone. "So I ran off" he said "14 years old and I ran off to the city, sleeping... anywhere I could, stealing anything I needed to survive and vandalizing any random place when I got angry. Despite all that I tried to keep to myself on the street, but there are just some people who have something to prove." A hint of anger came to Danny as he recalled the first time the wolf inside him took over. "I was 16, some college assholes were hanging around in the alley and I was trying to sleeping huddled next to the wall, when they start poking at me. I ignore them, thinking they'll get bored and go away. Then they begin to kick me and pour their beer on me. After that, all I saw was white and when I came to, all four of them were on the ground groaning in pain. To tell you the truth, I kind of liked it. I figured if I felt the adrenaline from fighting, I didn't anything else. So I kept doing it, fighting smashing cars mixed with heavy drinking."

"I was in a downward spiral and that gave me nothing but cuts bruises and being a criminal record." Danny smiled as he pulled his collar to reveal his scars once more. "But in the end, it seem it led me here in your lap. So I think that if given the chance, I would do it all again." Danny lifted his head to kiss Abby softly

"We are anything but a normal couple, and I think I like it that way."