Old 04-12-2017, 11:50 PM   #76
Zeb_Carter
.-- - ..-.

Clicks, bumps, whirring sounds, loud clunks, and kerchunks echo through the passageways as the waking of some great, huge beast, continues.

Old 04-13-2017, 12:10 AM   #77
TamLin01
Really Really Experienced

Nine years preparing for today, when she’d venture forth as the first Novus representative to this planet and its entire population: a population of one.

-Upcoming Nude Day story

The Angel: A Christmas Ghost Story: A visit from the ghosts of Christmas past.

Old 04-13-2017, 12:58 AM   #78
SamScribble
Yeah, still just a guru

I remember both lots of test shots – Hannah’s and Henry’s – exceeding my expectations; it’s funny, but some people are almost better on film than they are in real life.

Old 04-13-2017, 10:52 PM   #79
NotWise
Snipe hunter

From my last Valentine's Day story.

She sat back and watched Ray for a second then changed the subject, “The J’s all thought you were okay. Jenn and Jill liked you. Julio thought you were too straight, but that’s not a bad thing for me.”

My personal favorites are The Third Ring and Oscar's Place.
My Valentines Day contest entry was Her Bodyguard (and his Dirty Valentine). It's a little brother/sister love story.
My most recent story is The Third Ring -- Tamsin of Sky Village, a story inspired by the legendary character of Yellow Woman.
I was seduced by two dead flappers, so next up is a ghost story named "Love is Enough."

Old 04-14-2017, 03:33 PM   #80
holliday1960
Literotica Guru

"I've never met a man I couldn't ride, one way or another. I won't say I've never been thrown, and I've gotten hurt a few times, but I've always managed to climb back on."

Old 04-14-2017, 05:52 PM   #81
oggbashan
Ancient writer

This song is all about the turd /You might think it quite absurd /But poets have to do their thing /And mine is crap. That I sing.

OK. It's four lines from my poetical masterpiece The Garderobe but it's still short.

Nude Day 2018 Story:

https://www.literotica.com/s/naked-corpse

Oggbashan's long list of stories
Jeanne D'Artois' few

electricblue66:
It's like [oggbashan] is writing for the third puffin over there by the sixth rock, when everyone else is an emperor penguin in the Antarctic, where there's tens of thousands of the bastards.

Old 04-15-2017, 10:00 PM   #82
NotWise
Snipe hunter

This from my current story. I don't think it'll change.

It was unfortunate for Keren, but Kylie had not grown up, she had grown careful. Her jealousy long before became hatred, but now she knew to keep that quietly behind her smile.

My personal favorites are The Third Ring and Oscar's Place.
My Valentines Day contest entry was Her Bodyguard (and his Dirty Valentine). It's a little brother/sister love story.
My most recent story is The Third Ring -- Tamsin of Sky Village, a story inspired by the legendary character of Yellow Woman.
I was seduced by two dead flappers, so next up is a ghost story named "Love is Enough."

Old 04-16-2017, 07:52 PM   #83
KenNicottii
Experienced

One line at a time, from "Term Paper Blues":

"Tanja felt the first little outflow from his cock in her cleavage and reacted quickly, using her forearm to lift up her heavy breasts as a target for his ejaculation."

Moments later, Tanja remarks:

"You know, I couldn't help but think about how hot it would have been for you to fuck my mouth, but I never could have swallowed that much cum."

https://www.literotica.com/s/term-paper-blues?page=1

Old 04-17-2017, 05:58 AM   #84
lovecraft68
Literotica Guru

“I’m tired of burning you, Tristan. You’re stinking up my temple.” Abigail stared into his pain filled eyes. “Time for something a little more fun.”

Old 04-19-2017, 04:33 PM   #85
lovecraft68
Literotica Guru

“Prophecies and visions aren’t literal,” she laughed. “Or do you think the Christians great beast will really have seven heads and ten horns?”

Old 04-19-2017, 07:15 PM   #86
CoffeeWithMonkeys
Literotica Guru

I seem to have misplaced my muse so I haven't really been writing much lately. But this is a couple lines from the last thing I was working. I was really feeling it at the time, but now I can't focus.

“Umm...really everything here is good,” he starts to say. I want to close my eyes while I listen to him. I want to feel his voice.

Wanna see my stuff I've written? Click below.
https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 04-19-2017, 07:44 PM   #87
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru

"Nuh uh," she told him while standing. "You don't get to grope me. I'm the one who's doing the groping today."

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

If you can read this, the assassin has failed

Old 04-19-2017, 07:46 PM   #88
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru

I don't remember what I made that night. I think it was food. I definitely remember drinking wine.

Gwen, my love, if one tolerates bad manners, they grow worse. Our pleasant habitat could decay into the sort of slum Elli-Five is, with crowding and unmannerly behavior and unnecessary noise and impolite language. I must find the oaf who did this thing, explain to him his offense, give him a chance to apologize, and kill him. - Robert Heinlein, The Cat Who Walks Through Walls

Old 04-19-2017, 07:48 PM   #89
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru

"I don't see any handcuffs. At least not yet."

Old 04-19-2017, 07:52 PM   #90
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru

"Nothing. Just imagining the thought process you had which would make you come up to a place where you had no idea what to expect AND almost getting eaten by one of the two big cats in North America."

Old 04-19-2017, 07:54 PM   #91
someoneyouknow
Literotica Guru

"I'd love to continue," the voice cooed, those wondrous lips now removed from his throbbing cock, "but I have to wait for everyone else."

Old 04-19-2017, 08:22 PM   #92
rutger5

Wink

For the third time that day Hoary felt the exhilarating rush of orgasm approach faster than a toboggan filled with plus size people hurtling down Deadman's Slope when it was icy.

From Hoary the Horny Snowman

Stuff I write: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Filthy Hetero Scum

Old 04-20-2017, 02:51 AM   #93
RubenR
Literotica Guru

I thought for a moment, thinking of how I could make this clear. "I cared for her, and she needed that. Breakfast in bed... things like that, you know? We complemented each other – she gave purpose in my life, and I gave her love and attention."

Old 04-20-2017, 03:36 AM   #94
Axelotto
Experienced

The other hand rose out of the water with a nine-inch glass pie pan held in a bright yellow glove with daisies on it; as he snapped his arm to the left Keller broke the pie pan across Jason's temple, dropping him to the floor in a puddle of suds and rapidly flowing blood (head wounds do tend to be bleeders, don't they?).

Old 04-24-2017, 06:31 PM   #95
rutger5

Wink

My excitement was great and was reflected not only in my hard cock jutting straight out from my body but also in my sweaty palms and my mouth being as dry as an Englishman's wit.

From Don the Degenerate Doorman: Apt. 9D

Stuff I write: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Filthy Hetero Scum

Old 04-24-2017, 07:25 PM   #96
CoffeeWithMonkeys
Literotica Guru

From my post apocalyptic story.

Tape boot guy looks at the pictures on the mirror again. I’m kind of creeped out that he’s going to take pictures of me to jerk off to.

Wanna see my stuff I've written? Click below.
https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 04-24-2017, 07:39 PM   #97
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

From "Chinese Takeout"

"You ever tried to pick your teeth of the floor with broken fingers? You want to try?"

All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee
Aaaaand... Chloe's first actual published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") now available on Amazon as part of the Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology
And Chloe's first novel, "Mistaken Identity", is also now available (on that website that sells books)

Old 05-01-2017, 03:16 AM   #98
My I
Literotica Guru

He stared at the bottle of pills on his desk, wondering what the effect would be if he took a dozen of them. He could take two dozen and wash them down with a tall glass of rum and it would be all over before he woke up.

You may know a thing that is not true. But in understanding there can be ONLY truth.
If you truly want to understand you will need contrast. NOT adherence to a single idea.

The Truth is in the Contrast

And Stuff

Fate is just what you call it when you don’t know the name of the person screwing you over.

Old 05-01-2017, 05:58 PM   #99
SimonDoom
Literotica Guru

The penultimate line from my story In The Hallway:

Even the best masters must be reminded to play their roles correctly from time to time.

Old 05-02-2017, 03:10 AM   #100
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

Curling up in a ball was what probably saved Trish’s life from orgasm overdose.

From an up and coming (no pun intended) space opera.

All Stories By TxRad

What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.
Not to mention, battered, bruised, contused,
and completely dazed and confused.