Old 12-18-2016, 06:23 AM   #126
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

My itsy-bitsy cactus plant that I think looks like lots of little Christmas trees in some sort of fantasy elf forest... I may not bother with a real tree now

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Last edited by AlliaPotestas : 01-17-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Old 12-18-2016, 06:25 AM   #127
prdigy666

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
My itsy-bitsy cactus plant that I think looks like lots of little Christmas trees in some sort of fantasy elf forest... I may not bother with a real tree now

Cactus? What cactus?

Old 12-18-2016, 06:42 AM   #128
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by prdigy666 View Post
Cactus? What cactus?
Can you not see my mini succulent?

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-18-2016, 06:49 AM   #129
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Arse...

So some scientists think our faces evolved to resemble chimps arses...

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/12...apes-butt.html

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-18-2016, 07:05 AM   #130
prdigy666

Quote:
Can you not see my mini succulent?
I see somethings which seem very succulent. I just wouldn't call any of them mini

Old 12-18-2016, 07:23 AM   #131
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by prdigy666 View Post
I see somethings which seem very succulent. I just wouldn't call any of them mini
Boom, boom! I set em up, you knock em down

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-18-2016, 09:10 AM   #132
njguy1002
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I wasn't joking about scrabble - why does nobody take me seriously...

By the way I was trying to decide if I liked your name. I should say no, because it makes me think of animal skin and that will that will not do. Even my most kinky corespondent (he knows who he is..) has kindly moved away from leather in his sometimes disturbing fantasies and now strictly imagines me being abused in PVC only (well that and paddling pools filled with baby oil - don't ask...)

However, the very first thing that came to mind when I saw your name was the Blues Brothers, so you are safe and I am only a little annoyed that I now cannot get the song out of my head

Cut 'em out, ride 'em in
Ride 'em in, Cut 'em out
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in
Rawhide

I apologise, I have had too little sleep, and I am aware I am talking shit...
Some of us would get distracted with the view and lose to you.

Old 12-18-2016, 09:11 AM   #133
Jack94
Experienced

Quote:
I wasn't joking about scrabble - why does nobody take me seriously...

By the way I was trying to decide if I liked your name. I should say no, because it makes me think of animal skin and that will that will not do. Even my most kinky corespondent (he knows who he is..) has kindly moved away from leather in his sometimes disturbing fantasies and now strictly imagines me being abused in PVC only (well that and paddling pools filled with baby oil - don't ask...)

However, the very first thing that came to mind when I saw your name was the Blues Brothers, so you are safe and I am only a little annoyed that I now cannot get the song out of my head

Cut 'em out, ride 'em in
Ride 'em in, Cut 'em out
Cut 'em out, ride 'em in
Rawhide

I apologise, I have had too little sleep, and I am aware I am talking shit...
I am a lite sleep deprived as well and found this post and got to thinking that there are weirder things than baby oil and the rest. Like a tub of pepto bismol while clipping toe nails while singing I'm a Little Teapot. Like I said weird.

Old 12-18-2016, 09:19 AM   #134
Jack94
Experienced

Quote:
I have no idea if there is enough interest to warrant a thread, but I have had a few requests to start one. Plus, occasionally people are asking me to point them towards my pictures, so it is easier to have a single link...

I'll start you off with a history lesson, the real Allia Potestas was a freed slave in Ancient Rome. She is notable for her epitaph (tomb stone). The Romans tended to memorialise dead women with idealised virtues, they were praised for how well they kept house, what great mommies they were, how submissive they were to their husbands...

Allia's is rather different, it is a 50 line poem, possibly written by a lover. Whilst the first part highlights her hardworking virtues, the second strays into her physical beauty, even describing her small nipples and the pride she took in removing every hair on her generous body. It also memorialises the fact she lived with two young lovers. I find that part unbearably sad, as the poet tells us the men will now separate and grow old alone.

It has been suggested the verse so over the top, it must have been intended as satire, I like to think not. I like to think of my Allia as the girl who, destined to a life of slavery and servitude, found the intelligence and strength to rewrite her own future. I may write Allia's story as I imagine it one day, but I will wait until my writing is good enough to maybe do her justice... If you find yourself in Rome you can see her stone, if you do, have a vin santo for me

Tomorrow's lesson may be Ida Darwin. You're welcome....
A history buff? Interesting and would love to talk shop.

Old 12-18-2016, 09:50 AM   #135
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by njguy1002 View Post
Some of us would get distracted with the view and lose to you.
Weak excuse... anyway it's a good test, I like a man who can keep his head despite any distractions... Also, there is no reason you can't attempt to counter distract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack94 View Post
I am a lite sleep deprived as well and found this post and got to thinking that there are weirder things than baby oil and the rest. Like a tub of pepto bismol while clipping toe nails while singing I'm a Little Teapot. Like I said weird.
Ok - I need to apologise to my friend, I frankly found him to be so strange and full-on that I nearly didn't take to him, but he persisted and turned out to be incredibly funny and kind and I got a lesson in not judging too quickly. Anyway, I digress, you are a whole new level of strange, so Captain, I apologise....

Quote:
A history buff? Interesting and would love to talk shop.
Not quite a history buff, but I do like history and I often read it in the buff - does that count?

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-18-2016, 09:59 AM   #136
tallladiesman
Literotica Guru

Not quite a history buff, but I do like history and I often read it in the buff - does that count? [/quote]
It would certainly have livened up some of the history lessons I have been to!!
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
99% Switch
99% Exhibitionist
98% Voyeur
90% Non-monogamist

Old 12-18-2016, 10:07 AM   #137
Jack94
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallladiesman View Post
Not quite a history buff, but I do like history and I often read it in the buff - does that count?
It would certainly have livened up some of the history lessons I have been to!![/quote]

It certainly does count in my book😉

Old 12-18-2016, 10:25 AM   #138
njguy1002
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Weak excuse... anyway it's a good test, I like a man who can keep his head despite any distractions... Also, there is no reason you can't attempt to counter distract

Ok - I need to apologise to my friend, I frankly found him to be so strange and full-on that I nearly didn't take to him, but he persisted and turned out to be incredibly funny and kind and I got a lesson in not judging too quickly. Anyway, I digress, you are a whole new level of strange, so Captain, I apologise....

Got a point about counter distract. I would try. If you ever want a game of Words with Friends let me know. I know it isn't exactly the same as in person.

Old 12-18-2016, 10:54 AM   #139
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallladiesman View Post
It would certainly have livened up some of the history lessons I have been to!![/quote]

There's still time, although if you want me to give a naked history lesson it will have to be the bedroom or the bathroom, those are my naked reading spots... Or a naturist beach, but only if it's fairly quiet. I got starkers on a canary beach once and was really pleased with my bravery but then a naked lady next to me started chatting to me as her kids gambolled down the dunes and it felt a bit weird. I was ok left in my bubble. It's weird to engage with a stranger in the buff...

Quote:
It would certainly have livened up some of the history lessons I have been to!!
It certainly does count in my book😉[/quote]

See above
Quote:
Originally Posted by njguy1002 View Post
Got a point about counter distract. I would try. If you ever want a game of Words with Friends let me know. I know it isn't exactly the same as in person.
I have to admit that wasn't what I expected on lit but it's tempting... I'd have to create a separate AP account...

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-18-2016, 12:03 PM   #140
hotoldrguy
were you flirting?

Quote:
I really need to sleep, other half has fallen asleep downstairs. I need someone to come and wrestle the iPad from me...

I think I could wrestle that away from you...it might take hours but it must be done

Old 12-18-2016, 12:39 PM   #141
Rawhide_101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Shit - I've had less than four hours sleep, I don't have the mental capacity to be thinking about dead philosophers... and yet...

I've had to look it up, it's Giambattista Vico who was making the point human societies first looked to satisfy necessity "then [they] look for utility, next attend to comfort, still later amuse themselves with pleasure, thence grow dissolute in luxury, and finally go mad and waste their substance". Interesting, so are we destined to self destruction? I don't think so, even though humans are the most fucked up species on the planet. Although Vico's point of the 'barbarism of reflection' could easily be applied to our social media frenzied world....

I need to come back to this when I can think, or when I am a bit pissed, that's surely the appropriate time for philosophical debate....
Self destruction? Perhaps not on a personal level, but absolutely on a species-wide level. Humans - and I agree with Stephen hawking - will not populate this planet for ever.

.. oh, and here's you're tea, hun. ☕️

Old 12-18-2016, 01:17 PM   #142
Todger65
Usually Horny

Quote:
I really need to sleep, other half has fallen asleep downstairs. I need someone to come and wrestle the iPad from me...

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...1&d=1482026515
He must be mad falling asleep downstairs when he has those beauties to play with.

Quote:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...1&d=1482056242
Is that my gift hiding behind the tree

Quote:
So some scientists think our faces evolved to resemble chimps arses...

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...1&d=1482057822
What do scientists know. you certainly don't look like a chimps arse.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3627719

Playgrounder #425

Old 12-18-2016, 02:04 PM   #143
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotoldrguy View Post
I think I could wrestle that away from you...it might take hours but it must be done
I should warn you, I am pretty strong, and I grew up with all brothers, if nothing else it taught me to fight (well pinkie fight at least, and arm wrestle - well they may have let me win...) anyway, point is I'm not a pushover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawhide_101 View Post
Self destruction? Perhaps not on a personal level, but absolutely on a species-wide level. Humans - and I agree with Stephen hawking - will not populate this planet for ever.

.. oh, and here's you're tea, hun. ☕️
Especially now Trump is getting the nuclear button, sorry if that offends any republicans, but this is the man that can't resist responding to a tweet. As someone said on a comedy programme over here, hopefully those in the know will just tell him it's 12345...

Thank you for the tea, got any chocolate hobnobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todger65 View Post
He must be mad falling asleep downstairs when he has those beauties to play with.

Is that my gift hiding behind the tree

What do scientists know. you certainly don't look like a chimps arse.
To be fair, you've not seen my face, I might look very much like a chimps arse... It's an interesting theory anyway

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-18-2016, 02:37 PM   #144
HOTintheCITY
Really Really Experienced

Looks like I missed some pretty lovely pictures.. I have some catching up to do

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1380132

Old 12-18-2016, 02:54 PM   #145
jackhound
Really Really Experienced

Really, what is on your mind, scrabble? I haven't had a game of scrabble in ages - I'll get the board, x[/quote]

Charades actually, but scrabble works too.

Old 12-18-2016, 04:05 PM   #146
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTintheCITY View Post
Looks like I missed some pretty lovely pictures.. I have some catching up to do
Ahh - thank you, they are not that exciting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhound View Post
Really, what is on your mind, scrabble? I haven't had a game of scrabble in ages - I'll get the board, x
Charades actually, but scrabble works too.[/quote]

Scrabble trumps charades any day of the week (I have never actually played charades though - shocking...)

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-18-2016, 04:17 PM   #147
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Clamps

I clearly have too much time on my hands, earlier I had some fun with clamps, and for whatever reason I took photographic evidence. Anyway, have tinkered with the images. Not sure what it says about me that I am more comfortable posting these in 'disguise' ...

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-18-2016, 04:18 PM   #148
hotoldrguy
were you flirting?

[/quote]
tree...ooops sorry I keep getting distracted yes they I mean it looks lovely the little white parts look like little Christmas tree lights.

Old 12-18-2016, 04:23 PM   #149
hotoldrguy
were you flirting?

Quote:
I clearly have too much time on my hands, earlier I had some fun with clamps, and for whatever reason I took photographic evidence. Anyway, have tinkered with the images. Not sure what it says about me that I am more comfortable posting these in 'disguise' ...

WOW! these are great love what you have done with them. I love all of them but I think the multiple with colored light is my favorite.

Old 12-18-2016, 04:42 PM   #150
Rawhide_101
Literotica Guru

Canon? Really....?

😟