ThomasMayer74
Literotica Guru

I prefer pussy. Sounds nice and warm.

Old 12-17-2016, 06:40 AM   #77
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyCEO View Post
Don't lessen the memory of the greatest lime by over-analysis.
Quite right, I over think stuff sometimes. I stretched that lime out as long as I could, we had some in drinks, but squeezed the last of it over thin pancakes with vanilla sugar...

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-17-2016, 06:47 AM   #78
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMayer74 View Post
I prefer pussy. Sounds nice and warm.
I am not sure what it says about me that I prefer cunt, I've always found pussy a bit weird... It may be cultural, I grew up with reruns of Mrs Slocombe's pussy...

Did they show Are you being served in Germany?

http://www.lowculture.co.uk/2016/01/...ocombes-pussy/

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-17-2016, 07:03 AM   #79
ThomasMayer74
Literotica Guru

It surely is cultural. No we didn't get that show in Germany Ms Cunt

Old 12-17-2016, 07:17 AM   #80
KinkyCEO
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
Quite right, I over think stuff sometimes. I stretched that lime out as long as I could, we had some in drinks, but squeezed the last of it over thin pancakes with vanilla sugar...
Somehow I feel like I've found a new void in my life having lived without vanilla sugar. I've never thought to squeeze juice onto crepes either.

Speaking of which, had a galette (Lardon & leek purée) as well as a simple beurre/sucre crepe for dessert. Write this down: Little Breizh. It's a few blocks north of Les Jardin du Luxembourg (a good place to walk off rich foods btw). Little Breizh also offers very delicious cider. Cider is not as available in the US so I need to enjoy the real stuff when I'm in France.

Last edited by KinkyCEO : 12-17-2016 at 07:31 AM.

Old 12-17-2016, 07:25 AM   #81
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Somehow I feel like I've found a new void in my life having lived without vanilla sugar. I've never thought to squeeze juice onto crepes either.

Speaking of which, had a galette (Lardon & leek purée) as well as a simple beurre/sucre crepe for dessert. Write this down: Little Breizh. It's a few blocks north of Les Jardin du Luxembourg (a good place to walk off rich foods btw).
It was a Jamie Oliver thing I nicked about a decade ago, whenever I use fresh vanilla seeds in anything, throw the pod into a jar of sugar. It infuses it beautifully, and then it's to hand for pancakes, baked fruit, etc.

Your dinner sounds scrum (without the Lardon's for me tho...)

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-17-2016, 07:33 AM   #82
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

PS: we don't go by America, as we share the land with a few other countries. This admission may surprise some. We have great respect for Canada.[/quote]

I stand corrected, sorry

I's like to see a little more of the States, only made to San Francisco and Yosemite thus far...

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-17-2016, 07:40 AM   #83
KinkyCEO
Experienced

Quote:
Talking of cunts, I saw someone post an apology for the c word, which seems a little strange given the forum... I know it's less used in the states, but I have a theory America... Sometimes, I really want to punch someone, but I don't because I can say cunt. I think if American's said cunt a little more often, you may shoot people less - I think I have just solved your gun problem. You're welcome, I shall sort the Middle East out next...
The c-word is a near unspeakable word in common American dialogue. It's massively offensive to women like the n-word offends African Americas (and others). One gets a pass in the bedroom with the right woman and circumstance.

Now, dont get me started on hyper-sensitive types who ... never mind.

Also, we don't go by America. It's the U.S., as we recognize we're not the only ones living on this land. Plus, we have great respect for Canada and not just for the poutine.

Old 12-17-2016, 07:43 AM   #84
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
The c-word is a near unspeakable word in common American dialogue. It's massively offensive to women like the n-word offends African Americas (and others). One gets a pass in the bedroom with the right woman and circumstance.

Now, dont get me started on hyper-sensitive types who ... never mind.

Also, we don't go by America. It's the U.S., as we recognize we're not the only ones living on this land. Plus, we have great respect for Canada and not just for the poutine.
Women should be the ones most offended by the misuse - who decided the worst insult imaginable was to be compared to our bits? reclaim the cunt I say

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-17-2016, 07:48 AM   #85
SassySheDevil
Moody Roller Coaster

Great start. Lovely pictures. I think you are beautiful and wish you lots of fun and success with your thread. ⚘

Old 12-17-2016, 07:49 AM   #86
KinkyCEO
Experienced

Quote:
I stand corrected, sorry

I's like to see a little more of the States, only made to San Francisco and Yosemite thus far...
No worries. Just pointing that out. The global opinion of us centers around the belief that we're highly self-centered as a nation from a global perspective. They're correct but I make this subtle point to lighten the collective condemnation of us ever so slightly.

Re: SF & Yosemite - you've done well to start there. Truly. There is indeed much to see. Stephen Fry hosted a BBC special a few years ago which I recommend. He travels to all 50 states (in a Bobby no less) and tries to explain "America" to the UK. As an American, his explanations and insights on our culture fascinated me. I think he was equally surprised to understand certain things. Steve and I share a similar opinion: there is nothing redeeming from Florida (besides citrus fruit).

Last edited by KinkyCEO : 12-17-2016 at 07:52 AM.

Old 12-17-2016, 07:51 AM   #87
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySheDevil View Post
Great start. Lovely pictures. I think you are beautiful and wish you lots of fun and success with your thread. ⚘
Thank you, I may or may not keep it - will see if the novelty wears off

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-17-2016, 07:52 AM   #88
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
No worries. Just pointing that out. The global opinion of us centers around the bleed that we're highly self-centered. They're correct but I make this subtle point to lighten the collective condemnation of us ever so slightly.

Re: SF & Yosemite - you've done well to start there. Truly. There is indeed much to see. Stephen Fry hosted a BBC special a few years ago which I recommend. He travels to all 50 states (in a Bobby no less) and tries to explain "America" to the UK. As an American, his explanations and insights on our culture fascinated me. I think he was equally surprised to understand certain things. Steve and I share a similar opinion: there is nothing redeeming from Florida (besides citrus fruit).
I love Stephen Fry - am trying to dig you out a pic...

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-17-2016, 07:59 AM   #89
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I love Stephen Fry - am trying to dig you out a pic...
Here you go, from when I saw Mr Fry at the Hay book festival a few years ago. He was recently married and talked with great emotion about the importance of gay marriage and how happy it had made him to marry the love of his life. Bet you didn't expect a pic like this on lit?

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Last edited by AlliaPotestas : 01-17-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Old 12-17-2016, 08:10 AM   #90
KinkyCEO
Experienced

Maybe, maybe not (surprised). Not much surprises me on Lit.

Speaking of pics: I've been trapped on a plane for 2.5 hrs at my gate at CDG due to the horrendous fog in Southern England. In fact, my flight for LA is scheduled to leave without me in a little over an hour from now. I have hope it will be delayed as logic dictates that. My BA flight crew thinks otherwise (priority flight get in/out - mine's a low one).

I have to be so very careful because the quip about cleaning tits and its accompanying pic can get me in trouble given the close quarters. You may need a spanking. Seeing that it's likely I'm staying in England for an extra day....I'll want lime / vanilla sugar crepes afterwards or in between sessions. That sounded like I'd expect you to make....not the case. Just clarifying that I'm adept in the kitchen too.

Old 12-17-2016, 08:16 AM   #91
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Maybe, maybe not (surprised). Not much surprises me on Lit.

Speaking of pics: I've been trapped on a plane for 2.5 hrs at my gate at CDG due to the horrendous fog in Southern England. In fact, my flight for LA is scheduled to leave without me in a little over an hour from now. I have hope it will be delayed as logic dictates that. My BA flight crew thinks otherwise (priority flight get in/out - mine's a low one).

I have to be so very careful because the quip about cleaning tits and its accompanying pic can get me in trouble given the close quarters. You may need a spanking. Seeing that it's likely I'm staying in England for an extra day....I'll want lime / vanilla sugar crepes afterwards or in between sessions. That sounded like I'd expect you to make....not the case. Just clarifying that I'm adept in the kitchen too.
Bugger - hope you get back safe, x

Alas, if only I were in London (and not in a committed relationship, and this wasn't the fantasy world of lit...), well I would happily have your pancakes

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-17-2016, 09:09 AM   #92
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Too booby for curry tonight with the other half's boss? I mean not just me and him, because that would be weird...

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Last edited by AlliaPotestas : 01-17-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Old 12-17-2016, 11:04 AM   #93
njguy1002
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Talking of cunts, I saw someone post an apology for the c word, which seems a little strange given the forum... I know it's less used in the states, but I have a theory America... Sometimes, I really want to punch someone, but I don't because I can say cunt. I think if American's said cunt a little more often, you may shoot people less - I think I have just solved your gun problem. You're welcome, I shall sort the Middle East out next...

Also , why do I never hear anyone call Donald Trump, Donald Cunt? We have a politician, Jeremy Hunt, who may or may not be trying to destroy our precious NHS and it is a national pastime to accidentally on purpose call him Jeremy Cunt - even heavy weight political commenters get involved (my favourite being Andrew Marr, who I already had a weird crush on). Please tell me you have a similar game? It unites the country...

http://youtu.be/T3_RnVmuBUw

I do need to get up, these tits won't wash themselves...

Make it a lazy morning and lie around naked

Old 12-17-2016, 11:50 AM   #94
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by njguy1002 View Post
Make it a lazy morning and lie around naked
Too late! Places to go, people to see, but tomorrow, that is a different story

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-17-2016, 12:39 PM   #95
hotoldrguy
were you flirting?

Quote:

Also , why do I never hear anyone call Donald Trump, Donald Cunt? We have a politician, Jeremy Hunt, who may or may not be trying to destroy our precious NHS and it is a national pastime to accidentally on purpose call him Jeremy Cunt - even heavy weight political commenters get involved (my favourite being Andrew Marr, who I already had a weird crush on). Please tell me you have a similar game? It unites the country...

It is kind of funny but in the States cunt is like a swear word you do not say in public unless you are really pissed and want to hurt someone. Whereas pussy flows freely LOL Many years ago I came across a book of poems and essays from Victorian England. Even then in erotic prose the work cunt was used liberally. I remember one reading that was actually entitled "God Save Queen Cunt" extorting the glory of women's anatomy.

Now if you need any help washing those tits...

Old 12-17-2016, 12:41 PM   #96
hotoldrguy
were you flirting?

Quote:
I am not sure what it says about me that I prefer cunt, I've always found pussy a bit weird... It may be cultural, I grew up with reruns of Mrs Slocombe's pussy...

Did they show Are you being served in Germany?

http://www.lowculture.co.uk/2016/01/...ocombes-pussy/
They show "Are You Being Served" on PBS here in fact many years ago I was in the sudio audience and got to meet John Inman.

Old 12-17-2016, 12:42 PM   #97
hotoldrguy
were you flirting?

Quote:
Hope you have a great day. I got online a bit late here and very late for you over there.

Old 12-17-2016, 02:46 PM   #98
njguy1002
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Have a good Saturday and a fun Sunday.

Old 12-17-2016, 02:50 PM   #99
frmtutanota
c'mon Dave, gimme a break

Quote:
A couple of pictures for my lovely walking dead friend who wanted to see more hair…

Fun ‘fact’, most people are aware there was a time you could often tell the fun girls on screen by their hair colour - blondes definitely had more fun. This perception was widely held in society and in survey after survey (I know, who commissions these fucking surveys? surely there are more important things to ask about…), men would choose a brunette for a wife, but a blonde for a bit on the side…

As a side note, it is believed by some that Ruth Ellis, the last woman in Britain to hang, would have escaped execution had she not appeared before the judge with her dyed blond locks. A vulnerable woman, plied with pills, taken to the scene of the murder where her lover placed the gun in her hands, Ellis refused to be seen as a victim and against her lawyers advice reached for the peroxide and completed her familiar disguise which allowed her to stand, back straight, head high and admit what she had done… Her death, and the public sympathy it evoked, undoubtedly contributed to the abolition of the death penalty here in the UK but that was probably little comfort to her two small children. Anyway, I digress…

At some point societal attitudes were reversed, and some analysts believe this was single handedly down to the advertising industry when a huge amount of money was ploughed into showing brunettes basically giving head to a chocolate bar. I don’t buy into this, adverts reflect society generally, not the other way round… so what was the catalyst for the 80s / 90s switch when swathes of men decided brunettes were less reserved and more fun than their blond sisters? I don’t know, I am thinking aloud, (did Helena Christensen do on all her own? quite possibly given those eyes...), but it has flipped again and gentlemen once more prefer blondes, of course real men don’t give a shit because it’s just a fucking hair colour.

Personally, I’ve always been jealous of redheads, now where’s my flake*?

---

*Footnote - for those from countries not lucky enough to have “Only the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate,” which “tastes like chocolate never tasted before,” a flake is chocolate bar which you cannot eat without getting chocolate on your tits - fact…

Gorgeous photos... very sexy...
The fun factoids,,,, just gravy too enjoy your intellect

Old 12-17-2016, 02:51 PM   #100
frmtutanota
c'mon Dave, gimme a break

Quote:

VERY delicious photo... damn good lookin'