Old 12-16-2016, 07:05 AM   #26
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieEr View Post
I loved your opening post. It was set a certain mood for your thread. And I love it that you named your thread so.

Thank you - I wanted something that meant something, I don't know why when I am essentially getting my bits out on a sex site... well actually maybe that is why

Quote:
Originally Posted by glendale22 View Post
Classical reference for a classically beautiful woman--you and the name go well together, as the pictures attest. Let the further lessons and illustrations begin.
You'll probably be bored of my lessons soon (and I should point out, I am not really qualified to teach anyone, take anything I say with a large pinch of salt...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighterscott View Post
Wow just wow. Wiping drool from my mouth.
Thank you, and once more, amazing comment you posted the other day about saving that kid, x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliteatingman View Post
Damn you're hot!!!
I am - but I need to turn the heating down, or this working from home malarkey will get expensive, x

Quote:
Originally Posted by privatewower View Post
Sex appeal and education, well you're the complete package. You can instruct me anytime. Happy Holidays!
Not particularly educated, I just read, I refer you to a comment above that I am not qualified to teach anyone anything...

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-16-2016, 07:10 AM   #27
wrant
Literotica Guru

Beautiful as ever! It is also fun to see those wrist restraints in your profile pic a little more clearly.

Old 12-16-2016, 07:21 AM   #28
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrant View Post
Beautiful as ever! It is also fun to see those wrist restraints in your profile pic a little more clearly.
Thank you - the uncuffed restraint was my nod to Allia (and I own them for no other reason, honest...)

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-16-2016, 07:27 AM   #29
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

A couple of pictures for my lovely walking dead friend who wanted to see more hair…

Fun ‘fact’, most people are aware there was a time you could often tell the fun girls on screen by their hair colour - blondes definitely had more fun. This perception was widely held in society and in survey after survey (I know, who commissions these fucking surveys? surely there are more important things to ask about…), men would choose a brunette for a wife, but a blonde for a bit on the side…

As a side note, it is believed by some that Ruth Ellis, the last woman in Britain to hang, would have escaped execution had she not appeared before the judge with her dyed blond locks. A vulnerable woman, plied with pills, taken to the scene of the murder where her lover placed the gun in her hands, Ellis refused to be seen as a victim and against her lawyers advice reached for the peroxide and completed her familiar disguise which allowed her to stand, back straight, head high and admit what she had done… Her death, and the public sympathy it evoked, undoubtedly contributed to the abolition of the death penalty here in the UK but that was probably little comfort to her two small children. Anyway, I digress…

At some point societal attitudes were reversed, and some analysts believe this was single handedly down to the advertising industry when a huge amount of money was ploughed into showing brunettes basically giving head to a chocolate bar. I don’t buy into this, adverts reflect society generally, not the other way round… so what was the catalyst for the 80s / 90s switch when swathes of men decided brunettes were less reserved and more fun than their blond sisters? I don’t know, I am thinking aloud, (did Helena Christensen do on all her own? quite possibly given those eyes...), but it has flipped again and gentlemen once more prefer blondes, of course real men don’t give a shit because it’s just a fucking hair colour.

Personally, I’ve always been jealous of redheads, now where’s my flake*?

*Footnote - for those from countries not lucky enough to have “Only the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate,” which “tastes like chocolate never tasted before,” a flake is chocolate bar which you cannot eat without getting chocolate on your tits - fact…

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Last edited by AlliaPotestas : 01-17-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Old 12-16-2016, 07:45 AM   #30
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

On a non-sexy note, Christmas New Scientist has arrived, nearly as exciting as the Christmas radio times - I may get no work done today. When I have an update on the evolution of bums, I will let you know...

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Last edited by AlliaPotestas : 01-17-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Old 12-16-2016, 07:46 AM   #31
Todger65
Usually Horny

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliaPotestas View Post
A couple of pictures for my lovely walking dead friend who wanted to see more hair…

Fun ‘fact’, most people are aware there was a time you could often tell the fun girls on screen by their hair colour - blondes definitely had more fun. This perception was widely held in society and in survey after survey (I know, who commissions these fucking surveys? surely there are more important things to ask about…), men would choose a brunette for a wife, but a blonde for a bit on the side…

As a side note, it is believed by some that Ruth Ellis, the last woman in Britain to hang, would have escaped execution had she not appeared before the judge with her dyed blond locks. A vulnerable woman, plied with pills, taken to the scene of the murder where her lover placed the gun in her hands, Ellis refused to be seen as a victim and against her lawyers advice reached for the peroxide and completed her familiar disguise which allowed her to stand, back straight, head high and admit what she had done… Her death, and the public sympathy it evoked, undoubtedly contributed to the abolition of the death penalty here in the UK but that was probably little comfort to her two small children. Anyway, I digress…

At some point societal attitudes were reversed, and some analysts believe this was single handedly down to the advertising industry when a huge amount of money was ploughed into showing brunettes basically giving head to a chocolate bar. I don’t buy into this, adverts reflect society generally, not the other way round… so what was the catalyst for the 80s / 90s switch when swathes of men decided brunettes were less reserved and more fun than their blond sisters? I don’t know, I am thinking aloud, (did Helena Christensen do on all her own? quite possibly given those eyes...), but it has flipped again and gentlemen once more prefer blondes, of course real men don’t give a shit because it’s just a fucking hair colour.

*Footnote - for those from countries not lucky enough to have “Only the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate,” which “tastes like chocolate never tasted before,” a flake is chocolate bar which you cannot eat without getting chocolate on your tits - fact…
Nice hair, even better arse.
Quite true about the 'flake' give me a call next time and I will lick the crumbs from on and between your tits.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3627719

Playgrounder #425

Old 12-16-2016, 08:29 AM   #32
hotoldrguy
were you flirting?

Quote:

I enjoyed the "fun" fact. The research on blondes is interesting but as you say I wonder who paid for the silly thing. The only thing about blonde attraction I have to say is that in a crowd blonde hair stands out, men think "women" when hair is blonde..ergo all men's heads swivel toward the blonde hair.

Other than that little factoid I am attracted to women by the over individual person. any hair color is fine by me. I hear purple is "in" now.

Also, love the photos your hair and your bum.

Old 12-16-2016, 08:42 AM   #33
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todger65 View Post
Nice hair, even better arse.
Quite true about the 'flake' give me a call next time and I will lick the crumbs from on and between your tits.
Haha - you're not having my crumbs mister, I am perfectly willing to lick my tits for chocolate - wait! yeah, probably shouldn't have said that aloud... (not even true - said for effect, however pour a decent amarone down me, and I will lap up what I can )

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotoldrguy View Post
I enjoyed the "fun" fact. The research on blondes is interesting but as you say I wonder who paid for the silly thing. The only thing about blonde attraction I have to say is that in a crowd blonde hair stands out, men think "women" when hair is blonde..ergo all men's heads swivel toward the blonde hair.

Other than that little factoid I am attracted to women by the over individual person. any hair color is fine by me. I hear purple is "in" now.

Also, love the photos your hair and your bum.
If genuinely interested, this is a really interesting article on the possible evolutionary reasons men may prefer blondes...

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...men-attractive

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-16-2016, 08:54 AM   #34
hotoldrguy
were you flirting?

Quote:
Haha - you're not having my crumbs mister, I am perfectly willing to lick my tits for chocolate - wait! yeah, probably shouldn't have said that aloud... (not even true - said for effect, however pour a decent amarone down me, and I will lap up what I can )

If genuinely interested, this is a really interesting article on the possible evolutionary reasons men may prefer blondes...

Just read it. Fascinating. Obviously the peroxide blond would not have all of the other attributes a male would look for but men are easily fooled by women...lol...so blond is blond.

By the way I did nor miss the bit about chocolate bits on your tits. I would be glad to offer my tongue for clean up

Old 12-16-2016, 09:18 AM   #35
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Just read it. Fascinating. Obviously the peroxide blond would not have all of the other attributes a male would look for but men are easily fooled by women...lol...so blond is blond.

By the way I did nor miss the bit about chocolate bits on your tits. I would be glad to offer my tongue for clean up
First requesting the actual poem, now reading the articles and not just looking at the tits - you know how to flatter my ego (either that or I am very gullible, but I choose to be flattered regardless...)

But can people stop trying to nick my chocolate crumbs

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-16-2016, 09:25 AM   #36
hotoldrguy
were you flirting?

Quote:
First requesting the actual poem, now reading the articles and not just looking at the tits - you know how to flatter my ego (either that or I am very gullible, but I choose to be flattered regardless...)

But can people stop trying to nick my chocolate crumbs
I actually enjoy a bit of intellectual stimulation along with the sexual stimulation and you are supplying both

And you cannot expect us to leave your crumbs alone if they are so delicious and so beautifully displayed.

Old 12-16-2016, 09:31 AM   #37
numeniusa
Ready to picnic

Hello, Allia! What a lovely thread, and you should definitely be flattered by the term "thinking man's crumpet". It doesn't mean your 'crumpet' qualities are any the less, in my view, it just means that (for the very few minutes a day ) when he's not lusting after you, he can enjoy your brain too

And now I want a hot-buttered crumpet too!

On the blonde thing, a dark-haired acquaintance who lives in Scandinavia tells me that brunettes there are seen as impossibly exotic amongst the sea of blondes

My pictures.... The 'Numi Sutra'.... 'Couples at play' thread... Voice a list for me...

Old 12-16-2016, 09:37 AM   #38
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by numeniusa View Post
Hello, Allia! What a lovely thread, and you should definitely be flattered by the term "thinking man's crumpet". It doesn't mean your 'crumpet' qualities are any the less, in my view, it just means that (for the very few minutes a day ) when he's not lusting after you, he can enjoy your brain too

And now I want a hot-buttered crumpet too!

On the blonde thing, a dark-haired acquaintance who lives in Scandinavia tells me that brunettes there are seen as impossibly exotic amongst the sea of blondes
That's it, I'm moving! (as long as they have crumpets...)

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-16-2016, 09:56 AM   #39
haha_on_me
Grilled cheese

Location: In a cornfield abyss, see that rock waaay out in the middle?
Quote:
I have no idea if there is enough interest to warrant a thread, but I have had a few requests to start one. Plus, occasionally people are asking me to point them towards my pictures, so it is easier to have a single link...

I'll start you off with a history lesson, the real Allia Potestas was a freed slave in Ancient Rome. She is notable for her epitaph (tomb stone). The Romans tended to memorialise dead women with idealised virtues, they were praised for how well they kept house, what great mommies they were, how submissive they were to their husbands...

Allia's is rather different, it is a 50 line poem, possibly written by a lover. Whilst the first part highlights her hardworking virtues, the second strays into her physical beauty, even describing her small nipples and the pride she took in removing every hair on her generous body. It also memorialises the fact she lived with two young lovers. I find that part unbearably sad, as the poet tells us the men will now separate and grow old alone.

It has been suggested the verse so over the top, it must have been intended as satire, I like to think not. I like to think of my Allia as the girl who, destined to a life of slavery and servitude, found the intelligence and strength to rewrite her own future. I may write Allia's story as I imagine it one day, but I will wait until my writing is good enough to maybe do her justice... If you find yourself in Rome you can see her stone, if you do, have a vin santo for me

Tomorrow's lesson may be Ida Darwin. You're welcome....
*sigh* Thank you for the history lesson, I adore the story, and I love learning something new each day.
See the face in this mirror?
So pale it could crack.
Desperately wantin' the color it lacks."

Whistles The Wind, Flogging Molly

Team PM

Old 12-16-2016, 10:00 AM   #40
marcoc
Experienced

Very Beautiful

Great way to warm up the morning, thanks for sharing?

Old 12-16-2016, 11:09 AM   #41
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I actually enjoy a bit of intellectual stimulation along with the sexual stimulation and you are supplying both

And you cannot expect us to leave your crumbs alone if they are so delicious and so beautifully displayed.
Thanks again, hopefully it's reciprocal and I can enjoy learning from others on lit - I have already learnt some new things from my scientist friend on here, some of which may give me nightmares.... plus thanks to my racing friend I now know how to dispose of a lot of baby oil without clogging the sewers x

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_on_me View Post
*sigh* Thank you for the history lesson, I adore the story, and I love learning something new each day.
I love the story too, I can't tell you how happy it makes me to share it a bit wider...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoc View Post
Great way to warm up the morning, thanks for sharing?
You are very welcome

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-16-2016, 11:16 AM   #42
jonnyrawker
Literotica Guru

Well hello, this thread is a good time...

Old 12-16-2016, 11:42 AM   #43
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyrawker View Post
Well hello, this thread is a good time...
Hello to you too - it's not too bad, it's entertaining me if nothing else of course, I am supposed to be working and I now have two conference calls to blag my way through. The second I have no sympathy for, who books a call after five on a Friday? they are lucky to get me at all...

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-16-2016, 11:46 AM   #44
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

This almost certainly won't stay up, so you will need to be quick. A few people (mostly American's) have PM'd about the accent, it's not that exciting, honest. Anyway, for a limited time only, this is me reading a poem called Bones by Sarah Jane Tipton;

xxxx

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Last edited by AlliaPotestas : 12-16-2016 at 04:24 PM.

Old 12-16-2016, 11:57 AM   #45
hotcpu
Literotica Guru

Quote:
This almost certainly won't stay up, so you will need to be quick. A few people (mostly American's) have PM'd about the accent, it's not that exciting, honest. Anyway, for a limited time only, this is me reading a poem called Bones by Sarah Jane
WOW! With your delightful British accent, can I get in on that call. Just to hear you read the phone book would be a treat!! You were telling the truth when you told me earlier about your excellent oral skills!! Well done!!

SouthernGentleman's Home

Last edited by hotcpu : 12-19-2016 at 09:36 AM.

Old 12-16-2016, 12:52 PM   #46
golfernut
Literotica Guru

[quote=AlliaPotestas;82514724]This almost certainly won't stay up, so you will need to be quick. A few people (mostly American's) have PM'd about the accent, it's not that exciting, honest. Anyway, for a limited time only, this is me reading a poem called Bones by Sarah Jane Tipton;

I love your voice.

Last edited by golfernut : 12-16-2016 at 04:40 PM.

Old 12-16-2016, 02:16 PM   #47
hotoldrguy
were you flirting?

[quote=AlliaPotestas;82514724]This almost certainly won't stay up, so you will need to be quick. A few people (mostly American's) have PM'd about the accent, it's not that exciting, honest. Anyway, for a limited time only, this is me reading a poem called Bones by Sarah Jane Tipton;
I love your voice and your accent

Last edited by hotoldrguy : 12-16-2016 at 06:44 PM.

Old 12-16-2016, 04:25 PM   #48
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcpu View Post
WOW! With your delightful British accent, can I get in on that call. Just to hear you read the phone book would be a treat!! You were telling the truth when you told me earlier about your excellent oral skills!! Well done!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfernut View Post
I love your voice.
Quote:
I love your voice and your accent
Thanks all for your kind comments

My silly thread:
Freedwoman

Old 12-16-2016, 05:16 PM   #49
golfernut
Literotica Guru

Quote:

That is an interesting article.

Old 12-16-2016, 05:25 PM   #50
AlliaPotestas
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfernut View Post
That is an interesting article.
I thought so, and I had no idea that Darwin had tried to find a link between blonde ladies and sexual selection...

My silly thread:
Freedwoman